Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

anthony licea

October 30th, 2012 San Jose, CA

CORRECTION:THEY HAVE NO WAY OF UPDATING YOUR EXPERIAN REPORT BECAUSE EXPERIAN DOES NOT GIVE THEM UPDATES! I MENTIONED EQUIFAX BUT IT WAS EXPERIAN!!overall spent a lot of money with very lil results...SMH

anthony licea

October 30th, 2012 San Jose, CA

lexington law firm is a great company to work with in the beginning stages!!they will remove negative items off your report yes!! but as time and money get spent you will start to notice that the process will slow down tremendously!! overall i have spent 1200 dollars over a year time frame and the same items that were removed in the first 2 months were the same items that have only been removed in the whole year!!also know that lexington law firm has no way of updating your Equifax report thats why you will notice transunion.and experian are always the ones that seem like the most reports with the negative items being romoved!!just an fyi!overall i have decided to close down my acct for i have spent 1200 dollars and have really gotten no improvements!! one very unhappy customer...

Maria

October 30th, 2012 Newport Beach, CA

so far...so good I signed up and I'm waiting to see the results on my first month. I will post again once things start being removed from my credit report. It's just week one so far. Looking forward. I like their website and the way they disclose things

Ms.K

October 29th, 2012 San Diego, CA

Just joined and i'm very please this far. will keep you updated on my Goal.

[email protected]

October 29th, 2012 Hampton, VA

hello im vuong i was a client b4 but your services was not a good services all they took my money 4 months .but all negative items still on my credit report .yaii did not do the job well.recently got something in mail for awhlie back ,it was seem the lexington credit repair had a law suit. so like me i never introduce noone to your services .because your sevices was not so good.they keep said all sufft will be delete or remove all the negative items.but it was not true like they ad on the website

keishag

October 25th, 2012 Boston, MA

I'm pleased with Lexington Law group everything they stand for, is what they accomplish for the client. The only problem I have they are very pricey for someone on a low income, and they charge a late fee if your payment is late... :( $19.99. I would love to continue with my services I"m just so broke!!! Signed Student/Single Parent!!!!

roddyy

October 21st, 2012 Greenwood, IN

LLF is the best, I have been with them for 4 months and have had 14 neg listings removed...

Kane Chang

October 20th, 2012 Merced, CA

I've been with lexington for almost 2 years on and off and thinking about changing to other company due to that my credit report never improve. My first signed up with lexington was took me almost 6 month or so to see little result. Paid too much for less result than I'm quit. My credit report started to dropping down again and that my 2nd signed up with them again. But it been almost a year and I'm still stay the same result...

Pahu

October 19th, 2012 Chatsworth, GA

We have been with them for over 5 months now and not much has happened. VERY SLOW getting results. Between my wife and I we are paying 180 a month for what? I have 11 negative items and only 1 has been removed and from only one bureau. In addition when I contact them via email about an issue they give me a standard basic generic answer. That really gets me upset. One more month and if no results they are going to lose 2 customers. Already checking out other options.

DANNY102171

October 18th, 2012

I SING UP WITH LEXINTON LAW ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO AND SO FAR THEY HAVE DELETED TWO LATE PAYMENT AND A COLLECTION, ITS PRICY BUT WELL WORTH IT EVEN IF THERE KINDA SLOW ON REMOVING NEGATIVE ITEMS.

jananes

October 17th, 2012 Atlanta, GA

I signed up with lexington on sept 7,2012 and im very happy to say that today october 17,2012... 7 items have come off, 3 on transunion and 4 on equifax. Cant wait to see my experian. They are really amazing

John S.

October 17th, 2012 Charlotte, NC

i'm definately going to use this company,because they showed me what alot other companies would'nt.. And soon i'll be debt free,Thank God for this company!!

billy

October 16th, 2012 Cabot, AR

I have been with Lexington law for almost 90 days,, I have only had one (1) negitave item removed, and I am paying he highest amount a month..

Gregory

October 12th, 2012 Aberdeen, MD

Thanks Lexington for all the help that you given me. All I can say is that this Company is about their business and they're trust worthy. l'm going to pass the word down to people that could use the (help) trust me, I will re-sign with them.

Candice Melvin

October 8th, 2012 Clayton, NC

I have been with Lexington since May 2012.I 'm so happy with their service.M y credit score has improved over 80 points.I have had over 40 negative items removed from my report.I will say like everyone else things have slowed down alot lately.

Adam

October 4th, 2012 Manchester, KY

6 months of paying and only 1 item removed.... Then i went to cancel 7 days before my next due date and they said they must bill me 1 more month for nothing at all.. Come to think about it that is what they did the whole time Bill me for nothing so why am i surprised.. Very unhappy....

Joe

October 2nd, 2012 Payson, AZ

I am very happy with their service i have been with them for 3 months and have 11 things removed already

Cncerned Customer

October 2nd, 2012 Severna Park, MD

I have to agree with alot of the psot, that this company is very thorough. However, the down side is that it takes them forever to remove things off your report. I have been with them for almost a year and it is frustrated to keep paying for service that is lingering.

Justin

October 1st, 2012 Houston, TX

I was with them for 2 years, it took them almost a year to get anything removed. Very slow with responses to emails. I dont recommend using them.

Elise

September 28th, 2012 Pflugerville, TX

I started using them in June. They have taken several things off my report. I love getting letters from creditors stating they had to remove their cases from my report because of one reason or another. Unfortunately I had to stop using them for now because I simply can't afford their fee. If you have an extra $100 every month they are worth it. But for a single mom, working retail, well just can't afford it.

Randy G

September 27th, 2012 Fort Worth, TX

Lied to me from the first phone call. Billed me for a "set up fee" then when nothing really happened other than getting the reports, I cancelled. I "still owed for the 1st month". None of this was stated in the first phone call. I was told that the first bill was for the first month. Then they suckered me in with the 1/2 price thing for another person. This firm is nothing but a racket.

julian

September 26th, 2012 Kew Gardens, NY

just started today i hope its worth it...

Jetta

September 24th, 2012 Chapin, SC

I have been with Lexington Law firm for almost 2 months, they have deleted 10 negative items off my credit report. I am proud to be of client. GO LEXINGTON LAW FIRM!!!

September 9th, 2012 San Pedro, CA

I am not completely satisfied .The process in very slow with Experian one year and one month and only 2 have been removed. This will be the last contract I sign if results do not improve.

Fernando

September 8th, 2012 Palm Bay, FL

I've been signed up with Lexington one month today. So far I have received notification of 6 negative items removed from my credit. I have not yet ordered a new copy of my credit report to verify this, but I'm very pleased so far!

Leeann

September 7th, 2012 Denver, CO

Sept 6,2012 wanted to raise my credit rating to repair my credit. they are doing a great job already 5 to 6 bankruptcy items have disappeared. A little pricey at first but they are worth it. Thanks Lexington

Not too happy

September 4th, 2012 Los Angeles, CA

I paid $99.99 a month for 6 month and nothing was removed!!!! They were writing letters to creditors, under my name, and could not even spell my name correctly...!I kept contacting them about their services, and I would always get the same answers. They take the same steps every month and hope for the best.I would not recommend this service to anybody. I did some research and I am addressing my creditors myself.

patricia

September 4th, 2012

if they can keep my credit steady, and rebuke the fraud , there going to be an( A )in my book!

A.Miner

August 30th, 2012 Saint Louis, MO

Lexington Law Firm is very good at what they do. Their pricing is fare. The cost of having bad credited is a lot greater in price and lifestyle, than what they charge. I started with them this year with a 459, credit score and now my highest score is 682, all during the year of 2012. I'm very thankful and appreciate them. I rated them a nine, because their is also room for growth.

mone

August 27th, 2012 Plainville, CT

just signed up with lexington law and im excited reading these reviews. i will be reporting back in 30days for an update!!

YÁSSER

August 27th, 2012 Metuchen, NJ

Excellent services across the board. I have been with Lexington Law since January 2012 and I have had 19 items removed. Customer service through e-mail or telephone is professional and smply outstanding. 100% recommended to anyone with severe and numerous credit issues.

WILLIAM BLACKWELL

August 22nd, 2012 Houston, TX

I have been with them since Jan of 2012 and all together the have removed 17 negative items off my report, things have slowed down on the removals i haven"t had any removals in a couple of months but still in all i am very impressed with the service but i i"m waiting to see whats next for me hope i get some but i"m going to stay here with them for a year, i know it will be very well worth the wait!!!!!!! Thanks Lexington!!!!

jackie

August 20th, 2012 Plymouth, NC

I have their service for 3 years. they have had a lot of things remove but i took the almost a year . a lot of thing remove was things that would have fallen off. they work hard but the service render is very slow. a lot of things i despited myself. other wise they are the best and most trusted company i can find out there right now.

Kathy G

August 18th, 2012 Cleveland, TN

AWESOME!! Barely a month into it, they have removed 6 items from my report, with new letters going out weekly! Well worth the money. Hoping to be able to buy a house next year! Thanks!

Marci

August 16th, 2012 Hood River, OR

For anyone trying to get their credit report taken care of I STRONGLY recommend Lexington Law. 580 to 765 WOW in just a short period of time. If it wasn't for Lexington Law my husband and I wouldn't of been able to purchase our first home together! THANK YOU Lexinton Law :)

tcy

August 6th, 2012 Shallotte, NC

they SUCK!!!!!dont wates your money they drag out the process month after month so they can keep charging you i was with them for six months and they did nothing they would get an item removed one moth and the next month it was right back on the report and when i called about it the rep told me well we have to take it to this level and if that dont work then we go to this level and so on just to keep getting the monthly fees so after six month of no improvement i cancelled and was not offered or giving a refund......dont waste your money

dang

August 5th, 2012 Houston, TX

I have been with Lexington law a little over a month and already have had 2 items deleted I would tell anyone Lexington is the best

ryan

August 1st, 2012 Panama City, FL

Just signed up with Lexington to try to repair my credit so I can buy a house for my family. Within, 1 week I had 4 things removed off my credit (including a repossession). Couldn't be more happier. The only problem now is that it seems like things are slowing done, but at least the important stuff got deleted.

joseph c debose

July 31st, 2012 Dunedin, FL

i joseph c debose chose lexington law firm for better reason of there a one credit rating and allso what amaze me was so many poeple are choosing lexington law firm to help them i joseph c debose understand that this is business not pleasure but from the reviews i joseph c debose have heard and reviewed i think lexington law firm takes proud in there clients . thats what satisfy me its good to know that lexington law firm just dont think of you just as a number they think about your lively hood and your wellbeing and helping you get back on track so im proud to work with you and im glad you can work with me and i hope you well in your endeavors and the rest of your proud life and staff love you all. sincerely yours,

bhazell

July 27th, 2012 Conowingo, MD

I just signed up with Lexington Law last night after being turned down for a car loan. after signing up I was so afraid cause I was afraid I was scammed again so I decided to check the reviews this morning. I only had 3 negatives and was denied a car loan, I was humiliated so I hope this works for me cause I have no idea what these items are. It is pricey but i'll stick with them as long as I see results, as I can't afford to keep going and see no results so I hope u guys r right and I will keep u posted. Any words of encouragement are appreciated.

joseph brown

July 26th, 2012

I been with them for a few months and they have done what I never could have and pretty quickly. Now, I have hope again to find a home for my family. Joe Brown

Bob

July 25th, 2012 Woonsocket, RI

Excellent Courteous Service....with Lexington's help I boosted by Credit Score to 690 and was able to purchase my current home this past April....with a 4% fixed mortgage. I have recommended this firm to many of my friends.....Lexington gets results !!!! What you do not know concerning your credit score will most certainly hurt you. I check mine weekly on creditkarma...and its free and does not hurt hurt you on the Big 3 Credit Scoring Companies. My Credit Score is now 700 & rising Thanks Lexington.....You're the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSerious!

July 24th, 2012 Minneapolis, MN

I hired Lexington Law to resolve a 3-yr old short sale with Chase Bank Mortgage. Into the 3rd month, it still appears… money down the drain. I was informed, “they don't want to send out aggressive letter until the next month”. Wow!

mslynn

July 23rd, 2012 Wichita, KS

I have been with Lexington Law for 2 months with the least inexpensive plan my credit socre was 457 and now it is 547. I should have joined them sooner!!!!!

Stagr

July 19th, 2012 Sacramento, CA

I signed up with Lexington in January of 2012, it is now July 2012. I can honestly say that Lexington does work. Although they can be slow, I have had a total of 25 items removed from all three credit agencies and have 3 more left on each one. I haven't pulled my credit score but I am sure it has gone up tremendously from the high 600's to whatever it is now. The only issue with Lexington is their process takes time and patience. I even had my "Included in BK's" removed as well. Could I do this myself ? I'm sure I could have but I don't have the time or expertise to dispute the negative items on my report. I will recommend you do the Concord level service at 79 dollars a month because the Premier service is not worth it, the only difference is the alerts you recieve and they don't always come through like you would expect. At times I would have to contact Lexington to obtain updates that did not notify me with their Premier service. If you have the extra money a month and want to sit back and have a reputable firm do quality work for you, go with Lexington. What else do you have to lose, in the long run a better credit score will save you money regardless of how you look at it. I hope that the final items come off real soon and if I ever have any credit issues I will always return to Lexington. The return on this investment is worth it.

LeeLee

July 17th, 2012 Blountsville, AL

14 days into the program, 1 negative account deleted. I couldnt get a response that quickly doing the time consuming disputes alone. Customer service is awesome, someone always available to answer questions.

acidburn

July 15th, 2012 La Puente, CA

I've been looking for a credit repair place for a while, and after reading reviews between this place and others, I decided to go with them despite the price. I just joined them and will be updating you guys to let you know how it goes. Thanks everyone for the reviews, it was good reading then as they let me decide I wanted to give Lexington a try.

Garlin Crockett

July 11th, 2012 Columbus, OH

You have not done the job that I was looking for.All you want is money, It should not take that with my little CREDIT REPAIR!

Rick L

July 9th, 2012 Modesto, CA

I was very disappointed upon hiring for their service six months ago. Lex Law does not disclose their discount pricing (for couples) that changes after the first month. Their customer service was poor and it was humiliating to pay a company that could not give me confidence and I was not prepared to wait more than a year for the desired results.

BJ

July 9th, 2012 Beckley, WV

This is the most rudest group of individuals I have ever had the priviledge to work with. The welcoming committee was great and full of promises but reality was a horse of a different color if you had actual questions and needed advise. My husband's email to cancel was ignored! They want to keep it impersonal and computer only that way they don't have to deal with humans! I can see why they are so far from their clients. The less interaction the better!