shield Backed by our $100 Guarantee! Learn More

8.2

How is this calculated?

Theodore Borman

Mokena, IL
Hello a few years back I called lex law because my credit had a lot of tattoos from the 2008 recession. I had a home but wanted to buy a new truck but my credit was crap because of this. It took about a year but with their legal team & being diligent on paying my bills and paying any collections that were my responsibility my score went up over 200 points. I might have been a best case because I had a few years of paying bills on time and just needed help getting things dialed in. If you don’t pay your bills they can’t help you. Nothing in life that is worth it or a good thing is a free bee

Scott Byers

Richmond, OH
I see so many bad reviews well they won't get one from me. I'm seeing impatient people who need to give it time to work. Lexington Law has no control over your credit score dropping they do however work with you and dispute negative information on your credit report. it takes at least 3 months to see removals from your credit report. every time I speak with them I have a pleasant experience. Though I do believe that hard inquiries on your credit report should be disputed with the 129.95 a month fee they still give you great help. I e had 47 items removed from my credit report and keeping up with all my current credit cards and car payments I've been able to achieve getting credit cards and auto loans. Keep up the good work Lexington Law you've been a great help and I'm very pleased with the service you provide. Still think inquiries should be included with the 129.95 service

Jacqueline M. Zatwarnicki

Englishtown, NJ
The very first person I spoke with at Lexington Law was willing to listen and seriously answered my concerns. She took the time to explain the steps I would have to take to enroll. Going forward I was notified by well informed paralegals. They answered any questions and followed up on my requests. I take seriously the need to maintain a good credit score as it speaks to a lifetime of doing one's best to prioritize responsibly our financial matters. Our economy has its ups and downs but in the long run we must work together and honestly pull together to do our best to maintain respect for all those who service our needs and sustain our well being. Thank you to the Lexington Law team for caring enough to make that happen.

andrea mern

West Palm Beach, FL
Honestly, I’m so happy that I did not read these negative reviews prior to signing up... LexingtonLaw was highly recommended to me.. and I recommend them highly... Please understand if you are unrealistically expecting to make one payment and have perfect credit at the end of the month this won’t work for you ... it really is a process ... everything is explained in detailed up front including the 14.99 fee... so it’s very difficult to believe people really didn’t know about the fee or the monthly charge... please read the one star reviews and you will notice they are all claiming LexingtonLaw is a scam because things weren’t remove quickly enough usually 1-3 months or that the company lied to them about the fee or nothing was done or that they waited a long time to speak to customer service... I am thankful for my coworker that recommended them to me ... just as many people are grateful that I recommended this company to them... I’ve seen reviews that swore LexingtonLaw promised to remove their student loan , which by the way can’t even be removed in bankruptcy, and also that they promised to remove their repo or give a refund... If you are realistic and understand that you have bad credit, and you are willing to make some sacrifice ... meaning you are willing to make the payments and stick with it for at least six months... in our experience customer service has always been very friendly and knowledgeable... never had to wait more than a few minutes to be connected to someone .Depending on your situation it may take up to six months for you to see results... more or less time for others... I know from experience because many of my friends and coworkers and myself have used Lexington law... so if you are willing to be patient and give it at least six months... you will see results and you will be happy 😃... if you want result immediately after one or two payments and are willing to give a bad review because you can’t afford it or you want a refund if all your negative or not removed in two months... then it won’t work for you... please note ... even though the negatives have been removed, you still owe the debt ... it’s just that it’s no longer reported ... so you may see that debt reappear if it is sold to a collection agency ... that’s because the collection agency is now trying to collect the same debt, if that happens, then you need to contact LexingtonLaw and they will get it removed, after it’s removed the second time ... it shouldn’t appear again..,

Jasmine

Chicago, IL
I’ve been a customer with Lexington law for about a year now. On my own, my credit was at fair with a few bad inquiries. After Medical bills started to pile up on to my credit report which my medical bills were from a vehicle accident which I did a settlement on all medical bills but was still being reported to my credit.. Then my boss recommended me to Lexington law not only did they help me remove my medical inquiries but the rest of the other inquiries i already had and within months. And they raised my credit with a huge improvement to excellent credit. I felt blessed so happy and the relief of no debts. Highly recommend Lexington law. And the customer service are so nice they work so hard to help you. They truly do value their customers. Even so having my credit looking great again I still keep Lexington law to follow up with them on my credit for any future credit I like to open or for fraud use.. They’re my people to go and the best part is that they’re so affordable. Worth every penny to invest for a better you. I love them for helping my family and me out.

Aloha Waikiki

Honolulu, HI
Aloha: Someone from Hawaii transferred called to the Lexington Law Firm and I was able to talk with one of the sweet lady by the name: Makenna M. She is very polite and eager to help me to fix my credit and she said she will do her best and I value her words to me, and I value that. I am just starting out with them this morning thru' my work hours. In the past, I enrolled debt consolidation company and I also had garnishment from my paycheck from my bank because my loan, and these caused my credit score down to 624 now, so I am looking forward to all the good things to come and I am hoping they can clean up my credit records quickly since I have some personal situation beside I just lost of my both parent. I tried to apply small loan to get the funeral cost and medical costs for family and one of my good friend but the financial institutions declined my loan request because of my credit record, so I really hope this going to work well and I am confident Lexington Law crew can help me for this. Thank you for introducing your service to me and May God bless you all and keep the positive vibes and good works! Mahalo (Thank you!

Jardan

Houston, TX
Please understand that this is not a hurry up and take my items off. Credit is important and rushing such a thing is unfair to the company. Your the responsible for your mistakes and I take full responsibility. I began in Jan of 2018 and had a approx 40 negative items with all 3 Reports combined. LexingtonLaw as of May I only have 4 left. LexingtonLaw do their part and have to wait on all three to respond. You have to have patience....yes there may be months that you don’t here nothing but trust me they are doing their job and diligence. Yes it been a year and half but you have to understand that is a short time compared to years in the future when it comes to saving thousands even tens of thousands of dollars from high APR rates and future choices. This is worth it for individuals who get smart and right and look for a better method. I like to thank them. Trust me this is one investment I don’t regret.

Ann Richards

Westerly, RI
Lexington law has changed my life litterly. Ever since I got the phone call and decided to subscribe with Lexington law my credit went up almost emmediately . Derogatory marks that have been on my credit for years were taken off almost instantly. This is not an exaggeration at all. Not even a little bit. I have all the credit I need. I never get denied for anything. I know 100 dollars a month sometimes might not be in your budget it wasn't in mine. At first. But I made it be. I went without other things in the beginning to pay for their services. And it was all worth it. Because now I dont have to pay outright for everything like I used to. People look at me differently now, when I'm car shopping, house shopping, even job shopping. Its crazy how much your credit score affects your daily life. But now I dont ever have to worry about it. Thank you Lexington law firm. I will continue to put my trust in you. And I already have recommended over 6 people to you and everyone of them thanks me.

Richard w vesey

Belton, SC
if you have a problem with your credit like i did you need to get in touch with Lexington law. I declared bankruptcy and my score was 502 , since Lexington Law has been helping me for 3 months my score went up to 597 and in 2 months my score will be 636 . In two months i will be able to buy my own home . im so excited thanks Lexington Law. they started working on my account before i made my first payment . They treat me good they keep me informed of any changes. I love it when Experian sends me messages saying my credit score has changed. Lexington Law really cares about me. I feel like we are family. The payments are affordable and you can stop anytime you want and i wasnt pressured at all. I love all at Lexington Law. from a very pleased customer

Joseph Armstrong

Chesapeake, VA
I have been with Lexington law about 2.5 years and they have been great, I had 25 negative items that was on my credit report and they removed all but 5 and they are working on them now, I have to mention this at one time I was paying $120 a month, so I a question about something that was on my , so me and the paralegal was talking and she was checking on somethings, then while was going over my account, she "MR. ARMSTRONG, I SEE THAT THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ITEMS LEFT ON YOUR REPORT, INSTEAD OF PAYING $120 A MONTH I'M GOING TO LOWER YOUR PAYMENT DOWN TO $ 24.99 " So, this is a great company, if you have questions your call them, text, or email them. This service has been outstanding, yes it takes time and it may cost some, but it's worth it. I read some of the negative reviews , but you have to be patient, things don't happen over night, I have check around some credit repair companies charge 500 or 600 dollars straight up, and promise to build your credit with in three months maybe they can, I know that this firm is good, I'm not disappointed in them they have don't a great job.

Cindy

Hayward, CA
When I first heard of Lexington Law after doing research online i was skeptical and thought they were bogus like all the other companies online that claim to help you fix your credit report, until one day I was talking with my coworker about buying a house and he told me he used them and they boosted his score into the 700’s and they helped him qualify for a mortgage loan, he insisted I use them to help me so I can get closer to buying a home just like him, after thinking about for some time I finally signed up and the experience was great i committed myself to a year of service and in one year they boosted me into the 700’s as well they meticulously addressed all the negative remarks that impacted my score and help remove many bad collection accounts that should have been removed a long time ago I had over 14 accounts in collections some old and some fairly recent and after a year I only have 4 accounts still showing which is better than 14!!! Anyway I normally don’t leave lengthy reviews unless I feel strong about a company and their services I highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone in need of credit repair or if they need help boosting up their credit score or even cleaning their credit report, thanks to Lexington Law I’m in the process of buying my dream car a Mercedes Benz, never thought my credit would ever be good enough to qualify for a Mercedes. Sorry if I sound like a cheesy commercial but this was my honest experience.

“Satisfied Customer over Seven Years”

Mobile, AL
Lexington Law has given back my financial integrity. After Identity Theft became obvious but no one could be charged in the matter it seemed I had no hope of ever repairing my Credit. But they were true to their word. They accomplished everything they said we could and they did it in the way they said they would do it all. Their Staff worked patiently and tirelessly with me every time I called with questions or new letters and collections phone calls. They were always reassuring and took so much of the stress out of the initial lengthy process. The small monthly fee I pay is absolutely worth it. I have continued peace of mind regarding any future identity theft attempt or any negatives to my credit. My hard work to repair/maintain my excellent credit is protected. Thank You Lexington Law! “Satisfied Customer for over seven years”

Sharyn

Waltham, MA
I've been with Lexington Law for just over 2 years. They have removed 23 negatives, 55%!! That is amazing. The people are always so thorough and connecting with someone is so easy with the online chat! Yes, they know the exact same as those you speak to live. I do both. The thing is.. you, YOU need to work on this with them. For example, there is no diet pill to make u lose a ton of weight, YOU need to work along with that diet pill to get to your goal. With that said, KEEP UP WITH YOUR REPORTS. View them constantly to see what's happening in your life. Negatives take time to get removed. LEGALLY the client has up to 60 days to respond to Lexington Law. I can't be more happier. Lexington Law isn't "magic" but they sure helped me out and I help myself out along with them - it's team effort. And no, I do NOT work for LL nor do I have friends there as I live on the opposite side of the United States from where they are located.

Latasha Auckerman

Cincinnati, OH
I've been with Lexington law one month so far and I've had 3 huge removals I've had no problem reviewing my case online anytime day or night I'm so pleased so far and plan to be with them until I'm satisfied with my credit report right now I'm on the fast right track with Lexington law on my team! If your considering you won't be making a bad choice I was iffy at first but just had to try it out I got the premium package 129.99 monthly I'm pleased it's worth every penny of my money the good thing is you have Access to a phone or online agent at all times you'll never be out of the loop with Lexington law at least I haven't been my husband is about to start up can't wait to see the end results for us both! I gave them 5 starrs because I've known every inch of the way what's going on and I've had 3 removels within 35-40 days. Good luck everyone hope we all meet our dreams

April R.

My husband said I signed up together in November 2015 for 50% off first month payment ($49 each) and thereafter $99 a month each. We say immediate action they removed everything that we needed moved the first month or two. Yes it did slow down but we kept seeing progress in our credit ratings. My husband cancelled after 6 most. I stayed with them for about 10 months. Cancelling was a painful process as they talked me from the Premium plan of $99 to $69 . Then to $49 to $20... Overall customer service was always great very pleasant they did what they said and I've even recommend them to friends and family that has used their services with results. I'm going to give them a call and use their services again. Got myself in trouble with too many accounts and inquiries ( poor choices on my part🤑). I was a happy customer overall.

Juanita Talas

Taylorsville, UT
I was previously with lexington law firm in 2017. And in 2018, i come back. At first i was hesitate about this credit repair. And the more i called and spoke to someone and stayed on the phone with me and help me understand what i was looking at. The first year my credit was horrible, but i still stayed. Of cors i had to pay a set amount for a while, and once the credit repair was helping i went to a lower amount. they helped me get my credit where i needed it. They were working to get stuff removed, and disputed off my credit. Once a week i see stuff being removed and disputed. When i filled for bankruptcy it help the lawyers put everything together and get my discharge done quickly. And even though i did do the bankruptcy, i went back to lexington law firm, And thanks for helping thru my first year, and moving forward to helping understand. I am glad i taken the chance to experience the best customer service. Thank you

Scott

6 years ago I decided to call Lexington Law. Best decision that I have ever made. When I was done my credit score went from 525 to 678. The next day I walked into a dealership and financed a car for over $20,000 for my wife. What a great feeling. No money down. Listen to these people. They know what they are doing and they do it well. Do not expect overnight results, that is not how it works. Also, think about how fast the last year went by. Guess what, the next year will fly by as well and before you know it your credit will look amazingly better. I never had any communication problems with Lexington law at all. I didn't call that much, I just let them autopay my monthly payment and tried to forget about them. These folks are the highest rated for a reason. By the way, just paid off my wifes car last week. Thank You so much Lexington Law.

Stesha Lanham

Charleston, WV
I signed up with Lexington law, to help get my credit back on track they email me everything they have done, and in doing, only thing they DONT TELL YOU(is once you pay your initial fee they DO NOT do anything to your credit for 2 weeks, I was not aware), but after my 2 weeks they did remove some of my highest NEGATIVES, don't know how but, it has been 6 weeks and I called and told them I did not have it til my taxes came in and they gave me another 2 week before I have to pay and knocked off the $20.00 wave fee,. BUT HERES THE CATCH WHICH IS FINE but all the places you have applied for credit n have been denied on the soft inquary you have to PRINT IT OFF YOURSELF AND BUY YOUR OWN ENVELOPED &STAMPS, and mail it in YOURSELF to get it off your report which is fine with me but any who,zavier THANKU HAVE DONE SO FAR.

Nicole S Donald

Jacksonville, FL
I have had over 30 negatives removed from my credit since I signed on with Lexington Law. I went from having a secured credit card to having a 0% APR card from BoA for an 18 month promotional time. Going to 12% in April (I currently have a ZERO balance on that card) This company WORKS!!! I have 2 friends and 1 relative who ALL swears by this company. But hey, everyone's experience will not be the same. I'm glad I signed up. I read one person saying they were out of 4k, I don't know how. All I ever paid was my $99/monthly. And that was only for a yr and a half at that point all of my negatives were gone.

Kendall C Crawford

St. Petersburg, FL
Growing up poor with a mother who had terrible credit, we could never afford the basics like health insurance or car insurance. It felt like I was having to suffer for how my family handled money. When I was 18 I was in a very bad car accident that I am grateful to have survived, however the medical bills and damages were so grand, that I could barely afford the doctor's appointments to cast my broken bones. I was constantly denied credit cards, and my medical debt and student loans continued to rise. Eventually I was living out of my car, because my credit score was so low that no one would rent to me, and I didn't have anyone to co-sign. Within a year I lost my job, and my car...my home was repossessed. Years after college my credit score was a 408, and no one would even look in my direction when I tried to rise up again. I landed a good job, and easily made 3x the monthly rent, however within 1 month of applying, I was denied from 14 different apartment complexes due to my credit. I finally decided that I needed help and came across Lexington online. I called them up and fought back tears to the guy through the phone while I explained my situation. Within the first month, my credit score went up close to 80 points, and I was able to get an apartment near my job. I decided to keep Lexington to help me rebuild my credit. It has been only 9 months, and my credit score is officially a 675! 408 to 675 in 9 months!!! I am beyond thrilled! Just a year ago I slept in a Walmart parking lot in my car. And this year I officially have a credit card and a house, and and am in the process of a car. My life has changed dramatically in such a short amount of time. I look forward to the day I can finally buy a house. Thank you so much Lexington, I have gone through so much in my young life, and you are the reason why I have a roof over my head. I am eternally grateful.

tom

Suwanee, GA
I have been with Lexington Law for 19 days and they already took 4 negative things off of my credit report. I tried them out in 2010 when they were smaller and they were also good at that time. I had some negative activity (missed payments) from 6-7 years ago and I think it got removed because it was either close to the 7 year mark or way over it. Now if you have a recent missed payment, theres a smaller chance for it to come off your report. They also will send you the letters that they sent to the credit bureau so if the bureau didn't remove it, then you can save that letter for maybe some years down the road and send it then, to save some money. I highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone. But just remember not everyones case is the same so some people will just bad mouth them.

patience roberson

This is my 3rd time using Lexington Law Firm. I've never had any complaints. Any time I cancelled, it was due to lack of funds for the monthly payment. However, Lexington didn't try to force me to stay, nor did they hassle me with the payment that I could not make. I actually thank them for being patient with me all the times I kept changing my payment method. Lol The other thing I love is that Lexington worked fast on my prior cases and they mean business. They valued my needs and helped boost my credit score. I remember I used to be in the 400s. Now I'm in the early 600s. This is literally the best credit repair company.

Dianne M.

Washington, DC
I highly recommend Lexington Law Firm for your credit repair needs. Their legal team is an amazing treasure (I want to say 'arsenal') of expertise in this field. Their knowledge of the law and actions on your behalf are evidence that their mission is to bring remedy to your damaged credit. I first heard a testimony about them from a professional colleague who was using their services. That was five years ago. When I found myself in credit prison this Summer 2017 I remembered them. I called. Within mere days after compiling your profile during your intake session (by phone!), they get to work on your behalf and send you updates on every facet of the process. They 'fast track' also. Like a wheel that never stops turning, these legal experts cut through brush and trees to clear the erroneous information from your credit file. Lexington Law Firm challenges both the creditors who list them and the credit bureaus who are complicit in violating the law by keeping them on record. If you need your financial life and credit standing back on its feet but don't know where to start - start by calling Lexington Law Firm. You'll be able to sleep at night.

Keisha Mehrezi

Washington, DC
My experience with Lexington has been nothing but OUTSTANDING. Lexington's communication skills with their present and future clients can not be matched. From the first call I had encountered with them, they were friendly and patient and that has not changed from being a client of theirs for a few years now. My credit knowledge continuously grows. I have become better in keeping up with my credit and creditors because of Lexington. Any billing questions or any problems that I may encounter with paying them they are willing to work around, what I can financially can afford to continue my service with them. It is well worth the wait of seeing your credit improve in time because of Lexington staying alert along with you regarding your credit changes. Lexington's Customer Service is wonderful "all of the time". I really admire the consistency of "proper" Customer Service skills that "all" of the associates have, regardless of the time you call them, the associates and services are still the same, "Wonderful". Thank You Lexington for your Excellent Customer Service. Sincerely, Satisfied Client

Rose Donner

Tacoma, WA
Lexington Law does exactly what they advertise, help assist clients with challenges and the legal knowledge most common people have no experience with, providing all the forms necessary right at your finger tips. I have had over 100 removals with Lexington's assistance, my credit has gone from bad, to above average. There is no way this could have been possible on my own. The price charged is SO fair, monthly billing with no upfront charges. This company is NO joke or false in any form! I have learned so much from this company about credit and credit repair! I cannot say enough good things about this company! If you want help with credit issues they are the best, and the proof will show for itself when the credit bureaus respond with removals! You will see your score improve, and get better offers of credit because of the improvements, again the proof will be your credits repair! Thank you Lexington!

Tim Cunningham

I called Lexington law because I needed an extension to pay my monthly bill.. Wasn't a problem they understood..Anyway I was wondering why my credit went from low 500"s to mid 600"s in a month then back to high 500"s.. The rep sat on the phone with me for almost 30 min and explained to me how to work my credit cards ,the proper balance ratio,so my score will climb back up and stay up.She experienced the same situation so she knew what I was going through.. I wasn't sure about Lexington law at 1st because I thought it was a scam... It's been only 2 months and 10 items have been removed from my credit report and I received a credit card ... People say why let Lexington law fix your credit when you can do it yourself...These guys are experienced in fixing credit... Best move I made ..

Jesse Martin

We reached out to Lexington Law a couple months ago, when we realized it was imperative to have our credit score repaired. Since partnering with Lexington Law to restore our credit we have seen improvements that suggest there is light at the end of the tunnel. They are diligent and forthcoming with what they are doing to resolve and enhance our scores. I get emails regularly stating where we are in the process and suggestions on what we can do to expedite improvements in our score. Highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone wanting a reputable and professional team helping them move forward intentionally

Dale Robert Jensen

The paralegal that I had responded with was Giovanni and he was very professionalism very helpful he wasn't able to find out any information in regards to my warranted question however he gave me a website that I could go to and perhaps finding answer that I was seeking out once again he was very very polite his knowledge and information you gave me was very thorough and I would speak and correspond with him again I have my case through you all on pending credit report Improvement on my credit I've received correspondence from Sonya I guess who is on my case File she's been very thorough and keeping me informed as to where I stand am I my enquiries with the three credit firms and I consider your firm very professional very polite very informative and top-grade a 380 plus as a credit credit score personal score thank you very much

Christopher Johnson

I have received nothing but the most amazing, authentic customer service since becoming one of Lexington Laws clients earlier this month. I have spoken to at least 5 different individuals since my enrollment and I can say with confidence that Lexington Law staffs the most competent, literate and professional individuals to handle their phone calls, they are not only friendly but are able to answer questions lightning fast, and provide additional helpful information as well without even being asked. This type of attentiveness assures me that I am in good hands, regardless of what the results of my case end up being. I am more than happy to give them 5 stars for their customer service.

Anglia Garner

I gave a high score because they have always treated me with respect answer all my questions An more they tell what would be good for me An how to get my credit score better they have tools in place all you have to do is ask if you don't understand a problem some people think they can solve your credit problems right away it's not true like it took you time to get where you are with your credit it will also take time to fix it I've never had any problems with what they say or tell me an I also like the part you can talk to them anytime I know my credit will get better An I look at it that it was me that got my credit where it is in the first place I don't expect a miracle I have seen a difference in my score I know it want happen over night An plus I thank God I've found people who will listen to me an do their best to help me so from me to all of you thank for the great job you're doing

Robert Little

Lexington has been very honest and fair with me at all times . There are clients that may fall into the category of impulsive on the spot credit purchases due to bad choices , and a lot of credit problems are from making impulsive decisions . NOT ALL BUT A LOT , ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICES , Lexington Law or any credit clean up firm can only remove so much mud from the water as long as the client,once sees the water clearing up doesn't start muddying it up again. That's when a clean up firm GETS A BAD RAP. It takes more time ,cost more money with slower or very few if any results. This is because of the CHOICES the client made again. There are laws with morality that we each must follow . There are reactions to every action we make , and reactions lead to another action. Greed often leads too credit problems, than anger with evil . IF EVIL FIGHTS EVIL , EVIL IS GOING TO WIN AND THAN MANIFEST ITSELF. ...Respect your credit , R L

Valerie

I want express everyone in Lexington Law as a paralegal is good in helping but some paralegal are even better than others. I say this because I once was a client in 2011 and thing has changed since then but nobody compared to Mr. Francisco, who understood my frustration full of anger when I called recently because I didn't understand the new system and nobody explained it to me as he did. I was so over overwhelmed; he helped me understand the new system I was completely blindside by the old system and upset but after hearing him and listening I have nothing else to say but good things among people I talk and know about your company now. Your company has may it better for people like me to have a better life knowing that Lexington Law is for the clients. I love this company they have help me in the past and now they have learned even better ways to help me even more for my future credit. I'm putting my money on Lexington Law who cares about updating there system to better the people.

VIZZETTA

Customer service with Lexington Law is awesome, and reasonable, they understand and will work with you. All a consumer has/have to do is contact an agent and inform or discuss your situation and they are willing to listen no matter what. You be honest with the firm and the firm will be nothing but honest with you. You can take a break or continue as long as you need, you can stop whenever you chose. Awesome, awesome firm to help you. The firm has worked with me for a whole entire year and my credit score(s) are rising every single time. If I can do it, so can you. Just pick up your phone and make that call, get your credit score(s) cleaned up with all the negatives, and let the firm help you get your life back. The firm appreciates your interest, time and patience and sharing your experience with the firm. Have a "Bless Day". P.S. The firm is willing to do everything in their power to help you gain better results faster than you can if you tried on your own. Don't nothing fail but a failure.

Ramon Alvarez

FL
Things happen for a reason, to ones surprise. In my case I was like a sailing ship passing in the night sailing full speed ahead designation unknown. When I receive a noticed from a communication provider explaining in very politically correct fashion they were unable to provide me with the service I was seeking. Alarmed by this placed an inquiry with information in hand provided on the notice sent. Once the phone conversation was over I file for a credit report. When I see the amount of discrepancy on my report I was not aware about, I find myself with Sailing in choppy waters. No place to turn I research and called services that offer you service but in my view lack the clarity. My intend was to get back on course not find myself in the same position that caused my smooth sailing to become uncertain. Here is Lexington Law firm comes in to clam the waters. They are a Law Firm that specialize in an area such as in protecting you from further injury from collections and other issues that affect your financial credit reporting. The key word for the day is they are a Law Firm. Other services offer service and have a minimal knowledge base in your rights as an individual in relation to Law rather than certification in trying to resolve your current concern. Lexington Law Firm is just that a law Firm not a service without formal knowledge of Law. So I now sleep well on my path in the dead of night knowing the Lexington Law is at the helm. I am a very satisfied customer and will remain as such. Sincerely Ramon L. Alvarez Jr.

The Altimate Connection Inc.

I would like to take the time to elaborate briefly on my experience with Lexington Law. My discovery of this firm I was skeptical due to the fact that there are so many companies offering repair service for Credit I gave them a chance within a few months I noticed my credit score and a few things on my credit became more pleasing for the eyesight I was able to apply for credit cards that were never received before it was approved also was able to buy a home I appreciate the fact that the customer service was very diligent and understanding and had compassion when it came down to my case and helping me it was genuine I want to say thank you and I continue this service because it is helping me and my family

Isabel Aceves

I started this process 8 months ago with very bad credit. My score was extremely low with missed or late payments. I also had bankruptcy and items in collections. My report had 22 deragatory items and I couldn't even get approved to lease an apartment. Lexington Law has worked so hard to dispute my items in collections. I knew my credit was gonna take a lot of TLC to be fixed and they have done just that. Last month, I was finally approved for an apartment and was able to sign a lease without a co signer. :) They're still working on disputing a few more items. The next step is buying a house! I am so happy with their services.

Ray F

I had been dealing with bad credit, judgements, collections, etc. for about 8 years. I had decided one day when trying to get a home and failing enough was enough. I had tried and tried on my own. Paid off judgements for them to still be on my Credit report. It was time for that to end. I found the Lexington Law site and with much hesitation I submitted my information and prayed. Well to my surprise negative report after negative report was being removed. My credit score went up. Now after about 1/2 a year I am making offers on homes! I am hoping to move into my first home in the next 3 months. I thank GOD I decided to use Lexington Law services. Thank You!

kathy

Albuquerque, NM
i originally called to take care of billing but then it turned out that the person that helped me was also a paralegal. she answered all my questions clearly and thoroughly and i had a lot of questions but i really appreciate that she told me that her husband had his credit corrected in 7 months and she was willing to share her experience with lexington law. i found this to be extremely helpful and hopeful for my own situation. she also pointed out what action had been taken and it can be tricky and it seems like that know when to send letters to the credit reporting agencies and not trigger things that would end up taking lots of time in the long run. i'm very satisfied with the way things are going and i will keep calling and monitoring the situation and i believe i will have good success in raising my credit score and it's better than taking a bankruptcy and cheaper!

Betty A Harper

Prior to receiving services from Lexington Law Firm my credit was so bad I could not get a credit card . I had many inquiries, Charge Offs, a judgement, late charges, repos. You name it, it was on my credit file. It did not take very long before my credit scores changed. I started receiving many credit cards and I had offers from many companies. This was in 2012 and I am back again. I am assured that I want to have my credit scores higher. I know that they can increase my credit scores and monitor my account to make sure that my credit remains in excellent condition. Thanks, Lexington Law Firm. Betty Harper

Kurtis Raddatz

After losing my fiance in 2009, I also lost my house because everything was in her name. It was an eye opener and when I had to move back with family I had no idea how to fix my credit, or what I was going to do with all of the debt I had accrued. My credit was beyond repair, or so I thought. All in all from start to finish my credit took 18 months to clean up ( I learned that I have to actually send the legal team the responses from the creditors, they were waiting on me and I had no idea.) They removed a total of 25 negative items totaling over 40,000 worth of unfairly reported debt. My score was in the low 400's when I started and now I am over 750, debt free, a car in my name, I understand what the credit score factors are, and how to use them to BUILD credit. You could say I am a bit of an expert in the field now. In 3 months I will be purchasing a home. In my name. Lexington law gave me a second chance at a real american dream. I was confused on their billing but how it was explained to me is very simple. They do the work first and then collect payment for the work they completed. just like when I go to work and then I collect payment from my boss for the work I completed. I am writing this in hopes that you will look past the people calling them a scam, or anything other than a life changing service. I can't thank them enough for all they did for me. They are by far the most experienced in the industry. I encourage you to at least call them and find out for yourself. One last bit of advice that I had to remind myself of, I didn't ruin my credit overnight, and I can't fix it overnight. It takes time to rebuild my credit. I have to be smart about the purchases I make and I need to read the fine print and decide if it is a "need" or a "want". Now I have the tools to do so. -Kurtis

Charles Church

I signed up with Lexington Law for credit score problems upon the advice and encouragement of a friend. He said they were "the real deal" such that I did try it but I was quite skeptical really. I mean..... how can they do that? Perhaps that makes it less meaningful that they far exceeded my expectations :) but I was quite stunned to find that item after item was removed until there were NONE. Zip! As some debts were "sold" a few cropped up again but they quickly wiped them out. Once you get to that point the "Focus" program will keep it all in ship shape for a mere pittance. This is a really great find and I'm very grateful.

Eddie Gagnon

Anaheim, CA
Lexington Law was phenomenal. I hired them for roughly 9 months to assist me with having items removed from my credit reports. I had a total of 59 accounts in collections, or otherwise delinquent, when I started. Upon completion of their service I have 10 remaining, 6 of which are from Fed Loan Servicing as they are extremely hard to get removed. I would absolutely recommend their service to anyone! It may seem "pricey" but their costs far out weighed my debt. My credit score raised from the low 500's to upper 600's and I now have 4 credit cards ranging from $1,000-$4,000 in available credit and a car loan. All of which are only helping me score raise and building the foundation to be seen as a "good borrower." One word of advice, if you do get a Credit Card, NEVER miss a payment!! That action is detrimental to one's score!

David Spease Jr

Greensboro, NC
Sub my beginning with Lexington Law every one I've dealt with has been 100% honest with me concerning exactly what I could and should expect, nothing more, nothing less... the truth. In this day and age dealing with people who DON'T promise more than they can deliver is rare, but how amazing is it to deal with people who tell you HONESTLY about yourself, your situation and exactly what they're able to do. And then accompanying MORE than you expected. All I needed was a few items removed from my credit report but now I'm going to see just how far I can go so REAL help ! p.s. I love being Dave to everyone that speaks to me and not, " customer # so and so " Thank You !

David Draughon

TX
Having enlisted Lexington Law's assistance in September 2014, They have successfully removed 38 items of the 42 that were on my credit report. I would highly advise one interested in repairing his/her credit by not only enlisting Lexington Law's services, but for one to also become highly proactive in seeking to educate oneself in how Credit Reporting works. I encourage those who wish to improve both their reports and scores to ask a lot of questions. Lexington Law has been very good to me in answering the many questions asked over the past 18 months. Finally, be flexible and rember to improvise and look at difficulties as challenges to be overcome. My report did not gain 42 negative entries overnight. Rather, it was over a period of years. Be patient and seek ways to be forward thinking that will benefit yourself and Lexington Law in the way of repairing your credit report.

Amanda Rockwell

My experience with Lexington Law was great for helping me get my credit under control I'm set on a budget so it's affordable for the help .You I was married a while back we used my name for everything which made my credit plumit down because when he was suppose to be paying bills he was buying hunting and fishing things so it was my credit the went bad and Lexington Law gave me hope again I had past medical bills for long term health illiness and with all these things my hope was demolished but with Lexington Law I knew anything was possible they are helping with my credit so we can get a place we can call home with 5 children being a family of 7 you have your struggles and like all of us today if you had to choose to pay your bills or feed your family most of you would definitely want to feed your family well we have all made desions like this and creditors just don't understand Lexington Law made life possible and know our family has a place we can call home instead of moving from place to place Lexington Law made that possible ...Thank you Lexington Law If you have problems with your credit and feel you have no where to turn with little money down Lexington Law can make life livable again with out the stressors I give them a 10+ Thanks and I hope you all make the right sessions and chose Lexington Law to help you !!!!

Patricia

Lexington is committed to the customer and there goal is to provide excellent care to the client . I've had dept that was over 13 years and Lexington challenged things that either I didn't occur or due to unexpected Heath problems that changed my life, they removed items and continue to work in my behalf . The fee is worth every penny , no regrets! Thank you also everyone is kind and understanding that things happen in life and turn your world is upside down ! I recommend Lexinging to put you back on your feet and begin a clean slate with stubborn creditors ! Lexington is Proffessional I'm glad I chose this company

Asia L.

Henderson, NV
Lexington Law really does work to clean up your report. Cleansing is submitted strategically; therefore, some may think no effort is being exerted on their behalf. I assure you there is effort. However, as with anything, you must be proactive. Don't be afraid to inquire or look in your file, see what is or isn't pending. It's okay to request one item be placed ahead of another. Reminder: They work with your help, but don't expect miracles. These are real people and computers, not genies granting wishes. LL can do the work, but you may have supporting documents to help speed up the process. You are the President, LL is your Cabinet, utilize the expertise.

Tiffany Mann

IN
I appreciate each and everyone of you that work at this company. It is amazing feeling knowing that I can call, chat, or email any of you and expect a response within the next hour or so. It is amazing knowing that this company works so hard to help me get on the right track with my cresdit to better not only me but my family as well. I fist heard about this company when I was looking into buying my own home. When i hear the word rent I dislike it very much knowing that I am just wasting my money and not working to make it eventually mine. I was also very amazed at how paticent all the friendly staff is with my questions and concern. I would gladly recommed this company to each and every person who says they need help with their credit. It is amazing to know that they treat me as if I was their own family or friend. Also a huge thank you to this company for never giving up and also keeping me in touch about my account.. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!

Ruth

I don't know where to begin because I'm just so happy that u actually took action on repairing my bad credit. I always wanted to do this but I didn't know how or who can I get help from. Well I finally got help and Lexington law us helping me and u couldn't be any happier than I am today. I am so excited that they call me and text me and send me email asking me if I have any questions or concerns about my credit reports. They make me feel like I'm important. I love the way they talk to me over the phone. I would most definitely recommend Lexington law to all my friends and family and anyone that needs a credit repair. Thank you Lexington law for being on my side every step of the way.

J

Wayne, MI
Lexington Law has helped me resolve many issues on my credit report. I had a tax lien that was paid, and they were able to get it removed a lot quicker than waiting for the state to withdraw it. My Equifax FICO score went up from 650 to 712 in just a few months after 50% of negative items were removed. I look forward to 100% of the negative items being removed, especially the cosigned loan I was duped into signing for in 2008 that my friend defaulted on and I ended up settling. Lexington Laws methods are very effective and they are always providing status updates to my email and notifications when changes occur to my credit reports. I want to thank Lexington Laws Paralegals for their expertise and legal background, as I find their services are an exceptional value! I will recommend to all of my friends and family when they need your help.