Groupon Logo

Groupon has been operational since its launch in December 2006. For the past 8 years, their goal has been to provide consumers and merchants a mutually beneficial site by working with vendors to offer discounts in order to drive more traffic to businesses. They offer a large selection of product categories for consumers with a large percentage of potential savings. Their platform allows customers to purchase virtually any product anywhere.

The Good

• Large selection of deal categories
  • High percentage of potential savings
  • Great return policy
Groupon works with a large number of vendors to bring great value to their customers. Consumers will find over 50 categories to search for savings. They offer 4 main categories which include local deals, goods, getaways, and clearance as well as coupons specific to certain businesses such as department stores and travel sites. Each main category includes a list of sub categories. Consumers can search for virtually any service from restaurants to clothing stores. Planning a vacation? Consumers can search Groupon's database for deals on cruises, hotels, and more. Consumers who use Groupon have the potential to obtain up to 90% in savings. Groupon offers deals that provide a percentage off of a service or a dollar amount that can be put towards a purchase. Many of the coupons include the option to choose whether to redeem a discount online or in the store. Groupon uses what they call the 'Groupon Promise' when handling returns. They promise consumers who have used a local Groupon voucher before its promotional value expired, took a Getaway trip, or attended a GrouponLive event and were disappointed with their experience that they can contact Groupon within 14 days and they will work with the consumer to make it right. Each type of service also has a no hassle refund policy: • Local Deals: A voucher may always be redeemed from the merchant for at least the total amount the consumer paid for it. Unredeemed vouchers may be refunded if returned within 3 days. • Getaways: Purchases may be refunded if the merchant is unable to book your stay during the dates specified by the voucher. Vouchers that have passed the book-by date may be used as credit with the merchant. • Goods: Any item may be returned within 14 days of delivery on Groupon.

The Bad

• Difficult to find contact information
  • Limited years of experience
Groupon's website can be difficult to navigate when searching for customer service help. It is very difficult to find contact information via Groupon's website. The only contact information for customer service provided is a website. Only consumers who are members of Groupon are able to access the link necessary to contact customer service. This may make it difficult for some individuals to gain information and access certain questions without committing to become a member with Groupon. Groupon has been a company for 8 years. While this is a decent amount of time in business, some other deal sites reviewed have been around for 10 or more years. This gives other companies more experience in working with customers and providing savings.

The Bottom Line

Groupon offers customers a wide selection of products and services at incredibly discounted prices. Their platform allows customers the flexibility to find deals locally as well as nationwide that they can obtain from virtually anywhere. Their lack of transparency when providing contact information may make it difficult for some individuals to fully utilize their website. However, for those who are willing to join Groupon as a member, they provide an excellent resource for obtaining savings.

2.8

b zilla Spring Hill, FL

they sell junk, its all the crap you bet from china and it does not last. good luck trying to get your money back if you buy something, we had to have to get our bank involved to get a refund. customer service does not exists at this company. will never use again and i tell everyone the same thing

lisa l Drew Hudsonville, MI

I purchased the 1 day pass with dining package for Busch Gardens and was the same price as just the 1 day pass so who would not order the dining package with it for the same price? They switched it and said I ordered only the 1 day pass and would not change it ...TOTAL SCAM AND BEWARE. I was not asking for a refund just change to what I ordered and after 2 hours of online chat (only type of communication with them) they refused. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

ahwebb Buford, GA

Ordered a gift which was delivered weeks late. No problem, it happens. The issue is the return process. Sent info to get refund and return product. Received email stating needed email address for return label. Sent information again. Received email asking if in original box unused. Again sent information. Recieved email asking for email address, again sent information. Recieved email saying label sent ti email, look in spam and will not resend. There was NO label sent! Month later no refund, no label just disappointment, frustration and anger at groupon! Was a long time customer, first return, never again.

sally mcalpine ,

I ordered perfume. The order was sent to the wrong state. I asked that they send out the product to me. Groupon said it was no longer available. I asked twice for a refund to my credit card. The company declined and only offered Groupon bucks as a replacement. I dropped the app from my phone and will never buy from then again.

Thomas and Lidia Goodwin Paisley, FL

I got the certificate in 24 hours, love it. Great quality and personalized with my name. This certificate is well worth my time and effort to obtain it and I'll be getting another for my wife. Very quick and easy to redeem process, fast and courteous. Great for a gift also, who wouldn't to have a title?

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Groupon provides me with so many ways to save money! I have used their coffee gift card offers and their massage discounts. I have longingly looked at trips to take with my husband. They offer so many wonderful deals in an easy to use format. I have never had a problem with any purchase I have made, but I imagine that their customer service is equally as great!

Austin Jarrett Provo, UT

I love Groupon! This has been a lifesaver in finding a fun date activity or birthday present for a great price! I have bought paint night activities, axe throwing, fencing classes, restaurant vouchers, and other experiences all at a fraction of the cost that I would have spent otherwise! It's fun to see what new adventures are out there and try them out! So good!

Brid Biggins

I have just left a one star review for Groupon, following an order not being received and attempts to contact them going unanswered. Following that I checked my junk mail and found messages to say that the emails I had sent were to 'no-reply' addresses. So - apologies Groupon. My fault. I then tried another means of contacting them, a web chat, and was dealt with (by Ganesh S), quickly, efficiently and in a very friendly manner. It was like a masterclass in Customer Service and I am extremely happy with Groupon at this point.

Shawneerose Shawnee, KS

I have found some great deals on groupon. I absolutely love the Bio Bidet Luxury Bidet System. As you get older it's the little thing that make life more simple and comfortable that count. I will be buying another one for our other bathroom. So simple to install. I have had no difficulties on getting refunds on anything that was not what I expected. Groupon's customer service is GREAT!

Linda R. Cape Coral, FL

Sweet Spot Spa is the best. Amy was very professional and very knowledgeable. I bought several Groupons for a Jessner Peel. She informed me what to expect throughout the whole procedure. I’ve already been back and will continue to see Amy for all my facial needs. Thanks Amy for a wonderful experience. You are simply the BEST!!!!! I’ve used Groupon for many, many things and will continue to use them for beauty, dining, etc., because they always have fabulous deals.

Jason Jordan Detroit, MI

I mistakenly made a purchase without reading the fine print, contacted Customer Service and engaged in a live chat with Keerthiga C. I honestly have to say that Keerthiga was very understanding, professional and genuinely concerned. Keerthiga assisted with refunding the money back to my bank card! Keerthiga has excellent Customer Service skills and I'm happy that I was able to interact with such an excellent Groupon Representative!! Thank you!!!!! :)

hannah barrow Greenbrier, TN

I have always enjoyed buying Groupons, and have never really had to contact customer support until I booked a hotel and contacted the hotel, only to have them tell me they did not have my reservation. I emailed Groupon and within minutes I had a response telling me that they forwarded my email to the department that could best handle it. Not even 24 hours later, they have fixed the error and contacted the hotel for me, and emailed me my confirmation number. I am so impressed with Groupon's customer service!

Kara Fort Campbell, TN

I’ve been using Groupon for many years now and have only one complaint. It seems like every time I try to use a purchased Groupon the website is down or the app reports an error. When using Groupon I’m finding that I really need to find a good time that’s good not only for me but also for Groupon. This is frustrating to say the least. I’m not sure what the issues are but what is the point of buying from Groupon anymore if I can’t use the Groupon I’ve purchased when I want to? Hopefully this time the app is only down for a couple hours and I will still have time to take the kids to Kentucky down under today.

Royal Indianola, IA

I love Groupon! I have never had a problem. I see the negative reviews are from people who neglected to read descriptions or reviews. I look into everything I purchase as any good consumer should. I save money all of the time and have never had a problem with a local business not honoring Groupon. We have done everything from go cart racing to massages, products like jewelry, air fryers, and even car cell phone mounts, eating at restaurants and going to the movies. Paying full price is just silly. I recommend Groupon to everyone.

Jodie Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

Groupon is my go to place when I am looking for a deal for local attractions and things to do. I have come across many companies that I would not have been aware of otherwise. I have loved the unique things that I have tried because I saw them on Groupon! I love that I can give a Groupon as a gift. I did have a situation where I sent a Groupon as a gift and the local establisment would not honor it! When I contacted Customer Service about the problem, they worked to resolve the issue with the local company but ended up refunding my money. All of the correspondence was through email so it did take a bit of back and forth but in the end, they took care of me. I love the money that I save through various deals. I love how easy their site is to use. I love the mobile app. I can't say enough good about Groupon!

Jim Thompson Londonderry, DRS

Take your money Took my money and then look for a voucher that I can't redeem, Groupon don't bother getting back to me but then they have my money, I contacted PayPal they say could be may 2021 before get back to me Omg 5 months, I'll never use Groupon again. Just update nearly 4 weeks later and £50 down the drain, nothing from the company or Groupon, total disgrace that Groupon can get away with this, I have contacted Groupon there now and if I get no response am not letting this cowboy outfit get away with my money

ed roberson ,

Bought a voucher and paid merchant for shipping. Merchant tried to charge me again for shipping and would not resolve this for 3 weeks. PayPal refunded my shipping and Groupon refused to refund my money merchant claimed their was a glitch in their system and 3 weeks later emailed me. I ordered from another merchant as this was a Christmas gift. I would not do business with Groupon.

Stephen Britt Phoenix, AZ

I've used Groupon on and off for years. I've had issues about 50% of the time. All my purchases of goods have been very disappointing - very low quality and not a bargain at any price. Consequently, I no longer buy merchandise on Groupon. I still buy event and dining Groupons occasionally. I have saved a bit of money with those over the years. Still, I've had to trade-in Groupons repeatedly for restaurants that wouldn't accept their own Groupon (Dickey's BBQ is an example)or were actually out of closed (Zorba's Greek Cafe is an example). I would add, Groupon is STILL selling Groupons for Zorba's!

Susan S Newth Leawood, KS

I appreciate Groupon's Response to extension of expirations and heartfelt concern during these challenges of Quarantine- I will keep My Groupon purchases and wait out The Storm of Uncertainty and Forward Your Company with Compliments...Respect for Sure!

stevey shumway Lehi, UT

I have used Groupon to find deals for several different occasions. It is a great site to use when looking for a bargain deal. I had one problem with my coupon once and their customer service team was very cooperative and helpful.

Cade Boudreaux Irving, TX

I love using Groupon. Before i shop at most stores, I check my Groupon app to see if i’m getting any great deals at the place I’m shopping. They’ve saved me a ton of money as well as giving me coupons for things I normally wouldn’t have bought without Groupon.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Groupon is great! This company is great at keeping you updated on the deal and sale going on within your favorite companies. They always have some of the greatest deals, I also found that their customer service is among some of the best. They just want the best for their customers.

meryl Newport News, VA

I ordered an e gift and 100 times checked the email and the recipient never received it so I had to print it and mail it. I accidentally ordered something and realized it right away so I "cancelled" it but it took several days to get it reversed. Today I saw a reminder email on an "exclusive" by invite only offer for Uber, which is my son's only way to get to work at the moment and costs him $50/day so I thought GREAT I'll get one. One was apparently the only option. I was ordering it for him and checking out and hit an incorrect button that booted me out. I went right back in and it now says SOLD OUT. My thing is if it's an invite only deal and you are only allowed 1 per member why would you not have enough to cover your invites??

MICHAEL MEL Cleveland, OH

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A FEW YEARS. ONLY HAD 1 BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A HORRIBLE MERCHANT, BUT CUST SERV IS GREAT AND I CAN CALL THEM ON THE PHONE. RECOMMEND YOU CHECK OUT ALL COMPANIES WITH THE BBB AND LOCAL COUNTY HEALTH DEPT ( FOR RESTAURANTS) FIRST B4 U BUY ANYTHING

Scorpiomrb Houston, TX

Groupon is awesome! Their Customer Service was incredible when I had an issue with a merchant and the entire thing was resolved within 48 hours. I have purchased several things on Groupon & have never had a problem. Great deals on services!

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

My husband and I use Groupon all of the time! Almost everything that we have bought for our dog we have bought through Groupon and it has saved us hundred of dollars! We also love to go on and buy our date nights. There are lots of different activities that are on the site and it has given us the opportunity to branch out and try new things.

caz

Ordered a few items recently including packing cubes and a travel bag. Both excellent value but read a few bad reviews and was a bit worried. Checked with customer service about delivery times and received an update within the hour. Goods arrived before the 7 day estimate and was thrilled.

Ang Riverside, CA

I have had a good experience using Groupon. The website is user-friendly and simple to use. I had the best experience with microblading by Sandra @ beautybysandraspa. She is particularly great with Black skin! No keloids, very detailed, and provided professional service...

Marc San Jose, CA

I never had an issue with Groupon but recently I purchased an item using Groupon but the item was actually bought through GrouponStores. I tried to cancel this item the day I purchased it. Their return website was not working. I went on the chat site and was told that I was pass the 2 hr limit to cancel . So when item came it took a lot of time and energy to get the UPS "return Label". Finally I did receive it and worked with the on-line chat person who did refund all my money once I proved that UPS delivered the item back to their warehouse. I would be very careful when purchasing through Groupon to make sure who you are actually purchasing from.

Rosa Amaya La Habra, CA

I purchase from Groupon often. I recently purchased 5 vouchers for snorkeling at Maui. Our trip was cancelled due to weather. They told us we would have to go through Groupon for a refund. I contacted them and without hesitation, their customer service team validated our refund. I rarely write reviews but thought they totally deserve my 5 stars!!

Gennifer Woods Orange Park, FL

Since they don't have a phone number, I E-mailed them inquiring on how to transfer back a gifted groupon because my father didn't know how to use it, making it useless for him because he went to the event already. It took them a few days to even respond the first time so I E-mailed again asking if they received my inquiry, they asked me all my information like card number, how much the charges were for, how the charges appeared on our statements, etc. They originally stated that if the groupon is in my fathers name that I couldn't be the one to transfer it back. Other E-mails, they kept copy and pasting instructions from their site saying things like, in order to gift someone a groupon you must do steps.... but that wasn't my inquiry.. If I wanted a solution that I could find on the website, I know how to read. I got 10 E-mails in before finding out that I could speak to someone in a live chat, got the issue situated within about 5 minutes. Every single E-mail I received was from a different representative, literally, and I had to re-explain my issue every single time because I guess they don't keep records of conversations or don't read the E-mail to really understand what the exact problem is. I replied through my original inquiry, therefore, replying to every past E-mail, but I guess they don't know how to look back at previous conversations.. it took about 2 weeks to resolve a problem that took only 5 minutes in a live chat, ridiculous. The groupon is about to expire as well, such a waste of time. I only gave 3 stars because I haven't had a problem with the actual groupons, yet.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I like the variety that Groupon provides. I also like the refund policy as I don't always get the chance to use what I purchase, but I still can get my money back in credit. The coupons have always been easy to use as well.

Patricia Toledo, OH

I did not receive my order for an exercise tracker and after dealing with the company that was suppose to send it with no resolution. Groupon stepped in and refunded my money and apologized for the poor service with one of their vendors. I am very impressed and satisfy with the outcome that Groupon supplied.

Karen Martin Jonestown, PA

I have purchased 2 items for delivery from Groupon. 1 was broken and had to be returned(they offered to replace and I declined).... and the other they sent in the wrong color....They refuse to fix this and the only option they gave me was to return for a refund(which they said will take a month) And reorder the item to have another delivered. Why do I have to fix their mistake??? I doubt it will order any products from them again. I have purchased coupons for local businesses from them and always been happy with that. And that is the only reason I gave them 3 stars. But I would not recommend purchasing items for delivery. For me... 2 items ordered and problems with both and on top of that Groupon refusing to correct their mistake....not a good track record!!! I'm no happy!!!

Elisa Sales Bridgeport, CT

I shop a lot at Groupon from goods to restaurants. They really have good deals, I went to I Love Kickboxing and been doing the classes, it's an awesome way of getting your daily work out, the instructors are very dedicated and interactive and Groupon has a good deal for you to started. I recommend this place in a heart beat!!!

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

Groupon is amazing! I have saved hundreds of dollars on food, activities, gifts and more using Groupon. They have a lot of options and its all categorized by city- so its easy to use at home and on vacation as well. Just make sure you read the fine print so you don’t get screwed over!

Ellen Simard Revere, MA

I've been using Groupon for a couple of years. I love it! Customer service is awesome. I had an issue twice, once with having trouble making arrangements to use the groupon for horse back riding and another with a company that closed. Both times the problem was taken care of. I would recommend them to everyone.

August Moulton Lehi, UT

There is no better way to plan affordable family activities, dates, special meals, etc. I check Groupon for every city I travel to. It has allowed us to do some incredible things we wouldn’t have otherwise done. (I.e shark swim in Hawaii, bubble balls over water, dinner cruises, etc) always check groupon! I even had an expired voucher once and called customer service. They gave me an extension with no problem. Great experience.

Erin Gilbert, AZ

I absolutely love Groupon! For years my family has been using Groupon as it is the best site to get the best deals. We have had an absolutely lovely experience with the company. We haven’t seen as much advertising as we have in past years, but I believe it spread through everyone’s experiences. It’s so easy and user friendly and get the deals immediately! I love Groupon and will continue to use it.

Eric San Diego, CA

Do you want deals that will make you and your bank account happy? Look no further as Groupon has got you covered. From physical purchases to events and activities, this is the place to look if you want some solid discounts. Groupon is one of my favorite sites to use for going on small trips or getting tickets to a show at a discount. Groupon is easy to use and even offers an app to crate a simpler experience.

Tori Miller Draper, UT

Groupon saves me so much money and always has a deal on anything I am looking for. From laser hair removal to restaurants, facials, home products etc. you can find something you use or are interested in. The app is very easy to use and explains very clearly how to redeem your offer. They even email reminders that your groupon is going to expire soon and to go use it. Very good company and service

Robin Orem, UT

never have to pay full price when you have Groupon. I have found awesome coupons and deals. I bought canvas for my home which are normally $35+ for each and i got 8 canvas for $40 total. that is amazing. Groupon has coupons on anything your looking for from household items, to amusement parks, clothing, massages, etc... my first stop before paying full price.

DEANNA J STEPHENSON Tulsa, OK

Was unable to use voucher I purchased and requested a refund. I was charged the full amount by the merchant and hotel reservations weren't available. I explained this and was still told because I "viewed" the voucher I couldn't be refunded.

Janet Jones Marion, IL

I recently purchased and used a groupon at Hemmingway's Blue Water cafe in Springfield, MO. It was for 1 appetizer and two entrees. The waitress informed the fillet entree was not included. This was not noted on the Groupon. The said they were out of 2 of the appetizers and 3 of the entrees. They were all the more expensive items, so we did not save much money using the Groupon and did not get good food.

Deborah Goodness Roswell, GA

Buyer Beware! I should have done my homework. Typically I check the ratings before I buy but I forgot to, now I see the site has a 2 star rating and rightly so. I purchased a set of sheets that were described as "Cami" colored but when I rec'd them they were a very dark, very ugly gold. I wanted to return them but discovered that they won't return your money to your original payment method, only store credit. I don't want their store credit because I don't trust their ad descriptions anymore.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

If you like deals, Groupon is the place for you! Each time we vacation or are in a new area, we always look on Groupon for fun and new things to do!

Andy Spark Manchester, MAN

The worst company I have ever had dealing with. Sold us a vowcher cancelled by the seller. we contacted the seller who advised they have told groupon to stop selling this vowcher as ther are over subscribed. Woprdt customer service I have ever come across, completely ignorant of customer care, and oblivious to the fact that this was a cancellation by the seller and refused to give us a refund, pretty much saying that the credit was as good as we was going to get. They then asked that we contact ther reseller and get them to confirm to groupon that they cancelled the vowcher, so that we could then email groupon to confirm this. SO BEWARE, you may have to do all the donkey work to get a refund as Groupon do not want to confirm that their sellers a valid or are actually offering the product groupon are selling.

JOE RAMIREZ Houston, TX

This company, is a fraud. I purchased Linens from them back in November, I returned the product, they acknowledged receipt of the product, but will not refund my money. There is no one to call, and they hide behind emails by not answering emails. They are taking advantage of the COVID_19 pandemic by not refunding customers money. The vendor claims that Groupon sold so much of the products but they will not pay the vendor either so many vendors are dropping Groupons and looking to file charges through the DA's office. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. 99% OF THE TIME, WHAT THEY ADVERTISE IS NOT WHAT YOU END UP GETTING. IF THERE WAS A CHOICE FOR 0 STARS, I WOULD GIVE IT TO THEM.

Niecy Tucson, AZ

I ordered 5 canvas art oil paintings (abstract 3panel, tree 3panel, calle lily 5panel, and 2 beach ones 4panels each). I received 4 of them. (tree, calle lily, and 2 beach ones). 1 of the paintings (calle lily) was a 5 panel painting and I only received 4 of the panels. 1 of the paintings (tree) I ordered the 24"x16" and received the 16"x12". I contacted Groupon through email and only received a response for the calle lily 5 panel. They wanted to give me groupon bucks or exchange it (for the higher price because the deal price changed from $26.99 to $39.99). The rep said she would give me a $5 discount mind you I already paid for the items that I did not receive correctly. I told her it was a $13 difference and I didn't have use for the wrongly sent items. She said she would apply a $10 credit and I can keep the current items (mind you I was already charged for those wrongly sent items or missing item). So she wanted me to purchase the item again at a higher price and still keep the charges for the current items I did have. During this time I offered multiple times to return and/or exchange the items and was told by the rep that was not an option. I was told 2 options were available. These were my options according to the rep "Bhavyasree D4:34:01 PM Option 1: I can place a new order for you at a discount of $5. As long as the item is still available, we can resend it at no additional charge. Otherwise, I'd be happy to help you find a similar deal. Bhavyasree D4:34:03 PM Option 2: Or I can process a refund in Groupon Bucks, available immediately for you to use on another deal later. It changed to $10 credit later in the convo. I didn't want Groupon bucks because I do not believe they delivered an item that I agreed to pay for by authorizing a charge to my credit card. I asked why I couldn't just exchange it or get it for the same price with an exchange. The rep said that the merchant sets the price not Groupon. After many more back and forth, I asked for a manager and was told "Bhavyasree D4:45:14 PM Unfortunately, we’re unable to accommodate your request at this time due to current circumstances, which have limited our resources. However, I would be happy to continue working with you to find a resolution". after more conversing I asked again for a manager. The reps response "Bhavyasree D4:46:53 PM I understand you would prefer to speak with a manager, but I’m unable to escalate your issue any further". I went back and forth with the rep. This is the main part I wanted to share. They were not willing to credit my card back only Groupon bucks or have me purchase another painting and only give me a $10 credit. Don't let them get away with it when you come into a problem with them not giving you a correct item or not being willing to refund your form of payment (not groupon bucks which just goes directly back to them and makes money off of you). Bhavyasree D5:12:03 PM We have already informed you so many times that the managers are not available Jenice 5:12:22 PM It is illegal for you to charge me for an item that I did not agree to. 3 items. The tree was the wrong size, but you did credit it to my card so thank you. The calle lily is missing a panel you gave me an incomplete product and not what I agreed to. Bhavyasree D5:12:29 PM I have provided you all the information, since you are not happy with that. I am going to disconnect the chat Jenice 5:12:54 PM the third is the other abstract one that I NEVER EVEN RECEIVED. So you charged me for a product I did not get at all. That is fraudulent! Jenice 5:13:30 PM So you are keeping my money for an item i never received? Thank you for verifying you are committing fraud! Bhavyasree D5:14:00 PM I have already explained that if you want, we will help with the refund Bhavyasree D5:15:06 PM Jenice, just checking, are you still there? Jenice 5:15:09 PM You did not say that, you said Option 2: Or I can process a refund in Groupon Bucks, available immediately for you to use on another deal later." Jenice 5:15:26 PM Groupon bucks is not a refund. That is just more money going applied to your company. Bhavyasree D5:15:32 PM I have already explained you on starting of the chat. Bhavyasree D5:15:43 PM Shall I issue a refund back to card? Jenice 5:15:56 PM Are you doing it for all 3 items? I read the whole convo after I copied and pasted in my email and we disconnected the chat. This rep flat out lied to me because she said there were only 2 options 3 times in the convo and never once offered me a refund to my card (only after fighting and threatening to report Groupon) only offered Groupon bucks as a refund until I said thank you for verifying you are committing fraud and this was after the rep messaged me to say she was going to disconnect the chat. After fighting back and forth with the rep for about an hour and threatening to report them to the BBB and call my credit card company to report fraudulent charges (which it would be fraudulent due to the fact they did not give me the products I agreed to pay for and were not willing to credit back my card at the time), the rep finally agreed to credit back all 3. Though when I checked on my account on Groupon only 2 of the items (tree and abstract) were showing refunded. So now I get to go through all this again with another rep later. Also, not sure it was a female rep. Just put she in there instead of he..not sure why. Copied and pasted parts of the convo from my email. Only thing I changed was removing my last name in the copied and pasted parts. The fine print on mine was the following:The Fine Print FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions? Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico How is the strike-through price determined?

Emily Tallahassee, FL

Great place to find Spa packages, I have bought several from this website and every time I have been impressed by the places and how much of a deal the website offers in comparison to face value.