Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit has offered credit repair and restoration services to those looking to improve upon and build up their credit scores. Sky Blue Credit offers their services nationwide and they are compliant with the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). Additionally, Sky Blue Credit is both licensed and registered with the States Attorney General office.
Sky Blue Credit makes it easy for potential clients to get started on their credit repair journey. After submitting a simple online form, Sky Blue Credit specialists will immediately get started on preparing the case and getting their clients back on the right financial road. After enrolling, Sky Blue Credit clients can also expect:
Credit repair specialists who will professionally manage credit bureau disputes.
Credit Report Suggestions
Personal and customized FICO score recommendations.
Number of Items Removed
Up to 15 items disputed every 35 days (5 items per report).
Discounts for couples. Couples can be simultaneously enrolled to repair their credit.
Simple three-step credit dispute process to remove negative inaccuracies.
Ability to cancel services at anytime.
While Sky Blue Credit has over two decades of experience in the credit repair industry, there are still aspects of their service that could be improved. Sky Blue Credit does work at a fast pace, but there things potential clients should be aware of before signing up:
Monthly payments instead of “pay-per-deletion” format.
Case Set-Up Costs
Set up fee of $59.00-$99.00 will be charged after first 6 days of service.
Limited package options (only difference in packages are individuals and couple pricing).
Additional costs may be associated with purchasing credit reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sky Blue Credit Repair services cost?
Sky Blue Credit Repair offers to pricing packages:
- Individual Monthly Rate – $59.00/month – This includes all of Sky Blue’s credit repair services including bureau disputes, score assistance, and more.
- Couples Monthly Rate – $99.00/month – This package includes all of Sky Blue’s services, but includes a discount for enrolling more than one person at a time.
Be aware that they also require customers to purchase their own credit reports. Credit reports can be purchased once for a $29.95 fee or monthly for $29.95 each month.
Does Sky Blue Credit Repair allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?
Sky Blue Credit Repair does allow for you to register more than one person at a time with its couples discount. This allows for two people to be signed up for $99 per month.
How does Sky Blue Credit Repair repair my credit?
Sky Blue Credit Repair repairs your credit by reviewing your credit report in depth to find any issues. They then will email you a list of items they have identified as dispute items. They then take those items and send dispute letters to the 3 credit bureaus in order to have those negative items removed from your credit report.
Does Sky Blue Credit Repair provide Credit Monitoring?
Sky Blue Credit Repair does not offer credit monitoring.
How long will it take before I start to see results with Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair does not have an official timeline for when customers should expect to begin to see results on their credit score. Sky Blue does acknowledge that after they have sent in a dispute letter, the credit bureaus have 30 days to process results. Therefore most customers see initial results in about a month.
What results can I expect from Sky Blue Credit Repair?
According to Sky Blue’s Website, the average Sky Blue customer starts with around 60 disputable items and approximately a credit score around 500. After about 6 months, Sky Blue customers have seen approximately 45/60 negative items removed from their credit score.
How can I contact Sky Blue Credit Repair?
You can contact Sky Blue Credit Repair by:
Phone: or by visiting their site
Sky Blue Credit Repair has published a few statistical customer results:
- According to Sky Blue’s Website, the average Sky Blue customer starts with around 60 disputable items and approximately a credit score around 500.
- After about 6 months, Sky Blue customers have seen approximately 45/60 negative items removed from their credit score and has resulted in an increase of approximately 180 points.
It is important to remember that results will vary for every customer.
Sky Blue Credit Repair offers to pricing packages:
- Individual Monthly Rate – $59.00/month
- Customized Disputes
- Customized Re-Disputes
- Statue of Limitations Research
- FICO Score Recommendations
- Credit Rebuilding Help
- Debt Validation
- Goodwill Letters
- Debt settlement/negotiation consultations
- Couples Monthly Rate – $99.00/month – This package includes all of Sky Blue’s services, but also includes a discount for enrolling more than one person at a time.
Sky Blue does not provide a credit report to start the process. They require customers to purchase their own credit report to start and whenever customers want an update on how their credit is doing. Customers can chose from two different options:
- One Time Credit Report – $29.95 – This provides only one, 3-bureau credit report.
- Monthly Creidit Report – $29.95/month – This service also includes FICO Scores, 3-Bureau Monitoring, and ID Theft Protection.
How does it work
Sky Blue Credit follows a simple, yet effective credit disputing process. Each step is used to help clients get their credit back on track in a timely, but permanent, manner. There will be some preparation needed to take place on the client’s part, but Sky Blue Credit can help make even obtaining credit reports a no-hassle experience. Sky Blue Credit follows this process:
- Getting The Case Started: Clients simply need to log onto Sky Blue Credit’s website (or call 1-(888) 906-3758) to get the ball rolling. Within the first couple of minutes, clients will receive an email notification with step-by-step instructions on how to obtain all three credit bureau reports for Sky Blue Credit to analyze. During this time, clients can also receive a free consultation where questions can be answered.
- Review and Case Setup: After clients forward on the credit reports from the three major credit bureaus, Sky Blue credit specialists will then do an in-depth, line-by-line review on each of the credit reports. During this review, the items that need to be challenged will be highlighted and a list of each of these items will be emailed to the client. This list will include all items that have been identified for dispute. In that itemized email, a practical score optimization with rebuilding advice will be included based on the individual’s situation.
- Dispute Process: The disputing process will begin shortly after qualified items have been identified. This process will include Sky Blue Credit challenging any and all erroneous items found on the client’s credit reports. All results of these challenges will be sent directly to the client (since Sky Blue is simply acting on behalf of the client), so updates will be made available immediately. If, for any reason, the negative items are not resolved, Sky Blue Credit will automatically send a customized re-dispute that is geared towards “maximizing the probability of achieving the desired outcome.”
What to Expect When Signing Up
What to expect when signing up online?
Before you go to signup here is a few things to expect before you visit Sky Blue Credit Repair’s website.
- You will be brought to their webpage with a two different options to getting started.
- By clicking “GET STARTED!” you will go through a simple 3-step process.
- First, you’ll be asked for contact information including: first and last name, email, phone, address and zip code.
- You will also acknowledge that you will have to purchase a 3-Bureau credit report at your own expense before moving forwards.
- Next you will proceed to enter in your payment info to process the $59.00 fee for monthly plan or $99.00 for the couples plan.
- The last step is to comply and sign regarding Sky Blue Credit Repair’s legal agreements.
The first $59.00 fee will be charged six days after the initial start up date and is considered the review/setup fee. Starting the next month, you will continue to be charged the $59.00 monthly fee. Be ready to receive an email and a call from a representative. Then you will be on your way to repairing your credit. Make sure to come back and leave a review of your experience.
What can be removed?
Like all credit repair agencies, Sky Blue Credit cannot remove factual or legitimate items from credit reports. But if a client feels that there are inaccuracies on their credit report or if there are items that are passed their credit report time limit, that is where Sky Blue steps in and helps out. Sky Blue Credit can help with the following negative items:
- Late payments
Sky Blue Credit does not offer settlement services, so if a client does have legitimate outstanding debt that they wish to negotiate with the creditor, they will have to enlist the help of a settlement company.