Pinnacle Credit Management

5.3

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a simple credit repair process for all customers.

Instead of relying on traditional dispute methods, the company uses a specialized electronic disputing process that has provided relatively quick negative item deletion results.

According to its website, Pinnacle Credit Management strives to remove "collections, tax liens, public records, late payments, medical bills, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcy, charge offs, chex systems, and even student loans."

The credit repair company offers a free credit consultation as well as a money-back guarantee policy. Pinnacle Credit Management also states on its website that it takes about 15 to 30 days on average for clients to complete the credit repair program.

Read on to learn more about Pinnacle Credit Management's credit repair services.

The Good

• Straightforward Credit Repair Process
  • Solid Refund Policy
  • Multiple Lender Connections
  • Free Online Educational Resources

Straightforward Credit Repair Process

Pinnacle Credit Management provides a fairly straightforward credit repair process.

Potential customers can start by receiving a free credit report evaluation from Pinnacle Credit Management.

After the free credit report consultation, the company will perform a complete credit audit of the major credit bureaus like Experian, TransUnion, Equifax, ChexSystems, LexisNexis, and Innovis.

Customers will then be able to see real-time disputes taking place as Pinnacle Credit Management uses a “special hegemonic decorum protocol” to obtain quick responses from creditors.

As mentioned above, the company states that its credit repair services provide "an average of 80 percent completion within the first 15 days" which is faster than most companies in the credit repair industry.

Pinnacle Credit Management has two programs — the Fast Track program and the Standard program:

• Fast Track — costs a one-time fee between $1,500 to $2,500 and takes an average of 15 to 45 days for completion. This program plan also comes with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, a personal credit manager, a free credit report, and a free credit monitoring service.
  • Standard — costs an initial fee of $199 and then a monthly payment of $99. Customers can cancel this plan at any time without financial repercussions. This program plan takes an average of three to six months for completion.

Solid Refund Policy

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a three-step refund policy.

Refunds are provided after the 60-day enrollment period. If a consumer wishes to receive a refund once their 60-day period has ended, they will need to directly contact the company and officially request a refund, which will take five to six business days to process.

Customers can cancel their credit repair service with Pinnacle Credit Management at any time since there is no binding customer contract.

Multiple Lender Connections

As part of its credit repair process, Pinnacle Credit Management connects account members to all of their lending partners.

According to the Pinnacle Credit Management website, the company works with “hundreds of banks, auto lenders and dealerships, mortgage banks, insurance agents, loan officers, and realtors nationwide.”

Customers connected to lenders through Pinnacle Credit Management may find it easier to obtain lender approval.

Free Online Educational Resources

Pinnacle Credit Management offers free online educational resources for customers to take advantage of.

As stated on its website, the company provides “more than 20+ free credit education videos” and offers various on-site articles for customers to read.

These resources are great for those interested in learning more about credit bureaus, how to raise their credit score, maintain their good credit, and improve their overall financial situation.

The Bad

• Limited Website Information
  • High Upfront Costs

Limited Website Information

Pinnacle Credit Management does not seem to provide potential customers with enough information on its website.

Specifically, the company does not explain its electronic dispute system and does not go into great detail online regarding its partner-related lender program and educational video resources.

High Upfront Costs

Pinnacle Credit Management makes clients pay fairly high upfront fees for its credit repair programs. Meanwhile, many other companies in the credit repair industry either do not charge money or charge lower upfront fees for their credit repair services.

The Bottom Line

Pinnacle Credit Management offers quite a few impressive products and services in terms of credit repair.

The company has a simple, three-step credit repair process, offers a three-step refund policy, provides a personal credit counselor/free credit coaching, financial opportunities, and connects each customer with lenders, which can customers get approval for an auto loan, personal loans, and more.

The credit repair company also offers several free educational online resources that each customer can use to learn more about credit score management, credit repair, and more.

Unfortunately, the company does not appear to provide some needed information on its website and charges a fairly high upfront, one-time payment for its credit repair services.

If you are interested in credit repair services, we recommend that you visit Pinnacle Credit Management's main website and read several client reviews before making a final decision.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

derek lopez Palos Verdes Estates, CA

This company has been extremely professional in my dealings with them. They have explained the process they use to me in great detail. I am very happy with the level of service I choose.

Dave Scott San Mateo, CA

I engaged with Pinnacle after several unsuccessful months using a different credit repair agency. I was skeptical at first due to some of the negative reviews but decided to take a chance given his unique approach. I couldn't be happier. While the person I dealt with might be a little "rough around the edges" I cannot argue that his process works and works well. He is aggressive, proactive, and responsive. After a month, my credit score improved by 100 points. I look forward to its continued improvement.

Bledins EPIC Adventures! Fayetteville, GA

Repairing credit can be scary enough, let alone, finding the RIGHT company to do so! You’re already either in debt, we’re in debt, trying to climb out, had unfortunate circumstances, & the last thing you want to experience is a scam! Even if you had a full FREE 24 hours in your day, there’s no way you could produce the results than an expert does, like Pinnacle Credit Management! This is why they’re the EXPERT! I tend to over analyze & research too much & after my consultation with Andre, I never looked back. I never looked at another potential company! I trust Andre & Pinnacle with repairing, my personal information, & I trust that he always has my best interest & goals in mind! I am a successful & educated young professional that went thru a nasty divorce, have been a single Mom, my dad committed suicide & his wife’s debt’s were attached to my name. I felt scared & overwhelmed. I had always had a trustable credit score, homes, cars, investment properties. When my Dad passed & his wife had ran up debt, I paid for it unfortunately.... With my credit! It was so unfair. After hiring Pinnacle Credit Management, within 2 months, my score jumped +24 pts & within 3 months, it jumped another +87 pts! So... within 3 months total, it’s jumped +111 pts! I cannot wait to see what next month has in store for my future! My next step is to invest in Pinnacle’s Tradeline Program. Andre & Pinnacle are fast-trackers & absolutely amazing at what they do! They produce results & have formulas that are UNMATCHED. If you are still on the fence about what to do, please... Reach out & I’d be happy to have a one-on-one conversation! I know what it feels like to be in YOUR shoes but you don’t have to feel helpless! Invest in Pinnacle Credit Management’s Fast-Track Program & feel like you’re on cloud 9 instead of wallowing in your own personal hell! Best wishes & cheers to your next chapter full of REPAIR, CONFIDENCE, & KNOWLEDGE!

Katoria H. Herndon, VA

I can honestly say that I’ve tried many different credit repair companies to see if they TRULY put their money where they mouth is, but none of those companies were ever able to get collections accounts or inquiries removed from my credit reports, except for Pinnacle Credit Repair! I participated in their Fast Track Elite program and within 30 days, I had a total of 6 collection accounts removed thus far, which is primarily what I needed to be removed as quickly as possible. Despite what some of the reviews may say, this service has been 100% legitimate for me, and their efforts have definitely paid off. I also like the fact that you can request to have the services stop at anytime, and you have the option to resume services again when you’re ready. I don’t just pay for anything, but I am happy that I found them back in November 2020 because those collections were killing my scores! I’ve also seen an average increase of 30+ points for each of the credit bureaus, with Transunion receiving a roughly 52-point increase in 30 days. My FICO and Vantage scores both received the increases, which has never happened before as it’s usually one or the other. Nothing happens overnight, but I would highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Repair for quick results.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Katoria thank you for this awesome review I’m so happy that were able to get you the results that you so deserve looking forward to continuing our relationship and building your credit

Jan. 11th, 2021

Trician Orlando, FL

I usually never write reviews, however because of the positive experience I had with Pinnacle Credit Management I felt motivated to write one. These guys did an excellent job repairing and increasing my credit score in a timely manner. Andre and Terry did exactly what they said they would do to resolve my credit issues and Im just so amazed at the results I received. They provided me with excellent customer service and always answered any questions I had that was regarding the credit repair process in a timely manner, it was good to know that they were just a text message or phone call away. Providing payment for my credit repair service was very fast, safe, easy and efficient. My payment of 1500 was processed through Zelle and of course there's also Apple Pay that's really user friendly, safe and convenient, it was good to know that I didn't have to leave the comfort of my home to make a payment, payment was only a few clicks away..Words cannot describe how satisfied I am with Pinnacle Credit Management, These guys really went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations, all the negative items on my credit report was taken care of and my score increased by 73 points in less than a month. I would definitely recommend Pinnacle Credit Management to anyone who needs their credit repaired. Don't hesitate to reach out to them,you won't be disappointed. Big Ups to Andre and Terry! You guys are Awesome! Keep up the Great work and God Bless!

Mike M Akron, OH

I started working with Pinnacle Credit Management to repair some of the issues I had on my credit report. I had some stubborn items on my report that I wasn't confident about getting removed. I had another company that I worked with try to remove some of these items with no success. When Pinnacle started their first round of disputes, I saw immediate results with three of those accounts and some inquiries being removed. At the time of this review, I'm still working with Pinnacle to repair a few additional items but I can honestly say that I've seen results in a very short period of time and I will continue to work with them to get my credit profile in tip top shape.

Brian Crocker Irvine, CA

Hands on! Best experience ever! I’ll always choose this company for all my credit needs

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Brian I’m so sorry that there has been a disconnect. We both spoke over the phone last night and I’m glad we resolved this issue and I promise to get you results my friend. I know you found us a year or so ago but didn’t pull the trigger because you choose another source to repair your credit and you were not successful but I am dedicated to fixing you credit! (If this review has changed to a five star it means it was updated by Brian because we spoke last night about this issue and it had been resolved) stay tuned folks! - Andre

Erica North Brunswick, NJ

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. Although I’m not a huge fan of leaving reviews, this is one I most definitely have to share. My husband and myself needed to start fixing our credits. I mean desperately! We had to find a company that focused on quick credit repairs. Speed was our main priority. It felt like these days everyone and their momma repairs credit. I came across so many IG credit repair hustlers. It was unbelievably off putting and discouraging. It was honestly overwhelming. At some point I even thought that trying to get it fixed was a waste of time. Well it took some digging and boy oh boy I’m so glad I didn’t give up looking. I came across Pinnacle Credit Management several times on my google searches and I thought to give them a closer look. I did some research on the company and finally spoke with Andre. I had so many questions. Tons of them. I usually do lol. I had absolutely no idea what or how this worked. I mean at all. When I hung up with Andre I felt confident that he was going to help us get back on track. I knew he was legit. He was totally up front and honest. He made it very clear that this is a team effort. He mentioned that if I DO NOT follow his guidance and do as he recommends this will be a complete waist of time for everyone. If anyone is thinking about starting this program please be patient, communication is key and effort on your part is crucial. Andre does 95% of the work. All we have to do is follow his lead. He literally sends links to my phone when ever I reach out or he feels it’s time to take the next step. This is so real. Andre knows what he’s doing. Hands down. This has been really shocking to us. We honestly didn’t expect to get such quick results. Not just quick but drastic changes. Seriously unlike anything I could have ever imagined. I’m talking about double digit jumps. Beyond pleased so far and we are just getting started. My husband signed up with Andre at Pinnacle Credit Management the last week of May 2020. At that time his score was 391. Today August 1, 2020 his score is 505. I signed up in May 2020 with my husband as well. At that time my score was 407. Today August 1, 2020 my score is now 478. Listen it hasn’t even been three months since we signed up. We still have the entire month of August. I’m so thrilled about this. I truly am really excited about this. I can only imagine what it will look like come December. Bad credit has felt like pure torture. I just want to say THANK YOU. This feels like HOPE lol. Seriously and truly thankful for your service thus far Andre. Sincerely, The Estradas

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Erica I’m so delighted that we were able to help you we truly try your best to get the best results were clients I am really looking forward to working with you and being there to help you build your credit - Andre

Billy Cronkright ,

So let's be honest if you are reading this then you have credit problems, and now you have decided that these credit problems are too much for you to handle on your own so you are researching credit repair companies😁. So I spent three months trying to deal with this issue on my own, and legally bylaw credit reporting agencies are required to work with you and make sure that the information on your credit report is true. The part they don't tell you is that you have to know WHO to talk to, WHAT to say, and HOW to say it. If you do not get this part right you will not get far. You will get lots of roadblocks, believe me this was frustrating for me because I am college educated, fairly smart guy. Let me first start out by telling you what Pinnacle Credit and other credit repair companies CAN NOT do for you. They cannot wipe out legitimate debts that you actually owe from your credit report, NOBODY can. If you have legitimate debts that you can afford to pay before you call a credit repair company I would suggest you do so,it will make things much easier and much faster. This brings me to my next topic these things take time, no matter how fast you are you are still at the mercy of the system. For example, you can file all your disputes in the same day but you are still at the mercy of the credit reporting system to respond to said disputes, which in some cases can be 60 to 90 days. Now if all you have is a couple of errors on your credit report that need correcting and you can't figure out how to do it yourself going with a monthly payment company is probably the right choice for you, however keep in mind most of these credit repair companies Who operate on month-to-month contract for around $100 state specifically that they will only deal with four disputes a month. Pinnacle credit repair charges a pretty sizable upfront fee to fix your credit but they will tackle everything all at once instead of waiting. In my specific case I had over 30 erroneously reported entries on my credit reports, don't forget there are three of them🤪. About 15 inquiries, countless past phone numbers and addresses. Don't get me started on the erroneously reported student loan entries, my credit was a complete disaster, but if you are here reading this you have to remember your credit didn't end up this way because you were managing and taking care of it. Pinnacle Credit Repair will deal with all of your credit repair issues all at the same time, this is the reason for the large upfront fee because you get it all at once and get it out-of-the-way instead of dragging it out over a 12 or 16 month timeframe. I have only been with this company for two weeks and already I am getting daily emails of stuff that has been corrected, my credit score is going up at least a few points every couple days. These guys really know their stuff they are knowledgeable, they know WHO to talk to, WHAT to say, and HOW to say it!! Not only that Andre will go through your payment history and make sure that they have your payment history corrected which again affects your credit score immensely. They do not just deal with credit repair they can also show you how to manage and maximize your credit for future use. This company is very detail oriented, I am completely pleased with what is happening and I believe they are worth every penny I have given them. So just to review if you only have a couple of errors on your credit report that need fixing pinnacle credit repair is probably not going to be who you want to call, dealing with a month-to-month service will be more effective in your case. If your credit is a disaster that is filled with erroneous information and outdated data, and really need somebody that knows what they're doing to go through it I would highly recommend pinnacle credit repair. The biggest piece of advice I can give anyone dealing with this situation you have to be PATIENT above all else, nothing happens overnight as far as credit goes. as far as my experience with credit repair? It's been absolutely miserable I can't stand it it's probably been one of the most annoying highlights of my life :-). The only person I've been able to locate to help me with this issue on any real level is pinnacle credit management. Hats off to you guys I am extremely pleased with your service! Bill Cronkright

Lacie Anne-Webber New York, NY

WHAT EVERY READER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT… WHAT EVERY READER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY PINNACLE CREDIT MANAGEMENT AND ITS OWNER ***DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES*** First and foremost I would like to say that this review will be long however I wanna make it through as possible me so that your readers out there can fully grasp and understand my experience and how this company operates and treats its customers. Before I decided to work with Pinnacle Credit Management I did my thorough research on the net and believe me reading a lot of the reviews from company after company I realize that credit repair is definitely a long process and not a short one. My expectations for my credit are relatively high considering the fact almost every single reviewer of Pinnacle has had quick success so that set the bar for my expectations right from the get go. ***INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES*** I called the number 858-252-6053 and I had reached a representative that was fairly polite but I sense there or not the proper person to talk to considering they couldn’t answer any specific questions I had but had a basic fairly generic response however they did put me in touch with someone that answered all my questions which I was very enlightened after I spent about an hour with him over the phone. ***FAST TALKING HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS*** Most of the call was more or less educating me on my scores and how they were calculated which I thought I knew a lot about already but I definitely learned something new. As a customer or a value customer service and not being talked to as if the other person is trying to sell me a service that I don’t need. I never felt pressured at all my initial consultation was very informative and educational and that’s what pretty much sealed the deal. So I decided to work with them. I cannot disclose how much I paid them however I will tell you that what I paid them is more than what most people make in a month! ***DON’T BE FOOLEE BY FAKE CREDIT SCORES!*** I started out with a 453 Ficoscore most people don’t realize that Andre reviews your credit he’s only reviewing your Credit Karma reports and the scores that you see are not your real fico scores they are your vantage score! How did I find this out of course Andre told me which I greatly appreciate it again most of the phone consultation was informative and educational I never felt pressured at all. On my credit I had a foreclosure type of charge off account because I had lost my house during a hurricane and the institution reported several months as negative. Four of my credit cards had multiple leaks throughout the years and I had a collection account from your old apartment years back that was beyond seven years ago! Last but not least I had filed chapter 7 bk 6 years ago and that was on my credit report as well. ***DO NOT BUY INTO FALSE PROMISES OF CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES!*** The first week of the dispute process my score had dropped tremendously and I was shocked. I immediately called Andre which was my advisor and he mentioned that scores tend to drop during the dispute process however they did not make me feel any better and I became extremely doubtful! Two weeks have passed in no changes on my credit again I felt even more doubtful and called Andre. First of all Andre is sometimes hard to get a hold of but he doesn’t answer his phone when he has the time. Andre told me that I have pending disputes and that a change can happen any day “Just Hang Tight” was his exact words... So I waited another week and absolutely no changes were on my report and I received nothing in the mail from the creditors other than that there’s a credit freeze on my credit report and I did receive a credit report in the mail that had all the negative items on it and show I emailed that report to Andre and it looked exactly the same as when we first started so I got no changes on my credit report and a day passes I get an alert from Credit Karma that my score increased 182 points and the foreclosure was wiped off 95% of my late payments were repaired! I was so happy that I called Andrew and I apologize for panicking and being doubtful in the beginning when I should’ve listen to them because in the end it all worked out. I highly encourage everyone to take a step back and think about your credit and the information that you don’t know that one applied will help you. Pinnacle Credit Management and Andre are a professional person and company that you can trust and it is important that we as credit this rest people take the advice of those that are the professionals. I hope this review can help you make the right decision for you and your family - Lacie Anne-Webber

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Lucy thank you so much for your review I’m glad we were able to help you

Devontia M Miami, FL

My New years resolution was to buy a house in 2019, with my credit it was impossible for me to apply for a loan and try to get a low interest rate. My husband and I recently came to PCM credit because we heard from a friend that it works. At first I was kinda skeptical about it because I came from a terrible experience company that supposedly helped me with my credit. which had screwed me up big time and that's the reason why my credit went down hill and all these court papers I had to deal with from that credit agency. But I still want to take a risk and try PCM credit because i just thought, what the heck my credit is already bad. How much worse can it be? My credit was 638 at the time signing up in November. It wasn't that bad but buying a house I wanted to have a higher credit score before applying. Jonny was the person that walked and guide us through the process. He signed us up with a credit identity where we have to pay $29.95 per month so i can log in and watch my credit score jump, plus I can log in anytime I want without my scores going down. After he looked at our credit report, he recommend us on which package is best for us or what route we can take. At that moment I really felt like there's hope and someone actually cares about my credit and not just trying to sell me the idea and just take my money. We ended up choosing the Fast Track package which was $2,500. We didn't have to pay the full amount of $2,500 when signing up. We only paid $1,250. The remaining balance will be collected when the whole process is complete. Within 2 months, I notice a 160 point jump in my credit score leaving it now (798). It was unbelievable :) I was too excited to know that I can actually apply for a house loan now. (I am currently in the process of house hunting, I was approved for 300k home loan, we had our dad co signed for us. So we were able to get a $400k loan). Thank you so much PCM Credit Team! Couldn't have done it without you, I will highly recommend anyone that want to re-build their credit. Devontia Michaels

Ben Jasin Zionsville, IN

Andre repaired my entire credit in two weeks. I was not expecting those results and i'm happy to leave you this review. Go Pinnacle! P.S If you are looking for a complete analysis of your credit im certain that Pinnacle is what you need. In the first consultation I got complete clarity on my situation. I had no idea you could add primary tradelines to your credit to increase your credit history. This was important for me because I wanted to get approved for a chase sapphire card and I got approved shortly after. They also remove any inquiries!

Thomas Manning Phoenix, AZ

After reading all the positive reviews about Pinnacle Credit Repair on Best Company I decided to give Pinnacle a call. I left a message and got a call back that same day from Alex, and we talked for a little while about my current credit situation. After going over the credit reports of my husband and I, he called me back the next day and went over several things I could do to improve my credit. He was very knowledgeable, and even knew more than a lawyer that I had previously consulted regarding the same issues. What I liked most about him was his candidness, I felt like I could trust him. I was so impressed with Alex, that I immediately knew I wanted to hire Pinnacle, so I asked him how we should proceed. To my surprise, he told me that I would benefit more from self-help, over hiring Pinnacle to repair my credit. Although I was disappointed that I did not need to use their credit repair services, I appreciated that he was candid enough to tell me that. All around, it was a great experience speaking with Alex, and I highly recommend I Pinnacle Credit repair, and will recommend them to anyone who needs credit repair. I'm so glad I called. Thank you, Alex!

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

I'm happy to have helped you Thomas! We appreciate the review

Sep. 17th, 2019

Michael Paige Dallas, TX

I had my doubts at first as I didn't see any real improve until 55 days after I had signed up. I got to take my hat off for the outstanding customer service I received from Andre's staff. You guys are my heros! I look forward to seeing more improvement on my credit.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thanks Michael. Im glad we were able to help you.

Carly Cardena Los Angeles, CA

Best experience ever! I was not expecting immediate miracles but they did. You have to pay the price to get your credit back and that's what my husband and I have done. Thanks for all your help and much respect to Andre

Happy to be of service.

Sep. 12th, 2019

Jason Wilbur San Jose, CA

5 stars for results, 5 stars for customer service, 5 stars for price, 5 stars for the value they gave me. I decided to go with Pinnacle because of all the great things I’ve heard about Andre. Getting It fixed appened to me, and I hope it does to you too!

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Much appreciated Jason. Thank you for being a great client and having patience throughout the process and believing in me. I am happy to have given you and your wife great results. Looking forward to helping you increase your credit scores even higher than before

Alan o'connor Philadelphia, PA

They do everything they say they could do my bankruptcy has been removed off my credit ports and all collections. Trust and believe Not everyone is out to get you I was fortunate enough to make the right decision in higher pinnacle and they have been great

Manny Fiori San Francisco, CA

Pinnacle Credit Management are straight shooters in the Credit Repair Industry. From first consult, to end result! This team will not disappoint you. Their job is to repair your credit. To help you acquire a New level plain field, a second chance for many of us, by which to pursue our Financial and Business Goals, in the fastest time possible.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thanks a lot Manny you have been a great supporter.

Luis Hernandez Winston-Salem, NC

What can I say working with Andre has been great. I won a prize and Andre has been fixing my bad credit. He is the truth. He is the goat on fixing bad credit. I’ve had great conversations with him. I’ve gotten numerous negative items removed from my report. Ive gotten school loans removed ,l.I’ve been with him with 3 weeks . It’s only the beginning of restoring my credit. It took a very long time for me to get bad credit and I know it will take time to get everything that’s negative removed. I would recommend anyone that really wants to get their credit repaired. Andre will make it happen and assist you in numerous ways to obtain higher credit limits, loans, etc. Patience is the key. God bless.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thanks for the awesome review. Happy to have gifted you our wonderful service and have improved your credit.

Shelise Kirby Philadelphia, PA

This is a Awesome Credit Repair company that will go above and beyond to help me clean up my credit. I’m truly excited about working with them

Riccardo Bradley West Chicago, IL

I recommend that people work with this company there totally different from Lexington law and these other credit repair companies there not just here to take it money they listen and walk thru your report and help hand guide you on how to fix and manage your credit cards and debt ratio I’m so thankful that I found this company and Andrea your the best thank you so much for helping and guiding thru this every step of the way!!!!

Freddy Miami, FL

This is by far the best I can only tell you it works and it works fast great job thank you

Lorna J. Richmond, CA

When I First started with Pinnacle my credit was beyond poor. Andrew worked with me and got my score up 62 points in less than one month!!! I see a change every time I log into my account and I don’t know how to thank him enough. I did exactly what he said and now I am seeing real results. My credit recently went up another 110 points since the start. My goal was to dedicate the next 12 months to fixing my credit so I can purchase a home for me and my kids. With the help of Andrew I don’t see it being that long before I can become a home owner. I highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management to persons with poor or very poor credit. Thank you Andrew and Pinnacle I appreciate your patience and help with my file and you just don’t now that with your help I am making my dream into a reality very soon!!!

Javier Chavez Lawrenceville, GA

At first I was very skeptical about what Andre was promising. But within a couple of weeks my score jumped up 50 points. And I am continuing to work with him in order to better my score even more. Pinnacle gets the job done. Thank you Andre. Javier C.

Jade St Louis, MO

On a scale from 1-10 on results, I give pinnacle a 9 On a scale from 1-10 on credit knowledge, Pinnacle Credit gets a 10. I honestly had no idea that anything that this company hypes about was possible

Phong dinh West Chester, OH

Excellent company great service. I always felt certain they would do a good job And the stamps was always pump in communicating all changes and updates to my credit. The fast track program was worth it for me every penny

Alex R Martinez Brooklyn, NY

I had a charge of from bofa and chase that I need to get removed asap. They cleared my credit pretty fast and boost my FICO up 187 points in the first 3 days. It's better than waiting until August as when the report says they will remove those accounts, do they ever remove them automatically if they exceed 7 years 🤷‍♂️. I like the consultative approach pinnacle credit management llc has, It really feels like they are my advisors because every step of the way they guided me on what to do. They helped me with my business funding and only charged 7% that's lower than what I have seen and the interest I'm saving is well beyond what I spent to repair my credit here. This was the best investment I've made all year long! Rock on

Sal Spencer San Jose, CA

This company is the real deal and worth the price you pay! I can’t thank them enough. I’ve been working on my credit for the past year and got a few things off but this charge off account from Barclays wouldn’t seem to come off. Pinnacle Credit helped me and very fast. They also offer primary Tradelines which will boost your credit score.

Paul Kit

Great customer service it was very easy for me to choose pinnacle want to started because their staff is very informative they’re easy to get a hold of they got me results what more could you ask ? What compelled me to work with him was the reviews and here I am even my own so this is the proof that they do it they say guys feel free to check out my video testimonial on YouTube about clinical I promised I would put it if they help me and they did so thanks a lot . My problem was that I had late payments on my mortgage and they got them removed quick I hired a company before and they told me about sending these goodwill letters but that didn’t do jack . Not really sure what pinnacle did but he at work so I don’t care I didn’t want to do a rapid rescore I want to do a complete re-finance and that’s what I got so I’m grateful

Anastasia k Beverly Hills, CA

They raise my score from six hundred dollar way to eight hundred thirty the consultation I had was with Andre I learned a great deal from him and I promise to make sure I keep my credit maintain. This is a company that you can trust and I appreciative for all the help worth every penny.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Happy to have helped you Anastasia

May. 4th, 2019

Mark Darnell Alviso, CA

I’m leaving review because I’m a satisfied customer Andre spent nearly an hour with me discussing my options and told me exactly what I needed to do . My credit score did increase in the 700 range and that was my long-term goal. The repair took less time than I expected or when used to. I’m glad that I chose to work with them because I’ve never felt more certain about my credit in my entire life. Credit is something that they don’t teach you in school and so I made a lot of mistakes early on but I’m grateful that companies like this exist some people deserve a second chance and I’m glad I got it sounds good to be true but this company rocks.

Steven Richmond, CA

I started my credit repair journey in mid Dec and wasn't sure if this will work. I gave Andre a call and discussed what i was looking for. He ensured me that if i don't see a result, money back guarantee. So i gave it a try and saw results with two weeks after he started working on my account. I got four negative hit on my credit profile and he was able to removed two of them and continue to work on my account to remove the rest. I would recommend his services to anyone thats looking for a credit repair as i saw results like he said!!

gabby s Gilroy, CA

At first I thought repairing my credit would be like the avengers versus Thanos the first time, evidently Pinnacle didn't need to go back in time to change anything (I wish) although what's the difference except the fact that I am still 44 however my credit report looks as if did. I paid them $2500.00 to swipe the file clean now I'm just waiting on primary tradelines to post so I can refinance my mortgage. I hope it works. Btw I started my credit restoration 4 days ago and 🤷‍♂️ if that makes any difference. My score is 790 which I thought was good enough to refinance considering I started with 620, but andre says the score doesn't matter? And that I need trades I dont know how much of that is true but I won't put it past them because they did help me out a great deal. Either way I'll for sure be back here to update this review to let everyone know if the tradelines post or if he is full of crap like the rest.

Jacklyn Tran

I missed both of my car payments on January and February of this year because I was lazy and Andrew was able to repair the late payments he actually increase my $500 credit card limit to a $20,000 limit and actually got me approved for four of the credit card now I have around a $60,000 credit limit I never thought I had this I have a credit limit at this age I’m 23 years old Andre is help me understand on how to avoid interest and leveraging my credit to rack up rewards points and I missed post of my car payments on January and February of this year because I was lazy and Andre was able to repair the late payments he actually increase my $500 credit card limit to a $20,000 and actually got me approved for for the credit cards now I have a round of $60,000 credit limit never thought I have this I have a credit limit at this age and 23 years old Andre is help me understand on how to avoid interest in leveraging my credit to rack up rewards points and constantly increasing My credit limit so later on I can purchase a home when I’m ready thanks a lot this company is legit very informative and they work with the 101 I feel like I have a credit partner I am never in doubt

Anna B Concord, NC

Fixing your credit is something that makes your skin crawl with fear and lack of direction or knowledge. Pinnacle Credit management gives a clear path and is quick with responding but just as fast with rebuilding your credit!

Tony McKinney Decatur, GA

I’m super excited about this service. I was blown away that within days, my inquiries were removed so fast. Also, for example, my score on Equifax jumped up 55 points. It’s just the beginning, the negative items are next. I’ve spoken at length to Andrew and he is clearly knowledgeable and ahead of his time. This is well worth the money. It’s a no brainer.

Isuzu p Saratoga Springs, UT

Pinnacle credit exceeded my expectations to repair my credit. I have been working on my credit for over a year I've hired 2 companies and the weren't satisfactory. pinnacle would be more expensive than the to fees put together that I spent on the other 2 companies that a hired 10 months ago. however I saw an advertisement and I saw YouTube videos of their previous and current work and I was convinced that I should join. So I went ahead and called them just last week and within 24 hours I was able to get 100% of my negative items removed and we aren't talking 1 or 2 negative items to be more precise I will disclose a little bit more about my personal situation. I had recently gone through a horrible divorce and had lost a home during the divorce I also proceeded bankruptcy. I had more than probably 100 negative items on my credit I didn't expect this to be an overnight process but in one day I got my life back. I have nothing else to say this people change my life end of story! Now go sign up and get your life back as well!

Yashira Allentown, PA

I started working with Andre 4 weeks ago and he’s already removed 75% of my delinquent accounts. My score has increased tremendously and I’m very thankful for this.

Patrick Lundy Dayton, OH

I started using Pinnacle Credit Management ( Andre N) 6 weeks ago to help get my credit cleaned up. Several past credit repair companies couldn't get the job done in fact the created a mess, they took my money and produced no results. I have seen my credit jump 144 points now on the way to 800..! Thank you Andre for always being available to discuss how to get things done. You have really helped me get back on track. I value the experience you have to get real results. Andre has not only been a great adviser with business he's become a trusted friend. Pat L.

Chrystle Macomb, MI

Best credit repair company hands down .... i’ve spent so much money with other companies and never got the results that I got with Andre I’m just a little over three weeks in an my credit score has shot up and he’s not even done it yet . They are hands-on and you can trust them. He took the time to explain things to me an went over my credit report and anything that I was unsure of or any questions I needed answered he was right there every step of the way . Thank you pinnacle credit. I got 99 problems but my credit aint one lol

Jason Kizzee Inglewood, CA

I have tried others, but Andre at Pinnacle credit is the very best. He said what he was gonna do and did it! Laid out a plan and was on point. Great communication and prompt service. My credit score was low and I couldn't get to the bottom of it. Problem is solved and still continues to improve. Thanks Andre!

Ian Sargent Fort Lauderdale, FL

After vetting numerous credit repair companies, I choose Pinnacle Credit Management and I'm ecstatic that I did! Andre and his team are extremely knowledgeable and began to repair my credit instantly. I have seen results faster than the other companies said was possible! It feels great to know that my credit will be corrected to where it once was. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Pinnacle. Also, Andre extended a military veteran discount to me that wasn't expected but very much appreciated!

J. Fuse Van Nuys, CA

After Speaking with Andre of PCM regarding my credit issues, I can say he has given me full transparency and an understanding of how the process works. This is not the typical copy and paste dispute or the credit sweep that is considers illegal. He used AI to dispute real inaccuracies on credit reports. I’ve had my share of companies helping me with my credit in the past and I will tell you, I’ve never felt more confident with a company handling my issues like Pinnacle Credit Management is. This has constantly been a stressful weight on my back. But after our conversation based on the process and even my personal issues in life I’m dealing with, I will say Andre is the most humble and professional person I’ve dealt with in a while. I look forward to better credit and I wish Pinnacle Credit Management even more success than they are already receiving. Their process is gonna be a game changer and I don’t know of any other repair companies who handle the process the way they do. I look forward to updating everyone as the process continues.

Meer Islam The Bronx, NY

Good people and solve problems with integrity. Thanks Andre.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Meer, your last name is Islam and you should be ashamed of lying because you and I both know that this review is 100% dishonest. I find it interesting of how subjective and biased people like you that don't seem to get there way are the first to just right down anything negative. In psychology we call this narcissism, and one thing that I have noticed with credit distressed persons is that the vast majority of them falter to OVER SELF INDULGENCE I.E living outside of their means, and having HUGE amounts of entitlement which leads them to believe they can BORROW MONEY FROM OTHERS AND OR ORGANIZATIONS and think that it is 100% ok not to return it. In addition to that I will have you know that I have been in this business for nearly a decade and have been doing well and I would NEVER yell at anybody over the phone, but let's go ahead and analyze the above statements that you wrote in such an ANGRY and RESENTFUL state. "Then he sent me an agreement to my email that I signed online. Next day he started calling me.' <------------- So you basically flat out admitted that you did sign our agreement and I will also remind you that you agreed to pay our standard fee for services on a specific date and you did not even bother to call, and instead I had to call you (Classic Bate & Switch Tactic) Mr. Islam change your name because you give such beautiful terminology and VERY bad name, and so I stand to CORRECT YOU. Rule of thumb when you make the decision to invest in your financial future (The same finances you have messed up because you DEFRAUDED so many creditors throughout your life) it is the time to keep your promises because if one were to be considered HONEST he would keep his word on ALL OF HIS PROMISES! If one to be considered a courteous and RESPECTFUL human being than he would APPRECIATE those men out there that put their life on the line with a business that they have dedicated their life to, to help people in YOUR SITUATION and he would TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION their time. Mr. Islam, Your DID NOT show any appreciation for the FULL HOUR I spent with you dissecting your credit reports and sharing with your strategies in order to help your situation. Strategies that you OBVIOUSLY had no clue existed because remember YOU CALLED ME to FIX YOUR HORRIBLE CREDIT, not the other way around. Mr. Islam, I know that you enjoyed posting this biased and resentful view because you actually think people are going to take it seriously and associate your psychological defects (Lying & Breaking your Promises, Borrowing Money and not returning it) and the experience we had but I would like to inform you that your review shows one thing: You signed an agreement with ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS ON PAYING. You see people like you have NO RESPECT OR CONSIDERATION for other peoples time and are SO FRAGILE that when SUCCESSFUL people like me CONFRONT THEM on their lies, their identity is hurt, and so the basic maneuver to redeem themselves is to SLANDER the very people that just had enough of their bullshit. Its basic psychology people like you always leave bad reviews because you fear the shame of what others think about you, so in haste, you aim to SLANDER successful people like me because they are a REFLECTION of how MISERABLE & PATHETIC LIARS like you are. Next time if you Cannot afford to Fix your financial, don't waste other peoples time especially when it's their business to fix peoples financial problems, and mislead them asking them to give you PRIVILEGED ADVICE that THOUSANDS OF OTHERS HAVE TO PAY FOR, and the think that your warped perception is actually worth something in the real world. Wake Up Meer and the only shame belongs to you and I thank you for revealing yourself on my forum :).

Feb. 13th, 2019

JONATHAN LINDER Newton Highlands, MA

I'm thinking about buying a house and I needed to make my credit look it's best. I contacted Pinnacle Credit Management since it was highly rated on Google. I spoke directly to Andre, who as it turns out is the owner. He let me know immediately that I needed several old collections removed from my credit report and dove right in and sent disputes immediately to all those creditors. He got several of them removed within a few days and just a few weeks later my FICO score is up 78 points, my Transunion and Experian scores are up near 800 and i have a new $18,000 credit card from my bank. Andre educated me all about credit scoring systems and how lenders used them, showing tremendous depth of knowledge, and instructed me further on how to use my cards in order to obtain the most cash back benefits as well as travel rewards. Pinnacle was a one-stop-shop for all my credit needs. Every question was answered comprehensively and in clear language. The service and advice Pinnacle provided makes me feel like I have a solid game plan and deeper understanding of how to actively MANAGE my credit (just like it says in their name). While other companies may charge less Pinnacle provides a customized approach for how to actively repair and build credit quickly and effectively. I feel like I can literally get any credit cards I want now and my next goal is to obtain business funding which Andre assures me will be a piece of cake to easily get at least $250,000 in business trade lines. Henry David Thoreau said “The price of anything is the amount of life you pay for it.” You can spend less with another company but at the end of the day the time lost and aggravation of waiting for your credit to be repaired isn't worth it in my opinion. As a Business owner nothing is more important to me than my time and the faster I have access to credit the sooner I can reach my financial goals. I cannot more highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management services and in fact regularly do send friends and family members to Andre for help restoring their credit rating.

Robert E-Muhammad Brooklyn, NY

Pinnacle Credit Management is a great company. They provide straight to the point credit repair services. PCM performs credit repair using current legal processes and electronic filing systems to challenge errors on your credit report. The staff are accessible, transparent, and they educated me through each process. I had no problems and was not given the old run around . In the first 2 weeks I received responses from credit bureaus, saw removals on my file, and score increase. In the past I've tried 3 other credit repair companies and they all failed and just took my money. I highly recommend PCM to those you are looking for real results. --- Robert Muhammad

gilberto abraham delossantos Pacoima, CA

I would like to thank Pinnacle Credit Management for helping me with my credit. In just 2 weeks of hiring them I saw amazing results, my credit report jumped over 100+ points thank you very much keep doing your great work.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thank you for your review and is always here to help our clients increase their credit

Feb. 21st, 2019

Jabbi Newark, NJ

Became a client in the beginning of February and just 8 days in my credit went up 68 points ! Andre told me that my credit would be fixed within 1 month and I can’t wait to see my score rise ! Super glad I came across this company and I can’t wait to see the deletions leave my credit !!!

J. Jones Brentwood, CA

I highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management! Not only are they reasonable, they are also very knowledgeable and reliable. Andre took his time answering all of my questions and explaining the process to me step by step during our initial consultation, which put my mind at ease. After several conversations with Andre, I signed up in November 2018. In less than 3 months, my score has already increased nearly 130 points, from 557 to 685. Though there’s still work to do, I’m extremely happy with the results so far and can’t wait to see the results from the next round. Thank you Andre and Pinnacle Credit Management for actually doing what you said you would do!

Ricardo L Brooklyn, NY

Andre is an easy person to work with. He was able to get a bankruptcy removed from credit profile, as well as other items, very quickly. I would definitely recommend him.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thank you, Ricardo, I am happy that we were able to nearly clear out your entire credit report and put you in a better position. I appreciate this review and I look forward to helping you obtain funding for your business

Feb. 19th, 2019