National Credit Advisor

National Credit Advisor

• $89.95 Per Month
  • 24/7 Client Online Dashboard

Since 2008, National Credit Advisor has been assisting clients with credit repair. The firm states they have helped over 100,000 people improve their credit and financial future. National Credit Advisor's slogan reads, "free yourself from bad credit and get the life you want by repairing your credit". This focus on repairing credit to get the life you want is a great perspective for potential clients.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.3 Read Review
#22 4.9 8.0 Current

The Good

• Personalization
  • Certified Credit Experts and Licensed Attorneys
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Client Online Dashboard:
  • Low Setup Fee

National Credit Advisor strives to make their process as easy as possible. Potential clients can submit a form online or call in to talk with someone on the National Credit Advisor team. The firm provides a free consultation and discounts to veterans, spouses, family members, and friends. In addition, they have several other good features, such as:

Personalization

National Credit Advisor states that they provide a customized credit evaluation and a personalized credit strategy, focusing on each client's unique credit situation.

Certifies Credit Experts and Licensed Attorneys

The National Credit Advisor team is comprised of licensed attorneys and certified credit experts working on client's cases. In addition, the firm's credit experts pull credit reports on behalf of clients.

Money-Back Guarantee

The firm offers a money-back guarantee to clients who use their services.

Client Online Dashboard

Client's are able to see their credit repair progress online 24/7 with an online dashboard.

Low Setup Fee

A lot of companies charge over $100 for a setup fee. National Credit Advisor only charges a one-time credit report charge of $9.95.

The Bad

• One Option

Even though National Credit Advisor has helped hundreds of thousands of people with credit repair over the past 8 years, there are a few drawbacks to consider.

One Option

National Credit Advisor doesn't offer a "pay-per-deletion" plan, only a monthly payment service.

The Bottom Line

National Credit Advisor definitely focuses on a client's future and provides a personal approach to credit repair. Also, they have certified credit experts and licensed attorneys on staff, helping with client's cases. And they offer a money-back guarantee. However, which is concerning, and they only provide one option for their potential clients. Overall, National Credit Advisor is a good option for credit repair.

View Top Rated Companies

22 National Credit Advisor Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

July 13th, 2017 Tomball, TX

I stop school service because I was I'll and was taking meds that made me unable to study asked adviser for a leave and they refused me stating that I had to let them know in enrollment that I needed time off. That was crazy no one knows when they are going to take sick.It hurt me to my hard due to I was just 6 months from graduation. I used up my loan money retaking test I feel due not Abe to constraint, because of the medications I was taking prescribed by my doctor for pain and muscle spasms. Now I am in debt and no depulma to show for it.I had a 90 grad that dropped to a 75.That was wronge to be treated in that manner

December 1st, 2016 Georgetown, TX

I paid 90$ for noting ,I didn't get any mail from any credit bureaus,and it didn't change anything,I never call again this company because they didn't do anything

November 28th, 2016

This company is a Scam.. Paid them $89.99 for 6 Months to remove credit inquires They said it would be 6 months or less to remove them Finally i had to Fire them due them Stealing Extra 89.99 out of our account.. They said it was a Accident but how do charge someone on the 14th and then again on the 25th in the same month... No Accident they just got caught.. They say if they don't remove at least one Mark on your credit in 6 months they will refund your money Well they Removed 0 from our's and said we don't Qualify for a Refund and when asked why we don't Qualify all they would say is we don't Qualify and could Never come up with a reason... Bunch of Crooks.

November 15th, 2016 Massapequa, NY

On 11/14/16, I called them to sign up for their service. I don't have too many negative items. Just 3 late student loans from 2014 on Ex and Eq and only 1 on TU. Nothing else. I myself know a lot about credit repairs. 6 months back I had Federal Tax Lien, State Tax lien, Late credit cards and collection items. All together 14 negative items I removed myself after spending lot of money to some renowned and well known credit repair companies.Anyway I called the National Credit Advisers and I was told only 9.95 upfront to pull up the credit reports, which is normal.I gave them my credit card number and then I got a notification from Experian Credit Monitoring that a Hard pull was done.Hard pull...it means I am applying for a new credit card or loans.But they should have used soft pull not hard pull.I asked them the reason.They started lying..a hard pull is occurred even when fico score is pulled up.Which is absolutely a flat lie.I told them if you do hard pull as creditor do,then you shouldn't have charged 9.95.After fighting with them for 40 minutes,I told them I am going to report them at the FTC,BBB and to the State Attorney General's office. Then they backed up and issued the refund for $9.95. Please beware off this Company.And no matter what company you use, make sure to ask if they are going to do a hard pull or soft pull on your credit report.If it's hard pull then immediately hang up the phone because a hard pull is always free for what you should't be charged.

0 1

May 5th, 2016 Lynn, MA

Back in February I have decided to go with National Credit Advisor to help clean up my credit report. I was nervous at first, the thought of wasting money came to mind. However, in the first 45 days I had 1 account deleted off my report from all 3 credit bureaus. We are now in the second round of disputes. We are disputing 3 accounts total. Two to go. :) Feeling good vibes.

April 20th, 2016 Garden City, NY

Just wait till you get your results! I received my 2nd round of disputes results from the bureaus and I don't believe how much National Credit Advisor has already had removed for me. It hasn't even been 3 months, I would choose them over any other credit repair company.

March 3rd, 2016 Houston, TX

They didn't get everything taken off but they did get my score high enough to get a loan. I didn't want to keep paying them if I already got approved so I cancelled. They did what they promised.

0 1

February 19th, 2016 Houston, TX

I got into some trouble with credit and I needed help. I ended up getting in touch with a few companies, after checking out my options I decided to go with these guys. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone was very helpful and they have deleted most of the items we chose to dispute.

February 18th, 2016 Houston, TX

National Credit Advisor has been so good with helping our credit repair. My fiancé and I are both over 700's now. Highly recommended

February 13th, 2016 Visalia, CA

I went with these guys over some of the other companies I looked into. I was convinced once I talked to Terrence who gave me my consultation and ended up being the analyst assigned to my case. He told me how he used the service himself after having his identity stolen. He highlighted the items that were hurting my credit and went after them. For the first few months every time I got a new letter from one of the bureaus it seemed like I had a new improvement. My score is now a 734!

February 11th, 2016 Cypress, TX

I can't complain, I got rid of my bad credit and got a mortgage for a house for 90 bucks a month. You can't expect it to happen overnight, it took a few months but I got my results.

February 11th, 2016 Columbus, OH

I have been with National Credit Advisor for a few months. I was skeptical at first because I heard mixed messages about credit repair from friends, but Jag was very good at explaining how the process works. People should know that there is some work involved and it doesn't happen overnight, but if you're patient you'll get results. I signed my mortgage this morning!

February 10th, 2016 GA

Going with these guys to repair my credit was definitely the right decision. I didn't spend too much and I saw some major improvements on my score. My credit is good enough to make my first ever home purchase. I signed the mortgage yesterday!

February 2nd, 2016 Washington, DC

My score jumped from 640 to 724 in in only 90 days. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

January 22nd, 2016 Houston, TX

I have nothing but good things to say about these guys. On top of getting the items remove from my reports on the three credit reporting agencies, they set me up with a secured card and gave me tips to build my credit

January 19th, 2016 NJ

Just picked up the keys for my NEW HOME. My credit took a big hit after I lost my home in 2009. National Credit Advisor was able to have the majority of negative items removed within the first 90 days, which boosted my score enough to qualify for an amazing loan.

December 16th, 2015 Chicago, IL

I would recommend National Credit Advisor to anyone looking to repair their credit. I have been in the program since August and my score raises with each round of disputes that goes out. It's already gone up over 60 points! Thank you National Credit!

December 10th, 2015 Piscataway, NJ

I have been in the program for a few months and they are definitely doing what they promised, I've seen multiple items come off of my reports with Experian and Transunion and hopefully with the next round of disputes I'll see things come off of my Equifax report. National Credit Advisor hasn't disappointed!

December 8th, 2015 Piscataway, NJ

I have been using National Credit Advisor to get inaccurate items removed from my credit score since August. My dedicated account rep Jag has been amazing throughout the process. From the easy set up call where we went over my credit report and he showed me which items he would dispute to setting me up with an online dashboard to monitor the progress on my credit score I am now starting to see serious results!Definitely recommended.

December 4th, 2015 Garden City, NY

I'm very happy with my decision to choose National Credit Advisor. I was able to go through a free credit consultation with Jason before deciding to enroll in their services. I've only been using National Credit Advisor for 3 months now and they have gotten multiple negative items removed from my credit reports!