GoFundMe

Roddy

I had a technical problem, contacted support and they solved the roadblock.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team, Roddy. We're glad they could help fix that issue for you and get you all set on your account. If any other issues come up or if you have any questions, just let our team know. They'll be here for you, 24/7!

Evelyn Strongylakou

It's very easy to use and customer service is excellent, fast and helpful.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're honored to receive such kind feedback, Evelyn! Thanks for your kind words, we're happy to hear that our Customer Happiness Team could give prompt and helpful service.

Dawnne Woodie Anaconda, MT

I was having difficulty in changi g the picture and they resolved it instantly.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're happy that our team could help change your picture, Dawnne! Any request, from pictures to account transfers, our team is happy to help! Please do let our team know if you have any other questions or concerns while on GoFundMe.

Tokyo Direkston Baltimore, MD

So far, so good. I have no complaints and the customer support is outstanding.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad to hear it's smooth sailing, Tokyo! Thanks so much for your kind words about our Customer Happiness Team, they're always here for you.

Derald Andrews Ontario, CA

Lena was very helpful. She explained the process and assisted me immediately.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad to hear our Customer Happiness Team could help, Derald! Our team members are proud to offer prompt and helpful support, 24/7.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

Very convenient. Quick start up and easy disbursement of funds.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear it was easy to set up and withdraw funds, Sara! Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let our Customer Happiness Team know if we can help with anything else at all.

Jul. 29th, 2018

Lisa Nason Fife Lake, MI

I love all the help I got with my account They were there every step of the way

Reply from GoFundMe

Thanks for the kind words, Lisa! We're glad our Customer Happiness Team could be here to assist, every step of the way.

Jun. 7th, 2018

Kevin Klotz Spring, TX

It has been easy to use this site to keep me funded while I am homeless.

Mike Jupiter, FL

Very pleased with the campaign we ran and how well go fund me worked.

Reply from GoFundMe

That's great to hear, Mike! Thank you for using GoFundMe.

Mar. 9th, 2018

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

have used this service for a family event to raise money. was a very easy process

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so happy you found GoFundMe easy to use, Darius! Please let our team know if we can assist with anything at all.

Jan. 17th, 2019

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

this is great way to connect to millions of people to raise money for those in need.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thanks for your kind words, Allyah! We're committed to helping people raise funds for their cause and get the funds they need. Please do let our team know if you have any questions while on GoFundMe!

Trina Ward

I love that you can put a fundraiser together and share it with others so easily. Great company!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad to hear our platform is easy to use, Trina! Thanks for your kind words about GoFundMe, and please let us know if we can help with anything else at all.

Aug. 22nd, 2018

Yasmin Rahman

Very prompt and professional service. Thank you.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thank you for your kind words, Yasmin! Our Customer Happiness Team is proud to offer prompt and helpful service, 24/7.

Coleen Spatafora

I was impressed with communication following my donation.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear that, Coleen! If our Customer Happiness Team can help with any questions or concerns you have during your GoFundMe experience, please do let us know!

Ashley Kampen

Extremely quick response and easy to deal with!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear that, Ashley! Thanks for contacting our Customer Happiness Team!

Apr. 23rd, 2018

Paul

Helfpul, sorted problem within one email.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thanks for getting in touch with us, Paul. Our Customer Happiness Team is committed to rapid and helpful email support, 24/7!

Apr. 23rd, 2018

Brandin Spokane, WA

Go fund me is a great idea and helps allot of people

Cara Talley Topeka, KS

Great customer service. Easy sight to use.

Jr Orem, UT

great way to fund for money. simple and easy to donate and setup. great idea.

Reply from GoFundMe

We appreciate your feedback, Jr! Thanks for giving GoFundMe a try, and if you ever need help on anything in the future, our Customer Happiness Team will be here to assist!

Oct. 5th, 2018

Monai West Queen Creek, AZ

Used for my daughter's cheer fundraiser. Was able to make what she needed!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear it, Monai! All the best to you and your daughter, we're happy you could use GoFundMe for her cheer fundraiser!

Jul. 8th, 2018

Spencer Goodworth Pleasant Grove, UT

Great way for me to help support people for what they believe in.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear GoFundMe has worked for you, Spencer! If you ever have trouble making a donation or creating a campaign, our Customer Happiness Team will be here to help.

Jun. 13th, 2018

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Simple to use - easy way to donate to friends or a cause.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thanks for your feedback, Carole! We strive everyday to make GoFundMe the easiest and safest place to donate online.

Michael Ogden, UT

Very clever and I’ve seen it help slot of people

Reply from GoFundMe

Thanks for your kind words, Michael! If you ever have any questions about using GoFundMe, please let our Customer Happiness Team know, they're happy to help!