Even though the Credit Pros have only been in business for 7 years. Combine this with their staff of Certified FICO professionals, and the Credit Pros are a great option for credit repair. The firm claims they are “the company that is fixing America’s credit”.
Not only do the Credit Pros provide a free consultation with one of their certified FICO professionals, they provide unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client. In addition to these perks, the Credit Pros have several other features to note, such as:
The Credit Pros provide clients with a client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager.
In-House Licensed Attorneys
The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients’ credit cases. Also, the President of the Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional.
Transparent Payment Options
The Credit Pros have all of their pricing information and plan options on their website for everyone to see. The firm offers a pay-per-deletion option for $50 per deletion or an unlimited program for $99 a month.
In 2012, the Attorney General found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activity in Idaho. The company was ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution fees. Other charges from the company are:
High Setup Fees
$149 per individual is charged for a setup fee and/or $249 per couple.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Credit Pros cost?
Individuals pay $179 to enroll with The Credit Pros, while couples pay $279 for the first payment, plus $50 for the first confirmed deletion per bureau and $75 for public record deletions.
Does The Credit Pros allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?
An individual and couples may enroll.
How does The Credit Pros repair my credit?
The Credit Pros will aggressively work with reporting bureaus to delete false information on your credit report.
How does The Credit Pros provide credit monitoring?
Experts will carefully examine your credit report and determine what items can be removed and whether you need to enlist their services to improve your credit.
How long will it take before I start to see results with The Credit Pros?
Clients should see removal of false information from their credit report within the first 90 days of service.
What results can I expect from The Credit Pros?
Clients should expect to see their credit scores improve within three months through the deletion of erroneous charges.
How can I contact The Credit Pros?
Contact the company by phone at 1-800-411-3050.
The Credit Pros promote the fact that clients can expect credit repair to take as little as three months but sometimes as much as six to 12 months.
In addition, The Credit Pros say that you will get your credit reports as early as 45 days after signing up.
If you are not satisfied with the service you are receiving for with the results from your credit repair process, The Credit Pros have a policy where you can cancel your service at anytime. Plus, the company promises a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
The Credit Pros allow individuals and two-party customers to enroll as clients. Depending on your situation and how successful the company is at removing false information, your payment amounts will be higher or lower.
If you alone enlist the help of The Credit Pros, you will pay a one-time fee of $179.
You and your spouse or partner may have The Credit Pros work with both of your credit situations. In this case, the couple pays a one-time fee of $279 for services provided.
Individuals and couples will pay extra for each successful removal from their record. In both cases, clients will pay $50 per confirmed deletion of an inaccurate mark on the credit. Also, clients pay an extra $75 for deletions of public record matters
If you aren’t sure whether you would be a good candidate for credit repair, or if you need some initial education and advice, The Credit Pros are happy to meet with you one on one to discuss your needs and answers your questions. This consultation will cost nothing.
How It Works
Once you decide it’s in your best interest to meet with a specialist from The Credit Pros, the company will get started on your file without delay. Here are some specific steps.
- The Credit Pros will give you honest, frank advice on what your situation looks like currently and what it will look like in the future if you enlist the company’s help.
- The company will also work hand in hand with you to set attainable goals on what you hope to achieve financially and how you can get there based on your credit.
- A seasoned professional will then begin contacting bureaus on your credit report that show collections issues, liens, late payments, delinquencies and so forth. The company will force the agencies to delete false reports that erroneously damaged your credit.
- The Credit Pros don’t want you to be in this predicament again, and they want you to move forward with renewed confidence and knowledge. To make sure this is the case, specialist will provide you with the education and resources you need to make good credit choices in the future.
What to Expect when Signing Up
- Expertise and experience. With a matter as serious as credit repair, you don’t want to trust just anyone. With The Credit Pros, you won’t have to worry about this. Nationally renowned experts and professionals who know and understand credit reporting and credit improvement lead the company.
- Reputable and trustworthy. It might make you uneasy to share your most private financial information with someone else, but you can have confidence that The Credit Pros will treat you with respect and honesty as you work together on your credit repair case.
- Tenacity. The Credit Pros won’t stop working for you until you are satisfied and until all false records on your credit report of gone for good.
What Can Be Removed?
On your own, it can be very difficult to repair your credit significantly. Paying off debt is a good practice, but what will raise your score considerably is the removal of erroneous items. Some of these include the following:
- Late payments. These include items that were in fact paid on time or resolved but not recorded.
- Tax liens
- Closed accounts
- Students loans
- This includes automobiles and other items bought on credit.
- Personal identification changed or corrected.
- Negative settlements
The Credit Pros cannot remove any negative items on your report that are in fact truthful and accurate.