The Credit People Logo

The Credit People

6.6

Tonya Lexington, NC

I had previously given Credit People a not so good rating after a few months from starting with them but now I will have to update that status rating. They have been working diligently on my case and I am appreciative. At the moment I am still not quite where I need to be but hopefully within the next month I will be. We need to move in June and I would hope that I would be able to qualify for a home and a nice car at a low financing rate.

Larry Purley Saint Louis, MO

They only removed a small amount of negative marks, but I give them a 10+ because they kept there word. I contacted them after 90 days and they sent a full refund no questions asked. I must say a companies word being honored in my book is excellent. I would say, what's to lose if they clean your credit up great, that's what you paid for in the service, and if not a full refund. That sounds like a win win in my book.

Jessica R.

I have nothing negative to say about The Credit People at all... Everyone I have spoke to has been so helpful and nice. I'm able to see things changing already when I log in to my account. I haven't called much though, because I haven't needed to. I signed up with them because I am way too busy to deal with this on my own. Couldn't be happier so far and i'm only 3 months into my service.

Chris Henderson

They fixed my credit in 3 months, it jumped to the highest its ever been. They were so easy to work and communicate with.

Noemi Lopez

Professional, helped me reach my goal for A mortgage, when it was time to cancel, no hassling to keep their services, my needs were met

Rossie Barquist

The Credit People have literally changed my husband and I life. Helping and continuing to help with our credit have given us a brighter future.

Josh Dykhouse

They did what they said they would do. It took some time but that was expected but I am completely satisfied with what they accomplished.

Justin Fort Worth, TX

The Credit People really helped my credit score. They did what they are supposed to, and I'm glad I chose them to help me out.

Hyeyoun

They seem to have fixed my credit score. I think I made a good decision to go with The Credit People. It didn't feel very personalized.

Michael Virginia Beach, VA

This company is prompt and detailed in their work. Their services were very satisfactory. They work for you and get things done.

Tfelton Milford, DE

They got items off of my report that I was told from the collection agencies could not come off, even after the debt was paid.

Patty Ryland Richmond, VA

The Credit People are the real deal. They do everything promised. I was able to get a low interest car loan, credit card, better housing. I am so pleased with their services. I highly recommend them to anyone with credit issues.

Jessica R Hermosa Beach, CA

I was with them a few years ago and just came back after a recent divorce. I love how down to earth and easy they are to work with. Really good company and good people. I trust they’ll help me this time just like they did before

Veronica C Kingman, AZ

They went above and beyond the call of service. In the beginning I did not understand the process and had really expressed my unsatfaction with the service. Immediately they refunded a couple months of service fees assigned me to a personal credit counselor and ended up removing over 20 negative items.

Janice B. Hill

To see how your credit repair works, I've been with a credit repair for a year or more and I still have 7 negative credits still on my report.started out. Paying $99.00, but couldn't afford it so I went to $59.00 a month. Is this good or not.

Patricia Miami, FL

Very happy with the results of the service. I signed up with the credit people a few months ago and they have done a fantastic job. I have seen steady improvements in my credit, and their customer service has been excellent. I have referred a couple of people to them as well since starting. I had a very good experience.

Robin Chicago, IL

So far, I have nothing but good things to say about The Credit People. I did notice a few slow months, but I found later it was because I wasn't following along or doing my part. Once I sent them what I was supposed to things have been going great! I'll report back in a few more months for a final review

Noemi B Chicago, IL

Just got off the phone with you, and as I said, i'm really thankful for what you've done so far! I'm going to wait a little longer to go car shopping as you suggested, but I can't wait to go in there and NOT be ashamed of my credit for the first time! Thank you again!

Katie Katz Matawan, NJ

The credit people were referred to me by someone who used them before. I do not know what other services are like but they have been very professional and have made steady progress with my credit. I have an account where I can see the improvements and they do a great job keeping me informed. its a good service.

Jeff Aurora, IL

The credit people are awesome! The most affordable company and amazing results. Only 4 months in and my credit has drastically improved. I was just approved for a car loan I couldn't get before the Credit people helped me out!

Dee Marsh Mount Dora, FL

I signed up with The Credit People and was so thrilled to speak to very pleasant and understanding people. They were there for me to answer all my questions and help me every step of the way. They raised my credit score as well.

Tommy Phoenix, AZ

Signed up about 5 months ago and my score is up over 90 points. I just needed to get to 680 but Im going to stay on for 2 more months to see if I can get just a bit more improved. Its been a really good experience, they've been always helpful.

Char Chicago, IL

I heard someone in front of me at the bank talking about them, so I looked them up and decided to give them a try too. I'm really happy I did, they are doing some major fixes on my credit already! I've needed this for a long time!

Donnie Chicago, IL

I heard about them from a co-worker who went through their service, they made a big impact for him so I thought i'd give it a try. Only 2 1/2 months in and i'm already impressed with what they've done. It's already been well worth it

Chase Kapazinsky Phoenix, AZ

I was referred by my mortgage agent because I didn't have good enough credit for my loan. I was with the credit people for about a few months and my credit is already much better. I was going to wait but I've already gotten the process started with the mortgage company again. they did a really great job!

Chris Sanchez Matawan, NJ

I'm very happy with my experience and with The Credit People. They removed 24 of the 26 negative items on my credit and although it took a while, it was well worth it! It just takes time. Sign up and they'll take care of you!

Jennifer Matawan, NJ

Great service. After you get started it's smooth sailing. I had a little hiccup in my service just because I missed their beginning emails. I would say just make sure you add them to your safe sender or contacts list...that's what they did with me and I had no problem then! Great service though.

Drew IL

They never dissapoint. I used them a few years back with huge success and moved into my home because of it. I've sent friends and family their way since and they all have thanked me for the recommendation and been happy. I fell into some hard times last year so I'm contacting them again. I know they will help.

Richard A. Layton

My experience with the Credit People was fantastic. Their expertise and professionalism was top notch. They are so knowledgeable, therefore they solved my credit problem. I was in huge pressure, and they relieved me from it. Such a worthy service, which I will definitely recommend.

Mike Mitchell

I am pleased with the services from The Credit People primarily for 2 reasons. First, I pay for a service and they do the work. Other places I have tried in past had me pay and me do the work....just plain thievery. The last, but certainly not least, you see results. I highly recommend.

Apsed1957

I needed a boost in my credit score to qualify for a car loan. Credit People were very quick to respond, and they had ideas I had never known about previously. I quickly made a move, helped my score, and will spare a lot of money on this car loan. Thank you Credit People for everything. Highly recommend!

Jeremy Downers Grove, IL

I put them to the test since I had pretty much zero credit history and what little i did have was bad. After I started I spoke with a really sharp person with the credit people who explained everything about credit to me (a 45min call). I started about 5 months ago and my credit is 10x better than it was then. They did a great job all around.

Tanya Arlington Heights, IL

They helped me qualify for my new home! My credit wasn't the greatest and the Credit People helped improve my scores tremendously! They provided excellent customer service and were really easy to work with. They worked really fast too, I saw results way faster than a previous company I had tried. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know!

Rob

The Credit People really helped me out of a jam recently. They took a look at my finances and helped me sort out a way to get my credit back into shape. I really appreciate their help and the work that they do. Highly recommended.

Ryan Jordan Waterville, ME

The credit people are a real life saver. I've had kinda crappy credit for a while, but after I contacted them they found some very convenient ways for me to improve my score. I'm finally at a place where I can reasonably make big purchases!

Mona Atlanta, GA

After searching many companies I chose Credit People. they had a Good offering service. I have been very satisfied with their job and the following results. My score has already gone up and I am more than happy to write my review for them. Great customer care, easy process. I would definitely recommend them.

Kevin Cleveland, OH

I have been using The Credit People for about 6 months. So far they have repaired or deleted 7 of 15 negatives from my Equifax report. The success has not been as great for my TransUnion or Experian reports but repairs happen at different times for different reports. I'm very confident that the next 6 months will put me right where I need to be!

Marilyn Baker

My credit score went up and the level of professionalism and courtesy made me feel better about my situation

Dave Duncan

Very courteous, professional and they explained everything that was going to happen. They were also very thorough.

Mark Flury Beaverton, OR

They exceeded my expectations. 100% of all the negative items were removed from all 3 of my credit reports.

Will

My score went up 100+ points! The process took a bit longer than I thought (about 10 months), but it was well worth it.

Ndeye Gaye

Because they kept their promise and my credit was up multiple points, making me qualified for my first home.

My friends call me Kush.

Accessible, responsive, affordable and true to their word. They did for my credit what they said they would do.

Debra Phillips Mukilteo, WA

I found them through a referral. They have done everything they could for me. They are always available and helpful.

Brock jar Herndon, VA

Excellent service all the way around. Product is as advertised and customer service is easy to reach.

Ms Tay Alton, IL

They communicate with me throughout the process. My score went up over 50 points in just a few months

Joseph K Atchison, KS

I used credit people for credit restoration services. I was happy although I do use Mint Credit for ongoing monitoring. I would recommend they add credit card suggestions in the future. 4.9/5

Larry Summers Chicago, IL

I liked working with credit people. The customer service ladies are really sweet and everything was pretty easy. If you call in and you get Cindy on the phone you will be well taken care of. All around great folks.

Marissa

The Credit People really helped me with my scores and getting some bad stuff off my reports. It took awhile but I am verry happy with my results. They did a good job and are always friendly on the phone.

JB Matawan, NJ

Great service...I cancelled recently and it's only because my credit is in great shape and things went awesome. I don't need the service anymore but they did a really great job. Thanks!