CouponCabin

CouponCabin

CouponCabin specializes in finding the best coupons, deals, and cash back. Over the past 10 years they have been in business, they have refined and excelled in providing this service. They guarantee the validity of their large selection of coupons, which is a major difference when comparing other deal sites. A mobile app has been created to make using the service even easier. You are also able to better personalize your deal-searching needs by utilizing the MyCabin resource. Not only are the deals and coupons of high value, they also offer cash back services that are partnered through over 1,800 stores when buying things online.

The Good

• 100 percent guarantee
  • Coupons and deals from top brands
  • Cash back

Coupons, Deals, and Cash back services are all available with CouponCabin.

One of the major complaints consistent with numerous online deal sites is selecting a deal that is no longer valid. The user experience becomes so frustrating from that point forward. Not only is the deal they selected not valid, but who knows if that experience is going to happen again. CouponCabin takes care of this common problem with a 100% guarantee of all its coupons. Their backing of these coupons should give confidence to users, helping them know that what they see really is what they are going to get.

Not only are their coupons 100% backed, they also offer these deals from some of the top brands in countless categories. A few of these big brands include but are not limited to Hobby Lobby, Payless, Best Buy, and Target. Some of these categories include Home & Garden, Office Supplies, and Apparel.

Not only do they offer excellent coupons and deals, there is also a Bonus Cash Back service option. Through this service, you can earn up to 10% cash back on online purchases at over 1,800 stores. That is a lot of value, and cash, for you to enjoy while shopping.

The Bad

• Categories section can be hard to find

There is far more good than bad when evaluating the deal finding experience at CouponCabin.

For some, the location of both the categories section as well as the top brands section may be a little difficult to find. The conventional location for these important sections on competing sites is on a toolbar right on the front of the home page. On CouponCabin, this information is found at the bottom of the long elevator-styled website. They do, however, have an impressive and useful search tool right on the front of the homepage to help you find whatever you may be searching for. This location for the categories section may only be inconvenient for some, as the rest of the process for finding deals is clean and fast.

The Bottom Line

CouponCabin offers a lot to deal-seeking shoppers. The good aspects include 100% guarantee for coupons, countless top brands, and offering cash back, far outweigh any negative aspects that may be found. We recommend using CouponCabin for all your coupon and deal needs.

42 CouponCabin Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 15th, 2017 Milford, PA

I came across CC about a month ago and have been extremely satisfied with the site's products and customer service. My first check has already arrived and coupon rebates have been applied. Wish I had discovered this site sooner.

August 15th, 2017

I have had two occasions where I did not receive credit after purchasing through a link with coupon cabin. In both cases I sent an email to coupon cabin customer service and both cases were resolved very quickly and with a positive result. No site is perfect 100% of the time so knowing that customer service is top notch keeps me coming back.

August 9th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

Wonderful site! I found out that I was able to get credit/rebates on products that I could not find online currently or usually doesn't exist. To submit is an easy process and the response back was surprisingly quick and very friendly! I already recommended to others and look forward to saving!

August 7th, 2017 Coupeville, WA

I am very pleased with the number and variety of stores that I shop have coupons available. When I have had questions or problem, a response and help have been immediately received, This is a great site to save money.

August 7th, 2017 Rockdale, TX

I had good luck with them until I questioned them about a coupon. As soon as I didn't agree with them they got very rude and said maybe it was best I didn't use their site. I told them I didn't want that but didn't agree on this matter. I left a bad rating and was immediately removed. Do as they say when they say. Don't ask questions or disagree and everything will be fine. ?? Unusual customer service.

August 4th, 2017 Evans, GA

Immediate rebate on purchases... No waiting. I shopped two stores and got $9.88 back immediately.

2 0

August 4th, 2017 Fargo, ND

This company looks for ways to close your account so it doesn't have to pay earnings. It asserts a violation of the terms and conditions with no specificity. Then doesn't even give you a chance to respond. It simply steals your earnings and refuses to pay

August 2nd, 2017 Gadsden, AL

I'm new to Coupon Cabin but have redeemed two offers quickly and easily. I followed the simple redemption instructions they provided and almost immediately received confirmation emails. My account was credited accurately in accordance with the offer details within 24 hours both times I submitted the offers.

August 2nd, 2017 Centreville, VA

I bought something I had to have/needed and then I got money back! No brainer! I'm IN!

August 1st, 2017

I love Coupon Cabin's cashback. It's easy to use and you get money for buying things you would have ordered anyway.

August 1st, 2017

I was so pleased with the amount of coupons available... it was quite a bummer that I can only use 2 per month, but it's all good! I was truly delighted with how in a matter of seconds after sending what they wanted I received an email telling me my cash was in the pot, waiting for me to make enough money to get my check. WAHOOO I was so excited & can't wait till next time!!

2 0

July 25th, 2017 New Port Richey, FL

Great company to do business with receive cash back on merchandise I use

July 24th, 2017 Augusta, ME

CouponCabin makes it incredibly easy to earn extra cash back. The couple of times I had inquiries about receiving cash back, I received quick, accurate responses.

July 24th, 2017

I've been using coupon cabin for a couple of years now. I've saved so much money it's crazy. Customer service has always been quick to respond even if I didn't always agree with their decision. Sometimes the rules are a bit confusing. Can't complain too much, I'd rather save something than nothing! Highly recommend

July 22nd, 2017

I can't thank Coupon Cabin enough for all their customer service helping me get my egift card mailed to me after realizing that when I had updated my email address that for some reason my email address hadn't been updated. It was very easy to send an email with a question & to get a reply within 24 hours. Just about every email was answered in less than 18 hours. I have no problems shopping with Coupon Cabin online!

July 21st, 2017

This is a fun site to get deals on sites I like to shop. Any questions or issues I have are responded to quickly.

July 20th, 2017 WI

So far I've had a great experience with Coupon Cabin. They've provided me coupons for even the brands that don't have manufacturer coupons, so I'm very pleased.

July 20th, 2017 St. Petersburg, FL

I have used and visited many coupon companies and found this one to be the fairest and honest of them all. Not only that they stay in touch with their members and are very fast and accurate on their coupons. You cannot find this type of integrity online anymore these days. I give them a high 5 no a high 10! :) Great place!

July 19th, 2017

Customer service was abysmal - gave wrong information and were really unkind. Never addressed my question, repeated the same irrelevant information and then just started telling me I was wrong. Not worth it.

July 18th, 2017

They give me a $25 dinner coupon because the do not have the $10 free delivery coupon on $25 or more purchase on amazon. They response was less than 24 hour.