Carnival Cruise Lines Logo

Carnival Cruise Lines

9.6

Wayne L Bishop Ormond Beach, FL

Our Honey moon was our first cruise. We are 50 Years plus. We enjoy all the noise, activities, and the "Spring Breakers." Things we do every cruise In room bar (from Carnival), to be enjoyed on balcony, Steak House x2, Spa, "behind the Fun," Tea in afternoon, Breakfast MDR days at sea, Bingo, all the Games, trivia, bean bag toss. We have nothing NEGATIVE to say about Carnival Cruise Ships, Crews, Staff, and Behind the scenes crews. All are polite, engaging, and accommodating. We rate Carnival Cruise Above Excellent..

Watesha Astoria, NY

I have been going on Carnival cruses since 1996 an i love the fun ships, i enjoyed all the many different places i have travel to...the food was great and the ship was amazing and the cabins are very nice and i love the hospitality of the service on the ship. if you haven't been on a cruise yet you don"t know what your missing. i recommend Carnival the fun ship... every year is my birthday cruise alone.. i meet and great new people from all over the world :) i dare you to go on a cruise...

Lois Williams Acworth, GA

I just recently got back from a Carnival Cruise and it was different and great at the same time. It took me over 24 years to return but my family and I had an absolutely great time. My grand's especially enjoyed the kids camp, Dr. Seuss show, story time and breakfast. They loved the pool and movies. I enjoyed the shows and my daughter enjoyed the clubs. We all loved Guy's burgers they were a big hit for the kids. Therefore, it was great activities for all ages. We look forward to returning one day soon. Hopefully, it won't take another 24 years.

Linda

We will be taking our 10th cruise in September - 7 of the cruises have been Carnival. We certainly enjoy the Carnival ships and the value. We have sailed Maudi Grau, Freedom, Glory, Splendor and in Sept. Sunshine. We have sailed alone, with friends, with family and a full out "Family Vacation" with 15 people. There may be hiccups from time to time, but all in all we love Carnival, can't beat it!

David Coalson Navarre, FL

We have been cruising with Carnival for 5 cruises. We have had nothing but wonderful vacations. Even when we had to turn around due to an injured crew member and missed a port, we were refunded for the port, we had to turn back to San Juan because a passenger was sick and needed more attention then they could get on the ship, we were credited with an onboard credit for the delay. When our cruise was cancelled and we had to rebook they did everything they could to find us a cruise to vacation on, not to mention the discount and extra on board credits. The food is wonderful, the staff is wonderful, the whole damn experience is awesome. I tell everyone who wonders what to do for their vacation to go on a carnival cruise. In closing I LOVE CARNIVAL and I can not wait for my next one.

Cindy Oravet Gadsden, AL

We love Carnival and have cruised with them many time in the last few years. We have been on 3 so far this year and still have 2 more planned. We have cruised on other lines but have found that we enjoy them most.. Also, I do not agree with the article about having no quiet time. Part of what I enjoy doing is sitting with a good book reading and I do that in "peaceful" spots around the ship.

Lisa Handel New Hyde Park, NY

I have taken 7 Carnival Cruises and have no complaints. Check in was always efficient and quick. Food is great. Staff is friendly and accommodating . The ships are clean and decor appealing. We have always had an amazing time. Even when there were some complaints , they compensated us which in my experience with another cruise line this was not the case. We are going on the Breeze in December. Cruises are the best !

Susan Bowman Bentz Philadelphia, PA

Great experience all around! We previously had tried another cruise line but found it a bit "stuffy" and lacking the fun factor. My husband and I are both in our 50's but your cruise definitely brought out the "young" in both of us. I saw my husband do things I never imagined. Cruise director was amazing! Definitely a !0 in the fun department! We will be taking our second Carnival cruise in October and cannot wait!

Jennie Stoddard Barchet Rochester, NY

My husband and I have been on 16 Carnival Cruises! We love Carnival and have two more booked for 2016. We have always had wonderful food, great times on board and while in port, and love the pampering. We have never had any problem and cannot wait to go again. Our goal is to be on every Carnival ship at least once and so far we have been on 15 of them. Carnival is the best!

Gary Hamilton Springfield, MO

I have been on Carnival 13 times so far with no problems. In fact we are booked on our 14th cruise in April 2016. I plan on working my way up to Diamond status with them. The staff has always been very helpful and friendly. The dinning room staff have never let us down to be friendly and personable along with entertaining. The food very good. The Captains always friendly. The room stewards always doing a great job. I have see some great Las-Vegas style shows. Guess we are hooked.

Esperanza Guzman Sunnyside, NY

I have traveled by several companies and one which I have extremely enjoyed chose is Carnival, the staff is extremely friendly cooperative and professional to exception of one or two incidents my stay has always been pleasant, the food is not the best but you can choose, cleanliness is very good and Supreme attention, also can't stop mencional my cruise manager Taj Friar from Miami is the person most professional I have ever met We express only my group and I what we want and we always get the best stay accommodation and price, I sincerely recommend Carnival, will feel at home without much Protocol but with elegance

Tori Rotschafer Powder Springs, GA

We have traveled Carnival lines yearly, taking family and friends and have always enjoyed the cruise and the staff on board. They by far have the most knowledgeable and friendliest staff of the three cruise lines that we have traveled in the past. Have an issue the will go over board to solve the problem for you. If you are looking for adventure you can find it on their shore excursions and aboard ship. If you are looking for peace and quite you can also find that on board the ship. If you are looking to take your first cruise or looking to change cruise lines I would strongly recommend Carnival a try, you will fall in love with them.

Art Vanderburg La Marque, TX

Going on our 10th cruise. We live close to Galveston Texas, so going on a cruise is cheap for us, no air fare to deal with. We have been to alaska and Panama area all on Carnival ships. Love the ships, food and service. The excursions are great!!! Best tour we have taken outside of the regular Panama and Alaska tours was a Harley motorcycle tour of Cozumel and a tour of alaska on Harleys...GREAT!!!

Jean Chicago, IL

My first cruise was on the Carnival Dream and I loved it.In doing some planing for my next one I have notice that the cruise line target's families,honeymooner's and couples.I did not see senior citizen being targeted or the one's that like to travel along. I am 72 and still like to have fun, I would hate to have to stop going on a cruise because of my age.

Sheila Johnson Jackson, TN

My husband and I have cruised with Carnival 9 times since April 2011 and every cruise has been great. No complaints and no concerns. The stewards and our waiters at dinner have been awesome and the other crew very friendly and helpful. Sometimes lines can be a little long at lunch on sea days, but that is ok we enjoy talking to others as we wait!!! We are happy -- we are on the "BOAT" as my brother calls it!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CARNIVAL!!!!!

Tracy Toman Lehigh Acres, FL

we have been on 4 carnival cruises and our last one was in oct of 2014 on the new Breeze...and it was awesome...we were just amazed....we were told on our 1st cruise in 2006 that carnival tries to make each cruise better than the last and each and every time you have been able to do just that....we loved the beauty of the ships and we love the food and most of we love the value for our money..we can go on a 7 cruise for a lot less than any other vacation for our family of 5 matter of fact we are saving again for our next cruise..thanks for all you do...:0))

donald mitchell Olive Branch, MS

my wife and i took our first cruise with carnival on our 25th wedding anniversary and have taken 5 more since then . we are planning to take another cruise for our 32nd anniversary on the august 24th cruise out of new orleans this year. we have only cruised with carnival and really don't think we want to try any others out there. thanks carnival we are not through cruising yet

Watesha Astoria, NY

I have been sailing on Carnival Cruise Line since 1996 and love it,I go every year... the fun ship is just as much fun as they say it is, and the food,parties and the host are the best. i have been to so many different places and had the time of my life...my cabin was awesome and i love the room with the balcony, to catch the breeze of the ocean , i go every year for my birthday and have a great time... so much i could say but you need to come experience for your self i recommend this ship... going this August on a 8 day cruise again...

Marla Obert Grove City, OH

I have been on 7-8 Carnival Cruises, my next one is in October. The crew/staff are friendly, helpful; there is always someone cleaning something somewhere on the ship; cabin crews are there if you need them and take good care of your rooms; never had any problems with room service either. Bars are well stocked; excellent variety of food and there's always something to do somewhere on the ship. Some people just are NOT happy no matter what one does! And, THAT is there own fault!

Pat Bensalem, PA

I have been on 3 Carnival cruises and going on my 4th in November. I had a great time on all of them. Service and food were excellent on each one of them. I look forward to many more Carnival cruises. I was on another cruise line for my 1st ever cruise and since going on Carnival I will not be going on any other cruise lines. Love Carnival every trip was fun and worth every cent.

Gayle Reed Russellville, AR

Sailed June 6 on Freedom. It was a great trip and the staff was excellent. The staff member that cooked omelets in the am (I think his name is Ram) was above great. He inquired of my daughter where I was the morning I missed getting an omelet. How many people would have missed one person (Me) when there were 3700 people on that ship, I was really impressed!!! All the staff I encountered were great, all smiles and how are you? Loved our trip.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I went on my first cruise and it was GREAT! IT was for 7 days. The staff was very courteous and made my experience very pleasant. I especially loved all of the events taking place around the boat, pretty much 24/7. I would like some more food choices that were open either 24 or late, but it's understandable since it's food service. The journey was well spaced out and the ports of call were nice choices as well. The only issue I had, which i got over quickly, was that the boat had to make up time" and was speeding. For my first cruise, it was hard to keep my balance from time to time. Over all, an awesome experience that i look forward to doing again.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

The staff were very welcoming and just great vibes. The food on this boat was literally AMAZING. So much for everyone to do, for all ages. Definitely, traveling with them again, I didn't even realize I was on boat after a while.

Gabriela Cintron Tallahassee, FL

went on my first cruise through carnival. A little boy got in the elevator and pressed EVERY SINGLE BUTTON while I was on there. It was also very crowded. But now I have tons of stories and drama to tell about my experience so it was a win win

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I have sailed on a few different Cruise Lines and Carnival is one that I keep coming back to. It is one of the more economical cruise lines where you can still have lots of fun with the whole family. the staff on the ships are always top notch and make sure that you have everything you need

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

My very first cruise was on a Carnival ship. The second night at sea we had very rough weather, high waves and winds. The ship was rocking and everyone was getting sea sick. Water was dripping from the ceilings and things were being knocked over. We were not kept informed about the situation at all. There were all kinds of rumors going around but the only official explanation was in a letter stuck under our cabin door the following day. The final unboarding process left us standing in a small, hot, crowded room for over an hour. The cruise was reasonably priced but in my opinion there are other better options available.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

The cruise Director on our cruise was fabulous! He made sure that we enjoyed our trip! Our excursions were well worth the price of the tickets. Formal dining night was a blast, & I LOVED that they offered professional pictures of the occasion. We had SOOO much fun on our Carnival cruise out of Mobile!! Would TOTALLY take another!!

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

My family and I took a cruise for vacation - we typically do your regular camping/resort kind of vacations, but decided to give the cruise a try! We had a blast and honestly I’d do it again. They had so much to do, I was never not having fun.

Mackenzie Gilbert, AZ

The staff there have so much fun and create a great atmosphere! I went for my sister’s graduation and was able to party when I wanted to but also relax when I wanted to. The unlimited ice cream and 24 hour pizza was an added bonus!

Judy Westville, IN

One of my best cruises - so much fun. The greatest Crew members that make you feel so special. Can't wait till my next one in 2016. I love Carnival Cruising. A devoted Carnival Cruise Fan. Just wish I could afford to go on more ;-). Maybe after retirement.

margo Marietta, GA

I have been on over 20 Carnival cruises and I am close to the big 70 in age. My husband and I have enjoyed each and every cruise, and love all the attention we get aboard ship. The employees are amazing, food delicious, and entertainment beyond compare. If you travel during winter months, you avoid all the small children and teenagers. We look forward to the two cruises with Carnival we have booked for 2016.

Tara Lynn Gibson Saint Petersburg, FL

this was our first cruise and family vacation and we loved it we will be booking another one and every year after that also carnival is the most affordable cruise line I did my research on all the cruise lines before we booked!

Sue Brown League City, TX

Been on two cruises and going on my third in two weeks! Never once has it been a bad experience! Always had an awesome time! So much fun things to do on the ship, have some drinks, yummy food and relax by the pool. Looking forward to going on another cruise after our third! :)

Scott & Daisy Lindblad Suffolk, VA

my wife and i celebrated our 40th anniversary with a 5 day Bahama cruise on Carnival Cruises out of Norfolk Va. and had the best vacation in our 40 years of marriage. This was our first cruise and enjoyed it so much that we have put a deposit down for next Oct. to take an 8 day cruise again on Carnival Sunshine out of Norfolk Va. we would recommend a cruise to anyone who is looking for a fun time.

Laura K Holliday Saint Petersburg, FL

With 20 cruises under my belt, I can't imagine traveling another line. The employees are courteous and fun and always there when you need them. The casino is awesome. The food is great. And, last but not least, we love the port options. My husband and I love us some Carnival Cruise Lines.

debra biasi Bonita Springs, FL

We just returned from the sunshine. Jaime and her staff were fantastic. Charesse from the Red Frog Pub, who we have met several times was so excited to see us. Frank from the Players, taught dance classes and dance with me at the after shows in the Atrium, he has a great smile. We even participated in the VIP show, great fun.

Betty Hoffman Dunedin, FL

We had a wonderful time & met new friends. Service aboard the ship was great along with the food. There is one server on the Valor that is outstanding. His name is Kim & comes from Thailand. We had him on another cruise & happened to see him on this one. Wonderful to meet up with him again!

Cynthia J Fletes San Diego, CA

I just spent the best six days of my vacation on the Carnival Conquest for Halloween and I loved it!! Met so many interesting people on the ship and the crew was so attentive. They anticipated every need I had. It was a great experience which I will repeat every year. The value for my vacation was well worth it.

Emwine Raynise Cary, NC

Been on about 10 cruises with Carnival, we go every year right before kids go to school. The only problem was our last cruise, first the bus taking us to gate the driver thought he put the bus in park but didn't so we hit a parked golf cart while i was turned which gave me a pain in my side the whole cruise, my bed for some reason was hard and i could feel the split in the bed, a kitchen worker picked up a bird that had fallen on deck and with out washing his hands went back to prepping food. I have to say this was the worst cruise ever. I know how good carnival "Can Be" so i will give this a 1 time pass.

Lyndel Warren Ransom Canyon, TX

PROS- We enjoy cruising with Carnival. So far our rooms have been clean & well maintained. Plenty to do aboard, & most ports-of-call excursions are enjoyable. Ships are beautifully decorated with bright 'party' colors. A big plus is the entire very friendly, helpful, & effecient crews. CONS- We feel the quality of the food in the buffets need to be improved. Kinda like eating at Golden Corral. Not bad, but not what we think a cruise should offer. However, food in the formal dining rooms is great, as is the whole dining experience. We can't wait for our next cruise.

Florie Van Buren, AR

Have cruised Carnival four times in last seven years. Always a great experience. Cruise with family and friends. The food and entertainment is always awesome. I'm always impressed that the wonderful staff remembers my name, even when I see them in places that are not their usual areas.

james Hunter Lake Worth, FL

Just returned from 8 day eastern Caribbean on the Conquest..Fantastic cruise Great ports of call, The food and service was great. Special thanks to the spa I received the acupuncture treatments for my hands and got great relief. I am a professional drummer so for me this was key to my relaxation. One point the bed was horrible the mattress seemed to be old and lumpy it killed our backs we both needed massages when we got home it was terrible. But the rest of the cruise was great. We cruise often and this was one of the best we have been on. I'll return if they change out the mattresses.

Robert Ammons Jasper, AL

Have been on 14 Carnival cruises, will be on 15 April 2016, have loved every one of them. First cruise was on the Miracle out of Jacksonville, FL it being the first it has a special meaning to me. I think though that the Breeze is my favorite, then the Magic. Have been on the Dream once and will again April 2016.

KAYE MCINTOSH Bronx, NY

I have sailed twice with Carnival and I have to say I was hooked from the first time. I love Carnival so much that I wanted to go on another cruise line and I cant because 1: I feel like I am cheating on Carnival 2: I would hate my self if I didn't have as much fun and 3: I cant afford to lose points that would put be closer to being a diamond member which is now my hearts desire. Carnival you rock the food, service, entertainment and just about everything cant wait for my next cruise. Is it November 2016 yet?.

Maureen Elaine Bergeron Belton, TX

I love Carnival, this Thanksgiving will be my 16th on Carnival and have two Super Bowl Cruises already booked. I travel solo and Carnival is great, love the large dining tables at night, Pick late seating. People don't know you are traveling solo unless you tell them. Call Joey at ext 82585. You could ask for a better agent.

Maria Dallas, TX

you don't mention that there is a fee for vacation protection. I was booked for a cruise last year and became ill Carnival didn't work with me to rebook for a later date or even offer a partial refund-I had charged my cruise which I am still paying for I was very disappointed with their response. I like Carnival and plan to cruise with them again but I will have to pay extra for protection since I am a senior and you never know when you will get sick. I had bought a discount for a future cruise on one of my many cruises and lost the certificate Carnival couldn't help me with that either so that was money lost.

Joseph Guinn San Antonio, TX

Carnival is great for what it is: low cost and fun. I have been on Royal Caribbean and Carnival and while Royal has gorgeous ships I still have a love for Carnival. The staff is always friendly and polite, the food is always great and I leave feeling my money was well-spent. I look forward to more cruises! Cruise History: Carnival Triumph (5 Nights) Carnival Magic (7 Nights) Carnival Magic (7 Nights) Carnival Triumph (5 Nights) Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas (7 Nights) Carnival Freedom (7 Nights)

Sandra Curtis Hines, IL

The only thing I dislike about carnival is when they changed the rules on how to reach your next level. I was told that I was grandfathered into the old clause in which 10 cruises gave you platinum level. If I was grandfathered into the old clause then 10 cruises is 10 cruises. However they put a date on when you had to have the 10 cruises done. that is NOT how you grandfather someone in. Otherwise I LOVE Carnival. I will never travel on any other cruise line.

Gwen Vandermartni Crockett, TX

I think the Carnival Cruises are equal to the high $$$ cruise lines. There is always something to do on the ship when at sea and the excursions are top notch. None of the excursions I have been on had any disappointment to it. You can tell that all the employees on the ships enjoy their jobs.

Ina Ange Chapin, SC

Just came back from our fourth cruise, on the Conquest this time. We had the best time and I must say a terrific crew, they were topnotch and couldn't do enough for us. Music a little on the loud side but the serenity deck made a great escape from that! Overall a great cruise again!!