The Bahamas Paradise crew offers a two night option where travelers can enjoy countless activities, relaxation perks, and food options. From the moment a guest steps on board, there are a number of different dining options which include an abundance of delicious food. There are also shows held on the ship twice each night in their Legends Grand Theater. Guests can also take advantage of spa and beauty treatments as well as casino tables games and slots. Additionally there are excursions guests can go on and options for kids to enjoy.
- Resort and cruise
- Dining and entertainment
All year long, the Bahamas Paradise cruise line provides options to travelers looking to tour the islands. Their most popular option is their two-night Bahamas cruise which includes entertainment and activities. Their ship, the Grand Celebration, sails every other day of the week occasionally offering promotional offers on select week day cruises. Boarding starts at noon, but departures doesn't take place until six o'clock that night so the cruise is convenient for same day flights into West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and Orlando.
Resort and Cruise
The Bahamas Paradise cruise line offers a unique vacation option because it is both a cruise and resort experience for the price of one. The Cruise & Stay vacation lets you combine a Bahamas resort in addition to the cruise portion of the trip. These trips can be as short as four nights or last as long as the traveler desires. The resort partner is the Grand Lucayan Beach and Golf Resort. It is within walking distance of Port Lucaya, the hub of Grand Bahama Island for restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Guests will select their own vacation dates and from there the only decision left is to decide whether or not to purchase the all-inclusive resort option.
Dining and Entertainment
Whether guests decide to go with the two day cruise option or the all-inclusive resort option, there are a number of benefits of traveling with Bahamas Paradise cruise lines. Depending on the option a traveler books, they can expect the following from their trip:
- Dining and endless food options: there is a wide array of food always available. Dining can be done by reservation in the restaurant or through the buffets. Free room service is also available 24/7.
- Entertainment: twice a night, with different shows each night, the Legends Grand Theater is the spot to be.
- Spa: to unwind guests can take advantage of the spa and beauty treatments. These treatments are for your face, hair, feet, hands and more.
- Casino: there is a casino on board complete with popular table games such as Blackjack, Three card poker, and Ultimate Texas Hold 'em.
- Bahamas Excursions: there are a number of Bahamas excursions to take advantage of. These include activities such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, or golf.
- Kids activities: there are also options for children complete with pools and water slides.
Bahamas Paradise cruise lines is an option for couples looking for a little getaway or families with children hoping to enjoy and fun and luxurious vacation. There are activities and options for everyone. Their flexible travel dates accommodate thousands of travelers each year.
- Extra costs
- Only one destination
- Luggage restrictions
Like a number of other cruises, Bahamas Paradise also requires their guests to foot the bill for gratuities. Additionally, there are other fees travelers are expected to pay in addition to the regular nightly rates. Travelers will want to make sure to account for other fees in their budget. These additional costs include:
- Airfare/travel: travelers will need to get to and from the cruise starting and ending point. Flights can cost hundreds of dollars and will need to be accounted for.
- Gratuities: there is a daily gratuity for each person that is paid at the end of the trip. The gratuity charges are $12/day per guest.
- Land activities: there are activities available on land as well, but those will come at an additional cost.
- Wi-Fi: there is an additional $10 charge per day charge for Wi-Fi access.
The drink packages are also a little pricey. Since the cruise per person rate is reasonable, the "extras" are a bit expensive. Bahamas Paradise cruise lines offers a number of drink packages to choose from. They break down as follows:
- Unlimited soda package - $21
- 10 Alcoholic drink coupons - $65
- 10 non-alcoholic drink coupons - $30
- Prices do not include the 18 percent service charge
Only One Destination
Bahamas Paradise cruises only travel to and from the same destination. If a guest wants to go somewhere other than the Bahamas, this cruise line is not the best option. A limited number of destinations may deter some travelers from booking with Bahamas Paradise.
Luggage restrictions have also created issues for travelers. Travelers are limited to only two pieces of complimentary luggage. Bags cannot exceed 50 pounds per piece. Additional bags or for luggage that exceeds 50 pounds will need to pay $25 per bag.
The Bottom Line
The Bahamas Paradise cruise line is one of the most accommodating cruise lines available with so many travel dates and flexible travel packages. That being said, there is only destination to travel to so if the Bahamas is not where a guest wants to go, they will want to look elsewhere.