Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.3

Mohamed Elromi Queens, NY

Have been with Lexington Law for more than 3 years and I can say it was well worth it. They gave me updated information on my credit reports and scores as well as disputed a collections account.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

May. 24th, 2022

Colleen Arico Florence, SC

I am pleased that on the very first day I signed up Lexington law firm removed 2 items on my.report I hope they continue to work on my behalf and remove other items in order to increase my scores

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

May. 16th, 2022

Dan Murray Auburn, WA

May experience was one that is highly appreciated and extremely satisfied.. they have integrity as a company.. they showed me that they know exactly what they're doing

Clara Moton

Credit repair removing negative items, question unknown items, the assistantance of a paralegal is on hand at all time when I need questions answer. Thanks

Kimberly Bowdoin Jamaica, NY

From the time i started with your firm you've been giving me nothing but great news. Your people here are fighters and believe in second chances. I'm forever thankful

Eunice S Pawleys Island, SC

It a great company! It have been good to me ! If I had an question or concern, it was answered and directed me in the right direction! I would recommend these services :-)

Oscar nira Childress, TX

Lexington law is one of the best credit repair company out there very friendly and helpful when answering your questions and learning what steps to take

Felicia Seattle, WA

They are the best!!! My credit has went up just in one month of having them on my case. Looking forward to the next few months of them helping me to buy my new home.

Tammi Washington West Columbia, SC

My experience has been great. My credit wasn't the best and certainly not the worst, but Lexington Law has helped me tremendously in clearing any derogatory credit from my report.

Charles Wright Philadelphia, PA

Three items removed from credit reports when I first started in February I believe. This was when I was paying the top tier monthly pricing. When I changed to the lower tier pricing, the rest of the items on my reports became stagnant for months. Haven't heard anything from anyone. Customer service is awful as well. I don't know what happened to this company. Years ago back in 2007 or 2008, they were MUCH better

Reply from Lexington Law

Hello Charles, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Jul. 2nd, 2018

Valencia Joseph Boston, MA

Stop listening to people saying Lexington Law isn't good. From my experience Lexington Law work wonders. I had 20 something items removed. I do not regret this company.

Daniel Locust Grove, GA

I have been making my monthly payments since January 2018 and only had 2 items removed from my credit in 6 months. I am very concerned on the effort of Lexington law urgency of removing items off of clients credit when you are getting paid your monthly payments anyway.

Elaine Downes Trenton, NJ

Lexington Law is very professional and proactive for the client. The are just the very best. I would say the services are excellent and I will always refer clients if the occasion arises. I am thrilled and excited because I am almost at my goal. Thank you all for you help and advocacy

May. 4th, 2022

Anthony Hopkins Chicago, IL

It has been a great and true friendship and without the guidance of LEXINGTON Law I would be DOOMED so I thank you all for you love help encouragement and GUIDANCE I pray to get my score to the 800+ area with LEXINGTON LAW HELP I FEEL SURE TO DO SO LEXINGTON LAW IS THE GREATEST

May. 4th, 2022

Ashely Rudolph The Bronx, NY

They've really really helped to repair my credit score, now my mom, and my brother have joined as well! Of course it doesn't happen overnight, but I'd say it wasn't a slow process. The prices are reasonable, and they can work with you!

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Apr. 22nd, 2022

82nd Airborne Chicago, IL

This company has great representatives at all times to speak with you who are very knowledgeable on all aspects . They will fight till you are completely taken care of and I love the online graphs 📊 to keep you up to date on your portfolio . Great all the way around .

Apr. 20th, 2022

Cindy Singleton NC

There always there if I call and have questions, always know the answer and always very pleasant to talk to through the conversation with knowledge and sympathy while listening to you and understanding the whole situation .and making sure your taken care of and knows have answered all questions at the time.

Mar. 21st, 2022

Blair Wilson Gainesville, FL

My credit was HORRIBLE when I found Lexington. But they turned it all around for me! Amazing customer service, incredibly easy website to work on, ASTOUNDING RESULTS! I'm so so so grateful to these people for helping my quality of life get that much better.

Mar. 15th, 2022

pecolia garrett Abbeville, SC

Great experience! I appreciate the journey with you to get my credit better! Having good credit means the world to me and with your help this is becoming a reality! The representatives that I have spoken with are very helpful, kind and professional!

Mar. 15th, 2022

Lynelle Gordon IA

I love the fact that it has raised my credit score quite a bit how to remove some negative items that should have been removed long time ago come to find out I found out that negative items are often repeat it so let you know I was a great service I appreciate it a whole lot

Mar. 10th, 2022

Michelle Grayson Birmingham, AL

The company was eager to help and assist me with my issues. They were honest and opinionated about the solutions I would recommend this company to anyone looking to become better acquainted with their spending and payment history.

Mar. 8th, 2022

Kayla Ashles Cleveland, OH

I really appreciate your help and services and time and patience and to say you guys really care and is also absolutely outstanding with getting someone credit score down and also gone so I want to say thank you very much you guys are amazing

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Feb. 28th, 2022

Scotty Bear Hibbing, MN

I’m happy that we have LexingtonLaw to take care of our problems and I trust them with my financial security . If you or anyone need to rebuild your credit don’t try and do it yourself get LexingtonLaw help you much better and positive results. Sincerely Scott

Reply from Lexington Law

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Feb. 22nd, 2022

Maureen Endicott, NY

My second time using this law firm and they do a great job. No fault of theirs that I need their help again, and $89 to $129/month is worth it to get back into decent shape. I worked in law in NYC for 35 years & I know good work.

Feb. 11th, 2022

Ben Dixon Springdale, AR

Lexington Law was helpful in every way. The customer representatives were always courteous and always had answers for my questions. Also they would give me insight on how to I need manage my account so I could get my credit repaired the best and quickest way. I had a lot of negative items removed during my short period having their service.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Feb. 9th, 2022

Kelly Elkins FL

Marco the parallel was so helpful. She was very polite and patient with me

Jan. 5th, 2023

Angela Durham Jena, LA

The easy assistance and the program was explained and easy to understand

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Dec. 19th, 2022

Rita Hopkins Austin, TX

This company did get my credit score up a lot of points. It also sent letters on my behalf to dispute a debt. I received updated notifications on my credit report and from Lexington Law about the progress of my records. The only thing I didn't like was I never got privy to the list of houses for private renters. I also thought the price was a bit high.

Reply from Lexington Law

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. If you need to look into other options for the service levels we offer, please reach out to your paralegal team to see what would be a better fit for you.

Jun. 23rd, 2022

a lesserone Vancouver, WA

It's as if you read minds here with leadership skills and knowledge that guides to help with making not just the right decisions on your case. They guide you to make the best personal decisions that really matter to the future of the person having a clean start or second chance to legally and rightfully be both seen and heard. I appreciate that truly beyond words. Thank you for providing others with with the blessings of all your work being a job well done. Bravo! Lexington Law Firm

Feb. 7th, 2022

Jean Renfro Lansing, MI

I have been with Lexington Law for a couple of years now. I am so impressed by the work done for my account. Many inaccurate remarks on my credit reports have been removed causing a higher credit score ,etc. Most people that have poor credit don't realize car insurance premiums (what you pay each month or yearly) are based on your credit worthiness--poor credit, higher insurance rates. My car insurance is now the lowest it's been in 20 years! So many perks come with good credit and I can thank Lexington Law for all the hard work on my account.

Jan. 31st, 2022

Glynn Leger Greenwell Springs, LA

I have been a client of Lexington Law for several years. After a life changing bankruptcy event, I had no control over, they helped me rebuild my credit. The staff at Lexington made feel confident I was going to get back to good standing in the financial world. I still have them monitor my credit eventhough mg credit score hovers around 795 to 805 mark. They let me know if I have any financial events that may hurt my score and immediately look for a remedy. That is peace of mind for me.

Jan. 27th, 2022

Jessi Agee

Lexington Law is great at helping you repair and raise your credit on a personal level, they are awesome about regularly contacting you about any movement on your credit. Lexington Law really does care about helping you improve your credit so you can improve your life. They're great about working with you on any payments you may have, if any. I would highly recommend them. The only disappointment that I have is that I didn't have them sooner. Thank you Lexington Law, God Bless. P.S. Miss Linda B. is a blessing 😉

Jan. 27th, 2022

Kecha Steward

The great customer service and friendliness they are always willing to help their customers to satisfactory. And with great speedy recovery of results with your credit report. They always keep you informed about what’s going on with your credit report and make sure you understand what your credit report is saying. I’m overwhelmed happy about my results.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the kind words Kecha! We are pleased to see you've enjoyed the services and thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Aug. 17th, 2021

Catherine Boyer Tucson, AZ

Lexington law got right on my case and was able to get one account dropped an they are working on the other account. They make sure I understand before they make any decisions and let me go. There is nothing I don't like about my service I'm not to computer savvy so they are helping me out a lot. They say I can call with any questions that I may have any time. So far so good, thank you.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you for sharing Catherine. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 20th, 2021

Dawn Bowman Minneapolis, MN

Lexington Law is the real deal! From the first phone call your treated with respectfully and the agent is actually listening to what you say, they don't talk fast or hurry you along. Absolutely amazing how quick they start on your case. In the first week I was getting alerts that business was being taken care of on my credit report! Thank you Lexington for getting my life back on track!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed your experience thus far. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

May. 26th, 2021

Patricia Cosby Federal Way, WA

Thank you Lexington law firm for helping me establishing my credit score. Thanks you my life is looking better and brighter its has been truly good works on your part for the price i pay in service to get me where i am because of Lexington law firm. I encourage Anyone and Everybody who are serious about getting their credit repaired Please give Lexington law firm a try you will be happy you did.

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. We are beyond thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

May. 14th, 2021

Marianne Felger Detroit, MI

I had Lexington Law before until I wasn't able to afford it you did an awesome job at getting me out of a lot of debt and I thank you so much for it. I have been looking on line trying to get me a home so I had a Iot of people checking into my credit report I know it is messing me up but I need to get a home and get out of the place I'm living in I'm living with my ex sister in law and she is so demanding I need this so badly

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Marianne, Thank you for sharing your personal experience. We are happy to help! Please reach out to us directly with any assistance you may need.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Pamalethia Miller

I been with Lexington Law Firm for a while now. Even when they was down and ask me to go to credit report services. I decided to wait till they got another lawyer and then returned. They stay on top of my credit issuse and know if anything comes up on it THEY are on it. Thanks Lexington Law for all you have go for me and continue to do so.. Pamalethia

Apr. 5th, 2021

Jamie Bunyard Howard, KS

I think all the people I have had the pleasure of talking with have been extremely helpful And very understanding, perhaps even a little to chatty going over something’s over and over seems a tad redundant! But they will work with anyone doesn’t mater who or what your situation is give them a shot If for nothing other then to just help you get started in the right direction I have used there services many times and usually I cancel after a month and use there basically free service it’s a $5 charge to pull a soft credit pull doesn’t affect you credit! And then give them roughly an hour of you time to then go over your credit and all the fine print and your on the way to better credit! Believe me I was able to have 26 items removed from my credit over the course of three different goes with Lexington law in a matter of 3 years which means I have been able to atleast Rey some form of credit again! Only cost me around $ 129.00 total and I have used there services three times! I’m proof that they get the job done and done right

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Jamie, We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. We appreciate you sharing your detailed experience. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair!

Mar. 10th, 2021

Lisa Y Charlotte, NC

Customer Review Video

Reply from Lexington Law

Lisa, thank you so much for the recommendation! We appreciate it and are so happy to see you've had a positive experience with us. Thank you for sharing.

Jenny Shaffer Canton, OH

Lexington law really helped me clean up my credit report. Because of this it gave me the incentive and confidence to continue to try to make my credit better. I never realised before them that I could fight things that were not true on my credit report. I always thought I just had to deal with it unless I was rich and could afford some big time attorney to get rid of it. I have and always will Have wonderful things to say About this company . I have already sent most of the people I know who are having credit problems.

Reply from Lexington Law

Jenny, we really appreciate you taking the time to share about your personal experience. We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services! Thank you for the recommendation.

Brenda ,

Call for my experience and my phone call has been room really excellent she answered all my questions that I had concerning my credit in the past she told me to stay positive in and be patient and that she would inform me of any new updates and she was she was a very honest and very open and very considerate about how she answered my questions and I really appreciate all that that

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Brenda, We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Harold Jackson Dallas, TX

I've used Lexington Law in the past and have had nothing but a great experience. I've had so many deletions come from my account that it was too good to be true. I'm talking from experience, not hearsay. I'm back with them again, this time in preparation for purchasing a home. Things are looking great. Accounts are being deleted from my credit report again thanks to Lexington Law. Thanks again! Harold J

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the removals! We are happy to help and so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Mar. 19th, 2021

diche717 Eastlake, OH

The paralegals will work very diligent with you towards making sure that your credit is up-to-date and in excellent standing. They will draft letters on your behalf to creditors and will work with you towards removing any negative items that greatly impact your credit score while restoring your credit history so it's in excellent standing. I would recommend this service to my family members, friends, and co-workers who need this service to get a better handle on full restoration for their credit history so it's in better standing.

Mar. 19th, 2021

Katrina Johnson Salt Lake City, UT

I've had a great experience with Lexington - especially by using the service to better understand my credit score (and what's affecting it). I recently was notified by them of a score change and found that my first credit card had been closed by the company for non-use. It dropped my score by multiple points and I felt a momentary panic! Luckily, Lexington provided a list of options for me to get my score back up in that category. I chose to open a new card through a retail company and saw my score raise once more. Thanks Lexington!

John Grabosky ,

My experience with Lexington Law was amazing. From the kind, courteous, professional and knowledgeable paralegal I spoke with and the up to date emails detailing the progress of my case were on point with outstanding results for me!! So thank you everyone at Lexington Law for all your efforts and may you and all your family be safe and healthy during these very hard times! Hands down an Excellent rating from me.

David Bloyed Spokane, WA

I started with them maybe 4 years ago. They started with the little things cleaning up. Then the larger things. Some just took time. In the end my credit spiked to 803. I started with horrable credit which was not my fault. Couple people in my personal life attack my personal life. Credit and home was some of it. My credit plummeted from 786 to like 490- 510. In 10 years i struggled to bring it to 803. With Lexington this would not of happened Sincerly David P. Bloyed

Gail Timmerman Cassville, NJ

I have dealt with companies I have found on line. Stupid as it sounds. But I found LL and did research them and called to get further information. They are totally above board from all the scams out there. Ive already recommended them to several friends requiring their services. You DO get more than your money worth. Absolutely. If you want a trustful lawyer who is on your side, dedicated no matter how large or small your problems are and will go above and beyond to accomplish the impossible, Lex Law is your company. Sincerely, Gail T., NJ

Cherie Hernandez Lamar, CO

Lexington Law did an amazing job helping me raise my credit score. My credit score was in the 500 because I didn't have credit and had negative remarks on my credit report from many years back. They worked to get those negative remarks removed and got my credit score to come up in 3-4 months time. I was able to buy a car in less than a year. The process was super easy and they communicated with me the entire time. I have referred them to everyone I know.

Anthony Roger Baton Rouge, LA

It took me a while after reading all the reviews online to finally decide to signup. The first month I was disappointed, thinking it wasn't going to work. I then realized that my credit didn't get to this point overnight and it couldn't be fixed overnight either. I am now at month 6 and a third of my negatives have been removed. They have been very helpful and constantly keep me updated about changes to my credit history. I'm glad I signed up. Thank You