CouponCabin

CouponCabin specializes in finding the best coupons, deals, and cash back. Over the past 10 years they have been in business, they have refined and excelled in providing this service. They guarantee the validity of their large selection of coupons, which is a major difference when comparing other deal sites. A mobile app has been created to make using the service even easier. You are also able to better personalize your deal-searching needs by utilizing the MyCabin resource. Not only are the deals and coupons of high value, they also offer cash back services that are partnered through over 1,800 stores when buying things online.

The Good

• 100 percent guarantee
  • Coupons and deals from top brands
  • Cash back

Coupons, Deals, and Cash back services are all available with CouponCabin.

One of the major complaints consistent with numerous online deal sites is selecting a deal that is no longer valid. The user experience becomes so frustrating from that point forward. Not only is the deal they selected not valid, but who knows if that experience is going to happen again. CouponCabin takes care of this common problem with a 100% guarantee of all its coupons. Their backing of these coupons should give confidence to users, helping them know that what they see really is what they are going to get.

Not only are their coupons 100% backed, they also offer these deals from some of the top brands in countless categories. A few of these big brands include but are not limited to Hobby Lobby, Payless, Best Buy, and Target. Some of these categories include Home & Garden, Office Supplies, and Apparel.

Not only do they offer excellent coupons and deals, there is also a Bonus Cash Back service option. Through this service, you can earn up to 10% cash back on online purchases at over 1,800 stores. That is a lot of value, and cash, for you to enjoy while shopping.

The Bad

• Categories section can be hard to find

There is far more good than bad when evaluating the deal finding experience at CouponCabin.

For some, the location of both the categories section as well as the top brands section may be a little difficult to find. The conventional location for these important sections on competing sites is on a toolbar right on the front of the home page. On CouponCabin, this information is found at the bottom of the long elevator-styled website. They do, however, have an impressive and useful search tool right on the front of the homepage to help you find whatever you may be searching for. This location for the categories section may only be inconvenient for some, as the rest of the process for finding deals is clean and fast.

The Bottom Line

CouponCabin offers a lot to deal-seeking shoppers. The good aspects include 100% guarantee for coupons, countless top brands, and offering cash back, far outweigh any negative aspects that may be found. We recommend using CouponCabin for all your coupon and deal needs.

77 CouponCabin Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

October 20th, 2017 New Rochelle, NY

I signed up for Coupon Cabin after seeing it on a BRAVO TV commercial and am happy to say it is a really good product. All I need to do is shop! If the site i am looking to shop on is associated with Coupon Cabin, it automatically pops up!!! I don't need to sign into anything. Brilliant!

October 18th, 2017 Denver, CO

They get you money back for buying stuff, what else could you want? Oh, how about an extra 10% if you take it in an Amazon gift card (or Olive Garden if you’re into that kind of thing). Customer service is fast and friendly.

October 17th, 2017 Easton, PA

Professional and Prompt. I am confident that whatever questions &/ issues I throw their way, they can succeed in making my day. :)

October 16th, 2017 San Francisco, CA

Coupon cabin has now become my go-to cashback website based upon their member offers, excellent customer service and consistency. I rarely write reviews, but I have been consistently impressed by them and they truly deserve the positive feedback.

October 14th, 2017

I have submitted receipts for cash back on two occasions. Both times the credit was approved within minutes. Amazing!

October 14th, 2017

I have used many Money Saving Apps/Extensions because I shop a lot on line from time to time...This is one of the best and easiest Extensions I've used....It doesn't slow down loading speeds or causes slow down or any other issues while I am searching the web or of course shopping!!! Pretty sure I will be keeping this extension bookmarked fro a VERY LONG TIME!!!!

October 12th, 2017

These guys are amazing .. I tried them for the first time with Groupon and a few months later I had a $10 check even though I never followed back or asked them anything and now I have $50 coming in after shopping for $50 at Amazon the CS replies almost immediately the deals are amazing and the service is bang on ...

October 12th, 2017 Bogota, NJ

Couponcabin.com gives me instant feedback on my savings' submittals. They let me know when my account has rewards earned, savings have been accepted and if I reached my monthly limit on offers. They are concise in their policies. I have been using them now for 3 years.

October 11th, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA

Used CouponCabin for 1st time without a problem. I can't think of any reason not to use it. For a few extra clicks, it's free money.

October 11th, 2017 Spring, TX

I had never heard of couponcabin before and just happened to see it when searching for coupons for some online shopping. I thought to myself - "no harm in trying" - and really forgot about it. UNTIL, 24 hrs later, I got an email from them saying I've earned cashback. I was curious but still didn't understand the hows and whys. I claimed some of the other members-only special offers but didn't know how to use them (online only and on the same day!). But customer service helped me understand how it works, and one sweet day, I got my first cashback reward! YAY! Looking forward to earning more and more cashback rewards...thank you CouponCabin!

October 10th, 2017 Morrisville, NC

I have saved some money using CoponCabin

October 9th, 2017 Warwick, NY

My experience with CouponCabin has been excellent. I receive credit within a matter of minutes of me registering a product rebate with this service. The cashback percentages are very competitive with other similar services and they even provide bonus cash in many instances. Overall, I am extremely happy with CouponCabin and will continue to use them as long as they stay AWESOME.

October 6th, 2017

Solved my issue quickly. Communication was fast and easy. Love Coupon Cabin!!

October 4th, 2017 Lake Charles, LA

I am amazed at how quickly my money was put in "my bank." I am also very impressed with the personal attention given each member.

October 1st, 2017 Laconia, NH

I always visit CouponCabin before I make any purchase online. I look to see what promo codes and discounts retailers are offering, and I "click" the link to get cash back on my purchases. In my account, I like how easily my "cash back clicks" are tracked. I recently had a question, and Customer Service was quick and friendly in their response. I begin using CouponCabin six months ago, and have been so happy, that I only wish I'd discovered it sooner!

October 1st, 2017 Lancaster, CA

Was fast in approving my coupon bonus to my account.

September 25th, 2017 Flowery Branch, GA

I often claim grocery coupons and as soon as i send my receipt in...it does not take long and I usually have the cashback in my account the same day. Love it!

September 21st, 2017 Rochester, MN

I love getting cash back for purchases I make online. Any issues I have had have been quickly resolved. Their customer service is awesome! I would definitely recommend Coupon Cabin to anyone!

September 20th, 2017

I have saved more than $1000 through Coupon Cabin. I am not a "couponer" in general but the cash back sent directly to my PayPal account is a huge bonus. When on-line shopping, I definitely preference sites that have cash back deals with Coupon Cabin. I recently had a problem redeeming a coupon and their response and resolution was almost immediate. I appreciate that they have responsive customer service on top of such great deals.

September 19th, 2017 Warren, OH

Coupon Cabin had the highest cash back, and still had a bonus on top of that. I had a inquiry about the amount of a cash back posting and withing 15 minutes, customer service emailed me, I responded with text of order, and another few minutes correct amount was added to my account. And this was on a Saturday afternoon. The 100% guarantee does work, I received a $25 restaurant.com credit due to one coupon not working. This is definitely the first stop when making an online purchase.