Norwegian Cruise Line Logo

Norwegian Cruise Line

7.8

Clem Madisonville, LA

We have done 8 Cruises on NCL... Each ship was the same and different... Service was always great... We have sailed on the NCL Dream, Star, Dawn, Gem and Jewel. So far our favorite was the Jewel.

Mitchell Doman Compton, IL

The wife and I had a great time on the EPIC back in feb of this year. We are planning our next cruise on the ESCAPE in 2017 for our tenth year anniversay

Steve Briner Hialeah, FL

Clean ships.Love that you can sit anywhere you want and not with the same people for breakfast,lunch,dinner. Fun shows never a lack of something to do.Looking forward to my next cruise this year,

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

I went on my very first cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line and let me tell you it will not be my last! Great food, great entertainment and comfortable staterooms. My family loved had so much fun and made endless memories! Will be cruising with NCL again soon!

Sophilino Tallahassee, FL

I went one a Mediterranean cruise and honestly it's one of the best trips of my life. The food was great and the crew was fun and friendly. I loved it all. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE BOATS!

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

Overall this cruise line has been the best I've ever been in. Their staff is extremely polite and generous and many of the ships has such a diverse array of activities, food, and events that you will never get board. Their quality, especially the food, is top notch and rivals all other cruise line I've been on.

Linda Lender Orem, UT

I've only been on one cruise with Norwegian and it was awesome! They are a little more pricey than perhaps the Royal Caribbean. But they went to Alaska and my cruise is amazing

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We had a fun time on the cruise and especially enjoyed the private island in the Caribbean. We were disappointed and how cold the pool was and the hot tubs were too crowded. The daily fee for soda seemed too high and we felt like the mandatory fee for gratuities should have been explained better before we booked. We would still go on a Norwegian Cruise, but would be more careful when we made our reservation.

MaryAnn Price, UT

We recently returned from a cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line. The ship was well taken care of, the food was great. The only thing we didn't love was that it took over 2 hours in the formal dining room to be served our complete meal.

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

This cruise line has the BEST service, we liked the footloose show, and the food was amazing. The cruise line does a great job at keeping things clean. We did the Mexican Rivera cruise last month.

Brawn Baker West Jordan, UT

Absolutely loved our Norwegian cruise. The ship was impecable, the entertainment was so fun, and the activities leader was so engaging. Will cruise with them time and time again.

Debbie Fish Biloxi, MS

Our very first cruise was with NCL many many years ago. We had a most fantastic time and look forward to one day cruising NCL again! The staff was amazing and took care of all our needs! Super friendly and caring!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

The Norwegian Cruise line ships are absolutely stunning. The amenities are unbelievable, and I didn't feel like I was even on a ship some of the time. It was nothing like I expected, and I'm grateful for that.

tori smt ,

had such a good experience with this cruise line! they keep their passengers in comfort and treat em well.

BRIAN KNAPP Eloy, AZ

I haved cruised 15 times look forward to every one already booked on new excape 12/12/15 just got back from Alaska 8th time ready to book again

Kathy Williams Bangor, ME

Horrible from start to finish. From diapers in the pool to not being able to get a drink, this cruise had it all. Forget cruising in a suite; I spent thousands on my room and couldn't get a dining reservation because they gave away so many dining packages. Same with beverage packages. It was terrible and a complete 180 from this same cruise last year. Save your money and try any other line; this one is floundering.

Patricia O'Neil Lynn, MA

Went on Alaskan Cruise Fairbanks to Vancouver Aug 2007 and had a great time. Not one complaint everything was perfect even the weather/

John Rafferty Topeka, KS

Did the ncl cruise around Hawaii. Of course the islands were amazing. Not a good experience onboard. Biggest fault was the crew. It was all young American. They were more interested in dates and parties. Did not like the anytime dining. Prefer traditional. Plus they could not get an order right. We are not that picky. But do want what we ordered. After a couple of days we ate on shore.. Hopefully things have improved since we sailed with them.

Erica r Bay Shore, NY

We took Ncl breakaway last year enjoy everything about it .The worker was kind and very helpfull .We are going to take it again next year 2016

Sherry Nye Gig Harbor, WA

Best cruise line ever. Love the freestyle. No lines getting on or off ship. The shows were awesome. Would recommend for everyone.

Michael Horowitz Bronx, NY

I went on the breakaway 2 years ago. it was my 1st cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to. but I had a great timr . it was just time to relax for me

Teresa Kingsport, TN

i cruised with the Pride of America in Hawaii. The crusie was an average cruise. Not real impressed with the rooms and the food wasn't very impressive. Would I cruise with Norwegian again. Maybe. I don't want to judge the whole cruise line by that one cruise.

Beverley Amarello Homer, AK

I loved that the workers were genuinely friendly. The singers that were at the entrance to the main dinning area were so much fun

Les Balsiger Cheyenne, WY

The cruise was not too bad, but we had to go beg the Maitre De to get an early seating for dinner since they have an open seating policy - I had to dig up 10 people to get a reserved dinner time and table - that is stupid

Susan Chicopee, MA

My first cruise was fall of 2014. Boston to Canada 7 nights. I was and still am amazed at the friendliness of the crew and staff. No complaints hope to do it again

Georgann Fetten Bronx, NY

Sailed on the Gem, Jewel and Breakaway. best vacations I have ever had. Like the smaller ships (Gem). Been sailing on NCL since 2007.

John Ramirdo Moreno Valley, CA

We cruised the Sun for 21 days Panama Canal and central America....the ship is small too old, small shower the carpet in the room is are old dirty....food is not good they serve Indian food with curry not much selection after 8 days I stop eating there food....just wondering there Chef is got to be from India too much Indian food....I will never ride the Sun again even its for free....the crew was great very friendly.

Michael Williamstown, NJ

I have cruised on NCL numerous times and I have obtained Platinum Status in their rewards program. I have another trip planned this winter in the Sun to South America. My only complaint was with the Jade. I have taken 3 Med cruises on the Jade and I must say that the food is very very very poor quality in the main dining room. The Buffet and Gourmet dining rooms were fine the the main dining room and service was extremely poor and I will never sail on the Jade again.

Debbie Wink Phoenix, AZ

Best Cruise line there is. Love the free style cruising and great entertainment. Looking forward to another cruise with them in the future.

patti Lindenhurst, NY

we had lots of trips with ncl love leaving out of new York and free style crusing but when I left to get off ship I forgot something in the bathroom called lost and found told me to call in a few day and nothing show up at this point I can now trust the cabin boy we took very good care of him and I know it was left there

Heather Dee Atkinson, NH

Food was fantastic. Love the freestyle dining, eat when you want sit with who you want. Shows were fantastic. Great memories!! Ship although older was clean.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

The Norwegian in my experience is best for customers looking to get away and relax. It is more family-friendly and also very calm. There is not much night life so its mostly about enjoying the cruise in itself.

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

Took this cruise on a 7 day trip around Mexico and Honduras. It was very nice and there were not many lines. My only complain was the lack of activities to do within the cruise.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I just finished booking a cruise with Norwegian; the booking process was very easy and smooth. Customer service was great to call and let me know what options I had for dates/rooms/etc.

MzBee Mac Columbia, MD

My husband and I have been cruising with NCL for over 10 years! We love the staff, food, ships, and ports of call! These ships aren’t too big, they are just right!

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

We've cruised a lot. Norwegian is good but don't like the open dining option. At the end of a fun day, I like going to a predictable time and that way I can plan the evening

Charlotte Ash Sandy, UT

I love the boat and the staff. We went to the western caribbean. Wonderful ports and wonderful service.

Teea Hillyard Idaho Falls, ID

We loved the freedom to dine, shop, and sleep on our own schedule! The crew was always kind and helpful.

Sherry Wootton Ogden, UT

Another great cruise line. Had a great time. loved the free style way and all the activities for kid.

Skip Natoli Suffern, NY

The Norwegian Breakaway was like being in a crowded subway during rush hour. The upper deck was wall to wall lounge chairs strewn all over like an obstacle course. And, forget about getting in the swimming pool. You couldn't even see it. I have photos if anyone is interested email me.

Tl Hanger Roswell, GA

I loved my Norwegian cruise for many reasons, but the biggest reason is that is where I met my husband, Steven!

Ringwald Michael Portland, OR

Best trip ever, went 1st class on the Jewell, the Heaven was great, can not wait to do it again next year

Ron Wojcik Levittown, PA

Traveled with a large group and had a hard time in the dinning room service was terrible and the staff was not very nice. Crew on ship were not friendly and I think ignored most of the passengers. Would not consider Norwegian for any future cruise.

Preston Chapman Show Low, AZ

Norwegian is the most enjoyable cruise line that I have ever been on. I hope to take many more trips.

Judy Cleri Chino Hills, CA

Worst vacation of our lives. NCL's customer service is horrible. They are probably a good curise line if there are no issues, but Lord help you if there are. Their customer service is no existing. We have sailed with them numerous times and this will be the last ever!

Lauren E LeReche Herndon, VA

We've been on Norwegian 4 times. Staff was great and everything went smoothly. We Loved the Hawaiian cruise. What wasn't to like?

Keith Tampa, FL

Our cruises on the Epic were epic. Our cruise on the Getaway not so much. The new ships are NOT anywhere as nice as the Epic. So much so that we are trying a different cruise line for our next cruise.

Carol East Greenwich, RI

We will not cruise w/ NCL. We will stick w/ Royal Caribbean, Princess, Carnival and HAL. NCL's food was terrible, both quality and quantity. Most of the wait staff was good, they had no control over the food that was offered.

Lucy K. Bristol, CT

Very unhappy with Norwegian. A Caribbean cruise in Feb.2014 ,after a year of planning, was cancelled because Norwegian booked a private charter for that month. Think we'll stick with Princess and/or Royal Caribbean. David & Lucy Krause

Stephanie Carter-Skidmore Lakeland, FL

LOVE NCL!! have done 2 cruises with them and have already booked my 3rd one with them or next year !!