Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.7

Patricia Cosby Federal Way, WA

Thank you Lexington law firm for helping me establishing my credit score. Thanks you my life is looking better and brighter its has been truly good works on your part for the price i pay in service to get me where i am because of Lexington law firm. I encourage Anyone and Everybody who are serious about getting their credit repaired Please give Lexington law firm a try you will be happy you did.

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. We are beyond thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

May. 14th, 2021

Carol E. Cimbolo Sevierville, TN

Patti answered all my questions and gave more information that I did not even think of. She was very professional and personable which made for a very informative and pleasant conversation which reassured me with my decision to stay with Lexington Law! Thank you Patti!!!!

Larry Moore Opa-locka, FL

Well so far they have done excellent job with clearing up my previous credit issues, but the one I'm having trouble with is this latest one its something my family member was suppose to have taken care of but they never did and I fought with the company to take me off the account and they didn't and now this is on my report,.

Nathaniel Gordon Chicago, IL

I highly recommend Lexington Law if you want to improve your current situation on your credit report. They are experts in credit repair services. They handle my situation with professionalism and prompted when needed. Thanks LEX LAW. GREAT SERVICE THATS FOR THE PEOPLE.

Lamont Easter, Jr. Lancaster, CA

I have only been with Lexington law on and off for a few months and they have already gotten 1/4 of my negative history removed! They give you confidence in your credit becoming more healthy if you stick to the process and stay patient.

cindy crisenberry Seminole, OK

WHEN I FIRST WENT WITH LEXINGTON MY POINTS WERE IN THE LOW 400S AND NOW R ALMOST 600 AND THEY HAVE HELP ME WITH REMOVALS THAT I COULDNT MYSELF GET CREDITORS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES. AND IT IS A GOOD MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THIER HELP. I THANK THEM SO MUCH

Curtis J. James Senath, MO

Lexington law have build my credit by removing creditors to build a better credit rating. I’m still working on be able to own you first home . I know with Lexington law I’ll be able help my dream will come true soon , thank you Lexington Law.

Alfredo Rodriguez Kingman, AZ

I give 5 star to this company Bcause there are the best in the market honest people to work and secure , and customer service are excellent the treat you very respectful and kindness, and they work is excellent, absolutely I recommend Lexington law, I'm very happy👍👍

Marsheila Callegari Carson, CA

Joining Lexington Law Firm was the best thing I could have done, they kept me informed of everything I all so had the Chance to see my Credit report each time it was better than last time, I don't think I did badly at all with Lexington Law Firm I would Recommend Lexington Law firm to anybody who need to fix there Credit they are the best!!.

Mildred B East Brunswick, NJ

The Paralegal I have interacted with, have been very helpful and very professional, and you will see results. I have been associated with Lexington in the past, and I saw results, credit score increased. I was very pleased,

Joshua Ridley Houston, TX

Lexington Law Firm help me to remove negative items off my credit report and was able to answer every question that I had and was very patient and they have great customer service and I would recommend them to everybody who need credit assistance give them a try you won't be wasting your time.

Tonya Nelson Montgomery Village, MD

Lexington Law has helped me with my credit in just a few months. They are kind and patient and so eager to help. I am disabled with not a whole lot of income but they worked with me with quick results. And their staff everytime I call are so patient and pleasant.

Deborah Goedecke-Jones Brush Prairie, WA

Lexington Law has been exceptional and professional to work with. My credit score has steadily improved. I have been able to qualify for several credit cards as well during this process. I would highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone that is intrested in regaining a better credit score.

Randall Burgess Boiling Springs, SC

This firm will fight for you. My credit score has gone up over 100 points in less than a year. They stay in contact with you and are very informative. The service they provide is well worth the cost. I would do it all again.

Sam whaley Sevierville, TN

I have learned so much about credit by this process. I trust Lexington law to have my best credit in their scope. In a few short months Lexington law has repaired my credit to the point , from being offered 100-300 secured cc's to last week being offered 18000 dollar pre-approved personal loan at decent apr. Thank you Lexington law.

Michael Andrews Euclid, OH

Lexington Law provide the road map to Credit Repair. I have seen improvements in my Credit Score even though the Service was brief. I plan to continue with Lexington Law and get all Credit Issues, Erroneous reports removed. Thank You. Mr. Michael Andrews

Sandra yvonne Washington Katy, TX

I am very happy that I decided to use Lexington one of the important factors is the time of Lexington's time line of letting you know what is going on with your credit. In my case there was a lot of work and so for so good. Thank You, Lexington Law Firm

Janet Hampton Houston, TX

Sense receiving services from Lexington Law I've been a happy customer. They are a very professional skilled organization and im satisfied of my decision to let them work for me. So if your considering getting your credit in order i recommend you to contact Lexington Law firm and you will be glad you did.

Jeanette Haliburton Hollywood, FL

Lexington is a company you can definitely trust. My credit was in the dog house and now after working with Lexington my credit went from a 545 to a 702. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who want to get there credit improvec.

Gary Biron Gwinn, MI

Lexington Law is professional, and thorough. Anytime I had a question I was able to communicate and receive answers,instructions, and clarification. For me,the cost is very competitive, fair, worth the service. I will use them in the future if needed. Thanks LL

William Perez Boston, MA

Just wanna say how grateful I'm taking a chance ce with Lexington Law for restoring my credit and cleaning up my credit report when I found them cause for sure I was lost in darkness and learned so much da importance of what it is to have credit and an open world full of many benefits and opportunities,a million thanks!😇🌈

Larry San Antonio, TX

Outstanding paralegal service. Took time to answer all of my questions, even gave me resources to help me understand that much more. Continued to explain to me what all three bureau had listed on my reports. I love Lexington personally because of where my credit was about a year ago until where it is now, truly grateful for Lexington help.

Andrea Cleveland Brooklyn, NY

Lexington is a top notch company. They have helped me get so much off of my report, and the staff is super knowledgable about strategy and why they do things the way they do. People say they can do all of this themselves, which is likely true, but I love having a team with years of experience to take that weight off my shoulders.

Cody Gabriel Miami, FL

Thank this company been a big help with my credit score i just think that its taking too much time its been about 13 months i just think that its taking too long. I've been living with people for the pass year and im trying to buy my first house and start a new life with my new family.

Jen McCleve Miami, FL

Lexington Law has helped me realize how important it is to get rid of negative items from my credit reports. My score has never been higher! The customer service really cares about your situation and you can tell that they want to help you get back on your feet.

Brittany West Jordan, UT

Lexington Law was so great to work with! They were so kind and answered all of my questions. The sign up process was very easy and my rep walked me through every step of the process. I am excited about my future and I know that I am in good hands.

Nikita Ricks Farmington, MI

I have been a memeber of Lexington Law since May 2013. And I must say, they have displayed being #1 in class, in my opinion. I appreciate the time and effort they provide getting your credit repaired and back on track. Very professional and highly trained and skilled people who are great in credit restoring and rebuilding.

Shean Anderson Winter Haven, FL

I used Lexington Law in the past and was able to purchase a new car. Well life happens and I reached out to them again in the hopes of purchasing a home. They haven't disappointed. The experience and knowledge this company has at getting your credit on tract is amazing. I HAVE referred several of my friends and family to use Lexington Law Firm.

Dale Wilbourn Muskogee, OK

I was in a financial ‘mess’ because of my bad credit. My Son told me he was using the services of Lexington Law Firm and how great they had done for him and his businesses. So, I became a client with them and THAT has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. Within approximately 6 months, my credit score went from the low 500’s to the mid 700’s. And it continues to climb thanks to their hard work. They communicate with me frequently and are very professional and mannerly. I recommend them often. I could easily be a walking ‘sidewalk sandwich board’ for Lexington Law Firm. If you can relate to any of this, just contact them. You’re absolutely going to be glad you did.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Dale, Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are absolutely thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services and truly appreciate the recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience.

Mar. 19th, 2021

kelly sheppard Beaumont, TX

Lexington use to be a good company, used them many years ago with good results. now their prices have increased about $30 per month and now their customer service is outsourced overseas.. paid $129 in September again in October and now here we are in November with another payment due in a week. I canceled my account today so i do not get charged next week, was informed i will still be charged another $104.00. I received absolutely no benefit from using Lexington Law and my credit score has not improved..

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you've had results in the past! When it comes to our prices, just as inflation rises so do our cost. As for billing, we charge for the work we have done up until the cancellation date of your service. You will be charged for your final bill on your regular billing date the following month. This is likely what you are seeing. We would be happy to review your case and address your billing concerns. Please give us a call at 1-877-401-1938 and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you.

Nov. 10th, 2021

sharon morales Greeley, CO

They are very informative very pleasant and very effective in getting my credit scores fixed i am very impressed i would recommend this law firm to any one who needs help in rebuilding their credit. Great people

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We truly appreciate your kind review and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Sep. 8th, 2021

Tommy Wells Charlotte, NC

I just spoke with the paralegal and he was Awesome. He helped me to understand everything and feel more comfortable with all the process. He was very nice and very professional.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We truly appreciate it.

Aug. 17th, 2021

Christopher Jackson Conshohocken, PA

My experience has been up lifting and reliefs of stress also I see a major change in my score job well done. I recommend anyone who needs the help and support to give Lexington Law a call.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 9th, 2021

Jonathan Bennett Baltimore, MD

Nice people thank and have a great night

Reply from Lexington Law

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Jan. 14th, 2022

Edwin Murenzi Holyoke, MA

Lexington Law have been nothing short of transformational for my credit repair. They explain clearly all my options and continue to advocate for me regardless of the challenges with the system. It is for this reason that I highly recommend Lexington Law with no reservations.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words Edwin! We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Starphire Chronicles East Orange, NJ

Lexington law helped me to improve my credit . The paralegals are patient, knowledgeable and pleasant. They make it easy to speak to them and gather important information about my credit history. I recommend Lexington Law to anyone who wants to important their credit.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are so grateful you chose us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 18th, 2021

Llnda Tillery Wesley, AR

I have been a customer for several years. You have got numerous items removed from my credit report. My score is still not where it should be but has come up over 150 points since i have been with your firm. I would recommend this firm to my family and friends.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so pleased to see this and appreciate your recommendation.

Jun. 14th, 2021

Jose Garland, TX

They did a very good job keep me informed of everything that was being done to my credit didn't take long to fix my credit I recommend this to everybody that has bad credit or that need work on their credit

Rudy Galicia Visalia, CA

It’s real help me out rid of several fraud collecting which one isn’t related to me.. but one thing I hard time with login and payment plan issue but I am sure they would work out .

K. Mack Paterson, NJ

So far my credit score went up by more than 100 and is now in good standing. And Its only been 2months. Saw results within a few weeks. I believe strongly that you will get me back on track

George McNeal Cape Coral, FL

From day one Lexington law has guided me by phone calls and emails to a better credit score and an improved understanding of how to maintain credit worthiness in the real world, Wooow!

William Diaz Cartersville, GA

Don't think there's a law firm out there that will help and answer all your questions with such professionalism. Every concern has been felt with very nice and respectful down to earth (real) human response.

SYLVIA OFETTE Boca Raton, FL

Everyone is very kind, polite, patient and knowledgeable. They have been able to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the process I will be going through to correct my credit report!!

MJ Suwanee, GA

One of the best financial decisions I ever made was to use Lexington Law to address my credit issues. They work they did has made a HUGE difference in the life of my family. A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

Doris Denton, TX

I have saw the changes in my credit score and that lets me know that I am on the right track. Lexington Law is very professional people and they do just what they say they will do, they help you improve your credit score.

Benny Laiacona Vancouver, WA

I had doubts when I first joined. Within just a short time my credit went up and my reports are cleaned up. I recommend Lexington to my friends and have only positive feedback to give. Thanks for all your help.

Georgina holliman Colorado Springs, CO

Lexington law firm faithful and diligent at clearing up your credit report they are constantly sending you information calling you and letting you know what’s going on love this company

Roger Smith Chicago, IL

My experience with Lexington law has me in a better place in my like .i am so happy these days , because without good credit you can't even live right Thank you Lexington law.

Steve Gilbert Las Vegas, NV

After my divorce I really needed help with credit repair. Lexington Law was professional and took the time to remove negative items the right way. Now I'm back on my feet and able to get interest rates that work for me.

Roy Slater Layton, UT

Lexington law did a great job at helping me remove negative items from my credit report. Customer service was friendly and helpful. It's nice to have the weight of a real law firm behind you when fixing your credit.