1. Royal Caribbean International

Royal Caribbean International features 25 ocean liners. Each ship is full of numerous amenities and activities for guests to enjoy while sailing the open seas. Thrill-seekers will enjoying cruising the newer ships known as Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, and Quantum of the Seas. These ocean liners feature zip lines, zero- gravity machines, and bumper cars. Other ships showcase rock climbing, ice rinks, and wave pools. Royal Caribbean International offers 15 destinations worldwide.

The Good

• Classes and entertainment
  • Great amenities
  • Worldwide cruises to 15 locations

Classes and Entertainment

For those interested in educational pursuits, there are plenty of enrichment classes to choose from. You can learn a foreign language, become a wine connoisseur, or create your own jewelry. Young kids will love the DreamWorks Experience, where they can mingle with well-known characters from Shrek and Madagascar. You can also watch your favorite films poolside.

Great Amenities

Cruise rates cover all meals served in the main dining room. Guests may select from one of two set dining times or reserve a table in advance. Guests will find numerous food choices, from doughnuts to pizza to Asian cuisine. There are standard amenities found on all Royal Caribbean ships, but there are also some unique features that vary based on what cruise is booked. These typical amenities include:

• DreamWorks Experience
  • Ice Skating
  • Mini Golf
  • and More

Dining Options

Specialty restaurants feature more upscale choices such as steak and Italian cuisine. Additional fees may apply and you will need to schedule a reservation in advance if you want to eat in one of the specialty restaurants. Some cruises also feature Mystery Theater Dinners. Beverages are not included in the price of meals. Beverage packages are available for purchase.

Destinations

Where the Royal Caribbean cruise ships travel to is also another key selling point of their vacation package. While destinations may vary year to year depending on weather restrictions and other regulations, there are common destinations Royal Caribbean typically cruises to. These cruises last anywhere from three to nineteen days and are offered year round. Destinations on these excursions include:

• Caribbean
  • Panama Canal
  • South America
  • South Pacific
  • and the Transatlantic

You will also need to adhere to three separate dress codes while onboard the ship. Polo shirts, slacks, and sundresses are appropriate choices for casual wear. On casual evenings, a jacket and tie is required for men and dresses or pantsuits are acceptable for women to wear. On formal evenings, tuxedos and evening gowns are required attire.

Security

Royal Caribbean International has closed-circuit television cameras located in hundreds of strategic, public locations throughout the ship but not in private staterooms, public restrooms, or private spa areas. These systems are upgraded as new and beneficial technologies are developed. Recordings from these cameras are routinely utilized by our security teams and made available to investigative authorities as requested.

The Bad

• Protection program
  • Extra fees and charges

Protection Program

Despite that there are no major service fees. Royal Caribbean does charge extra for luggage valet, full service laundry, and internet service. The Vacation Protection package offered by Royal Caribbean is also not as comprehensive as other cruise lines. The protection package includes:

• CruiseCare Cancellation Penalty Waiver Program
  • CruiseCare Travel Insurance Program
  • Trip delays provides coverage up to $500 per person
  • Accident and Sickness Medical expenses provides coverage up to $10,000 per person
  • Emergency Medical Evacuations and Repatriations provides coverage up to $25,000 per person
  • Lost, stolen or damaged baggage provides coverage up to $1,500
  • Bag delays provides coverage up to $500
  • CruiseCare Worldwide Emergency Assistance Program*

Extra Fees and Charges

Some alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages may also incur extra charges on your cruise bill. Beverage packages are available to purchase in your options. Ships can feel crowded and cramped, especially around holiday vacations. Not all amenities are covered. Also, transfers are available for pre-purchase from the arrival airport to the pier on day of sailing and from the pier to the departure airport on debarkation day only.

The Bottom Line

Royal Caribbean International Cruises have entertainment and amenity options that guests of all ages will enjoy. The destination cruises are affordable for families and those on a budget or seeking a deal on their next vacation package. Older adults will also enjoy their travels on these cruises as well.

Activities that are both relaxing and energetic provide fun and excitement for both children and adults. The only downside to cruises offered by Royal Caribbean International is the extra charges for offshore activities and some of the onboard amenities.

Overall, Royal Caribbean is a recommended cruise line for customers enjoyment.

Angie Esparza

September 24th, 2015 Missouri City, TX

Terrible!! Food is edible, NOT awesome. I was supposed to be given a credit and was not. No one is available to ever speak to you since you have to have a supervisor. Carnival is the way to go

Trisha Angevine Willis

September 23rd, 2015 Phoenix, AZ

Sailed on Oasis. Beautiful ship. Nickle and Dimed you for everything. Dinner was a 4 hour event every night. Kids ordered Mac and Cheese and arrived with elbow macaroni with a piece of sliced cheese on it. I wish I could post the photo! Bought the high dollar alcohol pkg. was NEVER once served on deck by the pool. Had to get up and get our own drinks the entire 8 days. Just really disappointed. Carnival will maintain our yearly business. I was happy with how speedy disembarkment was compared to Carnival. That was nice and fast!

Robert White

September 23rd, 2015 Orlando, FL

RC is my fave of the 4 cruise lines I have traveled.... Best on board entertainment, Friendliest crew, and best destinations!

Jennifer Eveloff Welsh

September 22nd, 2015 Camdenton, MO

I will soon be on my 5th RCI cruise. Every cruise has been wonderful. Love RCI. The staff is always top notch...the accommodations are very good...and so many options for us to enjoy on board ship. I am a RCI loyalist!

Charlotte Lammers

September 22nd, 2015 Oregon, OH

We love Royal Caribbean cruises. We have another already booked for next year. Everyone works so hard to make the cruise pleasant. Thank you!

John Sousa

September 22nd, 2015 Cumberland, RI

We have traveled with Royal Caribbean 15 times and every cruise was awesome ...definitely a 10. We have done three 3 night cruises in Europe (excellent), Alaska, Bermuda, Bahamas and the rest were in the Caribbean. From the food, service, entertainment, ports of call, tours, etc ... excellent. Love their ships. That's the reason why we keep going back to RCCL, as well as Celebrity (3) which is part of RCI. No better deal for the money you spend.

Veronica Hall

September 22nd, 2015 Washington, DC

Last August was our first time ever cruising and it was Outstanding!!

Tim Dye

September 22nd, 2015 Lakeland, FL

will be on Majesty in 13 Days. Have 13 Cruises with RC. 2 out of 3 Vision were superb, Allure is the greatest Cruise Ship in the world. Brilliance is a beautiful Vessel. Service has gone downhill latley though. Mariner was our first experience. I have sailed almost every Class.

Carlene Stephens

September 22nd, 2015 West Chester, OH

We have been on 11 cruises of which 4 were on Celebrity, 7 were on Royal Caribbean ships. I will again be aboard an RC ship in January 2015. I have never had a bad cruise with any of the ships we've been on. The accomodations were fantastic, the service inpeccable, and the food outstanding. We even had the opportunity to tour the kitchen with the chef as our guide on Independence of the Seas. We will probably never cruise on anything but these lines.

Teresa Welch

September 21st, 2015 Athens, AL

Last trip not so great. Food not as good, service not good. Our room steward never to be found. Nothing on board to do except shop. Paid extra for a suite room was nice but was 800 extra per person over a balcony room. Another thing if you travel with them a lot price keeps going up instead of getting deals. Bought a drink package which was over 400 and they ran out of what I choose to drink. Well enough, we may try one more trip and see what happens

Kevin Cannava

September 21st, 2015 Philadelphia, PA

This is an OUTSTANDING cruise line. I have been on 24 cruises with most of the cruise lines and I keep coming back to Royal Caribbean! If you plan your cruise before you board it will take away a lot of frustration and last minute decisions. Take care of the folks that take care of you and you will have an enjoyable cruise.

Brenda Lee Trabosh

September 20th, 2015 State College, PA

I just returned from a 5 day cruise to Bermuda . -The first night after my daughter completed her shower, the entire bathroom was flooded, none of her water went go down the drain, so I used the mat and all but one bath towel to soak up the water, then I took my shower and the same thing, now I had to use all the wet towels to clean up my shower water. We immediately reported this to our room porter and watched as she requested service. This happened the next day, we reported it again, and she reported it again - this happened 3 nights and finally my daughter informed them she was a Travel Agent and then the Chief Porter appeared offered us 10% off our next cruise and assured us it would be fixed. IT WAS NOT. I slipped in the soapy water trying to clean it up and we went down to the Service Desk - ENOUGH -she informed them she was a Travel Agent and this was unacceptable - a maintenance man came in to repair the drain, and now they offered us 20% off our next cruise that could be booked in 2 years. I was livid, what about the inconveniences on this cruise? I did not come on a cruise to mop up the bathroom floor every night and then to slip in the soapy water! The best he could do was give me $50 onboard credit. Last night I got an email from the Royal Caribbean and there is no 20% discount - what we received was my daughter has $139 onboard credit and I have $50 onboard credit and it must be used before 9/18/2016. I am not able to cruise every year - so what compensation is this? I feel that this part of the service is sorely lacking The food in the dining room for dinner was good, however, what happened to the lobster on the formal night? It's there, however, not as part of the menu, it must be purchased? The wait staff at our table was wonderful. We booked the Glass Bottom Boat to see a ship wreck - what a waste of money - yes, there was a glass bottom to the boat, however, you do NOT see any part of a shipwreck thru the glass - after circling a few minutes, they shine flood lights on a pile of 'wreckage' that from what I could see could have been a beaver dam or a big rock sticking out of the water - not through the glass bottom??. I LOVE cruising this was my 4th and in the future would probably book another, not on this ship.

Bonnie Farr

September 20th, 2015 Tunkhannock, PA

Been on 2 cruises and would be there again if I could afford it. Had a wonderful time great food, great entertainment and the best employees. Made me feel like a queen!!!!! I'd take a cruise every year if I could. RC is the greatest!

Dennis McComb

September 20th, 2015 Cape Coral, FL

As a dia+ member we have always had a good cruise with Royal. No company is 100% perfect but Royal has been really close for us. The crews and other staff are excellent, friendly and they really do want you to enjoy your cruise. We always have.

Margaret W Billinger

September 20th, 2015 Valdez, AK

Trip was great food was fair...lots of people had upset stomachs from the food and diet change. Chops was excellent highly recommend...don't do the others...but they are a little better than the main dining. Service was good. Internet isn't worth buying it's worse than dial up. took 5-8 min just to log in..let alone down load anything also not a safe connection so don't check your bank accounts. Trip itinerary was awesome Italy was great. Show were good. Drinks are high. it cost 4.00 to wash a pair of under wear. Best to wait till they run a special... with the spa services. I have found the bigger the ship the worse the service and food..... Was on Vision of the Seas.

Celes Ross

September 19th, 2015 Stone Mountain, GA

Loved the Oasis of the Sea, but need more food variety .Beautiful staff!!! You can't get any better than this!!! Only downer was telling me I earned a discount on my next cruise and not send me ANYTHING. :-(

Kathleen Henry

September 19th, 2015 Buffalo, NY

I have been cruising for years with my husband, and also including our adult children and grandchildren. We only have cruised Carnival before cruising on Royal, so I can only compare them to Carnival. They are by far a better cruise line. Granted, there were some things we preferred on Carnival--like having a free beverage station available 24 hours for coffee, punch, ice tea, lemonade. You cant find that on Royal. I am sure that some things may have been eliminated on Carnival in recent years due to budget issues that all cruise lines endure, so that may not be available also. But Royal is a much superior experience, and until you sail other lines and then Royal, you have no idea. Our last cruise in Feb 2015 was on the Oasis. All I can say is WOW! 7 days was too short to do everything! Can't wait to cruise her again!

Raffaela Giovannone

September 19th, 2015 Dearborn, MI

It was just beautiful, Awesome, Royal just like the name

Nancy Marquez

September 18th, 2015 Henderson, NV

My husband and I have been on five cruises with Royal we loved the Allure and we will be going back on this ship again to Euorpe

Richard Upperman

September 18th, 2015 Winter Park, FL

I was on the Oasis of the sea it was Awesome it was are first cruise we really love it

Kay McBride

September 17th, 2015 Justin, TX

We have gone on many cruises, and always look forward to going Royal Caribbean. We were on Navigator of the Sea last week. We went on the 7 mile beach. excursion in Grand Cayman. It was terrible! The beach was dirty, large rocks in the water, hard timefirnding a lounge chair, drink was watered down punch with no ice! Headless to say, we will not take any more excursions when we cruise!

Dianne Carroll

September 17th, 2015 Goose Creek, SC

Sailed Liberty of the Seas on a New England *Canada cruise this was the 5th time I have sailed Royal...Was very disappointed with the food and service in the dinning room.. second formal night we waited over an hour for our main course...Service up on the pool deck was nil to none one day noticed 4 waiters on the upper deck just standing around talking with no one up there..The beds need to be replaced sagging in the middle. I will think again before sailing them again..next cruise booked on Princess.

Barb

September 17th, 2015 Kent, OH

I have always gone with Princess & their ships are gorgeous. So my first Royal cruise was very disappointing as it turned out the ship we were on was scheduled to go in for a rehab AFTER our cruise! Everything was pretty outdated, even the slot machines in the casino still had the paper receipt you had to cash out with. Don't know if I will do Royal again but it wasn't an awful cruise.

Kathleen Lynch Siano

September 16th, 2015 Lehigh Acres, FL

I give it a zero. Too crowded, old, dirty and smelly. Not enough help . Staff great but the buck stops there. will not go on another one with this company. Not worth the money at all everything broke down no wonder people get sick on it.

Vickie L Seiler

September 16th, 2015 Holley, NY

Our cruise was the cruise from Hell! It was our first and last cruise. We received it as a Christmas gift from our kids and after felt bad they wasted thier money. We tried talking to customer relations and basically they didn't want to here about it.

Kim

September 16th, 2015 Milwaukee, WI

I've only had one experience with Royal Caribbean and it was bad enough that I have sworn to never sail them again. The customer service is deplorable. We were treated rudely from the time we arrived until we disembarked. Most staff seem to have the attitude of "we already have your money, you're no longer important." We just cruised about a month ago and, when making the reservations, Royal was a little cheaper but, as I said, I won't sail them again. I'd rather spend the few extra dollars then to go back to this line.

Indu Yadav and Joseph Celestin

September 16th, 2015 Medford, NY

Sailed on Independence of the sea on 8/30/15 for 7 days. our wedding anniversary cruise. we were given a champagne bottle in our room on the day of our anniversary. Dining room staff--Rajeev and sixitoo from Philippine's was our server who sang and played guitar for us for our anniversary which made it special for us. we sailed several other cruise lines , our 12th cruise . we had a wonderful time at Independence of the sea. Except in St Martin we had bugs in our balcony and in our room, but the housekeeping had spray and changed of our linens by the time came back to our room after dinner. even though some bugs still left in he balcony and we were too afraid to use our balcony most of the cruise, felt waste our money on the balcony and couldn't even use it. Beside the bugs our overall experience was good on aboard he ship. will like to try again Royal Caribbean cruise for out next cruise.

jennifer

September 15th, 2015 Clarks Summit, PA

First time on a cruise. Lounge chair on deck 12 blew over and hit me in the nose. Bleeding all over. Saw 20 crew members, no one even asked if i was ok. No one in medical. Called nurse, went to voicemail. I was bruised and swollen all week. Also, rooms could use some TLC. Sheers on sliding doors were filthy.....room smelled like smoke (not from me).....mildew smell.

Felicia Nelson-Summers

September 15th, 2015 Jersey City, NJ

I cannot wait to go on my next cruise on Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas from San Juan 7 days visiting 5 islands

Mike Genzabella

September 15th, 2015 Syracuse, NY

Was my first RCCL, Sailed the Liberty of the Seas.I done 7 other cruises on other cruise lines. I was a bit disappointed with the room and food. The food was barely warm never hot. Cheese burgers were pre made. And you made your own burger. The cheese you put on your burger was not melted. Got a good burger at Johnny Rockets but you have to pay extra. Needed to pay extra for a lot of things that are included on other cruise lines. Are room was dated and felt old. Boat was not cleaned and kept up like other boats I have been on.

Barbara Pease

September 15th, 2015 Monkton, MD

Cruise # 6 coming up soon, can't wait. Love Royal!! What I hate are the passengers who haven't a clue what to do when the sailing gets rough, like in 40 foot seas with hurricane force winds. We are lucky that we do not get sick, and we are smokers so we are very limited in what area's we can use, so if you are getting sick, throwing up, please contain it to the restrooms or your cabin, I find your vomit on my shoes and clothing nothing short of poor seamanship. Royal was the best to offer to clean them for me. Food, entertainment, cabin stewards, bar tenders , dinning staff are the best, It is the passengers you have to watch out for. All 6 have been on Royal, we cruise both alone and in a group, and the entire group ( our largest was 36 ) was very pleased, a few of them have cruised other lines and always come back to Royal. Royal makes it easy for me to plan the group cruises. Always willing to go that extra nautical mile. My theory is, if it isn't broken, don't fix it.

linda cove

September 14th, 2015 Agawam, MA

best customer service, great cruise line cant wait to sail again in 47 days

Bob

September 13th, 2015 North Woodstock, NH

We are seasoned cruisers, having sailed on most of the major lines. But, we came to Royal for many different reasons. Most being the benefits we receive as well as the way we are treated by all of the Royal employees. Granted each ship is different, some may need an overhaul, there may be someone that rubs you the wrong way. isn't that all part of life. We will be cruising on Royal for 35 days next year and we will love every minute of it.

Marlene Blanchard

September 12th, 2015 Salem, OR

The best cruise line,can't wait till we go again,we just loved it,tried other ones but they don't even come close.

Edward Ryan

September 12th, 2015 Merritt Island, FL

Just got off the bote...Enchantment of the Seas, It was as close to a perfect cruise as one could have. Even the weather cooperated. The Stateroom and Dining Room service was outstanding. Food was excellent, and the entertainment and activities were special. We've cruised 14 times with RCCL, and 20 times overall since 1989. We like it so much we're going back again next March. A great vacation value.

Ken

September 10th, 2015 Newville, PA

Have booked our 29th cruise ( not all on rccl),but most have been. We have noticed that the food quality, and choice have gone WAY down, ( they are pushing "specialty, pay extra dining ). the shows lack entertainment value. we prefer Ceelebrety Cruise lines, but they have nothing out of Baltimore anymore, and nothing we like out of Bayone( we do not fly anymore ), and live in Pennsylvania. BUT all in all, Royal Caribbean is a great experience, just not like it used to be, BUT then WHAT IS?

Janice Conner

September 10th, 2015 Gainesville, FL

Independence of the Seas in July was my very first trip. I am spoiled for life now! Everything was very nice, the ship was so clean, staff couldn't have been better. Lot's of activities on board, and excursions were nice. The only thing I did not like was my drink package. I got the "Coke" package, and it just wasn't what I needed. That was my fault, but I did not get my money's worth on that. I would have enjoyed a less expensive "water" package, and that would have been great. I hope to make another trip sometime in the future!

Brandy Mahmoud

September 10th, 2015 Hopatcong, NJ

Great time on the Gem out of NYC february 2014. Made the mistake of trying another cruise line in 2015, but wont' make that mistake again. The food was wonderful, many many choices, the rooms were clean, service was fantastic and the shows were awesome! Many things to do..never got bored. The balcony room was nice, but the bed was a bit uncomfortable. We didn't spend much time sleeping anyway..the promenade was really pleasant with late night food options and places to just sit, relax and have a hot drink. Would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone looking for a great stress free vacation.

Marybeth M. Chassagne

September 10th, 2015 Decatur, GA

I returned from my long awaited vacation yesterday. I know you will understand how VERY disappointed I am with the Royal Caribbean Cruise Co. because you know how I looked so forward to this vacation. You know how I sat in your office last August and contemplated taking this cruise. Number 1. I looked at the price and said "It is SO expensive." You walked me through how I could have a payment plan and how possible it would be to have a wonderful vacation on the Allure of the Seas. I finally said yes because I owed it to myself after teaching school for 28 years. I felt it was worth spending $3000.00 on myself for a change. So I began with a $250.00 deposit and a $200.00 a month payment to take myself and my oldest daughter on a vacation of a lifetime. I dreamed about this cruise for months, anticipating the amazing time I would have, after all it was my birthday month and not to mention I promised my daughter a great time. She so deserved it. She is a single mother of 2 boys, one with a brain tumor. She had secured someone to watch the boys for a week and we were set to sail the seas and visit the islands. Being of Haitian decent my daughter was truly looking forward to the trip to Labadee. She had never been to her father's country and we had intended on really making this a memorable time. Well, it turned out to be memorable, but not in a positive way. The problem began on July 2nd, the day we were scheduled to dock in Jamaica for the 2nd leg of our fantastic venture. My daughter woke up with loose stools and felt she needed some medicine to correct the consistency. I suggested she go to the infirmary and ask for something. She was not sick; she had no fever; no upset stomach; she was just concerned about being in Jamaica and not being able to fine a CLEAN facility to use. She was also on her cycle and felt the need to NOT have to frequent the restroom more than needed. Upon arriving at the infirmary they had her fill out a form explaining what she needed and when she put that information down they immediately quarantined her. Of course she was just amazed at this suggestion and insisted she was NOT going to stay in the infirmary because she was NOT sick. This brought about 3 security guards to the situation along with a Front End Manager named Tracy. After going around the block with the explanation about the CDC rules etc., Tracy assured my daughter that she understood her feelings and gave her another cabin with a balcony, told her she could order her meals from room service, she could have complimentary WiFi and movies along with complimentary alcoholic drinks. Keep in mind that my daughter was not sick. We as a family don't eat a lot of commercially prepared food. We grow our vegetables, only eat fish and chicken, and we juice a lot. The change in diet and over abundance of food triggered her system to behave perculiarly. My daughter accepted her fate and moved to cabin #7712. The remainder of the family went on to Jamaica leaving her behind. This was also troubling to my other family members because we were scheduled to celebrate my birthday and her aunt's, who came all the way from New York to celebrate our birthdays together. We had reservations for Chops Grill that night. We had plans on celebrating with champagne and steaks. That was not going to be possible anymore because my daughter was quarantined now. We had to cancel our Jamaica celebration along with our evening dinner celebration. And of course now our whole family was upset over the quarantine situation. She stayed in her cabin as told and ordered her meals, an alcoholic drink, a bottle of champagne, some dessert, etc. At that point the vacation was tainted with disappointment and disbelief that this actually happened after paying ALL this money for this special time. We were offered compensation for a day of missing the island experience but as you could imagine it just took the wind out of our sails. We tried to push on trying to accept the situation, but as we attempted to leave the ship at the end of the cruise, all but my daughter was allowed to leave. She was asked to go to the accounts office and clear her bill. She was charged with a bill for over $200.00 for room service charges. Tracy was asked to come down and verify what she told my daughter about the ability to charge to the ship. Tracy called her a "LIAR", and said she didn't say she could order alcohol and was charging her $123.00 for the that. when my daughter refused a Laura called her a "thief" because she was trying to steal from the company and threatened to call the sheriff if she didn't settle the account. When my daughter refused they put those charges on MY credit card. That was illegal and if that company thinks I'm going to stand for that they are sadly mistaken. My family came on that ship healthy, got quarantined for a misdiagnosed illness, was called a thief and a liar and had to pay $3000.00 for this treatment. I have never in my 59 years EVER been mistreated like this. I demand a full refund of my money for this trip along with compensation for my travel expenses ($500.00). I am appalled at the behavior of the staff on that ship and will NEVER cruise with this company again. This is not my first experience with this company. I am a Gold member with the Crown and Anchor club. I have never been treated this way on a Royal Caribbean ship. I have cruised on several cruise liners and have always raved about the quality of service and details of the ship to all who ask. This one experience has caused me to believe that the attitude toward me and my family was due to racism of several staff members. I have been on this earth 59 years, been African American all of those years, and know very well when I encounter racism. If I were not of my ethnicity this whole situation would have been handled differently. I hold a bachelor's degree, a master's degree, and a specialist degree, all in education, and I'm well aware on how things work in this world.

Bob A.

September 9th, 2015 Miamisburg, OH

The room & service was really good. The entertainment was really good too. The food was good . Had a great time on and off the ship. Good ports of call. We are going again on RCCL the end of October. Looking forward to it.

Ron&CarolBeeman

September 9th, 2015 Modesto, CA

we had best experience ever. I went to Alaska in July 3-7 2015 the people were very nice took very good care of all need

Tina Maroon

September 9th, 2015 Barberton, OH

I had the best experience ever. I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise in May 2001. My ship was Majesty of the Seas. It was fabulous. Food was out of this world. Entertainment was great. Waiters were really good. The excursions were really well worth the money. I can't say enough good about Royal Caribbean.

THOMAS WASHER

September 8th, 2015 Califon, NJ

well left Port Liberty in Bayonne ,NJ on the Explorer of the seas back in July 2012 with 38 of my friends for my 50th Bday . The Food service from my waiter was terrible , more like getting a Hs kid in A Diner . All he was worried about was if I was of his tips . I asked for 2 lobster tails on formal night at the 1st seating he advised me they had none left .WTF was the next seating going to eat ? I seen other tables getting 3 or 4 tails .NOT ME .. wife told me she would never go back on Rotal , only Disney and we went on Disney Fantasy this past august and had the time of my life as it was the 2nd Disney cruise for us .. DISNEY IS TOP OF THE LINE ....

Gerald Harry

September 8th, 2015 FL

We have been on 10 + cruises with Royal Caribbean. The last cruise was on Freedom of the Seas. They have cut back so much. The lemonade / tea drinks were poured ahead of time so by the time you drank them they were watered down. We could not even get these drinks all the time. They were only offered at lunch and dinner. So if you were thirsty in between times you could only get water or if you paid for a beverage package. What ever happened to walking up and dispensing your own drink?? Royal Caribbean use to make you feel special. Now for the price we sail with Carnival.

Earl Graham

September 8th, 2015 Mauldin, SC

We have been on RCCL about 10 or 11 times..Great ships and the best service at sea. We have cruised other cruise lines about 15 times and they are all good. RCCL is just a little more expensive. Worth the extra money ??? Not sure..

tom r

September 8th, 2015 Pittston, PA

i sailed on quantum of the seas the ship was beautiful plenty of activities i enjoyed the many different places to eat the crew was very nice the only problem was there seemed to be alot of people in training because of sending the ship to china another problem was some travel agents did not tell people they needed reservations for dinner and the shows i made my reservations well in advance

Edward Ryan

September 8th, 2015 Merritt Island, FL

My wife and I have completed 20 cruises to a variety of destinations with 14 of them on RCCL. We find that Royal Caribbean is an outstanding value. The service, food, and ship accommodations has always been superior. We particularly like the Voyager, and Freedom class.

Andy & Sandy

September 6th, 2015 Elk Grove, CA

WE LOVE ROYAL CARIBBEAN, Upgraded to a suite since we had the daughter with us. Near the Concierge Lounge, free appetizers, alcohol and non alcohol beverages, and absolutely Great Concierge who helped with tour reservations on and off ship, and anything else we needed. Amazing, not even Princess had this service ! Awaiting to book our next cruise to Brazil

Margaret W Billinger

September 6th, 2015 Miami, FL

Currently on the Vision of the seas.. Service is good food is bland and they nickel and dime you for everything. Was very disappointed in the food so far you would think on a Mediterranean cruise to Italy you would get great food with great taste instead... no flavor and under cooked. We have been on many cruses hope the next few days are better...

AL & BETTY

September 5th, 2015 Pasadena, MD

We have enjoyed 4 trips and ready for two more. Love Royal Caribbean. They have great employees.