MSC Cruises Logo

5.7

LAST UPDATED: November 8th, 2021
MSC originally started as an Italian cruise line, though the ships have been revamped and now only two liners offer an Italian-style cruising. The company's target market is couples, families, and single passengers. 15 ocean liners travel throughout Europe, United Arab Emirates, Caribbean, and on transatlantic voyages daily.

The Good

• Affordable cruises
  • Children under 11 years old travel free
  • Great amenities

Affordable Cruises

Cruises are easily affordable with a three day cruise available for less than $200 per person. Children under 11 years of age travel free. On select cruises, all inclusive drinks packages may be purchased for a of couple dollars. MSC Cruise Lines also features an exclusive ship within a ship known as the MSC Yacht Club. This club features a set of air-conditioned suites featuring marble bathrooms, butler service, LCD televisions, Nintendo Wii consoles, and Internet access.

Amenities

Enjoy outdoor pools, sports tournaments, and tennis and volleyball courts. Sign up for complimentary classes including yoga, or dance lessons. Relax at the Aurea Spa at an extra charge. Evening activities include casino gambling, live bands, and nightclubs. There is also a theater hosting nightly performances. Standard amenities found on all cruise ships include:
  • Specialty Restaurants
  • Boutique Shopping
  • Casino
  • Beauty Salon

Destinations

MSC has expanded in recent years in terms of the number of destinations travelers have to choose from. With their fleet, MSC Cruises is able to service more people and introduce them to new countries all around the world. Destinations for their cruise ships include:
  • Bermuda
  • Canary Islands and Morocco
  • South Africa
  • the United Arab Emirates

Dress Code

The dress code is resort casual onboard MSC ships in the evening. No jeans, T-shirts, or shorts are permitted in the dining venues after 6 p.m. for formal evenings, women are advised to wear cocktail dresses and men should expect to dress in suits, or jackets and ties.

Insurance Protection

Valuable Insurance Protection is conveniently available with all of MSC Cruises' packages. Troubles such as illness, medical emergencies, delayed flights or lost luggage can occur when you least anticipate them and may affect your vacation. Insurance Protection safeguards you before, during and after your trip with important insurance coverage, 24-hour emergency assistance services, identity theft protection, and concierge services.

The Bad

• Dining options
  • Limited featured cruise trips
  • Extra charges and fees

Dining Options

Cuisine consists mainly of Italian and Mediterranean flair. There are several dining options to choose from while onboard. However, seating is pre-assigned at boarding and dinner times are also scheduled based on cabin selection. Guests have reported that the meals are of standard quality and were disappointed that dinners were not more gourmet style.

Featured Cruise Trips

There are only two featured cruise trips at any given time when there are discounts on upcoming travel. With the number of cruise ships that run year-round, it is surprising that there are not more options. Also, the cruises to the Caribbean, Alaska, Mexico, and Europe can be rather expensive. The information is broken down below:
  • Book 2016-2017 Caribbean Cruises from $449 per person and get up to $400 shipboard credit and a free beverage package
  • Balcony Staterooms from $799 on Mediterranean Cruises if booked before May 31, 2015
Cruises to the Caribbean, and Europe
  • Caribbean: $379-$1,049 per person
  • Europe: $1049-$,2345 per person
Previous guests have complained that this charge does not give motivation for staff to assist travelers as they automatically get tipped no matter what. Many staff members are reported to not speak English.

Extra Charges

Beverages are not included in the cruise fare and dining options are fairly limited. Offshore excursions cost extra. There is an automatic 15 percent hotel service charge tacked on daily to cover service by hotel staff. Other services that cost extra include:
  • Photographer
  • Casino
  • Video games
  • 4D cinema (MSC Splendida, MSC Fantasia and MSC Magnifica) and F1 simulator (only on MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia)
  • Golf simulator (only on MSC Sinfonia)
  • Bowling (only on MSC Splendida and MSC Magnifica)
  • Internet stations
  • Hairdresser
  • Barber
  • Beauty salon
  • Turkish bath
  • Sauna and massages
  • Laundry and ironing.
You will be expected to arrive two hours before your scheduled departure to check-in. Announcements are made in several languages at ports, which can be a good or bad. It is nice that they announce port arrivals in several languages, but the constant overhead chatter can be an annoyance to some travelers. However, these announcements are only made at port arrivals, and the ship is generally quiet the rest of the time.

The Bottom Line

If you are looking for an affordable cruise vacation that fits any budget, MSC Cruise Lines is a great choice for single passengers, families, and couples. Traveling overseas onboard MSC Cruise Lines is inexpensive, but with that comes less luxurious amenities and flexible options to choose from. If you desire luxury, you may want to consider another mainstream or premium ocean liner for your traveling needs. We recommend checking out MSC Cruises for affordable cruise options.

3.2

Cynthia DeCicco Blackwood, NJ

We sailed on the MSC Divina in April and had an incredible experience. Although some reviews are not flattering, we went in with an open mind and had a wonderful time! MSC is as close as you can get to a European experience, and it's right in our backyard! No expensive trans-atlantic flights needed. The crew is friendly and doing well learning English, the food is served in welcome European portions, so we didn't stuff ourselves at every meal. The coffee bar was one of my favorite spots to sit and relax while listening to the piano entertainment from then lobby below. The evening shows in the Pantheon Theater were fabulous with some of the best talent I've ever seen. Really, some of them deserve to be on Broadway! I'm already planning my next cruise, and can't wait to take my kids this time as well. MSC is a family friendly cruise line, and all then parents I talked to said their children were having so much fun!!! We'll be on the Divina again in October 2016, and hoping to get on the inaugural cruise for the Seaside when she comes to Miami. Keep up the great work MSC!!

Jennifer Pete Desrochers Thayne, WY

Last August my family and I went on an eight day Mediterranean cruise on the MSC Preziosa. It was our first time on a cruise and I am so very glad we choose this cruise line as our first. My son in law is military and they gave us a military discount when we purchased the cruise. From the time that we boarded the ship until we debarked, we had the time of our lives. The entertainment staff were the best. The food was outstanding. We met so many wonderful people and made friends that will last a lifetime. Oh and not to mention the memories that were made along the way. We will definitely do another cruise with MSC. I was thinking the Carribean next time.

Karen Kasten Ocala, FL

Absolutely loved my MSC Divina cruise, what a beautiful ship and smooth sailing and did I mention that beautiful crystal staircase?! Had a balcony room, a little on the smaller side, but how much time did we spend there other than to sleep. Sliding balcony doors, which glided with perfection, so no listening to a door slamming shut. Bed was awesome, comfortable, clean and we had several great nights of sleep. Service awesome, no pushy wait staff like on Carnival cruise lines. In fact if I had to complain it would be for not having enough wait staff. I loved the drink ticket concept and if you purchase ahead of time, you save tax and gratuities. All the wait staff we had, aimed to please, not hard to take when you are on vacation. Dinner menus, awesome - had some excellent meals and compliments to the chefs because some of the food we ate was to die for. No problems with any excursions as well. All in all, we rated MSC a number 10 and we actually cannot wait to get back on one of their ships to do another Caribbean cruise with them. I am very surprised that the average is only a 6 - maybe the Mediterranian cruises are not as good as the Caribbean??

Sandie Keefe Albany, NY

a vacation any vacation is what you make it your surrounding are how we see them and how we enjoy them if you are rude youll see rude if you are happy and of good faith and good intentions you will receive that in return people places and things do not make your life you do they just enhance it, MSC makes it so we can enhance our life with family and friends and look and enjoy beautiful things along the way thank you MSC

John Topeka, KS

Don`t understand all the bad talk about MSC. We sailed on Divina last November and had a wonderful time. Had an oceanview room that was close to everything. Perfect location. Service was wonderful. Food was topnotch. Loved the time it took for the food. Did not feel rushed to get out of the diningroom. Entertainment was first rate. We are platinum on Princess. But plan to sail MSC again.

Virgie Wong Fort Lauderdale, FL

Our experienced and cruise with MSC ( Divina) was awesome!!! was our first time to cruise with the company, we've been cruising with different cruise, and we can compare all of them, MSC, DIvina first we say great is the FOOD... indeed, delicious and lots of menus choices, the staff's are awesome and over all the whole crew, the ship was amazingly fantastic...Salud!!! keep up the good work and Yes we're booking for our next MSC cruise ( 4 of us who always go on a cruise....here we come...yay..

Stephen Jones Gallitzin, PA

I was on this cruise line for the first time last yr, hadn't heard of it before then. Was on a type of "themed" cruise last Nov, Celtic Thunder and had fun. If you go on this ship, check out the glittery stairs in one of the main lobby areas/with elevators...loaded with swarovski crystals what a sight. Have been on other cruise lines that had better or worse or different variety of food, no major complaints in this area. Had this stuff that I thought was in a big bowl of milk one morning for breakfast with a long german type name which was basically muesli...oats, dried fruit, nuts, milk or yogurt and a banana taste too...it was so good i ate it every morning...not ONLY that but still...ha Lots of great areas with statues, busts, painted murals etc to take pics if you like doing that or posing for pics.

Tamira Selee Caldwell, ID

My husband and I sailed on the Divina in March 2015 in the Yacht Club. From the private check in area at the Port of Miami, our butler, our private dining room, private pool, private lounge and concierge, the week was amazing. This is a small private club onboard a large ship. The food was amazing, the service was outstanding and our overall experience has spoiled us to only wanting to travel in the yacht club.

Virgie Wong Fort Lauderdale, FL

Our first time to cruise with MSC, been seen the ship along with our past cruise befire.. and we did experienced and awesome time, if you want to be in a real vacay time, quiet, yet fun peaceful and still lots of activites and the whole staff, crew and the intire ship is just lovely, awesome and we ( 4 of us always cruising) looking forward to sail with MSC next year..Love the delicious exotic food and Yes I tell everyone to cruise and have funtabulous time like our experienced, Bravo MSC !!!!

Eddie Shanks Indianapolis, IN

Great cruise! Good itinerary, Monaco and Cannes were amazing. Barcelona may be the best city in Europe!! Pompei and Cinque Terre definitely worth seeing. Rome is far from the port, St Peter's Basilica was closed for the day when we got there (boy scouts convention) and Trevi fountain is still closed! (for 2 years now!) Very good food, shows, and Italian music. Fun dance classes. The 2 tours we took were very good, a little expensive. Felt more European than Royal Caribbean, that's why we're in Europe, right? Drink packages are a ripoff, unless you drink a lot, we didn't get them. Lots of sales pressure before you board to buy drink packages.

Kathy McGilvery New York, NY

It's been several years (2008) but it was my favorite cruise and I still have very fond memories. We left from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. Went to Cozumel, Costa Rica Panama, Cartagena and the Bahamas. Of course I enjoyed all of the ports, but the cruising days were wonderful also, lounging by the pool. We had aerobic classes on the pool deck on cruising days—much more fun than inside a gym! The staff was great. The few children that were on the cruise seemed very well behaved (unlike the several Carnival cruises I've been on!). It seemed to be the perfect mix of ports of call and cruising days.

Ken Mor San Bruno, CA

I have sailed on MSC twice. Both times I had a fantastic cruise experience. I sailed on the Divina (really beautiful) and the Poesia. I felt the service was great and the food was pretty good. I only experienced 1 bad customer service experience on the Divina, but that didn't determine the entire cruise. I think vacations are what you put into them. If you go on a cruise looking to find fault, you will probably be miserable and find fault. If you go on a cruise to relax and have a great experience, you will probably have a great time. I LOVED my MSC cruises!!!

Frankie Hendrich Tacoma, WA

My family enjoyed a 7 night eastern european cruise in July 2014. 2 adults and our then 8 year old son. The cruise it self was wonderful. The food was mediocre, we lived in Europe for several years, so it was not the I am American and do not like it, it was just a low quality that they tried their best to work with. Not bad at all, my wife is a travel agent and had a wonderful time, she agreed on the food, but there is so much you will find something you like.Kids sail free, so that is a huge bonus! Our little guy loved the deep salt water pool. I recommend the drink packages, the mix drinks are great, mixed well and not watered down. Overall great experience, well traveled, seasoned cruiser, it is a european cruise line and is a different experience, but different is a good thing.

Antonio Macungie, PA

We did 2 back-to-back cruises on the beautiful DIVINA in September. ... Should have done FOUR! ,,, We did not want to get off. ... 14 days on a ship with a crew like this and you are bound to make friends. Thank you MSC Cruises USA. ... You REALLY try. And you REALLY care.

carol Parrott Orlando, FL

We went on the Divinia out of Miami and had a wonderful vacation. The ship is fantastic and the food was some of the best that we have had, we have sailed with 4 different cruise lines and would definitely choose MSC again.

Jamie Ryan Lockman Missoula, MT

As first time cruisers, my husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the accommodations on the MSC Orchestra. We found the room remarkably spacious with plenty of closet and drawer space to stow our belongings. We loved having a balcony to listen to the water at night and for the views during the day. The staff was professional and warm. The food was very good - and there was enough fresh and healthy options to help us stick to our diets. We were both pleased with the amount of activities available on the ship and enjoyed each port of call.

Marta Hollywood, FL

Last year we went 3 times on MSC Divina...The luxury of the cruise ship is awesome and the ambience..We loved they had a place for Spanish people to dance their music..The shows were excellent as well as the food..We would likely go again...

Warren Curling Charlotte, NC

As a Gold Member we have cruised the Divina in both the Caribbean and the Med. We have also cruised aboard the Norwegian Jewel. There are things we like about both. The open seatings at dinner aboard the Jewel was preferred but enjoy sailing with the Divina out of Miami. I thought the overall service was much better on the Divina cruising the Caribbean rather than the Med. We will cruise MSC again.

phyllis jones Saint Petersburg, FL

It was great ! My grandson and my self take a cruise every year. We are taking one in Sept. with another cruise line.W e tried you but for some reason could not. We did enjoy our cruise with you. Hope to cruise again with you. Thanks Phyllis Jones

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

My husband and I went on an MSC cruise for our anniversary. The cruise is geared more toward older Europeans, and we didn’t fit that category. However, the entertainment was some of the best entertainment I’ve seen on a cruise line. And I’ve been on a ton of cruises. The suite we stayed in was really nice too. And the price was way cheap!

Penny Huntsville, AL

We sailed on the MSC Divina last November. The price for the cruise was the determining factor, and I wanted to compare it to Costa. My husband and I both enjoyed Costa more because the food was better on Costa (to our taste), the staff was much friendlier on Costa, and the activities on board were more fun on Costa. We did think the Divina was beautiful, our cabin steward was very nice, the cabin was very comfortable, the F1 experience was a blast (once you found it), and the ship had plenty to offer. I actually think that MSC was trying to Americanize their offerings, and many of the crew did not speak English. I would sail on them again, if the price was right.

Jim Manchester, MI

The Cost was good we Traveled Last Christmas The ship was clean and the rooms were pretty large compared to other ships I have been on. The food was OK in the main dining room and the Food at the Steak House that was additional and expensive was not good at all we were disappointed. The service on deck was not good the waitress would walk by our table of empty drinks and not even look our way we would have to call her over and this was a regular issue. Overall it was OK but a few adjustments and it would be great.

Jess Hackettstown, NJ

We went on the MSC Divina this past July. Having on so many cruise ships and cruise lines before, I have observed the MSC to be chaotic. People are cutting the lines when you are trying to get the food. It is hard to get seats and nobody seems to be willing to help you. The same with service- hardly anyone is willing to get things for you or not motivated to do so. Service is below par as well as the food. Also, some employees have body odor which is a complete turn off and which I have not experienced in the American run cruise lines. Employees are not trained to be people friendly. They meet you in the hallways and most of them do not greet you much less help you. Also the dining room in the evening is rushed if you are in the first seating group. You cannot really take your time as they will inform you that you have to leave because they have to prepare for the second seating. This was my first experience to being told to leave even with cruises that have fixed times. One thing that was good was their entertainment. The shows were excellent and the bands in the lounges were really good. Even water is being doled out like soda. We were allowed only 1 bottle of water per room during dinner. Everything you have to pay for. I will not cruise with them again.

Diann Wellman Ada, OH

We were on the MSC Divina shortly after it came to Miami. We had never cruised before and it was an AMAZING experience!! Everything was top notch and we can't wait to go again!

Michael Gallegos San Jose, CA

Out of 16 cruises. Great ship, great service, good food selection, good ride in stormy seas, over all exceeded our expectations. And what a very classy and beautiful ship. This ship looks nothing like the most other line's fantasy land décor. Adult and very well decorated.

Elissa Overland Park, KS

We enjoyed our cruise on Divina last year. We got a great price. We would do it again if we got that price again. This was our 26 th cruise. It wasn't our best cruise or our worst. We thought the food, shows, pools were great. The staff tried hard to please everyone.

Dianna Davis Tampa, FL

We had a wonderful time. The service and all the crew members went overboard to see that we had everything we needed for a memorable cruise. Would I go again...yes with no hesitation.

William Griffith Monroeville, PA

Great time and beautiful ship. One of the best deals for a cruise you can find. Our cruise was in the Fall along the Eastern Seaboard. We traveled to Nova Scotia and Quebec City. Beauty along with hospitality is all that I can say. We would cruise with MSC again.

Aurora Miami, FL

I've been on the MSC Divina twice, Last year Caribbean cruise and this year Mediterranean Cruise with Airfare. It was a great value. Overall fantastic cruise. Excursions were fairly priced and I never went to bed hungry. Will sail MSC again!

iamau11 Jacksonville, FL

Cruised on MSC twice, both cruises were great! Planning on cruising again this year. The food was excellent, entertainment was good, need to add more American options since the home base is now Miami. The service was also great. My only complaint is on a 7 day cruise, the ship leaves Miami @ 7PM and returns @ 7AM , this is actually a 6 day cruise not a full 7. Would it be possible for the ship to leave Miami @4 or 5MP? This way passengers would feel like the are getting the full 7 days.

James Crawley New York, NY

My wife and I took an MSC cruise in the Mediterranean a few years ago and were pleasantly surprised. It was by far the lowest end cruise available so we weren't expecting much but it turned out great. They upgraded us to a balcony room complimentary and there were plenty of activities to do on board. The food was fine (not great) but got the job done. Would go again!

carole abel Palm Coast, FL

in spring of 2019- a year before covid, we had planned a cruise to Cuba with msc cruise line for a quick educational get- away in the fall when it was a little more cool, we had paid over 50% of this cost by June when President Trump had cut off these voyages. there was a lot of confusion and we were given a choice to cancel or reschedule another criuse or take the alternative cruise that MSC had planned as a replacement. Little time was given to make this choice and needed to be completed by mid june when all other cruises were giving until late june/early july. SO MANY PEOPLE HAD TO FORFEIT monies due to MSC's tiny window of time. We disputed the "non -refund" to get or deposit and downpayment back but wound up losing $600 to them, we considered and attorney but by then MSC offered to put this on a credit but covid was an issue and has since been a total washout . MSC simply kept our $600 because now the credit toward future cruise has expired and we have no desire to criuse anyway- at least with MSC

Ray Gau Centralia, IL

Good over all, some of the steaks warlike leather. Did not like have dress jp to eat and the buffet is you have. Lip snyc good, cleansess good. if you hike the upper class cruise its ok for the price.

Sharon Snow Manitou Springs, CO

We have taken several MSC cruises and for the most part enjoyed them accept the last one. We left from Southhampton, England and went to several great places in Portugal, Spain, France and England but it was mostly Europeans on board and they treat their children differently than Americans. Children are allowed to occupy bar seats while older adults must stand, children are allowed to "Play in the hot tub" while adults have to sit and wait for their turn, children occupy lounge chairs while adults search for any seat around the pool, they are allowed to yell and scream with no regard for anyone around them and parents are doing nothing but sitting around smoking and drinking - I found this very annoying especially since they are not paying a fare. The food was mediocre at best, people were getting on and off at every port so the halls were constantly filled with suitcases and I found the staff to be rude - with one man telling me he had 22 rooms to make up and this was his last day so he didn't have time to tend to ours. We went on this particular cruise for rest and relaxation and got none - no more MSC!!!

Barry P. Mashpee, MA

Where can I start! The MSC Divina. The wait staff was inexperienced and meals were always late. 8 people at a table and meals were brought out one at a time, Some were 10 minutes after others had started. No wine steward so the waiter had to go down to another level to get wine. Never enough chairs on deck. Slippery floors at the indoor pool area and officers just walked away when notified. Several people fell and the answer was a sign added, Over-charged at check out by $2,500 and they said they would look into it. It's over one year and they have no answer after several calls. The only thing good was the cabin staff were excellent and the entertainment was very good. This was our twentieth cruise so we did have something to compare it to.

JR Boca Raton, FL

Divina: The ship was great and beautiful . The shows and the music around the ship was excellent. The food ok very small portions , The service was the worse that I have had on any cruise ship. The Headwaiters don't know how to instruct or teach these guys how to serve or understand the guest. Customer service one of the worse, had a problem went down to complain and they seem not to care.

Connie LaBrake Pickreign Ocala, FL

We cruised on the Divina in Sept 2014 out of Miami and had a great cruise. This is an absolutely beautiful ship. Food was good, ship was very clean, cabins are very large and very nicely decorated. At the time we cruised this ship had been in the states less than a year and so we tied to overlook the language barrier, which is very frustrating. Other cruise lines have crew members from many different countries, however they are able to converse and understand English. We took this same ship in June 2015, out of Rome. Again the ship was clean, and of course remained beautiful. Nothing at all has changed with the crew and actually was worse. We had so many problems with shore excursions and tried speaking with many people about it, and we finally gave up! Very few crew members can converse in English. And because of this, there is not a friendly atmosphere. Food this time around was not very good. We ate all evening meals and most breakfast meals in the main dining room. Breakfast at the buffet is what is expected at a buffet. Transportation from the airport to the ship, and then from the ship to the hotel ( arranged by the cruise line) was very unorganized, and of course it was very difficult to find anyone who could speak and understand English. The first time on this ship the captain was visible many times, and so personable. This time we never saw the captain, and none of the officers could take time to speak with anyone. The alcohol packages were very confusing. We finally found bartenders at the silver lounge who we could converse with, and spent most of our time there. We certainly hope that once this ship returns to Miami in November to be sailing from there year round, they work to find new crew members who can converse in English or educate the current crew. We did love this ship the first time we sailed and would love to be able to sail on it again. We will watch other reviews for updates before we make this decision.

Lee Orlando, FL

Worst cruise ever on Divina. Although the ship itself is beautiful and the entertainment was great, the service and food were the absolute worse! Frozen waffles being toasted on the buffet, breakfast both in buffet and in dining room were identical and tasted like it sat around for hours, My dinner never arrived one night while the rest of the table was served. Fettuccine Alfredo tasted like a watered down instant mix. Spa was overbooking classes and not offering anything other than "sorry". Babies in regular diapers, not swimmies, were in the hot tubs and staff would not ask them to leave after we complained. Staff response was often "I don't understand" which is not good on a ship that was designed to accommodate American passengers. I've had neighbors who had similar experiences as well.

Carlos Noda Miami, FL

Seating issues in the main dining room first night. Dirty glasses and silver wear. did not like the Idea of Co-ed saunas not enough adults only areas unless you reserved and paid for it extra. The Jacuzzis' area we being used as a water park for the kids. totally unacceptable. Food was average. I expected more from an Italian cruise line. We paid for an upgraded brunch to be served some of the same food being served in the buffet line. Just presented differently. also a language issue with the staff very difficult to under stand

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

We boarded the MSC Armonia, MSC's smallest cruise ship, the entertainers on board were wonderful, funny, and very nice however there wasn't much to do on the ship other than going into a small pool or going to a small casino. It is to be expected because the cruise ship is small, however it gets boring after a little bit. The food is also okay, my friend had a cricket in her salad but the manager handled it professionally. Definitely a cruise for those of low budget.

Gaby Egleston Hollywood, FL

MY experience with this cruise line was very bad. Divina was not divine at all. staff extremely rude!, food very mediocre. We have gone in every cruise line and we wanted to try MSC, NEVER AGAIN!. the cruise ships are beautiful. they have the European mentality, a non existent customer care, it does not work in US, then staff can hardly communicate in English. Overall very very BAD.

Randy Atlas Fort Lauderdale, FL

Worst cruise experience ever on the MSC Proscia. The food was so bad that we actually lost weight on the 10 day cruise. Service in the dining room was awful. We called it the weight watcher cruise. Spend you dollars on a better cruise line. For a newly renovated ship and an Italian Cruise line I expected really great food. Spoiled shrimp cocktails, awful pastas, no chocolate desserts for 7 days. Soggy uncooked bacon, undercooked eggs, and the list could continue. Awful.

jean stevens Bronx, NY

one of the best times I had on a cruise ship was my 4 days on the Divina, MY room, and the whole ship was a wonder, would go again tomorrow.

Dianne Thomas Kennesaw, GA

Took 7 day cruise last October. Beautiful ship, great food and super entertainment. Best cruise line. Looking forward to next cruise with MSC.

gina zalewski Centereach, NY

I would think twice before i ever book with them again! food was ok Not what i expected for an Italian cruise line Entertainment was great when they had it There wasnt anything going on by the pool Staff was friendly and helpful ship was kept clean But overall nothing over the top with the choices of food especially on the dinner menu.

Mukund Mohan Las Vegas, NV

I have been on the MSC Divina and MSC Poesia. Amazing ships and fantastic service! MSC always gives the best cruise experiences!

Judy Saint Petersburg, FL

Food was just so-so. Hard to find the selections you wanted. Cruisers on ship were rude. Ship is way too big. Room was very nice, no complaints there. The room steward was excellent. Overall, would never go on MSC again.

David Port Saint Lucie, FL

Horrible. The cruise from hell. Made our Anniversary a living nightmare. Staff, crew and food was terrible. Should not be allowed in the US market. Go back to Europe and stay there, you would do us a great favor if you do. they don't even care about complaints sent directly to CEO. Never again.

Steve Naples, FL

Could not wait to get off that ship. Almost flew home from St. Maartin. Worst food and even worse service. Told us they did not have enough wash cloths! that was hysterical. Everyone we complained to could care less.. Never again on MSC for us, EVER!

Mark R. Urick Lady Lake, FL

The last cruise I was on Was MSC and it was wonderful, Great Food, Fine Service and the staff was amazing.