Carnival Cruise Lines Logo

Carnival Cruise Lines

6.0

Debbie Gosport, IN

We have went on several cruises and only 1 time was our experience not awesome. That ship was taken out for a upgrade the very next year. With the negative experience we went on our next cruise with another line but after that cruise we went right back to Carnival. We always travel with another couple and they had the same feelings as my husband and I

Harold Wright Cleveland, GA

Just got off the Breeze and it was a great 8 day cruise. We have cruised 6 times with Carnival. Matt was the best cruise director that I think carnival has. Was offered a Balcony this time and loved it. Food is good and everyone goes out of the norm to make sure you have a good cruise. Going back in a few months.

Sharon Schiveley Oakdale, CA

I am booked on my 13th cruise, and I always choose Carnival. We are always treated GREAT by the entire staff, the food is mostly very good, and I'm always extremely pleased with the entertainment. You absolutely can't beat them for the value.

Kay Dufresne Tulsa, OK

Had a great time never had been on a cruise . We went for our 50th Wedding Anniversary and i did not want to get off the ship they said your the last one you have to go . Had a wonderful time .. And planning another cruise i would rather to go on a cruise any time rather then to fly ... :))"

Patti Denver, CO

My husband and I have ben on 9 Carnival cruises. a couple of them with family members. We have enjoyed many islands, Alaska (twice), and Panama. We will be going on another one out of New Orleans in November. Always have a good time. New Years cruises are great. We have been on 3. Carnival has always been fun.

Pat Wilmington, NC

I have been on three Carnival cruises .All three were seven days each. All three were fantastic. My favorite ship was Liberty. My favorite cabin was a balcony suite. The food has been Great. The crew does everything to make your visit enjoyable above and beyound.

Trisha Molina Hollywood, FL

We traveled on the Carnival Sunshine and it was a magnificent ship, our whole family had a fantastic time. The food was wonderful, the service excellent, our cabins were always clean & tidy, great entertainment, we loved everything about this ship!!!!!

Marsha Metairie, LA

This will be our 7th Carnival cruise. Last year went on the Norwegian Dawn (we won that cruise). Food and service was good. Nothing to complain about, but the atmosphere was were sedate and low key. We really missed the lively and party atmosphere on Carnival. Can't wait for our upcoming cruise.

Kenneth May Conyers, GA

My wife and i have been on 4 cruises sofar 3 with Carnival and 1 on RCI we found if your just out to party RCI is ok but if you want to bask in the sun thru the day and do broadway shows then off to the comidy shows then hit the slots Carnival cant be beet my only greef with them at this point is thay took the lobster off the menu unless you do 6 or more days with them most real working people cant aford the long cruises i know i cant so now doing a formal dinner to me is ruined just the same i can get anywere the lobsters i only get on cruises other wise i realy cant aford to eat like that i might splurge on out back 2 times a year for my birthday and anniversorys

Deborah Wilmott Schob New Port Richey, FL

My husband and I have taken at least 7 Carnival Cruises. We have absolutely no complaints. Each trip, ship, and all staff were wonderful. When we want quiet we go to the Serenity Deck. We have also taken our children, their spouses and our grandchildren and it was incredible as well. Ten Stars to Carnival Cruise Lines. The best ever.

Judy Morris Missouri City, TX

I love Carnival. I am 67 years old and while there are a lot of young people on board, my age group rocks it on board as well. There really is something for everyone. Took my first Carnival cruise in 1999. Have one booked for summer 2016. Can't wait. A great time and shore excursions are of a good variety...something to fit every interest.

Rita Smith Hephzibah, GA

I love everything so far I have only been on the Fascination twice. Great service, everybody friendly. You all turned me into a cruiser and would Love to go again. Except I will be going single as I am now a widow and the rooms are so pricey for 1 person Can't handle a inside room. I will sail only on Carnival the best ships in the world.

Sheila G Lenarz Ashland, KY

Love Carnival cruises! I have been on 2 and would go many more times retirement is prohibitive. Service is wonderful! So relaxing, food is exceptional all staff are friendly and always ready to be of service! Can't wait to go again!

Robin Wyatt Orlando, FL

We have been on 7 cruises with Carnival and going on our 8th in Nov 2015. We have never had a bad time being on a Carnival Cruise.. Except with weather, couldn't get into some ports, which isn't Carnivals fault. But Carnival did a great job keeping everyone entertained. and fed. I would tell everyone I know to go on a Carnival Cruise.

Doris Eckerl-Wise Severna Park, MD

Celebrated our 40th Anniversary with Carnival Cruise. The food was excellent , entertainment was top notch especially 88 Keys. Employees were friendly and helpful. That daily Hello sure makes a difference! Already planning another cruise, can't wait!

Liane Neathery Baytown, TX

We have only been on 3 cruises and have enjoyed each of them. We will continue to cruise with Carnival. There are plenty of things to do and the food is fabulous. So many choices it just depends on what you're hungry for. The entertainment is amazing as well. Each and every person that we have had contact with including planning, sailing or whatever our need was has been a pleasant experience. We just returned on September 6th and already looking for where to go next.

Dana K. Hemann Highland, IL

We have been on several cruise lines and have enjoyed all of them in some way or another. I have to say that for the money I have enjoyed Carnival the best. Each trip is what you make of it but Carnival has never let our group down - we have had a blast!

W H Lunsford Oklahoma City, OK

We have been on 4 Carnival cruises and we love everything about them. We recently took a cruise with their main competitor just see the difference. While we had a pleasurable trip, we will go back to Carnival. The food quality between the two was a wash, but the service, amenities, staterooms, prices and entertainment on Carnival is superior.

Richard A Evans Reading, PA

Carnival Legend 12-08-2013 VTG Singles Group 7 Days out of Tampa Fl. Had a great time On the return to port, ,Fog keep us out for 4 hrs. Missed my plane Had to stay over night in Tampa. This was one of 6 cruises, with Carnival Love them all.

Charlotte Williams Mineola, TX

LOVE cruising Carnival. Go every year. My grand daughter is 12 and this next March will be her 5th Carnival cruise. There is plenty for kids of all ages. to do..stays busy every day. Great food and fun. Carnival treats their passengers right, for sure.

Carol Learn Wagner Topeka, KS

I just finished my 12th carnival cruise. Best vacations ever. I've been on very full ships and its never been too crowded. Certain times of the year are better for crowds than others. No matter whether they are full or not they have A+ service. I will not cruise another line. Way to go carnival.

Melinda Malagisi Gloversville, NY

We have sailed with Carnival 4 times. We have always had a good time. Everyone has been helpful and pleasant. Staff are wonderful. We have been on 3 different ships. All amazing, rooms clean,shows are enjoyable. Have had no negativity with any ship or staff. We will continue to sail on Carnival!

Maria Rose Cedar Rapids, IA

My husband and I enjoyed our vacation thru your company,the crews are very friendly and food is good.I will recommend this to my relatives and friends .Weve been cruising every year for our wedding anniversary.Hope to see you again next year if God permits.Kudos to all of your crews.

Deb Baker Mountain Home, AR

We loved our choices and freedom for everything. Can be a busy or as laid back as you prefer. Food awesome, very clean rooms and ship overall. First cruise and now we are planning our 2nd to celebrate 40years of marriage. We could think of no better way to celebrate than with firends, water, and Carnival! See y'all in November.

Kathy Floyd Chatsworth, GA

Been on 5 cruises with Carnival. Never had a problem on any of them. The best place to do an excursion for the day is Half Moon Cay. I think they should just go there for a week. You can sleep on the ship but stay on the beach all week. How fun!! Hope to be going again soon. Been to the Bahamas, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

Joann Bright Beaufort, SC

I always have a great time on Carnival ships. The staff is always so helpful and entertaining. Have been on 22 so far and three of them this year. Hoping to squeeze in one more before December. .That should prove that I like Carnival.

Mary McQuillen Elizabethtown, KY

I have sailed with Carnival 15 or 16 times and love them. We tried another line once and RAN back to Carnival. You can't beat them for the cost or the fun! We are not "young" but we love the ships! One cruise I was in a wheel chair and the staff/crew went out of their way to be helpful! We have never had a bad cruise with them!

Juanita Champaign, IL

In 14 cruises with Carnival we've never had a bad cruise or even a bad experience. We have two cruises booked for next year. We love the ships, food, rooms and value of Carnival. The crew has always been great. Keep up the good work.

Crystal Reidsville, NC

I have been on two cruises, Carnival Fantasy and Fascination, and have enjoyed them so much! I do recommend that if you plan to drink to get the drink card. It is worth it!!! Third cruise is already booked --- 49 Days till will board again!!!

Diane Ouellette Chester, VA

I have been cruising with Carnival for 20 years. I have never had a bad experience. There are plenty of places on board each ship for quiet moments. There are many activities each day/evening to choose from or not. The food is varied and very good. I have tried 3 other Lines but always come back to Carnival.

Holly Saginaw, MI

1st cruise Spring Break 2015-Our family of 4 and some other family and friends on the Sunshine ship. Had a great time. Ist two days were great including the weather. Last 5 weather not so good. It was quite rocky for me, but nothing Carnival can do about that. Did not care for Jimmy the cruise director(very corny and seemed to have to try a bit to hard to try to be funny) and the staff was good-some exceptional and would go out of their way to be friendly and engaging and the other just doing a job. The waiter assigned to our table for dining was not very good BUT having said that-I will definitely go on another Carnival cruise. Everything else was good including the food, entertainment and ohhh those Guy burgers were the best!!! Other than that getting on and off wasn't very fast but not as terrible as I had heard, the ship was beautiful but seemed overcrowded though it was Spring Break and we are planning another (adults only this time) in the spring of 2017.

Cyndi Reed Jeannette, PA

I love Carnival Cruise lines. My family was treated so well on the carnival pride that we didn't want to leave. We had fun everyday we were on the ship and while on the islands. Carnival made our first cruise experience the GREAT! We are headed on our second cruise with carnival in 30 days and I can't wait.

Linda Nederland, TX

Carnival Cruises are so much fun, have never been on a bad cruise. Have already booked our next cruise to the Bahamas, really looking forward to it. The crew have always been great and our state room is always nice, We have NO complaints. I can truthfully say: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES: BOOK IT!!

Glenda Thompson Dallas, TX

I typed out a long review, then I lost it when it made me re-log into FB even though I was already logged in. Not rewriting it. We had a great time on Carnival Conquest in Feb 2010 and going on Freedom in Feb 2016. Dining room food & staff GREAT. Lido buffet, is a buffet. Pizza good. Very clean ship. Behind to Fun Tour highly recommended. Bingo a waste of time and $. Enjoyed the few shows we managed to see. Never met or saw a cruise director.

Barney Fergus Elizabethtown, NC

Carnival really needs to look at the help for special needs folks. My wife being in a wheelchair, it was impossible for me to push her up the steep boarding ramp in order to board the Conquest in Feb. Several young men (passengers) helped us. Disembarking after the cruise, we ran into problems getting Carnival staff members to assist us. The cruise itself was great though.

David & Sharon McDavid North Richland Hills, TX

We thought everything was great. It was our first time on a cruise and we just didn't want it to end. The food was very good the people on the ship were so helpful and friendly. Yep, everything was just perfect as far as we were concerned.

carolyn hill White Oak, NC

We r leaving on our third carnival cruise the end of august and we have had outstanding service, food, and have been treated like royality on each and every cruise. We have been on other cruise lines in the past and they were great, but we have been so much happier and well treated by carnival that we will never sail with anyone but carnival.

thomas Panama City Beach, FL

Will be going on our 4th cruise with Carnival, the 2nd on he Dream [7 day]. Would not consider using another cruise line. Always in a balcony cabin on the 10th or 11th deck. Never had a noise problem. Never had a problem of any kind. Always go on Spring Break when it is full of kid.

Susan George Brown Burleson, TX

We just returned from a Cruise on the Freedom to Key West and the Bahamas. The ship was awesome, the food was great and the passengers were well behaved. I liked the smaller size of the ship. We enjoyed the steakhouse and most of the shows were very entertaining. Although the ports were not our favorites, they were still good and we had fun. This was my 9th Carnival Cruise. I highly recommend Carnival!

Hazel L Green Wellford, SC

Best vacation we have ever had. Booked another while still onboard. I did not find it to be kid oriented we sail in the fall and most passengers are retirees like us. The food is great. Shows are energentic and crew is very friendly

Alinda Green Saint Albans, WV

My family and I have been on 2 Carnival Cruises and would go again. The first was a 3 day for a family reunion leaving from \Jacksonville,fl.The cruise served the purpose for food, entertainment and was affordable. The next one left from Miami and it was for 5 days. Food was great, entertainment was okay but all in all for the money we enjoyed it. Would recommend it.

Rosa Sicard Miami, FL

I went on the November 1-8 Easter Caribbean cruise with 52 family members and had the time of my life. Great service all around. Crew was exceptionally polite and went above and beyond to make out stay comfortable. Best cruise I have ever been on and will definitely return.

Estelle Pittman Sarasota, FL

I've been on four Carnival cruises - each time gets better. Going on one in a week or so and am so looking forward to it. The employees are great; the food is excellent - highly recommend you pay a little more and have one of the best steak dinners you will ever have in your life; entertainment fun - highly recommend it!

Linda Richmond, VA

We have cruised Carnival many times. We are Platinum Guest and love all the perks that come with it..Our most recent cruise was on The Paradise. Our VIP Check in was awesome..We were on the ship and all checked in with in 10 minutes and our cabin was also ready. I must say this is the first time in my 12 Cruises with Carnival that I was disappointed with the dinning room staff. The wait was so long we had late dinning and missed the late shows because the service was so bad. Don't know if our waiter was new or not, but he was so slow...Couldn't even have desert or else we wouldn't have gotten out of there until 10:30. We did complain and the next day they send another waiter and it was perfect, but then we were back to the same waiter. He was very slow not very pleasant..I think he was just over worked...Also the bathrooms didn't seem as clean as usual in the hallways and Lido Deck. I think they are cutting back...Other than the terrible dinning room service everything else was Awesome!!!

Rick Fort Smith, AR

Carnival is MY cruise line. I have been on one Royal Caribbean and 10 on Carnival. I will cruise again in the Fall on Carnival and become a Platinum level cruise. Though I am just a year from 70, I like a vacation with plenty of action, adventure, music, dancing and drinking. I do not want to travel on the Nursing Home of the Seas. To each his own, but for me, it is Carnival's brand of FUN!

Buddy N Barbara Whitecotton Luray, VA

We have been on Carnival, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Viking and always go back to Carnival. Been sailing with Carnival since 1982 on the Festivale. This is truly a fun ship, not necessarily for alcohol because we are not drinkers but because of the people. Where can you get the most for your dollars and still enjoy a wonderful cruise. A cruise is what you make it. BTW, we are Platinum with Carnival and will continue to sail with her even though we are in our 70's. LOVE CARNIVAL!!!!!!!

Steven Cloud Greenwood, IN

My wife and I took our first cruise on the Dream this past February. Overall experience was good. Crew was friendly, and constantly cleaning! I'd always heard that the food on cruises was amazing, couldn't call it amazing, not bad but not amazing! Our room was comfortable but we were a deck below the spa and we would hear something rolling back and forth most of the night. There was quite a bit to do on board, they had some good shows, comics and the movies on deck by the pool were neat! As a whole it was a good experience but not quit what I expected.

Patti George Paso Robles, CA

We had previously cruised Princess and was very disappointed in the rude staff, the bad food and the lack of ability to handle billing and excursions. So, we tried Carnival, even tho' we had heard it was a party boat and were pleasantly surprised at what a great cruise they have! The staff can't do enough for you, the food was great, the boat was spotless and I've never had a problem with the billing or such. Carnival, we're here to stay!

Robbie Woodstock, GA

I picked 9 as I love Carnival Cruises. I would just like to see some longer cruises. For example, from Chile around the south of South America to Rio de Janeiro. That would be awesome. My favorite was the trip my daughter and I took from Florida to Aruba, Columbia, Curacao, St Marteen/Martin, St Thomas. It was a blast, and was 12 nights. Need more of these.

Stacy Butler Elmira, NY

have been on 2 Carnival cruises and both times we missed one of our ports of call. The first time the boat didn't have enough power to get us to Grand Cayman, but at least they gave us another port in place of it. The second time was at Spring Break and some dumb kid jumped off our ship so when we could see the Bahamas we turned around and went back to meet the coast guard. I understand it isn't Carnival's fault, but they gave us back $18.00 for a port charge. I'm sorry, but the ports are the reason that I cruise and I felt cheated. All of the rest of the cruise was great, but if I cruise again....it will likely be with another company!