CouponCabin

7.2

CouponCabin specializes in finding the best coupons, deals, and cash back. Over the past 10 years they have been in business, they have refined and excelled in providing this service. They guarantee the validity of their large selection of coupons, which is a major difference when comparing other deal sites. A mobile app has been created to make using the service even easier. You are also able to better personalize your deal-searching needs by utilizing the MyCabin resource. Not only are the deals and coupons of high value, they also offer cash back services that are partnered through over 1,800 stores when buying things online.

The Good

• 100 percent guarantee
  • Coupons and deals from top brands
  • Cash back

Coupons, Deals, and Cash back services are all available with CouponCabin.

One of the major complaints consistent with numerous online deal sites is selecting a deal that is no longer valid. The user experience becomes so frustrating from that point forward. Not only is the deal they selected not valid, but who knows if that experience is going to happen again. CouponCabin takes care of this common problem with a 100% guarantee of all its coupons. Their backing of these coupons should give confidence to users, helping them know that what they see really is what they are going to get.

Not only are their coupons 100% backed, they also offer these deals from some of the top brands in countless categories. A few of these big brands include but are not limited to Hobby Lobby, Payless, Best Buy, and Target. Some of these categories include Home & Garden, Office Supplies, and Apparel.

Not only do they offer excellent coupons and deals, there is also a Bonus Cash Back service option. Through this service, you can earn up to 10% cash back on online purchases at over 1,800 stores. That is a lot of value, and cash, for you to enjoy while shopping.

The Bad

• Categories section can be hard to find

There is far more good than bad when evaluating the deal finding experience at CouponCabin.

For some, the location of both the categories section as well as the top brands section may be a little difficult to find. The conventional location for these important sections on competing sites is on a toolbar right on the front of the home page. On CouponCabin, this information is found at the bottom of the long elevator-styled website. They do, however, have an impressive and useful search tool right on the front of the homepage to help you find whatever you may be searching for. This location for the categories section may only be inconvenient for some, as the rest of the process for finding deals is clean and fast.

The Bottom Line

CouponCabin offers a lot to deal-seeking shoppers. The good aspects include 100% guarantee for coupons, countless top brands, and offering cash back, far outweigh any negative aspects that may be found. We recommend using CouponCabin for all your coupon and deal needs.

Ashley

December 14th, 2017 Monument, CO DETAILS

So far I'm loving Coupon Cabin. It seems to pay out more than the other sites and apps. It's easy to use. At first, I was skeptical of the get $ back on $ spent but it turned out to be legit.

Bethia

December 10th, 2017 Carthage, MO

Fantastic service when you need help! Fairly quick to payout, and easy to see when a payment will be coming!

Margaret M Smith

December 9th, 2017 Spokane, WA

CouponCabin is a little confusing at first, but once I used them for a couple "shopping trips" I find I receive more cash back than the other site I had used since 2001 (and have earned $3,926). Plus, there are bonus options that can't be beat (like $30 for shopping at SurLaTable). I enjoy payments when I reach a certain threshold; the other company I have to wait until they want to send it, even if it is $50. I'm a believer; spend a few minutes checking out the site, try a few times and you will definitely see the benefits.

Colette Christiansen

December 1st, 2017 Nokesville, VA

I've been a follower/member of Coupon Cabin for a long time now, and their recent changes are fantastic! Their site is so easy to understand and navigate, I've racked up $$ faster than two other main cash back/points sites. While I haven't been paid out yet, I find their system of payment to be rewarding and easy. I love their special deals too. Definitely a keeper.

Omneya Andrea Acosta-Dhmaid

November 28th, 2017 Natick, MA

I love this site and ext on my browser. I have made in the 3-4 weeks that I have been using almost $17.00. I have had EBates for a yr or more and have made .04 cents. It covers way more stores and sites that I buy from and it is easy to use.

Robin Crandall

November 28th, 2017 Largo, FL

I earned cash back quickly, however it would be great if I shopped more to earn more. I wish there was optional ways to earn money.

Helen

November 27th, 2017

I like Coupon Cabin and should use it more frequently than I do. I would’ve given 5 stars, but it is hard to get some of the GREAT Members Only deals. They are snapped up quickly. Still I understand that I am only one of thousands that are trying to pounce upon them at the same time. I think CC has one of the largest selection of coupons and stores and deals to choose from compared to Retail Me Not, EBates and some of the others.

Jayanthi

November 27th, 2017 Omaha, NE

One of the best sites to get a lot of cash back and they provide the best coupons and deals !! I love it and would recommend everyone....!!!

Montgomery Hinton

November 26th, 2017 Brandon, MS DETAILS

I wish I had know about this company years ago. I tell all of my friends about this company. They have saved me tons of money! Thanks CC!!

Jeffrey Dean

November 25th, 2017 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

The company gave me a $25 Restaurant.com certificate because one of their guaranteed deals did not work. This is their policy and was honored quickly and without a hassle. Jeffrey Dean New Orleans, LA

Tom

November 24th, 2017 Garrison, NY

Coupon Cabin is a bit different than some other sites. It took me a few times to understand how it works and how it is different. For new users it might be wise to navigate the site first and then use their coupons. When I had some difficulty I contacted their help desk and the service and explanations were terrific.

Meme

November 21st, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I have been using CouponCabin for a few months now and so far I had positive experience. Every time I shop on a site that are linked to them I always get my coupons or cash back. I wish I would’ve signed up earlier since I shop online all time. Thanks again CouponCabin

Rachel Garwood

November 20th, 2017 Plain City, OH

Coupon Cabin sounds great upon first glance, but BEWARE! Their customer service is horrible and they promise deals that are too good to be true! I participated in some Member's Only deals and after being taken advantage of on several, I asked the company for assistance in receiving help. I eventually ended up asking that they close my account, and then I discovered that they blocked my entire computer from even entering their site to use coupons, etc. I can't even access the site. I emailed customer service asking that they remove the block, so I could access coupons, etc. and they responded that once an account is closed, they block my entire IP Address permanently with no exceptions. I was shocked by their practices and blunt customer service. I did not ever have any luck with this site and would not advise it to anyone. Ebates has much better stand up customer service and offers that will come through for the user!

Lynne Williams

November 20th, 2017 Keansburg, NJ

The first time I've tried one of these sorts of services where the coupons worked and I actually got cash back in an amount that was any significance and they paid promptly without a lot of restrictions and requirements.

Marnee Foldoe

November 19th, 2017 Henderson, NV

It is amazing that I get paid for making purchases on the Internet. A couple times, I have had questions, and sent them through their website. To my surprise, they responded the same day, even though the website says it will take up to 2 days.

Linda Horn

November 18th, 2017 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS

I am amazed at how quickly my money was put in "my bank." I am also very impressed with the personal attention given each member.

Amy Beebe

November 17th, 2017 Kalamazoo, MI

My experience has been nothing but positive. I have emailed with requests and they have been extremely responsive.

Erica Lupson

November 17th, 2017 Burgin, KY

Coupon Cabin provides awesome opportunities to earn cash back on online purchases. I usually compare cash back on s couple of sites, but Coupon Cabin almost always provides the higher payout. This site helps me save additional money addition to using individual merchant promo codes to save money. Customer service has been extremely prompt on the few occasions I’ve had to contact them. I highly recommend. My only complaint is that I’ve found it impossible to opt in fast enough to get limited quantity rebates, such as those posted for $50 cash back on a $50 purchase at “x” retailer.

BBS

November 15th, 2017 Hopkins, MN

I have been very pleased with the service of Coupon Cabin. When I’ve reached out to customer service, they have responded in a timely manner and have been very thorough. It’s amazing more people don’t use this site. Everytime you go to shop online, start here! Search for the company or website, click on the link and earn cash. Pretty simple! In about 3 months I’ve earned about $175 - all of which will be paid via an Amazon gift card.

Grace Truong

November 14th, 2017 Houston, TX DETAILS

They were understanding and helpful. I have recommended to friends.

Angela Pannullo

November 14th, 2017 Lakewood, NJ

Can't believe everyone I know isn't using this....excellent customer service. Easy to use and fun to get those checks in the mail. Just recently had trouble using a coupon.....pointed it out to them and received a $25.00 restaurant gift card.

V

November 12th, 2017 Columbia, MD

I only used it once but my experience was very positive. They were the only one offering a discount I was looking for, and I was quite surprised to see my claim accepted and approved just a few hours after I've submitted my receipt. Very simple!

Beth Burton

November 11th, 2017 Nashville, TN DETAILS

When I first starting using Coupon Cabin, my expectations weren't very high because I had used another similar website years ago and found it to be cumbersome to actually earn money. Wow! Was I pleasantly surprised!! With Coupon Cabin I have racked up over 400.00 in less than a year. It is so easy. My funds are simply emailed to me in Amazon giftcards (my favorite:-)). (Paypal works great too but I'm an Amazon fan) Thankyou, thank you, thank you!! I love this!

Bradley Bolt

November 9th, 2017 Edwardsville, IL DETAILS

Overall, I greatly appreciate the service CouponCabin has provided my family. In an effort to save money my wife and I started using their services less than a year ago and have already earned $296.32 through CouponCabin. Yes, it is an extra step to ensure you are logged into CouponCabin before shopping one of their retail partners, but I believe it is worth it. The $296.32 is just the the amount we received through CouponCabin, this does not acknowledge the hundreds of dollars saved in the actual coupons provided by CouponCabin for the retailers. Overall, we have enjoy and appreciated our experiences with CouponCabin.

Diogenes Romeo

November 4th, 2017 New York, NY

Even though a coupon guaranteed by Coupon Cabin to work did not, they were gracious enough to compensate me with restaurant-based coupons. To me, that says a lot about the desire to please a customer when something does not work the way it is supposed to.

Dari Morgan

November 3rd, 2017 Springfield, OR DETAILS

I have not been using coupon cabin very long, and I have already accumulated $71.00 in cash back, and used a few of their percent off coupons with success. They are what they say, a great coupon site without the hassle of trying code after code that does not work. All the coupons on this site work every time just as they said. I can see myself using this site regularly!

Joseph Martino

November 2nd, 2017 Novato, CA

Great deals and almost instantaneous customer service response. I don't know how they do it, but hope they keep it up!

cherie smith

November 1st, 2017 Richmond, VA

I have been with Coupon Cabin for a year now and their promptness and tracking is great. I have no negative issues with this site and encourage people to sign up. You will be amazed at how fast the money builds in your account. Who doesn't like free money for shopping and getting great deals?????

Mary

October 30th, 2017 Rochester, MI

Great experience with CouponCabin. Great coupons, Great rebates, Great customer service. Had an issue, emailed and issue was resolved within 24 hours!! Very happy!!

James

October 30th, 2017 San Diego, CA

Couponcabin is great I always get cash back and the customer service is fast friendly and attentive thanks so much for putting together a great product and keep up the great work!

Ashley

October 29th, 2017 Ellwood City, PA DETAILS

Courteous and caring, will correct errors, and genuinely appreciate they’re customers.

Tiffany L.

October 28th, 2017 Kansas City, KS DETAILS

I've had very positive experiences with Couponcabin. First of all... The cash back is REAL! It takes a while to get it (understandable, as you can't get it until the time to return the purchase has passed). Also, I recently had an issue where I made a purchase but my cash back never showed up. It's not just that they were able to successfully get my cash back, but the follow up was AMAZING! They kept letting me know that they hadn't forgotten about me on a regular basis throughout the ENTIRE process. Who does that anymore? My only gripe is that even with my super speedy internet, it is never fast enough to snag the $50 off Amazon deal... But alas... It won't keep me from trying. This is waaaaay better than ebates and Swagbucks and I've tried both.

Tracy

October 25th, 2017 Quincy, MA

I have had all positive experiences with coupon cabin. It does save money !

Judy Friddle

October 25th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

I love Coupon Cabin! I just go to my regular sites and make my selections and most of the time CC will flash on at the top with offers for cash back and/or extra coupons for money off the purchase I was already going to make. In less than two years I have gotten checks back from them for over $400.00. I would probably make even more if I reviewed their daily offers, but it would also cause me to shop too much!

Amy Vavruska

October 24th, 2017 Utica, MI

I've been using coupon cabin for a year now along with several other coupon sites and find this to be my favorite! If you are a big online shopper you need coupon cabin in your life! It's free money if you spend just a little time. Their member exclusives are the best out there!

Emma

October 23rd, 2017 Evarts, KY

I've not only saved money on shopping websites, I just received my first cash back ( a little over $37.00). I've not been using coupon cabin very long and have already saved quite a bit of money. I LOVE coupon cabin!

margie

October 23rd, 2017

I have asked questions twice now and have received a nearly instant response! Helpful answers and always respectful and thank ful for me! I love coupon cabin!

Elaine Cullen

October 23rd, 2017 New York, NY

I love Coupon Cabin. I never buy anything anymore until I first go to Coupon Cabin. It is intuitive, easy to use and has been financially lucrative for me. The ability to send the funds to Amazon has been a great perk. I support my church by using Amazon and they get a donation every time I buy something. By sending the proceeds from Coupon Cabin to Amazon, it has enabled me to spend more money and help my church at the same time. Coupon Cabin and I are perfect together!!!

Rose Lea

October 21st, 2017 Elmont, NY

I am new to coupon cabin and did not know what to expect nor did I think it was this easy to get these deals. Well, to my surprise it's easy to use and to receive money back. Customer Service is quick to respond to inquiries and nice to work with.

Tiana Witcher

October 20th, 2017

I do a lot of online shopping and I'm always looking for coupons and discounts so when I stumbled across CouponCabin, a site that brings the coupons and discounts to ME plus gives me cash back for doing what I would be doing anyway? I thought it had to be too good to be true! More than $300 later, I'm a devoted believer and all my friends know about it. They say nothing is free in life but those just don't use CouponCabin!