Carnival Cruise Lines Logo

Carnival Cruise Lines

6.0

Elaine Wieler Stewart Tallassee, AL

Carnival is the only cruise line I have been on, and will be the only cruise line I will take. There have been a couple of negative things that has happen but nobody is perfect although I have gone by myself most of my cruises I still have fun you just have to participate. I have 4 cruises paid for and ready to go on the next end of November and I will enjoy it love Carnival see you soon !!!!!!!!!

Carol Eisen Saint Louis, MO

Carnival Liberty was my first cruise experience. Traveled last week of September so really good value to the Southern Caribbean. Reserved a balcony state room and would do that again. Loved being a part ot the coming into port and leaving. We spent a lot of time on the balcony with family in the next cabin. Opened the partitian so had double the space. The crew was outstanding. Extreamly helpful in trying to locate my bag that was sent to the wrong airport by the airline. The Steward followed through on every request regardless of how small. The wait staff exceptional in service and making you feel like family. Every one took the time to learn our names. The waiter at the comedy club even remembered what we had been drinking and didn't ever have to give him our information again once he took it for billing. All were warm and welcoming trying without effort to make your stay memorable and comfortable. The food was more than plentiful and delicious. Entertainment was broad based from Casino gambleing to Bingo. Trivia games to game show game such as the Newlywed Game (cruise style). There was always something to do, or you could just relax in your cabin. At each port Carnival had partnered with different excursions with lots of variety and age level. The only thing I would have liked to see was a little less Trivia and more Game show entertainment. The Trivia got a little boaring since it was offered so many times a day. I would go again in a heart beat and the minus doesn't outway what I came away with at the end of the experience.

R Michael Entinger Panama City, FL

4th Cruise, ALL with Carnival. Never had a disappointing cruise experience yet... Most recent was on the Sunshine (AKA Destiny). The Destiny was re-fitted and re-modeled, so they gave it a new name, Sunshine. Other than 6 elevators never working the entire trip, the overall maintenance quality of the ship was great. The layout is kinda funky at times. I say this because you have to travel up and over, then back down to get to one of the dining rooms. Crew was AWESOME! Our director, "C-Luv" was the most outgoing director we have experienced to date! 80's night was incredible! The new, 2.0 shows in the main ballroom were beyond my best expectations! Best shows on ANY ship I have ever been on, and many that I attended in Las Vegas and New York! Food was very good, but a few of the "quickie meals" on lido deck were not very speedy or tasty. They had a habit of taking 9 orders at once, then forgetting 3 of them.. The buffet areas were brightly lit and very nice to eat in. Rooms were WELL kept and had plenty of room. The kids being brought on board need to be BETTER watched. too many times, there were 8-10 in the hot tubs with glass drinks for 30+ min at a time. If you dare say something to them, a parent will be in your face yelling at you. Carnival crew members did not help in this area at all, probably for fear of upsetting a parent? The serenity are was the ONLY retreat from obnoxious and loud children running amok. AND THERE WERE ALOT OF THEM! Overall, I rate this cruise 8 of 10. If the kids were better managed (not always carnivals fault), elevators worked, and the comedy clubs were not maxed out 2 hours prior to each showing, I could have gone 10 of 10....Off shore excursions were plentiful and worth the $$$ THis was a VERY good cruise!!!

Anna Helriegel Irmo, SC

We went on Carnival Sunshine August 29 it was great. I was worry about my husband low sodium diet he almost had to have a heart transplant. They made sure everything was the way he needed his meals cook and before we left the diner room they gave him the menu for the next night to order thanks again for your wonderful service. Also this was our favorite cruise Donkey and the rest of the crew did a wonderful job keeping everyone entertain.

Cathy Blevins Short High Point, NC

We had a great cruise on the Fantasy September 19 seven night cruise. Alex our cruise director was awesome. We sailed with Butch a few years ago and he was our favorite cruise director and that is who I can compare Alex to. He was fun and we would see him all around the ship. If I had a complain it would be the music need more for the 50 plus crowd. We have been on 20 Carnival cruise and love Carnival. I just wonder why we don't get a comment email like my friends get who have been on two cruises.

Mary Hialeah, FL

Carnival Breeze is a beautiful ship, a lot to eat Indian, Italian, burgers, burritos..etc. The aqua park with water slides features lots of things to do. an out side gym, huge adults only serenity area that covers two decks. It's a family cruise great for the hole family & friends. It can be an amazing voyage. The staff was extremely very nice and helpful. We had a balcony stateroom in the 8th floor, which it was beautiful and big for the three of us. We had a wonderful time from start to finish. Loved Jamaica and Conzumel. Grand Cayman I though it was very expensive but the food at the Seafood restaurant was very good. Definitely more Latin clubs late at night would have been a plus.

[email protected] Columbus, OH

My husband and myself had taken our first cruise vacation ever, what a experience it was, from the beginning to the end, I cant say enough good about our experience, we got back at the beginning of september 2015 and we are looking to book another cruise as I speak, great people, great service, great treatment throughout the entire vacation, so If you are one of them not sure, I challenge you to make the choice, you will not regret it...Thank you Carnical Victory...Louise Casto

Chelly Lloyd Wilkes Barre, PA

I will always sail with Carnival Cruise lines. We are set to sail on our forth cruise with them. The pros are always clean and neat spaces. Someone is always cleaning something on that ship and I never got sick even with a crappy immune system. Service is top notch, something happens you don't like they fix it immediately no questions asked. They are friendly and always have a smile. Your room steward remembers your name and gets to know you. Cons the bigger the ship the longer the lines, lunch buffets are a really big pain, and at dinner you wait a while for your dinner. Their seaside bbq was completely unattainable due to a long line. Also bigger boats mean more kids. If your a couple go with the smaller boats its more intimate and less crowed. Other than that it's a must go!!!!

Tim Mann Jasper, AL

Wife and I went on a 5 day cruise a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure how I would like my first cruise. It was my wifes 3rd cruise I had a blast. I am ready to go again. The staff and crew on the Elation were the best. Never saw one that wasn't smiling or asking how our day was. Cant wait til vacation time comes around again we will be back on a Carnival cruise.

Judy Lynn Carton Denver, CO

my husband I just came off our first cruise with Carnival I must say we had the best time ever ...... I questioned whether I would enjoy it at all, but wow the room the balcony the FUN was absolutely incredible the staff was awesome going again in march then with any luck next september ...... have and will continue to give this nothing but the highest reviews .... takin the grandkids in march

Mary Cook Bouffard Cumming, GA

Just got home from the Bahamas on the Carnival Sunshine out of Port Canaveral. We had the BEST time ever!!The crew was Amazing!! One thing we found new on this cruise was the entertainment staff (singers/dancers) were out and about the ship many times. By the end of the cruise they knew us by name!! The only bummer was that they no longer serve lobster on the shorter cruises. That was a disappointment, but not a deal breaker! The comedians are so funny!! I can not wait to book our next Carnival cruise!!

Mike Knowles Tulsa, OK

My wife and I have been on eight cruises, seven of which were on Carnival. And will be on another before the end of the year. Our second cruise was on another cruise line, and we found that the "fun" or "party" atmosphere was just not there. So we've been back to Carnival ever since. The experience varies from ship to ship. It seems a lot of the culture on each ship is set by the Cruise Director, or at least at high levels in the staff. One of our more recent cruises was a bit of a letdown, or I would have given Carnival a 10. All of the givens were there - level of service, helpfulness of the staff, quality of food, etc. But the "fun meter" only rated in the high 60 to low 70 percentile (a "C minus" grade, if that makes more sense). As I have experienced with most other businesses, the "corporate culture" is established at the top and works it's way down. And each ship crew tends to have it's own culture. I didn't feel my vacation dollars were wasted on that particular cruise - it was still a great experience. But from past experience, it had potential to be much better. Unless that one experience becomes the norm instead of the exception, I will continue to enjoy vacations with Carnival.

Danirl Cleveland, OH

Just come back from my Cruise and i had the time of my life,, i had so much fun with my family .. and yes we are booking for next yr to go again,,, Thanks so much Carnival,,, P.S. love are cruise director Ross.... And are Porter / room attendant .. Buddy..he was so great,,know my name and called me by it every morning,, not that is customer service... Thanks buddy for making our week....

Sandra Lowery Bellefontaine, OH

I loved this cruise. We had a wonderful room steward that made sure we were kept clean, he went above the call for duty. We tipped him very well. Bagus was his name, on Fantasy, 7th floor, room E126. The food was good. How ever one thing I did not like was in the part of the Univeral lounge area where they sold the jewelry. One worker had these women so hype up that I thought I was going to be crushed in one of their area jewelry sells. I thought this was uncalled for.

Franklin Sevy Soddy Daisy, TN

This was our first cruise and our 50th wedding anniversary. Left New Orleans on the Elation September 5. Everyone was great. Great time at Inspearation dinnig Room.Bengmin head of our table was so kind to us. Mertal kept room looking great.The food was Five Star everywhere. Had a wonderful excursion at Cozamel with Megal to the ruins..Blankco was great on Lido deck for dinning. Got some great photos. Thanks Carnival!!!!!!

Norma Lee Rogers Jackson, KY

Been on 2 so far, Triumph and Fascination, Loved both of them. No Complaints here, Just wish I lived closer to a port where I could go more.Already making plans for another cruise with Carnival. Food was great on both, crew was awesome on both. Triumph I love! I can afford to take a cruise with them, not a dull moment either. And one of the crew that was on Triumph was on Fascination and he remembered me.. 100% Carnival.

Brian Hinz Perry, GA

My Wife & I just returned from a cruise on the Victory. very nice ship, wish they would have added more outdoor loungeing area than bars but thats ok. a couple other things that Carnival might want to look at are a) carpeting in the dinning rooms and in our room was frayed & worn, the tv's from the 70's need to be upgraded, the channel that shows ships position sunrise sunset etc was not working or just not there, as a musician & a disc jockey i really hate to say it but the shows were not good at all moved to slow dancing was out of sinc with music and to much of it,, other ships have had GREAT shows like the one on the sunshine was FANTASTIC sorry this one was bad. our Room stewert Inna was GREAT nice very cute her whole crew was great, for some reason the menu wasn't that great in the dining rooms food was very good but the selection? PLEASE don't get me wrong we had a GREAT time,, loved the ship the ports just sometimes this aren't in sync , we would sail on her again we love Carnival and have talked a few other couples about going in fact we are on another in 4 weeks and have already booked the new Vista

Mike New Iberia, LA

I have cruised with Carnival for over 25 hears and never disapointed. I have sailed others, but always come back home. The crew is like family regardless of what ship I sail. Keep in mid you get what you pay for. You want 5 star food, entertainment and acomidations, then stay at the the Ritz and may $$$$ per night. We often sail at $50.00 per person per night. Not a bad deal for $100.00 per couple food included. Granted there are taxes and gratuities, yuo get that anywhere

Susan Amedo Sarasota, FL

Love Carnival Cruise Lines. been sailing with them since 1990. Best bang for your buck!! Staff is exquisite, accomodations are wonderful, have traveled other lines but I always return as I always seem to have the most fun on Carnival!! Been on the Breeze 2x, Conquest 2x, Fantasy, Fascination, Festivale, Sensation, Holiday, Liberty, & the Legend

Anne Madison, GA

My 1st cruise was 2 yrs. ago to the Bahamas. Best time I EVER had! Carnival was great! The staff was excellent and the food unbelievable, not to mention the shows and entertainment. Everything was perfect. Can't wait to go again! And a special employee at the evening dinner named Ragu, hope I spelled it right, was so entertaining and made us laugh so hard our faces hurt the rest of the evening! Great job Carnival!!!

Jeff Harmer Bakersfield, CA

Carnival has a great line of ships. Took 4 last year alone with another in a couple months. For the families wondering about cruising, Carnival has a great secure kids club program. Yes the ship can be loud but it is also a fun ship. No worries about missing a special pricing if you book early, find the special then call Carnival and they'll make good for it. You may want to google cruise lines owned by Carnival, it may surprise you.

John Dugan Hot Springs National Park, AR

Back home from our 7 day cruise to The Bahamas aboard Carnival Freedom - Everything from our stateroom - food - cleanliness - entertainment - staff - relaxing - Ports of Call - was a 10, it just doesn't get any better than this. Would take this cruise again in a heart beat. We boarded Freedom in Galveston, Texas and enjoyed every minute of every day -- Thank you Carnival. John & Wanda Dugan

lisa borsilli North Port, FL

i had the best time of my life on Carnival , last year was my very first cruise it was my birthday gift from my brother , My brothers and I are booked again for 2016 this will be my birthday cruse again there is no where I would rather be than on a birthday cruise with me and my brothers each and every year with Carnival! Thank you Carnival you are the best.

Eli P. Dawsonville, GA

We have been on 8 Carnival cruises the past 5 years, and enjoyed every one. We are an early retired couple who can cruise on any line, but Carnival always gives the best value. The food, service and ships are fine and casual, which is what we like. We usually ate most meals the past few cruises on the Lido Deck. Our favorite ship is the Sunshine. Been on it twice. Just the right size and has several theme food venues such as Guy's Burgers, JiJi's, Capitano. We recently sailed on the Legend to Alaska, our second time on that ship. The Legend is our favorite of the smaller ships. Before cruising, we compare different cruise lines and always feel is the best bang for the buck.

Basil Burwell Tampa, FL

I will be taking my 5th cruise in 2 years with Carnival in November. I endorse the product 100%. There are some that feel Carnival is the discount line and offers diminished services. Totally wrong. Great service, never ending smiles, better food than probably 95% of the passengers ever eat at home or out for an evening and spotless conditions throughout. Most importantly is that their cruises are FUN. I have sailed other cruise lines in the past and they fall far short of what the cruise was intended to be~Fun, relaxing and meeting great people.

melissa Capozziello Davenport, FL

I love Carnival. Been cruising for 12 years now. Settled on to using Carnival only a few years ago. I always have excellent service, amazing staff & a great time. If your one of those that want to keep up with the Jone's this line is not for you. Please go on another line-your whining annoys us that love Carnival. As for those that say Carnival is for a lower class people with no $$ that's bs. I own my own successful business & still choose Carnival. You'll meet some wonderful, real people on board. Happy sailings everyone!

Rosalinda Astorga Allen, TX

My experience with Carnival was very positive, I have only one complain! My cruise wasn't long enough! lol I schedule a 5 day cruise and never again! I need the 7 days! everything was very nice at the ship but the tour we took to Cozumel wasn't what I expected, very unorganized, we were not able to see the shows that they offered, very very boring, no music, and the restaurant wasn't nothing to be impressed very expensive for what we paid. In the other hand, we took another tour to Progreso, Mx. and that was a huge difference! the resort was beautiful, good service, good atmosphere and very pleasant. Again, Carnival Ship was very nice and clean.

Barry Shimel King George, VA

If you are looking for peace and quite you need to sail the smaller class ships. The tend to be first time cruisers and past cruisers that like the slower pace. The mid class ships have their quiet spots but are a faster pace and it's hard to get around to see everything you might want to. The large class ,in my opinion, are too large and crowded and the 0nly peace you will find will be on your own balcony but many people like running all day. They also are more kid friendly if that is what you are looking for.

StephenTanya Lampkin Aliano Harrison, AR

My husband and I never got a honeymoon and he surprised me with a cruise on Aug 23 - 30th 2015. We just got off a Western Caribbean Carnival Dream with ports of call at Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel. As soon as we got off, we started looking at cruises next year. From the crew to the food and extremely clean room all I have to say is the best vacation EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

John Rafferty Topeka, KS

We have sailed on Carnival 3 times. Two out of three were wonderful.Have not had any trouble with party people as so many thing of there being on their ships.Should say we were in our 60`s when we cruised with them. Found the food to be worth the trip. Nothing fancy. Just good food. Loved the "Did ya" menu on Freedom. Each night there something unusual on it. Gator, frogs legs, escargot etc.Most were tasty. It was fun trying them. Met some super people we hope to cruise with again. Service was good. No complaints. Rooms were some of the biggest we have seen. Comfortable bedding. Had good rest. Will cruise with them again.

John Utica, NY

CARNIVAL is definately the best..We had to do NORWEGIAN this past March because CARNIVAL didn't go out of New York.Well never again.No LIDO rocking deck.No food after 11.No good daily activities.We think they cater to older folks.Not that I'm a spring chicken,but a few cocktails and watch LIDO,lol.Getting ready to book our 9th cruise. CARNIVAL the FUN SHIPS...

Kiki Clark Washington, DC

My family and I have been traveling with Carnival since i want to say 2008. My first cruise was in 2011 and my and my hubby to be fell in love with Carnival and will only cruise with them. I have been on the Pride & Liberty so far and they both were GREAT. i have no complaints. My family and I will be going back on the Pride Dec 2016. We will have a couple of 1st timers coming so we cant wait to see hope much they will love it.

Linda Saint Petersburg, FL

Carnival is our favorite!!! You can always find something to do. We are retired and usually go in Jan or Feb that way there are not as many kids. Summertime tends to get a little crazy sometimes and it's not so much the kids but, the parents who think that because they are on a ship they don't have to watch their kids. We had an emergency phone call while on one of our sailing and ended up missing our excursion and the staff at the front desk was wonderful even refunding our money to us. I wouldn't recommend Carnival if you don't like to have fun.

Tana Millspaugh Kilburn Bradenton, FL

We have been on 18 cruises...all but 3 have been Carnival. We love the service and feeling we get from the minute we arrive on board to when we leave. Carnival is our first choice in cruising and hope to go to many more locations. We have been on small, medium and large ships...love them all. It is the great crew that makes the time on board such a success. Do as much or as little as you want. It's your time!

Dave R. Millbrook, AL

My wife and I have a half dozen cruises on Carnival behind us, and planning more. We've stayed in every accommodation, from interior to Grand Suite, and have had a great time every time. Shore tours have been well organized, interesting and fun, and the non-stop activities aboard ship are entertaining, and accommodate family and adult tastes. Particularly like the comedy clubs, and appreciate Carnival's supporting veterans.

Louie Martinez Granada Hills, CA

I have been on Five cruise's with Carnival and everyone of them was Fantastic I especially loved the European one ! My mom has been on over 30 cruise's all over the world with several different cruise lines and she says by far Carnival is the best ! in fact she is the one who got me to try going on a cruise, for many years i refused cause i always said what if i don't like it? it's not like i can just get off and go home! So she said go on a three day cruise just to see if i liked it ever since then, I can't wait for the next one ! And I always stay with Carnival Why change a good thing !!

Susan Orange Park, FL

I have been on 8 Carnival Cruises. The only 2 ships I did not enjoy were the Fascination (run down, dirty and not so nice staff), the other one was the Imagination. This ship ruined our vacation - rude staff, room had major issues with filtration and made us sick and they did nothing - not move us, anything - oh wait yes, they gave us 10% off our next cruise. WOW!!!! Being a Gold Carnival member, I would have expected more. The other ships were fine. I love cruising and checking out exciting new destinations. I have gotten spoiled on the ships with the Steakhouse though, now I don't want to eat in the main dining room. The Comedy shows are great entertainment. I also enjoy the ships with the movies on deck...you can chill out and relax. Carnival is an affordable cruise line.

Sandy P Louisville, KY

Carnival is the best ever. Have been on 26 cruises with Carnival and have never had a bad experience. The best service before and after we book and when we are getting on and getting off the ship. The food is awesome. One of the "Best" features that Carnival has added since we began cruising with them is "Guys Burgers" omg they are the bomb, and changing over to fresh pizza instead of frozen "LOVE IT"

Ginger4ever Cleveland, TX

I love Carnival. There are quiet spots on the ship. There is so much to do on the large ships but the small ships do not have as a variety. Going on my 9th cruise in September. As for excursions, the prices range from low to high. I have never had a problem getting service I wanted. The food is fabulous and they are constantly cleaning the entire ship. I encourage everyone to cruise. I thought I would not like cruising but one trip & I was hooked! I am a certified cruisaholic! They are fun fun fun!!!

Deborah Cash McCrary Columbiana, AL

We have been on 10 cruises all with Carnival. Have had a great time on the all. Have made some really good friends and we still cruise together. We have 2 cruises booked 2016 a 13 day on the Sunshine and 2017 on the Glory. We enjoy getting a suite, for the balcony and extra room. We like to set on the balcony & have coffee in the mornings, and watch the late people running for the ship on port days. Any day on a cruise is a good day.

Betty Adams Corpus Christi, TX

My experience on Carnival Cruise Lines has been excellent, I have been on several cruises on different ships and each time I can't wait to return. Last year I was able to go on 2, this year just one so far. The staff are always available to accommodate your every need, the Spa's are amazing, the food is fabulous. The staterooms are perfect and I have tried them all except the Premium Vista Balcony. Can't wait to return.

Phillip D. Pendley Sr. Apex, NC

I won a eastern cruise on Carnival Glory for 8 days and 7 nights, to Bahama's to Virgin Islands, St Thomas, St Martins, from my company for being their foreman of the year, I carried my children with me since I was a single dad, and it was the best vacation I could have ever dreamed of, I hope to go back on another cruise 1 day, it was really awesome, Thanks Carnival, :) Phillip from N.C.

Have been on 20 Carnival cruises now ranging from 4 to 10 days and have never had a bad vacation thats why I am booked again next month TRY them I think you will see what I am talking about, You can be as busy or as relaxed as you wish the food is good and the entertainment is also very good something to do for everyone evey age. never a let down hope you enjoy too.

Sandy Vigario Clovis, CA

I HAVE BEEN ON SIX CARNIVAL CRUISES, AND HAVE MY SEVETH BOOK FOR NOVEMBER. I CAN SAY WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT WE HAVE NOTHING BUT FUN TRIPS. NO COMPLAINTS, (well maybe a storm once) but it definitely wasn't Carnival's fault. I AM SURE OTHER CRUISE LINES ARE JUST AS GREAT, BUT I BOOK BACK WITH CARNIVAL BECAUSE I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT POSITIVE EXPERIENCES WITH THEM.

Jeffrey B Barnes Bel Air, MD

Wow , I don't know what ship the people I just read were on, but there is plenty to do for all ages. I have cruised twice out of Baltimore and once out of Miami. The ship in Miami was much bigger than in Baltimore but the enjoyment was the same. I look forward to cruiseing with carnival again real soon. I will say if you want the trip to be all about the kids, spend $3000 more and go Disney Cruise, that was amazing too.

Wayne L Bishop Ormond Beach, FL

Our Honey moon was our first cruise. We are 50 Years plus. We enjoy all the noise, activities, and the "Spring Breakers." Things we do every cruise In room bar (from Carnival), to be enjoyed on balcony, Steak House x2, Spa, "behind the Fun," Tea in afternoon, Breakfast MDR days at sea, Bingo, all the Games, trivia, bean bag toss. We have nothing NEGATIVE to say about Carnival Cruise Ships, Crews, Staff, and Behind the scenes crews. All are polite, engaging, and accommodating. We rate Carnival Cruise Above Excellent..

Watesha Astoria, NY

I have been going on Carnival cruses since 1996 an i love the fun ships, i enjoyed all the many different places i have travel to...the food was great and the ship was amazing and the cabins are very nice and i love the hospitality of the service on the ship. if you haven't been on a cruise yet you don"t know what your missing. i recommend Carnival the fun ship... every year is my birthday cruise alone.. i meet and great new people from all over the world :) i dare you to go on a cruise...

Lois Williams Acworth, GA

I just recently got back from a Carnival Cruise and it was different and great at the same time. It took me over 24 years to return but my family and I had an absolutely great time. My grand's especially enjoyed the kids camp, Dr. Seuss show, story time and breakfast. They loved the pool and movies. I enjoyed the shows and my daughter enjoyed the clubs. We all loved Guy's burgers they were a big hit for the kids. Therefore, it was great activities for all ages. We look forward to returning one day soon. Hopefully, it won't take another 24 years.

Linda

We will be taking our 10th cruise in September - 7 of the cruises have been Carnival. We certainly enjoy the Carnival ships and the value. We have sailed Maudi Grau, Freedom, Glory, Splendor and in Sept. Sunshine. We have sailed alone, with friends, with family and a full out "Family Vacation" with 15 people. There may be hiccups from time to time, but all in all we love Carnival, can't beat it!

David Coalson Navarre, FL

We have been cruising with Carnival for 5 cruises. We have had nothing but wonderful vacations. Even when we had to turn around due to an injured crew member and missed a port, we were refunded for the port, we had to turn back to San Juan because a passenger was sick and needed more attention then they could get on the ship, we were credited with an onboard credit for the delay. When our cruise was cancelled and we had to rebook they did everything they could to find us a cruise to vacation on, not to mention the discount and extra on board credits. The food is wonderful, the staff is wonderful, the whole damn experience is awesome. I tell everyone who wonders what to do for their vacation to go on a carnival cruise. In closing I LOVE CARNIVAL and I can not wait for my next one.