The Credit People

Call Now

The Credit People
verified
Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

• 60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 24/7 Online Account Access

The Credit People provides hope to those in bad credit situations and shares how better credit awaits them in the future. With 15 years of experience, the Credit People have helped over 100,000 people with their credit. The firm states that everything they do is centered on providing the highest quality service with unmatched benefits for potential and current clients.

The Good

• Price
  • No Hidden Fees
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Member Resources

The Credit People provide clients with all three credit reports AND all three credit scores from the credit bureaus completely free. Also, the firm focuses on ensuring that clients receive the highest credit score increase they can possibly achieve. The Credit People have many great features, such as:

Price

Potential clients can choose to either pay $69 a month, on a month by month basis, or $299 for a complete six-month credit repair program. This is much lower than most credit repair companies.

No Hidden Fees

The Credit People are very transparent. Their pricing details are all on their website. Potential clients can try out their service for seven days for only $19 and continue for $69 a month. There are no hidden fees or extra costs.

Satisfaction Guarantee

The Credit People offer a 60-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. The firm claims "you'll never pay for anything you aren't happy with."

Member Resources

Clients have 24-hour online account access, which is a great resource for members. In addition, there is a blog and educational material for potential and current clients to learn more about credit repair services.

The Bad

• Case Set-Up Cost
  • Limited Package Options
  • Pricing Options

While The Credit People handles the credit case with little to no client work (meaning the client does not have to be an active participant), it is important to note the following:

Case Set-Up Cost

The first seven days of service cost $19 to get case setup.

Limited Package Options

No premium packages offered, just different payment structures.

Pricing Options

There is no "pay-per-deletion" pricing option.

The Bottom Line

The Credit People have a very affordable price for their services and a 60-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Combine this with tons of positive reviews and no hidden fees, and the Credit People prove that they are a great option for credit repair. There have been some consumers that have experienced slow removal times, but they are few. We recommend The Credit People for their experience and for standing by their services. Those who choose to sign up with The Credit People will not have to worry about communicating with the creditors as that will be handled by their assigned credit specialist.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit People below.

(855) 755-5596

119 The Credit People Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

June 27th, 2017 New York, NY

They are very helpful. Its nice to be able to talk to someone and everyone I have talked to from the credit people has been very professional and helpful. I spoke with someone for an hour about my credit, she was really nice and explained everything. My credit is the last thing holding me back from getting my home and they have done a great job so far.

3 0

June 27th, 2017 Matawan, NJ

MY CREDIT SCORE WENT UP 70 POINTS SO FAR! THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT THANKS

June 19th, 2017 Raleigh, NC

Maybe they are legit but they charge by the month and that business model affect the client really bad. They are going to fall and here is how: Usually the people that use this services are people that are kind of desperate and need a rapid change. If you look for info in the web , you will see that this process takes time but not as much time as this companies that work month to month take. People are going to start either fixing the credit themselves or subscribe to another company. In my case, I felt that they tell you: Pay me month to month and just trust me, even if you don't see results, just trust me. After almost 3 month , they only removed 1 collection account from Transunion and the other 2 reports didn't even show in my mail. Maybe if you give them 3 years they will be able to fix your credit. But paying 3 year $59.99 x 12 x 3 = $2,159.64. I believe you will be better going with the competition and pay $99.99 x 12 = $1,120 and you can expect better results.

0 2

June 15th, 2017

To see how your credit repair works, I've been with a credit repair for a year or more and I still have 7 negative credits still on my report.started out. Paying $99.00, but couldn't afford it so I went to $59.00 a month. Is this good or not.

June 4th, 2017

Very happy they removed lots of bad things on my reports. And they are still working on my score. Good job! Rip mela

May 8th, 2017

I recently used The Credit People and I'm very upset that I used them. They guarantee results within 45-60 days, and after three months of no changes on my credit report I cancelled with The Credit People. They disputed three of the six companies on my credit report, but nothing changed and The Credit People stopped contacting me. They did refund me the $59 that they were taking out for this month, but not for the other two months of $59 each. That was $118.00 wasted. I might go back to Lexington Law, even though they cost more they removed three disputes from my credit report within a month. I definitely do not recommend The Credit People, I don't know how they got decent ratings in the first place.

April 21st, 2017 Chicago, IL

This company helped me out big time with my credit. Awesome!

April 6th, 2017 Edison, NJ

I had 9 out of my 11 negative items on my credit report fixed. This was exactly what I was looking for and the credit people did a great job.

February 2nd, 2017 Miami, FL

Very happy with the results of the service. I signed up with the credit people a few months ago and they have done a fantastic job. I have seen steady improvements in my credit, and their customer service has been excellent. I have referred a couple of people to them as well since starting. I had a very good experience.

February 2nd, 2017 Plano, TX

AWESOME! MY CREDIT SCORE IS UP 160 POINTS AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB!

2 1

February 2nd, 2017 Plano, TX

Big help with my credit. It was easy and super worth it for the money. They raised my score and my credit is a million times better. Thanks!

January 5th, 2017 Chicago, IL

So far, I have nothing but good things to say about The Credit People. I did notice a few slow months, but I found later it was because I wasn't following along or doing my part. Once I sent them what I was supposed to things have been going great! I'll report back in a few more months for a final review

January 2nd, 2017

I have tried to call over 7 times to cancel my credit. The first time I was hung up on. The other times I waited over 40 minutes wait time for each call before hanging up and calling back. All I want to do is simply cancel. I also called directly when they open and still have not talked to anyone

December 20th, 2016

My name is Musa I can't thank enough for what the credit people done for me. it took long to get where I am at now but my numbers are looking good like a gold. it took me two years to get close to 800 score. a lot of people saying we not happy but did you do your part? every time you get mail from any credit company your job is to email or fax back to the credit people you got to be on top of this system that's the only way you can get where you want to go. I am now buying a house but two years ago forget about buying a house I couldn't even get a credit card. again thank you

August 9th, 2016 Chicago, IL

Just got off the phone with you, and as I said, i'm really thankful for what you've done so far! I'm going to wait a little longer to go car shopping as you suggested, but I can't wait to go in there and NOT be ashamed of my credit for the first time! Thank you again!

July 11th, 2016 Matawan, NJ

Great service...I cancelled recently and it's only because my credit is in great shape and things went awesome. I don't need the service anymore but they did a really great job. Thanks!

July 6th, 2016 Matawan, NJ

The credit people were referred to me by someone who used them before. I do not know what other services are like but they have been very professional and have made steady progress with my credit. I have an account where I can see the improvements and they do a great job keeping me informed. its a good service.

July 5th, 2016 Plano, TX

I had a very good experience with the credit people. They have such a friendly staff and my credit was a handful to say the least. I did a lot of research before I chose them and they did exactly what they said they would. I received my scores and got access to my account, then they were off and running. I just checked in but it was very easy. I have told several people about their service and am got really great results. Thank you.

June 14th, 2016 Houston, TX

I am currently the victim of identity theft,and being in a position to find a place of my own my credit score could play an important role as-too whether or not I can celebrate my recovery in a place of my own! 18-months TOMORROW! PRAISE the LORD OH MY SOUL!

June 8th, 2016

Patti I have been with "The Credit People" since last July almost a year. I have only had one item removed from all 3 credit bureau's and that item was easy. I had been late once with this credit card and they were able to get that off. My other items I have several more I have 2 settlements but have paid off and they can't get those taken off. They have not helped me to my satisfaction.