Groupon Logo

Monica

Acuherbs has put me on my feet after 2 sessions of acupuncture and Massage and Cupping when I couldn't walk or sit down properly due to the sciatica.She is an amazing woman and I would recommended it to anyone.

[email protected] Fairburn, GA

Groupon has some good deals on occasion. Especially if they are offering some additional funds off of the price (usually 20% with a code) on select items. I have been a Groupon customer for years but recently I have run into some issues with the way they do business. The most important thing I would tell anyone to be aware of is their refund policy or LACK THEREOF. I had a few instances companies went out of business after I purchased my groupon voucher and Groupon did not want to issue a refund. They claim that your voucher should be good for what do ou paid for it forever but then if the merchants refuse to honor that agreement Groupon will not help with giving you a credit. Now they are claiming in their fine print that nothing is refundable. I find this to be bizzare, given that they market for the companies, collect your money, assure you that after the promotional value the cost value will always be there. Ect. It seems that they are not concerned with sustainability and customer happiness. I’m disappointed and would not recommend them again unless you right there about to use the voucher. Otherwise, if life happens due to your fault or not, you will be alone. Hey

Sazzy

Used printer pix for 2 photo calendars. As the website kept crashing I processed one calendar, then found it wouldn’t let me complete the other one, stating that the groupon code had been used. I proceeded to the end, thinking it would be taken off. However, the cost of the calendar was £18.49 with delivery. Other companies are doing deals for around £5 at the moment. This was very disappointing. I would urge people not to buy this deal and stick with the more recognised companies such as Moonpig, in my experience these sites don’t crash all the time. Really groupon should vet companies better so you know you can trust what you’re buying.

Rachel Romero Valencia, CA

Purchased the $10 for $5 Starbucks deal on Groupon. The process was extremely easy to purchase and upload to my Starbucks app. Literally took less than 30 seconds!!!! Love it!

Diane

I purchased a spa package deal for my nieces 18th birthday - I had fully expected to print off the confirmation and send it in a card. However on payment the gift option was offered to me , saying the recipient of the gift would be emailed on my chosen date ( a month later ) Choosing this option I filled in the details and the required date for my surprise to arrive ( I fully checked everything before I purchased this ) I woke to a message from my niece thanking me for the present they had automatically sent the details to her and ruined the surprise - I was so disappointed I am in Australian and can’t be with her on her special day and wanted something really nice for her to open. Customer support apologised and offered me a £10 coupon of my next purchase, I said this wasn’t exactly good enough and could they at least upgrade the deal so some element of surprise could still be maintained .i was told “ ( my supervisor) does not agree for a higher gesture of goodwill in this situation “ What situation would warrant a higher gesture than a £10 coupon ? They offered a gift package and didn’t adhere to anything they promised to deliver So disappointed with this service

Mary E. Beasock Centralia, WA

I recently ordered a Comforter from your company, and it is beautiful and it arrived earlier than the date you specified! Thanks so much, I will order from Groupon again for sure! Mary Beasock - Centrailia, WA

Crystal rose San Antonio, TX

I still don't see why people like using Groupon I've purchased several Groupons for an oil change and other items. It just doesn't make sense to me why would u pay for a discount only to have to turn around and pay more still at the place. And most of the time you still end up spending the same amount if not more at the place you go to with the discount. For example the jiffy lube shows the 42.00 one you get for 24.99 but does not state how much more you'll really have to end up paying. So when you go get the oil change it's actually way more so I still ended up paying over 40 bucks w the Groupon and the diff at the store so I dnt see how you come out winning.

A Allen Hampton, GA

My family bough a Groupon for paoint ball tickets. Best $25 ever spent. We took my son and his friends for his 13th birthday and the kids had a ball!!! We had no issues at Jason's Hot Shots Paintball using our Groupon

Mel wads Virginia Beach, VA

When trying to redeem coupons I'm finding it difficult for the company to do adequate work or so times even return calls to make an appt. when Customer Service tries to contact these vendors unsuccessfully & they have to refund the Groupon the vendors should be removed so that others don't repeatedly buy group one for services which are ultimately unavailable or of ver poor quality.I have had this happen with the last three vendors I've purchased.

sheilagh romero Kent, WA

Groupon for the most part is great. However, if you buy more than one of the same item, some merchants will not let you check out all at once, and pay just one S & H even when ALL the items are going to the SAME address! I had to go through the purchase process for EACH item and pay a separate S & H for EACH item even when they were ALL going tot he SAME address. Groupon could make that clear up from AND I ONLY found that out AFTER I "viewed" the coupon and then of course I could not cancel my Groupon order because I had viewed the coupon. I ended up paying more for the item than if I had gone to the store and bought it.

Jack Baylor

Online chat function for customer service is excellent. Some 3rd party offers leave a lot to be desired in terms of customer service, prompt delivery etc but theres little GroupOn themselves can do about this. That being said, any issues I ever had with Groupon were dealt with very quickly and exceptionally professionally, top marks.

Brette Draper, UT

Groupon has been very reliable to find great deals that are near me. Groupon is great for travel and for looking for something cheap to do near by. I have loved the things I have found here!

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

Love Groupon!! I have gotten some great deals with photography sessions, escape rooms, replacing a windshield, going to different concerts. Easy to use and fun to see all the deals on there.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

My fiance and I use groupon a lot and we love how many different deals you can get on there. Their app is really easy to use and the filters make it simple to find exactly what you are looking for. However, beware that when you buy some of the things on groupon you can't use it for the first 24 hours. So be careful when you present you groupon if you just bought it a few hours before going to restaurant.

DeShawn Martinez Belleville, NJ

Groupon is da best! Whenever I wanna take my girl out, I always check here first as they have the flyest deals always. Why pay full price when you can get a sick deal from them! This is my favorite site out there.

Eliza Anne Jones Provo, UT

I love Groupon! My friends and I have used it on so many group activities and have saved quite a bit of money. One of my favorite things about Groupon is that tickets are digital so you do not need to print them. The app and service is convenient and definitely worth looking into if you want to save money.

Erin Lindon, UT

I’ve made multiple purchases through Groupon. I received all my merchandise without any complications and was able to track shipping. There is such a wide variety of products to purchase for great prices, especially during the holidays.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

Super cool idea! I love the whole concept. Every time I search an activity on here I always find the best deals. It’s crazy to pay full price when there’s so much money to be saved. We check any time we are eating out, going on a date, going out with the family. Amazing!!

Michelle De Oliveira American Fork, UT

I have used Groupon several times. It is such a great way to do fun activities as a family at a discount. We have also used it several times to purchase activities to do while on vacation. It is so easy to use and we have never had any issues with using out discounts.

wayne sanders Valley Center, CA

I often check groupon when looking to make purchases. I have found several great discounts just by scrolling through the site. a couple of times I have found deals that I was able to purchase multiple of the discount to use in the future which was wonderful because it saved me from having to spend the time looking for a deal again. the variety is amazing and knowing that the discounts are verified saves me from wondering if I am getting ripped off!

Amanda Olsen Eagle Mountain, UT

Love using groupon to find deals. Easy to use website to manage and pay for the deals that I find. The assortment of products available at a discount is great! Loved being able to save money and get the service and product that I was hoping for .

Jeff B Orem, UT

I always seem to find what I need while using Groupon. The deals are great and the app makes it very easy to use. I have also found that Groupon is a great way of finding activities that you otherwise might not have done. I would recommend using Groupon to anyone that hasn't tried it.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used groupon in the past and was very pleased with it. The variety of deals was great. I use them occasionally still but not as often because I couldn't keep track of everything and the expiration dates would lapse before I could buy/use them but for the deals I have purchased and been able to use it was a great deal. I would use them again.

Brody B Orem, UT

Groupon is Awesome!! I have used Groupon so many times and the deals are almost too good to believe sometimes. Whether you buy in advance and save the deals for future use or buy right before you need it there is something for you. If you haven't tried Groupon YOU MUST!

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Love Groupon! I have found that it is a great resource for finding activities to do or places to eat rather than thinking of where to go then finding deals. All of their deals are good but some of them are flat out amazing. I would recommend Groupon to anyone that likes to look for deals!

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

we have used Groupon several times and each time it has been a nice experience. I was able to find a good deal on the item I was looking for. In one case there was even an option to purchase that deal 3 more times and use it with in the year which was great because it was for a product/site which I use frequently.

Jessica Atkin Lehi, UT

Groupon has a ton of GREAT deals!! Whenever want to do something with the kids I always look on Groupon to see if they have a deal going on. I have bought many deals off of groupon. Sometimes I will just get on there and purchase something I have never tried before, but because it's such a great deal it gives me the opportunity to try new things!

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

I’m always finding great deals on Groupon! But I get frustrated when I spend “full Groupon price” for something and the next day I get a coupon code that would’ve saved me an extra 20%. I’ve bought everything from lighting, lotions, batteries, or concert tickets as well as car or spa services and have always had a good experience. So it’s a good, reputable site for saving money.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I got an amazing deal on a spa treatment with Groupon. The prices are great and cannot be beaten. I will definitely use them again for services! I havent had great success with the quality of some of the products, but I'm willing to try it again.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

I love the deals we find on groupon, but I can't give it five stars because it has one problem: you pay for the deal up front, and then you have to remember to use the coupon before it expires. We have forgotten several times, which is just money down the drain. I have found the best way to use this site is to search for specific services you will be using soon, so you actually use the coupon, rather than just browsing and buying groupons you think will use in the future and then forgetting about them. If you use it right, you can get some really good deals.

Jaime American Fork, UT

I have been able to purchase several things through Groupon for businesses we already use and was able to save quite a bit of money by using Groupon. Some of my favorite deals have been for restaurants and a Sam's Club membership. They offer great deals, and I like how easy it is to redeem them.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I'm obsessed with using this app! This is so helpful and inexpensive. I love looking for all my needs here first since they're good deals. My only thing I don't like is the fine print. Example: I purchased teeth whitening and it indicates I need to have a consultation, but nowhere does it indicate that I need to pay for the consultation or if it's included in the price, etc.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I have used groupon a couple of different times to do things with my family. They have such a huge range of things that you can do on there and it changes all the time. It's fun to go on there just to see what different things you can possibly do

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

My husband is the Groupon King! We've used Groupon for everything from dinner, to activities, to concerts. It's been great for helping us try new restaurants or activities we wouldn't have otherwise. I even took my mother - in - law paragliding on a Groupon!

Carrie Canoga Park, CA

I have bought several goods or services through Groupon. I have been pleased on some of the deals and disappointed with others. Two of the deals I was disappointed with were for food from very small businesses (pizza and cupcakes). I have not used it in the recent past but when I did, I did not feel the site showing my account was very user friendly (possibly b/c I was using it mostly on my phone). The deals are also sometimes confusing with the details and descriptions not always tracking with what is on the photo add on the feed. They send way too many emails.

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

We’ve used Groupon to purchase discounted vouchers for restaurants and fun family things to do in our area. Easy to purchase and redeem, and their prices are always great so we’ve never had an issue. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!

Savanah Gugyelka

I love finding deals on Groupon! My mom and I have been able to go on quite a few Mother-Daughter dates now and save money as we go on them! On our last date, we got our nails done for half off and did a scavenger hunt in the city of Calgary using Groupon.

Jo Lars Pleasant Grove, UT

I love being able to purchase vouchers to local attractions at such a great price! From time to time, Groupon has extra deals for $ or % off certain deals, making those even more attractive! I just got a Groupon gift card for my birthday and I can't wait to spend it!

wanda Saint George, UT

Groupon has a lot of awesome deals. when your on the website it is easy to search for what you are looking for. it's a free service. i have paid for a lot of great deals and it works great. Groupon helps you save money and time.

Tualagi Saint George, UT

Groupon has amazing deals on everything. Household items, Pampering yourself, to dinner and entertainment. You search what you are looking for on Groupon.com, click it, pay and they send you the coupon in your email. Very easy and convenient.

tini mapu Orem, UT

LOVE Groupon! They have coupons for deals locally, that's what I love. ANd when you purchase a coupon from them you can print it right away and it doesn't expire for a year. They have deals for all local restaurants and activities.

J Paul Wright Central, UT

I use Groupon occasionally. I did agree to receive their emails, so there are a lot of those and that is really the only complaint I have. I have bought several things from them and most have been a really good deal. Clothes are the one thing that make me nervous as sometimes sizing can be an issue. But, for the price, it is worth it to try sometimes. Things have always been delivered in a timely fashion.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

i always check Groupon for deals before i buy anything. I just bought 8 - 8x10 canvas for FREE. I only had to pay for shipping and handling which was $40. That is just one price for one canvas. I love Groupon and all the discounts i find. You can find anything on Groupon and i never have to pay full price.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Groupon!! I bought Beats headphones for my husband as well as my daughter for Christmas. They were not brand new, but they may as well have been. Nobody could tell the difference. They looked brand new and worked like they were brand new. I was a bit nervous about getting them on Groupon vs. spending twice as much and getting them at a store but I'm so glad that I did it. It was a great experience and I will definitely buy more things from Groupon in the future.

Hunter Kasprzyk Gilbert, AZ

I usually go on here when I'm trying to find a discount code when Im about to checkout on a website. Although it's kind of annoying to use I sometimes am able to find a code that actually works. Groupon can save me a couple of bucks and it only takes live 5 minutes to find.

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

I have found some great deals on groupon. I've never had and issue postponing or cancelling a purchase (within the stated rules)I also find myself using it as a resource to find places to go/things to do when traveling. I end up finding fun excursions, etc. all at a discount. Groupon gets two thumbs up from me!

Natalie Dillon Provo, UT

I love groupon! It is so easy to find great deals on every day items and activities. I now always check groupon if I am about to go out to eat, go to an activity, or even going to get a service like an oil change. I have saved so much money using this site!

Lynette Jorgensen Herriman, UT

Groupon has so many great deals! Its sight is easy to navigate and easy to make a purchase.

Emily D Herriman, UT

Groupon offers great deals to concerts and events that I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

I can say I've gone on several impromptu groupon all inclusive vacations. They are an amazing value.