Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.7

Fiyah Starter ,

Lexington law changed my life..They are truly dedicated to improving the way you live. My credit score went tremendously within 6 months.I would recommend Everyone that is looking for life changes,Lexington law are the guys to call.Thank You for CARING when I didn't..

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank your for the recommendation!

Gina Marie Commack, NY

There is truly not anything that I dislike about Lexington Law. From day one they have helped me more than any other service could ever possibly do justice. Thank you so much for saving my credit and for all of your help thus far… I can’t wait to see the end results

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Gina, We are happy to help and so happy to see you've enjoyed the services! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Nichole Maddox ,

I used this service years ago and it was great. With Lexington Law's credit help I was able to finance a great vehicle. I am once again with Lexington Law as a mature client to clean up my credit as an adult decision for my future.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulation on the car! That's great! We are so happy to see you enjoyed and benefitted from the services.

Thomas Berard Saint Paul, MN

The live people that I talk to every time are very knowledgeable and feels like they genuinely care about it. Also know how to explain in a way easily understood for people like me that don't know anything about the processes.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Thomas, Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review about your positive experience! We appreciate it.

Humphrey Rutherford Reston, VA

I have been a Lexington Law client for more than ten years. I was/am getting constant updates as my credit reports were being purged of bad information. A clean credit report is so empowering, as I am being educated about credit...

Reply from Lexington Law

Wow, we are blown away by your loyalty and kind words! Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We are happy to see you've enjoyed the services!

Ashley Mikhail Chandler, AZ

Lexington law has been a godsend to me! They have removed 92 negative credit items as well as give me advice on what path to choose in tough decisions. They definitely have straightened and made a clear path for mine and my children’s path to an amazing future!!!! Thank you LexingtonLaw!!!

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the removals! That is amazing and we are beyond thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your positive experience.

Randy Craig Nashville, TN

Knowledgeable and seem to share the same goals that I am seeking!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks for sharing Randy! We are happy to help.

Dec. 13th, 2021

Gerald Miller Mount Carmel, PA

Great customer service, the staff is very professional. and knowledgeable

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We truly appreciate it.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Harold Jackson Dallas, TX

I've used Lexington Law in the past and have had nothing but a great experience. I've had so many deletions come from my account that it was too good to be true. I'm talking from experience, not hearsay. I'm back with them again, this time in preparation for purchasing a home. Things are looking great. Accounts are being deleted from my credit report again thanks to Lexington Law. Thanks again! Harold J

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the removals! We are happy to help and so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services. Thank you for taking the time to share.

diche717 Eastlake, OH

The paralegals will work very diligent with you towards making sure that your credit is up-to-date and in excellent standing. They will draft letters on your behalf to creditors and will work with you towards removing any negative items that greatly impact your credit score while restoring your credit history so it's in excellent standing. I would recommend this service to my family members, friends, and co-workers who need this service to get a better handle on full restoration for their credit history so it's in better standing.

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Katrina Johnson Salt Lake City, UT

I've had a great experience with Lexington - especially by using the service to better understand my credit score (and what's affecting it). I recently was notified by them of a score change and found that my first credit card had been closed by the company for non-use. It dropped my score by multiple points and I felt a momentary panic! Luckily, Lexington provided a list of options for me to get my score back up in that category. I chose to open a new card through a retail company and saw my score raise once more. Thanks Lexington!

John Grabosky ,

My experience with Lexington Law was amazing. From the kind, courteous, professional and knowledgeable paralegal I spoke with and the up to date emails detailing the progress of my case were on point with outstanding results for me!! So thank you everyone at Lexington Law for all your efforts and may you and all your family be safe and healthy during these very hard times! Hands down an Excellent rating from me.

David Bloyed Spokane, WA

I started with them maybe 4 years ago. They started with the little things cleaning up. Then the larger things. Some just took time. In the end my credit spiked to 803. I started with horrable credit which was not my fault. Couple people in my personal life attack my personal life. Credit and home was some of it. My credit plummeted from 786 to like 490- 510. In 10 years i struggled to bring it to 803. With Lexington this would not of happened Sincerly David P. Bloyed

Gail Timmerman Cassville, NJ

I have dealt with companies I have found on line. Stupid as it sounds. But I found LL and did research them and called to get further information. They are totally above board from all the scams out there. Ive already recommended them to several friends requiring their services. You DO get more than your money worth. Absolutely. If you want a trustful lawyer who is on your side, dedicated no matter how large or small your problems are and will go above and beyond to accomplish the impossible, Lex Law is your company. Sincerely, Gail T., NJ

Cherie Hernandez Lamar, CO

Lexington Law did an amazing job helping me raise my credit score. My credit score was in the 500 because I didn't have credit and had negative remarks on my credit report from many years back. They worked to get those negative remarks removed and got my credit score to come up in 3-4 months time. I was able to buy a car in less than a year. The process was super easy and they communicated with me the entire time. I have referred them to everyone I know.

Anthony Roger Baton Rouge, LA

It took me a while after reading all the reviews online to finally decide to signup. The first month I was disappointed, thinking it wasn't going to work. I then realized that my credit didn't get to this point overnight and it couldn't be fixed overnight either. I am now at month 6 and a third of my negatives have been removed. They have been very helpful and constantly keep me updated about changes to my credit history. I'm glad I signed up. Thank You

Gabriel Garcia Phoenix, AZ

We are all humans and things happen in life that may have major negative effects on our credit. I’ve worked with a few companies prior to Lexington law and all I have to say is that, I have never been happier. Their service, understanding and structure is unparalleled. I highly recommend you work with them, because they most certainly work for you.

Jonathon Jamison Gilbert, AZ

Lexington Law is nothing short of amazing! They have done exactly what I have asked and been very polite to me the entire time with no questions asked. I wish I would’ve heard about Lexington Law sooner in my life but I am glad that I am working with them now. Thank you so much for your time and your effort I truly appreciate everything that you do for me.

Tawanya Charlotte, NC

My experience with Lexington Law was Amazing. I used this service back in the 90's with a $10,000 judgement against me along with multiple credit card debt.I paid them $70 monthly for 8 months. The judgement was dropped and all charge offs was eliminated my credit score became good enough.. Every situation is different and problems occur all you need is a little patients. I NEVER HAD TO PAY ANY EXTRA FEES SUCH AS CONSOLIDATION LIKE OTHER DEBT RELIEF PROGRAMS! They will get the job done. I will recommend them to anyone.

Dennis Clanton Mobile, AL

Lexington had my tax liens removed , late payments, collections my score jump from 515 to 750 in four months, Rome wasn't built in a month, just give them 6 months and you'll be glad you did, hate reading all these comments saying its a scam, if your willing to talk with your case worker and depute your items you will see results, I had at least five friends do the same..

Ken McClain Cleveland, OH

Credit problems can be very frustrating & timestaking. Meaning, it’s not resolved overnight. But with patience and diligence whatever can be done, will be done to help your situation. I’m appreciative of this. Although the really & truly amount of money paid them is a sacrifice, in the long run the improvements & repair of my credit is well worth the PEACE of mind given to free up my life of purchasing.

Rhonda Mitchell Abilene, TX

I don't understand where all these one and two stars are coming from and all of these complaints. I have been with them since middle of April and they have removed 10 negative items 40% of my negative items. Anytime I call they're always very friendly very helpful so I just don't understand where this negativity from people about the paralegals they speak with. I will stay with Lexington Law until they have removed 100% And I believe they will do it. In the very beginning signing with them I had doubts my credit was really bad but I am very impressed with Lexington Law.

Mary Hampton, GA

Lexington Law has been assisting me diligently for quite some time now by removing some stubborn negativeness on my credit reports. I genuinely appreciate all that they have done which in turn has rectified a better credit score for me. I have been able to sustain high creditworthiness at a lower interest rate that I thought I'd never be able to ever again. Thank you Sincerely Lexington Law!

LAURIE MARIE DESHAIES Pueblo, CO

This is a legitimate credit repair company. Their paralegals work very hard on your case and they work with you if you have financial difficulties such as you are having a hard to and can't pay your bill they will find some kind of solution to help you out. They truly care about you. Thank you sincerely for all of your help in the repair of my credit. Laurie Deshaies

... Parrish, FL

Greate service really cair about helping people fix there credit no upselling and they listen to you n what you have to say very helpful and easy to check progress with app and anyone you speak with a lot of the agents no matter where they are located are glad to help and have had issues with debt and credit and he used there own company to get there credit fixed or to improve there score very happy with deciding to go with LexingtonLaw thank you very mutch

K Houston Brockton, MA

I worked with Lexington Law for a couple of years to repair my credit. They are a good company however has some room for improvement. The momentum at the beginning with them advocating on your behalf to have negative or inaccurate debt listed on your credit report is great. I noticed that when you have been with them for a couple of years the urgency and or efforts of credit errors being removed from your reports slows down tremendously. I feel that it may be beneficial to have one representative responsible for working on your behalf opposed to multiple representatives being assigned to your account. The focus of having one may allow efforts to be repeated consistently as that one representative has the opportunity of becoming very familiar with your file. I found myself emailing multiple representatives when I had questions or concerns about my case. Some representatives responded much more rapidly, which was great. Again I did see progress of improvement on my credit reports within just the first couple of months however, it was disappointing to learn that the motivation from the representatives to consistently work on my behalf did decrease tremendously. I also feel that it would be great for all representatives to share before signing on as a client that Lexington Law offers more then one pricing membership fee, to allow the customer to pick which membership plan works best for that person. And to explain what each pricing entails, I didn't learn about the various pricing of memberships until a year or two later from a friend. I believe that there is always room for growth within any company if willing and open to make changes.

Ash Z. Chandler, AZ

I was hesitant at first because of some negative reviews I saw online. But I decided to give Lexington a shot anyways and I’m so happy i made that decisison! any negative review i had read prior to me working with them on my credit, they couldn’t have been more wrong! I am very happy with their service. I went from s score of 412 to a 653 in just a couple of months! I highly reccomend Lexington if you’re trying to fix your credit!

Ty Saugerties, NY

Lavaro out of Arizona is the guy you want. Lexington is an exceptional company with truly exceptional talented representatives such as Lavaro. Ease your nerves in your guts, let down your guard fully...I’ve tried other repair companies and I’m telling you now these guys aren’t just about taking your hard earned money....there about results...!!!!

Porchia Savannah, GA

I started with Lexington law three months ago and so far so good I guess. I do have the $140 dollars plan also. At total it was Round 18 things (6 items on each credit company) needing to be remove from my credit report. So to sum this up I have 11 items left three month later. Mostly I see a lot of progress on transUnion and Equifax nothing have change on my experien. I hear they are harder to work with but I’m not sure . I’m happy with them so far I will see what happen over the next two month ..

Cassandra P Marion, OH

I really appreciated the help you gave me with my credit, you did everything you said you would which built a good trust. I will continue to use your company in the future, but currently I can’t afford this, not that it is an expensive process, just and extra expense at this time. Thank you so much for what you and your staff have done to improve my credit thus far.

Linda McElrath Joliet, IL

Lexington Law is outstanding. Definitely are improving our credit score and removing things we didn't even know was on it! I would recommend them to anyone trying to raise their credit score!! The best part is being able to see what is on your credit report anytime you want and working with someone to dispute it. It has helped us in so many way. It is a little expensive, but it works to your advantage in the end.

Rebecca Richmond, VA

I had great results with this company! 2 items removed the 1st month! I downgraded to the 29.99 pkg after a while but customer service is awesome! SARAH helped me even got me money back! They will work with you if you give them a chance! I was set on canceling due to financial difficulties but SARAH worked with me to stay on, and was super understanding and explained everything in detail. I'm happy with their services

teri wandersee Garden City, MN

I've been very happy with them. I told them i could not afford what they wanted for a monthly fee and she kept lowering it until i could, it would just take longer, and that was explained IN DETAIL to me. I was ok with that. Nobody can make you sign up for anything you don't want to... Just remember that!! My credit score increased and my husband saw what they did for me and now he wants me to get him signed up..

James Regan Katy, TX

I thought my credit was a lost cause and as difficult to understand as a foreign language. Terrance B calls me and educates me with his obvious experience, professional personality, and kick ass confidence. Literally washes away my anxiety with "Mr.Regan, you call once and dispute this, yet we are going to do that a hundred times a day." An assertive and awesome guy, overqualified for this kind of a job in my opinion, yet I'd like to metaphorically high five Lexington Law for putting this beast on my team! Here's 5 more stars!!! * * * * * =)

Kiyanna McLean, VA

I had Lexington Law for about 3 years. A lot of negative items have been removed, even 120+ late payments (they saved my life with that one). I do think they spread out the time in which they send correspondence to challenge negative items, but it is a business and they still need to make money. $99.99/ month is a fair price for me. I have been patient and very happy with my outcome. I had no issues with billing; it is a pretty straightforward process.

stephanie von Normann Clarksville, TN

Bethany was great. She was able to explain everything in extensive detail to my Fiance and I. She applied our military discount which dropped our fee by 50 %. While we understand that this process will take some time because we have to wait for the actual creditors to respond; however, we are looking forward to getting our credit scores repaired and improved. My Fiance has used this company before and had a great experience. His credit score was improved by over 150 points within about 6 months. Thank you for the services that you offer. We are looking forward to working with ya'll.

Liz Naples, FL

When I hired Lexington Law a little over year ago my credit was a 549 . Today 769 . At $119 a month it can be expensive but I figure I’m going to save that money on interest rates . I do recommend them but trying to cancel can be a hassle because they spend so much time trying to talk you out of it . All my credit cards are paid off I’ve had six late payments remove I’ve had three account settled . Now the rest is just up to me to make payments on time and not use my credit cards unless I plan on paying them off at the end of every month . I use my cashback card and pay it off every month. It’s free money as long as you keep it up....

James A. Jackson Novi, MI

I'm a real customer and my score went from 529 to 665 in a total of 4 to 5 months. I had to cancel once my credit cleared up. I got a decent rate on my car loan. Not sure what happened to others but I found someone that worked for the company though FB and even after they had quite the recommended Lexington Law. Some times it takes a while to get things removed from your credit but they are very good at what they do. You didn't mess up your credit overnight so be patience.

NOEL A BERNIARD SR. New Orleans, LA

I have been with Lexington Law for about 6 weeks and in such a short period of time they have already removed 9 bad items from my credit report. They work hand in hand with al 3 credit bureau's to get the best results for their clients. They have paralegals working on my Credit while I am sleeping. I have referred a lot of my family and friends to Lexington Law Firm. I am very satisfied with the work they do for us. You should give them a call.

Stan Newark, NJ

This company is the best. I love Lexington law. They took off my negatives and debts. My credit is sky rocket up every months. I consider this company 5 stars and I'm from. Newark NJ I had bad credit and I sign-up for Lexington law for $120 a month and they ate doing a good job with my credit debt and my wife credit debt. Next year will be looking for a beautiful big house by the beach at the jersey shore. Thank you lexington law you are the best.

Corey E Wilkinson

My name is Corey W. I've had Lexington law helping me with my credit issues the past year now. I had almost 25 negative issues on my reports due to a for forclosure on my house. Today I have 1 negative issue. These guys did a great job. Thank you so much. The next best thing was I could pay month to month. It helped out so much. My credit score went up 150 points. I would recommend this company to anybody. The staff is very nice and informative also. Thanks again Lexington law

Latrice Thomas Panama City, FL

At one point, I wasn't concerned about my credit. That was until I decided I wanted to buy a home. At that moment my credit was RIDICULOUS!! I gave Lexington Law a try and this has been the best decision for me! The paralegals are knowledgeable and are helpful. I now have all negative items removed from ALL of my credit reports. Patience is the key and I've been with Lexington Law since November 2015 and it's September 2017. I would recommend anyone with credit issues to give them a try. You will not be disappointed!

Joshophate J Smith Midlothian, VA

First and for most the I am extremely please with my results. I used Lexington Law for 7months. I had over 17 items remove, 5 items were removed in the 1st month. So thats beautiful. I recently cancel service because I no longer need it. And I was billed for my cancel. So that feeling I got of being wrong for canceling the service is not very professional and it's shows signs of business not doing well.

Charles Burnett

These people are great. You dont have to believe me, just do it. Let them fix what you cant. I was scared to hire anyone at first, i dont make a lot of money and billing your credit card seems strange BUT, its just worth it. Rent is killing me and, with my credit score we could not get a loan for a house. The payment for a small house will be half of my rent payment. These people are fixing that, we are about 2 months away from being able to get that loan. Just go for it, you will be happy you did.

JUSTIN ALDAMA

I decided it was time to fix my credit. After reading reviews of credit review services and decided to go with Lexington Law. I started with Lexington Law, this year, in May 2017 with 7 negative collections. Now as of this month, August 2017, I have 1 negative collection left. I'm determined within the next few weeks it will be wiped off just like the rest of them. I thank Lexington Law for their services and helping me repair my credit. THANK YOU!!!! I definitely recommend Lexington Law if anybody decides its time to fix their credit.

Jackie Brewer

Even though I have been with them only a couple of months they have been great. They have keep in contact through either e-mail or personal calls to let me know what is happening to my account. They also will answer some question while outside of the credit repair area have to do with credit and collections etc. I just love the fact that they take the time to help out instead of just saying that is not what we are here to do. They at least give you answers even if they can not act in your behalf on that item. Great Job Guys and Gals Keep It Up!

Patricia

This is such a great company. I can say truly say this company works on your behalf. They keep you inform of every aspect of what they are doing on your behalf. They really work very hard on your behalf, I can't stress that enough. I pray for God to allow me to find a great company that would work really hard on my behalf, and this is the company. #1. Try them. You can't go wrong. This Company is real. They really work hard for you.

Jessica Myer

So far it has been a pleasure doing business with Lexington Law, they have the best communication with there consumers. In addition to great service, they have worked faster then expected and just seeing negative hits dropped from my credit and watching my credit increase so fast I couldn't be happier. There's more work to go and I can't wait because I'm right on track to be able to by my home soon .

tim simon Fulton, MO

Lexingtn Law has been amazing. I started in March of 2017 and it is now August 2017 and there is only one blimish left on my report. Go with these guys. Pay the 119.00 a month because it is well worth it. The only reason I tried to cancel because I lost my job and could not afford but the customer rep found a way I could stay on and afford it. Love you all -Tim

Dennis Camden Yakima, WA

I have had nothing but awsome service each time I have been with Lexington law, This being my third. The first my credit was in very bad shape , They had it somewhere in the 600's in less then a year. the secend time I don't remember alot do to having a aneyursm, Today I learned do to the firm working while recovering my credit is only got one negative aginst it. I can honistly say I am more then happy with the work they have done. with it being quick an at a verv fair price . Thank you Lexington. sincerely, Dennis Camden