Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.4

William Perez Boston, MA

Just wanna say how grateful I'm taking a chance ce with Lexington Law for restoring my credit and cleaning up my credit report when I found them cause for sure I was lost in darkness and learned so much da importance of what it is to have credit and an open world full of many benefits and opportunities,a million thanks!😇🌈

Larry San Antonio, TX

Outstanding paralegal service. Took time to answer all of my questions, even gave me resources to help me understand that much more. Continued to explain to me what all three bureau had listed on my reports. I love Lexington personally because of where my credit was about a year ago until where it is now, truly grateful for Lexington help.

Andrea Cleveland Brooklyn, NY

Lexington is a top notch company. They have helped me get so much off of my report, and the staff is super knowledgable about strategy and why they do things the way they do. People say they can do all of this themselves, which is likely true, but I love having a team with years of experience to take that weight off my shoulders.

Cody Gabriel Miami, FL

Thank this company been a big help with my credit score i just think that its taking too much time its been about 13 months i just think that its taking too long. I've been living with people for the pass year and im trying to buy my first house and start a new life with my new family.

Jen McCleve Miami, FL

Lexington Law has helped me realize how important it is to get rid of negative items from my credit reports. My score has never been higher! The customer service really cares about your situation and you can tell that they want to help you get back on your feet.

Brittany West Jordan, UT

Lexington Law was so great to work with! They were so kind and answered all of my questions. The sign up process was very easy and my rep walked me through every step of the process. I am excited about my future and I know that I am in good hands.

Nikita Ricks Farmington, MI

I have been a memeber of Lexington Law since May 2013. And I must say, they have displayed being #1 in class, in my opinion. I appreciate the time and effort they provide getting your credit repaired and back on track. Very professional and highly trained and skilled people who are great in credit restoring and rebuilding.

Shean Anderson Winter Haven, FL

I used Lexington Law in the past and was able to purchase a new car. Well life happens and I reached out to them again in the hopes of purchasing a home. They haven't disappointed. The experience and knowledge this company has at getting your credit on tract is amazing. I HAVE referred several of my friends and family to use Lexington Law Firm.

Retwig Otis Dayton, OH

Nice people. Informative with information. Keeps updates on process of account. Accurate about services needed to help score.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance.

Apr. 18th, 2022

Harold Paz

Your paralegals are always willing to help with a great attitude and go out of their way to work on my case

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Apr. 12th, 2022

George Bennett Columbus, OH

Lexington law has really helped me so far and it's really easy with u guys ..I appreciate everything honestly.

Apr. 11th, 2022

Louise Butler-Jones Baltimore, MD

I like all of the questions in the serva,answered all with no doubt I like that anytime I am paying for my service.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Apr. 4th, 2022

Shon Woo Stone Mountain, GA

I do not want the service. My original agent had technical issues during enrollment and I was under the assumption the process was incomplete when after my money had been re funded. Only to find out a larger unknown fee would be billed to my debit card. I made an attempt to cancel billing a was told on the first day that it would not be possible.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are sorry to hear that you experienced billing issues with our services. We would be happy to look in to it further and see what we can do to resolve it. Please DM your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Mar. 30th, 2022

Frank Barreca Saint Augustine, FL

This company probably like other credit repair services promises more than can be delivered. They provide a lot of information. But it takes time to accomplish any results.

Reply from Lexington Law

We leverage every relevant legal standard for your credit repair case with our lawyer-driven process. While time frames and results will vary as each client has a unique credit situation, past clients have typically stayed with Lexington Law for an average of about six months.

Apr. 20th, 2022

Saleithia Thomas Lansdowne, PA

I love the Lexington law application it make me feel secure. Being able to view my progress just takes any doubts and or worries away.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Katherine Matsuo Ashburn, VA

After expressing interest in their services, my partner and I decided that it wasn't the best route for us at the moment. After blocking their numbers twice, they keep calling. And they CONSTANTLY call while I'm in meetings with work, but because they call from a different number each time, I answer. This is my last warning. If they call me again, I will be retaining a separate lawyer and pursuing them on a harassment charge.

Reply from Lexington Law

Katherine, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please DM us with your contact information and I would be happy to submit a request to have your number removed from our database. Thank you.

Mar. 8th, 2022

Doug Eaglejr AR

Love the fact that you're taking care of my credit, hopefully one day I'll have a awesome credit score, always lovely people I talk to when I have to

Mar. 2nd, 2022

Sandra Lyons Hyde Park, NY

Lexington law is the best credit company and they are willing to work you to help you get through it so you can have a good credit

Reply from Lexington Law

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Feb. 28th, 2022

Rickey Williams Rockingham, NC

They have helped with several issues with complete success, I would much rather have a law firm on my side instead of just credit monitoring.

Feb. 25th, 2022

Carmen Ramirez Tucson, AZ

Thank you! Lexington Law I am very happy with the results of my credit score is going up your are doing a exhalent job on working with my credit.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Feb. 22nd, 2022

Tim Greenland Seattle, WA

They are very helpful in regards to answering questions about credit score an everything you need to do to repair your credit score I highly recommend you use them

Feb. 15th, 2022

Katelyn Bloom Idaho Falls, ID

They have done amazing for me! The time I’ve been working with them they have increased my credit so much getting my credit fixed not only helps me but it helps my family

Jan. 26th, 2022

Lisa Blair Bothell, WA

They are quick at responding to any questions and getting the problem solved. I recommend the company to anyone that needs repair on there credit history.

Jan. 25th, 2022

WfwMind Boston, MA

This Lexington Law credit repair companies is one of the worse credit repair or credit crappier because they made my mother's credit worse than it was while they milked my bank account for about six months. What I have observed by dealing with this company over those months while they took my money and did nothing is that they have a monopoly when it comes to credit repair referrals. But if you are planning on joining this company which does not deserve my recognition, first and foremost plan for success. #1 Do your do diligence #2 Make a decision not based on emotion because this lexington law company in particular, will try to engage and persuade you so decide which credit repair company will do the work that you need done to get the Right Results that you need because this lexington will get the results for but the results most likely will not be the Right Results that you need to achieve. What results will you get most likely it will be the debt on your bank account that tends to worsen your credit. Most of these credit repair companies starting with Lexington Law as the front runner, will fall in love with the taste of your bank account and will not want to let go off your money, because after all who would like to let go off free money that they have worked hard through multiple channels to get connected right into their feeding bottle, that they are sucking out the milk off.

Reply from Lexington Law

The situation you’re describing is not how we operate. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for all of our clients. We value your satisfaction and would be happy to contact you. Please DM us your contact information and one of our representatives will reach out to assist you.

Jan. 25th, 2022

Kristy82875## Talihina, OK

After a struggling marriage, then nasty divorce, my credit was awful!! 😫 In 3 months my credit went from bad to fair and is still getting better each month! ❤️

Jan. 20th, 2022

Eric Boyer Springtown, TX

They misrepresented what they could do for me as to my request and needs I wish I would have never joined.

Reply from Lexington Law

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for the feedback provided. Please DM us your contact information and we'd be happy to have one of our representatives reach out to assist you. Thank you in advance for your patience.

May. 16th, 2022

Howard Kirkland Renton, WA

To the point and very helpful with all of our questions and concerns. Very much worth the value of your money with the level of service they provide. My daughters are wanting to sign up next.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to leave a review.

Jan. 11th, 2022

Kelsey Smith Anderson, SC

Accurate very professional law firm. They get the job done swiftly an documents sent out. Lexington Law is a good law firm that help you actually take back control of life by getting your credit an dispute it correctly.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your kind review Kelsey! We are delighted to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you so much for sharing.

Dec. 21st, 2021

Vanessa Williams Dyersburg, TN

My score has increased over 130 points. I have struggled for years to get my credit score up to par. This firm has managed to do it in just a few months. I am forever thankful.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your success with us! We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Dec. 3rd, 2021

Lexington Law Best Law Firm Bountiful, UT

This Law firm really take you trouble personally. Their staff is knowledgeable and well informed on you case. They are upstanding of your worries, and help you thru them. I am feeling better knowing that they are working for me. M.TS Utah

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We truly appreciate it and are happy to help.

Nov. 5th, 2021

Raven Kreps Ponchatoula, LA

I’ve been using Lexington for over a year. I’m actually a paralegal, but I don’t have time to do the tedious things that need to be done regarding my credit. I’m appreciate of all the work they do monthly and the updates I receive.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your review Raven! We are thrilled to see this and thank you for taking the time to share.

Oct. 18th, 2021

Yael Lynchburg, VA

I like Lexington Law they do help you by fighting for you. I have been fighting to pay off a debt over a years ago before covid hit and still have items on my credit report as a negative. They helped me by fighting to get it removed! They give you your right credit scores and continue to champion for your financial health!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your kind review Yael! We are delighted to see you've benefitted from the services and thank you for sharing your success.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Duchy Robinson Columbus, OH

When I started with Lexington I hardly ever attained a excellent credit score. With the assistance from Lexington Law my credit score increased enough to purchase my first home and achieve a great credit score. Lexington Law firm is a great law firm

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on purchasing your first home! We are happy to know we were able to help and appreciate your sharing your credit journey with us. Thank you for your kind review.

Sep. 13th, 2021

Irene Okenwa Grand Rapids, MI

Lexington Law firm does a good job in helping me maintain an excellent credit rating. They fight so hard to get rid of negative reports on my credit. I have known them for a few years, and feel more than happy to trust and do business with them. Overall, they have done such an amazing job so far and I am pleased with it. Thanks again LexingtonLaw.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are thrilled to see your success with the services and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Sep. 10th, 2021

linda farrargreen Macon, GA

The experience that I have had has been professional and prompt. I didn't know what to expect but it is quite amazing the work that is involved and that is done. The communication is consistent. Flexibility. Knowledge. I have had an awesome-learning experience. Thank you so very much Lexington Law & Staff.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! Your review lets us know we are on the right track. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Jose Garland, TX

They did a very good job keep me informed of everything that was being done to my credit didn't take long to fix my credit I recommend this to everybody that has bad credit or that need work on their credit

Rudy Galicia Visalia, CA

It’s real help me out rid of several fraud collecting which one isn’t related to me.. but one thing I hard time with login and payment plan issue but I am sure they would work out .

K. Mack Paterson, NJ

So far my credit score went up by more than 100 and is now in good standing. And Its only been 2months. Saw results within a few weeks. I believe strongly that you will get me back on track

George McNeal Cape Coral, FL

From day one Lexington law has guided me by phone calls and emails to a better credit score and an improved understanding of how to maintain credit worthiness in the real world, Wooow!

William Diaz Cartersville, GA

Don't think there's a law firm out there that will help and answer all your questions with such professionalism. Every concern has been felt with very nice and respectful down to earth (real) human response.

SYLVIA OFETTE Boca Raton, FL

Everyone is very kind, polite, patient and knowledgeable. They have been able to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the process I will be going through to correct my credit report!!

MJ Suwanee, GA

One of the best financial decisions I ever made was to use Lexington Law to address my credit issues. They work they did has made a HUGE difference in the life of my family. A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

Doris Denton, TX

I have saw the changes in my credit score and that lets me know that I am on the right track. Lexington Law is very professional people and they do just what they say they will do, they help you improve your credit score.

Benny Laiacona Vancouver, WA

I had doubts when I first joined. Within just a short time my credit went up and my reports are cleaned up. I recommend Lexington to my friends and have only positive feedback to give. Thanks for all your help.

Georgina holliman Colorado Springs, CO

Lexington law firm faithful and diligent at clearing up your credit report they are constantly sending you information calling you and letting you know what’s going on love this company

Roger Smith Chicago, IL

My experience with Lexington law has me in a better place in my like .i am so happy these days , because without good credit you can't even live right Thank you Lexington law.

Steve Gilbert Las Vegas, NV

After my divorce I really needed help with credit repair. Lexington Law was professional and took the time to remove negative items the right way. Now I'm back on my feet and able to get interest rates that work for me.

Roy Slater Layton, UT

Lexington law did a great job at helping me remove negative items from my credit report. Customer service was friendly and helpful. It's nice to have the weight of a real law firm behind you when fixing your credit.

Craig Larson West Jordan, UT

Lexington Law has been fantastic to work with! Over the past few months they’te helped me to get my credit score back to where it needs to be. I’d definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with their credit.

Lacee Salt Lake City, UT

Lexington Law is a fantastic company to work with and has helped improve my credit over the past five months. They have an easy to use app and their customer service team is awesome.