GoFundMe

Tammy Mondschein Warrington, PA

I was having problems finding the link to my Go Fund Me campaign because I was so overwhelmed with trying to get my parents needs taken care of and trying to get various church projects done. Bevin was very kind and didn’t make me feel stupid because I couldn’t find the link. I’m very happy!!!

Reply from GoFundMe

Happy to hear Bevin was able to help, Tammy! She's a rockstar, we're lucky to have her on the team!

Shantia Matthews Minneapolis, MN

Agent successfully set up account when I ran into problems. The response time via email was awesome; my issue was resolved almost immediately. I was able to launch my campaign the same night. The step-by-step instructions that followed were spot on.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear our Customer Happiness Team was able to help, Shantia! Our team is available 24/7 if you have any other questions during your GoFundMe experience.

Mary Regan Garden City, NY

GoFundMe was very easy to use to set up an account and, when a situation occurred that prevented the beneficiary from taking a withdrawal within the required 30 days, the customer support team was not only very responsive, they were extremely accommodating.

Deborah Doll Crestwood, KY

My son's unit is doing a military commemorative march and I made the mistake of putting my funding on the wrong year. I emailed GoFundMe. com about my mistake and they refunded my donation so I could donate to the correct year. They were very professional, considerate and helpful.

Sarah Pittsburgh, PA

I had an amazing experience with customer service. I was unable to access the site to collect the money for our page. I sent an email, got a response within minutes, & was provided a solution that worked on the first try. I'd highly recommend GoFundMe!

Rick (Richard) Wood Schenectady, NY

Dear Sirs, I have donated before to try to help a very dear friend, but have never found myself in the position i'm faced with now having to ask for help. Though no one has donated as yet, i'm trusting on the kindness of friends. Everyone at "GoFundMe" has been so helpful and kind. Thank you !! Sincerely, Rick wood

sara Highland, CA

The customer service of GoFundMe was amazing. The gentleman was both professional and personal with his responses to my needs. So not only does this company facilitate in helping others but the thoughtful and immediate manner in which they address individuals is amazing.

Shawnee Guyer Madelia, MN

I have had nothing but a positive experience with Go Fund Me. I was having trouble setting up a withdraw as a beneficiary and was at the deadline to get it set up. I emailed the team, got an email back within 5 min. She was able to resolve the issue for me immediately. They were great! Thank you Go Fund Me!

Therese Palkovic Suwanee, GA

The world needs to focus more on helping each other and doing it with a smile. This was my experience when I reached out to the Customer Happiness Team at GoFundMe. They were timely, responsive and extremely helpful. It's an incredible breath of fresh air and more organizations should follow their lead.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thank you so much for those kind words, Therese! We're humbled by your feedback.

Kim Frenette Knightdale, NC

I had an issue with the "tip" part of my donation. The 100.00 went to the tip and the 5.00 went to the family. I requested the money be moved appropriately and I received an email in about 10 minutes reading that the monies would be refunded to my account in 3-5 days.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thank you for this feedback, Kim. Our team is always happy to quickly issue refunds when honest mistakes are made.

Pat Portland, OR

Peter from GoFundMe took quick action when I alerted Customer Service about disturbing comments and photographs placed on a beneficiary's GoFundMe page. Very soon after I complained, I received a note that those were removed and the person who wrote the comments was banned. Thank you for the immediate response in taking care of this!

Reply from GoFundMe

We love Peter, too! He's great at what he does, and we're glad to see that he was able to help remove the unwanted comments and images quickly.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

I have used this company for personal reasons, as well as donated to others who have used it. Such a cool way to spread the word about others who need help! I love that I can do this from the comfort of my own home!

Qiao Bethesda, MD

This web is very helpful for the needed, I used it to donate money to my friend kids and church friend who had serve disease and need immediate help for medical treatment, we raised $100.000 in two days.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

GoFundMe is such a cool way to help people in need. I specifically have been the recipient of huge amounts of help during a really tough time when my baby was being evaluated for lung transplants. It really saved us.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

I’ve been able to donate to causes for friends that have really needed help. My friend needed money for his cancer expenses - donating to the cause was easy and overall a great platform to help out so many people.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad that GoFundMe could help and host your friend's campaign, Tanner. Our thoughts are with him in his fight against cancer, and we're always here to support you and your friend if any issues arise with donations on GoFundMe.

Jim Kettinger Highland, MI

Help Desk provided good response to getting the correct link to the campaign I was interested in. The list when the campaign ended of the number of donors and names/amounts (for non-anonymous donors) was a good read.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad our Customer Happiness Team could offer support, Jim! We're always looking for ways to implement customer feedback to our platform, and if you have any other questions, concerns, or more you'd like to see from us, please do let our team know!

Oct. 18th, 2018

Jack rosenbaum Scottsdale, AZ

They are Fair, honest, quick to respond, respectful and doing a service to society by allowing compassionate people to donate to people in need... in a easy to navigate, straightforward and well organized format!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're honored to receive such kind feedback, Jack! Thank you for your kind words about our Customer Happiness Team and our platform. We're striving every day to improve our fundraising experience for the GoFundMe community.

Kathy Lara San Pedro, CA

Teanna was very helpful and responded promptly to my emails, which I love. She was also friendly and professional. When teanna was out of the office, Francisco was able to help us. Great experience overall

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad Teanna was able to help, Kathy! She's a star member of our Customer Happiness Team, and we're also glad to hear Francisco could assist when she was out of the office! He's another exemplary team member, and they're both happy to help if you have any other questions or concerns!

Christine Letchworth Arnold, MD

I had a problem tracking a payment. I emailed and the follow up was exceptional! They kept in touch at least 1 time a day until resolved. They had practical answers and suggestions.

Reply from GoFundMe

Our Customer Happiness Team always wants to make sure your issue is resolved, Christine! Thank you for your kind words, and we're glad to hear that the issue was all fixed up for you.

Donte Russell Culp Indialantic, FL

My phone number was out of date. Transferring funds was not possible without the correct information. The service agents responded quickly, were very helpful, and most importantly courtesy too.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad our team could help fix up your phone number issue, Donte! Thanks so much for reaching out to us so we could securely help you change the phone number on your account. If our Customer Happiness Team can help with anything else at all while you're on GoFundMe, reach out at any time!

Ahshia anderson Stockton, CA

A really great way to help someone in need and to receive help as well, A great way to bless someone and be a blessing all three one website.. thank you go fund me for helping me provide for my dad.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thanks for your kind words, Ahshia! We're glad to be the platform to help you raise funds and receive the help you need. If we can help during your time on GoFundMe, please feel free to let us know.

Hanim Samara Silver Spring, MD

The rep answered my question immediately. Before that, I receive a personalized email stating that my question was being reviewed. This all took place on the same day. Amazing!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad our Customer Happiness Team could provide prompt and helpful support, Hanim! Our team is always here for you, 24/7. If you have any questions during your time on GoFundMe, please contact them!

Aug. 31st, 2018

Alhaya

Easy to set up, and if you need to refund money back to sponsor GoFundMe staff are amazing! Fast and efficient! Most importantly kept me informed through the process! Thank you Team!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad our Customer Happiness Team was able to help, Alhaya! We're happy they could assist with refunds and our team will be here for you, 24/7.

Aug. 23rd, 2018

Robyn C Hargrave

Very user friendly, help facilities are terrific. The only suggestions I would make is that more fonts could be available for presentation of content but I guess there is a reason for that.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear the site is working well for you, Robyn! We appreciate your feedback on having more fonts available, and while that's not something we have available at the moment, we'll absolutely share this with our team. If you have any other questions or concerns while using GoFundMe, our Customer Happiness Team is here to help.

Jun. 14th, 2018

Sergio Raez Villanueva

Super simple to use and straight-forward to let others know about your campaign through social media. Processing the funds is really easy to follow as well and very quick! Very satisfied with it!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear it, Sergio! Please let our Customer Happiness Team know if you ever have any questions or concerns during your time on GoFundMe.

Jun. 13th, 2018

Alexis Wardle

I had set up a go fund me account that I had to cancel and give refunds to. With the help of Rudolf (customer service) he quickly and happily helped me out and did the refunds within 20 minutes of my initial email.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad Rudolph could help, Alexis! He's a wonderful member of our Customer Happiness Team, and we'll be here to help if you ever need any other assistance while on GoFundMe.

Jun. 12th, 2018

A.S. Watsonville, CA

Customer service is excellent. They are swift to respond and happy to help! Highly impressed with their ability to convey a genuine desire to help you make your campaign work.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad our Customer Happiness Team could help, A.S.! We're always looking to help each campaign organizer reach their goal and we're happy to offer tips and coaching to share the campaign to your community.

Jun. 7th, 2018

April

It has been an easy and delightful experience. While managing my campaign they have given me ideas on how to get the word out and when I had an issue, they replied in a timely manner.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear you've had a positive experience, April. Our Customer Happiness Team is always available to offer coaching tips and fix any issue you have while on GoFundMe.

Jun. 7th, 2018

Richard VanTassel Erie, PA

I had a problem with a tip on a pledge I made. It was handled very professionally via email unfortunately I can’t remember the young ladies name. She was very helpful and went over and above to rectify the situation.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear a member of our team could help with that tip issue, Richard! We'll always be here to address and fix any issue you have, 24/7.

Jun. 4th, 2018

Luanne Danville, KS

I wasn't sure how the process worked and I really wanted to donate some to a friend of a friend. It was very easy and I was surprised how much I was contacted by you after the donation was made

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad you were able to donate, Luanne! Our Customer Happiness Team will always be happy to help, 24/7.

May. 25th, 2018

Abdul Chappell Fort Worth, TX

I had a lot of questions and the person that helped me was patient and thorough. Stayed with it, until I got all the answers I needed. I am very satisfied with the awesome service I got.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear you were very satisfied, Abdul! Our Customer Happiness Team will always be here to help serve you for any issues or questions you have.

Debbie Wilson

I had been having issues with app on and off since I opened it. Contacted the support staff and dealt with various members. All helpful, kind and couldn't do more to help me find the root of problem and fix. Thankyou to all.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're sorry to hear you were having issues with our GoFundMe app, Debbie! Our Customer Happiness Team will always be here to help with any issues during your GoFundMe experience.

Michelle C Frisco, TX

I had a very positive GoFundMe experience setting up a fund for a friend in need. It was my first time using GoFundMe so it took me a bit to figure everything out but overall, the experience was easy and good.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're happy to hear you had a good GoFundMe experience, Michelle. We hope our platform was able to help you raise funds for your friend in need.

Rebekah Wharton

GoFundMe makes it easy to set up and run a fundraiser. When I had a question, I contacted customer service and received a quick, comprehensive and easy-to-understand explanation. I would use GoFundMe again.

Reply from GoFundMe

Great to hear you had a positive GoFundMe experience, Rebekah! If you choose to use GoFundMe again for your fundraising needs, our Customer Happiness Team will be ready to assist and answer any other questions.

Erin Miller St. Petersburg, FL

Thank God for this service! I'm able to focus on my health and not worry about bills. The customer service team was very quick and friendly when I needed help accessing my funds. I am so grateful.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad GoFundMe could be there for you, Erin! We're sending our support and our Customer Happiness Team will always be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dean Webb Ocala, FL

This is my first gofundme.com experience, and it was super easy to set up and get started. I was so excited when I started to get donations. Their customer service is always outstanding and very polite.

Jim Greenhalgh

For me, the experience is bigger that GoFundMe. It is an exception these days to be uplifted by e-mail communications but, Thats what happened. Thanks to Jenna and the team. Hope I can pay it forward. Thanks Jim

Shawn maclellan

Made a mistake on a donation. Did not notice the tip section. Due to the high donation, the tip was excessive.(it is done auto. Base on a %) i asked for a refund and to my surprise they complied.

Jeanette Schur Olympia, WA

GoFundMe is easy to set up but if helps needed, a representative is available quickly. They are kind and do all they can to make you feel comfortable. I never saw myself asking for help in this way but am glad I did.

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

I used Go fund me for a friend that was raising money to help her mom with cancer. It was a nice way to be supportive of her but to also see the progress they were making towards their donation goal.

Reply from GoFundMe

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Jacinda! We appreciate it.

Mar. 2nd, 2018

david jones

I think this site does so much good. I have NO problem with them taking 7% of all funds. Charities usually take anywhere from 50 - 75% for "operation expenses" I love how generous people are.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're thrilled to hear you had such a good experience with GoFundMe, David! Since you wrote this review, we've recently updated our fees to remove the 5% platform fee from all US, Canadian, and UK personal fundraising campaigns, so now even more funds go to the folks who the campaigns are for.

Mar. 6th, 2018

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

I enjoy browsing the personal and business fundraisers on GoFundMe. It feels good to be charitiable and know exactly what my donation is going to be used for. Also like learning about different blossoming industries entrepenuers are trying to break into.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad to hear you enjoy being on GoFundMe, Matthew! We're proud to host campaigns for a variety of causes, and we work each day to ensure that the safety of all campaigns is maintained. Should you have any questions about a campaign, please contact our Customer Happiness team!

Eric San Diego, CA

I have had a couple of friends in a real financial struggle after a tragedy and they have used GoFundMe to get back on track. Sites like this are great when used honestly. Gofundme is a great and simple way to raise money for good causes across the world.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad to hear your friends have been able to use GoFundMe when they need it most, Eric. We're proud to be available to those who would like to raise funds for causes that are important to them.

Mali Orem, UT

GoFundMe has helped and supported so many families in need. What an amazing tool to reach out to the world to donate and help others in need. It's easy to donate by a simple click of a button. This site is very easy to set up and share. simple steps and user friendly.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're honored to receive such kind feedback, Mali! Thank you for sharing your GoFundMe experience with us, we're happy to be the platform to help people raise funds for their need or cause.

Aiga Orem, UT

everyone now a days use this for fundraising. GoFundMe makes it easy for anyone around the world to donate to a certain cause. When i have donated it was very simple to donate, enter information and i was done. It easy a great idea for fundraising.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so proud to be the place people go when they need to raise funds or want to help out a cause, Aiga. Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if we can help with anything else during your time on GoFundMe.

Kim Millett Lindon, UT

We were able to use GoFundMe when a nephew passed away. We were able gather money to pay unpaid bills and the costs for funeral services. I think people recognize the "GoFundMe" name and feel comfortable contributing to a good cause.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're sending all our best to your family during this difficult time, Kim. We're honored that you were able to use the GoFundMe platform to get the funds you need, and our team will always be here for you, 24/7.

Aug. 21st, 2018

Jodie Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

GoFundMe has allowed me to help friends that are in need. What a blessing it is to many people to be able to find help and support through their network of friends, family members, acquaintences, and sometimes even strangers!

Reply from GoFundMe

We're so glad you're able to use GoFundMe to help those in need, Jodie! We'll absolutely share your kind words with our team, and our Customer Happiness Team is always here to help, 24/7!

Aug. 21st, 2018

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

My best friend had their moving truck stolen so we did a GoFundMe to help them replace the things they had lost and it was so simple to get the word out to everyone. It was an incredible success! It was easy to use and easy for people to donate to.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad to hear GoFundMe could be here for your best friend, Anne! We're sorry their moving truck was stolen, but we're honored to be the platform to get them back on their feet.

Jul. 29th, 2018

Trent Allen Queen Creek, AZ

Amazing website. After a terrible accident we used this website to reach out to many friends and family and gave them a chance to donate. Easy to use and the fees was very reasonable. It helped us in a very difficult circumstance.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're sending our condolences to you and your family, Trent. We're glad that GoFundMe could be here for you in your time of need, and our Customer Happiness Team is always available if any questions or concerns arise during your time on GoFundMe.

Jul. 8th, 2018

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I have never set up a GoFundMe account, but I helped fund a video game one time on their site and it was fast and really easy to do. They reached their funding goal and sent me a really cool collectors edition copy of the game.

Reply from GoFundMe

We're glad to hear you had a great donation experience, Landon! We're glad to hear the campaign reached it's goal and if we can help with anything else during your time on GoFundMe, our Customer Happiness Team will be here to assist.

Jun. 14th, 2018