MSI Credit Solutions Logo

MSI Credit Solutions

5.0

LAST UPDATED: September 27th, 2021

MSI Credit Solutions is a credit repair and education company that was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Frisco, TX.

The privately held company is 100 percent bonded and offers clients a free consultation to diagnose credit reports with a qualified credit consultant.

MSI Credit Solutions also offers a complete money-back guarantee. The company charges a service fee as well as a monthly fee for its credit repair services.

Consumers will, however, need to contact the company directly for the initial investment pricing quote as this pricing is dependent upon the number of negative items that need to be removed from the credit report.

According to the company's website, the average MSI Credit Solutions client is enrolled in the company's credit repair program for about six months. That said, the company states that the duration of its program can vary per client.

Keep reading to learn more about MSI Credit Solutions and to see reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Comprehensive Credit Process
  • Quality Services
  • Educational Resources
  • Money-Back Guarantee

MSI Credit Solutions provides professional credit repair services to individuals in need of credit score improvement. While there are some questions regarding the company's services, there are also a few benefits to its platform. These benefits include:

Comprehensive Credit Process

The credit repair company offers consumers a fairly comprehensive credit repair process that includes a free credit report consultation, educational resources, and an online customer portal that can be used to monitor progress.

The company also works to dispute any inaccurate credit report items from the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Transunion, and Equifax) and helps clients establish better lines of credit.

According to the MSI Credit Solutions website, the company has corrected a wide variety of inaccurate/negative item marks on consumers' credit reports including late payments, collections, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, judgments, bankruptcies, and inaccurate personal information.

It's also important to note that MSI Credit Solutions has several years of experience in the credit repair industry and, therefore, has built a somewhat stronger reputation than many of the newer companies.

Quality Services

Along with a free credit report consultation, MSI Credit Solutions provides consumers with unlimited disputes, sends collection agencies and creditors debt validation letters, sends cease and desist letters on behalf of clients to collection agencies, and offers clients 24/7 updates through access to the MSI Credit client portal.

As part of its credit repair process, the company also provides any additional credit repair coaching and support via their dedicated customer support team.

Educational Resources

MSI Credit Solutions's website presents a large range of educational resources to help customers learn more about their current credit circumstances as well as how to handle future credit-related decisions and situations.

The educational resources include helpful videos, credit card/general financial advice, how to establish credit and raise credit scores, and more.

Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike some other companies in the credit repair industry, MSI Credit Solutions offers a money-back guarantee on its offered credit restoration services.

If the company does not remove any negative or derogatory items, the client has forwarded all communication from credit reporting agencies, collection agencies, and creditors, and the client has paid all six monthly processing fees, the company states that it will provide the client with a refund.

Further details regarding the company's money-back guarantee can be found on the company's website or by contacting a customer service representative.

The Bad

• Lack of Pricing Information
  • Potentially High Initial Investment Fee
  • No Attorneys on Staff

While MSI Credit Solutions can help those in need of credit repair assistance, there are limitations that need to be pointed out. Prospective clients should take into consideration the following concerns prior to enrollment in the MSI Credit Solutions program:

Lack of Pricing Information

Although the credit repair company does disclose its single and joint monthly service enrollment prices, the company does not disclose any other specific details regarding its pricing structure to the general public on its corporate website.

Potential consumers will need to speak with one of the company's service representatives directly for a pricing quote for their individual credit repair needs.

Potentially High Initial Investment Fee

Although the credit restoration company states that the initial investment could be as low as $30, those who are typically in need of credit repair services will most likely pay a higher price because of their need to have more negative items removed from their reports.

MSI Credit Solutions also lacks in comparison to some other credit repair companies that do not charge customers an initial investment fee.

No Attorneys on Staff

Some companies in the credit repair industry have licensed attorneys or paralegals on staff. Unfortunately, MSI Credit Solutions does not seem to have any staff that can legally assist clients.

The Bottom Line

MSI Credit Solutions is a credit repair company that offers comprehensive credit solutions for individuals with bad credit. The company has several years of noteworthy experience in the credit repair industry and is known for providing quality customer service.

In terms of service, MSI Credit Solutions offers consumers a free credit consultation, a comprehensive credit process, educational resources, and a money-back guarantee.

However, consumers will have to contact the company directly for initial investment service rates as these are not posted on the company's website and clients could get stuck paying a potentially high initial investment which fee they wouldn't be charged with some other companies in the credit repair industry.

Unlike other credit repair companies, MSI Credit Solutions lacks an on-staff attorney to help clients with legal matters.

If you are interested in MSI Credit Solutions, we recommend that you read MSI Credit Solutions reviews, visit the company's website, and contact the company directly to learn more about its credit repair services.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

not_listed_location

MSI Credit Solutions Frequently Asked Questions

What is needed to get started?

You can schedule a consultation online today or call us. You will be connected to one of our experienced credit repair consultants. Your consultant will require a tri-merge (three bureaus) report to review. If you do not have one available, our consultant will direct you to where you can obtain one. Once you complete your order here, you will start your membership for third-party credit monitoring with ScoreSafety.com. After obtaining your report, you may wish to continue services. The services will include credit monitoring and access to a new report each month. You are not required to continue membership but should you decide to continue, you will be billed $29.94 every month for your membership. To promptly facilitate our processing, we will also require personal identification such as a document of your current address, document of your Social Security number, and a form of identification. We will provide a list of options for accepted forms of documentation.

What is the cost?

No two credit reports are the same; therefore, it is crucial to meticulously review your comprehensive credit report. Different factors will determine the cost of repairing your credit. MSI Credit Solutions does not offer a fixed rate as it is not fair to charge an individual with 5 negative line items the same as somebody who has 35 negative line items. The price of the program varies, due to the fact that there are a number of things we consider when customizing a solution that meets your needs. There will also be a monthly fee associated with the services of $98 on an individual account or $69 each on a couple's account. Your first monthly fee will not be charged until a month later.

What do the services include?

Our team of experienced consultants can review your credit reports, assess your current situation, and provide customized solutions to meet your needs. Through a meticulous process, MSI Credit Solutions can help restore your credit by auditing both the credit bureaus and the creditors. This process ensures that we achieve the best results for our clients to have a better financial future. Through the process, our team of credit professionals will additionally coach you on opportunities to help optimize your credit scores and provide additional savings opportunities to assure you a better financial future. MSI Credit Solutions offers debt negotiation services through the MSI Savings Program. Once we have exhausted options, or have received validation for any of the credit items on your credit report, our experienced representatives will be able to assist you with the negotiation process. For more information, you may reach our negotiations team.

Do you offer a guarantee?

At MSI Credit Solutions, we guarantee a minimum of a 50 point total increase or your money back, as long as all client obligations have been met. We strive to under promise and over deliver with outstanding results.  Everyone’s credit situation varies and due to this, results may vary. Our average customer is enrolled into our services for six months. Duration of the program varies due to different factors on each individual's report, such as number of items and response time from credit agencies. The duration of services will also depend on your personal goals. Review of your report during the consultation will help with a better assessment of your time frame and goals.

Can you provide copies of the letters sent to credit agencies?

No. Letters sent to the credit agencies on behalf of our clients are proprietary information of MSI Credit Solutions. We hold exclusive rights to these letters. We will however provide status updates upon request through our online portal access at portal.msicredit.com. You will also receive responses to our disputes from the credit bureaus, original creditors, and collections agencies which will provide further details of the items disputed and the results.

How long does it take for the agencies to respond?

From the time the credit reporting agencies and/or your creditors receive the disputes they have, by law, 45 days to conduct their investigation and provide you with a copy of your updated credit reports which will show your results. Please keep in mind that although the credit reporting agencies are by law forced to complete their investigations in 45 days, this does not mean that you will receive your reports at that exact point. There is packaging, mail time, etc. that all has to be taken into consideration. With that said, you can expect your updated credit reports to arrive within 45–60 days from the date your disputes were sent off. This is the absolute fastest any individual, company, or service can provide them for you. This is mainly because every individual or company can only move at the pace of the credit reporting agencies. It is rare for 60 days to have passed and not gotten anything. Rest assured, our processing department is constantly monitoring all accounts. Should 60 days pass and no results are received, they will move forward with the next stage of the dispute.

Could I not be getting results because I have moved?

Yes, this is definitely a cause to not receive results. It is mandatory that you notify us if you have moved to a new address. We will need an updated proof of residence at that time and will resend the needed disputes to assure you receive results at your new residence.

What do I need to mail back to MSI?

Remember, anything and everything that you receive from any of the three credit reporting agencies, original creditors and collection companies must be mailed back to us so that we can continue working on your file.

What do I do when a collection agency calls?

We cannot obligate you not to speak to these agencies, although we do advise you to request communication only by mail and not by phone. We do not want them to tell you something on the phone and not have it documented in writing. Also please DO NOT tell them that you are getting outside help from a third party, because the bureaus do not respond well to attorneys or third parties.

I received a letter stating that the account is valid or they cannot conduct an investigation. What does this mean?

More than likely, these are Stall Tactic Letters. These can include letters from the bureaus that say that the dispute is frivolous. Although it may seem that you are disputing all items, the law is the law and they still have to abide by these federal laws. If you ever feel there is an inaccuracy associated with an item, you have the right to dispute that item. Everyone gets these letters, as they are an attempt to discourage you in hopes you quit. Be sure to send these letters in as they are still important.

Message from
MSI Credit Solutions

From the desk of CEO Ricardo Mendiola:

Credit repair changed my life, too. My career began in the early 2000s while working in the collection industry, where I worked for five long years. Back then, I myself was burdened with bad credit, which held me back from living the life I wanted and felt I deserved. The dream of owning my own home felt far-fetched when my credit scores were as bad as they were.

During my time in the collection industry, I met an individual that worked for a credit repair company. In 2005, I decided it was time for change. Per his advice, I made the decision to move forward with their program. And it worked, the results were incredible! I was able to clear up my credit issues, which allowed me to buy my first home and a new car. Not long after I completed their credit repair program, I was welcomed to their team. This gave me the opportunity to learn the ropes of the credit repair industry and give others the help that I so badly needed.

I've been where you are, and I know what you need to do to succeed. Call us; we're here to help!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

srikanth d Prosper, TX

no complaints with the MSI credit solutions . They have refunded my initial payment as my credit negative did not go off.

MSI Credit Solutions Logo

Reply from MSI Credit Solutions

We appreciate your review.

Oct. 21st, 2021

C Michele C Pittsburgh, PA

They are not able to help everyone. I read a lot of great reviews and they claim to help thousands of people and perhaps maybe they have but I was not one of them. My case needed minimal work but yet fell in to the category of being unfixable . It was upsetting and rather unfortunate. Stating facts and simply sharing my own experience. Hopefully others will have better luck.

JDavyboi Lehi, UT

Same with me, however I called them just to see how bad it really was and if they could answer my rebuttals. I must say they have some great strong points too, you just have to be willing to listen. Plus a lot of companies out there I'm sure get trashed by competition as well.