CouponCabin Logo

CouponCabin specializes in finding the best coupons, deals, and cash back. Over the past 10 years they have been in business, they have refined and excelled in providing this service. They guarantee the validity of their large selection of coupons, which is a major difference when comparing other deal sites. A mobile app has been created to make using the service even easier. You are also able to better personalize your deal-searching needs by utilizing the MyCabin resource. Not only are the deals and coupons of high value, they also offer cash back services that are partnered through over 1,800 stores when buying things online.

The Good

• 100 percent guarantee
  • Coupons and deals from top brands
  • Cash back
Coupons, Deals, and Cash back services are all available with CouponCabin. One of the major complaints consistent with numerous online deal sites is selecting a deal that is no longer valid. The user experience becomes so frustrating from that point forward. Not only is the deal they selected not valid, but who knows if that experience is going to happen again. CouponCabin takes care of this common problem with a 100% guarantee of all its coupons. Their backing of these coupons should give confidence to users, helping them know that what they see really is what they are going to get. Not only are their coupons 100% backed, they also offer these deals from some of the top brands in countless categories. A few of these big brands include but are not limited to Hobby Lobby, Payless, Best Buy, and Target. Some of these categories include Home & Garden, Office Supplies, and Apparel. Not only do they offer excellent coupons and deals, there is also a Bonus Cash Back service option. Through this service, you can earn up to 10% cash back on online purchases at over 1,800 stores. That is a lot of value, and cash, for you to enjoy while shopping.

The Bad

• Categories section can be hard to find
There is far more good than bad when evaluating the deal finding experience at CouponCabin. For some, the location of both the categories section as well as the top brands section may be a little difficult to find. The conventional location for these important sections on competing sites is on a toolbar right on the front of the home page. On CouponCabin, this information is found at the bottom of the long elevator-styled website. They do, however, have an impressive and useful search tool right on the front of the homepage to help you find whatever you may be searching for. This location for the categories section may only be inconvenient for some, as the rest of the process for finding deals is clean and fast.

The Bottom Line

CouponCabin offers a lot to deal-seeking shoppers. The good aspects include 100% guarantee for coupons, countless top brands, and offering cash back, far outweigh any negative aspects that may be found. We recommend using CouponCabin for all your coupon and deal needs.

Lea Scott Crystal Lake, IL

I have been using coupon cabin for years. As I tell my adult children (and anyone who will listen), it is a no-brainer when shopping online. I start my search through CouponCabin. If the store I want is not listed but another supplier pops up, I go there first. Case in point is Walmart. I will check CC for Amazon which does not provide cash back. I will then move over to Walmart which now more than ever has the same depth of offerings. I am negatively affected when from time to time a store I have earned from previously is no longer providing cash back incentive through CC. Case in point is Walmart which vacillates from 0 to 4% in my personal experience. The company, CouponCabin feels like a family enterprise and is responsive as such when I do have an inquiry.

Re Pa Brooklyn, NY

Been a customer of theirs for like 5 years now, wish I found out about them sooner. They really do give cash back, of the rare issues I experienced on and off getting cash back those issues were due to retailers not notifying CouponCabin that I had completed purchase so if you didn't get an email from CC confirming that your cashback is on the way then you really need to contact the retailer then contact CC if you have to. Cust serv experience obviously depends on who was assigned to your case like with every other company, I would say about 99% of CC's cust serv reps are quick to respond, professional, and friendly and like 1% are slow to respond or clueless.

Yeisha New York, NY

This company has the best cash back program. It offers higher percentage cash to shop through them. It has the extra bonus which is a cool incentive. When the time for payout to happen I have the opportunity to get cash back via Chase pay, Paypal, gift card, etc....I chose the gift cards more often because you get up to a additional 10% bonus of the value of you cash back, depending on the gift card. My choice? Amazon gift card. These site is awesome! I tell all my family and friends about it. I just wish that I discovered this site years ago. Ooh, the money I could have obtained. Hey, better late than never!

Janet Williams Greenfield, IN

I always go to Coupon Cabin before I purchase something to see if the company I am buying from is a participant. It is great to get a surprise every few months in my PayPal account for the percentages I receive from my purchases. They can really add up and gives me extra money to use for other things. I have never had a problem with them and I always receive my payout when they say I will.

Minnettia Durant Miami, FL

I would consider myself a frugal shopper and always looking for the best deals. I try to stack codes and discounts whenever I can. I have found couponcabin to be the best site for the most bang for your buck. I used to shop with rakuten until I found couponcabin, I still compare the two but couponcabin usually comes out on top with more cash back and bonuses.

Cassandra Wright-McGraw Dallas, TX

This company has created an amazing tool. If you buy anything then you need CouponCabin. I set up my account and later made a couple purchases. Quite frankly I forgot about the cash back benefit and then one day I see a generous credit to my account! I saved money at the time of purchase AND received cash back after the purchase. It’s a MUST HAVE! You’ll thank me.

Blanca Lira Las Vegas, NV

I was very surprised to learn that coupon cabin was helping out the customers. With the covied 19 coming up, they were willing to give their cut to the customers rather than keep it themselves. I thought that was very nice of them. Not to mention, they are cutting credit 2 weeks before it is payable. For a company to do that, shows how kind hearted the leaders behind it are. Thank you.

Nicole Harvey Ford City, PA

Coupon cabin is a website I found by accident & ended up being so easy to use! My first year alone, they mailed me cash back bonuses from using their website, of over $58! Basically all the websites you access are housed under one roof with the applicable coupons or cash back. I’ve now downloaded the app, which unsurprisingly is even easier! I bought a $60 pair of shoes & received $55 back! Win win!

Margaret M Smith Spokane, WA

I had been a long time user of eBates shopping portal and received over $4,000 in cash back. I stumbled upon CouponCabin and gave it a shot. The selection of stores (not offered on the competitor) was amazing. CouponCabin pays out rebates based on your cash out level, not the calendar. There were time I received two or three cash outs in one month. Seledom has I failed to recived my cash back through CouponCabin. When I do, I reach out to their customer service department who in turns contacts the business on my behalf; issue solved, easlily. CouponCabin is my favorite shopping portal hands down.

Elly Norco, CA

Great Cash Back Offers. You can set what amount you want for when they cut your checks. They have different options on how you want to receive your cash back, i.e. gift cards. They have excellent exclusive offers that give you deals like, spend $50.00 get $50.00 back. It really works. You may have to wait a certain period of time before you can claim a second or third exclusive offer, but it is worth the wait because that’s an amazing amount to get back when you spend $50.00 and get $50.00 back or there are some offers that are spend $100.00 get $100.00 back. Can’t go wrong! Literally cost us money to use this company. No contracts nothing it’s just by at the places they tell you to and receive cash back. Simple as that. Most of the places I buy from are ones that I already regularly shopping. Just remember to go onto CouponCabin first pick the store you want to buy from and then go to the site so that you will have the cashback applied to your account. Before long you will be getting your check in the mail.

Malvina M. El Paso, TX

I honestly cannot express enough how much I love CouponCabin! As someone who shops online A LOT (a bit of a shopaholic), it is great that I can save like $5 to $10 extra on practically every single purchase I make, which I receive in the form of a gift card to my favorite store! I also love that they give the option to get your cash back via gift cards or PayPal. As a dedicated member, I receive 10% bonus on top of my cash back and it really does accumulate. I have received over $75 cash back over the past year and it really makes a difference in the way I shop! It is completely free to use and there's no tricks involved. HIGHLY recommend!

Lea Crystal Lake, IL

I used CouponCabin originally when looking for coupon codes for individual purchases. Along the way, I read on the site that I could initiate an account and earn money back on purchases I make at stores I select. All I need to do is click through my account on the Coupon Cabin site. I like a deal but what is even more incredible is that often on the site, I receive a coupon code for a deal or $ off a qualified purchase PLUS I get the designated % of the purchase in cash back. It is like double dipping but without any guilt! Another point to emphasize is 'don't limit your expectations on what 'stores' are participating in CC'...I earned quite a bit of cash back by setting up my Xfinity account through CC. If the deal aspect is not enough, CouponCabin's customer service is amazing--personal, knowledgeable and very prompt. This is a top rate operation and a hidden gem! I have been telling my adult children about it for several years. One called me that other day to ask if I knew any deals on contact lenses...I convinced him to set up his own CC account. HE DID and ended up getting a good deal on lenses and will earn cash back--a convert!

L. Collins Katy, TX

Some of the offers from this site might seem too good to be true, but CouponCabin is 100% legitimate. I enjoy great savings through this app/site, and it is free and simple to use. Customer service at CouponCabin is also great. If you ever have any questions or issues, you will receive a response almost instantly. I have no complaints. My only words of advice: make sure to review the terms of your offers and coupons because they do come with varying terms and conditions. That said, as long as you understand the rules for your deals, you can count on CouponCabin scoring some great savings for you!

Heather Greenfield Center, NY

I love this company. I cannot stress enough how easy this is to have. When I first saw it I thought it looked confusing and I had tried a different but very similar program before that just didn’t work. I decided to try it anyway and have been a member for just over two years now. You simply create an account and whenever you’re going to buy something you go to coupon cabin and then directly link to that website from coupon cabin and you earn varying percentages of cash back for making purchases you were going to make anyway. As the name implies they also provide coupon codes for many companies, target, American Eagle, Walgreens, just to name a few as there are literally thousands. In the last two years I have received over $300 in cash simply for making my normal purchases. I seriously cannot recommend them enough, they’re a wonderful company!

Jana Paster Columbus, OH

Straightforward, easy to use site that lives up to its claims. I have received almost $100 YTD. Not only have I made money on things I was going to buy anyway, but I don't give up coupons to get cash back - this site is great for providing both. I've even triple dipped making hotel reservations that I also earned loyalty points for within the hotel's program. Also, I have been introduced to online vendors I was not aware of simply by browsing through available cash back partners. I have made a purchases every month now and am at the 7% bonus. I fully intend to get to the 10% max and stay there.

Loretta Dewees Aston Mills, PA

I have been using Coupon Cabin for two years and have already been paid $389.90 for my online purchases. Simply by entering a vendor site through Coupon Cabin's website, I have accumulated between 1% and 8%, with a 10% bonus, for items I would have purchased online any way. It's a no brainer. Always log on to Coupon Cabin and then to the vendor from whom you want to make a purchase. I even use the site for making purchases of items I pickup at my local stores (Home Depot, Kohls, etc.) Why not get cash back for those purchases too? I used to get checks in the mail, but now I have opted for Amazon gift card codes which I load right to my Amazon account. I love this site! Give it a try.

Roy Peters McKinney, TX

I ran across Coupon Cabin by accident. I was looking for a coupon for a company that I was buying online and they popped up in the Google search engine. I clicked on it and thought this is probably too good to be true. I decided to sign up and try it out. I have only shopped at at two stores in the last few days and have already accumulated $67 that will be deposited to my account soon. If you download their notification app then a pop up window will come up when you visit an online store that they offer cash back through. You just click on the link and go shopping and shortly you will see the cash sitting in your account. I am so glad that I tried them out. Sincerely, Pete from McKinney, Texas

Julie Liberty Lake, WA

I love finding great deals and was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was not only finding coupon codes but earning cash back simply by clicking a link to a retailer from the CouponCabin website. I can use coupon codes and earn cash back from retailers that I already shop at online. How awesome is that?! The only issue I had is when I deposited a check. I apparently tore it off in the wrong place from the paper it was printed on, and my bank wouldn’t accept it. I sent an email to their customer service team and someone responded almost instantly and explained how I could go about requesting a check be re-issued. I followed instructions and should be receiving another check in the next few days.

Chrissy Bray Steinhatchee, FL

I like coupon cabin. They save me lots of money. I like that I can put my cash back on my amazon gift card. It is very efficient. I used Ebates a few times and they sent me a $2.00 check in the mail and it said, " Here is your big fat check!" lol, Coupon Cabin does it right! I feel good making purchases online knowing that I am getting a little money back from my purchases. I like that I can see the activity of the clicks Ive made. I sometimes click a lot of them several times and don't use them. I wish I could edit that so I could clean up my request. But that might get confusing. I am currently using the CCSidekick. Its pretty cool. Although it is a little confusing because ill click the cash back link and start shopping a sight, and then that sidekick will pop up and offer the cash back again. Which will make me nervous, and then i redo my cash back link and hurry to make my purchase before that thing pops up again. i don't know if that is necessary. Probably not. I wish it was smart enough know I already clicked the link to get cash back and then leave me alone, or tell me to complete my transaction by a certain time before it logs me out or something. Over all, I am very pleased with coupon cabin!

rel8ted Bedford, VA

Good cash back site offering bonus percentages based on spending. Unlike other sites, they also have a limited number of offers like $50 off $50 up to $150 off $150, which are amazing. Like all other cash back sites, they do have specific rules. they do have exclusions based on the actual store's exclusions. Obviously, they are not paying you cash back if you purchase outside the parameters, or if the purchase is not fully tracked using their link. If you read and follow the rules, you get paid. Occasionally, like other sites, a transaction may not show, but customer service does work to resolve the situation. I've had this happen twice and it was resolved, but it does take time for this to happen.

Joy L Carpenter Carmel, IN

I just stumbled on to coupon cabin by accident while I was searching for a coupon code. I didn't pay any attention to cash back. After I ordered I got a message about getting cash back and I was a little confused and didn't think much about it. Then I got my first gift card. I was still a little skeptical, but once I used the card I was hooked. I love watching my cash back grow and if I have two stores to order from, and the product and Price are equal...I definitely use coupon cabin as my tie breaker. I haven't had any luck getting the special offers that are limited to the first 8. I honestly don't know how I can be any faster... But I keep trying. I have had to contact coupon cabin a few times and each time they have responded quickly and in a way that solves my issue. I LOVE getting an email that yes me I warned cash back!

Dsle Germantown, MD

I have had three transactions with CC. It started out small, $20 back from Nike. I was paid out on the date they stated. Next two transactions were $50 from Macy's and $75 from Nike. It's great being able to get a $120 sweatshirt for $45 bottom line but I also find the rules a little restrictive. First it can only be one item and not more than one. It seems to me that $75 is $75 whether it's one item or five items and you must use the entire amount or you don't get the cash back. Also, make certain what you buy is going to fit because if you have to exchange it then your cash back gets wiped out. For those of you willing to be a slave to your phone for a few minutes while each offer counts down and you have a lightning quick index finger then Coupon Cabin is a great deal.

Srikanth Albuquerque, NM

I have got an extra 17% cashback when I bought a Dell laptop during Thanksgiving!. It was around $240. The cashback was somehow got removed from my account due to a problem between Dell and Couponcabin. I have contacted the Customer-care and got a quick response and my cashback was added back to my account. I got paid by the said date and I successfully added the cheque to my Bank account. Apart from this I have also used the limited quantity member only offer of $100. I have got $100 cashback instantly. The store didn't ship my complete order and canceled few items. So, I have lost my cashback even though it's the store's fault. I have returned the rest of the order. But, I have lost the deal and cant use a member only offer until next month. Other than that these limited quantity offers are incredible and are exclusive at Couponcabin

Jeff Buzzell Broomfield, CO

Great deals. Buy stuff you were already going to buy, Sometimes get a coupon or promo discount at checkout, plus get a percentage back. There are rules and fine print (as with any financial transaction) so read them and understand them. Overall I am impressed. The customer service is great and they have every incentive to resolve cash back issues because they have to get paid so you get paid. I have found that there is a core group of stores I typically buy from who are affiliated with couponcabin so I make it a habit of checking the site before any purchase. Checking only takes a few seconds.

Phoebe Ann Orange Cove, CA

So far I have earned $365, have been paid approximately $200, thus I have about $165 pending on purchases I would have made regardless of Coupon Cabin. That's a win! I did have a situation where I did not get credit for a promotion that I claimed for $100 off of $100 at Macy's. I contacted Coupon Cabin via email and received a response right away. While they said it could take a considerable amount of time to straighten the situation out with Macy's, the issue was settled in a couple of days and the money was added to my account. I now use the Coupon Cabin Sidekick and love knowing right away which sites participate! Love Coupon Cabin!

Bradley Bolt Edwardsville, IL

Overall, I greatly appreciate the service CouponCabin has provided my family. In an effort to save money my wife and I started using their services less than a year ago and have already earned $296.32 through CouponCabin. Yes, it is an extra step to ensure you are logged into CouponCabin before shopping one of their retail partners, but I believe it is worth it. The $296.32 is just the the amount we received through CouponCabin, this does not acknowledge the hundreds of dollars saved in the actual coupons provided by CouponCabin for the retailers. Overall, we have enjoy and appreciated our experiences with CouponCabin.

Tiffany L. Kansas City, KS

I've had very positive experiences with Couponcabin. First of all... The cash back is REAL! It takes a while to get it (understandable, as you can't get it until the time to return the purchase has passed). Also, I recently had an issue where I made a purchase but my cash back never showed up. It's not just that they were able to successfully get my cash back, but the follow up was AMAZING! They kept letting me know that they hadn't forgotten about me on a regular basis throughout the ENTIRE process. Who does that anymore? My only gripe is that even with my super speedy internet, it is never fast enough to snag the $50 off Amazon deal... But alas... It won't keep me from trying. This is waaaaay better than ebates and Swagbucks and I've tried both.

Swati Spring, TX

I had never heard of couponcabin before and just happened to see it when searching for coupons for some online shopping. I thought to myself - "no harm in trying" - and really forgot about it. UNTIL, 24 hrs later, I got an email from them saying I've earned cashback. I was curious but still didn't understand the hows and whys. I claimed some of the other members-only special offers but didn't know how to use them (online only and on the same day!). But customer service helped me understand how it works, and one sweet day, I got my first cashback reward! YAY! Looking forward to earning more and more cashback rewards...thank you CouponCabin!

Linda Rizzo Buffalo, NY

I order everything I buy online and always use COUPONCABIN.COM to order my items.. I have saved over $132.00 and counting just by going through CouponCabin first. Once you sign up, you just log into CouponCabin.com, enter the store you want to shop at, pick your coupon from that store and CouponCabin.com pays you an additional percentage of money by shopping through their website first. This $132.00 is in addition to the coupon savings I picked. For example, I wanted to order some presents online from Walmart.com. Anyone that shops at Walmart knows that there are no coupons available. I first signed in through CouponCabin.com and then picked Walmart and chose the coupon "Up to 1.5% back plus 20% bonus cash on my $151.00 order. How can you beat that deal. You can sign up for them to email you their daily specials also. If you ever have any questions, you can contact them and they respond immediately to your email.

Dorothy Omaha, NE

I have been a CouponCabin user for 3 years and the flexible cashback is my favorite feature of the site. It's easy to learn how to use CouponCabin and I always earn cashback on my everyday purchases or online purchases plus bonuses!

Kevin Kirkpatrick Hawthorne, CA

CouponCabin continues to be the best money-back service I've come across. They even give you bonus money on top your regular percentage rebate. However, my favorite feature is the discounted gift cards. Buying a discounted gift card for yourself, then using that gift card at a site which provides CouponCabin rebates is the ultimate double-dip.

Penny Mauk, GA

For the most part I am happy with CouponCabin. The only part that is frustrating is all the EXCLUSIONS. Since I do a significant percentage of my overall shopping at super centers like Walmart and Sam's, I would expect to get large bonuses from them; however, the exclusions are so extensive that I rarely get much of anything from either. I really don't understand why they even bother to associate with these corporations if the exclusions are going to be so broad.

LivandLandonsMom Van Alstyne, TX

I love using Coupon Cabin! Its on the home page of my phone and I go directly to my Coupon Cabin App anytime I make a purchase online and do any type of shopping. So easy to use and who doesn’t like cash back and great deals??!!

S. Jake Yang Glenwood, MD

It is incredible to use couponcabin for regular purchasing. The most impressive feature is to have cash back when an order is over certain amount. The bonus cashback is a plus. Very reliable to have cashback posted on my account after ordering. Definitely would recommend to others!

Layne Raleigh, NC

Great site for savings! I come to this site whenever I purchase anything online. Not all companies offer cash back, but you can find some really good promo codes. I have recommended all of my friends to this site. Even if it earn 75 cents, it adds up!

Twistedsbettrh Elkridge, MD

Earning money for things I'm already buying with option for bonuses and more ways to earn. Download app to your phone or computer and you will earn cash back just on purchases without lifting a finger. It's great, I'm already buying these things, now I just get them for less. Who wouldn't want that ?

Wolf Stonich Redmond, WA

Coupon Cabin is Great!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is the process Super Easy, but you set your cash back minimum and is sent to your account automatically!!!!!!! No need logging in and having to "request your cash back". Love this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickey Lehi, UT

I've been using Coupon Cabin for 2 or 3 years and have earned literally a few hundred dollars in cash back. They're reliable, have good deals and rates, and are secure. Give it a shot! Just before you shop, pop by Coupon Cabin, search for your retailer, and click the link so you are earning. It's as simple as remembering to do it, and 2 clicks. :)

Andrew Art Tampa, FL

This is a must for all people living in 2020. In a world of points and coupons, couponcabin mixes promo codes with cash back with offers that have blown my mind! Sometimes you save so much you end up spending twice as much at retailer even.

Ashley Hickmann Fox Lake, IL

Just an incredible app. Truly is so nice to find and use all the coupons and promo codes available and also recieve cash back. It does take a long time for the cash back to actually go through but it is worth it when months later you aee an email that says your receiving almost $15 for a few items you purchased online. So cool!

Bonnie Lewis Orem, UT

I use the "CouponCabin" site whenever possible while shopping online. I did a lot of my shopping online before COVID-19 and almost all of it online now. I have saved hundreds of dollars by going through the Coupon Cabin website. I highly recommend them.

Rgglz Dallas, TX

I’ve always had a great experience when I use CC, at times I see more cash back opportunities on there than on other sites. I’ve done verifications when the stores don’t verify my purchase and they have always given continuous updates on them until they were resolved.

Aunna5 Chicago, IL

I always use coupon cabin for all my online shopping. They offer great cash back and coupons as well. I would highly suggest giving this app a try, if you haven't already. Thank you coupon cabin for a great app that's wonderful to use for just about anything. Keep up the good and I'm going to continue to use y'all. Y'all have the best app thus far and I'll continue to use the app. Thanks, To Coupon cabin for a job well done

TW Hampton, VA

CouponCabin is amazing! I love the cash back deals and the coupons they have available to let you know what retailer is offering with the latest sales. I love the way I'm able to earn cashback and be in the top percentage and also have the ability to get a Amazon gift card delivered right to my email because I choose that instead of Cash. Thanks. I will forever be a member!!

michael Pawleys Island, SC

I would give them more stars if I could. Over the last few years I have earned over $700 cash back and hundreds more with coupon codes. I recommend using their sidekick extension. It gives you the best deals automatically. Take my advice and get their extension. They used to give you two dollars just for that I can't say I know the policy now. Also fantastic customer service if you have any problems.

SalPal Birmingham, AL

Only use it places I was going to shop anyway...I don’t take full advantage of all it has to offer and I still just got my second amazon gift card totally $40+ and already have $9 in the works. I was hesitant at first but now I think it’s great. Slowly branching to take more advantage of using it. Definitely enjoy it. Unfortunately if you forget you can do anything retroactively. But read the FAQ and it completely explains why and how this all works. I’d recommend to a friend or family member.

Cheryl B Lewes, DE

I was apprehensive about hitting the button to get $50 with a $50 purchase but thought why not. I sat and waited for the deal to become available and my patience paid off. I placed my order (spent my $50) and then was disappointed and concerned to learned it takes 90 days to get the $50 gift card. I anxiously awaited and sure enough received an email from couponcabin that the $50 gift card was available!!! Now to spend it. Still apprehensive, I put my order together, loaded the gift card number, hit the submit button and bam it worked!!!! Thank you Couponcabin.

Pat Brandenberg Maylene, AL

I have been a member of Coupon Cabin for quite some time now. I have never had any issues with them at all. I have even had the opportunity to click fast enough to get the cash back twice in about a years time. I love the coupon savings as well as the cash back. I would have bought the item's with or without the coupons, so I 'm actually very grateful and thankful for Coupon Cabin! I love 💟 Coupon Cabin and they're getting my 5 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠's ☺

Erin Peoria, AZ

This is a great "sidekick" for online shopping. It's easy to use, whether you go to their website to search for stores or you're just shopping online... The reminder pops up and it takes just a moment to activate the cash back feature. The cash takes a little while to process but it's nice that it goes straight into my PayPal account. CC always has the best and current coupon codes too. Very happy with this!

Jennifer Willacoochee, GA

It’s true, there are a lot of cash back sites out there these days but they are not all alike. They don't all carry offers for every retailer, the cash back percentage can differ from site to site, as well as the discounts/special offers. What sets couponcabin.com apart are two factors. • There are exclusive 'members-only' bonus cash back offers. Now, be aware that you can only choose one 'members-only' offer each month but there are a lot of gems to choose from. They can be as simple as a high-value grocery coupon to getting your order for free!! Example: Get $150 cash back at [store website ].com, when you purchase $150 or more. • As a CouponCabin VIP member, you earn an additional 3% bonus cash back on almost all cash back orders you place. There is no fee to be a VIP. (I suggest everyone read terms for all details.) My only wish is that I could take advantage of the offers more often but I'm on a limited budget; which is a HUGE reason why I look for savings & cash back whenever I can; & I do!!