Carnival Cruise Lines Logo

Carnival Cruise Lines

9.6

joe minor sr Hazleton, PA

had a great time, on this cruise, carnival splendor, everyone was sooooo friendly, the ports were great, and the staff was the best

DONALD DOTY JR. Slidell, LA

I was trying to get a trip for one person but it is still $500.00 to $600.00 dollars .... I am single and trying to go on vaction just for me but it's hard when the prices are this high see if yall can come down on your prices for one person to travel alone if not I will go on vaction some where else ... Thank you

PASQUALE L TATA Marriottsville, MD

CARNIVAL PRIDE THE BEST, STAFF VERY FRIENDY AND HELPFUL, FOOD WAS GREAT NO MATTER WHERE YOU ATE, SPA WAS ALSO VERY INJOYABLE, THE SHOWS WERE OK WE HAD FUN FUN FUN.

ARMANDO AND LOURDES CEPEDA Lynwood, CA

WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK NEXT YEAR. GOOD FOOD,SERVICE.SHOWS AND EXCELLENT STAFFS. THANK YOU CARNIVAL MIRACLE FOR A GREAT VACATION.!!!!!

michelle Chattanooga, TN

the room attendants were great but the dinning room was offal it was crowded waiter couldn't get around they only came to the table just to take orders and bring the food never comes back you had to get up just to let them get by the table food was bad only ate there a couple of days went to the open dinning and ate salads the rest of trip

Miss Kitty Mesquite, TX

We have been on three Carnival cruises and enjoyed them all. Met nice people, great, friendly service, and very clean ships! Can't wait to go again.

Frances Maddy Kennewick, WA

The cruise was great. The best bed ever.Just picked the wrong time of year to go on my first cruise.Went during Spring break, and couldnt get in the pool or hot tubs.lol.Maybe try the senior deal next time.

Rachel Mahl San Antonio, TX

Highly Recommend that everyone need to go on a carnival cruise, it most likely wont be the only one you take. Hooked on cruising

Debbie Roberts Clarion, IA

I have been on Carnival 5 times. I love it! Great crew everything about it top of the line! I would recommend it to anyone!

Bonnie Tift Collinwood, TN

Carnival is the best vacation I have ever taken. Fun.Affordable and the best sleep ever! Would cruise everyday if I could!

celena West Palm Beach, FL

We had a blast on the Carnival Ecsasty on August 3, and is looking forward for my next trip in November. The food was great and so was the crew members.

Marilyn Bruening Cleveland, OH

Dining room service was awful. Raw steak, no dinner for some guests , incorrect items, wait staff left. This happened on many occasions. We were unable to get pool towels or chairs because there were not enough towels. On several days I gave up trying to get lunch because of the crowds. Tables were dirty. There was not enough staff to accommodate the large number of people. My children never want to go on another carnival cruise. Servers were rude 75% of the time.

Gary De Bacco Denham Springs, LA

I have cruised with Carnival 17 times and everyone was wonderful, some were more wonderful than others, but all were wonderful

goldie Cincinnati, OH

i had the best time of my life on my 3 cruise on carnival people so friendly food was great entertaintment was great cant wait for my next trp

Tim Work Gallatin, TN

Been on 12 Cruises with them all been Super wonderful, even went with friends on a few and we all had a SuperB time :-) all went smoothly.

David Adams Orlando, FL

Several cruises with Carnival. Loved the Dream to Eastern Carribean. If you like fun, this is the one for you. Wish I had the money to go again

Jeanette Omara Bloomfield, NJ

Have gone on your cruise line many times over 9 times.going on another one in two more weeks. We love everything about your line.

Rita Presnell Johnson City, TN

10 cruises with Carnival and absolutely no complaints. Sailed 2 other cruiselines. Can't make that statement for them. Carnival is the best.

Mary D Hazleton, PA

We have been on 5 cruises.You can do everything or nothing. Just relax and enjoy. Just came back from the remodeled Pride. It was awesome.

Alinda Green Hurricane, WV

I have been on 2 Carnival cruises and enjoyed them both. The last one was the Victory. Food was good. Service was great. I have no complaints.

Barry Holden Vista, CA

I just booked my 21st Carnival cruise and the past 20 have been awsome experiences and I'm looking forward to another awsome in September

joanne Tampa, FL

just got off the glory the food quality could have been a little better other other then that great time great cruise great cruise line

Don Faunce Spring Hill, FL

We have been on 80 cruises with Carnival and have never had any bad experiences. I would highly recommend cruising with Carnival.

Eva Drummond Harrisonburg, VA

The best vacations I have ever had! Everything was taken care of & I truly got to rest. Thank you Carnival for making people feel welcome.

Teagan hickman South Jordan, UT

We love cruising and had a great time... we have gone a few times and have enjoyed all of them. Our kids loved the food on carnival and the things for the kids to do.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I like Carnival Cruise Lines Circle C teen club was awesome. The frozen yogurt machine was awesome because it was open 24 seven. I liked the water side as well.

Brysen roberts Garland, UT

Carnival is the cruise line you go to if you’re looking for a cheap cruise, but in reality, it isn’t cheap at all. Their cruises have cheap tickets, but the food is expensive, the drinks are expensive, and if you want to do something off of the cruise, that’s expensive also! To go kayaking for about an hour, it costs about $130 per person, so if you go with your family, the price gets to be super high!

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

I took a trip with my grandparents. The service was great and there was plenty of things to do on our trip. The stops were fun and we had no trouble getting on or off.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

Just took a Bahamas cruise in February. 16 of us!!! We did the faster to the fun and it was well worth it. The food was surprisingly good, if I had any complaints it was how old the ship looked with rust and our bathroom had a bad smell but we made the most of it.

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

I went on one of the smaller ships to the Catalina Islands for my high school senior trip with a bunch of my buddies. This was the first cruise I had been on. Amazing all you can eat food!

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

Don’t get my wrong, Carnival puts on a great cruise, but I feel like it is a budget cruise or an entry level cruise experience. I also don’t like all the kids that are typical on carnival cruises. Carnival is great for a quick short get away.

MaryAnn Price, UT

We recently returned from a cruise on Carnival. The ship, Carnival Magic was a great ship. The kids (7-15) were always finding something to do on board. They did not like the kids groups. I didn't think the buffet was very kid friendly. Thank goodness for Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I loved the food it was awesome ! I loved the activities that they provided both on the ship and off! Would highly recommend going on a cruise with this company !

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Carnival Cruise is the best cruise line anyone could ever go on! I love waking up and being able to go to the lito deck and get endless amounts of delicious food. Plus, I feel so safe on that big boat!

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

This cruise line is extremely family oriented and has something fun for everyone to do. Not only is it an exciting get away but the ship itself offers some of the best food and entertainment ever.

Nesha Leonard Tallahassee, FL

Literally the best cruise line. The only one I go on. I wish the age limit wasn’t so strict in who can be in a room, but other than that, I love these ships.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been on 1 Carnival cruise. The boat was older. My husband and I found we were avoiding many parts of the ship due to smoke and drinking. Not a great cruise ship for families. I would not take my kids on a Carnival Cruise.

Mhorne182 Pleasant Grove, UT

Cruises are fun. Carnival gets a bad rap as a "party cruise line." I have never had a bad experience. The food is good and the service is good too.

David T Draper, UT

I love cruises for family vacations. You have your entertainment planned and great food. Carnival did a great job in both these aspects. Our waiters for the week were so funny and made dinner fun!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Carnival is a great company to cruise with it you have you get children due to the super fun activities, food, and entertainment. The experience is I credible and we had a great experience in Mexico cruising with them

Ana LaBorde Norcross, GA

I had a great time on my carnival cruise! It was entertaining and a good value. The only downside is the bill you get at the end with all these random fees they don’t tell you about.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We cruised Carnival with all adults. It has such great entertainment and everything was well organized. We had a blast and I love having everything paid for upfront.

Tiffany Nguyen Ashburn, VA

I love the cruise, looking out to the ocean was wonderful on the ship. The food and the customer service was absolutely wonderful. One complaint I have, however, is the prices that the cruise sold on the ship.

Mrs.LadyTee Gulfport, MS

We enjoyed ourselves on our family cruise. Staff was phenomenal. There was tons to do at each port and while just staying on board the ship. The Lido Deck was my favorite.

Andrea Long Beach, MS

Love cruising! My family has always cruised with Carnival. Fun times onboard and budget friendly! My son is a “picky” vegetarian and they always fix him something he will eat, with no fuss! So nice!

Katie Valdosta, GA

We have taken several cruises via Carnival Cruise Lines. We also have a credit card through Carnival. Although some of the shops could benefit from some minor upgrades. Service has always been great.

Louis pierocich Long Beach, MS

Absolutely love cruising with Carnival!! Will be taking my 15th cruise shortly. Best vacation bang for your buck there is!! Highly recommend cruising Carnival!!

Kayla Miami, FL

I took a trip to Mexico and Key West on Carbonval and it was great experience. Awesome staff and great service. I would definitely go again and recommend others as well.

Jill Story

We've taken 4 cruises on Carnival. We like their itineraries and their prices compared to other cruise lines. The steward staff is always amazing. The food is pretty good. The entertainment is just OK.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

Not my favorite cruise line. It seems to me that it is more of a lower end cruise line. I will say that the customer service was good and I thought the food selection was good but not great. That being said, it was much cheaper than other cruise lines. So I guess you get what you pay for.