Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Troy

January 18th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After 6 months nothing really changed except my credit card payments to them.

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Troy, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Ty

January 17th, 2019 Saugerties, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lavaro out of Arizona is the guy you want. Lexington is an exceptional company with truly exceptional talented representatives such as Lavaro. Ease your nerves in your guts, let down your guard fully...I’ve tried other repair companies and I’m telling you now these guys aren’t just about taking your hard earned money....there about results...!!!!

Tonya Nelson

January 16th, 2019 Montgomery Village, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has helped me with my credit in just a few months. They are kind and patient and so eager to help. I am disabled with not a whole lot of income but they worked with me with quick results. And their staff everytime I call are so patient and pleasant.

James Robert

January 16th, 2019 Atco, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I honestly saw results on my credit report within a few weeks of setting up the account. Since the inital phone call with the company to set up my account, I haven't had to do anything. After checking my credit score I was surprised to see just how much my score changed. Big thanks to the Lexington Law team, GREAT JOB!!!

stacy reed

January 16th, 2019 Meridian, ID

They have been awesome 👏 very helpful in answering all my questions to the extent of me staying on the phone with me until the matter was fixed!!

Deborah Goedecke-Jones

January 16th, 2019 Brush Prairie, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has been exceptional and professional to work with. My credit score has steadily improved. I have been able to qualify for several credit cards as well during this process. I would highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone that is intrested in regaining a better credit score.

Randall Burgess

January 15th, 2019 Boiling Springs, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This firm will fight for you. My credit score has gone up over 100 points in less than a year. They stay in contact with you and are very informative. The service they provide is well worth the cost. I would do it all again.

Leticia Guerra

January 15th, 2019 Rio Grande City, TX

As I call and was attended by Ms:Cierra all I can say about taking well care of us as clients is for her to keep her Great Job!!

Darrell Raber jr

January 15th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has done a great job removing negative items from my credit history

John Kenney

January 14th, 2019 Annandale, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hello my name is john kenney we had lexington for 3 months. Went great for 1 month and then started to have issues. For two months we had no results bad customer service and payments that were reported to have lost or stolen card. Late charges. Not happy with lexington law. Dont go with this company. They steal your money.

Jan 15, 2019

Dear John, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Elaine Rainey

January 14th, 2019 Anderson, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jo Rainey, I've been with Lexington law for almost 2 years now I had a lot's of preparing to be done over all I am very satisfied with the work Lexington has done for me im one step closer to purchasing my new home.

Clara Moton

January 14th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair removing negative items, question unknown items, the assistantance of a paralegal is on hand at all time when I need questions answer. Thanks

MJ

January 14th, 2019 Suwanee, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One of the best financial decisions I ever made was to use Lexington Law to address my credit issues. They work they did has made a HUGE difference in the life of my family. A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

RICKEY

January 11th, 2019 Palmdale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Satisfying all questions was ask to the best of her knowledge. Will recommend any person to Lexington law.

Yiadzen

January 10th, 2019 Lancaster, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My credit score has risen thanks to Leave intone Law

Sam whaley

January 9th, 2019 Sevierville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have learned so much about credit by this process. I trust Lexington law to have my best credit in their scope. In a few short months Lexington law has repaired my credit to the point , from being offered 100-300 secured cc's to last week being offered 18000 dollar pre-approved personal loan at decent apr. Thank you Lexington law.

Walter Williams

January 8th, 2019 Greenville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well I just started 2 months ago and they already got 5 negative Mark's off and they let you know as soon as they do something I highly recommend

Alfred Espinosa

January 8th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ashley was kind and generous and had a lot of patience

Janice Mobley

January 8th, 2019 Melbourne, FL

I need help repairing my credit and the staff has been professional and knowledgeable and very helpful to me during this process I appreciate everything that has to help me

Steve T

January 7th, 2019 Hazlehurst, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good experience! Getting through to a actual person was a challenge but overall good experience.

Michael Andrews

January 7th, 2019 Euclid, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law provide the road map to Credit Repair. I have seen improvements in my Credit Score even though the Service was brief. I plan to continue with Lexington Law and get all Credit Issues, Erroneous reports removed. Thank You. Mr. Michael Andrews

Sandra yvonne Washington

January 7th, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very happy that I decided to use Lexington one of the important factors is the time of Lexington's time line of letting you know what is going on with your credit. In my case there was a lot of work and so for so good. Thank You, Lexington Law Firm

Donald

January 7th, 2019 Loris, SC

Everything went well the people are so nice and helpful

Mom3

January 4th, 2019 Orchard Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are nice at first and will set up billing but after the efforts die down and you can't even see you score or have access to the reports they first give you. The chat person was sooooooo rude and asked you to go sign up for another sercvice myfico.com and pay to see your scores. Not a good experience and was a waste of money.

Jan 10, 2019

Dear Mom3, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing me to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Dave Wilson

January 4th, 2019 Canton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Could not ask for a better group of individuals that will listen to what we have to say and give excellent feed back

monette johnson

January 4th, 2019 Harvey, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each time I call Lexington Law Firm they explain to me everything until I understand it they are very nice and I really appreciate

Jeffrey Brower

January 3rd, 2019 Lewes, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had bad/negative credit for a long time and didn't know where to begin to repair it. I've always heard of Lexington Law and decided to give it a try, they have already removed some negative items from my credit report and are working on having more removed every day, my scores have increased and it's only been several months since enlisting there help. I would say at the rate things are progressing I'll have a Good credit rating in just a few more months, I highly recommend there services to anyone interested in improving their credit scores.

Kimberly Bowdoin

January 2nd, 2019 Jamaica, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the time i started with your firm you've been giving me nothing but great news. Your people here are fighters and believe in second chances. I'm forever thankful

Scottie Royster

January 2nd, 2019 Buford, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has been working diligently with me on helping to improve and repair my credit . I’m very please so far with the service they have provided.

Janet Hampton

January 2nd, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sense receiving services from Lexington Law I've been a happy customer. They are a very professional skilled organization and im satisfied of my decision to let them work for me. So if your considering getting your credit in order i recommend you to contact Lexington Law firm and you will be glad you did.

Jeanette Haliburton

January 2nd, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington is a company you can definitely trust. My credit was in the dog house and now after working with Lexington my credit went from a 545 to a 702. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who want to get there credit improvec.

Daniel

January 2nd, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This app takes forever still didn didn't understand what I was doing but the customer service is pretty good

Edwin Machado

January 2nd, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys are the best in what you do and I am glad to do business with Lexington law.thank you

Gary Biron

January 2nd, 2019 Gwinn, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is professional, and thorough. Anytime I had a question I was able to communicate and receive answers,instructions, and clarification. For me,the cost is very competitive, fair, worth the service. I will use them in the future if needed. Thanks LL

William Perez

January 2nd, 2019 Boston, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just wanna say how grateful I'm taking a chance ce with Lexington Law for restoring my credit and cleaning up my credit report when I found them cause for sure I was lost in darkness and learned so much da importance of what it is to have credit and an open world full of many benefits and opportunities,a million thanks!😇🌈

Larry

January 2nd, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Outstanding paralegal service. Took time to answer all of my questions, even gave me resources to help me understand that much more. Continued to explain to me what all three bureau had listed on my reports. I love Lexington personally because of where my credit was about a year ago until where it is now, truly grateful for Lexington help.

Fran Passariello

December 27th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL

Lexington Law is working very hard on my case and is very precise

James Johnson

December 27th, 2018 Duncan, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far I’m very satisfied with the services that I have received everything is looking great so far

Eunice S

December 27th, 2018 Pawleys Island, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It a great company! It have been good to me ! If I had an question or concern, it was answered and directed me in the right direction! I would recommend these services :-)

Rebecca

December 27th, 2018 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What can I say, but thank you. Thank you for all your help LexingtonLaw, and the time you are taking to help me rebuild my credit, and for the advice that was given to me on how I can keep rebuilding it myself. They even went as far as giving me a month free, because we had some issues with billing. I am a single mom, caring for 9 of my beautiful children. Life hasn't been easy, and recently we lost our vehicle. I can't say it was much of a loss, it had so many issues, but it has been harder for us to get around. We are walking everywhere now. Before Lexington, I could only dream of getting a New vehicle, since my credit was at a 470! Since being with them, not even a month yet, and my score has already jumped to 665! In total, they have removed 31 items. I feel elated!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because now that dream will become our reality. We will have a new car, and Lord willing own our own home too. So thank you first to God, my Lord and Savior for putting Lexington in my path, he heard my prayers and my crys, and second to Lexington Law for their continued dedication in helping me reach my dream.

Doris

December 27th, 2018 Denton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have saw the changes in my credit score and that lets me know that I am on the right track. Lexington Law is very professional people and they do just what they say they will do, they help you improve your credit score.

steve

December 27th, 2018 Simpsonville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Giving one star because there are no lower available. Terrible customer service, inaccurate client facing information, requests for client responses sent to emails that are never seen in the inbox of the client (but their propaganda gets in the inbox with no problem. Upon calling they have an expert team of never addressing directly any issues, but are well versed in talking around in circles and saying the app (that was proposed as the single source of information for users on the go during the sign-up process) has issues and those are IT issues, not theirs....so also well versed in pass the buck approaches.

Kgoodman

December 27th, 2018 Baytown, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys are awesome !! Thanks for your help in solving my credit issues.

Kenneth Lynch

December 21st, 2018 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoyed my conservation with My Representive whi helped i feel like he going to help me resolve with most of my concerns i have on my credit report

John C Michael

December 21st, 2018 Brockton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You all have my best interest and have helped me all ways that are unbelievable i thank you all.

Kim A.

December 19th, 2018 Sedro-Woolley, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I will start by saying that I am a first time home owner and a huge part of that happening was because of Lexington law! They contacted all my creditors and got everything taken off my reports. All my stuff was older and just sitting there causing me grief. My credit score was in the sub basement and the chances of owning a home was nil. By clearing my reports I was able to get a credit card and start building my credit score. Things went uphill from there, I now have a great score and I own a home and it all started due to Lexington law. I can't thank them enough. They answered all my questions, explained things in a manner that could be easily understood and were always polite. Getting the updates as things were removed and watching my numbers go was fantastic. They kept me informed of everything.

Richard Thompson

December 19th, 2018 Inglewood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great firm help has been excellent with correcting my credit

Felisha Percy

December 19th, 2018 Delhi, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I first inquired about Lexington Law I must admit I was a little sceptical not because of failed circumstances but because of my own insecurities!! The first phone call I must admit I had a stomach full of butterflies but the more information he gave the more confident I became..My credit score was in the 400’s when I started now I’m knocking as of Dec in the 600’s im very pleased!! Working towards a perfect score well into the 700’s or above..

Tanneisha Lyles

December 17th, 2018 Riverdale, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with lexington law is excellent and it was well worth the payments i have seen a drastic change in my credit score and they work to remove things a fast pace i started to see changes with in the first month i hired lexington law it my credit score went up fast and im actually get a second chance to responsible with my credit i been able to get Approve for things that i was not able to get years ago and im more careful with my credit now and motivated to keep my score rising as high as it could go to make life better for and its all because of you guys Thank you so very much you guys are doing a great job and the payments are very reasonable so if anyone reading this review trying to deciding if you going to hire them i say yes hire lexington law they are great and worth every penny you will be making the right decision Thank you lexington law you change my life

Oscar nira

December 17th, 2018 Childress, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law is one of the best credit repair company out there very friendly and helpful when answering your questions and learning what steps to take