1. Royal Caribbean International

Royal Caribbean International features 25 ocean liners. Each ship is full of numerous amenities and activities for guests to enjoy while sailing the open seas. Thrill-seekers will enjoying cruising the newer ships known as Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, and Quantum of the Seas. These ocean liners feature zip lines, zero- gravity machines, and bumper cars. Other ships showcase rock climbing, ice rinks, and wave pools. Royal Caribbean International offers 15 destinations worldwide.

The Good

• Classes and entertainment
  • Great amenities
  • Worldwide cruises to 15 locations

Classes and Entertainment

For those interested in educational pursuits, there are plenty of enrichment classes to choose from. You can learn a foreign language, become a wine connoisseur, or create your own jewelry. Young kids will love the DreamWorks Experience, where they can mingle with well-known characters from Shrek and Madagascar. You can also watch your favorite films poolside.

Great Amenities

Cruise rates cover all meals served in the main dining room. Guests may select from one of two set dining times or reserve a table in advance. Guests will find numerous food choices, from doughnuts to pizza to Asian cuisine. There are standard amenities found on all Royal Caribbean ships, but there are also some unique features that vary based on what cruise is booked. These typical amenities include:

• DreamWorks Experience
  • Ice Skating
  • Mini Golf
  • and More

Dining Options

Specialty restaurants feature more upscale choices such as steak and Italian cuisine. Additional fees may apply and you will need to schedule a reservation in advance if you want to eat in one of the specialty restaurants. Some cruises also feature Mystery Theater Dinners. Beverages are not included in the price of meals. Beverage packages are available for purchase.

Destinations

Where the Royal Caribbean cruise ships travel to is also another key selling point of their vacation package. While destinations may vary year to year depending on weather restrictions and other regulations, there are common destinations Royal Caribbean typically cruises to. These cruises last anywhere from three to nineteen days and are offered year round. Destinations on these excursions include:

• Caribbean
  • Panama Canal
  • South America
  • South Pacific
  • and the Transatlantic

You will also need to adhere to three separate dress codes while onboard the ship. Polo shirts, slacks, and sundresses are appropriate choices for casual wear. On casual evenings, a jacket and tie is required for men and dresses or pantsuits are acceptable for women to wear. On formal evenings, tuxedos and evening gowns are required attire.

Security

Royal Caribbean International has closed-circuit television cameras located in hundreds of strategic, public locations throughout the ship but not in private staterooms, public restrooms, or private spa areas. These systems are upgraded as new and beneficial technologies are developed. Recordings from these cameras are routinely utilized by our security teams and made available to investigative authorities as requested.

The Bad

• Protection program
  • Extra fees and charges

Protection Program

Despite that there are no major service fees. Royal Caribbean does charge extra for luggage valet, full service laundry, and internet service. The Vacation Protection package offered by Royal Caribbean is also not as comprehensive as other cruise lines. The protection package includes:

• CruiseCare Cancellation Penalty Waiver Program
  • CruiseCare Travel Insurance Program
  • Trip delays provides coverage up to $500 per person
  • Accident and Sickness Medical expenses provides coverage up to $10,000 per person
  • Emergency Medical Evacuations and Repatriations provides coverage up to $25,000 per person
  • Lost, stolen or damaged baggage provides coverage up to $1,500
  • Bag delays provides coverage up to $500
  • CruiseCare Worldwide Emergency Assistance Program*

Extra Fees and Charges

Some alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages may also incur extra charges on your cruise bill. Beverage packages are available to purchase in your options. Ships can feel crowded and cramped, especially around holiday vacations. Not all amenities are covered. Also, transfers are available for pre-purchase from the arrival airport to the pier on day of sailing and from the pier to the departure airport on debarkation day only.

The Bottom Line

Royal Caribbean International Cruises have entertainment and amenity options that guests of all ages will enjoy. The destination cruises are affordable for families and those on a budget or seeking a deal on their next vacation package. Older adults will also enjoy their travels on these cruises as well.

Activities that are both relaxing and energetic provide fun and excitement for both children and adults. The only downside to cruises offered by Royal Caribbean International is the extra charges for offshore activities and some of the onboard amenities.

Overall, Royal Caribbean is a recommended cruise line for customers enjoyment.

Vickie Viox Holton

October 14th, 2015 Cincinnati, OH

Had a very enjoyable cruise on Independence of the Seas! We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. We did the Margarita ville catamaran cruise and snorkel in Jamaica. This is a MUST for anyone who goes to Jamaica. We were just a little disappointed about the entertainment but overall we have a really great time on our 7 day adventure.

John Lennon

October 14th, 2015 Perryville, MD

We are Loyal to Royal ! We have cruised other lines , , as well as done the all inclusive resort route ~ . For the $ Dollar $ figure . After being loyal for a few cruises. It does start paying off ! ~ Just saying as a Family Traveler / An a few just Us Getaway ! We have had some Great an some not as Great . . . Comes down to what you make of it . Along the way we have met some Great People / An made some life long Friends ! Go an a cruise an Experience for Yourself !

Rick Stroetz

October 14th, 2015 Fort Lauderdale, FL

On my last cruise on the Independence I had many problems.1.We had to get room key redone 7 times 2.The soda from the dispensers was awful when we asked for canned soda we were told we could not have it. 3.Diner service was very slow. 4.we have never been told no so many times on a cruise 5.People were coming into the food service area with no shirts when we complained nothing was done. 6.Trying to find a seat by the pool was impossible 7.The service overall was terrible 8.People at guest services were rude We have cruised 7 times with Royal Caribbean and have never been treated so badly. If this had been our first cruise with you we would never be back. We have a cruise booked for May 7,2016 hopefully this will be a better experience if it is not we will be looking into another cruise line.

Rosa Scott

October 13th, 2015 Covington, GA

A great experience. Isadore and the wait staff was fabulous.

Judy

October 13th, 2015 Missoula, MT

Ours was a party cruise, only lasted three days. We stopped in Nassau and the private island. Had lunch on the island, got sick (not the only one) and spent the rest of the time on the bed and with my head in the toilet. The ship was lovely.

Bob

October 12th, 2015 Canton, MI

Disappointed with your BOGO offers. You never give half off you just move the cost around.

Pauline Nichols

October 11th, 2015 Tuttle, OK

We traveled on the Navigator in Western Caribbean. Our sailing experience was one of relaxation and pleasure. All staff were friendly, caring, and professional. The food and drinks were outstanding and scrumptious. The ship was very clean and inviting. No staff stood around idle. They were always filling a costumer need, or cleaning and sanitizing. We look forward to another Royal Caribbean sailing. The sooner the sailing, the happier I will be.

allison

October 11th, 2015 Willingboro, NJ

Best cruise ever on Legend of the Seas,Johnny Rockets was delish, as was all the food served Had a WONDERFUL VACAY

Don Friddell

October 10th, 2015 Soddy Daisy, TN

I was so Disappointed, with Royal Caribbean, after going on a Western Cruise. We work hard to go from Gold, to Platinum and then to Emerald l Jest to find out that Royal Caribbean changed the rules we used to have drinks with the captain and all so then we went to pursers desks we got special special treatment now that Istopped unless you are diamond we talk to supervisors at Royal Caribbean they don't seem to care at All I will stop using Royal Caribbean after this ! I am VERY UN HAPPY with them . Don. October 2 2015

Tamura Narvasa

October 10th, 2015 Eatonville, WA

Had the best time ever on a dialysis cruise we experienced several years before my husband passed away. Was a dream come true for him. The staff and attending Dr. and nurses were awesome. They all did everything that was needed to make our adventure the best!!!

Sharon

October 10th, 2015 Clinton Township, MI

We have done 6 RCCL cruises, 1 Celebrity and 1 Princess cruise....by far the Celebrity was the best..it is the next ship upgrade of RCCL with Azamara being the high end of RCCL ships....we are trying the Oasis of the Seas on Feb 20--27/2016...this is the largest ship and we are hoping it is worth the extra $$$'s they charge...we have done Bermuda, the Mediterrannean and all of the Caribbean..the last 2 times on RCCL we found the staff not as friendly and the food not as good as our previous trips, so that is when we tried Princess and then Last year Celebrity..like I said we hope this being a new ship things will be better... ie: service , food

Ken Hooper

October 10th, 2015 Palm Desert, CA

My Cruise experience started aboard Monarch of the Seas and I was hooked. Since then I have sailed on Enchantment, Adventure, Freedom and Oasis. I am loyal to Royal. The Ships are impressive, the Staff top Notch and the food and beverage service outstanding. I have traveled with Friends that booked on Carnival and Princess and so we went and all times we were disappointed and said never again, RCCL, All The Way! Anthem is Next!

Pa Granny

October 9th, 2015 Scranton, PA

Service good, people friendly. .Roof of buffet dining room leaked during rain storm. ship is dated. disappointed with shore excursion to Atlantis. VERY pricey,no maps provided and they never got us off the ship until late afternoon many slides closed. Canaveral excursion could eliminate the fish market. We have been on several RCCL cruises(4). Feel Main dining room food was not as good as previous trips. Service remains excellent

Cindi Kelley Gartin

October 9th, 2015 Port Saint Lucie, FL

We will be heading out on our 3rd cruise in Nov for 11days with RC. All I can say is that we have had nothing but the best service. If friends or family ask what cruise line is the best the only one that comes out of our mouths is Royal Caribbean. Thanks RC see you in Nov.

Donna R.

October 8th, 2015 Lafayette, LA

This was our first cruise. It was Sept 13th to 20th on Navigator of the Seas to the Western Caribbean. It was an awesome experience. The ship was beautiful and the crew was wonderful, friendly and helpful. we had a great time on shore and our days at sea were great with many activities we could attend or shows to go to. Especially the comedy shows, the game shows and the ice skating show. We LOVED IT and plan to take another cruise so we can make more awesome memories.

Cyndi

October 7th, 2015 Temple City, CA

I had such a fun time with the unlimited photo package. Every night there'd be several photo opportunities and I got to know who could take the best pictures of me. The package also included the pictures they took of us boarding the ship and the ones at all the ports. Really fun! The service by other staff was pretty good, as well. From putting your napkin in your lap, to person attention from the cruise director. The crew couldn't change the fact that the sea was stormy and a lot of us got sick the last night. The only downside to my trip, was all the little extras. We had to pay extra for soda, Internet, shuttles in port, etc. But then there was always a free food opportunity on-board 24-7.

Hazel

October 7th, 2015 District Heights, MD

I have been on one curise, and it was good as far as the ship was concerned, it was in November and we were caught in the last tropical storm of the season. But the hardest part was my husband was not with me. It would have been better with him there too.

JOANN WALZ

October 6th, 2015 Kankakee, IL

Always had excellent care and an amazing time my husband has died since our last cruise hoping to take one more if possible before I go meet him again.

Eleanor Lynch

October 6th, 2015 Philadelphia, PA

Royal Caribbean is first class. The service, the ships are awesome. All 10 or my cruises have been on Royal, my husband and I are not interested in any other cruise line.

Jeffrey Nykerk

October 6th, 2015 Jacksonville, FL

As a Gold member with RCCL we are very loyal and choose them whenever possible. Until this cruise, we have never experienced the deception and poor quality from this cruise line. Our cruise began upon opening the door to our stateroom and seeing a padded support pole 3" from the foot of our bed. This was never revealed in the expansive information on the RCCL website, in multiple communications with RCCL CSRs, or my travel agent. I immediately called Guest Services on-board the ship to complain. I was told I had to wait until after the ship leaves port to determine if any other suites were available. To make a long story short, a "stupid"visor insisted there were no other rooms available. I find that hard to believe that EVERY suite or higher was occupied. He offered a measly 30% standard discount of a future cruise with a one year expiration. Royal is no longer the "royal" of cruise lines in my estimation. On two occasions I stubbed my toe in the middle of the night walking into the support pole. I now have a black & blue toe. In addition to the pole issue, the overall look and feel of this refurbished ship was also disappointing. Paint over bubbling rust spots inside and out, state rooms that were just dull looking, mis-matched balcony furniture, and years worth of dust accumulated in the light fixtures. The food was also sub par. Bland flavors, including rubbery eggs in the morning, burgers and chicken during lunch, and steak or seafood at dinner. When you asked for something extra, for example, anchovies on a Caesar Salad, you always had to ask again when it arrived to the table. The website indicated there were 2 shows a night. It turns out there was only one show per night and then a lame family event. Apparently this is acceptable to RCCL as they just responded to my complaint and stated they would not compensate me any more than the measly 30% discount. I will no longer choose RCCL for any future cruises. Thank you RCCL for helping me make this decision.

Mark Lewis

October 5th, 2015 Portland, OR

I have cruised more than 20 times and most are on Royal Caribbean due to the great service and beautiful ships. Been on all classes of ships they have and ties are the Radiance class and Oasis class ships. Radiance class are just beautiful and no too big. Oasis class is just big and fun. The service on all is good however Navigator of the Seas is absolutely amazing top notch with the service.

Rich

October 5th, 2015 Myrtle Beach, SC

Royal Caribbean is a step above ALL others! better service, better music, better everything 5 star all the way!

d

October 5th, 2015 Cicero, NY

Got injured on the ship and they didn't do anything, also had another BAD experience when I got stuck on there private Island and we stayed on island over night in trash bags trying to block wind. Also "lost" our alcohol that we checked in and took away our shell and other beach souvenirs if it is ok with customs why are they taking that stuff not honest with excursions.

Frank Vanis

October 4th, 2015 Summerfield, FL

We have gone on ten cruises on the Freedom of The Sea, two on the Mariner of The Sea. Every single one was incredible. The service was fantastic and the on board experience wonderful. Sadly, my wife passed away this last March although she had already booked our next cruise. I will be contacting RCCL hoping to make arrangements to have her ashes spread at sea. It was her last wish and I will honor it by taking her on our last cruise together. All in all we have never been disappointed and if you have never gone on a cruise I highly recommend the experience.

MRS. WILES

October 4th, 2015 Saint Louis, MO

The best thing about my last cruise was the cabin steward, totally awesome man. but the rest of the cruise was far from being exciting. the food , well it wasn't good almost everything was super spicy and my husband resorted to eating hamburgers and hot dogs for most of the 7 days, service on the pool deck was almost non-existent. RCCL did not respond to my comments on the survey I completed.

Jeannie Bond

October 4th, 2015 Seattle, WA

Our experience was not good at all. The food selections were poor, at best. And the food in dining room and buffet were only warm, if not cold. The Singers and actors were talented but the music was too loud to hear them sing and the first performance of Westside to Broadway was terrible. Many said it made no sense, did not connect, costumes were terrible. I could go on and on. Most of the servers seemed to be bothered by our requests.We have cruised with RCCL before and this was a terrible experience. We still prefer HAL.

Paula

October 4th, 2015 Jacksonville, FL

Avoid Royal during any possible hurricane season. Their contingency plan for re-routing ships away from storms is non-existent until the day before sailing when it is too late to change our travel plans (i.e. use insurance, take a loss and travel another time). We were re-routed from St Thomas and St Maarten to Costa Maya Mexico and Cozumel. Cannot imagine two worse places to send us. Five mega ships side by side in Cozumel was terrible trying to get through the marketplace to get into town. Don't get me started how awful Costa Maya was with raw sewage, bugs and refunds made on beach excursions before the busses even got back to the ship. We have been Loyal to Royal for 15+ years but their cavalier attitude once we returned about sending us to inferior ports when we paid a premium for St Thomas and St Maarten is not very impressive. YEs, we had to be rerouted from Eastern Caribbean for safety reasons, but surely they could have re routed us to ports comparable to those we paid for. To date, and this is an ongoing issue, Royal has not given us any satisfaction in resolving this issue. What would it hurt their brand to either give us some credit towards our next cruise? A loyalty level or two for future cruises? Some onboard credit for use on next cruise?

IMR

October 2nd, 2015 Nashua, NH

The Best cruise company ever! Latest one was on Sept. 6 thru the 13th. My daughter did the same one and a back to back from the 13 thru the 20th on the same ship the Independence of the Seas. It went to two different Caribbean areas, I believe one was Western the other Southern. I have many food allergies and they sent an alert email to all of the dinning areas. The menu at the Mcbeth dinning room was presented to be the day before so they could ask the chef if I could it or not what they were serving. One night I chose to eat somewhere else and they were concerned, I assured them that I would go talk to them before making the reservation. The person who did my room was incredibly helpful, I have some medical issues and he made sure I had everything I needed. The shows were amazing, all of them were great, the cruise director from Australia did a wonderful job. My only complain was that for the Belly flop competition they should have used the big screen so everyone could see it. Everything else was wonderful and I am ready to schedule my next one for next September. I love cruising!

Gayle

October 2nd, 2015 North Myrtle Beach, SC

My husband and I have been on 5 cruises with RCCL and we loved everyone of them. We tried another one once and was sorely disappointed. Never again...we will ALWAYS choose RCCL over other cruise lines.

Sharon Lindner

October 2nd, 2015 Manorville, NY

We've had three cruises with RCCL. The 1st one was an absolute nightmare. We had our then 10 month old son with us and there was no where to change him in the common areas, I was also basically a hostage on the ship because I couldn't attend shows with him, I couldn't go in the pools, etc. No one was willing to watch him during the cruise and there was no real play area for him. There was also no babysitters onboard for children under 1 year and the ones that were onboard were $20 a hour (compared to the $8 an hour they advertised on their website). I can't explain enough how miserable I was on that cruise. The next two I took WITHOUT my children and there were minimal complaints for those trips. I get it I wasn't booking with Disney Cruise Line but it was in no way child friendly. Since I do have small kids, the potential of taking a cruise on a RCCL ship as a "family" is slim to none and get aways with my husband solo is not something we can do easily or affordably.

Diana

October 1st, 2015 San Antonio, TX

We've done 12 cruises on RCCL and only the last one was a disappointment. It was on The Navigator and the ship was hot, hallways, elevators, shows, cabin, the new panoramic ocean view room SMALL but this was a last minute booking and all that was left. SABOR specialty restaurant a not as expected another disappointment. The good was the cigar lounge, the R Bar and our room steward. We will still cruise RCCL!

Mike Mitchell

October 1st, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Booked a Grand Suite on Oasis of the Seas for our anniversary. First impression was good because I went to the Suite Lounge right after boarding to see what the amenities are like. Very nice lounge. Went downhill from there. Concierge was pompous and made me feel like I was bothering him. Said there are 300 suite guests, and there are only two of them to take care of us. Totally unsatisfactory service. Might as well wait in line at guest services like everyone else. Food quality was okay, but sometimes had been sitting awhile because it was almost room temp. For example- escargot not hot and soup not hot. Just too many passengers and not enough crew to serve adequately. Crew attitude was sub par compared to other past cruises. The suite experience on other cruise lines is better than what I experienced. Probably won't go on the Oasis again. That was my 18th cruise. Royal Caribbean didn't even respond to the negative review I gave them on the survey they sent, so I doubt they care very much about the things they should fix.

[email protected]

October 1st, 2015 Richmond, MI

I have sailed with Royal Caribbean 3 times & each time, my family & I enjoyed ourselves. The rooms were very well maintained, the waiting staff was phenomomal & the food was awesome. There is so much to do between islands onboard & I don't think I want to sail with anyone else ever!

Chris Byrne

September 30th, 2015 Sacramento, CA

# 15 with Royal Caribbean. 1st time on a Voyager class ship. The Adventure of the Seas is 15 years old and shows it if you look hard, but overall the ship is in very good shape. The crew and staff are amazing and that is the # 1 reason we choose to sail with Royal Caribbean. Great Southern Caribbean cruise!!

Robin Walters

September 30th, 2015 Anderson, IN

Even though we took our cruise several years ago, it was amazing. The ship was beautiful and very accomadating, we loved our 1st cruise, and can't wait for the chance to go again

JUAN Gallardo

September 30th, 2015 Houston, TX

For us rccl is the best and only one we use in our vacations. A wonderful experience. 9 cruises already and more to come.

todd ward

September 28th, 2015

We just finished on Oasis. the ship and crew are outstanding and the medical staff is the best I've ever seen!! I would not hesitate to go back to Oasis or any other Royal Caribbean ship!!

June

September 27th, 2015 Lady Lake, FL

Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan. Fantastic Food, Service...Could not ask for more

Booker T.

September 27th, 2015 Mesquite, TX

I have been on at least 6 RCI cruises, and have enjoyed every one of them! No complaints from me whatsoever. Can't wait to book another one!

Cheri Decker

September 27th, 2015 Burdett, NY

Sailed on Grandeur and had the best vacation ever. The staff was amazing, and we will definitely sailing again. The next time we are taking our adult children, and trying out a new ship. If possible we would love to try them all.

Karen

September 26th, 2015 Coal City, IL

Oasis on sept 12, 2015: awful time was had by us 4. The buffet set up is terrible, most don't understand how it works. They cater to certain ethnicities in the buffet. No one explains to you that if you want to see any of the shows you have to make a schedule and sign up for any and all before you get on the ship. No spur of the moment think I'll go to a comedy show tonight after dinner. Not my way to have a vacation. I was so looking forward to a wonderful time on this beautiful ship but it sure isn't what I thought it would be.

Patti 1954

September 26th, 2015 Cape Coral, FL

My husband and I have cruised since 1990 on our honeymoon and have gone almost once a year since. This last weekend we just got back from a back 2 back cruise on the Oasis. Since it was our 25th anniversary, we booked a Grand Suite. My husband and I lived together in the 80's, ahhh...this IS important to this review. I gave him an ultimatum to marry me or move out so we got married. We raised our granddaughter and she "grew up" on RCCL from 6 to 18. It was the best thing we did for her. She loved it each year and anticipated year after year with lots of excitement.....but, this isn't where my story is going. Since I had never been proposed to, My husband, Dwight, started planning 9 months out to give me a cruise of a lifetime. (secret PO Box, Secret email address) On our 2nd day at sea, we received an invitation for a private photo session. Being Suite guests, you get invitations for new thing s everyday. So he talked me into doing this because it was FREE...lol...We hardly EVER buy photos on board because quite frankly, they are RIDICULOUSLY priced. My husband in his black tux and me in my black pantsuit, we arrived for the photos. There were 4 RCL employees there. The photographer took a few pictures and the event coordinator, Carol Lyn, looked at me and said, i'M AFRAID THIS IS NOT WHAT WE LED YOU TO BELIEVE, ". I looked at my husband and with tears in his eyes, he said 11words,"I love you, Grow Old With Me and the words you have never head me say, Will you marry me". Obviously, after much tears, sobbing and sweating, (bar napkins work great, by the way) I walked down the aisle to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", renewed our vows and we danced....and oh yeah, the thing I almost forgot...lol...I got my FIRST diamond. 2 diamonds on top to represent the 2 of us!. My only words were, The photographer then led us through the ship for 45 minutes taking tons of pictures. OK...now the distasteful part. They were SO EXPENSIVE, we chose the second least expensive....$850 for 30 8x10 pictures! No video offered.... I was shocked. I ordered them in the moment but by the time we walked up to our room, I knew there was NO WAY I would pay that much, even for such a special day. I cancelled the order and was VERY disappointed at the way RCL could take such advantage on such a special day that will never be repeated. Since we were on a back 2 back, we knew the photo department had a special on a "Photo Book" which actually prints pictures you choose along with ship pictures from during the cruise. The cost of this for 34 pictures was $179. This would now become our Wedding Album! We have cruised on many cruise lines but still prefer RCL.. The food we found to be better on Celebrity but we still keep going back to RCCL for the service and shipboard experiences. We love the Oasis Class and have reservations on the Harmony when it comes out. We are bringing his daughter and my daughter for an adventure of a lifetime. We will choose a Suite again, because I am afraid once you experience one, you don't go back. Cruising will become our retirement someday soon, but I just hope RCL's nickel and diming you to death will ease off. My husband Dwight, with RCCL's help, gave me a memory that will live with me forever. My husband is 65 and I am 61. We mainly cruise the Caribbean because we live in Florida and it's the lease expensive and most readily available cruises. Oh by the way, in case you are wondering, the vow renewal package costs just under $500 and my ring.....the most beautiful ring I've eve seen.

Deanna Brown

September 26th, 2015 Merced, CA

We went on a Southern Caribbean cruise early March and it was great. The food was outstanding. We experienced the Mystery dinner which was a lot of fun. Wish that they would offer a bar set up in the cabin.

Joann Fricano

September 26th, 2015 Deer Park, NY

i LOVE ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES!!!!! I have two reserved for 2016.

Jackie Ferguson

September 26th, 2015 Houston, TX

Love Royal!!

Irene

September 26th, 2015 Palm Springs, CA

We love Royal Caribbean Cruises... did it several times, Italy, Greece, Caribbean islands always great.

David Winward

September 25th, 2015 Cape Coral, FL

Everything on board is outstanding. Every crew member from those that clean and paint to the officers of the ship are absolutely the best.

flygrl

September 25th, 2015 Fort Lauderdale, FL

My problem is the amount of gratuity assessed each passenger. The difference are not large enough. An interior cabin is $13 and the largest suite is only $16. Not hardly fair. Who do you think gets most of the attention????

Mary Siniard

September 25th, 2015

his cruise as my very 1st. It will NOT BE MY LAST~ I had a ball! We were on the Freedom of the Seas. It was more than Awesome and the staff was way beyond great. The Medical Staff was almost MIRICLE WORKES. The Food was Heavenly and the wait staff was excellent. We had Kirk and Lincoln and I will ask for them the next time II go! Thank you all for such a Great Birthday .I will be back as soon aspossible!

Joane Tomaszewski

September 24th, 2015 Elgin, IL

I loved my first cruise with RC .We were onboard the Jewel of the Seas going to Alaska I will be.using this cruise line again .Everything about my trip was top notch .