shield Backed by our $100 Guarantee! Learn More

Lexington Law

4.1

8.2

How is this calculated?

Summary

Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

Lexington Law has provided over 221 million total challenges and disputes on behalf of its clients since 2004.

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

According to Lexington Law's website, the average client uses the firm's services for about six months. That said, the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

Pros

• check_circle Experienced Staff
  • check_circle Over 221 Million Challenges to Date
  • check_circle Multiple Discounts Available
  • check_circle Online Educational Resources

Cons

• remove_circle Lacking in Transparency
  • remove_circle Slower Service than Industry Norm

The Bottom Line

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies in the industry. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers improve their poor credit. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose from, discounts, and a free credit consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit problems.

Services

In addition to a free credit consultation, Lexington Law offers the following three different service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service — This service includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service — This service includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service — This service is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service level provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Lexington Law also provides the following services:

Focus Track Options

Lexington Law clients can enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track options address specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

Online Education Center

Lexington Law is known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

Concerns

While Lexington Law does offer some information on its website regarding its services, the firm does not appear to provide much information online about its one-time/set up costs, its specific staff credentials, and which states it provides services to.

That said, clients may be able to receive this information if they schedule a free credit consultation with the firm.

Pricing

Upfront Cost: Starting at $99.95

Monthly Fee: Starting at $99.95

Money-Back Guarantee: Undisclosed

Lexington Law's subscription-based credit repair services start at $89.95 per month. This monthly price is tied to the firm's most basic service level and is on the lower end in comparison to what many other companies charge for their services. That said, Lexington Law does charge more for its moderate and advanced service levels.

Lexington Law also provides the following opportunities to save money:

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Lexington Law offers 50 percent off of the first-work fee for veterans and active military members. The credit repair firm also provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

No Money-Back Guarantee

While having a money-back guarantee or a service guarantee can be a sign of a dishonest credit repair company, consumers may find it difficult to commit to a service, like Lexington Law, that does not appear to have a transparent refund policy.

The firm makes little to no mention on its website of its stance regarding a refund policy. Lexington Law mentions that it does not provide any sort of guarantee because credit repair results can widely vary per person and per situation.

What Customers Are Saying

Lexington Law has over 3,000 verified client reviews featured on BestCompany.com. More than half of the 3,000+ reviews for Lexington Law have a five-star rating. Compared to the other companies on our credit repair industry list, Lexington Law receives, by far, the most reviews and the most positive reviews.

The majority of Lexington Law's positive reviews praise the firm's quality customer service. Additionally, many of the reviews also mention a specific credit score improvement.

Some reviewers have mentioned in the past that the firm's credit repair service can take longer than expected. That said, the firm does not promise results by any given time because results can vary depending on each client's individual credit circumstances.

Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

expand_more

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

expand_more

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

expand_more

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

expand_more

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

expand_more

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

expand_more

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

expand_more

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

expand_more

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

expand_more

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Featured Video Reviews

Ms Mary Customer Review Video About Lexington Law

Ms Mary

Lisa Y Customer Review Video About Lexington Law

Lisa Y

Reviews

Ladayna Mcknight

Savannah, GA
Anytime I've spoken with a rep. I always receive the upmost respect, & professionalism. I like attentiveness as well as their knowledge the products & programs you provide. Mr. Earl was exceptionally well spoke, straight to the point and delt with my issue with empathy.

Reply from Lexington Law

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

1 day ago

Patrick

Tecumseh, OK
It took signing up with Lexington law twice. This last time they did what they told me they were going to do, and what was expected of me. I was notified of every change as it happened. and watched my credit go up.

1 day ago

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

22 hours ago

Rita Hopkins

Austin, TX
This company did get my credit score up a lot of points. It also sent letters on my behalf to dispute a debt. I received updated notifications on my credit report and from Lexington Law about the progress of my records. The only thing I didn't like was I never got privy to the list of houses for private renters. I also thought the price was a bit high.

Reply from Lexington Law

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. If you need to look into other options for the service levels we offer, please reach out to your paralegal team to see what would be a better fit for you.

Kelly Brown

Seattle, WA
I have been a loyal customer for almost 3 years. My credit was crappy when I came to them. Not only did they say they would help. Every time I called in. Warm and kindly agents answered my call. When I had questions. They answered them. I highly recommend this is 5 star plus on there service. So you want a company to help you. Use Lexington law. You wont be disappointed. Stellar service. I been through a lot they are very empathetic to the situation or needs. Every case is different. Thank you taking your time and hearing excellent service I have received in last few years.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

carla B

Cookeville, TN
I like the professionalism of the agents very personable willing to explain in great detail about what's going on with your file and what can be done to reach your goal ,its the best decision I've made I'm very proud of myself because some people were telling me I was wasting my money but its the best Money I've spent its Amazing ! Anybody who wants the finest things that life can offer Sign up ! better rates spending less getting better deals on credit cards APR's this company will take you to the top all you have to have is discipline in the way you use your credit

Mario Martin

Huntsville, TX
Unfortunately for me, I found myself in a financial "quagmire" and over the next decade I had extended myself into poor credit habits. For many years I had tried unsuccessfully to repair my credit situation myself. Admittedly the more I ignored the problems and tried myself the worse things had gotten. Finally, I saw a news feed about Lexington Law and decided that I had no other choice but to at least investigate the possibility of investigating whether Lexington Law really could. I made the call and within a few minutes I was speaking with a Lexington Law representative. I had not only my own personal reservations, I had what seemed like a million questions. My first impression was a favorable impression. After the representative answered my questions and eased my mind Lexington Law went immediately to work. The representatives at Lexington Law we're both patient and professional. The process was relatively simple and worry free. After, a few months with the help of the Lexington Law team of professionals, I was well on the path to credit redemption. Years later that experience has eliminated my debt and raised my credit scores considerably.

Dianna Pippins

Flowery Branch, GA
Absolutely amazing service! I had been trying for years to remove negative items from my credit report and Lexington Law did it in record time. They are very professional, knowledgable, and empathic to your needs.

Melissa Lyon

Detroit, MI
I have struggled with my credit and I have tried to get creditors to listen to me, I am so glad that Lexington law has my back. I can call them anytime with any questions I may have

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance.

Mohamed Elromi

Queens, NY
Have been with Lexington Law for more than 3 years and I can say it was well worth it. They gave me updated information on my credit reports and scores as well as disputed a collections account.

Colleen Arico

Florence, SC
I am pleased that on the very first day I signed up Lexington law firm removed 2 items on my.report I hope they continue to work on my behalf and remove other items in order to increase my scores

Veronica Cowell

Boston, MA
I think I'm going to like it at Lexington Law I was excited to get the call and I look forward to seeing how motivated the company is to work for my credit situation. I've heard so many wonderful things about the company.

Matthew Laney

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I used Lexington Law to remove some inaccurate, negative reports from my 3 credit bureaus. I like that they have attorneys on staff. They were able to get several derogatory marks removed for good.

Elaine Downes

Trenton, NJ
Lexington Law is very professional and proactive for the client. The are just the very best. I would say the services are excellent and I will always refer clients if the occasion arises. I am thrilled and excited because I am almost at my goal. Thank you all for you help and advocacy

Anthony Hopkins

Chicago, IL
It has been a great and true friendship and without the guidance of LEXINGTON Law I would be DOOMED so I thank you all for you love help encouragement and GUIDANCE I pray to get my score to the 800+ area with LEXINGTON LAW HELP I FEEL SURE TO DO SO LEXINGTON LAW IS THE GREATEST

Ashely Rudolph

The Bronx, NY
They've really really helped to repair my credit score, now my mom, and my brother have joined as well! Of course it doesn't happen overnight, but I'd say it wasn't a slow process. The prices are reasonable, and they can work with you!

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

82nd Airborne

Chicago, IL
This company has great representatives at all times to speak with you who are very knowledgeable on all aspects . They will fight till you are completely taken care of and I love the online graphs 📊 to keep you up to date on your portfolio . Great all the way around .

M. Nielsen

South Bend, IN
I contacted Lexington Law with an issue I had discovered on my credit, they helped me thru the process of getting these items investigated and removed from my report and also helped explained many options I should take to take control of my credit by making informed decisions about my credit use in the future. I would recommend them to anyone who has questions with rebuilding your credit.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Jen cheese

Crestline, CA
Lexington Law helped me not only in improving my overall credit score,they helped me to understand how it all works.I had old negative marks on my credit report that were keeping my credit score down,Lexington Law got them removed permanently.They wrote letters on my behalf to creditors and cleared up many obstacles that were in my way of having a higher credit score.Overall it was an educational and very positive choice ,I recommend Lexington Law to anyone wanting to clean up and improve their credit report.

scotty

Saint Paul, MN
Lexington law is a great company and great service to have, it cleared up quite a few negative marks on my credit score and credit history that were cheating on the line of possible denial of future credit cards or loans. It didn't boost my credit score but it definitely makes my history look better and gives me a better shot for when I do get my credit score up to be back in the game.

Mike D

Nashua, NH
Lexington Law is extremely professional. I had contacted them to begin the process to repair my credit due to a lay-off. They were very thorough and patient with me. Shortly after contacting them I received a job offer and did not need to continue with the process. I am sure if I had needed to continue I would have been successful with them. I would recommend their service to anyone needing help in credit repair!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Terriann Merfalen

Kissimmee, FL
All you need to do is hear them out from the first call. Take the first step in repairing your credit even if it seems far fetched. Only you may take your life into your own hands. With Lexington Law in your side to repair from the smallest to the biggest credit issue. They are beyond amazing. I am well on my way to getting my credit score way up there how it used to be. Remember now, you have to help yourself as well while they help you. Do not keep getting bad dings on your credit. Best thing I have done before years end of 2018. I have a piece of mind into 2019. Amen and thank you infinitely Lexington Law. Sincerely, TJM

Aidan Issac

Lafayette, LA
Lexington helped me so much with my past credit bills! They removed over 11 negative items with relative ease and the low monthly payments made it so affordable for me when I was struggling to stabilize myself. Everytime I needed I called and they willingly provided whatever they could to help me manage when I needed to pay, extensions to make it to the next payday, even continued support on credit help. I honestly am so very thankful for the team and what they have done for me. Everyone was so helpful and each person I've interacted with was so kind and considerate. Thank you so much for what you've provided me. I feel like my credit life has turned around so much for the better!

Darcy amundson

Tracy, CA
We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Rebecca

Moreno Valley, CA
What can I say, but thank you. Thank you for all your help LexingtonLaw, and the time you are taking to help me rebuild my credit, and for the advice that was given to me on how I can keep rebuilding it myself. They even went as far as giving me a month free, because we had some issues with billing. I am a single mom, caring for 9 of my beautiful children. Life hasn't been easy, and recently we lost our vehicle. I can't say it was much of a loss, it had so many issues, but it has been harder for us to get around. We are walking everywhere now. Before Lexington, I could only dream of getting a New vehicle, since my credit was at a 470! Since being with them, not even a month yet, and my score has already jumped to 665! In total, they have removed 31 items. I feel elated!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because now that dream will become our reality. We will have a new car, and Lord willing own our own home too. So thank you first to God, my Lord and Savior for putting Lexington in my path, he heard my prayers and my crys, and second to Lexington Law for their continued dedication in helping me reach my dream.

Kim A.

Sedro-Woolley, WA
I will start by saying that I am a first time home owner and a huge part of that happening was because of Lexington law! They contacted all my creditors and got everything taken off my reports. All my stuff was older and just sitting there causing me grief. My credit score was in the sub basement and the chances of owning a home was nil. By clearing my reports I was able to get a credit card and start building my credit score. Things went uphill from there, I now have a great score and I own a home and it all started due to Lexington law. I can't thank them enough. They answered all my questions, explained things in a manner that could be easily understood and were always polite. Getting the updates as things were removed and watching my numbers go was fantastic. They kept me informed of everything.

Tanneisha Lyles

Riverdale, GA
My experience with lexington law is excellent and it was well worth the payments i have seen a drastic change in my credit score and they work to remove things a fast pace i started to see changes with in the first month i hired lexington law it my credit score went up fast and im actually get a second chance to responsible with my credit i been able to get Approve for things that i was not able to get years ago and im more careful with my credit now and motivated to keep my score rising as high as it could go to make life better for and its all because of you guys Thank you so very much you guys are doing a great job and the payments are very reasonable so if anyone reading this review trying to deciding if you going to hire them i say yes hire lexington law they are great and worth every penny you will be making the right decision Thank you lexington law you change my life

Bridget Walker

Bay Saint Louis, MS
Lexington Law is a great credit repair service. They helped me get my credit back on track in no time at an affordable price.

Mery Vokoun

Queens, NY
A Paralegal is always available to speak with you and give you positive feedback on resolving your credit issues. Thank you Lexington Law for all your help so far.

Penny Jones

Henrico, VA
I like Lexington law because they have helped me with my credit score tremendously. They really work hard for their clients and I appreciate it very much thank you.

Tetla Gordon

Atlanta, GA
There's no long wait to speak to someone. They give me very good advice about how to improve my credit score. The rep are always very friendly patient and knowledgeable.

Ralph Cosiano

Columbus, OH
It was at one time basically prices but I know being a lawyer is not cheap so the company help me to get out a smaller payment per month what is more assessable for me thank you

A 1

Mesquite, TX
Overpriced with very little results. Improvement with credit repair is very slow. You will do better addressing errors on your credit report on your own, They move at snail speeds in getting things addressed all the while they’re withdrawing their fees from the customers on a timely basis. Save your money. Quicken Loans is an excellent resource in educating clients and potential clients on tips that will improve their credit score. If you have money to throw away, then Lexington Law is the way to go but if you would rather be more conservative with your money, talk to experts who review credit matters daily.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience with Lexington Law! We would be happy to review case and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you!

Cindy Singleton

NC
There always there if I call and have questions, always know the answer and always very pleasant to talk to through the conversation with knowledge and sympathy while listening to you and understanding the whole situation .and making sure your taken care of and knows have answered all questions at the time.

Blair Wilson

Gainesville, FL
My credit was HORRIBLE when I found Lexington. But they turned it all around for me! Amazing customer service, incredibly easy website to work on, ASTOUNDING RESULTS! I'm so so so grateful to these people for helping my quality of life get that much better.

pecolia garrett

Abbeville, SC
Great experience! I appreciate the journey with you to get my credit better! Having good credit means the world to me and with your help this is becoming a reality! The representatives that I have spoken with are very helpful, kind and professional!

Benita Avant-Carter

Orlando, FL
Worked with this company, they write letters of dispute on your behalf. Initially my credit score went up by 40 pts. But after the credit bureau completed the investigation. The score started to decline again. They charge you a large fee to do what you can actually do for yourself considering the fact that you are the one who has to supply them with the credit report and all other info. In my opinion they mislead you into thinking that good results are guaranteed but in all actuality it depends on your situation. If the negative info is accurate. Don't waste your money. Make the efforts on your own behalf and all it will cost you is a little time. You'd probably get the same results. Like anything else do your research before forking over your money.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Their are variations as to why your credit score may have dropped again. If you would like to discuss them, please reach out to us. Otherwise, we wish you the best in your endeavors.

Dustin J Ackles

Port Huron, MI
They have saved my Credit, helped me get threw the nasty bill collectors that were charging me for something's I was not knowledgeable of. I think to myself 🤔💬🤔💬 if it wasn't for Lexington Law I'd still be getting call's the whole time I wasn't aware that these credit scams going on were booming my score because I wasn't aware of the scams at all they helped me dig in and see the error if I were u and I were reading this I'd at least try and be knowledgeable and beat the task at hand. Thanks guys for helping me out and saving my Cash.

a lesserone

Vancouver, WA
It's as if you read minds here with leadership skills and knowledge that guides to help with making not just the right decisions on your case. They guide you to make the best personal decisions that really matter to the future of the person having a clean start or second chance to legally and rightfully be both seen and heard. I appreciate that truly beyond words. Thank you for providing others with with the blessings of all your work being a job well done. Bravo! Lexington Law Firm

Jean Renfro

Lansing, MI
I have been with Lexington Law for a couple of years now. I am so impressed by the work done for my account. Many inaccurate remarks on my credit reports have been removed causing a higher credit score ,etc. Most people that have poor credit don't realize car insurance premiums (what you pay each month or yearly) are based on your credit worthiness--poor credit, higher insurance rates. My car insurance is now the lowest it's been in 20 years! So many perks come with good credit and I can thank Lexington Law for all the hard work on my account.

Glynn Leger

Greenwell Springs, LA
I have been a client of Lexington Law for several years. After a life changing bankruptcy event, I had no control over, they helped me rebuild my credit. The staff at Lexington made feel confident I was going to get back to good standing in the financial world. I still have them monitor my credit eventhough mg credit score hovers around 795 to 805 mark. They let me know if I have any financial events that may hurt my score and immediately look for a remedy. That is peace of mind for me.

Jessi Agee

Lexington Law is great at helping you repair and raise your credit on a personal level, they are awesome about regularly contacting you about any movement on your credit. Lexington Law really does care about helping you improve your credit so you can improve your life. They're great about working with you on any payments you may have, if any. I would highly recommend them. The only disappointment that I have is that I didn't have them sooner. Thank you Lexington Law, God Bless. P.S. Miss Linda B. is a blessing 😉

Terri

Philadelphia, PA
Was very helpful and explained everything that was to be. Very patient and understanding!

Omar Sauri

Dorchester, MA
I came in thinking that this company was going to have all my negative items all in a month or two but by understanding the process a little more it’s not that simple. All the representatives all super easy to talk to and explain everything thoroughly of any questions I may have. People who sign up may have the same impression as it shouldn’t take this long to remove the items but it does. They have to reach out to all the credit companies and they have to agree to removing the items it’s not as simple as it seems. Once they started removing my items (which I’m almost to %100) they offered me a lower package since not much was left to be removed and slowly they are still knocking everything out. Great company and really helped me out

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience Omar! We are thrilled to see this and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

smbettis12

Springfield, MA
I like that if it is not clear in the portal regarding the progression/status of my case that I have a couple of ways to get the information I am looking for, i.e., I can use chat on line or I can call in and any of the Paralegals can assist me in going over all action taken to date on the account. I do not spend too much time wasted trying to get answers when I have questions. Before becoming a client of LL, I was involved with a credit repair company for two years. LL did more in the short period of time that I have been their client than the other company did in the two years I was sucked dry (financially) with poor customer service and less than adequate information provided as to status of my account!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive review! We truly appreciate you sharing your detailed experience and are happy to see you've benefitted and enjoyed the services thus far. Please reach out if you ever need anything!

Robert White

Woodbridge, VA
I try clear the negative errors on my Credit Reports on my own, no results. This is my second time using this company. I am trying to raise my credit scores at this time. Clear the negative errors on my credit reports. On June 2019. They removed 8 Negative items and I provided paperwork to them. My FICO Score increased by 79 points. Lexington Law program is working for me. Thanks.

Jason

Minneapolis, MN
My credit went south after the economy did in 2009. I didn’t think I could recover until I reached out to Lexington Law. They have helped eliminate bankruptcy, and some old medical bills from my credit. Within 2 months my credit score was respectable again and was able to get approved for loans with ease. Lexington Law does a great job keeping you posted on the progress being made with the 3 credit bureaus. It was really easy to get started online. Give them a shot!

Cherie Bourque

Evans Mills, NY
We have only started with them, and already they made a difference in sending out letters to the credit bureaus and financial companies on our behalf. They have removed negative items off our report. They are an amazing company especially when you are feeling overwhelmed. They do everything for you and help you to feel positive again. Recommend them highly!!!

Darian Gammage

Las Vegas, NV
LexingtonLaw was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend LexingtonLaw to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends! I am definitely a 100% satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone, continue all the excellent work you do there at LexingtonLaw ! Thanks for all your help!

O LIVIA. R.

Oneonta, AL
I am a very satisfied client/customer. Not only has Lexington Law help me with my credit repair but they have treated me like a person not just a number to them and with that said I would most definitely recommend Lexington Law to all my family and friends and for those out there that find their sales in need of GREAT advice and AWESOME results. I promise it will be well worth it. Thank You so very much LEXINGTON LAW.

Jeffrey Brower

Lewes, DE
I've had bad/negative credit for a long time and didn't know where to begin to repair it. I've always heard of Lexington Law and decided to give it a try, they have already removed some negative items from my credit report and are working on having more removed every day, my scores have increased and it's only been several months since enlisting there help. I would say at the rate things are progressing I'll have a Good credit rating in just a few more months, I highly recommend there services to anyone interested in improving their credit scores.