Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.7

Alan Adams Riverside, CA

You have an excellent staff of paralegals that are available to answer questions and are willing to guide you through the process of getting the derogatory credit items removed. All of the staff that I have spoken to are very knowledgeable and willing to take the time that is necessary to explain the logic for the actions taken and guide you through reductions in the level of service needed as items are removed.

Jeanette Reinke Jasper, IN

I'm very happy and excited to see a change with in 3 months on my credit score I can now have a car loan and having credit card application sent to me now but the most important thing my stress and worries are gone knowing I have a great company working for me to help me improve my self and being more responsable with my credit one day I like to have a home for my family and car for my husband I can't do that alone and this company will help me to that very important Goals God Bless Lexington Law

Akossiwa Kolani

Lexington Law is the best! If you need to fix your credit this is absolutely the company to use. Their exceptional customer service provides you with great recommendations for solutions tailored to your needs and what will work best for you and your budget. You don't want to miss out on this affordable and awesome opportunity to improve your credit!

Yolanda Fisher Roswell, GA

Lexington Law Firm is very legit they do exactly what they say they will help you to repair your credit to remove negative items off of your credit report to help you understand how credit debt ratio works they will warn you of things going on with your credit if someone pulls your credit they will let you know the cost and keep you abreast of the facts and more than anything they do what I pay them to do and I'm so excited .Credit score started or your ago in the 400s and one year later I'm at 7:30 and on my way to the 700s Way to go Lexington Law Firm

Johnny Drake

Oct 7th 2016 In 4 months I have had 28 items removed from my credit I do think they should send off the letter for same item to each credit bureau at the same time but I do not have time to do it my self all together they have removed over 6,000 dollars worth of collections I am paying 120 a month but considering what they have removed it's payed itself of for several years I will use them as long as it's necessary bankruptcy 4 years ago and they have got most of that off I've never tried any other company and do not feel the need to

Kathryn Blair Phoenix, AZ

Lexington Law Firm got right onto my list of negative strikes and had several removed within the month. I liked their expediency in handling these matters so quickly. I had to make several calls in the beginning, yet everyone one was polite with each matter. I never feel inadequate in my lack of knowledge, or the considerable amount of calls I made, regarding any matter that arose. I also liked the way they worked with me regarding billing dates. If I needed an extra day or two, I simply called and the problem was resolved immediately. I would refer any and all to use this service for credit clean-up; they are WONDERFUL in all areas.

Richard H. Stough Allentown, PA

I have been involved with Lexington Law for the larger part of a decade. My initial involvement was a result of a couple of special legal financial concerns with which I was wrestling. The program and the staff helped me work my way through these issues. I was impressed with both the professional expertise and the gracious mannerisms of all of the paralegals and any other staff with whom I had contact. I would recommend their service without hesitation.

William M. Lutz, FL

Lexington Law Firm is a true and Wonderful company to have your credit repair done!!!! They have a marvelous job on my credit repair so far and have been working hard on my case the whole time they have been working for me!!!!! The customer service is excellent and keeping you informed is excellent too!!!!!! They are very well priced for all their work they do on your case as well!!!!!

Denesia Houston, TX

So far I have been with Lexington for about 2 1/2 months and they have already removed 7 negative items from my credit. I am pleasantly surprised and very happy about how they have been so respectful and helpful. The people there are very nice and seem to genuinely care about helping you improve your credit. I am working on purchasing my first home and without Lexington that would have been very difficult because I have tried to remove items from my credit with no or little success. I was referred to Lexington by a neighbor and I too would recommend this company.

Kevin Buckhouse Pala, CA

I have been with Lexington Law for 6 months now and They have already deleted 52 items off of my 3 combined reports and my credit score has risen from 525 to 655 in only 6 months. Keep in mind it costs $99.00 per month and if you do not pay in time, they do act like a collection agency and blow your phone up with calls, so keep your bill paid on time and you will love your results.

Loren Kirk Wausau, WI

I can't say enough good things about Lexington Law and all the people who work for them.They have always been helpful in answering all of my questions making sure that I understood each answer completely.They have even helped when I got questionable mail keeping me from being scammed. I recommend Lexington to anyone they are always up front about what they can do to help you.

Rumaldo Flores Glendale, CA

These guys are fantastic ! They are really helping me get my credit handle and improved. Sometimes you wish you had the answers to handle all your problems and to me this is been a problem i was notable to debug or do something about it and Now I'm doing somenthing and is getting results.and that's what the game is all about!! Than you for being there. Highly recommend you guys. RF

Ashley M Arlington, TX

My husband and I have been with Lexington for 2 months and 17 things have been removed from my credit and my score has gone from a 499 to a 580. His score has gone from 595 to 620. We still have a long way to go but we wouldn't have gotten this far without them! P.S. My mom was the one who referred us. Her score went from a 525 to 710 in 18 months! She now has a 2016 Jeep with NO money down and a 4% APR and was just approved for a $5,000 credit card. All thanks to Lexington. Thanks for helping my family out!!!!!

Doreen Correa Bronx, NY

Above and beyond ! Great communication and customer service. Pleasant and professional ! Answered all my concerns ! It was an absolute pleasure to speak to Chris. He was happy to be of service. I would recommend this Company to all friends and family. I've been a Customer about two months and I have had two things removed from my credit report ! They have worked on my case since day one I am very satisfied.

Gerald Vaught Lawrence, KS

My services were well taken care of and a very friendly staff. Any problems they do their best to care of them and answer any questions you have and address any problems that arise. A great starting place to straighten your credit in the right direction. I would recommend any one having credit problems to talk to this firm. Very dedicated to helping you. Gerald Vaught Jr

Sandy New Castle, DE

I would recommend Lexington Law to anyone who want to improve or correct their credit. Its been less than three weeks and I already got six items removed off my Transunion report. Everyone I spoke too would go above and beyond to help me understand what is going on with my credit. I would advice you to take the step you would not regret, it would benefit you.

John Mason

I'm am very happy with the services that I have received ,enven know we just got stated. Very happy with the kind service and if you don't know all you have to do is ask and they explain everything in detail.this is the second time dealing g with Lexington law.and to tell you its a pleasure working with them cause I know they will get the job done.keep up the good work. John mason

Jane Scott

Don't wait.Lexington Law will view your credit report from all three credit reporters. Go through any negative items or have any incorrect items. Lexington Law will help to fix it, and educate one what effects your credit score and how to maintain it for the future. I'm very pleased with what they have done for me. They work hard for you. Waiting won't fix your credit score. Thank you, Lexington Law.

Mrs. W Pflugerville, TX

Lexington Law provides services that can help improve your credit score. Although, I felt a bit overwhelmed at first navigating through the website, a customer service provider named Ann-Marie from Phoenix helped me through it all. She walked me through the website step-by-step to help me find where things were and the benefits of using the services. So far they have achieved 75 out of 134 removals. There is still a bit to go, but I am now more comfortable knowing that I have people like Ann-Marie working with me.

Ann Houston, TX

Lexington Law is a company that is detailed -oriented, a company of integrity, principles, & morals. A company of honesty, faith building, and extravagant helpfulness. A company that gives you gives honest reports of what is being submitted on your behalf with your credit. A company that goes over & beyond it's responsibilities to their clients. A company where you are their # 1 priority as an individual. Thank God for Lexington Law!

Tamira Los Angeles, CA

Lexington law under stand what I was going through since I been a part of the Lexington law they remove about 14 negative item of my credit only in the last few months I love there service in they always there to help you through it the answer any question you need to know they let you no way good to do it what's not to do repairs your credits thanks Lexington law for helping me fix my life.

stephanie ambrose

Its a ten. My experience was great! Educational and lo g lasting. I called three companies all different and they all seprately offered lexington law and now I know why. They are friendly educational and I was not blamed or judged. For my past. They where only wanting me to help with my future. Awsome company.recomending them to anybody out there who needs a remake not a so over.vamp up your credit and self esteem.

Deborah Seger Cleveland, TN

I accidently fell upon this company. I'm very grateful that I did. Because they freed me of all my worries. They covered every aspect of my accounts, every detail. So they could do what they do best, comfort me. I was asked the questions that made my services complete. It was a very easy transition & not too much time taken. I would tell everyone about this company & i would recommend to anyone that I felt could use there services.

ROCHELLE LESTER Omaha, NE

Have been in the customer service business for 30+ years. Its hard to impress me but every contact Ive had with your company has always been absolutely stellar! Your team are very understanding and not judgmental. .They always make me feel like Im a valued customer and they made me feel like theres hope for my future. Whatever system you are using to train your employees is top-notch, dont change a thing! Thanks guys! You rock!

LaCrecia B Los Angeles, CA

Being a double cancer patient on a fixed income leaves no room to repair my credit myself. Lexington and their kind caring and super friendly staff stepped in and saved me! Made something I thought wasn't possible, so very possible giving me one less humongous worry. Putting my mind at ease way better than Allstate ever could cause I am definitely in very good and more than capable hands. I can't thank you all enough. Dream home here I come thanks to Lexington.

dan Vero Beach, FL

I started at Lexington with a credit score ruined by a series of set backs in my health and my (professional) employment. I had little knowledge or experience in turning this around. Within around 6 months my credit score improved from mid 500's to mid 600's. Lexington removed all all bad credit remarks from my credit reports on 2 of the 3 credit bureaus. 1 of the 3 credit bureous had just 2 bad remarks that would not give it up. My score went from about 540 to 630. So, the people at Lexington made a real difference in my case.

Jeannette Hall Atlanta, GA

Credit repair is a long,drawn out process. Fortunately, Lexington Law tries to make it a little less stressful. Everyone has been extremely helpful in guiding me to a better financial place. My credit didn't go south overnight, so it will take some time to get it where it needs to be. The service they provide is well worth the investment. There are no stipid questions and you're treated with respect the whole way. I can't wait to see what they'll accomplish for me in the next couple of months!

Debra Schiller Park, IL

My experience with Lexington Law Firm thus far has been phenomenal. From day 1 (October 2015) I have received nothing less than exceptional customer service, guidance and support. I highly recommend this service to anyone seeking to clean-up their credit report. Everyone's situation is different so I suggest you have patience. With this in mind, I didn't expect to see any significant improvement for at least a year. To my utter surprise and excitement, I saw a big change in my credit score/report within 5 months. I am overwhelmed and may be able to purchase my first home in 2017. The monthly service fee I pay is worth it. I highly recommend Lexington.

Eduardo A Delucca Orlando, FL

I tried other credit repair services,but I have to say, all of them put together can't even come close to Lexington Law. If you want a credit repair service who will go to war for you and not look at you as a prospective commission or pay check then I have to tell you, you've come to the right place. The best around HANDS DOWN!! I was able to get my credit up to 620 and qualify for my home loan with Vererans First Mortgage!!! Thanks Lexington!

Johnathan Marks Wilmette, IL

I am very pleased with Lexington Law...the first month I signed up they had already taken one negative item off all three credit bureaus. Jordan--the agent I spoke with today was very personable and reassuring. They are also in the process of removing other derogatory information from all three credit bureaus...Hats off to Lexington Law a firm that I trust!

Midhelle Oklahoma City, OK

This company has changed my life. My dad and I both signed up less than 3 months ago. My score has gone up 46 points and my dad's has increased over 90! And they are still working! I had another negative hit removed yesterday, so I expect mine to go up again! I couldn't be happier! Now I will be able to refinance my house, and trade my car in. I will save hundreds each month with lower interest rates! I thought $99 a month was high at first, but it's the best investment I've made in a long time!

Julissa Dover, NJ

A month ago today this team remove 4 items from my credit report my score was from 459 and jump to a 655 and there still some things here that need's to be remove but this a start . I was able to open up a credit card of a credit of $300.00 that okay with me . I just want to thank this team from the bottom of my heart can't wait for the next 3-6 month where my life would be on my credit report. Oh I can say WOW!

Phillip Hower San Jose, CA

Wonderful service, very polite employees and very professional. Was completely satisfied of service's, and helped me realize how important it is to have good credit. All my questions were answered and was easy to understand. Was pleased when I called there wasn't a wait time. Would recommend these services to anyone who want's to repair or Learn more about there credit.

Ronald Concord, NC

Hi, So far working with Lexington Law has been a wonderful experience. My credit is looking better and better everyday. The people that I work with have been kind and spend as much time with you as needed to explain things to you in layman terms so you can understand everything. I would recommend Lexington Law to everyone..Thank you Lexington Law for helping us they way you are. Thanks!!

Dan Charlotte, NC

Lexington Law is by far the best credit service you can go with. They have completely turned my credit situation around. Their staff is incredibly knowledgeable and provides excellent friendly customer service every time. I can't stress how important that is, considering how stressful repairing your credit can be. And their website is very user friendly and easy to use as well. It's as good as it gets. Don't waste anymore time, let them help you. You will be glad you did.

clara Philadelphia, PA

lexington law have giving me my life back.they are doing and excellent job on all 3 of my credit reports.will i recommend lexington law.yes i will.and i have.my sister.and she told me that shes only been with lexington law.for about a month now.and she also said they are doing and excellent job on her credit reports.thank lexington law for putting people's lives back together.

Classy One North Hollywood, CA

1st off, I'm currently unemployed & I know that some companies will include your credit history in your background check these days. So, $99 a month wasn't in my budget, but I knew I had to do this. They were beyond understanding & worked with me on when I could pay monthly. The 1st month alone I had 3 removals off all 3 reports. They are soo personable and compassionate. The customer service and response time is A1. I love the fact that there is the option for monthly maintenance if & when I'm satisfied with how my reports look. This is a great company.

Marjorie Harned Dallas, TX

I have been extremely satisfied with the work done on my behalf. I had not realized that old debt, some of which had been paid, was keeping me from finding and apartment. Since Lexington has been working at getting negatives removed by past creditors and reporting agencies, I feel there is hope of improving my living conditions. Thank you very much!

Cindy McCool Montesano, WA

Proactive team went right to work cleaning up my credit which I knew I wouldn't be able to do myself. Yes you do pay for their services but for me it was definitely money well spent. There are still a couple of things on there but I now have a date when they will be dismissed and my credit report will look great! Thank you Lexington Law for setting me on the right track and helping me immensely to improve my credit score .

Oscar Duckworth Bell, CA

I am hearing impaired and have other problems due to a traumatic brain injury. Tammy and Seth walked me thru the whole process. poor people especially Tammy they repeated themselves5 or six times sometimes. when other people got frustrated and hung up Lexington people made me feel better and unafraid to ask them things I didn't understand. thank you my guardian angels. you are appreciated by this veteran

Roger B Alexandria, VA

I am disabled with a fixed income. But no bank wanted to hear that. It ultimately turned into past due payments, Inquiries, Collections and Charge offs. All of my Negatives were paid. It wasn't that I did not want to pay. It was that I could not pay properly. My self esteem had all but vanished, I did not know were to turn, until I found Lexington Law thru a friend. But now, my self esteem has been restored. 6 Negative items were removed in the first month. In 5 months they were done.29 Negatives removed. And now my 3 Fico Score are 700+ Thank you Lexington Law

Jamario Ellison Memphis, TN

I have been exceptionally thankful and awed by such company that takes great strides to assist its clients with questions and concerns with those who are trying to find that special professional company with credit repairing! Lexington Law firm has definitely been a wonderful hand in assisting me, and will continue to be! I absolutely love this firm!

Jada Brooklyn, NY

A few years ago my co- worker used Lexington law and told me how great it had helped her. My husband the joined ASAP and the outcome made him have a perfect credit score. Then he in turn told a co-worker and the same outcome. I didn't do it right away because I was scared my husband didn't really know how mbad my credit was but we Kow want t buy a home and he saw how bad. So that's when I made the move to join and my outcome has been incredible I have had 11 items removed so far still have a few to go it's amazing.. Can't thank everyone at Lexington law enough

Vanessa Philadelphia, PA

I utilized Lexington Laws credit repair services in the past and I was exceptionally happy with the results, because I had tried other credit repair services and they did absolutely nothing but Lexington Law did everything that they said they would do. Now years later I have come back to Lexington Law to utilize their services again and I would recommend them to everyone.

Nicholas Deforge Forest Hill, MD

I have had nothing but the best customer support and I am 100% satisfied with every single person I have talked with on the phone and threw email. They are very prompt and they get done what they say and promise they will. I have many friends use lexingtonlaw and have had there credit score back up to where they needed it to be and should be, and in my experience so far it's working for me to. I recommend them to everyone I talk to about credit and repairing there credibility.

Debbie H. Bulverde, TX

Lexington Law and the great team of professionals has helped me get my life back in order. My issue was internet identity theft done by a spouse. The divorce decree made it clear that I had never opened accounts, however the credit bureaus still held me responsible. It has taken time but I am able to see positive results. It has been educational and informative I would not have been able to do this without Lexington Law. Wisdom is staying on top of your personal private credit and I thank Lexington Law for helping me achieve that. Forever Grateful, Debbie H

Mark Belli Schenectady, NY

I am a very satisfied client and Lexington Law Firm has eased my mind from debt. And instead of losing sleep at night, worrying about bills, how am I going to pay them all, not having enough money, taking money from your savings account and taking money from vacations you save for etc. etc!!! But Lexington Law Firm focuses on your case, answers any questions and backs their answer, by sending you information to your email, with websites what creditors can and can't do. I can write a book how cordial, and very experienced with your case and I am very satisfied with Lexington Law Firm.

Rochelle San Jose, CA

My overall experience with Lexington Law has been excellent. I have spoken with a number of paralegal, and each one of them has been extremely helpful and very professional. Several times, the reason for my call was to cancel my service with Lexington, but after talking with the paralegal, my decision was to keep the service. I think my last 4 years using Lexington Law has been great, and the company has helped me out 100% by removing a ton of debt. Thank you.

Tonda Jacksonville, FL

My experience with Lexington Law has been great i told another friend about them and she use them and last year she closed on her home so they have help us both and when i couldn't do the higher service and was going to stop they said no use this service as long as you let us help you we will get it done and they have done just that ,thank you lexington

David masters II Saint Michael, MN

I was worried I was wasting my money first time I used the service years ago and it didn't take long for me to realize how wrong I was So not that my credit is a little shifty again and I'm looking to buy a house it was a no brainerd how to clean up credit report Highly recommended you will not I repeat will not regret it and by the way it should tell you something this is the only ti,e I have ever spent on a review and that says something for these people and there work