CouponCabin specializes in finding the best coupons, deals, and cash back. Over the past 10 years they have been in business, they have refined and excelled in providing this service. They guarantee the validity of their large selection of coupons, which is a major difference when comparing other deal sites. A mobile app has been created to make using the service even easier. You are also able to better personalize your deal-searching needs by utilizing the MyCabin resource. Not only are the deals and coupons of high value, they also offer cash back services that are partnered through over 1,800 stores when buying things online.

Groupon chevron_right
2.9
Overstock Flash Deals chevron_right

The Good

• 100 percent guarantee
  • Coupons and deals from top brands
  • Cash back

Coupons, Deals, and Cash back services are all available with CouponCabin.

One of the major complaints consistent with numerous online deal sites is selecting a deal that is no longer valid. The user experience becomes so frustrating from that point forward. Not only is the deal they selected not valid, but who knows if that experience is going to happen again. CouponCabin takes care of this common problem with a 100% guarantee of all its coupons. Their backing of these coupons should give confidence to users, helping them know that what they see really is what they are going to get.

Not only are their coupons 100% backed, they also offer these deals from some of the top brands in countless categories. A few of these big brands include but are not limited to Hobby Lobby, Payless, Best Buy, and Target. Some of these categories include Home & Garden, Office Supplies, and Apparel.

Not only do they offer excellent coupons and deals, there is also a Bonus Cash Back service option. Through this service, you can earn up to 10% cash back on online purchases at over 1,800 stores. That is a lot of value, and cash, for you to enjoy while shopping.

The Bad

• Categories section can be hard to find

There is far more good than bad when evaluating the deal finding experience at CouponCabin.

For some, the location of both the categories section as well as the top brands section may be a little difficult to find. The conventional location for these important sections on competing sites is on a toolbar right on the front of the home page. On CouponCabin, this information is found at the bottom of the long elevator-styled website. They do, however, have an impressive and useful search tool right on the front of the homepage to help you find whatever you may be searching for. This location for the categories section may only be inconvenient for some, as the rest of the process for finding deals is clean and fast.

The Bottom Line

CouponCabin offers a lot to deal-seeking shoppers. The good aspects include 100% guarantee for coupons, countless top brands, and offering cash back, far outweigh any negative aspects that may be found. We recommend using CouponCabin for all your coupon and deal needs.

Mr. Baby

March 11th, 2020 Astoria, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the most reliable coupon and cash back company I have found. They are my first choice. I have saved hundreds and recommend it to everyone!

Anita pea

March 9th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have nothing against couponcabin. This company saves me money and gives me money in return. What can be any better? I will always recommend this site to anyone who needs money.

Aunna5

March 5th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I always use coupon cabin for all my online shopping. They offer great cash back and coupons as well. I would highly suggest giving this app a try, if you haven't already. Thank you coupon cabin for a great app that's wonderful to use for just about anything. Keep up the good and I'm going to continue to use y'all. Y'all have the best app thus far and I'll continue to use the app. Thanks, To Coupon cabin for a job well done

Jessica Sterling

March 5th, 2020 Harker Heights, TX

I have nothing negative to say about CouponCabin. This site saves me money and gives me money in return. What can be better? I will definitely recommend this site to anyone who is frugal.

Mary Monroe

March 1st, 2020 Lutherville, MD

Deserves 0 stars. Small company. Only 50-100 employees per Wikipedia, so easy 4 all 2 have fancy, meaningless titles. Never got 1 of their codes to work. Forgot I even signed up in 2014, & it's now 2020. Thought I'd try again & had some issues. So, wrote to CS. Response: Since you're unhappy, your acct has been closed. Wanted to screenshot my issue, but already blocked from site. I've read others have had same issues w/ARROGANT CS! Hope these lowly CSRs never try to get a job at a larger co. Guess this is why RetailMeNot, Rakuten & Joyus, etc., are more popular & work effectively w/many daytime tv shows that promote them & their great, no-hassle deals!

Kristie Weiss

March 1st, 2020 Greensboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a similar experience as the some other users. Cut off for supposedly not following their guidelines!?!?! This was conveniently after I made a purchase clicking through their app. I also never received the first check I was entitled to. It was supposed to be paid on Feb 21. If you read the five star reviews you can tell they are scripted. No one really talks like that and mentions the name in the text! Come on!!! Don’t fall for this like I did.

Freddie Pineda

February 12th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great cash back offers or coupon codes... i look specials daily. Usually first place to do cash back offers

Twin

February 12th, 2020 Fairfax, VA

It's Awesome! Planning on shopping online? Why, not go through couponcabin and get paid for making the same purchases with additional coupons towards your purchase. I used the app while buying a few Christmas gifts and received a gift card to Amazon just for using the app.

Tiffany I

February 4th, 2020 Elkridge, MD

Have been an avid user. I receive a check from them every couple months just for going through their site. Easy to use with a wide range of companies.

Luis E. Vega

January 31st, 2020 Manati,

I just received my $19 cash back into an Amazon Gift Card for an online purchase that I did in Home Depot. Wow! It's really works (I thought that it will not work)! Now I'm always looking for good offers in Coupon Cabin.

Marie S

January 31st, 2020 Laurelton, NJ

I have never had a negative experience with Coupon Cabin. I just happen to find them a few years back and I'm pleasantly surprised. I have used them more frequently because they offer more cash back on stores I frequently shop compared to other cash back sites.

Karyn Hughes

January 30th, 2020 Winder, GA

I love their members only deals! I’ve never had any issues with cashing out, and always check their site before online shopping!

Angela Weiland

January 29th, 2020 Durham, NC

I truly fin it beneficial to use the Coupon Cabin app. It really does pay cash, and no problems using it. It's very easy, and i like the pop up reminders to look at coupons to see what applies to my purchases.

Lori V

January 28th, 2020 Lansing, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wouldn't give this company any stars if that was possible. I made purchases through coupon cabin for nearly $200. While my purchases met the requirements for rebate, coupon cabin closed my account because I questioned them for asking for actual photos of my driver's license (someone recently stole my credit card number through this method). They responded on BBB that they promptly reply to questions and accept 6 other forms of proof of residency, but now they are ignoring my communication. The last communication I received from them said I should write to their company and wait a minimum of 3 weeks for a reply. So it appears that they are replying with false information on BBB to prevent poor ratings. I am simply asking for my nearly $200 that I am entitled to. As it is, they have been paid by merchants and they are also keeping my ~$200. I plan to file with the attorney general also and encourage others who are experiencing this problem to do the same. I simply want the rebates that I am entitled to. I made purchases in good faith and followed Coupon Cabin guidelines. Now they are keeping my ~$200 plus the money they already received on my behalf from the merchants. I hope poor ratings for this company will be recorded on appropriate sites. I see this happening to other consumers as well.

Susanna Loe

January 24th, 2020 Horton, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never had a problem and they always direct me to the best deals

Jane Roehrig

January 24th, 2020 Walnut Creek, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hate this company. I earned over $800 and now, for no reason at all, they have sent me an email saying that they are dumping me. They haven't given me any reason. I'm a 68 year old woman and I can't imagine why they don't like me. Crazy. Yesterday they sent me an email asking me for a copy of my driver's license. I sent it to them as requested and the response was they I may no longer use their service. Skip this. There are other companies that are much more reliable.

Melanie Wall

January 20th, 2020 Laguna Niguel, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was not happy with the service and didn't receive my money..

Dave

January 7th, 2020 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

0 stars - this is an awful company. After successfully using them for awhile, they suddenly and without explanation refused to pay out over $100 cashback earned unless and until I provided a photocopy of my driver's license. I've had my identity stolen before, and asked multiple times if there were other options. They treated me poorly and refused to answer my question, just demanded the information. I filed a complaint with the BBB, and they again refused to answer my direct questions or offer to pay me the money they said had already been past due. The BBB closed my complaint - either they didn't read the exchange or they no longer are present to serve consumers (so much for BBB's integrity). Couponcabin is an awful company and they treated me with contempt. Don't get fooled and don't get involved with this company...if you don't believe me, just google other's experiences with them.

NaTtYbYrD 217

January 2nd, 2020 Quincy, IL

L🖤ve, L💛ve, L💙ve this app! Who would say "No" to free money!? I earned almost $100 in cash back in 2019. Thx Coupon Cabin!!

Sara

December 30th, 2019 Las Cruces, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Scammer - they suddenly want personal information such as driver's license, passport and any other documents like immigration forms in addition to utility bills. This is ridiculous! Why would a coupon site want such information for other than stealing or selling our identities?

Richard

December 30th, 2019 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent site functionality Large selection of generous offers High level of customer service and timely responses

Laura Jolan

December 30th, 2019 Elk Rapids, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Coupon Cabin is great for finding great deals on quality products and services, & then, they send you a check for the cash back program! Convenient & easier than other coupon sites.

MRS BJ

December 20th, 2019 Decatur, GA

I've been a partner with Coupon Cabin for 3 years. I love it. My payments are timely and right on target. Signing up with CC is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Saving money is my thing and the big payback doesn't hurt either.

ShowMeState

December 20th, 2019 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great cash back rates, fast payments. I love CouponCabin!

Eugene Nervo

December 10th, 2019 Sugar Grove, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Three times cash back reversed for over $50...SLEAZY SITE. there are plenty of good cash back sites.

Mel S.

November 20th, 2019 Turtle Lake, ND

I really enjoy using CouponCabin. It's easy to use and it has saved me a lot of money. I recommend giving it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Kathryn

November 6th, 2019 Auburn, GA

I love it so much. It is easy to use and I earn back cash on things I already shop for, from stores I already shop at. It is a serious win win. No hard work, no scanning things, just real money from regular shopping online and in store.

Josh

October 28th, 2019 Brookline, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Actually to be very honest I never thought that I would see and of the cash back! My phone sent a notification said I had money in my account and I thought no way and sure as heck there was.... I'll be doing this way more I mean why wouldn't you! Thank you couponCabin!

TW

October 25th, 2019 Hampton, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

CouponCabin is amazing! I love the cash back deals and the coupons they have available to let you know what retailer is offering with the latest sales. I love the way I'm able to earn cashback and be in the top percentage and also have the ability to get a Amazon gift card delivered right to my email because I choose that instead of Cash. Thanks. I will forever be a member!!

gloria

October 23rd, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

love this site. what can be better than getting cash back for things you are buying anyway. I always check coupon cabin before checking out of any site

Jenny Tice

October 21st, 2019 Saint Michael, MN

Very easy to earn money from them; I don't need to do anything extra. Already had money sent to my account.

Sarah

October 16th, 2019 Uniontown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love CouponCabin! It is the best cash back site that exists! This site saves me the most while shopping at my favorite retailers.

Andrew

October 9th, 2019 Silver Lake, OR

The add-on works great and always reminds me of what coupons are available which prompts me to buy.

Jawan

September 30th, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD

The best part is the cash back. However, there are some flaws with the clicks. I have had issues with the clicks not going through. Therefore I did not receive the cash bonuses on those purchases. But I still enjoy the app.

Zalea

September 27th, 2019 Kenmore, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Who doesn't like saving money? That's where Coupon Cabin is SO HELPFUL! They have daily deals plus AWESOME "Cash Back Specials"! It's fun to try to "win" those Specials & better yet when you do - I've been able to get $50 back on purchases over $50 at retailers like JoAnn; Lowes; HomeDepot; & Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Thank you Coupon Cabin!

Taha

September 9th, 2019 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has much better cash back options and promotions than other similar apps and PayPal cash out is a big plus!!!

Leslie

September 3rd, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great app. It helps you save a lot on favorite brands.

Jessica Ann Ham-Purser

September 3rd, 2019 Aurora, CO

Easy to use I've already received $60 or more with this app.

G A

August 30th, 2019 Richmond, CA

I make it a habit to use coupon cabin to check discount availability for any purchases. It is easy to use. The only thing that would make it better is to allow cash payouts to be made weekly. Thank your for superior communication and user friendly website!

Kayleen Ortiz

August 28th, 2019 Oakland Gardens, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome!! Never had problem. Always on time with my cashback and money earned.

VALERIA CASTRO

August 26th, 2019 Clifton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience. Cash back is sent tomy PayPal with no problems.

luna

August 20th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

great company...love cash back! just shop and save. cash back comes in a timely fashion and everything is hassle free.

Heather A

August 14th, 2019 Noblesville, IN

Always have the best cash back rates and coupons!!!

RoseMarie Green

August 14th, 2019 Magnolia, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Coupon Cabin has truly made me a believer. They're a lot of apps out there. But Coupon Cabin is connected to every store or business u need, rather it b clothing of z tickets they have a discount for it & well above the others. Automatically your savings go up & the cash rolls in. THEY'RE GREAT!!!!!!

love rebates

August 7th, 2019 Pine Island, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Coupon Cabin is great for giving money back for purchases. It may seem like each transaction is a small amount back but it really adds up to great savings year round.

GLADYS BLACK

August 5th, 2019 Chicago, IL

I think Coupon Cabin is wonderful! I was afraid to try the site, but I have been shopping at this site for years now. They made a believer out of me regarding Cash Back Rebates. I have never had a problem with Coupon Cabin. As a matter of fact I'm about to receive my next CashBack Check of $70.00!!! Yeaah!!!!

David

August 2nd, 2019 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I keep coming back to Coupon Cabin because their cash back rewards tend to be higher than other coupon sites. Also, there hasn't been any hassle when it's time to get paid.

DeniHas3

July 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love this site! It continually pops up on every site I visit letting me know about coupons and or money back when I click their icon. I just received my first CASH BACK from them! So excited that I can make money on the things I'm buying anyway and use their discount codes.

Kelsi K

July 25th, 2019 Denver, CO

I've earned over $300 cash back in less than two years by using coupon cabin. They've also saved me so much money with their up to date coupon codes!

Johnb

July 25th, 2019 Lakewood, NJ

I've been using couponcabin for a few years now and I've made a decent amount of money.