The Credit People Logo

The Credit People

6.6

Sami48 Chicago, IL

I found this company on this site, and told myself if they did a good job I'd come back and say so. Well, I'm coming back to say so! So happy I went with them, and that I can start fresh with my credit. Highly recommended!

Tim Core Raleigh, NC

I've only been with this company for 2 months or so and I've already had 8 items taken off all 3 of my credit reports. I wish I would've tried them a long time ago, lol. I'm on my way to credit I deserve and need.

Kenneth Matawan, NJ

I'm so happy with the service. I can't thank the credit people enough. I got my credit in shape now and I hope to get my house this year now. I will give you all another testimonial after I get my house too!

KD Matawan, NJ

They have been so patient with me, they went through everything in such detail and taking the time to explain everything with me. It really made me feel so much better. It has been a great service so far.

Monique Phoenix, AZ

I'm real happy with the everything. Got a new car thanks to them. I got great advice too and it worked. they were on top of everything, its been a big weight off...Ive been telling everyone. Thanks

Dan Dallas, TX

I was with another company, here's the difference...the little things you really can't appreciate until you go through a bad service. haha Compared to my last experience, they get a 10 from me.

Matthew Matawan, NJ

I looked at a lot of companies, and you can pretty much go crazy trying to find the differences. I just liked The Credit People for a lot of reasons, and I'm glad I went with them...they've done an awesome job.

Vanessa Elk Grove Village, IL

They've been really awesome. I've had to move my payment back a couple of times and it was no problem and I needed them to write a letter for me, which they didn't charge me for. Definitely check them out.

Cathy Redding Tempe, AZ

My husband and I used the credit people years ago, and I just needed to sign up again. they're service is really great. this is my second time using them (I know how bad that sounds) but Im glad they're able to help me!

K Tulsa, OK

Only 2 months with this company and I am amazed at what they've done so far!! Very glad I chose them- My future is looking up! I would recommend them to anyone who needs help with their credit

Jess

I tried them and have been really happy. They've done a good job all around and been on top of everything. I picked them because there's a lot they do that other companies don't....Its been easy.

Ray Adamson Gainesville, GA

They were a huge help for me. The price was reasonable and the results came quickly.

Mark Thomas Silverdale, WA

Very thorough and effective. Very knowledgeable on navigating credit report issues.

Jeff Kintnersville, PA

Because they helped get my score almost back to where it was before AT&T extorted me.

Michael

Great Response time credit improvements easy access and live customer service reply

Delores hawkins

The credit people really are great at what they do they removed some negative things off my credit

Ernie G

Good people, we'll worth the money, took my credit score from the 650's, to 720's

Debbie Berry. Huntington Beach, CA

They dad an amazing job raising our credit scores. They are very accessible and competent

Kevin Moore, SC

They exceeded my expectations removing everything negative from my credit reports.

Rose Smithtown, NY

Great service, were a big help in understanding what was wrong wit my credit reports

No name Stone Mountain, GA

Great service. Only thing they dont call you much. You just get a notification in your email

Kenny Knox Wichita Falls, TX

Did a fantastic job in a short period of time. Got all of my negative postings reversed!

Ivette Allentown, PA

Great help and I had to do little . They helped me get my score up 100 points in 6 months.

Sharon Granite Bay, CA

because they are always friendly and very helpful in answering any questions I have.

Milt Pottstown, PA

Because they really helped my credit score and fought for me every step of the way...!

Grey Irving, TX

Good people. They walk you through it and if I had any questions they would pick up phone

Gil Joliet, IL

Easy to deal with. Sent various emails about random inquiries and always responded within the hour.

Willll Lehigh Acres, FL

It was simple, thrustfull and I was able to buy my house and a piece of mine.. thanks

D. Phillips Elizabeth, NJ

Everything your company stated it would do, it did! I have no complaints with the service provided.

Marilyn Aurora, IL

I started a few months ago and they have already gotten stuff removed from my reports. I am very happy with the service so far and would recommend it.

Halley S Elk Grove Village, IL

I was with the credit people for 5 months and had a great experience. the service was professional and they did a really great job, they were awesome.

Jason E Chicago, IL

My wife and I signed up a couple months ago because we want to buy a house in the spring. Its already looking like we'll be doing just that! I'm excited

Tony Tempe, AZ

good company ..glad to give them a good review, they did a great job. its my 3rd attempt at credit repair.. I guess third times a charm witht eh right company

Reilly Elk Grove Village, IL

3 months in and going strong! It was a great choice...I tried this on my own and it was soooo time consuming. Well worth the money and I think they're doing a great job.

C.K. Tempe, AZ

They're great! I used another company before and wasted my money so I went into this not expecting much, but they exceeded my expectations! I've sent them a few people too!

Sam Burton Ontario, CA

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. Reasonable prices and they get the job done. I started with them 5 months ago and I can say it was definitely worth it.

Bradley

All I can say is they know their stuff and spent time talking with me. I strongly recommend them. They made me feel comfortable and confident! thank you so much.

Kat Janiak Chicago, IL

Great company. Happy to recommend them. They've always been helpful and the customer service has been awesome and they did a great job fixing my credit. -Kat

Bethany Fernley, NV

They removed 13 items from my credit within a 1 year time frame

Robert Taylor Gary, IN

They got down to business with my credit accounts and helped my score go up

Kimberly mcsharry

They quickly and effectively removed every bad mark on my credit

Florence Jean-Baptiste

Solved all my credit issues and was able to get my credit score up !

Frank Schwarz

They did what they said exactly. They helped me clean up my credit reports.

Andre Messner Papillion, NE

Easy to work with and they did a better job then I thought they would.

Billy Virginia Beach, VA

My credit was improved so much from where it was unbelievable good turn around!

Chris Lebo, KS

Did a great job. They know that they are doing. Very helpful.

donald trump

good communication, excellent customer service, good results

Sandra Olivo

They help as much to keep your credit clean and your score higher!

Odilon gomez

The best company ever. Your prices went up already that's not good

glassman Castle Rock, CO

They did exactly what they advertise to do, repair my credit.