Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.4

Jeanette Haliburton Hollywood, FL

Lexington is a company you can definitely trust. My credit was in the dog house and now after working with Lexington my credit went from a 545 to a 702. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who want to get there credit improvec.

Gary Biron Gwinn, MI

Lexington Law is professional, and thorough. Anytime I had a question I was able to communicate and receive answers,instructions, and clarification. For me,the cost is very competitive, fair, worth the service. I will use them in the future if needed. Thanks LL

William Perez Boston, MA

Just wanna say how grateful I'm taking a chance ce with Lexington Law for restoring my credit and cleaning up my credit report when I found them cause for sure I was lost in darkness and learned so much da importance of what it is to have credit and an open world full of many benefits and opportunities,a million thanks!😇🌈

Larry San Antonio, TX

Outstanding paralegal service. Took time to answer all of my questions, even gave me resources to help me understand that much more. Continued to explain to me what all three bureau had listed on my reports. I love Lexington personally because of where my credit was about a year ago until where it is now, truly grateful for Lexington help.

Andrea Cleveland Brooklyn, NY

Lexington is a top notch company. They have helped me get so much off of my report, and the staff is super knowledgable about strategy and why they do things the way they do. People say they can do all of this themselves, which is likely true, but I love having a team with years of experience to take that weight off my shoulders.

Cody Gabriel Miami, FL

Thank this company been a big help with my credit score i just think that its taking too much time its been about 13 months i just think that its taking too long. I've been living with people for the pass year and im trying to buy my first house and start a new life with my new family.

Jen McCleve Miami, FL

Lexington Law has helped me realize how important it is to get rid of negative items from my credit reports. My score has never been higher! The customer service really cares about your situation and you can tell that they want to help you get back on your feet.

Brittany West Jordan, UT

Lexington Law was so great to work with! They were so kind and answered all of my questions. The sign up process was very easy and my rep walked me through every step of the process. I am excited about my future and I know that I am in good hands.

Nikita Ricks Farmington, MI

I have been a memeber of Lexington Law since May 2013. And I must say, they have displayed being #1 in class, in my opinion. I appreciate the time and effort they provide getting your credit repaired and back on track. Very professional and highly trained and skilled people who are great in credit restoring and rebuilding.

Shean Anderson Winter Haven, FL

I used Lexington Law in the past and was able to purchase a new car. Well life happens and I reached out to them again in the hopes of purchasing a home. They haven't disappointed. The experience and knowledge this company has at getting your credit on tract is amazing. I HAVE referred several of my friends and family to use Lexington Law Firm.

Nat Shephard O'Fallon, IL

Lexington has provided excellent information concerning actions needed to improve my FICA score.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Nov. 7th, 2022

Curtis Pollard

The firm is moving at a satisfactory pace in clearing up my issues and trying to get me to a respectable and acceptable level

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Sep. 28th, 2022

Clay M Mahan Albuquerque, NM

Lexington got me totally taken care of. They got all my bad marks taken care of and now I am trying to build my credit which is above 700 now. Used to be 515.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Aug. 24th, 2022

Dwayne Hinson Philadelphia, PA

Was a great experience working with Lexington to build my credit up as well as removing quite a few negative items from my credit report. Thanks a lot for your excellent service!!!!

Reply from Lexington Law

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Aug. 2nd, 2022

Patrick Tecumseh, OK

It took signing up with Lexington law twice. This last time they did what they told me they were going to do, and what was expected of me. I was notified of every change as it happened. and watched my credit go up.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jul. 6th, 2022

Tracey Feoli

Very dedicated to helping there clients.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance.

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Elaine Downes Trenton, NJ

Lexington Law is very professional and proactive for the client. The are just the very best. I would say the services are excellent and I will always refer clients if the occasion arises. I am thrilled and excited because I am almost at my goal. Thank you all for you help and advocacy

May. 4th, 2022

Anthony Hopkins Chicago, IL

It has been a great and true friendship and without the guidance of LEXINGTON Law I would be DOOMED so I thank you all for you love help encouragement and GUIDANCE I pray to get my score to the 800+ area with LEXINGTON LAW HELP I FEEL SURE TO DO SO LEXINGTON LAW IS THE GREATEST

May. 4th, 2022

Ashely Rudolph The Bronx, NY

They've really really helped to repair my credit score, now my mom, and my brother have joined as well! Of course it doesn't happen overnight, but I'd say it wasn't a slow process. The prices are reasonable, and they can work with you!

Apr. 22nd, 2022

82nd Airborne Chicago, IL

This company has great representatives at all times to speak with you who are very knowledgeable on all aspects . They will fight till you are completely taken care of and I love the online graphs 📊 to keep you up to date on your portfolio . Great all the way around .

Apr. 20th, 2022

Cindy Singleton NC

There always there if I call and have questions, always know the answer and always very pleasant to talk to through the conversation with knowledge and sympathy while listening to you and understanding the whole situation .and making sure your taken care of and knows have answered all questions at the time.

Mar. 21st, 2022

Blair Wilson Gainesville, FL

My credit was HORRIBLE when I found Lexington. But they turned it all around for me! Amazing customer service, incredibly easy website to work on, ASTOUNDING RESULTS! I'm so so so grateful to these people for helping my quality of life get that much better.

Mar. 15th, 2022

pecolia garrett Abbeville, SC

Great experience! I appreciate the journey with you to get my credit better! Having good credit means the world to me and with your help this is becoming a reality! The representatives that I have spoken with are very helpful, kind and professional!

Mar. 15th, 2022

Lynelle Gordon IA

I love the fact that it has raised my credit score quite a bit how to remove some negative items that should have been removed long time ago come to find out I found out that negative items are often repeat it so let you know I was a great service I appreciate it a whole lot

Mar. 10th, 2022

Jose Garland, TX

They did a very good job keep me informed of everything that was being done to my credit didn't take long to fix my credit I recommend this to everybody that has bad credit or that need work on their credit

Rudy Galicia Visalia, CA

It’s real help me out rid of several fraud collecting which one isn’t related to me.. but one thing I hard time with login and payment plan issue but I am sure they would work out .

K. Mack Paterson, NJ

So far my credit score went up by more than 100 and is now in good standing. And Its only been 2months. Saw results within a few weeks. I believe strongly that you will get me back on track

George McNeal Cape Coral, FL

From day one Lexington law has guided me by phone calls and emails to a better credit score and an improved understanding of how to maintain credit worthiness in the real world, Wooow!

William Diaz Cartersville, GA

Don't think there's a law firm out there that will help and answer all your questions with such professionalism. Every concern has been felt with very nice and respectful down to earth (real) human response.

SYLVIA OFETTE Boca Raton, FL

Everyone is very kind, polite, patient and knowledgeable. They have been able to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the process I will be going through to correct my credit report!!

MJ Suwanee, GA

One of the best financial decisions I ever made was to use Lexington Law to address my credit issues. They work they did has made a HUGE difference in the life of my family. A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

Doris Denton, TX

I have saw the changes in my credit score and that lets me know that I am on the right track. Lexington Law is very professional people and they do just what they say they will do, they help you improve your credit score.

Benny Laiacona Vancouver, WA

I had doubts when I first joined. Within just a short time my credit went up and my reports are cleaned up. I recommend Lexington to my friends and have only positive feedback to give. Thanks for all your help.

Georgina holliman Colorado Springs, CO

Lexington law firm faithful and diligent at clearing up your credit report they are constantly sending you information calling you and letting you know what’s going on love this company

Roger Smith Chicago, IL

My experience with Lexington law has me in a better place in my like .i am so happy these days , because without good credit you can't even live right Thank you Lexington law.

Steve Gilbert Las Vegas, NV

After my divorce I really needed help with credit repair. Lexington Law was professional and took the time to remove negative items the right way. Now I'm back on my feet and able to get interest rates that work for me.

Roy Slater Layton, UT

Lexington law did a great job at helping me remove negative items from my credit report. Customer service was friendly and helpful. It's nice to have the weight of a real law firm behind you when fixing your credit.

Craig Larson West Jordan, UT

Lexington Law has been fantastic to work with! Over the past few months they’te helped me to get my credit score back to where it needs to be. I’d definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with their credit.

Lacee Salt Lake City, UT

Lexington Law is a fantastic company to work with and has helped improve my credit over the past five months. They have an easy to use app and their customer service team is awesome.

Gloria Cox Concord, NH

Your firm has been excellent in helping me get my credit back in line. As a widow things are difficult but your firm has made things very easy for me in guiding me each step of the way. Thank you.

Judy Robinson

Very knowledgeable and professional. Answered questions throughly.

Nov. 14th, 2022

LaDoris Mayers Charlotte, NC

Lexington Law was very helpful and is willing to get the help you need

Nov. 10th, 2022

Kiley Lawson Gaffney, SC

They explain thourghly They are very considerate of your financial state

Nov. 7th, 2022

Rita Hopkins Austin, TX

This company did get my credit score up a lot of points. It also sent letters on my behalf to dispute a debt. I received updated notifications on my credit report and from Lexington Law about the progress of my records. The only thing I didn't like was I never got privy to the list of houses for private renters. I also thought the price was a bit high.

Reply from Lexington Law

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. If you need to look into other options for the service levels we offer, please reach out to your paralegal team to see what would be a better fit for you.

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Dustin J Ackles Port Huron, MI

They have saved my Credit, helped me get threw the nasty bill collectors that were charging me for something's I was not knowledgeable of. I think to myself 🤔💬🤔💬 if it wasn't for Lexington Law I'd still be getting call's the whole time I wasn't aware that these credit scams going on were booming my score because I wasn't aware of the scams at all they helped me dig in and see the error if I were u and I were reading this I'd at least try and be knowledgeable and beat the task at hand. Thanks guys for helping me out and saving my Cash.

Feb. 18th, 2022

a lesserone Vancouver, WA

It's as if you read minds here with leadership skills and knowledge that guides to help with making not just the right decisions on your case. They guide you to make the best personal decisions that really matter to the future of the person having a clean start or second chance to legally and rightfully be both seen and heard. I appreciate that truly beyond words. Thank you for providing others with with the blessings of all your work being a job well done. Bravo! Lexington Law Firm

Feb. 7th, 2022

Jean Renfro Lansing, MI

I have been with Lexington Law for a couple of years now. I am so impressed by the work done for my account. Many inaccurate remarks on my credit reports have been removed causing a higher credit score ,etc. Most people that have poor credit don't realize car insurance premiums (what you pay each month or yearly) are based on your credit worthiness--poor credit, higher insurance rates. My car insurance is now the lowest it's been in 20 years! So many perks come with good credit and I can thank Lexington Law for all the hard work on my account.

Jan. 31st, 2022

Glynn Leger Greenwell Springs, LA

I have been a client of Lexington Law for several years. After a life changing bankruptcy event, I had no control over, they helped me rebuild my credit. The staff at Lexington made feel confident I was going to get back to good standing in the financial world. I still have them monitor my credit eventhough mg credit score hovers around 795 to 805 mark. They let me know if I have any financial events that may hurt my score and immediately look for a remedy. That is peace of mind for me.

Jan. 27th, 2022

Jessi Agee

Lexington Law is great at helping you repair and raise your credit on a personal level, they are awesome about regularly contacting you about any movement on your credit. Lexington Law really does care about helping you improve your credit so you can improve your life. They're great about working with you on any payments you may have, if any. I would highly recommend them. The only disappointment that I have is that I didn't have them sooner. Thank you Lexington Law, God Bless. P.S. Miss Linda B. is a blessing 😉

Jan. 27th, 2022

Ezra Ben of Yah Homrich Mobile, AL

She was very knowledgeable and awesome to help me to get a full understanding on all my stuff

Oct. 21st, 2022