Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.4

Debbie Leslie Warwick, RI

I am very satisfied with the services and results I have been receiving from Lexington Law.

Cheryl Smotherman Seattle, WA

I have had a greal experience with Lexington Law, they have boosted my credit score.

Helen Edmond Dublin, GA

I love Lexington Law. When I started with them my Credit score was real low now is over 700.

Doug ball Pinehurst, NC

They will beg you to stay if you try an cancel and continue to charge... So what's worse past debts or Lexington law firm with your credit card number who continues to take...with or without your permission!

Chris F Little Rock, AR

They submitted disputes on my behaf and got my credit score raised within 3-6 months - depending on the credit bureau.

elvira Gardena, CA

I am pleased to do business with Lexington Law because they are thorough and patient when responding to your questions

MARCO College Point, NY

I been with them for three months and very little has been done.My credit has not change .They have a repetition that they follow with the credit Trans Union Expedia and Equifax. And they are very fast to collect there fees.

Carolyn Hawthorne Mimms Novi, MI

Terrible. This is a rip off. Costs an arm and a leg and all they do is send dispute letters in your behalf. I can do that on my own. No other advice/ recommendations/action was privided.

Anthony Serra Taunton, MA

Great to work with. Plenty of personal attention and communication. Scores up over 100 pts in about 6 months.

Damaris Miami, FL

Your work was professional and satisfactory, i recommend your company to all my friend

Betty Spradling Liberty Hill, TX

I was with your firm for almost one year, I would really like to give you a good review as I was out so much money. Why is my credit worse now than before I started working with you. I would like a answer to my question.

john w osborne Norwich, NY

im deeply appreciate there efforts.very honest .great in the work they are doing for me....my score is coming up.

Michael Donato Wheeling, IL

The team at Lexington law are very knowledgeable and are committed to helping the client

Arthur Russell Kensington, MD

Great initial service. I have used the service before and got the desired results.

Kathy weeldreyer Cumming, GA

They took 6 months to do nothing and I provided them with all the documentation to clear out errors. Do it yourself. It's tedious and may take a few weeks but not 6 months at $100 a month.

James ousley Woodstock, GA

Lexington Law removed lots of wrong thing on my credit report and increased my credit score 100 points

Patricia Petybaboo Detroit, MI

Lexington Law helped me to remove negative credit reports , and to raise my credit score.

Joseph Fedderick Schaumburg, IL

So far I am very happy with Lexington Law. It's been 2 1/2 months and I am seeing positive impact on my credit report.

June Chandler Lakeland, FL

The staff at Lexington law are very knowledgable and show care in dealing with me as a person.

Charles Spicer Ambler, PA

Excellent, majority of negatives removed and kept well informed concerning my case.

Regina F North Grafton, MA

Great customer service and services provided. Would recommend to anyone looking to repair credit.

Lorraine Hammonton, NJ

Really pleased with Lexington law so far had a judgement that was removed yes I recommend them

glen Willoughby, OH

email them one thing they reply totally unrelated content. not even an introduction call to review your concerns before during process. Sad they can not add a bit of personal touch into the process.

Marlene Ruckersville, VA

Lexington Law has been a lot of assistance to help me get my credit back on track.

Zsa-Zsa Cleveland, OH

I used Lexington Law for several months and to this day, I still do not see any improvements on my credit. I wasted my hard earned money and still cannot do what I need to do. I would not advise this company.

P Joiner Houston, TX

Lexington Law was very disappointing. They do not have access to all of the credit bureaus as claimed. They do not monitor your credit scores with agencies. The customer service/salesman ship is good.

tom Fort Campbell, TN

I had these people for 2yrs now and they've only taken like 4 things off my report. They r extremely slow, they definitely haven't done $1200 worth of work for me. They are totally scamming people

Jackie GA

Simply the best,outrageous results...I tell everyone I know about lexington...thumbs up...

Courtney Jones Dallas, TX

I've been with Lexington Law Firm for only 2 months and my results are impressing.

Jon Maxey Denver, CO

Did not do what they promised. When I wanted to cancel they wanted to charge me more basically making them worst than the "creditor" singular that I hired to protect me against.

Nancy Humphrey

I hired this company because the review on this website, this is the worst company I ever have done business with. Do not, Do not sign in with them, When I try to get out they charge me more money for it.

Brian K Sutton Wharton, NJ

I was great,but ,it seemed like you got stuck on the same creditors for months that's when I backed out.I'm interested in signing up again,soon

Bill Salt Lake City, UT

14 months and no deletions. Absolute waste of money. They were not able to provide and explanation even trying to get wrong addresses and wrong names on credit report deleted.

Monica Powell Euless, TX

they are currently working on my credit each week I get amazing results they are awesome

Jinine

I'm really pissed off with Lexington Law. I have cancelled my contract with them and they are still collecting money out of my account. It's time for me to get a Lawyer to get this stopped!!!!!!

ibrahim Minneapolis, MN

wow . they have a wonderful job for me, i'm not to my goal yet, but i will get there

Rachel Brown NC

They have done a wonderful job for me so for, I am not to my goal yet but I am getting there.

Kelly Armstrong Hesperia, CA

they are good i have had 12 negatives removed from report last year and the beginning of this year

Greg H Portsmouth, OH

Only 4 items removed since November out of 25. This does not seem to be very effective for us. Spoke with an agent to see if this was common, really got no specific response.

Francisco Elizabeth, NJ

Hired them to help me repair and build a better credit but it's been over 5 months and i have not seen any of 32 negative items i had! I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND LEXINGTON LAW TO ANYONE!!!

steven page Bell, FL

i used them and thay said my case was not bad but 4 month latter thay anley took some late pament off 400.00 later i got ride of them and my case was not bad thay just took my money and did not get my stuff done i am upset

Jason Framingham, MA

Lexington Law is legit..have had 5 items removed in 2 weeks time…very good service

Bryanbass Indianapolis, IN

Very good raised my score a lot but it took them prob 5 months but worth the wait thank you Lexington law

Connie m FL

I just want to ask a few question but no one answers the phone.. Hidden listings gave me several phone numbers foe Lexington Law, however, NO ONE answers the phone. This experience gives me a bad feeling.

Roger Madore CA

Very great experience with lexington law firm!!! The greastest law with the best credit repair service!!!!

William A Taylor Sr Washington, DC

Thanks, for your help, they are doing a great job on my credit report and score.

kenenth lewis

Lexington Law has assist me with repairing my credit in the past and they did an excellent job.

Priscilla Washington TX

They are the best and helping me clearing up my Report every body needs to try them

Paul Cavinee Akron, OH

Really the money you spend monthly on their service you can do yourself by taking that money and pay down some bills. I did that and see my score raising monthly.

Albert hearon TX

Absolutely worthless. I continually had problems with billing and getting a straight answer over the phone. Every time I called I got a different response from whoever answered the phone. Stemmed like a total rip off.