My Credit Group has been providing credit restoration services since 2000.The company offers customers a monthly service rate of $69.00, which is much lower than the industry average. While the company offers a number of baseline features, including a risk-free guarantee, it lacks key qualities such as access to attorneys in the event that customers require legal representation to creditors and debt collectors.

Rank Chart

8.9

#46
my-credit-group

$79/monthly

The Good

Lower Monthly Fee
My Credit Group only charges $79.00 per month (plus a $79.00 enrollment fee).

Qualified Personnel
Staff comprised of former loan officers, debt collectors, and other credit experts

Risk-Free Refund Policy
Customers are entitled to a refund in some situations.

At $69.00 per month, My Credit Group charges well below the industry average rate. The company also employs several former loan officers, debt collectors, and credit experts who have extensive experience on both ends of the credit repair process. These credit coaches will investigate your case, negotiate with creditors, and pursue the best solution possible for your situation. My Credit Group offers a number of supplemental services, which include settling your debt and helping you build good credit through new accounts.

The Bad

Does Not Request Credit Reports
Customers must purchase their own credit reports.

Poor Online Transparency
The company advertises a refund guarantee but does not elaborate.

While My Credit Group advertises both types of credit repair cost structure (monthly subscription, and pay-per-deletion), it is unclear how these two pricing options relate to one another. For example, while it’s possible that the per-deletion model could replace the standard monthly fee, it is just as possible that customers may have to pay per deletion as well as pay a monthly fee. Customers investigating this company will need to pay close attention to how these fees fit together, as it’s possible they could be paying even more than advertised. And just as the company does not elaborate on pricing, it also fails to provide pertinent information on the “risk-free” refund guarantee advertised on the site (e.g., terms, length, conditions, etc.). And in spite of its qualified personnel, the company does not have attorneys on staff.

Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

My Credit Group provides standard credit restoration and debt settlement services. Customers are paired with a qualified credit coach with an extensive background in the industry. Unfortunately, the company lacks some important qualities found in top credit repair companies, including on-staff attorneys and credit monitoring. Potential customers of My Credit Group are strongly advised to investigate the company’s pricing policies, as they could be paying much more with this company that they would with other companies.

View Top-Rated Companies

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does My Credit Group services cost?

My Credit Group charges a one-time enrollment fee of $79 and a monthly fee of $79.

Does My Credit Group allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

My Credit Group does offer discounts to family members, military personnel, and law enforcement.

How does My Credit Group repair my credit?

My Credit Group helps consumers repair their credit through different services such as credit bureau disputes, collection agency validations, and personalized credit repair.

Does My Credit Group provide Credit Monitoring?

My Credit Group monitors the credit repair progress of its customers.

How long will it take before I start to see results with My Credit Group?

Consumers can expect to see results from My Credit Group within 30–45 days of signing up with My Credit Group.

What results can I expect from My Credit Group?

Consumers can expect to receive a custom game plan with their needs in mind that will help them achieve their credit repair goals. Consumers can expect to see their credit score improve as a result of working with My Credit Group’s team.

How can I contact My Credit Group?

Here are the different ways consumers can contact My Credit Group:

• Mailing address: 431 N Graham Street #838, Stephenville, TX 76401
  • Phone: (855) 598-0446
  • Fax: (855) 287-0006

Published Results

• Removal of negative items on credit reports
  • Consistent coaching provided by My Credit Repair
  • Improved credit scores within 30–45 days of signing up

Price Breakdown

• Free initial consultation
  • Set up and enrollment fee of $79
  • Monthly fee of $79 for full services provided by My Credit Group

How It Works

Signup and Consultation

To get started, consumers sign up with My Credit Group and receive a free consultation. The free consultation will help My Credit Group gain a better idea of where the consumer is in his/her credit repair journey.

Payment

After paying the one-time enrollment fee of $79, consumers will receive full access to the services and resources provided by My Credit Group.

Game Plan

Consumers will work with My Credit Group to achieve their credit goals. My Credit Group will handle credit disputes and will help consumers stay on track with their loan payments.

What to Expect when Signing Up

Consumers can expect a quick sign up process online.

Consultation and Full Access to Services

After signing up, consumers will be able to have a free consultation and full access to credit repair services provided by My Credit Group. Consumers will also be able to receive the help of a credit coach to achieve their credit repair goals.

Credit Repair Goals Achieved

Consumers will achieve the credit repair goals they are working on with My Credit group according to My Credit Group’s promises.

What Can Be Removed?

• Negative items on credit reports
  • Negative credit lines

No detailed list provided of what My Credit Group removes.

X close
X close

No My Credit Group Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

There are currently no reviews .