Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Gloria

February 13th, 2013 Randallstown, MD

I just signed with Lexington Law...it's been about three weeks and already had three items removed. I need to get my experian report to them so they can work on that but my two other reports have already improved. I also highly recommend them for the informative info they provide for future purposes! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LEXINGTON LAW!!!

Renee

February 13th, 2013 Troy, MI

Just joined not sure what to expect heard from a friend how they helped his credit and took lots of negative things off so well see what they can do for me and my family so we can finally buy a house only have 12 things on there so lets see if they can help remove them i will rate them later

JSPIKES

February 13th, 2013 Corona, CA

I been with LL for about six months now i started with a whole lot of neg items on my credit and they have tremendously help my credit by removing lots things that impact my credit in a bad way i will continue with them as long as it takes....... LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

David

February 13th, 2013

I just signed up a month ago they are very good at what they do i just made my first payment pf 50 dollors already there calling me and telling me whats going on and what there doing to raise my score which is very poor right now so far they have been great

Toney

February 13th, 2013 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been with Lexington since 8/2012, and I have had 19 deletions thus far, yes they start off fast and get slow after a few months, but they do get the job done. Negitives, at times I did have to call them to update some information, I wish they provided more assistance with how to improve your scores, and provide updated scores periodically. Also, would have liked more help with having accounts that state "consumer dispute"flag removed from accounts once you have the score you need. But overall this company is the best!

Minela

February 13th, 2013 Milan, OH

Well- it is now 22 days since I signed up-- EXTREMELLY SLOW process- I have 22 items to be cleared- they are addressing 6 ( they stated that this is their max). Not a single item has been cleared. One week ago it showed that me expected response date from the bureaus was 02/09/13---now it shows 10 more days???? Still a bit too early- will give them at least 45 days to see if anything changes. Nothing on my husband's report either. I will continue to keep you informed.

iris

February 13th, 2013 Columbia, MO

i love lex ive been with them for a couple months in they have up my score by 200 increaditable dont u

Bella

February 13th, 2013 Brooklyn, NY

i put my real email to be properly validated,as a real review.Slow(later on like after mi first thirty days lol)BUT when i pull mi credit report back and forth i see the deletion(s)and i was beyond happy i had so many bad stuff on credit,some was not mine. THEY TOOK IT just about all off in thirty days dozens literally like 14 to 15 within first 10 days,amazing. . then again after i'd say a full thirty days or so ? lex got slow. uh-oh! lol but no fret for me i called etc. But i kept after them, i m not patient like that,if i do not hear from some 1 i am paying money to help me.etc. any reputable service email and or call,they even did call later after 2 months few add'l times.and yes they do work,lexington law raise my score within the first 3 to 5 or so weeks,not bad one bit! shock? yes. i was not thinking,they would but i was optimistic,and now i know the false review by a certain amount are either jealous of them and or a hater,not sure,but for me and so many it work. can't please everyone,as a businesswoman i know this,but MOST is the most important i left when i was not able to pay the recession etc. student of law,but now? I am going back to have it continue from late january 2013,all feb.mar. april. so by spring april i am praying another raise to first 30 points next 90 days! that put me where i need to be again over 620 to start shopping for a house this year,now that i am out the recession,biz is good again i can pay for the incredible service at lex law. definitely IMO(in my own opinion)they truly do work Small short term objective? 620-645 by april 1st-april 30!spring! ULTIMATE CREDIT SCORE WITH LEXINGTON help within SIX full months June 30 700 perfect for me that is awesome and i am know they will help me,as they were on their way before i had to stop paying,now i am re-joining today so i will keep you fine people posted! happy credit "good score" in 2013. we can ALL DO IT! Life is too short to forever RENT,when your able with a great score of average over 620 minimum to buy. and that is EXACTLY what i am going to do in 2013. God speedt to us all. adios.

Nick L

February 13th, 2013 Orange Park, FL

I have had LL for 1 month now and I agree, it has been very slow. I am truthfully shocked at all of the scores of 10, as a 10 would be exceptional, and the "paralprofessionals" are at best ok. They are inconsistent and sometimes helpful, somestimes a bit lost with my account. There is never the same person working on your account. They do appear to try. I will give you an update after my second month. At the moment only one item as been taken off.

Lara

February 13th, 2013 Jersey City, NJ

Just signed up and from what I read they are a good bussiness hopefully they can help me I don't have many things on my credit so hopefully it won't take to long

KC

February 13th, 2013 Pueblo, CO

3 months and 14 deletions and an improved score not sure how much but Lexington rocks for sure

Sharrieff

February 13th, 2013 San Francisco, CA

I have worked on and off with Lexington. They help me achieve about 80% of credit repair goals. Yes they are not perfect, but they will give you an excellent serivce for the money they charge. Do I recommend Lexington? Yes, but be patient and realistic with your goals. They removed the following from my credit report: foreclosure, multiple late credit card accounts, multiple old closed credit accounts. Overall, I purchased a new from the manufacures credit company, 3 out of 4 credit cards I applied for. There you have it, hope it helps and good luck. With patients, anything is possible.

Sharri & Mark

February 13th, 2013 New Orleans, LA

My husband and I have the Premier package and are very pleased with the progress so far. 2 months in and I have 14 removed and my husband has 12 removed. We cant wait to see our scores when Lexington has completed this process. Thanks Lexington, Good work!

Mitchell Zinman

January 30th, 2013 Longview, TX

Lexington has cleared up my terrible credit report. They removed over 160 items on all 3 reports total. They have raised my score over 300 POINTS. I've tried others and theres NO MATCH. There is NOT a BETTER COMPANY than LEXINGTON LAW...

Deborah

January 30th, 2013 Greenville, NC

My daughter introduced me to Lexington. She raved about how her credit score increased and the rate she was paying to have it done. I trusted her opinion and gave it a try for myself. My credit score was 545 and five months later it is 640. I have had 21 items dropped and from Equifax and 10-15 items from the other two credit agencies and I can not be more elated!! This firm has worked deligently to get items removed and the rate for service is outstanding in todays crazy economy. I would recommend them highly, it is worth every cent. Thanks Lexington Law!!!!

gary j

January 30th, 2013 Benton, KY

I just started today they talk a good talk but we will see at the end of the month if they are im like you im tired of being mislead i hope they are truthful we will see and i will let ya'll no........

Syl

January 30th, 2013 Jacksonville, FL

I started in October 2012, I'm very happy with Lexington Law. It took years for me to mess up my credit so If it's years to repair (not to many I hope :) )I'm ok with that. Good Luck people! Thanks again LL!

ic45

January 14th, 2013 Miami, FL

I started with Lexington back in 11/2012. my credit was a rap sheet long. I here people saying that Lexington is very slow. well you have to consider all the credit mistakes people have made over the years on their credit.Lexington is dedicated to resolving your credit issues.They are the best company around. stop spending 1000- 2800 dollars for some unknown credit repair person to fix your credit illegally. Call Lexington law right away.

Cecilj

January 10th, 2013 Stafford, VA

I am very excited I started December 06,2012 and its has been a month and already 4items have been remove off of my credit report I would recommend this company to anyone I mean for 99 bucks a month u can't beat it for all the work that they do for you and you can contact them at anytime... Thanks Lexington law you guys are awesome so far ..

Anthony Ortefa

December 28th, 2012 Richmond, CA

Im excited im a new customer all the reviews look good to me better than fileing bankruptcey

Paul

November 15th, 2012 Fort Huachuca, AZ

I was downrange in Iraq back in 2003 and had a score of 420..After serving a year I left with a score of 648... Amazaing how they did that however.. It requires patience...The are fast then they get slow.. And I was really about to quit them at first because they was only disputing the items and I know I could have done that... But I am proud of their services but If I go again it won't be the Premier Package... Great job Lextington..

LYNETTE

November 15th, 2012 Culver City, CA

I SIGNED UP WITH LEXINGTON ON OCTOBER 3RD,2012 SO FAR LEXINGTON HAS REMOVED INQURIES AND NEGATIVE ITEMS OFF MY REPORT AND STILL WORKING. GO LEXINGTON!!!!

Stagr

November 7th, 2012 Sacramento, CA

I signed up with Lexington in January of 2012, it is now July 2012. I can honestly say that Lexington does work. Although they can be slow, I have had a total of 25 items removed from all three credit agencies and have 3 more left on each one. I haven't pulled my credit score but I am sure it has gone up tremendously from the high 600's to whatever it is now. The only issue with Lexington is their process takes time and patience. I even had my "Included in BK's" removed as well. Could I do this myself ? I'm sure I could have but I don't have the time or expertise to dispute the negative items on my report. I will recommend you do the Concord level service at 79 dollars a month because the Premier service is not worth it, the only difference is the alerts you recieve and they don't always come through like you would expect. At times I would have to contact Lexington to obtain updates that did not notify me with their Premier service. If you have the extra money a month and want to sit back and have a reputable firm do quality work for you, go with Lexington. What else do you have to lose, in the long run a better credit score will save you money regardless of how you look at it. I hope that the final items come off real soon and if I ever have any credit issues I will always return to Lexington. The return on this investment is worth it.

mslynn

November 7th, 2012 Wichita, KS

I have been with Lexington Law for 2 months with the least inexpensive plan my credit socre was 457 and now it is 547. I should have joined them sooner!!!!!

Bob

November 7th, 2012 Woonsocket, RI

Excellent Courteous Service....with Lexington's help I boosted by Credit Score to 690 and was able to purchase my current home this past April....with a 4% fixed mortgage. I have recommended this firm to many of my friends.....Lexington gets results !!!! What you do not know concerning your credit score will most certainly hurt you. I check mine weekly on creditkarma...and its free and does not hurt hurt you on the Big 3 Credit Scoring Companies. My Credit Score is now 700 & rising Thanks Lexington.....You're the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mone

November 7th, 2012 Plainville, CT

just signed up with lexington law and im excited reading these reviews. i will be reporting back in 30days for an update!!

keishag

November 7th, 2012 Boston, MA

I'm pleased with Lexington Law group everything they stand for, is what they accomplish for the client. The only problem I have they are very pricey for someone on a low income, and they charge a late fee if your payment is late... :( $19.99. I would love to continue with my services I"m just so broke!!! Signed Student/Single Parent!!!!

Candice Melvin

November 7th, 2012 Clayton, NC

I have been with Lexington since May 2012.I 'm so happy with their service.M y credit score has improved over 80 points.I have had over 40 negative items removed from my report.I will say like everyone else things have slowed down alot lately.

Leeann

November 7th, 2012 Denver, CO

Sept 6,2012 wanted to raise my credit rating to repair my credit. they are doing a great job already 5 to 6 bankruptcy items have disappeared. A little pricey at first but they are worth it. Thanks Lexington

Mr. Marty

November 7th, 2012 Waterbury, CT

I have been with Lexington for about 5 months @ 100 a month and I had up to date 9-5-12 . I had 14 items taken off, but like Km up above me . It seems like the harder ones seem to take a long time to get off, Im not complaining because I had good success with Lexington. Im not a hype type of a guy , just stating tha facts on how well they did on my credit bureaus reports.

A.Miner

November 7th, 2012 Saint Louis, MO

Lexington Law Firm is very good at what they do. Their pricing is fare. The cost of having bad credited is a lot greater in price and lifestyle, than what they charge. I started with them this year with a 459, credit score and now my highest score is 682, all during the year of 2012. I'm very thankful and appreciate them. I rated them a nine, because their is also room for growth.

dang

November 7th, 2012 Houston, TX

I have been with Lexington law a little over a month and already have had 2 items deleted I would tell anyone Lexington is the best

Maria

November 7th, 2012 Newport Beach, CA

so far...so good I signed up and I'm waiting to see the results on my first month. I will post again once things start being removed from my credit report. It's just week one so far. Looking forward. I like their website and the way they disclose things

jananes

October 18th, 2012 Atlanta, GA

I signed up with lexington on sept 7,2012 and im very happy to say that today october 17,2012... 7 items have come off, 3 on transunion and 4 on equifax. Cant wait to see my experian. They are really amazing

John S.

October 17th, 2012 Charlotte, NC

i'm definately going to use this company,because they showed me what alot other companies would'nt.. And soon i'll be debt free,Thank God for this company!!

Gregory

October 15th, 2012 Aberdeen, MD

Thanks Lexington for all the help that you given me. All I can say is that this Company is about their business and they're trust worthy. l'm going to pass the word down to people that could use the (help) trust me, I will re-sign with them.

Fernando

September 26th, 2012 Palm Bay, FL

I've been signed up with Lexington one month today. So far I have received notification of 6 negative items removed from my credit. I have not yet ordered a new copy of my credit report to verify this, but I'm very pleased so far!

Jetta

September 26th, 2012 Chapin, SC

I have been with Lexington Law firm for almost 2 months, they have deleted 10 negative items off my credit report. I am proud to be of client. GO LEXINGTON LAW FIRM!!!

YÁSSER

August 27th, 2012 Metuchen, NJ

Excellent services across the board. I have been with Lexington Law since January 2012 and I have had 19 items removed. Customer service through e-mail or telephone is professional and smply outstanding. 100% recommended to anyone with severe and numerous credit issues.

WILLIAM BLACKWELL

August 24th, 2012 Houston, TX

I have been with them since Jan of 2012 and all together the have removed 17 negative items off my report, things have slowed down on the removals i haven"t had any removals in a couple of months but still in all i am very impressed with the service but i i"m waiting to see whats next for me hope i get some but i"m going to stay here with them for a year, i know it will be very well worth the wait!!!!!!! Thanks Lexington!!!!

Kathy G

August 21st, 2012 Cleveland, TN

AWESOME!! Barely a month into it, they have removed 6 items from my report, with new letters going out weekly! Well worth the money. Hoping to be able to buy a house next year! Thanks!

Marci

August 16th, 2012 Hood River, OR

For anyone trying to get their credit report taken care of I STRONGLY recommend Lexington Law. 580 to 765 WOW in just a short period of time. If it wasn't for Lexington Law my husband and I wouldn't of been able to purchase our first home together! THANK YOU Lexinton Law :)

ryan

August 4th, 2012 Panama City, FL

Just signed up with Lexington to try to repair my credit so I can buy a house for my family. Within, 1 week I had 4 things removed off my credit (including a repossession). Couldn't be more happier. The only problem now is that it seems like things are slowing done, but at least the important stuff got deleted.

K.M

July 20th, 2012 Reno, NV

They removed things fast in the beginning but after being with them for a couple months.. it seems like its taking forever to get anything removed. Was also wondering why they challenge 5 negatives on my husbands but only 1 or 2 on mine??? Lets get movin Lexington or your gonna lose 2 customers..

LeeLee

July 20th, 2012 Blountsville, AL

14 days into the program, 1 negative account deleted. I couldnt get a response that quickly doing the time consuming disputes alone. Customer service is awesome, someone always available to answer questions.

acidburn

July 16th, 2012 La Puente, CA

I've been looking for a credit repair place for a while, and after reading reviews between this place and others, I decided to go with them despite the price. I just joined them and will be updating you guys to let you know how it goes. Thanks everyone for the reviews, it was good reading then as they let me decide I wanted to give Lexington a try.

Beatrice

July 10th, 2012

I have been with Lexington law a little over a month and already have had five items deleted I would tell anyone Lexington is the best

Chelsey Adian

July 7th, 2012 Lehi, UT

I had a few collections calling and harassing me from back east, so shady, and very upsetting! I really needed my credit score up too so my husband and I can refi our home. Lexington was fantastic. Everything I expected. So far results have been great, we're sticking with them. :)

Suzanne S

July 7th, 2012 Lynnwood, WA

A friend sent me here. Best $80 a month I could spend. I have old debt, mostly medical and municipal from my 20's. It's been 3 months and they have gotten 15 items removed! 12 to go. Moving quick. Thanks! I finally feel someone is on my side.

Michael

June 29th, 2012 TX

I have been with lexington now for 2 months and have had 3 items removed in just 2 months my score went up 67 points!!! Its good