CouponCabin specializes in finding the best coupons, deals, and cash back. Over the past 10 years they have been in business, they have refined and excelled in providing this service. They guarantee the validity of their large selection of coupons, which is a major difference when comparing other deal sites. A mobile app has been created to make using the service even easier. You are also able to better personalize your deal-searching needs by utilizing the MyCabin resource. Not only are the deals and coupons of high value, they also offer cash back services that are partnered through over 1,800 stores when buying things online.

Groupon chevron_right
2.8
Overstock Flash Deals chevron_right

The Good

• 100 percent guarantee
  • Coupons and deals from top brands
  • Cash back

Coupons, Deals, and Cash back services are all available with CouponCabin.

One of the major complaints consistent with numerous online deal sites is selecting a deal that is no longer valid. The user experience becomes so frustrating from that point forward. Not only is the deal they selected not valid, but who knows if that experience is going to happen again. CouponCabin takes care of this common problem with a 100% guarantee of all its coupons. Their backing of these coupons should give confidence to users, helping them know that what they see really is what they are going to get.

Not only are their coupons 100% backed, they also offer these deals from some of the top brands in countless categories. A few of these big brands include but are not limited to Hobby Lobby, Payless, Best Buy, and Target. Some of these categories include Home & Garden, Office Supplies, and Apparel.

Not only do they offer excellent coupons and deals, there is also a Bonus Cash Back service option. Through this service, you can earn up to 10% cash back on online purchases at over 1,800 stores. That is a lot of value, and cash, for you to enjoy while shopping.

The Bad

• Categories section can be hard to find

There is far more good than bad when evaluating the deal finding experience at CouponCabin.

For some, the location of both the categories section as well as the top brands section may be a little difficult to find. The conventional location for these important sections on competing sites is on a toolbar right on the front of the home page. On CouponCabin, this information is found at the bottom of the long elevator-styled website. They do, however, have an impressive and useful search tool right on the front of the homepage to help you find whatever you may be searching for. This location for the categories section may only be inconvenient for some, as the rest of the process for finding deals is clean and fast.

The Bottom Line

CouponCabin offers a lot to deal-seeking shoppers. The good aspects include 100% guarantee for coupons, countless top brands, and offering cash back, far outweigh any negative aspects that may be found. We recommend using CouponCabin for all your coupon and deal needs.

carol 1968

August 11th, 2020 Millersville, MD

It is an easy to use site. I've gotten over $100 back since I started using them last year.

Lea Scott

July 28th, 2020 Crystal Lake, IL

I have been using coupon cabin for years. As I tell my adult children (and anyone who will listen), it is a no-brainer when shopping online. I start my search through CouponCabin. If the store I want is not listed but another supplier pops up, I go there first. Case in point is Walmart. I will check CC for Amazon which does not provide cash back. I will then move over to Walmart which now more than ever has the same depth of offerings. I am negatively affected when from time to time a store I have earned from previously is no longer providing cash back incentive through CC. Case in point is Walmart which vacillates from 0 to 4% in my personal experience. The company, CouponCabin feels like a family enterprise and is responsive as such when I do have an inquiry.

Charlotte Tsoukalas

July 24th, 2020 Clarkston, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

More cash back & adds to account fast! Professional and quick email responses!! They are the best!

Nichaela Jimerson

July 23rd, 2020 Detroit, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love coupon cabin it's easy to use and the best cashback

AlieshaDenise LW

July 23rd, 2020 Atlanta, GA

Great way to save on items that you purchase on a regular basis.

Tina Igo

July 23rd, 2020 Avonmore, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The CouponCabin is an easy tool to use in order to make money while shopping. I love CouponCabin!

19zander

July 22nd, 2020 Garland, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I use a few different cash back sites, but Coupon Cabin is my go-to for reliability and more cash back. I always get paid more using Coupon Cabin.

jezekr

July 22nd, 2020 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have saved SO much money using CouponCabin.com over the last few years. Over $1,000 to be exact! I have referred this place to all of my family and friends.

Joanne Rivera

July 21st, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Offered are great from trusted sites and cash back is great have only used for a shorting and have seen my savings

Jessyka Payne

July 20th, 2020 Carlsbad, CA

Love the team, but they do need to keep up to date with offered cashback

Dorothy

July 20th, 2020 Omaha, NE

I have been a CouponCabin user for 3 years and the flexible cashback is my favorite feature of the site. It's easy to learn how to use CouponCabin and I always earn cashback on my everyday purchases or online purchases plus bonuses!

Tanya A

July 16th, 2020 Long Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the Cash back for Gift Cards, just wish we could buy Gift Cards for more stores. I also like that its easy to increase our percentage of cash as we order more.

Kevin Kirkpatrick

July 16th, 2020 Hawthorne, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

CouponCabin continues to be the best money-back service I've come across. They even give you bonus money on top your regular percentage rebate. However, my favorite feature is the discounted gift cards. Buying a discounted gift card for yourself, then using that gift card at a site which provides CouponCabin rebates is the ultimate double-dip.

Re Pa

July 15th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been a customer of theirs for like 5 years now, wish I found out about them sooner. They really do give cash back, of the rare issues I experienced on and off getting cash back those issues were due to retailers not notifying CouponCabin that I had completed purchase so if you didn't get an email from CC confirming that your cashback is on the way then you really need to contact the retailer then contact CC if you have to. Cust serv experience obviously depends on who was assigned to your case like with every other company, I would say about 99% of CC's cust serv reps are quick to respond, professional, and friendly and like 1% are slow to respond or clueless.

Yeisha

July 15th, 2020 New York, NY

This company has the best cash back program. It offers higher percentage cash to shop through them. It has the extra bonus which is a cool incentive. When the time for payout to happen I have the opportunity to get cash back via Chase pay, Paypal, gift card, etc....I chose the gift cards more often because you get up to a additional 10% bonus of the value of you cash back, depending on the gift card. My choice? Amazon gift card. These site is awesome! I tell all my family and friends about it. I just wish that I discovered this site years ago. Ooh, the money I could have obtained. Hey, better late than never!

Alysa Rotella

July 13th, 2020 Avon, CO

They make it so easy to get cash back! I ALWAYS stop at coupon cabin before making ANY online purchase. Most of my purchases are luxury fashion items and this is a great way to save on those splurges!

Dennis

July 12th, 2020 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It’s nice to be able to shop knowing you’ll get some of that money back. There’s minor details that need improvement. But overall it’s an awesome app.

Rachel

July 12th, 2020 Menomonee Falls, WI

Great way to effortlessly earn on my online shopping

l heck

July 11th, 2020 Dayton, OH

I love how quickly I get my cash back from Coupon Cabin

jenni melville

July 11th, 2020 Nashville, TN

Makes it easy to spend money on companies but save at the same time!

Jen Roses

July 10th, 2020 Holyoke, MA

CouponCabin offers many discounts and cashback at stores that some of the other sites don't offer. Many times their percentage is better too. All around it's an excellent resource and I'm happy to shop through them.

Tam Du

July 8th, 2020 Anaheim, CA

Much higher cash back than other companies. There is an option to Venmo the money to me.

Janet Schultz

July 7th, 2020 Flagstaff, AZ

I had no idea it was so easy to save money. Great service at a time we all need a little extra.

Roisin Miranda

July 7th, 2020 Annandale, VA

I have used CouponCabin for many years now, and I have never had a problem with the offers. CouponCabin also has excellent follow-up with the customer.

Alvin Billingsley

July 7th, 2020 ,

Great rewards and fast cash back i use it for everything

Penny

July 7th, 2020 Mauk, GA

For the most part I am happy with CouponCabin. The only part that is frustrating is all the EXCLUSIONS. Since I do a significant percentage of my overall shopping at super centers like Walmart and Sam's, I would expect to get large bonuses from them; however, the exclusions are so extensive that I rarely get much of anything from either. I really don't understand why they even bother to associate with these corporations if the exclusions are going to be so broad.

Alicia Gephart

July 7th, 2020 West Lafayette, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love how easy it is to get cash back! This is the highest level of cash backs that I have found yet!

Marissa Hickman-Watson

July 7th, 2020 Maryville, TN

They offer competitive cash back on the site I shop most.

Greg

July 6th, 2020 Madison, WI

So far has been great using coupon cabin , I seem to purchase more from participants which offer the cash back.

Jenifer Martinez

July 6th, 2020 Mayagüez,

I like very much this app because it keep me inform about coupons and deals that are available in my favorite store. Is very simple and easy to use. But most awesome is the cash back 😉

Pia Tedesco

July 6th, 2020 New York, NY

I LOVE Coupon Cabin. I’m saving money from things I would have normally purchased but now I see a kickback!

Dennis Barnes

July 5th, 2020 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It’s pretty cool. You set the amount it takes to get your cash back sent to one of many options they have. They have a variety of stores to save money at as well.

LivandLandonsMom

July 5th, 2020 Van Alstyne, TX

I love using Coupon Cabin! Its on the home page of my phone and I go directly to my Coupon Cabin App anytime I make a purchase online and do any type of shopping. So easy to use and who doesn’t like cash back and great deals??!!

S. Jake Yang

July 4th, 2020 Glenwood, MD

It is incredible to use couponcabin for regular purchasing. The most impressive feature is to have cash back when an order is over certain amount. The bonus cashback is a plus. Very reliable to have cashback posted on my account after ordering. Definitely would recommend to others!

Layne

July 2nd, 2020 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great site for savings! I come to this site whenever I purchase anything online. Not all companies offer cash back, but you can find some really good promo codes. I have recommended all of my friends to this site. Even if it earn 75 cents, it adds up!

Carolyn Creeks

July 1st, 2020 Highlands, TX

Best coupon website I've seen so far and first to reward cash back on online purchases. AWESOME!!

Emma

June 30th, 2020 Gainesville, FL

CouponCabin has become my preferred cashback and coupon website, I use them for almost everything, and prefer them to other cashback sites. I really like their web browser extension also.

Donna Major

June 30th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO

Love getting cash back for items I was already going to buy. So easy to use and you can log in and see your earnings.

AER

June 29th, 2020 Marblehead, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awful, Awful, Awful. This place dangles great opportunities to "win" free shopping at many great websites. I fell victim to the bait. Spent months trying to "win" this elusive shopping opportunities and finally got one to Kohls.com $100.00 sprees. After rushing to complete the order (they only give you a few hours to complete), paying for it-I waited for my $100.00 cash credit. They denied it. First they said it must have been a problem with my browser/ad on/extension, they they blamed Kohl's and finally said I didn't spend enough. After complaining more, they shut my account down while I had a positive balance. Save yourself the money and hassle-stay away from CouponCabin.

Janet Williams

June 28th, 2020 Greenfield, IN

I always go to Coupon Cabin before I purchase something to see if the company I am buying from is a participant. It is great to get a surprise every few months in my PayPal account for the percentages I receive from my purchases. They can really add up and gives me extra money to use for other things. I have never had a problem with them and I always receive my payout when they say I will.

Miriam Lewis

June 25th, 2020 Whitefish, MT

Love that I can have the app on my phone and extension on my browser and not miss the promo codes, discounts, and cash back! It's so simple and I LOVE it!

Debbie

June 24th, 2020 Orlando, FL

I love online shopping by first checking with Coupon Cabin for extra savings. I have received numerous checks from Coupon Cabin totaling almost $400 that I never would have had otherwise. It is truly amazing.

Brian Mazzoni

June 24th, 2020 Mitchell, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great deals, at stores I love! Easy to use!

Shopping momma

June 24th, 2020 Pearland, TX

Love this website Very easy to use And how can you not like getting money back

Camille P

June 22nd, 2020 Bayville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Coupon cabin is the best cashback site!!! Easy to search site, awesome percent cashback and no problems getting paid. No brainer!!!

Allan Olbur

June 22nd, 2020 Round Lake, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Coupon Cabin is a very rewarding app that adds value to our purchasing power and buying decisions. Who can argue with securing additional cash back on items we buy. We highly recommend Coupon Cabin!

Tanya Mulvey

June 22nd, 2020 Winchester, VA

The site always posts great offers and it is a good way to save money.

Minnettia Durant

June 22nd, 2020 Miami, FL

I would consider myself a frugal shopper and always looking for the best deals. I try to stack codes and discounts whenever I can. I have found couponcabin to be the best site for the most bang for your buck. I used to shop with rakuten until I found couponcabin, I still compare the two but couponcabin usually comes out on top with more cash back and bonuses.

Leslie Heidenreich

June 21st, 2020 New Lenox, IL

Always fast & great service. Great rebates

Sonny H

June 19th, 2020 Plymouth Meeting, PA

I always shop w/ Coupon Cabin. It's easy! Get cash back!!!