Premier Credit Consulting

Premier Credit Consulting

Premier Credit Consulting takes an aggressive approach to improving overall basis. These services are provided to consumers for a monthly fee with no setup costs. The Utah-based company is 100 percent bonded and offers consumers a free credit evaluation.

If you have any experience with this company please leave us your review.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.1 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.3 Read Review
#65 2.8 6.7 Current

The Good

• Premier Credit Restoration Process
  • Credit Reports Included in Service

Premier Credit has designed a program that helps individuals with multiple inaccuracies on their credit reports dispute these erroneous items and ultimately improve credit scores. Those that enroll in the Premier Credit Consulting service can expect the following from the service:

Premier Credit Restoration Process

The 5 phase process utilized by the company features an in-house team of credit experts and legal counsel to deliver personalized credit solutions. These solutions include unlimited disputes, creditor interventions, 24/7 progress updates, and educational resources. The majority of clients start seeing significant results within as little as 45 days and are able to resolve most credit issues in approximately 4-8 months.

Credit Reports Included in Service

Many companies require their clients to get their own reports from the bureaus. Premier Credit Counseling includes that with their services which allow them to provide their clients with regular credit report updates. This has shown to be very important for people when choosing a credit repair service.

The Bad

• More Expensive Monthly Rates
  • Vague Money-Back Guarantee

While Premier Credit Consulting has designed a proven process that helps their clients improve their credit situations, there are some items that prospective clients should be aware of. These limitations include the following items:

More Expensive Monthly Rates

Premier Credit charges consumers per month, depending on the package option selected. This may be a bit expensive for some household budgets. However, consumers should understand that this is around industry average for companies that have attorneys and paralegals available on staff.

Vague Money-Back Guarantee

Premier Credit Consulting is vague regarding the details regarding its money back guarantee. The company states that clients can request an audit after a certain period of time and the company will determine the refund amount the client is entitled to receive. It would be helpful if there were clearer details so that clients knew exactly what to expect regarding the overall refund policy.

The Bottom Line

Premier Credit Consulting provides an aggressive credit restoration process for consumers in need of long-term credit repair. However, more detailed information regarding their refund policy would be extremely helpful. The company's monthly service rates also may be expensive for some household budgets.

View Top Rated Companies

18 Premier Credit Consulting Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

December 13th, 2016

I want to tell my story because,Premier credit consulting changed my life.My credit score went up 100 points in 3 months!!!Mario and his team are the real deal.Thank you for everything now I can buy a home for my family.

1 0

September 9th, 2015 Farmington, NM

THE WORST, run the other direction if you come across them, they will take your money regardless of a cancelation, because a verbal one wont work regardless of canceling before the new payment is taken they will still take one the next month, they require you to give them extra money ontop of the 90.00 they take for themselves to negotiate any accounts down, if you have an account discrepency they have you take care of it (isn't that what they're being payed for?) . worst possible experience and a huge wast of money, didn't do anything they said they could do. would never reccoment them

August 19th, 2015 Newark, CA

please stay away from this business. Employees are highly unethical. First the ask you to dispute all your collections so they can prolong their services. Additionally they only send in a few at a time so they can charge you another month. They also charged me more then what they say what it would cost. Worst as an US Army they completely took advantage of my current situation which speak volume of their ethics. Anyone who makes positive comments about this business is mostly an employee or owner of the business . STAY FROM THIS BUSINESS . If the can treat a veteran badly what do you think they will do to you!!!!

July 12th, 2015 Citrus Heights, CA

This company does not do the right thing. I was working with them to fix my credit so I could buy my first home. I told them I had already disputed information on all three credit reports. They still went ahead and re-disputed again knowing nothing would be done, the credit companies came back and said nothing had changed since the last dispute. When asked why they did this for three months, their reply was must have been miscommunication, and did nothing to fix it. They even said they shouldn't have done it that way. I'm disgusted with a company with morals like this. They cost me $359.96 for four months of nothing.

May 11th, 2015 West Jordan, UT

Premier Credit fixed a lot of my problems with my credit. They did it fast with no problems. The did what they said they would. I'm happy with the service they provided.

May 8th, 2015 Levan, UT

“ We are extremely grateful for the help we received from everyone and are excited we finally are able to buy our 1st home together. Thank you all for your help we will proudly pass your name on to others we plan on sending all our friends that might need help your way!!!!! ”

February 3rd, 2015 Tempe, AZ

I was not getting anywhere when I was trying to buy a home, because of my credit. The realtor referred me to Premier Credit Counseling 2 years ago and this is my last month with them. I have followed their advice for building new credit, saved funds to pay off bills they negotiated for me, provided the things they needed from me to update the credit bureaus, and worked closely with them as we brought my credit up out of the gutter to a very acceptable level, higher than ever before. I still have a couple of items that will have to fall off on their own, but that was solely my decision. I am very pleased with the results and the employees of Premier Credit Counseling and highly recommend them. My cost, after a signup fee, was about $80 per month. Worth every penny considering they did all the dirty work. :-)

January 25th, 2015 Lehi, UT

I wouldn't recommend premier to my worst enemy. They are not an honest company and will take your hard earned money.

January 8th, 2015 Clovis, CA

“I am very satisfied with Premier, they have helped me resolve a lot of my credit issues, and have been very helpful sending me updates on credit analysis. They have taught me the importance of monitoring my credit report, and keeping track of the credit scores. I would recommend premier to my friends and family. Thank you again for providing great service.”

September 10th, 2014 Lehi, UT

premier credit consulting will suck every monthly payment out of you until you stop using them. they are good for nothing. there are other credit repair agencies that I should have used that are local. I wish I never signed up with them because they are not out for your best interest. I was referred to them by a local Utah homebuilder located in eagle mountain. i won't mention their name because I'm not sure if they're part of this little scam. but to me, Premier Credit Consulting should be investigated because i believe they're only out to take your money! this is my honest review for what it's worth.

July 21st, 2014 Salt Lake City, UT

When I first started to work with Premier Credit I felt hopeless and that it would be years before things would turn around for me. In a short few months Premier Credit helped me resolve things and helped build my credit report. During the time with Premier Credit I ran into random but tough situations. They were supportive and proactive in resolving the situations. One taking days and hours of phone time and email time they stuck it out with me and things were resolved. My experience with them was effective and I would encourage anyone who needs the support and assistance in repairing their credit to go through Premier credit!!! Thanks for all your support and assistance!!!

May 15th, 2014 Salt Lake City, UT

You have help lift such a weight from our shoulders! We 're so glad this is all behind us, and now we can move on!! You have been instrumental in helping us reach our goals, and we are now able to move forward with our lives! Thank you so much, we appreciate all your hard work over the past months. Best wishes, and keep up the good work!

May 14th, 2014 Salt Lake City, UT

I have had nothing but a positive experience with Premier Credit. Not only did they repair my credit score, allowing me to close on my home loan, but they were my personal coach on credit throughout the entire process. Communication was prompt and thorough. Price was more than reasonable for the services I received. My entire cost for this program is made up with just my first mortgage payment. I have saved so much on mortgage insurance by having a higher scores and getting into a better loan. WELL WORTH every penny spent. Thank you for your professionalism and helping my family and I achieve our dream of home ownership. I will recommend your company to any and all.

December 4th, 2013 Midvale, UT

Honestly, you guys did exactly what I asked and expected. You had a sales rep contact me, I don't know if somebody referred me or something. ‘If you can get my credit score up 30 points then I'll use ya, if not then I think I'm doing a good job myself.' They said, ‘Well, let me look at your stuff to see if we can get it up 30 points.' And they said that they could and they did.”

December 4th, 2013 Midvale, UT

Premier Credit made a huge difference for me, built my confidence up, and I was pretty stoked about it. Yeah, it's awesome; they really helped me out a lot. Yeah it was huge. It was by far, well worth the money. “I was a little skeptical at first. How much is this going to cost? I figured it would be really expensive. It wasn't nearly as expensive as I'd thought it'd be. To see the turnout that I got, how much more I saved on interest rates, if people were to look at it from that aspect I think they'd really understand it more. “I'm in a really great spot right now and I feel really blessed for everything that happened. I definitely wouldn't have been able to do it without these guys. I wouldn't be able to get that interest rate.

November 1st, 2013 Draper, UT

The worse experience ever! DO NOT USE THIS REPAIR SERVICE unless you like paying $150 (for my wife and I) a month for them to do NOTHING! I was with Premier for 9 months and they only took 3 issues off my credit report, which as they put it during my initial consultation, shouldn't be on there in the first place because they were old and well past the statutes of limitations (in their words, “shouldn't legally be on your credit. They should come off”). They could have easily taken these off during the first few months but they literally waited until I was 7 months in to get them off. As for my other credit issues, they did NOTHING, ZERO, NADA towards negotiating it down with my creditors. This was all promised in the upfront consultation. If anything, they estimated around 8 months to get everything cleared or at least a payment option/plan with some of these creditors. But they didn't do anything. They are frustrating to work with and I DO NOT recommend them, at all. They are good at emailing you spam and unwanted material using fake email addresses as if they have a lot of employees on your case. I literally have 12-15 email contacts with them. And I'm sure that's part of their ploy to make you think they're doing something. But they're not doing anything because while they can send you a lot of unwanted emails, they are not quick to reply back when you email them. Nothing is personal, everything is sent as if they have email templates saved for every occasion. They are a scam and they will purposely drag out the process to get your monthly payment. They don't do anything and will give you false hope that things are time sensitive and to be patient. I think after 9 months, a lot more should have been done in my situation. I ended up paying almost $1500 total ($200 initial fee, $159.98 x 8 months). Oh one more thing that I noticed about them. Since my wife and I were using their service together, they put two different people on our case. And, they never send updates at the same time. They might send one thing to me, but then send something to her at a different times. They might want me to sign something today, but then ask her to sign the same document two weeks later. This I believe is to stretch the payment so when you finally stop using them, they can charge you more because we weren't using their services “at the same time.” When I told them I wanted to stop using their service, they threw out a date claiming they did such and such on my wife's account which gave me a different final fee than I expected. PLEASE DO NOT USE PREMIER CREDIT CONSULTING!!!

October 24th, 2013 Riverton, UT

This is the worst !!!! nothing in our credit ever changed and every time we called we had to explain cause no one new what was going on they even told us that they didnt have a file for us WTH!!! They charged us 89.99 per person and told us in 3 - 6 months we would be approved for our house nothing ever happened and we tried calling to the guys we had originally started to work with and he ignored our calls didnt return missed calls or e-mail it is a scam i would never recommend them for anything all they did was take our money !!!

July 23rd, 2013 South Jordan, UT

Premier Credit does a great job personalizing the process and helps build credit in a multitude of ways. Not just disputing negative items.