CouponCabin

CouponCabin Logo

9.6

CouponCabin

3 Day Return Policy

CouponCabin specializes in finding the best coupons, deals, and cash back. Over the past 10 years they have been in business, they have refined and excelled in providing this service. They guarantee the validity of their large selection of coupons, which is a major difference when comparing other deal sites. A mobile app has been created to make using the service even easier. You are also able to better personalize your deal-searching needs by utilizing the MyCabin resource. Not only are the deals and coupons of high value, they also offer cash back services that are partnered through over 1,800 stores when buying things online.

The Good

• 100 percent guarantee
  • Coupons and deals from top brands
  • Cash back

Coupons, Deals, and Cash back services are all available with CouponCabin.

One of the major complaints consistent with numerous online deal sites is selecting a deal that is no longer valid. The user experience becomes so frustrating from that point forward. Not only is the deal they selected not valid, but who knows if that experience is going to happen again. CouponCabin takes care of this common problem with a 100% guarantee of all its coupons. Their backing of these coupons should give confidence to users, helping them know that what they see really is what they are going to get.

Not only are their coupons 100% backed, they also offer these deals from some of the top brands in countless categories. A few of these big brands include but are not limited to Hobby Lobby, Payless, Best Buy, and Target. Some of these categories include Home & Garden, Office Supplies, and Apparel.

Not only do they offer excellent coupons and deals, there is also a Bonus Cash Back service option. Through this service, you can earn up to 10% cash back on online purchases at over 1,800 stores. That is a lot of value, and cash, for you to enjoy while shopping.

The Bad

• Categories section can be hard to find

There is far more good than bad when evaluating the deal finding experience at CouponCabin.

For some, the location of both the categories section as well as the top brands section may be a little difficult to find. The conventional location for these important sections on competing sites is on a toolbar right on the front of the home page. On CouponCabin, this information is found at the bottom of the long elevator-styled website. They do, however, have an impressive and useful search tool right on the front of the homepage to help you find whatever you may be searching for. This location for the categories section may only be inconvenient for some, as the rest of the process for finding deals is clean and fast.

The Bottom Line

CouponCabin offers a lot to deal-seeking shoppers. The good aspects include 100% guarantee for coupons, countless top brands, and offering cash back, far outweigh any negative aspects that may be found. We recommend using CouponCabin for all your coupon and deal needs.

Susan Kay Fassett
July 16th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

CouponCabin makes it so easy to save! I love to save money so that I can spend it somewhere else! As a single mom, I really appreciate the wide variety of retailers that have deals with Couponcabin. I've been fortunate to to unlock some of their member only deals and saved $40 on an electronics purchase and $50 on a home improvement purchase. It's amazing how quickly the cash back adds up and deposits to my PayPal account!

Josh M.
July 13th, 2018 Middletown, OH DETAILS

I started using CouponCabin over a week ago, and man was I impressed! I am currently in a moving process and have made many purchases with last couple weeks and I was wowed by the cash back and bonus I have received. Already have received a gift card via email and turned around and used on Groupon and again had CouponCabin active and still received cash back! I really do-want to promote this company to others, they do what they say they offer no jokes!! 5 stars from me!

Tara Kanehailua
July 12th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY

Great way to get some money back on my purchases! Within a week I was sent a check. Usually you get way more cash back than other sites.

Kristina Johnson
July 9th, 2018 Des Plaines, IL

I have been using it for over a year, maybe even close to 2 years. I have received over $300 so far! I click into their website first and then go to wherever I am shopping! A couple times the click didnt go through and I just contacted them and they fixed it right away!

Connie Potter
July 9th, 2018 Las Cruces, NM

Just started using it. I'm excited because MY favorite stores are there: Macys, mrs sees, kohls. What not to love. I'll use it religiously and tell my sisters and friends.

Andrea
July 9th, 2018

They provided exactly what they said they would. Gift card worked immediately.

L.R.
July 5th, 2018 Corona, CA

I enjoy receiving cash back for something I already do anyway - shop online. I admit some of the sites have issues that after a few minutes, I might have to click on the "Activate cash back" button. I don't know if the glitch is with the site or couponcabin, but I'm willing to put up with a little inconvenience to save some money.

Marcie Johnson
July 5th, 2018 Euclid, OH

Excellent website!!!! Getting money back when I shop is a no brainer. The more you use the site the more you get back. Money comes quickly and I’ve never had any issues.

Chris
July 2nd, 2018 Barrington, IL

CouponCabin has been a great resource for providing discounts for many stores. I check here before each online purchase & am able to save something on most purchases. In addition, I love their monthly offers which I recently discovered and use to save even more at my favorite stores.

Oyintayo Ajiboye
July 2nd, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Good experience so far.....nice deals and good pay backs too

Qurat Ain
June 29th, 2018 Bryan, TX DETAILS

Love this app and their services excellent Cs

June
June 28th, 2018 Rowland Heights, CA

It's a great website to save you money. I had been a CouponCabin member for a few months. I like it until my daughter came to visit me. I told my her how good CouponCabin was. She opened an account and used CouponCabin website using my home wi-fi. We used same network claimed member only coupons. The system did not stop us. What happened next is both accounts got permanently closed without warning. People always share wi-fi, at home, at Starbucks, or library. Why two persons can not use the same network to access CouponCabin???

Joy L Carpenter
June 27th, 2018 Carmel, IN

I just stumbled on to coupon cabin by accident while I was searching for a coupon code. I didn't pay any attention to cash back. After I ordered I got a message about getting cash back and I was a little confused and didn't think much about it. Then I got my first gift card. I was still a little skeptical, but once I used the card I was hooked. I love watching my cash back grow and if I have two stores to order from, and the product and Price are equal...I definitely use coupon cabin as my tie breaker. I haven't had any luck getting the special offers that are limited to the first 8. I honestly don't know how I can be any faster... But I keep trying. I have had to contact coupon cabin a few times and each time they have responded quickly and in a way that solves my issue. I LOVE getting an email that yes me I warned cash back!

marcelo
June 27th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Never had any problems or troubles with any cash back offers, it's super easy to use and you see money on things you are already buying or using!

David March
June 25th, 2018 Ft. Pierce, FL DETAILS

The CouponCabin website is intuitive and easy to use. Great way to save money and get some cash back when shopping onine, and rewards posted quickly to my account. Since I signed up for CouponCabin, I always search their site first for coupons before doing any online shopping.

Angie M
June 18th, 2018 Palmerton, PA

It is so easy to use and you get $ back for doing what you were already doing - shopping!

Joanna Hester
June 18th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I hate paying full price for anything. Whenever I buy something online, I always search CouponCabin to see if they have any coupons I can use. Most recently, I was buying a car part from an auto store. I found a coupon I could use and saved 10%. Definitely was worth the few minutes I spent searching for the coupon.

BRANDY HARRIS
June 18th, 2018 Dallas, TX

LOVE THEM! I have earned almost $100 in the last 6 months and I dont even do that much online shopping!

Loretta Apodaca
June 14th, 2018 Etna, WY DETAILS

Coupon cabin is my favorite coupon site. It offers lots of savings at places I shop, and is so easy to use. Definitely5 stars

Kim Simonson
June 11th, 2018 Holly Springs, NC

I signed up after seeing my housewives commercial. I can honestly say that it’s easy, and I’m already making money! I will definitely continue using the app!

Cara Stein
June 6th, 2018 Athens, GA DETAILS

I am a college student visiting my mom for a few weeks this summer. My mom uses CouponCabin regularly and was telling me how great it was, so while I was visiting her I made an account- please note that I am an adult and live in an entirely different state than my mother, let alone household, and I used my own email/ planned on making purchases using my own credit card, etc. so it truly was a separate account. After "winning" one of their scam deals of $150 cash back when you spend $150 at Amazon, my account was indeed credited shortly before being DELETED and BANNED from the site. I am unable to get the $150 out, and ended up spending $165 on my purchase on Amazon, thinking I would get the cash back. After my mother and I both emailed their so called "customer service" representatives, she received nasty, rude replies that basically accused us both of being criminals, while I received confusing, automated replies that did not answer my question as to why we got banned, aside from the fact that we used multiple accounts on the same wireless network/IP address. I am angry at how this company treated my mother and myself (deleting and blocking both of our accounts) and hope that others do not fall victim to this same scam. Lesson learned: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. This must be how they make their money- by getting the commission on deals they never intend to pay out, and cashing out accounts they permanently close. Makes so much more sense now.

Pat Byrne
June 5th, 2018 Duluth, MN DETAILS

It's all a scam. I won a $50 back at Home Depot, spent $150, followed every rule they have and they didn't pay because they said it was Home Depot's fault. Sure it was. It's just all a scam. If you don't want any money back when you're promised it then by all means use it, but if you like keeping your money stay away from coupon cabin.

Sherry Price
May 31st, 2018 State College, PA DETAILS

Great add on, I just got my first payment back of $36, will continue to use them.

Karina Faul
May 31st, 2018 Toney, AL DETAILS

Don't EVER complain. CouponCabin sent ME a request to write a review of my interaction with their customer service on 2 other sites and I did. They were not positive. They were not vulgar or lies, just the truth in how they treated me (they threatened to close my account if I asked them to look into why I was not earning my cashback - it was because THEIR site had an issue). Next time I logged in to CouponCabin, my account was terminated due to "severely violating the terms and conditions for CouponCabin’s Cash Back program". I asked for an example but all l got was a canned response that you can find on the internet that other people received. I can't access my account so I have no idea how much money they owe me. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and have contacted a class-action attorney, as this is common practice of CouponCabin. Use Ebates or any other site. They have decent customer service and won't terminate your account if you ask where you cash is.

Pavel racek
June 5th, 2018 Port Jefferson Station, NY DETAILS

Excellent experience and customer service. Highly recommend to others. Real money saving

Ravishankar Nagendran
May 31st, 2018 Norwood, MA

I have shared my reviews already, doing it again because this company deserves it. This website works well, very trustworthy, easy and smooth experience. Also, the payout is timely.

dick
May 31st, 2018 Mount Horeb, WI

if you are able to follow the directions and abide by the rules, the rebate $ does get to you every time. I was expecting a scam similar to when you buy electronics, etc. and you send away for the rebate but it only comes 20-40% of the time but this seems legit

Mario G Adame
May 29th, 2018 San Antonio, TX

This is an amazing idea and I earned real cash by using CouponCabin. I’m really glad I found this company. Thank you for rewarding every purchase!

Joe
May 29th, 2018 West Chester, PA

I've been a member of CouponCabin for over a year. There's no cost, they have great promotions, especially their members only promotions. You simply look to get 'one of the ten' or so deals where you spend at least $50 to get $50 back and by following the rules (no extra coupon codes, go directly to the website to purchase, etc.) and wait ~3 months, it goes directly into my PayPal account. It's great!

Sybil ng
June 8th, 2018 Forest Hills, NY

Each time I've made a purchase through CouponCabin, the transaction was seamless. Clicked on the button to shop and in a few days received $$$!

Halimah ali
May 29th, 2018 Hamtramck, MI DETAILS

Best way to save money and get money in return. I have dealt with customer service reps and i have no complaints whats so ever.

Leslie
June 5th, 2018 Cape Coral, FL

Great cash back offers, and always on time with their rebates!

Trob
May 23rd, 2018 Severn, MD

Great company to go thru when looking for sales/deals on purchases. I also check them out befor making ANY online purchases

Donna
June 5th, 2018 City of La Follette, TN

I'm a fairly new COUPON CABIN groupie, and have no complaints to date. Thus far, I have found site navigation to be intuitive and the selection of available coupons to be more than ample.

Jamal
May 21st, 2018 Southgate, MI DETAILS

Extremely poor customer service. They don't even have a phone # to speak with a live person. I contacted them due to cashback I never received. They were very unhelpful and insisted on attempting to make me feel bad for their company. I've never use this sympathy tactic. Here is an example below word for word. "Please know that we're on your side here as we, too, lost our commission on this order and will not be getting paid." "Please know being the source of your frustration is equally no fun for us." Ultimately all they did was close my account, which they were not authorized to do. They have terms for closing people's accounts, and being annoyed with an unhappy customer is not on their list. Stay away, these people suck.

Ahmed Aziz
May 16th, 2018 Houston, TX

It's more than a year since I am using couponcabin. I really like the experience and easiness with their service and never experienced any issue with cashback calculation or cash out. I highly recommend their service and browser extension and it seems best than other similar cash back providers.

Deb
May 16th, 2018 La Verne, CA

As I was skeptical about ever seeing what was promised, I was very pleasantly surprised that the Amazon gift card actually worked!!! Thank you!!

Bess
May 9th, 2018 Skokie, IL

Easy and simple process to help save you extra money on what you would order anyway. Why not save extra by going through couponcabin? Love it and will never order anything without going through couponcabin.

Gina Dyches
May 9th, 2018 Dayton, NV

Awesome deal! Nabbed a cashback deal, made my purchase with the merchant and later received my cashback as promised. That simple. :)

Tom Friedrichsen
May 8th, 2018 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

I'm a big fan. Customer service is tight, and they simply offer great deals. Simple concept and it works.