National Credit Consultants are a group of credit restoration experts with experience in credit granting, collections, banking, and credit fraud investigation. The licensed and bonded company’s services are provided to nationwide consumers for a flat fee.

Rank Chart

#68
national-credit-consultants

Undisclosed
2.6

The Good

With National Credit Consultants, clients can expect to receive professional credit restoration services that will lead to improved credit scores. Their proven dispute process has helped thousands of clients achieve their credit score goals. Other benefits of the service include:

Multistage Credit Repair Process

After the initial free credit consultation, National Credit Consultants initiates a multistage process that challenges inaccurate unverified credit report items with all 3 bureaus, as well as creditors and collection agencies. Clients typically see significant results in approximately 30-90 days. The company also offers a satisfaction guarantee but does not give the general public any specific details.

Educational Credit Seminars

National Credit Consultants hold national credit restoration and repair seminars for professionals in the lending industry. The company also conducts educational seminars for consumers on how the credit scoring system is designed to work and exactly what credit repair and restoration companies are able to accomplish for their clientele.

The Bad

While National Credit Consultants provides a high quality disputing process for their clients, there are some drawbacks to their service as well. These limitations include:

No Attorneys on Staff

There are no attorneys employed by the credit repair company to assist with any legal issues that may arise. This is of special concern to those struggling with such items as bankruptcies and tax liens.

The Bottom Line

National Credit Consultants delivers a multistage process for consumers in need of long-term credit repair. The company also educates credit repair professionals and consumers through seminars. Additionally, there are no attorneys on staff and the flat fee may be expensive for some consumers.

X close
X close

2 National Credit Consultants Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

January 26th, 2017

These people are extremely unprofessional. I have been working with them for 8 months now and my credit score is right back to where I started. They ignored my phone calls and messages until I embarrassed the consultant on a public forum and told him I needed his supervisor to contact me. When I was contacted, it wasn’t by his supervisor but one of his friends/colleagues who is just as rude as he is. I cannot wait to be finished with them so I never have to deal with them again. Please staaaay away from them, it isn’t worth it!

2. User Score

March 24th, 2015

The agent assigned to my case never answered any phone calls or responded to emails. Instead of filling with all 3 credit companies, he only filed with one. probably enough to tell me that he did something.