Veracity is a credit repair company based out of Denver, Colorado. Financial services company has served over 100,000 consumers nationwide in repairing their overall credit scores.

Rank Chart

#22
veracity

$49-$79
6.3

The Good

Veracity offers consumers a comprehensive online education system for credit repair. Consumers are also given 2 package options upon enrollment to help them improve their overall credit scores. Prices for these packages range from $49-$79. The basic package includes unlimited investigations of erroneous items, premium account management, tips, and online access. The second package features all the benefits of the first package, and also includes:

• Personalized credit optimization plan
  • Collection interventions
  • Personal work with creditors

Veracity also offers secured credit card offers and a library of credit repair information. The company offers consumers a money-back guarantee if they are not satisfied. Consumers are able to receive a free initial consultation by either calling the company directly or filling out a short online form on its corporate website.

The Bad

Other area of concern include:

• No license with the Attorney General
  • Mixed online consumer reviews
  • No licensed attorneys on staff

Consumers report issues in the cancellation of services. However, the company has been found to act in good faith to resolve these issues to a consumer’s satisfaction. It is also important to note that the services provided can be easily performed by a consumer on their own without the monthly cost, but may be best suited for those who desire to avoid the long-term hassle and time involved in removal of unwanted credit report items.

The Bottom Line

Veracity appears to be a legitimate credit restoration company with over 13 years of experience in the financial services industry. Veracity has served over 100,000 nationwide consumers to help them remove unwanted and erroneous items from their credit reports. Consumers not satisfied with the company’s services are able to receive a full refund.

It has also received a number of complaints regarding billing and delivery of services. The company needs improvement in a few service areas, including:

• Not being licensed with the Attorney General
  • No licensed attorneys available to clients needing additional support
  • Improvement in its cancellation and billing policies

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Veracity cost?

Customers have two options: the Select plan, which costs $69 to sign up and $49/month afterward; or the Platinum plan, which costs $99 to sign up and $79/month afterward.

Does Veracity allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

Couples may sign up together to get credit repair services. In fact, there is a discount offered to two-party clients.

How does Veracity repair my credit?

Veracity has a simple process to repairing your credit. First, a company representative will identify what issues are leading to a high credit score. Next, a specialist will remove inaccurate or outdated information that might be affecting your score. Lastly, Veracity will ensure the information is corrected.

How does Veracity provide credit monitoring?

Veracity will assess your credit score and inform you of what is causing problems on your report. When there are negative issues, the company will educate you on strategies to repair your credit.

How long will it take before I start to see results with Veracity?

As a customer of Veracity, you should see improvements to your credit score within 45–60 days.

What results can I expect from Veracity?

Because there are so many factors to consider with every customer’s financial and credit situation, it’s impossible to know for sure what specific results will look like; however, customers should be confident that their scores will improve and false information from their credit reports should be eliminated.

How can I contact Veracity?

You can call 1-866-518-2194 to reach a company representative.

Published Results

Veracity hasn’t published a great number of claims, as the company is careful to point out it cannot make guarantees or grandiose claims.

Veracity does prominently include on its website that it usually can help customers’ credit scores improve within 45–60 days.

In addition, Veracity has a number of online publications expert tips and advice to help customers with their credit issues and to help them make good choices in the future.

Price Breakdown

Veracity is committed to providing customers a positive experience. Therefore, the company offers competitive pricing and two options to fit every situation and need:

Select Plan – $49/month

In this pricing plan, customers pay an upfront payment of $69. This gets a Veracity specialist to work on your file. From this point, you will pay $49/month until you are satisfied Veracity has helped you with you credit repair needs. This plan gives you a credit analysis and will process your report and set up your account within 5–10 business days. In this plan, you send Veracity your credit report

Platinum Plan – $79/month

With the Platinum plan, Veracity will pull your credit for you and will set up your account with one day. To sign up for this plan, you pay $99 upfront and $79/month

Couple Discount

For families wishing to get a fresh start with their credit, Veracity is here to help. The company will offer a special discount to two-party customers. Simply choose the Select or Platinum plan and be treated to a reduced rate.

How it Works

Veracity operates a three step process similar to other credit repair companies.

Step #1: Account Creation and Analysis

Consumers open an account and the company performs an investigation. Veracity will also work with creditors on behalf of their clients.

Step #2: Dispute Process

Veracity will work with creditors and credit bureaus to remove errors. Consumers can expect this process to take at least 30-45 days.

Step #3: Settlement

Consumers will receive responses from the 3 major credit bureaus.

Overview

Customer service, excellent work and results are hallmarks of Veracity. If you sign up as a customer, you can have the peace of mind that company representatives are working in your behalf.

The Veracity team is staffed with professionals who know and understand the credit industry and who are well versed in rules, laws and regulations that govern credit and credit reporting. The company is committed to protecting your interests.

In addition, Veracity credit repair specialists are current on industry trends and news. Employees regularly participate on committees, are licensed, and highly qualified. Knowing this should give you confidence that Veracity has the capability and tools to get you the results you seek.

Lastly, when you partner with Veracity, you should expect not only to get the help you need now but also to be armed with resources and information to help you moving forward so that you don’t make financial mistakes in the future.

What to Expect when Signing Up

Before you go to signup here is a few things to expect before you visit Veracity’s website.

1. You will be brought to their webpage with a few different options to getting started.
  2. By clicking “Get Started” you will go through a simple 3-step process.
  3. First, you’ll be asked to pick a plan that best fits your needs and for contact information including: first and last name, email, phone, address, zip code, social security number, etc.
  4. Before moving to the next step you will need to agree to be contacted by a live agent to discuss credit repair.
  5. Next you will proceed to enter in your payment info to process the appropriate signup fee and monthly fee for the plan of your choice.
  6. The last step is to comply and sign regarding Veracity’s legal agreements.

After that be ready to receive a call from a representative and be on your way to repairing your credit. Make sure to come back and leave a review of your experience.

What Can Be Removed?

Veracity will never make any claims that it can get your score to a certain level, nor can the company remove legitimate negative marks from your credit. Still, there are a number issues that can be addressed and removed thanks to Veracity’s help. These include the following:

• Charge-offs
  • Collections
  • Judgments
  • Late payments
  • Medical collections
  • Bankruptcies
  • Tax liens
  • Other false or outdated information on your credit report

Once these items are taken off your credit report, you are in a much better position to obtain desired loans and to have increased peace of mind that you are on better financial footing.

X close
X close

12 Veracity Credit Consultants Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

September 4th, 2016 Kyle, TX

I what’s with this company for 3 years and they never did nothing good on my credit I just spend my money do not trust them

2. User Score

April 6th, 2016 Henderson, NC

Veracity has not helped me at all. All they have done is billed me every month. Every time I call to ask questions they are rude! I wish I never signed up for this. Total waste of my money.

3. User Score

November 3rd, 2015 Hollywood, FL

I think they are really good and very trusted company I would recommend them to anyone if they need help if you wanted to get yourself straightened out go to this company

4. User Score

October 27th, 2015 CA

I canceled through the guy who started my account 9 months later I find that they had been taking money from my account, they said they can not give my money back that I need to cancel after 2 days if trying to get to that department, I finally spoke to a rude girl, that said she will not close out account until I pay them more money, I told her no way they are not getting another dime out of me she said ( get this) she sending to collections, they are to be helping people repair their credit , they don’t care ,they are a despite company the only way to make money is to steal it fro what clients they already have I would stay away from any credit company if u want your credit cleaned up call the credit bureaus your self they are very nice, and they won’t charge you anything its free.

5. User Score

September 8th, 2015 Horn Lake, MS

Veracity has done absolutely nothing to help me they are rude and act like they have no clue what you are talking about when you tell them what you are needing from them. they steel your money and do nothing for you.. I have just gone to my bank to cancel my card so they can no longer take from my acct!!!!! I am very upset because they were suppose to help with a home while fixing your credit!!

6. User Score

July 27th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Veracity is a scam, they steal your money, lie to you, give you BS tips and do absolutely nothing to fix your credit. I spent $240 and they did nothing. In one day I paid off 3 creditors, called and fixed my own credit by getting my own free credit report. Do not hire them, they just rip you off and continue to take your money even when you tell them to stop services. Karma will bit them in the ass one day soon.

7. User Score

April 18th, 2015 Paramount, CA

Varacity is the worst credit repair company. They are rude, they lie, and make false accusation! They wont even close account till you pay them more money! Just know they get paid in arrears and Colorado and federal law prohibits credit repair companys to get paid up front till the service is complete! I can go on all day, Varacity will gaurentee a service on the phone but will not provide it then when confronted they put service cannot be guaranteed in contract but you dont see contract till it’s to late! So make sure you recored call like I did! Also do your research they have been sued for their ability to lie, make false claims and work around state and federal laws!

8. User Score

February 17th, 2015 Wilsonville, OR

While signed up with Veracity, I received exactly one communication per month with an additional “credit tip” via email. When I tried to contact them by phone, I was never able to actually speak with anyone and they would cut me off after 10 minutes on hold. I finally notified them in writing that I wished to stop the service and had them blocked from my bank account. I never received any information on my actual credit score or exactly what they had done to help it.

9. User Score

January 26th, 2015 Palatka, FL

I signed up for your service months ago and have yet to get any information from you. You still take the monthly fee and I want to stop that ASAP. I am in more debt due to a thief who stole my personal things and other major damage was done to my home. I lost my home. Please call me as I have moved. Review I am not sure if any help has been done.

10. User Score

January 27th, 2014 Richmond, VA

Veracity have lived up to all there standards. They have helped me build my credit back up to having a descent credit score. They are a very reputable company. I will recommend everyone to sign up with Veracity to service them with there credit issues. The Prices are also Fantastic….Love Veracity and will continue my business with them.

11. User Score

July 29th, 2012 Fayetteville, NY

this is a great and very helpfully company and even tho they are a little expensive you get what you pay for

12. User Score

July 12th, 2012

They really did a good job.