Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.7

solo Lansdowne, PA

I would advise anybody who is trying to fix their credit with Lexington law to be careful...the numbers of the negative items moved doesn't reflect on the credit score because simply most of the items removed by them are already old enough to be removed by a simple letter sent by anyone...the score is what matters for everybody, and more money is what matters for Lexington law that why they will try to keep you as long as they can to make more money even though all the negative accounts can be removed in few months only but they make it couple years and believe it or not your score will go up by 35 or 40 points only while doing everything else right .

Christina Palm Bay, FL

I have been with Lexington since 2010. Never had not one issue with them. There were a couple times that I was going to cancel because of some $$ issues and boy did they find a way to work with me, in order to keep me! I started off with the highest one where they work on all three reports, but have taken the cheaper one for the past year or so. Yes I agree that it is a slow process, but 30 days IS 30 days. Can't rush days. Every time I have called or online chat, everyone has been professional and have answered all my questions. Awesome job! Now if we can get them stubborn people that respond even though the bill is paid....

Michele B Shallotte, NC

These people are the real deal. I got ripped off prior to using Lexington Law by anther credit repair company. This is why I was very leery about signing any long term contract. Lexington Law didn't ask me to. When I first tried them I was very skeptical but need help. I didn't see results immediately so take heart. This is a process. But give them the amount of time the ask you to and you WILL see results. My credit was BAD a Nightmare. Lexington Law had me up in the high 700's after 6 months! I am not paid by them and I am not a stock holder or anything else. I am just a normal person who had fallen on bad times more then usual. They are so good I am going back again after a bad divorce. I would tell you to try these people first if you have credit issues and you will be happy that you did. May God Bless you and America !

D.Crump Greensboro, NC

I have been with lexington since 9/13 and so far I have had 20 items removed total from all reports. I believe my scores were in the low to mid 500's to start and I have no idea what they are currently cause I have not checked (might not hurt to check). I reduced my plan today from $99 to $59 today because I didn't need the creditor letters sent out or the inquiry assist. I have 9 items left on equifax and experian, and 10 left on transunion. I was told that transunion is a bit more stubborn than the other agencies's but so far so good. Overall, I'm happy with the results and I'm itching to see these last few items removed and see how my credit score has increased. As long as the items are removed,I'm not too concerned what the score is, tis the reason I have not checked it. I'll post an update when the results are in.

Phyllis Baton Rouge, LA

It's been three months, and I have had 15 negative items removed! My fiancé has had 11 removed! We are planning to build a house soon, so this is ideal for us. Sure, it will take time!! They do their work though, and it is the not really them that makes it slow...it is the credit bureaus. They have an appointed time to respond, and that is what takes time. I give them 10 points all the way! My Transunion score is now 655, and the other two are increasing also. They are very nice with emails, and chat. They are doing what I paid them to do. Plain and simple!! Give them a try, and I promise you won't be disappointed. Just remember, it takes time to see results. It does not happen over night folks! We messed our credit up, and they help us fix it! They are awesome. **** :)

Daniel Mejias Newburgh, NY

I've been with Lexington law since may of 2013. I had a total of 16 items on all three credit bureaus combined. I now only have 2 on experian, 2 on transunion, and all items removed from my equifax. I pay Lexington law $100. A month. So far I've paid them $700. Total since I've been a client of theirs. To me it's worth the amount I've paid them because just one of the 16 outstanding debts that I had was well ove $1,000. And Lexington law had it removed. Because of the choice that I made choosing Lexington law I will be able to apply for a home loan in the very near future. Lexington law is giving me a second chance a great credit :-) I would definitely recommend Lexington law to any and everyone who is seeking to improve their credit.

Cassandra R Tuscaloosa, AL

I've been with Lexington since July of this year and have had 22 negatives removed from across the board of all three credit reporting agencies. My score went up 17 points and I am very happy with their results. I had a total of 51 negatives to start and I understand that there will be some difficulty and it may take some time with some of the removal, but their accomplishing something that I would've had no knowledge of how to achieve. My credit has been not good for so long and gone this long with my credit not being so good and I am willing to wait because just think of how much I owe these people in comparison to what I'm paying Lexington to assist with this process. If it gets too expensive you can downgrade to a lower pkg. You have to have patience and after having not so good credit for so long, I can wait a while longer. Thank You Lexington!!!

Scoobyfan1975

I've been researching ways to repair my credit and am going about the process to responsibly and legitimately repair it. I've been added as an authorized user on a family members accounts with a minimum of 6 years of positive credit history ( 13 to 15 yrs. for others), have applied and been recently approved for a secured credit card... improving my overall credit utilization to 4-5%, and the last step was looking for a reputable credit repair company. No smoke and mirrors here folks. What you see is whatyou get. I called on September 20, 2013and spoke with Lisa ( a paralegal) she was very ppolite and in conducting her interview process to see where she could help in this journey, and to see if I'd be a good fit with Lexington, and was very surprised at my responses and that I had done my homework (making her job a little easier) as she explained the process, I decided to sign up. I'm currently enrolled in the premier package ($99.95/mo.) and am looking forward to see what they can do for me. I'm a little nervous. As of 09/20/2013, 43 negative items between the 3 bureaus... TU: 12, EQ: 14, EX: 17, average score 551. My expectations are high but reasonable. After all, I created this mess, i'm just paying someone to clean it up for me. I will have patience though. Could I do this myself, yes, but at how much time spent, and how much aggrivation and headaches? So for my sanity and piece of mind, I don't mind paying the $$$. You would be paying close to the same each month either way you dispute these items. Certified mail can get pretty expensive x's the # of disputes adds up real quick, not including the $$$ spent in man hours researching and disputing each item. So, it makes sense to contract a third party to handle my claims, especially one that has such a great reputation. Thank you Lexington Law, Thank You Lisa. Looking forward to positive responses in the future.

MRS.BRISTYLEZ Shelby, NC

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH LEXINGTON FOR SOME MONTHS NOW AND THEY HAVE DONE ME RIGHT AND I AM PLEASED WITH ALL THAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME AND I HAVE A FEW MORE ITEMS FOR THEM TO GET OFF MY CREDIT REPORTS. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES I WILL BE PATIENT CAUSE GOD SAID BE PATIENT THINGS WILL GET DONE. I DON'T RUSH THINGS OR GET INTO A RUSH CAUSE THAT MESSES UP A LOT OF THINGS. BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS THAT LEXINGTON THAT GOT DONE I WENT FROM 40 ITEMS TO 15 ITEMS AND I AM VERY PLEASED. THAT HAS LET ME KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING AND DOING THEIR JOB AND TAKING CARE OF MY CREDIT REPORT AND DOING A FINE JOB. I GIVE THEM A 10 +++++++ WITH A AWESOME A+++++++

Bella Brooklyn, NY

i put my real email to be properly validated,as a real review.Slow(later on like after mi first thirty days lol)BUT when i pull mi credit report back and forth i see the deletion(s)and i was beyond happy i had so many bad stuff on credit,some was not mine. THEY TOOK IT just about all off in thirty days dozens literally like 14 to 15 within first 10 days,amazing. . then again after i'd say a full thirty days or so ? lex got slow. uh-oh! lol but no fret for me i called etc. But i kept after them, i m not patient like that,if i do not hear from some 1 i am paying money to help me.etc. any reputable service email and or call,they even did call later after 2 months few add'l times.and yes they do work,lexington law raise my score within the first 3 to 5 or so weeks,not bad one bit! shock? yes. i was not thinking,they would but i was optimistic,and now i know the false review by a certain amount are either jealous of them and or a hater,not sure,but for me and so many it work. can't please everyone,as a businesswoman i know this,but MOST is the most important i left when i was not able to pay the recession etc. student of law,but now? I am going back to have it continue from late january 2013,all feb.mar. april. so by spring april i am praying another raise to first 30 points next 90 days! that put me where i need to be again over 620 to start shopping for a house this year,now that i am out the recession,biz is good again i can pay for the incredible service at lex law. definitely IMO(in my own opinion)they truly do work Small short term objective? 620-645 by april 1st-april 30!spring! ULTIMATE CREDIT SCORE WITH LEXINGTON help within SIX full months June 30 700 perfect for me that is awesome and i am know they will help me,as they were on their way before i had to stop paying,now i am re-joining today so i will keep you fine people posted! happy credit "good score" in 2013. we can ALL DO IT! Life is too short to forever RENT,when your able with a great score of average over 620 minimum to buy. and that is EXACTLY what i am going to do in 2013. God speedt to us all. adios.

joseph c debose Dunedin, FL

i joseph c debose chose lexington law firm for better reason of there a one credit rating and allso what amaze me was so many poeple are choosing lexington law firm to help them i joseph c debose understand that this is business not pleasure but from the reviews i joseph c debose have heard and reviewed i think lexington law firm takes proud in there clients . thats what satisfy me its good to know that lexington law firm just dont think of you just as a number they think about your lively hood and your wellbeing and helping you get back on track so im proud to work with you and im glad you can work with me and i hope you well in your endeavors and the rest of your proud life and staff love you all. sincerely yours,

Stagr Sacramento, CA

I signed up with Lexington in January of 2012, it is now July 2012. I can honestly say that Lexington does work. Although they can be slow, I have had a total of 25 items removed from all three credit agencies and have 3 more left on each one. I haven't pulled my credit score but I am sure it has gone up tremendously from the high 600's to whatever it is now. The only issue with Lexington is their process takes time and patience. I even had my "Included in BK's" removed as well. Could I do this myself ? I'm sure I could have but I don't have the time or expertise to dispute the negative items on my report. I will recommend you do the Concord level service at 79 dollars a month because the Premier service is not worth it, the only difference is the alerts you recieve and they don't always come through like you would expect. At times I would have to contact Lexington to obtain updates that did not notify me with their Premier service. If you have the extra money a month and want to sit back and have a reputable firm do quality work for you, go with Lexington. What else do you have to lose, in the long run a better credit score will save you money regardless of how you look at it. I hope that the final items come off real soon and if I ever have any credit issues I will always return to Lexington. The return on this investment is worth it.

Aaliyah Sullivan Shreveport, LA

I am truly thankful for the service that your company has provided and you leave the clients feeling that you all are going to give them your best

Reply from Lexington Law

We are delighted to see this! Thank you so much for sharing.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Thumper bunny Longview, WA

Am glad that am able to talk to someone that are welling to help you get what you need done in a nice fashion or form you could have.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We truly appreciate it and are happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Oct. 13th, 2021

Bruce G Austin, TX

Paralegal was informative and provided pertinent information I needed on updates to my case and what I needed do on increasing my credit ratings.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience Bruce! We truly appreciate it and are happy to see you've enjoyed the services.

Oct. 4th, 2021

Lula Harris Elgin, SC

They take care of things very quick before any damage can be done! It's like someone is monitoring your credit at all times!

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Lula, Thank you for your positive review! We are delighted to see you've enjoyed the creditor monitoring and additional services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Oct. 1st, 2021

Lisha Dothan, AL

Very professional and lots of integrity setting up my account,,looking forward to see my results in the future & referring LexingtonLaw to my family & friends.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the kind review Lisha. We are delighted to see your positive experience thus far.

Sep. 24th, 2021

Michelle Caballero Miami, FL

documented illegal stolen funds by Lexington I called on Lexington law to help me dispute a repossession of a lease car that I was a cosigner on for my son after he lost his job due to Covid. I explain to Lexington he was never late on payments but in fact he kept making payments after the lease was up in order to keep the car. Vw credit never contacted me or asked me for payment and I expressed this to Lexington firm and also provided them with documents. Lexington said they could help and asked for my social Security number and payments of $158 a month to get rid of this bad mark. Because credit is very important I trusted them. It turned out Lexington opened up old closed accounts which caused my credit to take a huge dip, before Lexington 784 after Lexington 646. When it took a dip they charge me more and said I can help you fix it when in fact they open these closed accounts that were not even an issue any more. Every time I called them I was on hold for hours and when I finally was connected to what they call a paralegal, I was being transferred to someone overseas to who they said was A paralegal. Before he or she could move on to what my concern was I always had to disclose my full Social Security number., date of Birth which made me real extremely uncomfortable After 4 months being billed by Lexington law I decided to cancel them because the one reason I signed up was for their help on the repo which they never addressed. I canceled their service and even got a confirmation number and an email stating that service would end. But two months went by and I noticed they kept billing my bank account but not for the full amount they were taking out $50 instead of $150. I confirmed them by sending an email to the multiple Lexington law email addresses and attaching not only their email to me stating payment would end but I also attached the Number of bank charges they charged me after the cancellation was confirmed. I will add those attachments to this review so you can understand how this firm took advantage of someone Who only reached out for help but in fact it’s taken advantage of Beware of this company, if you feel like you need help from a law firm for your credit go with someone who is local in your area. This company is a waste of money and just another bill to rack up your credit. I would give them a negative star but that wasn’t an option. Michelle A Caballero

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Michelle, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience. There are a few situations you've described that is not how we operate. We would like to discuss this further with you and help resolve your concerns. Please give us a call at 1-800-461-4284. Thank you.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Deb Hopkins Columbus, OH

One of my calls to the law office I had a very hard time understanding the gentleman but Damon was very good an took his time speaking clearly to me Thank you

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your feedback Deb! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Damon. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Sep. 8th, 2021

Guantrell Burt Oxford, MS

I Have Experience A Change In My Credit Score Every Since I Been A Client At Lexington law firm And I Believe It Is A Very Accessible Credit Repair Company.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 17th, 2021

mary Lavin-Blythe Seattle, WA

I have been very pleased with the results of hiring Lexington Law to assist in removing many negative items from my credit. My credit score has gone up substantially!

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services.

Aug. 16th, 2021

Kellie Burke IA

It has been life changing! My credit rating is phenomenal . I am still with Lexington after 5 years. They are Amazing! Thanks for all you have done! I highly recommend!

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you so much for sharing your success with us. We appreciate it and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Aug. 4th, 2021

J Harris Colorado Springs, CO

I had such high hopes for repairing my credit through Lexington Law. However, I got duped. This company takes your money and does very little to repair your credit. For the $150/month I was paying, I expected more help - maybe a live person to be able to talk to every once in a while when I had a question or concern. However, even though you are assigned a lawyer, you never get to talk with them. I was always put in touch with a paralegal that seemed to know very little about their job. They kept telling me to do stuff I had already tried. When I asked if I could speak with an attorney, they said they would put my questions or comments in my file and the lawyers would see it that way. There way no way of expressing the concerns about the items in dispute on my credit report to an actual human. Their system didn't always have the correct auto response for my item being disputed. I felt like they were just taking my money and I wasn't really getting anything for that $150/month.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi J, We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience with Lexington Law. We appreciate your feedback when it comes to communication as we have our team of paralegals and attorneys available by phone call, email, chat and text Monday - Friday. We would like to discuss this further with you and help resolve your concerns. Please give us a call at 844-502-1110. Thank you.

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Lee Stineman Wood River, IL

Lexington Law did help boost my credit score. They were helpful in responding to emails requesting them to send letters to ask a creditor to prove their credit report entry. I was very pleased when my account with them started; however, over time, the response time and attention to my account waned somewhat,

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly appreciate it.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Ben Hayward, CA

This company helped me to clear and remove alot of negative accounts and raise my score they helped me get old accounts released and erased great company to do honest business with!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your success with us Ben! We are delighted to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services.

Oct. 4th, 2021

Jim Beem Yuma, AZ

well to b honest i really was impressed with the proffesionalism was they made everything easy i was really dreading to do this at first but the results lately hav been amazing im not sure whybut they r lookin better i had both a/c units break down this year already lol

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help Jim! Thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Jorge Rivera New York, NY

Lexington Law the most reliable an affordable Law Firm when come to deal with you credit problem they fight for your right they are the best from the West and the beast from the East they are the best

Reply from Lexington Law

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 20th, 2021

Andre Carvana Waxhaw, NC

They are very professional they have great communication skills and Been over backwards in helping you resolve your credit issues I would highly recommend them to stand for me

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your recommendation and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Integrity install Spokane, WA

From the first call they have been spot on and very informative n helpful. I tell everyone I speak with about credit repair to call. N say it by name every time. Call Lexington law firm. They WILL help

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to see you've had a positive experience with Lexington Law! Thank you so much for sharing.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Terse Detroit, MI

The staff members and great prices! I enjoy being a Lexington Law client! The services have been truly the best &more importantly I plan on staying involved with my legal team family here at Lexington Law Firm!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to help and are thrilled to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

Jun. 1st, 2021

smitty one Sheboygan, WI

Lexington law conducts business like a boss!! They have been working to remove items I been trying for years. I have had 13 items removed so far. Still more to go and i love the follow up calls to keep me updated.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the 13 removals, that's what we like to see! Thank you for sharing your positive experience thus far, please reach out if you need anything.

May. 28th, 2021

Brett Chavez Knoxville, TN

Very great service plans. Help me rebuild my credit quick and still helping me till this day! They also can take care the inquiry and bunch of other stuff! I’m very pleased with this company!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to help and so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

May. 28th, 2021

JOANNE TUTHILL Montpelier, VT

I have had a hard time paying my bills especially because of this corona virus since Lexington law is aboard I have not had people calling me for money. This company has done a lot for me and I appreciate all they have done Thank You very much !!

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with.

May. 26th, 2021

tractorop1 North Augusta, SC

Used Lexington Law a while back to help with my credit repair and they helped so I decided to give it another go round to get my credit in much better shape and they are doing exactly as advertised!! Highly recommend them!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the recommendation! We are happy to help and so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services.

May. 3rd, 2021

Dan Murray Auburn, WA

May experience was one that is highly appreciated and extremely satisfied.. they have integrity as a company.. they showed me that they know exactly what they're doing

Clara Moton

Credit repair removing negative items, question unknown items, the assistantance of a paralegal is on hand at all time when I need questions answer. Thanks

Kimberly Bowdoin Jamaica, NY

From the time i started with your firm you've been giving me nothing but great news. Your people here are fighters and believe in second chances. I'm forever thankful

Eunice S Pawleys Island, SC

It a great company! It have been good to me ! If I had an question or concern, it was answered and directed me in the right direction! I would recommend these services :-)

Oscar nira Childress, TX

Lexington law is one of the best credit repair company out there very friendly and helpful when answering your questions and learning what steps to take

Felicia Seattle, WA

They are the best!!! My credit has went up just in one month of having them on my case. Looking forward to the next few months of them helping me to buy my new home.

Tammi Washington West Columbia, SC

My experience has been great. My credit wasn't the best and certainly not the worst, but Lexington Law has helped me tremendously in clearing any derogatory credit from my report.

Charles Wright Philadelphia, PA

Three items removed from credit reports when I first started in February I believe. This was when I was paying the top tier monthly pricing. When I changed to the lower tier pricing, the rest of the items on my reports became stagnant for months. Haven't heard anything from anyone. Customer service is awful as well. I don't know what happened to this company. Years ago back in 2007 or 2008, they were MUCH better

Reply from Lexington Law

Hello Charles, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Jul. 2nd, 2018

Valencia Joseph Boston, MA

Stop listening to people saying Lexington Law isn't good. From my experience Lexington Law work wonders. I had 20 something items removed. I do not regret this company.

Daniel Locust Grove, GA

I have been making my monthly payments since January 2018 and only had 2 items removed from my credit in 6 months. I am very concerned on the effort of Lexington law urgency of removing items off of clients credit when you are getting paid your monthly payments anyway.

Laurie Gutierrez Gary, IN

The lady was very polite and answering all my concerns.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We are delighted to see this.

Dec. 31st, 2021

barbara kendrick Quincy, IL

They are excellent at what they do. They have gotten several false claims removed from my record, My credit score was very low when I started with Lexington Law. Now, two years later, it is very good, Thank you Lexington Law.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Apr. 13th, 2021

Antonio Ville Platte, LA

Without my professional paralegal my score would have stayed down and I would have to continue paying high interest rates. She identify errors in my report and proceeds to Correct them professionally and within the legal protocols.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Kendrick Clark Alexander City, AL

Lexington law is a very professional organization that makes you their number one priority when you call.They are very knowledgeable and eager to answer any questions you might have.They don’t make you feel rushed but leave you with the feeling that they are there for you.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the positive words. We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Satisfied client Lindenhurst, NY

Highly recommend if you need help getting your credit to a better place. Since joining November 2020 my credit has improved and negative items were removed. They are very thorough and constantly work on your behalf. I am very pleased with their service and everything they do! The monthly payment was a little challenging but they work with you just communicate with them. It is worth the investment into yourself and a brighter future.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Dameris Hartwell Portland, OR

This company is great with credit repair! Stellar representatives of the company talk to and treat you as if you were family or close friend. Their tone and friendly communicative manner is nearly unmatched anywhere... In any industry.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Dameris, We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team! We appreciate you sharing. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair.

Mar. 10th, 2021