Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

patricia
February 14th, 2013

if they can keep my credit steady, and rebuke the fraud , there going to be an( A )in my book!

julian
February 14th, 2013 Kew Gardens, NY

just started today i hope its worth it...

Cncerned Customer
February 14th, 2013 Severna Park, MD

I have to agree with alot of the psot, that this company is very thorough. However, the down side is that it takes them forever to remove things off your report. I have been with them for almost a year and it is frustrated to keep paying for service that is lingering.

Joe
February 14th, 2013 Payson, AZ

I am very happy with their service i have been with them for 3 months and have 11 things removed already

DANNY102171
February 14th, 2013

I SING UP WITH LEXINTON LAW ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO AND SO FAR THEY HAVE DELETED TWO LATE PAYMENT AND A COLLECTION, ITS PRICY BUT WELL WORTH IT EVEN IF THERE KINDA SLOW ON REMOVING NEGATIVE ITEMS.

roddyy
February 14th, 2013 Greenwood, IN

LLF is the best, I have been with them for 4 months and have had 14 neg listings removed...

Ms.K
February 13th, 2013 San Diego, CA

Just joined and i'm very please this far. will keep you updated on my Goal.

Cindy
February 13th, 2013 Alpine, UT

FYI: Lexington law doesn't remove the bad credit reports, late payments, etc. The creditor or a credit bureau does that. Lexington helps to initiate credit dispute and then follows the progress. You are paying for that service.

GREGORY C.
February 13th, 2013 Cordova, TN

GREAT COMPANY JUST REALLY SLOW BEEN WITH THEM 5 MONTH SCORE IMPROVING VERY SLOWLY ONLY ESCALATE 1 ITEM PER CYCLE.

JASMINE
February 13th, 2013 Roselle, NJ

They are a good reputable company BUT....THE CONS.....they are just soooooooo slow. I been with them for the past 5-6 months and i've only seen maybe a ten point increase and 4 or 5 of the 17 items i have in the negatives removed. Just takes soooooo long, and the prices are a little high for people wanting debt relief/credit restoration. $60 is the lowest.

nordia
February 13th, 2013 Lake Hiawatha, NJ

just signed up, now waiting on the result

daniel
February 13th, 2013 Denver, CO

I have been with them almost a year it works but it takes a long time they arent going to make money off of you if they take everything off in one month they would loose money they milk it if you read the info they send it states for the best results pay the concord premier 100 a month and for best results members who stay one year have had the most success so dont cry you were told the service cost 1200 they just break it up through a full year pretty much im happy because my credit score has gone up they have removed 7 items my score was 420 my highest one now is 682

CoreyJ
February 13th, 2013 Memphis, TN

I'm a little nervous about how thinigs are going to go. I just signed up today and had the opportunity to review me credit reports with the an agent and was advised on the entire process. Im using their premium service hoping that I will get the best results. I have over 15 negative items on my report some which include 2 repos and 1 housing judgement for moving and not paying rent. my credit score is presently 498. I prey to God that Lexington help me because today , I understand the value of good credit. You cant do noting in the United States if America with out it.

Alexis
February 13th, 2013 Clinton Township, MI

I'm a skeptic, so when I decided the time has come for me to start getting my credit cleaning up, I started researching legitmate credit repair companies in hope of finding one that's registered with the BBB as well as the Dept of Justice. In my research, Lexingtonlaw was the highest rated among other credit repair agencies and was the ONLY credit repair company recommended by FHA. So five months ago I signed up with them and I'm so glad I did. I had 15 negative items on my report at the time and now I'm down to 8 with an increase in my score from 624 to 734. Only reason they got a "9" from me is because I'm still waiting on the other 8 neg items to be removed before I rate them a "10". I HIGHLY recommend Lexingtonlaw to any and everyone who's looking for a reputable credit repair agency. They can be a little slow at times, but the end results will be worth the wait if you're a patience person. their asking price is worth the results as well.

Gloria
February 13th, 2013 Randallstown, MD

I just signed with Lexington Law...it's been about three weeks and already had three items removed. I need to get my experian report to them so they can work on that but my two other reports have already improved. I also highly recommend them for the informative info they provide for future purposes! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LEXINGTON LAW!!!

Renee
February 13th, 2013 Troy, MI

Just joined not sure what to expect heard from a friend how they helped his credit and took lots of negative things off so well see what they can do for me and my family so we can finally buy a house only have 12 things on there so lets see if they can help remove them i will rate them later

JSPIKES
February 13th, 2013 Corona, CA

I been with LL for about six months now i started with a whole lot of neg items on my credit and they have tremendously help my credit by removing lots things that impact my credit in a bad way i will continue with them as long as it takes....... LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

David
February 13th, 2013

I just signed up a month ago they are very good at what they do i just made my first payment pf 50 dollors already there calling me and telling me whats going on and what there doing to raise my score which is very poor right now so far they have been great

Toney
February 13th, 2013 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been with Lexington since 8/2012, and I have had 19 deletions thus far, yes they start off fast and get slow after a few months, but they do get the job done. Negitives, at times I did have to call them to update some information, I wish they provided more assistance with how to improve your scores, and provide updated scores periodically. Also, would have liked more help with having accounts that state "consumer dispute"flag removed from accounts once you have the score you need. But overall this company is the best!

Minela
February 13th, 2013 Milan, OH

Well- it is now 22 days since I signed up-- EXTREMELLY SLOW process- I have 22 items to be cleared- they are addressing 6 ( they stated that this is their max). Not a single item has been cleared. One week ago it showed that me expected response date from the bureaus was 02/09/13---now it shows 10 more days???? Still a bit too early- will give them at least 45 days to see if anything changes. Nothing on my husband's report either. I will continue to keep you informed.

iris
February 13th, 2013 Columbia, MO

i love lex ive been with them for a couple months in they have up my score by 200 increaditable dont u

Bella
February 13th, 2013 Brooklyn, NY

i put my real email to be properly validated,as a real review.Slow(later on like after mi first thirty days lol)BUT when i pull mi credit report back and forth i see the deletion(s)and i was beyond happy i had so many bad stuff on credit,some was not mine. THEY TOOK IT just about all off in thirty days dozens literally like 14 to 15 within first 10 days,amazing. . then again after i'd say a full thirty days or so ? lex got slow. uh-oh! lol but no fret for me i called etc. But i kept after them, i m not patient like that,if i do not hear from some 1 i am paying money to help me.etc. any reputable service email and or call,they even did call later after 2 months few add'l times.and yes they do work,lexington law raise my score within the first 3 to 5 or so weeks,not bad one bit! shock? yes. i was not thinking,they would but i was optimistic,and now i know the false review by a certain amount are either jealous of them and or a hater,not sure,but for me and so many it work. can't please everyone,as a businesswoman i know this,but MOST is the most important i left when i was not able to pay the recession etc. student of law,but now? I am going back to have it continue from late january 2013,all feb.mar. april. so by spring april i am praying another raise to first 30 points next 90 days! that put me where i need to be again over 620 to start shopping for a house this year,now that i am out the recession,biz is good again i can pay for the incredible service at lex law. definitely IMO(in my own opinion)they truly do work Small short term objective? 620-645 by april 1st-april 30!spring! ULTIMATE CREDIT SCORE WITH LEXINGTON help within SIX full months June 30 700 perfect for me that is awesome and i am know they will help me,as they were on their way before i had to stop paying,now i am re-joining today so i will keep you fine people posted! happy credit "good score" in 2013. we can ALL DO IT! Life is too short to forever RENT,when your able with a great score of average over 620 minimum to buy. and that is EXACTLY what i am going to do in 2013. God speedt to us all. adios.

Nick L
February 13th, 2013 Orange Park, FL

I have had LL for 1 month now and I agree, it has been very slow. I am truthfully shocked at all of the scores of 10, as a 10 would be exceptional, and the "paralprofessionals" are at best ok. They are inconsistent and sometimes helpful, somestimes a bit lost with my account. There is never the same person working on your account. They do appear to try. I will give you an update after my second month. At the moment only one item as been taken off.

Lara
February 13th, 2013 Jersey City, NJ

Just signed up and from what I read they are a good bussiness hopefully they can help me I don't have many things on my credit so hopefully it won't take to long

KC
February 13th, 2013 Pueblo, CO

3 months and 14 deletions and an improved score not sure how much but Lexington rocks for sure

Sharrieff
February 13th, 2013 San Francisco, CA

I have worked on and off with Lexington. They help me achieve about 80% of credit repair goals. Yes they are not perfect, but they will give you an excellent serivce for the money they charge. Do I recommend Lexington? Yes, but be patient and realistic with your goals. They removed the following from my credit report: foreclosure, multiple late credit card accounts, multiple old closed credit accounts. Overall, I purchased a new from the manufacures credit company, 3 out of 4 credit cards I applied for. There you have it, hope it helps and good luck. With patients, anything is possible.

Sharri & Mark
February 13th, 2013 New Orleans, LA

My husband and I have the Premier package and are very pleased with the progress so far. 2 months in and I have 14 removed and my husband has 12 removed. We cant wait to see our scores when Lexington has completed this process. Thanks Lexington, Good work!

Mitch Z
January 30th, 2013 Longview, TX

Lexington has cleared up my terrible credit report. They removed over 160 items on all 3 reports total. They have raised my score over 300 POINTS. I've tried others and theres NO MATCH. There is NOT a BETTER COMPANY than LEXINGTON LAW...

Deborah
January 30th, 2013 Greenville, NC

My daughter introduced me to Lexington. She raved about how her credit score increased and the rate she was paying to have it done. I trusted her opinion and gave it a try for myself. My credit score was 545 and five months later it is 640. I have had 21 items dropped and from Equifax and 10-15 items from the other two credit agencies and I can not be more elated!! This firm has worked deligently to get items removed and the rate for service is outstanding in todays crazy economy. I would recommend them highly, it is worth every cent. Thanks Lexington Law!!!!

gary j
January 30th, 2013 Benton, KY

I just started today they talk a good talk but we will see at the end of the month if they are im like you im tired of being mislead i hope they are truthful we will see and i will let ya'll no........

Syl
January 30th, 2013 Jacksonville, FL

I started in October 2012, I'm very happy with Lexington Law. It took years for me to mess up my credit so If it's years to repair (not to many I hope :) )I'm ok with that. Good Luck people! Thanks again LL!

ic45
January 14th, 2013 Miami, FL

I started with Lexington back in 11/2012. my credit was a rap sheet long. I here people saying that Lexington is very slow. well you have to consider all the credit mistakes people have made over the years on their credit.Lexington is dedicated to resolving your credit issues.They are the best company around. stop spending 1000- 2800 dollars for some unknown credit repair person to fix your credit illegally. Call Lexington law right away.

Cecilj
January 10th, 2013 Stafford, VA

I am very excited I started December 06,2012 and its has been a month and already 4items have been remove off of my credit report I would recommend this company to anyone I mean for 99 bucks a month u can't beat it for all the work that they do for you and you can contact them at anytime... Thanks Lexington law you guys are awesome so far ..

Anthony Ortefa
December 28th, 2012 Richmond, CA

Im excited im a new customer all the reviews look good to me better than fileing bankruptcey

Paul
November 15th, 2012 Fort Huachuca, AZ

I was downrange in Iraq back in 2003 and had a score of 420..After serving a year I left with a score of 648... Amazaing how they did that however.. It requires patience...The are fast then they get slow.. And I was really about to quit them at first because they was only disputing the items and I know I could have done that... But I am proud of their services but If I go again it won't be the Premier Package... Great job Lextington..

LYNETTE
November 15th, 2012 Culver City, CA

I SIGNED UP WITH LEXINGTON ON OCTOBER 3RD,2012 SO FAR LEXINGTON HAS REMOVED INQURIES AND NEGATIVE ITEMS OFF MY REPORT AND STILL WORKING. GO LEXINGTON!!!!

Stagr
November 7th, 2012 Sacramento, CA

I signed up with Lexington in January of 2012, it is now July 2012. I can honestly say that Lexington does work. Although they can be slow, I have had a total of 25 items removed from all three credit agencies and have 3 more left on each one. I haven't pulled my credit score but I am sure it has gone up tremendously from the high 600's to whatever it is now. The only issue with Lexington is their process takes time and patience. I even had my "Included in BK's" removed as well. Could I do this myself ? I'm sure I could have but I don't have the time or expertise to dispute the negative items on my report. I will recommend you do the Concord level service at 79 dollars a month because the Premier service is not worth it, the only difference is the alerts you recieve and they don't always come through like you would expect. At times I would have to contact Lexington to obtain updates that did not notify me with their Premier service. If you have the extra money a month and want to sit back and have a reputable firm do quality work for you, go with Lexington. What else do you have to lose, in the long run a better credit score will save you money regardless of how you look at it. I hope that the final items come off real soon and if I ever have any credit issues I will always return to Lexington. The return on this investment is worth it.

mslynn
November 7th, 2012 Wichita, KS

I have been with Lexington Law for 2 months with the least inexpensive plan my credit socre was 457 and now it is 547. I should have joined them sooner!!!!!

Bob
November 7th, 2012 Woonsocket, RI

Excellent Courteous Service....with Lexington's help I boosted by Credit Score to 690 and was able to purchase my current home this past April....with a 4% fixed mortgage. I have recommended this firm to many of my friends.....Lexington gets results !!!! What you do not know concerning your credit score will most certainly hurt you. I check mine weekly on creditkarma...and its free and does not hurt hurt you on the Big 3 Credit Scoring Companies. My Credit Score is now 700 & rising Thanks Lexington.....You're the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mone
November 7th, 2012 Plainville, CT

just signed up with lexington law and im excited reading these reviews. i will be reporting back in 30days for an update!!

keishag
November 7th, 2012 Boston, MA

I'm pleased with Lexington Law group everything they stand for, is what they accomplish for the client. The only problem I have they are very pricey for someone on a low income, and they charge a late fee if your payment is late... :( $19.99. I would love to continue with my services I"m just so broke!!! Signed Student/Single Parent!!!!

Candice Melvin
November 7th, 2012 Clayton, NC

I have been with Lexington since May 2012.I 'm so happy with their service.M y credit score has improved over 80 points.I have had over 40 negative items removed from my report.I will say like everyone else things have slowed down alot lately.

Leeann
November 7th, 2012 Denver, CO

Sept 6,2012 wanted to raise my credit rating to repair my credit. they are doing a great job already 5 to 6 bankruptcy items have disappeared. A little pricey at first but they are worth it. Thanks Lexington

Mr. Marty
November 7th, 2012 Waterbury, CT

I have been with Lexington for about 5 months @ 100 a month and I had up to date 9-5-12 . I had 14 items taken off, but like Km up above me . It seems like the harder ones seem to take a long time to get off, Im not complaining because I had good success with Lexington. Im not a hype type of a guy , just stating tha facts on how well they did on my credit bureaus reports.

A.Miner
November 7th, 2012 Saint Louis, MO

Lexington Law Firm is very good at what they do. Their pricing is fare. The cost of having bad credited is a lot greater in price and lifestyle, than what they charge. I started with them this year with a 459, credit score and now my highest score is 682, all during the year of 2012. I'm very thankful and appreciate them. I rated them a nine, because their is also room for growth.

dang
November 7th, 2012 Houston, TX

I have been with Lexington law a little over a month and already have had 2 items deleted I would tell anyone Lexington is the best

Maria
November 7th, 2012 Newport Beach, CA

so far...so good I signed up and I'm waiting to see the results on my first month. I will post again once things start being removed from my credit report. It's just week one so far. Looking forward. I like their website and the way they disclose things

jananes
October 18th, 2012 Atlanta, GA

I signed up with lexington on sept 7,2012 and im very happy to say that today october 17,2012... 7 items have come off, 3 on transunion and 4 on equifax. Cant wait to see my experian. They are really amazing

John S.
October 17th, 2012 Charlotte, NC

i'm definately going to use this company,because they showed me what alot other companies would'nt.. And soon i'll be debt free,Thank God for this company!!

Gregory
October 15th, 2012 Aberdeen, MD

Thanks Lexington for all the help that you given me. All I can say is that this Company is about their business and they're trust worthy. l'm going to pass the word down to people that could use the (help) trust me, I will re-sign with them.