Carnival Cruise Lines Logo

Carnival Cruise Lines

6.0

Cynthia Lafayette, LA

It was Awesome so now we go every year, ,we started in 2009 with the 5 day we did that one twice now we go on the 7 day and we just love being on the ship ,i love the balcony so my hubby spoils me with that.

Charita henderson CA

I have sailed with several cruise lines. I go to each of them for different reasons. I Go to carnival strictly for FUN and A GOOD time!!! Out of every other cruise line I have ever taken. The spirit of Carnival Trumps them hands down. I do think Carnival could use a lesson or two in customer service and upgrade their fleet of ships, Design , and quality of food. If they did this it would not be any completion. I <3 Carnival...See you in January for my Annual Family cruise

Gloria Klansek Livonia, MI

Best cruise company ever! They take care of the customer! Looking for a deal on the new Vista... Hopefully something will come out in 2016! IMAX Theater? Going to love it! I'm very happy with Carnival!

Randy Peck Seattle, WA

My wife and I just returned from a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean on the Breeze. It was our first cruise and we loved it. Thanks Carnival and your team members for great service and a bunch of fun!

Tina L. Hayes Hampton, VA

The first two days were great, but then mid week we were trying to sleep because we had an early morning excursion the next day, and there was stomping and jumping on the floor above us until well past midnight, and hubby called customer service desk to have them check it out, they put him on hold and forgot about him, then when he went to complain the next day after they wouldn't let us bring canned unopened sodas on board, and confiscating them, the service desk representative acted rude and like she didn't care, so we had a very upsetting and stressful fourth day of cruise, but the rest of trip home was okay, I enjoyed the experience, but I believe we won't be going on the Splendor anytime soon, but will try another Carnival cruise liner going to western Caribbean. And will try other cruises to compare.

Mary Cadden Street, MD

I have never been disappointed with my cruise experience I have been on 5 so far and looking forwards to my next one . Such a fun time aboard the ship and the food is AWESOME.

Cathleen Hodge-Tyler Byram, MS

it's always the best vacation my family & i take, we love it!!!!!!!! they are always very accommodating to all of our needs, my group has booked our 4th next year can't wait

Marie Moorestown, NJ

Our first cruise was on Carnival Pride. Ship was easy to navigate, our room was a nice size, our waiter was fantastic, shows were great. Only complaint was the towels left early in the morning on deck chairs. If someone gets up to leave, they should not be able to keep their seat all day.

cindy Converse, TX

we've been on 5 cruises thus far, just got off the magic last sunday. Always have a great time, full of fun things to do, the staff always friendly. will be going on another next year, we've been making it an annually thing. the food can be better in the marketplace, but all in all Great Fun <3 Carnival cruising ; )

Diana Nacogdoches, TX

This was our first cruise and we had a great time. Wished the food would've been better but all in all, we had fun! Had great waiters, Emiliano and Puji and great room guys, Darvin and Wayan!! The Frog barstaff was so much nicer than the Blue Iguana ones to me.

carlosvizcaino Riverside, CA

great vacation for us two no commplaints we had a blast carnival dream was so much fun will do it again nxt. yr.the crew is great always going out of there way cleaning. we made three stops on the islands the beaches where amazing crystal clear warm i will book another...thanks carnival dream...

Gary Sanders Lorain, OH

Carnival is our favorite cruise line...their employees and service is outstanding....only negative experience is ongoing with Carnival's constant downsizing....with each new trip something on the ship is missing for instance removal of entertainment in the Steakhouse or the lesser quality of food in the dining rooms. The shore excursions are also more pricey and are shorter in length.....

Linda Chain Lawrenceville, GA

Great price and wonderful cruise. Really good service. it would be nice if there were easier steps to get in and out of the adult pool. The ladders are difficult for us seniors. I will cruise on Carnival again soon.

Dawn Gerundo Avondale, AZ

We are leaving on our 5th cruise with Carnival this week and we have had a great time on each of them. Each has been different from the others, but always great service and a great time.

Michael Thomas Mobile, AL

My wife and I sailed on the Dream Sept 13 to 20, 2015 The cruise was actually better than expected. the ship was clean, the staff in all areas were great. My first cruise on a big ship and I was impressed with how they handle everybody. Great Job! The dinners were average, OK Cheese Burgers and Fries good. I did mention the service was great.

Earnest Bubba Whatley Lorida, FL

I took a 7 day cruise out of Seattle, Wash. to Alaska and it was awesome, and the food and service was excellent. Could not ask for a better trip. I was on the Carnival Legend, July 14th 2015 to July 21st 2015

Carolyn H. Walker Pensacola, FL

Cruised with Carnival in July 2015 and had so much fun, relaxation, and pampering by the staff...We will be cruising again in Dec 2015 on the Dream. The staff and food were absolutely awesome. Planning for 2016 now.

Jill Janice Gravois Larose, LA

Every time I sailed with Carnival my experience has been top of the line! The crew, the ship, the entertainment, the fellow cruisers, and the food have given me a memorable vacation time after time!

Mike Gordon Saint Augustine, FL

Just got back yesterday from the 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. Great weather, seas calm, ports excursions were good, staff was excellent. Had a great relaxing time aboard the Carnival Sensation. Swam in the salt water pool which was my first.

Zaniffa Jan Houston, TX

8 days on the Carnival Breeze,It was fantastic Host Matt & Orlando was the most gracious host I have ever met....Food wine dine and great company...cannot wait to do this again. Zaniffa

angie North Brunswick, NJ

I have 14 cruises on Carnival and have enjoyed every one of them. Never had a surly waiter or inattentive cabin steward. Food was good, shows fun. My only problem with the shows is that they stay with the ship. I sailed the same ship for 3 years and saw the same show for three years.

Ginger4ever Chireno, TX

Love traveling on Carnival. Going on my 8th Carnival Cruise in September. Then going to go on the Breeze in the Spring. Super fun and never had a bad trip. The price for what you get is great.

Wanda Mcbride Palmer Ocala, FL

we started cruising with Carnival May 2012 we try two to get 2 in a year the crew on the ships are Awesome the Performers are out of the word the food is great I LOVE CARNIVAL next cruise Sept 24 2015 '

Joan Kryston Williamston, SC

I give Carnival a 10. They have something for everyone. My husband and I cruise during the "slow" months so we don't have to deal with large crowds of small children. They are my favorite cruise line.

Chris Cape Coral, FL

I think I've been on 16 Carnival cruises. None were bad, one had almost no bar service unless you went for the drink yourself, one had too many kids for us, and all of them were too short. We love Carnival and will continue to be loyal cruisers.

Wyvonne Bronson Sulphur Springs, TX

Went out of Galveston on Carnival Triumph and had a wonderful time ! BEST CREW and could not have had more fun ! Looking forward to the next one soon ~ Have been on a Luxury suite with Princess and this was much more fun !

Dennis Upper Marlboro, MD

Great deal for the price. They have a large variety of ships ( largest fleet in the business ) to meet all of your needs. Have a family of five ( 2 adults and 3 kids , all boys 4,9,and 10) never see the kids cuz they don't want to leave the kids clubs and the new friends they meet on board.

Edward Bruce Dania, FL

We have been on five Carnival cruises, soon to be six. Always a good time, they are truly the "fun ships". We have been on a HAL cruise and a Princess cruise we went back to CCL. I just wish we could get day credits for those, since CCL owns them.

Mary Levan Buffalo, NY

I thought it was great.This was the first time on the cruise. My grand kids love it. The food was great and the staff was so good. I felt like a queen ' I just booked another cruise.

Diana Wheeling, WV

I will be taking my 5th cruise out of Baltimore on the Pride. The port and ship are wonderful. I highly recommend Carnival. I have cruised over 30 times and Carnival is my favorite.

B Stork Grand Bay, AL

Been on Carnival Elation twice. Was not impressed with quality of food in the dining room or the lack of shows Never saw show girls around mingling with guests like on other cruise lines we have been on. The cabin stewards were very efficient. The ship is very dated and needs to be replaced.Communication was poor never were told what was going on the ship.Docked in Cozumel had to stand in line all the way around the ship twice before we were finally were let off.

Merrie K Sodder

After 6 cruises, I find Carnival to be a lot of fun, but some of the shows tend to be a little 'R' rated for children. Need to find something more for the 18 to 20 year old group, too old for teen clubs and too young to drink or gamble. Just don't ask John Heald, Carnival's official blogger and Facebooker, for anything special. He forgets and says "Can you repost that request" when it's too late.

Jon Essex University Center, MI

I have been sailing with Carnival for 9 years now and will be going on our 8th cruise this fall.'I have NEVER had a bad experience with Carnival and look forward to many many more with them.

Karelle Salzano-Reitano Palm Coast, FL

I don't agree that you can not find quite time... There are plenty of places on the ship that you can relax and enjoy the quite.... the have adult only areas... and not all areas are just continuous noise... I go on Carnival all the time...

Vernette Box Elder, MT

We just returned from our first cruise that left New Orleans and went south to Rotan, Belize and Cozumel and back to New Orleans. Love every minute of it. Can hardly wait for our next cruise.

Katherine Marie Maeder Keller, TX

Our first ever cruise was during Spring Break 2014 on the Carnival Triumph out of Galveston, Texas. It was my 2 kids and self on this 5 day journey to Progresso and Cozumel. When I took my son (8) to the Kids Camp he was super duper excited, but when I came to pick him up he refused to go back....this was our 1st day at sea! When he told me what had happened I tried speaking with the person over his group, she refused and kept avoiding me like the plague. I tried speaking with a supervisor, but they were "too busy" with other guests. I was beyond disappointed and irritated but I spent too much money to pay for this vacation to let these foolish people ruin it for us. We spend the remainder doing excursions and spending time just us (as usual). When we decided to book a family cruise for Spring Break 2015, I was a bit hesitant due to our previous experience. We booked a suite and indoor stateroom for our party that included us 3 again, their dad, his mom, and older daughter. We did the 7 night to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel on the Freedom. The ship was the same as the Triumph, nothing spectacular. Jen was our cruise director again and did an outstanding job! We didn't even bother with the "Kid's Camps" this time and my son made several friends playing on the soccer/basketball court. Dinners were good and the staff was entertaining. I was't impressed with the adult dance club or DJ. Looking at booking another cruise but considering Royal or Norwegian instead....

Michele Brown Baltimore, MD

Our Honeymoon was awesome on Carnival Pride going to the Bahamas. We don't have any regrets. Food was good, service was excellent and entertainment was Fabulous. We're gonna do a cruise every year for our anniversaries.

Nancy Elmer, NJ

Went on two cruises with Carnival. My best friend and i are planning to go again next year. Will definetly go with Carnival again! Everyone employee was so friendly and helpful. We went on the pride ship but want to go on a different ship next time. Thinking maybe Magic or Sunrise. Can't wait!

Connie Hollywood, FL

I have been on 8 Carnival cruises and each one was amazing! My family and I had a great time and have nothing but the best to say about our experiences with Carnival!! We are always looking forward to our next cruise!

Jacqueline Jones Chipley, FL

We LOVE to sail CCL! Our family of 6 has a wonderful time every time, and we bring others with us. My husband and I also enjoy weekend- getaways for just the 2 of us. All in all, it's a great value and wonderful entertainment!

Ed Simmerman Claremont, CA

My first cruise was in August '78' aboard Carnivals 'Mardi Gras', Only 1 of 2 ships at the time. I continue to cruise with Carnival, Just not as much as I'd like, But will always be loyal. Way Too Much Fun !

Chiquetta Rawls Austin Independence, KY

I have been on 4 cruises and 3 of them have been on carnival and I am scheduled for another in November. I truly enjoy the ship and all that it has to offer. I only had one problem when they would not return my friends money after her untimely death. Other than that I truly recommend Carnival

Tara Harris Morrisville, NC

I loved my two cruises that I have attended. I have always been afraid of the water and being on a boat. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. I could not understand how they are really good at remebering names but each night we were greeted by name. Fantastic time!!!

Laura Silva Portsmouth, VA

We have been on Carnival Several times and have enjoyed ourselves each and every time. They really know how to please their guests! Keep up the GREAT work Carnival... We will see you again March 2016!! <3

margaret simboli Rochester, NY

Our whole family went on the Breeze Jan. 2015. We liked it very much. We had inside cabins. We enjoyed the entertainment and the main dining rooms. We were not so fond of the buffet. We didn't like the pizza. The kids loved the kids area, waterslides, arcade, and thrill theater. We are planning another cruise for 2016.

Joan Gondeck Austin, TX

We are about to leave on our 34th cruise with CCL. We haven't had one major problem in all these cruises. We started out with another cruise line and after trying Carnival, the rest is history. What really impresses me is if we do have a minor problem, they have always rectified that problem. We will never change cruise lines.

Mike04 FL

First time on Carnival, Have been on a few cruises on other cruise lines. A friend of mine and me went on a cruise to Aruba from Port Canaveral. We spent 2 days at rough sea to get within about a mile from docking and the ship turned around, and waited and waited and waited. Then the captain tells the ship we cant dock because the weather was rough. Im telling you it was so sunny and clear, no one understood what was going on. We just watched another ship dock right in front of us. People were beyond mad. Thats all Im going to say about that. Other than that the cruise was fair. I will say the beds were not great. Not sure if Id go on Carnival again.

Ardean Thornton Rochester, NH

I have been on five cruises and have had a super time on all of them. I am planning another cruise now for 2016. The food and entertainment is awesome. The prices are very reasonable.

Lenny Brooks Lake Worth, FL

I've been on 26 cruises and never had a bad time. If you are looking for problems, you will find them no matter where you go. If you are looking for a good time, you will find that on their ships.

Paul Gooden Roanoke, AL

We have been on several cruise's carnival is great always entertainment for everyone and is a clean neat ships we have been on about 8 with carnival an 2 other cruise lines and carnival is the best!!