Disney Cruise Line Logo

Disney Cruise Line

6.0

Angie Riverton, UT

Disney is my favorite cruise line! The food and service is excellent! I've been on 2 Disney Cruises and can't wait for my next one!

David T Draper, UT

Disney Cruises are awesome for kids. The entertainment is a step up from other cruise ships and our kids loved seeing the characters.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Had a blast Disney and a cruise all in one. My kids had a blast and me and my husband were able to enjoy time to ourselves.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Disney Cruises are a family favorite! Such a magical experience, its like being at a more private Disneyland. Highly recommend.

Connor Farmington, UT

My next vacation will be a Disney Cruise. Fro what all my friends and research has told me they make every part of the cruise magical.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

My dad took us on this cruise and it was the funniest week of my life and the boat is so family friendly it was a great time

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I went on a Disney Cruise last Christmas and it was one of the best experiences of my life! The service was amazing and the food was really good!

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Everything Disney does is fantastic. When I went on a Disney Cruise I was impressed with the quality and my overall experience.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Disney always does it best. Their cruise line is amazing, with so many options and so many things to do! Fun for all ages and all families.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I have friends who have said Disney Cruise Line is so much fun and they wish they could have stayed there for longer. I want to go soon!

Martha Sensiba Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ

Sailed once on Disney with my children and grandchildren. We loved it. Good food and good service. The shows were spectacular.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Disney Cruise Line was an amazing experience and was fun for the whole family. There were many fun activities for everyone.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Disney cruises are the best! They give you so much care for the price you pay! Very worth it

Kenneth ( I prefer to go by GENE) Mann

Best experience after 5 cruises. Fantastic food.Lots to do. Great Shows.Great staff..

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Disney cruise was so fun. There is stuff for every age. Well worth the money for a great experience.

Nora Holland Long Beach, MS

My favorite part about going on this cruise was meeting all the characters on the ship and getting their autographs.

Leila Alfaro Tallahassee, FL

Disney Cruise Line is a great company! I had lots of fun during the cruise. The workers are all very nice and friendly.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I love Disney cruises! This suck a fun idea for families! They have anything to do for young and old!

terryjamison Madison, MS

The children loved Disney Cruise and so did the adults !! Can’t wait to do it again !! Staff was great

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Best cruise ever. The entertainment was amazing kids were truthful enjoying themselves. Island was so clean.

Caleb Campbell Pleasant Grove, UT

Unmatched cruise experience, it was much better than any cruise I've been on. Constant entertainment.

Tony Riverton, UT

By far and away the most fun cruise we've ever been on. Something for the whole family to enjoy...not just the kids.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I've never been on Disney Cruise Line - but my friends told me that it is so much fun and they never want to leave!

Holly Brown Saint Amant, LA

the rooms and facilities on the boat are premium, along with amazing stops and people

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

Cruise was great and fun! There was everything to do for all ages, and no one was ever board!

Kate Butler Lehi, UT

The experience and looks on people faces makes everything better. The ice cream helps too.

Mark falkner Riverton, UT

Best cruise line ever. They do things right and super classy and everything g looks well built. Expensive AF though.

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

The best place on earth! I love the characters and how welcoming everyone was for my family!

Genevieve Murdoch Tallahassee, FL

Great for kids and family destinations. Great team members who assisted with any needs.

Lauren Kennesaw, GA

Best vacation of my life. Crew are so friendly and the environment is amazing. good for all ages

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

Disney is so great! So many activities for kids and adults can have a blast too!

LAURA WALSH Lynn, MA

Disney just knows how to do everything right.

amy rex ,

Took the Merrytime Christmas cruise. I loved everything about it, except the price

Makayla Manus Gulfport, MS

So magical. The employees are absolutely wonderful and it's so much fun. Overall just really great.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Known as a larger cruise line reflecting the quality and services of the Disney resorts

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Overpriced! Who can fork over this much money for a cruise? You can do Royal Caribbean for half the price.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

Best food and entertainment ever! It was magical for my girls!

Sandra Jensen American Fork, UT

The absolute best cruise line but expensive.