Carnival Cruise Lines Logo

Carnival Cruise Lines

9.6

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Fun and entertaining experience. Employees constantly making sure customers are having fun. Lots of activities for the entire family to enjoy with several dining options to fit anyone’s needs. Very relaxing vacation.

stevey shumway Orem, UT

I went on a Carnival cruise last May. It was a fun way for me and some friends to celebrate us just graduating. Although we did have a good time, I wasn't too impressed with all that Carnival had to offer. I felt that the ship was dirty, not organized and the service wasn't the best. The tables in the food area were always dirty and I had to ask for them to be cleaned several times before sitting down.

Seth Boudoin Baton Rouge, LA

I rode on the carnival triumph and it was a well catered and relaxing vacation for me to get off my feet. From very cozy rooms to an event going on every hour to fun movie nights. This was a great trip for the whole family. Activities for kids and adults aren’t left out either with fantastic excursions and events for each.

Holly Brown Metairie, LA

Went on a family trip with all of my relatives, and stayed in the presidential suite. It was an amazing experience between the food, locations, and services on the cruise ship. Loved it, truly.

Makya Love Salt Lake City, UT

me and my family absolutely loved the carnival cruise we went on. it was so much fun and they had such great service and you never run out of things to do!! 10/10 recommended!!!

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

Carnival is a great cruise for families! We've been several times and have always had a great experience. Thg he staff is super friendly. The ship is clean but could be updated in a few areas.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

This is the way to get some quality family time in together. You can’t go anywhere besides on the ship. I loved the Carnival cruise and I would totally recommend to anyone for the cruise.

Christyan Bennett Metairie, LA

During a cruise to Mexico there was plenty to do aboard the Carnival Cruise. The workers are always friendly and ready to any answers coming their way. Definitely would recommend booking a cruise with them.

Khori Howard Tallahassee, FL

I went on a cruise through Carnival to the Bahamas and the staff is really amazing. They are always really nice, even early in the morning and don't mind helping you or bringing you new towels. The boat was clean. Never had any issues while I was on there.

Star Stewart Fort Lauderdale, FL

I went on a Carnival Cruise last summer and really enjoyed my time on the boat. There was many events to go to on the boat when we were at sea or after dinner. The workers were really nice. Every night was a party at dinner.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

I love cruising on Carnival and have even taken my kids on cruises as they provide such great entertainment and have so many options that we just have a blast non stop. The crew has always been great.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I had a blast during my Carnival Cruise where there was a concert series. It was the cherry on top to see Luke Bryan perform of an awesome vacation. The staff was super friendly and we had so much fun!

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I went on a Carnival Cruise this last summer and it was one of the best experiences of my life! The staff on the boat were amazing and helped me with all my needs and concerns!

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I traveled with Carnival one time. They were a good service for the price. The ship was a little old and the service was not like the more expensive ships. Not sure I would go again even if I found a really great price....

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Carnival Cruises is an amazing cruise line with beautiful stops at many different ports! Their cruises are more affordable and are amazing for the whole family and even solo travelers.

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Had a great experience going to Mexico with Carnival. The food was amazing and the service was great as well. The only thing I would change is more activities for adults that dont revolve around alcohol for passengers that don't drink or don't want to drink. Otherwise awesome experience and great food!

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

Very affordable, especially if you have flexible travel dates. Used for a trip to mexico and had a nice variety of excursions as well. Room service was also a plus. Very polite staff.

Dallin Smith Kaysville, UT

I went on a carnival cruise to Mexico last year and it Was great! Their was always something to do and the food was amazing. Their prices are very affordable and the crew was super freindly and personable.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I have been on two different cruises with Carnival and they have both been great. The food was amazing and they had an excellent buffet open 24/7. There was always plenty to do and the staff was really fun and nice.

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

Carnival has amazing cruises and they are family friendly. Their staff is amazing and are always so helpful to make your vacation the best it can be.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

I’ve gone on one cruise in my life, and carnival really made in an experience to remember. Great staff and great activity options

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Carnival cruises was the best company when looking for a whole family to go and enjoy a cruise with. They had activities and food all day long which was incredible.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I just came back from a Cruise on Carnival Elation and we had so much fun. The food definitely is not my favorite but they offer great prices and entertainment!

kaylee Ashburn, VA

Not the greatest cruise line to go on, but the food wasn’t too bad nor is it too good. My family and I been on one of the cruise ship, and the service was alright. But if you want to go on a cheap cruise line, then Carnival would the best one.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

Great Food! Great Family Friendly Fun! Great service! Overall I would highly recommend taking a cruise through Carnival! I won't go anywhere else.

Anika Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

Carnival is such a great line for families! The adults were able to hang out while the kids did their own thing with the kids' club.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

We took a family vacation with Carnival this past year and it was a once in a lifetime experience. Great Food and entertainment. Loved it!

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

My family calls Carnival cruises “Vegas on water”. The cruise lines feel cheap, trashy, and unless you like smoking, drinking, and gambling (which we do not) this is not the cruise line for you. They are cheaper than most other cruises, but you get what you pay for! I’d suggest nearly any other line.

Hannah Elliott Mona, UT

The activities were way fun and there was a ton to do. However, the food could have been better. I wasn't that impressed with the meals, however, I got my money's worth in soft serve ice cream alone.

Freyda Stephens Moses Lake, WA

You made a drastic mistake with Dan and Stephens Stephens' cruise- canceled it on them when they were checking in on Sunday and did not do or offer any thing to help offset all the extra costs they incurred by need to change their cruise to 4 days later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or even say you were sorry- my last cruise i booked spent $10,000- that will never happen again and i will do everything i can to share my disastrous story with anyone who will listen- so they do not get treated this way

larry Michigantown, IN

March 4 2016 I have been on 4 cruises with carnival .The last one was a little disappointing. I talked a couple into going with us, telling them about how the food was.The buffet was not like I remember. The hot food was cool at breakfast and lunch, and selection was poor. The rest of Dream cruise was fun.

Cheryle Hubenak Richmond, TX

Love, Love, Love cruising on Carnival. Always something fun going on and good food to enjoy. Happy people, making people happy!

robert morey Destin, FL

Excellent ships, service, food. Recommend them to everyone! The people that are always complaining are just that way whether at sea or on shore.

dgage Merritt Island, FL

Awesome cruises. Price is right, Food is great and there is fun on every deck. Kids love it as well as the oldsters like me.

Patrick Legg Columbus, OH

Our experience was not a good one by far. Our room was located right above the engine motor of the ship. It was Latino week which we know nothing about their heritage. We should have been told of this. The shows were so bad. Two different shows(musicals) same performers almost identical shows! The food was not at all like I expected. We were so happy our 7 days were over!! I must say our first cruise was great but this one fell way below our expectations! No more Carnival for us!

Donna Desilets Louisville, KY

We have been on three carnival cruises,two on Sensation and one on Paradise. Loved them all and will always Cruise with Carnival.Looking forward to our next one in Sept.2016

James Britton Washington, DC

Im an avid Carnival Cruiser. Have I ever been on any other cruise line? I'm glad you ask. NOPE and dont want to. Im happy with Carnival.

anthony benefield Duluth, GA

To me and my family carnival is the best, I am platinum, my wife & daughter are gold and my son just getting started is red, 2 sister gold

Dianne Boarts

Love Carnival and recommend it highly. Cruised another line and it wasn't half as good as Carnival. I plan on cruising with them again.

Kimberleigh Wright Ocala, FL

We went on Carnival Valor out of Port Canaveral. This is an old ship, not attractive, not fun. Hated the pool and spas in the adults area. Being on vacation was great, but the shows were mediocre, food was great. We got the cheers program, but our drinks seemed weak. Most days we drank at least 10 drinks and never got drunk... kinda of weird. This boat is the kind of ship that should only be used for 3 and 4 day getaways for a really cheap price.

norma Sevierville, TN

ive cruised with carnival four times and have had a wonderful experience each time.id never consider another cruise line

Bonione Ingle Rochester, IN

Price is excellent, food and choices are outstanding and if you can't find enough to entertain you, than that is your fault.

William New York, NY

I love Carnival - entertainment on the ship are superb, great food and great people. I highly recommend a vacation on Carnival.

Scott Overcash Rancho Cucamonga, CA

If you have teenagers going along, no one does teens like Carnival. In fact, they get their own dance club. Lots of teens and kids makes for a noisy cruise, but peace and quiet is overrated anyway, right?

Charlie Singleton Riverview, FL

All of my Cruises have been with Carnival "The Fun Ship," I have never had a bad Cruise and it seems like each Cruise just gets better and better!

Brenda Hutson Lockett Grand Prairie, TX

We had fun on the cruise except my husband slipped and fell on the Lido deck going to eat. (They had just washed it down) and fractured his left arm. He was in a lot of pain the rest of the trip.

Robert DeBlasi Menifee, CA

Sailed on the "Splendor" last week. The ride was great, the food so-so, the crew members (except our cabin steward) were mostly not helpful. The mattress in our cabin looked like a walrus had slept on it for a year - it needed to be replaced some time ago. The interior decorations were the ugliest I have seen on any of the 16 cruise ships I have been on. The morning of our return to New York found all of the coffee machines to be down with the exception of 2 with de-café coffee.

Richard Orlando, FL

We've been on 7 Carnival cruises so far and have enjoyed each and every one of them. The staff, food, services, etc. were outstanding!

Lois Wilborn Lake Forest, IL

I was on the Carnival Victory August 31st -Sept 5th, if was the worst cruise that I have ever taken. If was eleven of us, we asked for our rooms to be close together because we were traveling with teenagers, well that didn't happen I was so disappointed, we also asked to be downstairs at dinner, that didn't happen, the housekeeping was terrible, I could go on and on, but every time I think about my vacation from HELL I still get angry. we spent too much money for what we got, The Victory is a OLD ship, I was not happy at all.

Judy Stutes Lafayette, LA

Have always enjoyed our Carnival Cruises. The only thing I would change would be to relocate the Serenity Deck to a quieter location