Park View Credit is a financial services company based out of Van Nuys, California. The company assists consumers in boosting their overall credit scores and boasts of an 85 percent success rate with over 8 years of experience in the industry.

Rank Chart

#8
Park View Credit Reviews

$89.99
7.9

The Good

Park View Credit offers consumers a free initial FICO-certified credit consultation. This consultation includes case analysis, credit education, and service timeframe. No fees are charged unless the company successfully disputes and removes unwanted items off a consumer’s credit report. Other positive aspects regarding the company include:

• Deletion results and customer testimonials on corporate website
  • Licensed Attorneys on staff
  • Live customer service representative chat support
  • Military discounts and numerous other discounts on services

The monthly fee of $89.99 per month includes dispute efforts, mailing costs, and full customer support anytime. The fees also include photocopies of credit reports and numerous other services Park View Credit is completely transparent regarding its pricing structure on its corporate website. In addition, the firm provides extensive credit education articles for consumers on its website as well as answers to frequently asked questions.

The Bad

The credit restoration company has a few complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Some consumer complaints involve the billing and availability of the company’s credit repair specialists. Consumers are strongly encouraged to make sure they completely understand potential fees and the payment timeline before agreeing to services. This includes:

• Initial Fee
  • Setup Fee
  • Installment Fee
  • and Monthly Fees

Consumers with few deletion items may find the company a bit expensive for their needs. However, the provided services may be of benefit for those in severe credit repair need and do not want to be directly involved in the time-consuming process.

Park View Credit also does not have any identity theft protection services though that is not a required service for credit repair.

The Bottom Line

Park View Credit is a legitimate credit repair company. The company provides a free comprehensive evaluation, extensive customer support, and transparent pricing structure. Consumers have access to legal attorneys and live chat assistance from customer service representatives. However, the variety of different fees may provide concern for some.

Disclaimer:
Consumers should take adequate time to understand all terms and conditions before full enrollment. Consumers should also be aware that no item is guaranteed to be removed from their credit reports. The company will provide a full refund should a customer remain dissatisfied with the attempts to restore their credit scores.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Park View Credit services cost?

$59 to pull your credit report, and will be charged for each negative item. It will be as low as $200 and up to $800.

Does Park View Credit allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

Yes, if you sign up with a spouse, Park View Credit will determine which has the worse credit score and that person will receive a 40 percent discount.

How does Park View Credit repair my credit?

It will begin by reviewing your credit history, then disputing claims against you, and ending with permanently removing unsubstantial claims.

Does UpMyScore provide Credit Monitoring?

No, Park View Credit does not offer credit monitoring.

What results can I expect from Park View Credit?

Dispute letters are sent to credit bureaus, and they will respond within 30 days with the dispute results. It will show if the account has been deleted, verified, corrected or remains as is. These letters will be forwarded to Park View Credit. They will create additional disputes if needed. You will see results in 30 days and your credit repair will be completed in no longer than 6 months.

How can I contact UpMyScore?

You can contact Park View Credit using the following:

Phone: 888-991-6412
Or via the online form

More Information

Published Results

Park View Credit’s website has a results tab. Once dispute letters are sent out, the credit bureaus will respond within 30 days with the dispute results. The time limit for credit repair is six months at most. The company does not have published results for most common credit score increase available on the website, but a representative for the company explained on average clients experience a 100-point increase (of course depending on what is on your credit report will determine that amount). No mention of statistical success rates for the company,or on average how many items are resolved.

Price Breakdown

Park View Credit does pricing a little differently than some of their competitors. You will not find packages to choose from but rather a fee to pull your report and then charged for each negative item that will need disputing.

• $59 fee to pull your report
  • You will be charged per negative item.
  • The cost for the entire program could be as low as $200 or up to $800.
  • $800 is the most a client will pay, and these cases are typically those that have bigger items such as bankruptcies, repossessions, and foreclosures.
  • The original $59 to pull your report will be applied to the cost of your program.
  • If a client prefers monthly payments instead of one lump sum, your credit consultant can help work out monthly payments.

How It Works

Step #1: Free Credit Consultation

Call or complete the online form to have a credit specialist help you with your free credit case evaluation.

Step #2: Certified Credit Consultation

Once you are a member, a line-by-line credit history review will be performed by your certified credit analyst. The detailed analysis will provide explanations on how certain areas of your credit report may be helping or harming you, and you’ll learn about adding or supporting a positive pay history.

Step #3: Dispute Claims

Park View Credit works on the legal end of things by challenging your credit reports with legal correspondences.

Step#4: Forward Results

You will forward results sent to you from the credit bureaus. Additional disputes will be created as needed.

What to Expect when Signing Up

Before you go to signup here are a few things to expect before you visit Park View Credit’s website:

1. You will begin the process with a free credit case evaluation.
  2. Signing up is done by phone or submitting the online form.
  3. The online form will ask for your name, number, and email.
  4. By submitting the form, you are agreeing to have Park View Credit call with the number provided.
  5. If you decide to become a member, you will then start the process with a more extensive credit consultation than the free consultation.
  6. Pricing for services is not found on the company’s website.
  7. Even after your credit report is pulled, you are under no obligation to sign up for further services.

What Can Be Removed?

The only items that are questionable for removal would be government issued items (e.g. students loans). Park View Credit is able to remove all negative items on a credit report. Some examples of what can be removed include the following:

• Collections

X close

120 Park View Credit Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

November 8th, 2016 Austin, TX

Total scam artists stay away from these guys.

2. User Score

October 11th, 2016 Bellevue, WA

This is I must say the worst credit repair company I have ever had to deal with. If you feel like being lied to by these shady crooks then please sign on the dotted line……… I had cancelled my service about a month after I couldn’t take anymore lies and I thought that was it’ oooh no it wasn’t !!! The last 6months they have taken 89.99 out of my account but not only that I have not received one call, not one email, not one thank you for letting us scam and rob you (nothing) but when I 1st called for services I probably got 6 different salesmen calling me, after they received my money that vanished into thin air! This is now my second review and I still have not received my $$$ back! They robbed and lied to me good enough to achieve 400 upfront, and then snuck in a little 89.95 fee after I have cancelled for 6 months! I called today to speak with management and they say you can’t speak with management for 24/48 hours that they have to put a request in!! Wtf?? You if you have a problem don’t look forward to it being fixed! Here is my deal to you PVC you robbed me good enough with the 400 upfront! You deserve it, they guy that hired me was a great lier, but the last 6 months you have done nothing to earn or lie you way into my pocket, I was my 89.99 x 6 months back or everyday I will write a review on this company on every world wide sight I possibly can!! Let’s see if management contacts me now??? If not I’ll write another review tomorrow morning as well ! But on a different site! And I am a pretty computer savvy guy as well I’ll put a couple of my employees to work to see what we can come up with to let the world know your team is shady and liars

3. User Score

September 19th, 2016 Atlanta, GA

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! This is by far the worst service I ever experienced in life. The company’s integrity is horriable, the communication is non existent, and the fees are automatically removed from your account with out your permission. It’s a total ripoff!!! WARNING DO NOT PAY THESE PARKVIEW CREDIT REPAIR A DIME.

4. User Score

August 31st, 2016 Mount Pleasant, SC

They offer a free consultation but yet I was charged $59.95?!?! The reviews are 50/50. Anyone in their right minds wouldn’t purchase something that had a 50/50 chance of working. NOPE, not me. Thanks for the wasting 45 mins of my life and 60 bucks!

5. User Score

August 17th, 2016

Horrible service and they do not follow contract. They Attempt to take more money from you without completing services. They talk you into paying upfront for multiple items to be repaired within 180 days but refuse to provide services past 60 days when “60 days” is not in the contract beware. Then they claimed they were only contacted to do “2 rounds of letters” to the credit burreaus without you receiving updates. This is not in the contract either. A class action lawsuit should be formed against this company. Look at the 1 and 2 star reviews. This is a Terrible company.

6. User Score

June 7th, 2016 Broomfield, CO

Park view credit is a scam company they offer a money back grantee and then ask for 800 up front and then say you have to pay 89.99 a month they did absolutely nothing they claim I would be getting letters in the mail and after six months I got not one single letter and then they say I qualify for the money back grantee and then they don’t follow through with it so be wanted don’t get involved with them!!!!!!

7. User Score

May 10th, 2016 Lincoln Park, MI

I paid them $300 to get started they claimed they could get 100 points within they first round they didn’t but what they did do is wanted to charge me $89 more and they did nothing with the $300 other than keep my the money furthermore I submitted the credit bureaus letters to them via their email and they wanted until my dead line was due by saying they never received them out couldn’t see them in there system I recent them that same day then came the phone call tag games and general email response we are viewing your case but results ever in portal not even a thank you sucker for the free $300. Highly recommended not to use this company they have more tricks than a circus.

8. User Score

May 9th, 2016 NY

I don’t know which account manager these people got, but their experience is so far off from the one that I had. After looking into a loan on Lending Tree I was put in contact with these guys. They did say that they could raise my score by a reasonable amount however they delivered on all of their promises. I had a 590 credit score before I signed up for Park View Credit. After working with them for a little over 5 months now I can go on Credit Karma and see that my score is over 700.

This program works. I wouldn’t be recommending them if it didn’t

1 1

9. User Score

May 3rd, 2016 Walnut Creek, CA

My husband and I paid this company over $1000 and got nothing!
    We got a big sales pitch by the initial person Christina Manou we spoke with, on how she was so excited to have our case and what a big difference her service will make in our credit report.
    Well two months later and zero returned calls from Christina, our credit is basically unchanged.
    Most of the service this company offers you can do by pulling your own report and contacting the credit companies. Don’t waste your money with this company.

10. User Score

April 27th, 2016 Zion, IL

they lie about everything they tell you
    Lester told me to Pat 400 and that it and now they want me pay 90 month after 2 month and they won’t give me any refund back and they have the wrong address so the u really lie and they promise me to prove my credit 100 point the first month and I was with them for 2 month and my credit actually went down 100 point not up so whatever they tell u is lie
    don’t do with them and the customer service is suck I called them and ask to speak to supervisor and they put me on hold for about 10 mint

11. User Score

April 23rd, 2016 Lady Lake, FL

This company is a SCAM. You will not be able to cancel. I tried to cancel received a voice mail saying “ain’t gonna happen” exact words from Matthew. He lied saying everything has started. How can anything start? I haven’t signed any agreements as of this date. He in his words said everything has been processed and that letters have been mailed. Lie…… DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY.

12. User Score

April 16th, 2016 Dundalk, MD

would give them zero stars if I could. I don’t even know how these scam artists are in business. I called the FHA to inquire about different programs for buying a home and the representative passed me through to parkview. I thought they were legitimate and trustworthy since FHA would recommend them. I gave them money to do an initial credit pull and they only go off of 1 copy of the report. I believe it was equifax. One thing that is very important is that they don’t send you a copy so you really have no clue what exactly they even see of there end. I was assured by my representative James that my case would be simple and it should take 1 to 2 cycles most to delete the old items off my credit report especially since they were all at least 5 years old and all paid. He made it out to be this amazing thing that would raise my score 80 to 100 points in 60 days. So far from the truth. I paid the initial fee and after 3 months and nothing deleted I called and tried to talk to James who was always conveniently away from his desk but I was told that only 1 round had been sent out. I also was only getting my dispute results emailed instead of mailed. I told them about this and they assured me it would be fixed. It never was and the only one I ever received paper for for was transunion. I should also point out that I had disputed 2 items myself before I hired them. After several months and still nothing deleted I was frustrated and called and spoke to a “manager” who assured me by August 28th I could call back and they would give me my money back which at this point had been over 1200 dollars. I got the last batch of dispute results saying everything was remaining on my credit report for another 2 years. I had sent in all the results I had received but to my surprise I had found out they had no record of any results. And blamed me as to why nothing was removed. They told me I had to prove nothing was removed by signing up for this other “free” credit monitoring service get a copy of all 3 reports and send it in. I did that. They are still refusing to refund any money because there is 1 missing item from the start and that was the item that I myself had disputed and came off before they even sent out the first round of disputes. It was also at the 7 year mark and was suppose to come off anyway. Needless to say they expect me to just deal with the fact that they took 1200 dollars from me and they did nothing to help. I also now have a lower score because some things they disputed were only on the credit report they initially pulled. Another scam. So if they pull equifax and you have something only reported to equifax and not transunion they will count that as a deletion and you will not receive any money back. SCAM ARTISTS!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM. SAVE YOUR MONEY! I really don’t know how any of them sleep at night. And if you are currently dealing with them and all you hear is that’s a stall tactic. Well that stall tactic is costing me alot of money. There is also no proof that they even sent disputes out other than their little Web site that says they did. I will get my money back one way or another and I will continue to write reviews about this horrible company.

13. User Score

April 14th, 2016 Columbus, OH

I purchased my first home thanks to the work they did for me! I would recommend Park view to anyone looking for a company that is open about fixing your credit and the process. If you think you can just sit back and it will just happen overnight then this isn’t the right service for you! It takes time and patience but it DOES work! I didn’t see any results for the first 2 months but on my 3rd round of disputes I started to see the negatives on my credit report coming off.

14. User Score

April 11th, 2016 Hayward, CA

Park view credit sucks!! This place is full of it!!! Me and my husband have been with them for almost a 1 years and nothing was progress. They charge you every month and we don’t see any change on our credit. Beware of this company! Best to shop around and read the review first.

15. User Score

April 5th, 2016 Fort Lauderdale, FL

DONT BECOME A STATISTIC!!!! I spoke with a manager James (California) who convinced me that I would not be deceived again (previous lies from this company) that he would make sure my account was handled in a professional manner. I verbally said when this agreement is complete In March I don’t want my account charged I said based on status of my credit report I will decide if I want to move forward. LIES!! I tried to call him several times he NEVER called me back. In addition my account was charged $89.99 without my authorization when I tried to dispute I was told just wait someone will call me. I am still waiting!!!! DON’T BECOME A STATISTIC!!!! I will tell everyone I know this company is a fraud not to be trusted!!!!

16. User Score

April 5th, 2016 Clearwater, FL

Parkview lied from the beginning,you don’t get 59 dollars back,your credits drop after 60 days,then it takes 6 months to get back with your beginning score.so you pay to gain your original score back,it took six months to get back to my original score and that’s all I got don’t use,good con,to get you paying.then no results.

17. User Score

April 4th, 2016 Gardena, CA

This is a Fraud company stay away from them. I called them to get my very simple credit repair case they extended it for so long unnecessarily and nobody bothers to follow up with status neither these guys send email updates. Very pathetic service. Initially they said it will take me around $400 and they ended up charging me around $1000 for very pathetic service with very minimal result.
    Stay away from these People

18. User Score

March 3rd, 2016 Columbus, OH

They got 19 out of the 23 items I disputed with them removed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

19. User Score

February 24th, 2016 Raleigh, NC

Professionalism & communication goes along way with successful business and I can’t say anything positive about this network of lacking integrity, to which would give them anymore focus than they are worth. Buyer beware. A lie doesn’t care who tells it!

20. User Score

February 23rd, 2016 Washington, DC

Park view credit was the saving grace that helped get my wife and I into a home. Our credit was so bad that we were denied by lenders who were known for giving away loans. I got a call from someone at Park View talking about credit repair and I didn’t know of any better options, I signed up in August & we just cancelled because they were able to get our credit score high enough to get approved for a loan