Since 2008, National Credit Advisor has been assisting clients with credit repair. The firm states they have helped over 100,000 people improve their credit and financial future. National Credit Advisor’s slogan reads, “free yourself from bad credit and get the life you want by repairing your credit”. This focus on repairing credit to get the life you want is a great perspective for potential clients.
National Credit Advisor strives to make their process as easy as possible. Potential clients can submit a form online or call in to talk with someone on the National Credit Advisor team. The firm provides a free consultation and discounts to veterans, spouses, family members, and friends. In addition, they have several other good features, such as:
- Personalization: National Credit Advisor states that they provide a customized credit evaluation and a personalized credit strategy, focusing on each client’s unique credit situation.
- Certified Credit Experts and Licensed Attorneys: The National Credit Advisor team is comprised of licensed attorneys and certified credit experts working on client’s cases. In addition, the firm’s credit experts pull credit reports on behalf of clients.
- Money-Back Guarantee: The firm offers a money-back guarantee to clients who use their services.
- Client Online Dashboard: Client’s are able to see their credit repair progress online 24/7 with an online dashboard.
- Low Setup Fee: A lot of companies charge over $100 for a setup fee. National Credit Advisor only charges a one-time credit report charge of $9.95.
Even though National Credit Advisor has helped hundreds of thousands of people with credit repair over the past 8 years, there are a few drawbacks to consider.
- One Option: National Credit Advisor doesn’t offer a “pay-per-deletion” plan, only a monthly payment service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does National Credit Advisors services cost?
National Credit Advisors has only one monthly service fee – $89.99/month – This service includes a copy of your credit report, professional credit evaluation, credit bureau disputes, recommendation letters, personal case advisor, and much more.
Does National Credit Advisors allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?
National Credit Advisors does allow you to sign up with a family or household member They do offer a discount, but do not disclose this discount on its website.
How does National Credit Advisors repair my credit?
National Credit Advisors repairs your credit in three simple steps. First, they evaluate your credit report with you to find out what information is correct and incorrect. Then they create a personalized strategy to dispute the incorrect information with the three credit bureaus. As they go through the dispute process, you are able to sit back and watch the positive results.
Does National Credit Advisors provide Credit Monitoring?
National Credit Advisors does not offer credit monitoring, but does offer a credit evaluation and provides a copy of your credit report.
What results can I expect from National Credit Advisors?
National Credit Advisors advertises a 92% success rate for customers within the first 3 months. They also average 15 removals per customers.
How can I contact National Credit Advisors?
You can contact National Credit Advisors by:
Phone: 1-866-462-9780 ( Mon-Fri 7am to 7pm PST, Sat 7am to 1pm PST) or by visiting their site
National Credit Advisors has published a variety of statistical results. They advertise that:
- More than 92% of its clients see positive results within the first 90 days.
- 15 improvements per customer on average.
- Trusted by over 100,000 customers.
National Credit Advisors offers one monthly service fee. Below is a breakdown of that service:
Monthly Service Plan – $89.99/month
- Copy of your credit report
- Professional credit evaluation
- Credit bureau disputes
- Personal case advisor
- Reporting dashboard
- Personal score recommendations
How It Works
Step #1: Sign Up Process
When you sign up, your credit reports will automatically be pulled for review. You will receive a welcome email and a phone call from a certified credit analyst from National Credit Advisors. They will begin to create a custom credit repair case. The credit analyst will make sure you understand the entire repair process, as well as answer any questions.
Step #2: Dispute
Now the real work begins. The experts at National Credit Advisors will create a personalized strategy that includes interacting directly with the credit bureaus. They will identify items that are inaccurate and have those negative items removed from your credit reports. They will then stay in contact with the credit bureaus to ensure the appropriate action has been taken.
Step #3: Results
All you have to do at this point is sit back and watch the progress. National Credit Advisors experts will continue to repeat the dispute process until all as many negative items can be removed from your credit report. They report that most customers will begin to see improvements within the first 90 days. You will be able to see the progress through National Credit Advisors reporting dashboard.
What to Expect When Signing Up
Before you go to signup here is a few things to expect before you visit National Credit Advisors website.
- You will be brought to their webpage with a two different options to getting started.
- By clicking “Get Started” you will go through a simple 3-step process.
- First, you’ll be asked for contact information including: first and last name, email, and phone.
- Next you will proceed to enter in your address and payment info to process the $9.95 first time fee, as well as $89.99 fee for monthly plan.
- The last step is to comply and sign regarding National Credit Advisors legal agreements.
After that, be ready to receive a call from a representative. Then you will be on your way to repairing your credit. Make sure to come back and leave a review of your experience.
What Can Be Removed?
National Credit Advisors is able to remove any false or incorrect information on a customer’s credit report. These negative items include (but are not limited to):
- Tax Liens
- Late Dates
- Incorrect Personal Information
However, an important point to remember is that National Credit Advisors can only remove information that is inaccurate, unverifiable, misleading, untimely, and unclear. National Credit Advisors cannot remove negative items that are 100% accurate and free from error.