Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.7

LAST UPDATED: January 21st, 2022

Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

Lexington Law has provided over 221 million total challenges and disputes on behalf of its clients since 2004.

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

According to Lexington Law’s website, the average client uses the firm’s services for about six months. That said, the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

Lexington Law Services

In addition to a free credit consultation, Lexington Law offers the following three different service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service — This service includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service — This service includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service — This service is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service level provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Lexington Law also provides the following services:

Focus Track Options

Lexington Law clients can enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track options address specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

Online Education Center

Lexington Law is known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

Lexington Law Pricing

Lexington Law’s subscription-based credit repair services start at $89.95 per month*. This monthly price is tied to the company’s most basic service level and is on the lower end in comparison to what many other companies charge for their services. That said, Lexington Law does charge more for its moderate and advanced service levels.

Lexington Law also provides the following opportunities to save money:

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Lexington Law offers 50 percent off of the first-work fee for veterans and active military members. The credit repair firm also provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

No Money-Back Guarantee

While having a money-back guarantee or a service guarantee can be a sign of a dishonest credit repair company, consumers may find it difficult to commit to a service, like Lexington Law, that does not appear to have a transparent refund policy.

The firm makes little to no mention on its website of its stance regarding a refund policy. Lexington Law mentions that it does not provide any sort of guarantee because credit repair results can widely vary per person and per situation.

Website Transparency

While Lexington Law does offer some information on its website regarding its services, the firm does not appear to provide much information online about its one-time/set up costs, its specific staff credentials, and which states it provides services to.

That said, clients may be able to receive this information if they schedule a free credit consultation with the firm.

What Customers Are Saying

Lexington Law has over 3,000 verified client reviews featured on BestCompany.com. More than half of the 3,000+ reviews for Lexington Law have a five-star rating. Compared to the other companies on our credit repair industry list, Lexington Law receives, by far, the most reviews and the most positive reviews.

The majority of Lexington Law’s positive reviews praise the firm’s quality customer service. Additionally, many of the reviews also mention a specific credit score improvement.

Some reviewers have mentioned in the past that the firm’s credit repair service can take longer than expected. That said, the firm does not promise results by any given time because results can vary depending on each client’s individual credit circumstances.

The Bottom Line

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies in the industry. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers improve their poor credit.

The firm also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Additionally, the firm does not appear to provide a transparent refund policy and does not provide much information online regarding certain aspects of its service.

Although Lexington Law may have a few downsides worth considering, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose from, discounts, and a free credit consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit problems.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

not_listed_location

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.1

Caprena Ross Washington, DC

Positive results in less than 3 months with Lexington Law. No one told me to write this review. I am doing it as I put in the work, Lexington put the work which I now see results on my credit and positive returns on obtaining a Mortgage in the months to come. Worth the investment!

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jan. 18th, 2022

Zeke Johnson Harlem, MT

Customer service is top notch and very friendly. Very fast and efficient when it comes to clearing up your bad credit. I highly recommend Lexington Law credit repair to clear all bad credit off all 3 credit bureaus!

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Jan. 19th, 2022

Saint J Dobie Prince George, VA

What I like about Lexington Law Firm is the professionalism of the paralegal that assistant me. I would recommend Lexington Law Firm any all my friends and family. On how they removed derogatory materia from my credit reports.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

Jan. 14th, 2022

Kristy82875## Talihina, OK

After a struggling marriage, then nasty divorce, my credit was awful!! 😫 In 3 months my credit went from bad to fair and is still getting better each month! ❤️

Jan. 20th, 2022

Omar Sauri Dorchester, MA

I came in thinking that this company was going to have all my negative items all in a month or two but by understanding the process a little more it’s not that simple. All the representatives all super easy to talk to and explain everything thoroughly of any questions I may have. People who sign up may have the same impression as it shouldn’t take this long to remove the items but it does. They have to reach out to all the credit companies and they have to agree to removing the items it’s not as simple as it seems. Once they started removing my items (which I’m almost to %100) they offered me a lower package since not much was left to be removed and slowly they are still knocking everything out. Great company and really helped me out

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience Omar! We are thrilled to see this and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Nov. 17th, 2021

smbettis12 Springfield, MA

I like that if it is not clear in the portal regarding the progression/status of my case that I have a couple of ways to get the information I am looking for, i.e., I can use chat on line or I can call in and any of the Paralegals can assist me in going over all action taken to date on the account. I do not spend too much time wasted trying to get answers when I have questions. Before becoming a client of LL, I was involved with a credit repair company for two years. LL did more in the short period of time that I have been their client than the other company did in the two years I was sucked dry (financially) with poor customer service and less than adequate information provided as to status of my account!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive review! We truly appreciate you sharing your detailed experience and are happy to see you've benefitted and enjoyed the services thus far. Please reach out if you ever need anything!

Nov. 5th, 2021

Howard Kirkland Renton, WA

To the point and very helpful with all of our questions and concerns. Very much worth the value of your money with the level of service they provide. My daughters are wanting to sign up next.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to leave a review.

Justin .m Liberty Lake, WA

its only been 5 months and this is quite the great experience. they are doing awesome helping me continuously increasing my score and teaching me how to do more for my score then i knew coming into this then i did when i first came to them to help me clean up my credit.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Dec. 15th, 2021

Parham A.P. Baltimore, MD

Credit education is not something that is common knowledge. Restoring your credit and knowing the ins and outs often takes assistance. That's where Lexington Law came in. They heard the sincere desire in my voice to fix and understand my credit. They also took the time to educate me on what services they offered and what they could do to help me grow my score. There was no beating around the bush or stalling for time to get money. The honestly went to work on my case and kept me highly informed on progress. I can say that they got me on the right track with disputes, and creditor inquiries. They got me to a point where it was manageable for me to do the rest.

Reply from Lexington Law

Parham, thank you for this amazing review. We are beyond thrilled to see your positive experience with our team and services. Thank you for sharing and for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Kelsey Smith Anderson, SC

Accurate very professional law firm. They get the job done swiftly an documents sent out. Lexington Law is a good law firm that help you actually take back control of life by getting your credit an dispute it correctly.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your kind review Kelsey! We are delighted to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you so much for sharing.

Dec. 21st, 2021

Vanessa Williams Dyersburg, TN

My score has increased over 130 points. I have struggled for years to get my credit score up to par. This firm has managed to do it in just a few months. I am forever thankful.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your success with us! We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Dec. 3rd, 2021

Lexington Law Best Law Firm Bountiful, UT

This Law firm really take you trouble personally. Their staff is knowledgeable and well informed on you case. They are upstanding of your worries, and help you thru them. I am feeling better knowing that they are working for me. M.TS Utah

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We truly appreciate it and are happy to help.

Nov. 5th, 2021

Terriann Merfalen Kissimmee, FL

All you need to do is hear them out from the first call. Take the first step in repairing your credit even if it seems far fetched. Only you may take your life into your own hands. With Lexington Law in your side to repair from the smallest to the biggest credit issue. They are beyond amazing. I am well on my way to getting my credit score way up there how it used to be. Remember now, you have to help yourself as well while they help you. Do not keep getting bad dings on your credit. Best thing I have done before years end of 2018. I have a piece of mind into 2019. Amen and thank you infinitely Lexington Law. Sincerely, TJM

Aidan Issac Lafayette, LA

Lexington helped me so much with my past credit bills! They removed over 11 negative items with relative ease and the low monthly payments made it so affordable for me when I was struggling to stabilize myself. Everytime I needed I called and they willingly provided whatever they could to help me manage when I needed to pay, extensions to make it to the next payday, even continued support on credit help. I honestly am so very thankful for the team and what they have done for me. Everyone was so helpful and each person I've interacted with was so kind and considerate. Thank you so much for what you've provided me. I feel like my credit life has turned around so much for the better!

Darcy amundson Tracy, CA

We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Rebecca Moreno Valley, CA

What can I say, but thank you. Thank you for all your help LexingtonLaw, and the time you are taking to help me rebuild my credit, and for the advice that was given to me on how I can keep rebuilding it myself. They even went as far as giving me a month free, because we had some issues with billing. I am a single mom, caring for 9 of my beautiful children. Life hasn't been easy, and recently we lost our vehicle. I can't say it was much of a loss, it had so many issues, but it has been harder for us to get around. We are walking everywhere now. Before Lexington, I could only dream of getting a New vehicle, since my credit was at a 470! Since being with them, not even a month yet, and my score has already jumped to 665! In total, they have removed 31 items. I feel elated!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because now that dream will become our reality. We will have a new car, and Lord willing own our own home too. So thank you first to God, my Lord and Savior for putting Lexington in my path, he heard my prayers and my crys, and second to Lexington Law for their continued dedication in helping me reach my dream.

Kim A. Sedro-Woolley, WA

I will start by saying that I am a first time home owner and a huge part of that happening was because of Lexington law! They contacted all my creditors and got everything taken off my reports. All my stuff was older and just sitting there causing me grief. My credit score was in the sub basement and the chances of owning a home was nil. By clearing my reports I was able to get a credit card and start building my credit score. Things went uphill from there, I now have a great score and I own a home and it all started due to Lexington law. I can't thank them enough. They answered all my questions, explained things in a manner that could be easily understood and were always polite. Getting the updates as things were removed and watching my numbers go was fantastic. They kept me informed of everything.

Tanneisha Lyles Riverdale, GA

My experience with lexington law is excellent and it was well worth the payments i have seen a drastic change in my credit score and they work to remove things a fast pace i started to see changes with in the first month i hired lexington law it my credit score went up fast and im actually get a second chance to responsible with my credit i been able to get Approve for things that i was not able to get years ago and im more careful with my credit now and motivated to keep my score rising as high as it could go to make life better for and its all because of you guys Thank you so very much you guys are doing a great job and the payments are very reasonable so if anyone reading this review trying to deciding if you going to hire them i say yes hire lexington law they are great and worth every penny you will be making the right decision Thank you lexington law you change my life

Erika Fulgern Minneapolis, MN

Lexington Law firm is an Awesome and professional company with great customer service. They will fight to remove items off your credit.

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Chris Warnke Bolivar, MO

I've had a good experience with understanding about my case as well as excellent customer service provided by Lexington law

Reply from Lexington Law

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Marcia Moreira Salt Lake City, UT

Shady billing practice. They will give you 15 days to try their service, but the fine print says that although you'll only be billed after 15 days in order to not be billed you'll have to cancel with 5 days, which is preposterous and intentionally designed to catch you if you call to cancel just before they charge you. Also, you the website has no option to cancel your subscription, you have to call, which is ALWAYS a red flag.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Marcia, We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience with our services. When enrolling with the services, you should have been informed that you have five days to cancel the services with no charges and that you will be billed for your first work fee 5-8 days after your initial enrollment. We would be happy to review our billing with you and answer any questions you may have. When you have a moment, please give us a call at 844-502-1110.

Dec. 31st, 2021

Rachel Renee' Davis Junction, IL

So far, my experience has been amazing. The team is truly knowledgeable and willing to help. They take time to explain things which I need and appreciate.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are delighted to see you've had a great experience thus far! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Monique G Jacksonville, FL

At the onset of hiring, I indicated I would write a scathing review if I was not satisfied. I am not mildly satisfied. In the beginning, I spoke with a gentleman who seemed to be eager, competent and knowledgeable. I asked all the right questions.......one of which was, "What is your incentive for expeditiously managing my case", and "How advantageous is it for me to hire your org as opposed to managing this myself or hiring the next Jo Blow". Well, anyway, its six months later and there has been no change that can be attributed to this organization. The only reason I gave two stars is because everyone has been courteous and friendly and thats hard enough to come by these days. In all honesty though I would have rather had a brute that got the job done.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Monique, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to see this and thank you for sharing your detailed experience. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please give us a call at 844-502-1110 and we will be more than happy to discuss this further with you.

Nov. 10th, 2021

Amy Romero Tucumcari, NM

I'm really happy with the services provided by Lexington law. Phone calls on a regular basis and always had an answer to Any questions I had. I noticed a change in my credit repair almost immediately!

Reply from Lexington Law

We are thrilled to see your positive experience with our services! Thank you so much for sharing.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Raven Kreps Ponchatoula, LA

I’ve been using Lexington for over a year. I’m actually a paralegal, but I don’t have time to do the tedious things that need to be done regarding my credit. I’m appreciate of all the work they do monthly and the updates I receive.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your review Raven! We are thrilled to see this and thank you for taking the time to share.

Oct. 18th, 2021

Kecha Steward

The great customer service and friendliness they are always willing to help their customers to satisfactory. And with great speedy recovery of results with your credit report. They always keep you informed about what’s going on with your credit report and make sure you understand what your credit report is saying. I’m overwhelmed happy about my results.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the kind words Kecha! We are pleased to see you've enjoyed the services and thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Aug. 17th, 2021

KG Lebanon, NJ

Lexington Law is the reason why I am in the credit position that I am with over a 780 credit score. When I started I had a credit score in the low 600s. I was able to take care of my debts and remove credit inquiries from my report with their guidance and help. Not only that but I learned how to maintain my credit and what important steps to make and what not to do. Not only do you repair your credit but you get a learning experience that is invaluable!

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on your credit score increase! We are delighted to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing your success with us.

Oct. 8th, 2021

KLG Fouke, AR

When I started with Lexington almost 4 years ago it was the 3rd credit clean up company I had tried and I honestly didn’t expect very much since I had 44+ negatives on EACH of the 3 reporting agencies. However Lexington is not like any other credit repair company. You WILL get great results. It may take some time but they will do their best and keep you informed every step of the way without making it a full time job for you. They do the work!! It probably would have been cheaper in the long run for me to file bankruptcy but that would have been another bad mark on my credit that wouldn’t go away. Being able to pay in monthly increments makes it very easy to fix the mess I was in without causing me anymore financial hardships. Thank you for bringing me from a 400 to a 650+

May. 6th, 2021

Robert White Woodbridge, VA

I try clear the negative errors on my Credit Reports on my own, no results. This is my second time using this company. I am trying to raise my credit scores at this time. Clear the negative errors on my credit reports. On June 2019. They removed 8 Negative items and I provided paperwork to them. My FICO Score increased by 79 points. Lexington Law program is working for me. Thanks.

Jason Minneapolis, MN

My credit went south after the economy did in 2009. I didn’t think I could recover until I reached out to Lexington Law. They have helped eliminate bankruptcy, and some old medical bills from my credit. Within 2 months my credit score was respectable again and was able to get approved for loans with ease. Lexington Law does a great job keeping you posted on the progress being made with the 3 credit bureaus. It was really easy to get started online. Give them a shot!

Cherie Bourque Evans Mills, NY

We have only started with them, and already they made a difference in sending out letters to the credit bureaus and financial companies on our behalf. They have removed negative items off our report. They are an amazing company especially when you are feeling overwhelmed. They do everything for you and help you to feel positive again. Recommend them highly!!!

Darian Gammage Las Vegas, NV

LexingtonLaw was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend LexingtonLaw to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends! I am definitely a 100% satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone, continue all the excellent work you do there at LexingtonLaw ! Thanks for all your help!

O LIVIA. R. Oneonta, AL

I am a very satisfied client/customer. Not only has Lexington Law help me with my credit repair but they have treated me like a person not just a number to them and with that said I would most definitely recommend Lexington Law to all my family and friends and for those out there that find their sales in need of GREAT advice and AWESOME results. I promise it will be well worth it. Thank You so very much LEXINGTON LAW.

Jeffrey Brower Lewes, DE

I've had bad/negative credit for a long time and didn't know where to begin to repair it. I've always heard of Lexington Law and decided to give it a try, they have already removed some negative items from my credit report and are working on having more removed every day, my scores have increased and it's only been several months since enlisting there help. I would say at the rate things are progressing I'll have a Good credit rating in just a few more months, I highly recommend there services to anyone interested in improving their credit scores.

Felisha Percy Delhi, LA

When I first inquired about Lexington Law I must admit I was a little sceptical not because of failed circumstances but because of my own insecurities!! The first phone call I must admit I had a stomach full of butterflies but the more information he gave the more confident I became..My credit score was in the 400’s when I started now I’m knocking as of Dec in the 600’s im very pleased!! Working towards a perfect score well into the 700’s or above..

Rose Tanielian Canton, MI

At the start they made everything super easy to understand, and helped you pick the best options for your individual situation, they explained everything up front on how it works and the process. There were no hidden fees at sign up. And Every month the charge to you doesnt change. They are very knowledgeable and very curtious. I have had Lexington for about 6 months or so now and I'm still with them. I would highly recommemd their service to anyone trying to repair thier credit, figure out whats holding them back credit wise.

Jamie Kouri Scottsdale, AZ

I have been so impressed since becoming a client with so many things. The patience each paralegal portrays, their knowledge, and the communication is huge for me. I like to understand what I'm hearing and I've always left the phone call knowing more than what I intended. There is a genuine care behind each paralegal during phone calls with how they provide the answers to my questions. I feel so confident in my decision to become a client which is reflected in the customer services I'm getting and the results.

Albert Figueroa Scranton, PA

The agents are very nice they are protecting my credit very greatly very awesome company I plan to stay with them for a long time.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are here to help and delighted to see you've enjoyed the services thus far. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Dec. 15th, 2021

gopet Queens, NY

Terrible experience , waited 7 months just to get the same results I had when I started. Wasted a lot of money when they claim they sent out letters every month but I’ve had literally 0% progress on my account. It’s frustrating when their services aren’t cheap and everytime I would call and ask for an update they would say the same thing , “nothing as of yet but we’re trying.” Would not recommend to anyone

Reply from Lexington Law

Hey there! We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please give us a call at 1-80-461-4284 and we will be happy to help resolve your concerns.

Dec. 13th, 2021

Douglas Humphries Sumter, SC

A very professional experience with great customer service and would highly recommend and truly appreciate what they have done for me

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your recommendation Douglas! We are thrilled to see you've had a great experience with our services and thank you for sharing.

Dec. 10th, 2021

Jonathan Nuzum

Honest accurate and Fair they do exactly what they say they will do they fix ur credit and help u in areas where ur uncertain

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thanks so much for sharing.

Dec. 10th, 2021

Artur Smieciuch Dumont, NJ

The experience was excellent service was very nice community service rep was very polite and patient answered all my questions

Reply from Lexington Law

We are thrilled to see this! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience.

Dec. 3rd, 2021

Sherlock Holmes Boulder, CO

Affordable, but beyond that Lexington Law has somehow managed to collect the most amazing staff! Customer relations is wonderful.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled to see you've had a great experience with our staff and thank you for sharing.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Jason Derby, KS

Very professional and courteous. Very detailed.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Jan. 21st, 2022

Yael Lynchburg, VA

I like Lexington Law they do help you by fighting for you. I have been fighting to pay off a debt over a years ago before covid hit and still have items on my credit report as a negative. They helped me by fighting to get it removed! They give you your right credit scores and continue to champion for your financial health!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your kind review Yael! We are delighted to see you've benefitted from the services and thank you for sharing your success.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Duchy Robinson Columbus, OH

When I started with Lexington I hardly ever attained a excellent credit score. With the assistance from Lexington Law my credit score increased enough to purchase my first home and achieve a great credit score. Lexington Law firm is a great law firm

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on purchasing your first home! We are happy to know we were able to help and appreciate your sharing your credit journey with us. Thank you for your kind review.

Sep. 13th, 2021

Irene Okenwa Grand Rapids, MI

Lexington Law firm does a good job in helping me maintain an excellent credit rating. They fight so hard to get rid of negative reports on my credit. I have known them for a few years, and feel more than happy to trust and do business with them. Overall, they have done such an amazing job so far and I am pleased with it. Thanks again LexingtonLaw.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are thrilled to see your success with the services and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Sep. 10th, 2021

linda farrargreen Macon, GA

The experience that I have had has been professional and prompt. I didn't know what to expect but it is quite amazing the work that is involved and that is done. The communication is consistent. Flexibility. Knowledge. I have had an awesome-learning experience. Thank you so very much Lexington Law & Staff.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! Your review lets us know we are on the right track. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Catherine Boyer Tucson, AZ

Lexington law got right on my case and was able to get one account dropped an they are working on the other account. They make sure I understand before they make any decisions and let me go. There is nothing I don't like about my service I'm not to computer savvy so they are helping me out a lot. They say I can call with any questions that I may have any time. So far so good, thank you.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you for sharing Catherine. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 20th, 2021

Dawn Bowman Minneapolis, MN

Lexington Law is the real deal! From the first phone call your treated with respectfully and the agent is actually listening to what you say, they don't talk fast or hurry you along. Absolutely amazing how quick they start on your case. In the first week I was getting alerts that business was being taken care of on my credit report! Thank you Lexington for getting my life back on track!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed your experience thus far. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

May. 26th, 2021