Score Cure

Score Cure

Score Cure has over 15 years of credit repair experience and states their enrollment process is fast and easy for potential clients. The firm has created their own, unique 3-step process for credit repair and focuses on their clients' overall financial success and education, not just their credit repair. Score Cure states that they communicate with their clients on a constant basis and do their best to keep clients up to date on the process of their credit repair improvements.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#50 1.7 9.5 Current

The Good

• Client Resources
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Consultation and Analysis

In addition to their 18 years of experience in the credit repair industry, Score Cure charges $99.99 a month for their services, which is pretty average for this industry. Also, the firm offers a lot to its clients, such as:

Client Resources

Score Cure has a much broader goal for their clients than just improving credit. They provide their clients with resources and educational guides on auto financing, credit education, mortgage approval process, FDCPA, rebuilding credit, and more.

Money-Back Guarantee

The firm offers a money-back guarantee for all clients.

Free Consultation and Analysis

The Score Cure team provides clients with a free credit consultation and in-depth analysis of their credit situation.

The Bad

• Setup Fee
  • Only One Monthly Package

Although overall Score Cure has many upsides to their services, they do have a few drawbacks to note. Aside from not being accredited with the BBB, here are a few other drawbacks to note before choosing a credit repair company:

Setup Fee

Score Cure charges $149 in a setup fee for its monthly unlimited plan and a $249 start-up fee for the pay per performance plan. This is a very high start-up fee in the industry.

Only One Monthly Package

Score Cure has one monthly unlimited package for customers. This package is $99.95 a month with a $149 start-up fee. Most companies in the industry provide an array of packages for individuals who may only need a specific number of services and not all of the bells and whistles.

The Bottom Line

Along with their many years of experience, Score Cure offers great resources to its clients and focuses on their clients' overall financial success. From educational guides on other topics, such as mortgage approval, Score Cure helps clients who may be trying to improve their credit in order to buy a home or need help with financing for a new car. In addition, they offer a money-back guarantee and a free consultation. However, they do charge a $149 setup fee for all clients signing up with the monthly pricing package.

View Top Rated Companies

30 Score Cure Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

January 19th, 2016 Garfield, NJ

Can't say enough good things about this company. I worked with two other credit repair companies in the past, Lexington Law and SkyBlue, and didn't see any results. I almost said screw it. But then I saw there ad on Facebook and figured I'd hear them out. Thank god I did. My score jumped up over 100 points and I was able to get approved for a mortgage as a result.

January 12th, 2016 Fort Lee, NJ

This Company is Great! Alan and his team really know what they are doing and has helped me get everything in order. i have already recommended them to family & friends who I know need the help and so far they are just as happy as I am!

July 2nd, 2015 MT

Score Cure has changed my life around. I have used other companies in the past with no results. Score Cure got me back to having good credit. The customer service staff was very friendly and always ready to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend this company.

July 1st, 2015 Englewood, NJ

Great service. Highly recommended

July 1st, 2015 Asbury Park, NJ

Was extremely pleased with their service. Their staff was courteous and very knowledgable. I recommend this site to anyone I know with poor credit.

May 23rd, 2015 Harrisburg, NC

Improve my credit score to get approved. For a car

March 7th, 2015 Turlock, CA

They are not a credit repair company. They should be called credit destroyer company. They had my file for six months, weren't able to fix any of my negative items, Instead, my score was much higher when I have started to work with them, and went down dramatically by deleting my correct personal information from bureaus.

October 7th, 2014 Garfield, NJ

I highly recommend scorecure.com. They are very professional and helped remove my erros which resulted in a raise in my credit score.

May 9th, 2014 Garfield, NJ

Very professional, excellent customer service and I am pretty glad with the way how things are looking right now for me after contacting this company. A++++

May 7th, 2014 Howell, NJ

Amazing company, I'm so happy I found them.... they got my score to where I would have never pictured it being . With out their help , I would have remained so lost. Very friendly and compassionate people who work there !

May 7th, 2014 Brooklyn, NY

Unbelievable results walked me through the whole process. Removed all the negative I feel human again thanks for helping me get my life back on track.

May 7th, 2014 Belmar, NJ

Not only did they increase my credit score, but I got an education on credit and how to maintain my improved score. Highly recommend this company.

March 8th, 2014 Jamaica, NY

I recommend score cure if you need help with your credit! They fixed mines and I was able to buy a house with my fiancé!

March 5th, 2014 Brooklyn, NY

Thank you guys 5 months and my score went from 530 to 684 got approved for a car woohoo

February 21st, 2014 Washington, DC

Prior to signing up with Scorecure, I used 3 other companies and did not get results so I was very skeptical at first.. but after seeing the unbelievable results my friend got, I knew I had to at least give it a try. I had credit issues for years that haunted me and prevented me from getting a car, to buying a house. Right away I was coached on what to do in order to improve my score. When I started the process my score was an embarrassing 549 and in just 5 months, my credit score went up to 738! An A credit rating! All the staff were professional, and stayed in constant contact with me. They and even personalized my own online access so I could regularly check what the status of all the disputes were. I am very impressed with this company and recommend it to anyone in need of credit repair. I couldn't believe it but I was able to buy a car at a low interest rate, and I know it would have NOT been possible without Score Cure!! Any investment that you put into repairing your credit with Score Cure is worth it and well spent. I highly recommend Scorecure if you need help with your credit!!

February 13th, 2014 Waukesha, WI

EXCELLENT help repairing my lousy credit. I didn't think this was possible at all until I tried. I was hesitant thinking it wouldn't work but it did and quite honestly, I couldn't believe it. First off there were inaccuracies on my credit report; Score Cure took care of this. They also helped clean up my credit with the dispute process. Glad they took care of this headache for me.

February 8th, 2014

After using a number of different companies I finally found the perfect fit for me. The personal service provided is outstanding, and combined with great results is a winning system! It took 2 months for my credit score to raise 100 points and I must say I am very pleased. This is the service i would recommend first

February 7th, 2014

I really want to appreciate score cure for the great work they did for me. I was at the point of giving up on how to increase my credit score,so that i can get help from great companies before a friend of my told me about score cure. So i decided to give it try but to my surprise my credit score increase greatly in less than a month. I am also very grateful for your customer service,it was friendly and helpful I highly recommend score cure to everyone who need change in their credit score

February 7th, 2014 Hialeah, FL

You always hear nightmare stories about Credit Repair companies. I have to say Scorecure really does deliver. They were able to get a bunch of items removed from my reports, and in return my score went up over 60 points. If your Fico needs help like mine did, Call score cure today

February 6th, 2014 New York, NY

I was very skeptical when I first started using ScoreCure; my score was below 600 for a long time and I've used other credit repair services I the past that never worked. After only 3 months with ScoreCure my score is up almost 100 points!!! I highly recommend this service and a few of my friends have also joined recently.