Disney Cruise Line Logo

Disney Cruise Line

6.0

Roger Wilkes Dahlonega, GA

Disney is the greatest. The food was fantastic. Everyone was so attentive to your needs. We booked an excursion and everything went great. Everything we needed was included in the price. Would love to do it again.

Brianne Skowronek West Jordan, UT

One of the best experiences! It is so magical and the workers are phenomenal!

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

I've been on a Disney Cruise many times and every cruise is just as great as the previous one. Amazing entertainment and exceptional service, and we were very pleased with the size of our cabin. This year we going on the Disney Fantasy Cruise and can't wait!!

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

Disney does everything right, including their cruises. We have never felt so welcomed or important on vacation. We were treated like celebrities by all the staff and there was so much to do, see and it truly was the experience of a lifetime. The shows, food and entertainment were incredible.

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

We had heard wonderful things about Disney Cruises and our trip to their private island didn't disappoint. The food was delish and abundant. So glad that I didn't have to worry about what my kids saw/experienced in the shows and around the ship. Way to go Disney!

Hallieford Orem, UT

A Disney cruise can’t be beat! My kids loved all the activities and characters around the boat. The kids club kept them entertained while my husband and I had adult time. The food selection kept all my picky eaters happy and I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the boat.

Syl North Port, FL

I have cruised with Disney many times in the past 10 years. The staff are always professional, respectful, and will do anything to help you. One more thing is that they're very friendly to all your family members. If you need something, one phone call handles it all. The rooms are professionally made up daily with everything fresh.

fernandopessoa South Jordan, UT

We just went on a Disney Cruise with our four kids and it Will never be forgotten. It was absolutely amazing. Our room man was amazing and the food and waiter was incredible too. I can’t say enough good things about our experience.

Eric Salt Lake City, UT

I have been on multiple cruises, and the Disney Cruise was the best by far. The service was incredible, with multiple employees available anywhere at all times. The childcare was trustworthy and clean. Great shows and food. A wonderful experience.

Justin Riggs Salt Lake City, UT

Exceptional Service from staff. Great food all day long! The private island experience is second to none on the Bahamas Cruise. The kids area is amazing and feels totally safe. Many entertainment options. This cruise line is the best. You pay a little bit more for these crises but it is worth it!

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

Disney never skips on anything. Everything was so nicely done. It was the best cruise ever! This cruise was everything you could imagine and so much more! I recommended for anyone with kids to go! All the staff was great and really caters to your needs.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

I don’t think we can ever top our Disney Cruise. Disney does everything right and that was no different on our Cruise. Our stops were beautiful. The entertainment was incredible and the food was amazing. Our kids LOVED the pirate night.

Patricia Menendez Miami, FL

I went on the Disney Fantasy during its first years. It was an unforgettable experience. I recommend it to families, friends and couples. There is something for everyone. This is the best cruise I have ever been on in terms of food, activities, venues, decor and services. (I have been on Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and Carnival cruises).

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

if you want to talk about a magical experience book this family friendly cruise honestly it was the best thing i ever did the workers are so friendly and professional and the actors really do a great job of staying in character

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

My family and I embarked on the Disney Dream ship and it was nothing short of spectacular! Disney has customer service on lock down and it shows. It was perfect for our daughter being 4 years old to have a full-on Disney experience on the water. This is a must-do for the Disney lovers in your life young and old!

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

A great cruise line. They go overboard in providing customer service. They do everything very well. It is expensive though.

Zabsanti New Orleans, LA

The Disney cruise line provides one of the best services I've ever seen. Their waiters are very responsive, their house keeping is very keen to spotless cleaning, and their room services are very polite.

Sherry Walbrecht Provo, UT

BEST CRUISE EVER! Would do again. Perfect for all ages in a family and there is stuff to do for everyone. Staff is fantastic, food is good and the events are even better.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I think there’s high expecrations for anything Disney. Of course the magic was there and customer service was impeccable. It always is!! But just like everything else Disney the wallet hurts a little afterwards!

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

This cruise line is super awesome if you want to reconnect with your inner youth. The cabins are cute and the little attractions they have around the cruise are super fun. Great for kids!

Tyler Jenkins Jackson, MS

Disney Cruises are the absolute best! My family tries to go every year because we can’t get enough. The cruise was super clean which surprised me because of the amount of kids.

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

This was an absolute life changing moment for me. I made some of my best memories on this cruise. I couldn’t have asked for a better staff. Will most definitely be bringing my kids there one day

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Disney cruise is very family-oriented. I had a great experience, and the customer service is amazing. The rooms are clean, and I was always checked on to see if I was comfortable. Its a little pricey but its worth it.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Loved my trip last month! Staff was very friendly and lively and the food was amazing! the rooms were clean and pretty big in size and i felt like i always had something to do on the cruise!

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

The kids center is amazing! My kids didn’t want to leave it. This was by far the best vacation and the best trip we’ve been on. It’s definitely expensive but it’s worth it! My kids beg to go all the time!

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

My kids LOVED this cruise. They were able to meet many Disney characters, and they loved being in the kids club. An amazing family cruise whose customer service is impeccable!

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

Disney Cruise Line is the best family cruise out there! It’s a never ending dance party with excitement all around for adults and kids! Quality, service and entertainment are the best around!

Bryndie Managua, MN

Disney wins again! Everything they touch feels magical. They have awesome amenities for the kids to stay occupied while allowing parents to get some time to themselves. Highly recommend

KC Riverton, UT

The only cruise I've ever gone on was a Disney Cruise. Everything was so clean and well done. We loved the food, service, pools....and my kids LOVED the kids club. Definitely a great trip if you have young kids that are into the characters. The Castaway Cay was the best stop by far. That said, it was pretty expensive.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Had an amazing experience on the Disney Dream that our family will never forget. It was Disney customer service at it's very best and would highly recommend this trip to anyone.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

We have traveled on different cruise lines but this is my favorite cruise line because of the quality of entertainment as well as better food and customer service. It is more expensive but so well worth it!

Andrea Smith Idaho Falls, ID

Our family had a great time on our Disney Cruise. They ship was clean and beautiful, the food and entertainment were great, and the ports of call were lovely. We especially enjoyed the day at Disney's own island in the Caribbean because the beach wasn't crowded and it was beautiful. It is especially catered to families with children.

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

Their cruises are a little over priced and arent too great for 15-20 year olds but the tend to be very family friendly and great for younger kids and their parents.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

I have been on other cruise lines and my favorite cruise by far is still the Disney one. They go all out and it was fun the whole time .

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

Disney is the top of the line for cruise lines. Every detail is great. They food is amazing. The service is perfect. The price is high for a reason.

cb Thibodaux, LA

Great for you and the kids! We traveled all over Europe on my last cruise and our cabin could not have been more comfortable! Great food and an even better staff.

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Once you've been on a Disney cruise you'll never want to cruise with any other line again! Food is phenomenal and the service is unreal. Would highly recommend.

Amanda Salt Lake City, UT

My first Cruise was a Disney Cruise over five years ago. I loved it all!!! I’ve been on Princess cruise lines and Disney’s cruise line was far superior. Disney’s was definitely more expensive but worth it!!

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

We just went on a Disney Cruise and it was absolutely amazing! Every detail was considered and it was the best family vacation to date. Thanks Disney!

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

If your kids love Disney like mine, you have to go on. Disney cruise. They are more money than regular cruises but our kids were in heaven seeing the shows and characters all the time.

Gabriel Chappell Luling, LA

Was a great experience really liked it all the lifeguards were really nice and were all ways making sure no one gets hurt love the unlimited ice cream

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

This was a childhood dream of mine! Since I love Disney so much as well as taking cruises, this is the perfect vacation for me and my husband. We had such a magical time.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Disney cruise lines was amazing with the ride everywhere. The service, food, and experience was phenomenal!!!

Amanda Montebello, CA

I went on a 16 day Disney cruise and enjoyed being able to go through the Panama Canal. There were a lot of things to do both on and off the ship.

Taylee Warner Riverton, UT

As a child going on this cruise, it was the most magical thing ever. I can’t wait to take my kids on one someday.

Brooke Hester Gilbert, AZ

My family loved when we went to this cruise! They have great hospitality and great food and entertainment

Dr. Bop Stone Mountain, GA

The quality of customer service on ALL levels was outstanding. I have been on 10 cruises, Disney top them all.

Seth Boudoin Roseland, LA

Extremely entertaining for the whole family. Many fun activities happening all around the boat for constant entertainment.

Toni Baker Draper, UT

Love a Disney cruise line's just great for the whole family in the kids some much activities nobody gets bored great food

Halle Rex ,

Our family cruise to the Bahamas was so much fun. We were treated so well and the crew really treated us like family. Would love to go back again