Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

[email protected]

June 5th, 2013

I signed up today and although I haven't had the time to experience the results, I would like to coment on how they combined such a high efficient professional representation of their company and courtesy with respect to the client. Looking toward to doing business with them. its nice to work with someone knowarAble about whAt they do. think about it.. lets see about the actions, Maybe it will match and I'll get my credit cleAned up also..

Donne

May 28th, 2013 Orem, UT

I worked for Lexington for 3 years. They explain the time involved. This is not an overnight process. The credit bureaus and creditors have up to 60 days to respond. They only work on a maximum of 6 accounts at a time because too many at one time frequently results in the credit bureaus considering them "frivolous" and refusing to address the accounts. Unless the item is incorrect, there is no guarantee that the bureaus or the creditors will remove it. They are entitled to continue to show valid items. Lexington works to convince them to remove all items.

Butyful

May 22nd, 2013 Farmington, MI

I ahve been with Lexington since February 2013 total they have removed 11 items. # from Experian, 5 from transunion and 3 from Equifax. I am pleased. Lexington if you think about it is not really slow as far as clearing your credit. Letters are being sent out you have to give them 30 days to respond. When a company doesnt respond, Lexington go the Legal way and have them removed. Yes you have to give the company 30 days rather lexington do it or you but Lexington have them removed quicker.

Marilaine

May 21st, 2013 Flat Rock, MI

I just sign up with LL a month ago so far so good they have removed 4 item on my credit > I will be back soon to updated you guys on the process soon

Natalie T

May 21st, 2013 Boston, MA

I started with the company may 5th and I tell you all u was super skeptical I was one of those people hit by the recession and was in a financial crisis this affected my score. Less than a month and 1 item removed that I have disputed many times in the past. I am very happy with Lexington law and will recommend it to the world I don't care how long it takes! I am very pleased thumbs up LL!

DPilla

May 21st, 2013 Mays Landing, NJ

I signed up with Lexington in April and I already have 4 negative items removed from my Trans Union report. I am going to work with Inquiry Assist and still waiting for Experian and Equifax results. Being patient, good things come to those who wait. Very pleased so far.

Karen

May 21st, 2013 Running Springs, CA

Hey I've signed up with LL for 3 wks now and 4 items were deleted. I'll see what happens next.

BJ

May 14th, 2013 Beckley, WV

This is the most rudest group of individuals I have ever had the priviledge to work with. The welcoming committee was great and full of promises but reality was a horse of a different color if you had actual questions and needed advise. My husband's email to cancel was ignored! They want to keep it impersonal and computer only that way they don't have to deal with humans! I can see why they are so far from their clients. The less interaction the better!

Elise

May 14th, 2013 Pflugerville, TX

I started using them in June. They have taken several things off my report. I love getting letters from creditors stating they had to remove their cases from my report because of one reason or another. Unfortunately I had to stop using them for now because I simply can't afford their fee. If you have an extra $100 every month they are worth it. But for a single mom, working retail, well just can't afford it.

Bryan

May 14th, 2013 Phoenix, AZ

I was with Lexington for 14 months and they did remove a bunch of items off my credit report, but it did not increase my scores. After 14 months, I still had two scores in the 500s and 1 about 650. It was so disapointing. This is NOT what they said they could do.

Mike F

May 13th, 2013 Inwood, WV

Me and my wife signed up on Jan 30th i had 15 bad things on mine she had 45 bad items as of may 1st all of my bad items were deleted and 18 items were deleted from my wife's my credit score went from 552 to 724 in just 90 days and my wife's score ,well we will soon check we are very happy and it is actually fun watching and waiting for your score to improve it is well worth the money.

Daniel Parramore

May 10th, 2013 TX

I signed up with Lex Law April 3, 2013. I'm very happy with results so far, today May 2, 2013 I received a text saying 1 item has been removed. I only need 10 removals. I also got alot of my hard inquiries down to single digit numbers by printing out everything they planned out for me. This program works regardless of the price, just have faith in them. I recommend them to anyone.

MRS.BRISTYLEZ

May 10th, 2013 Shelby, NC

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH LEXINGTON FOR SOME MONTHS NOW AND THEY HAVE DONE ME RIGHT AND I AM PLEASED WITH ALL THAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME AND I HAVE A FEW MORE ITEMS FOR THEM TO GET OFF MY CREDIT REPORTS. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES I WILL BE PATIENT CAUSE GOD SAID BE PATIENT THINGS WILL GET DONE. I DON'T RUSH THINGS OR GET INTO A RUSH CAUSE THAT MESSES UP A LOT OF THINGS. BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS THAT LEXINGTON THAT GOT DONE I WENT FROM 40 ITEMS TO 15 ITEMS AND I AM VERY PLEASED. THAT HAS LET ME KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING AND DOING THEIR JOB AND TAKING CARE OF MY CREDIT REPORT AND DOING A FINE JOB. I GIVE THEM A 10 +++++++ WITH A AWESOME A+++++++

Eric b

April 23rd, 2013 Modesto, CA

I've been using Lexington Law for over a year and they have removed 20 items from my credit report ( yes, I said 20 items). And 3 of them were judgment liens!! I was skeptic when I first signed up but Lexington Law held true to their claim of being the most successful credit repair company in the business! I've gone from a paltry 560 credit score to a score of 718! These guys are the real deal!

konrad korzeniowski

April 23rd, 2013 New Britain, CT

My name is Konrad Korzeniowski I am co-founder of Bankernews.com. As a former client of lexington law I can only say good words about lexingtonlaw . Lexington Law was able to repair my credit from bad to excellent within the 6 month periods. I am so glad that they do it. If somebody want help. Just give them a call. They are very kind and very patient, they have huge experience in credit industry. They are always ready to help you. Lexington law will never let you stay alone.

K.M

April 23rd, 2013 Reno, NV

I have paid 300 dollars and 2 things have been removed off of equifax, 1 off of experian, and 5 off of transunion.. seems to be taking quite longer than usual to remove the rest of the few negative items.. I am about to opt out rather then pay more money.. last month I paid a hundred and I saw no results.

Minela

April 23rd, 2013 Milan, OH

As promised, I am updating you on my exprerience with Lexington as well as my husband's. One month into the program-- NOTHING HAS HAPPENED -NOT A SINGLE ITEM REMOVED. 2 more weeks like this ans we are leaving to a competitor. We are not in the cheaper program. Not very impressed at all. My expected answer time is now end of February.

Victor

April 23rd, 2013 Gary, IN

Yesterday took on LL services. Looking forward to results and will update on the results.

Eunice Nettles-Piggott

April 23rd, 2013 Newport News, VA

I started with LL 3 month ago and My husband and I are pleased with what they have done . 12 item (with both) have been removed . More on my' credit then his . I am impressed . Anyone thats having credit problems should try them . Thank you for all you've done.

cc

April 19th, 2013

I just started this February and my score for all 3 reports have went up at least 50points. Very happy with the progress

Andrea D****

April 4th, 2013 Orlando, FL

Since i moved from Europe i really didn't know how credit worked and no one ever teach me....so few late payments and few medical bill and for the last 12 years it was horrible. I checked online on this site the review and wanted to give them a shot.Not even 5 months with the company and from 544 my credit went up to 653. Was able finally to get 2 new cars for me and my wife and next object will be my house. Can't thank them enough

Rob

March 18th, 2013 Kane, PA

This law firm is top notch, I could'nt be happier. The money I saved getting lower interest rate's far out weigh the small amount lexington law charges. One loan went from 15.99 down to 2.1. I could hardly believe the low rates I can get now. Remember paying cash when you can is always better than credit or credit cards.

Rob

March 18th, 2013 Kane, PA

I should have mentioned in my earlier comment, I had 36 negatives total, and it has taken 1 year to remove them, kinda slow but well worth the wait. You can also down grade to $24.99 a month after they get some removed.

MJ Blvd

March 18th, 2013 Jersey City, NJ

Lexington Law is incredible. They really help you boost you credit score hopes and expenses. Suddenly you'll notice the gradual reduction in your stress level your savings or checking account. They even reduce, sometime level, or completely wipe out your income which may take some time, and requires a lot of patience because even people with bad credit may have doubts about Lexi's efficacy. But soon you'll be doubt free which should happen way before you're ever debt free. Hard to believe I know; but it's the God's Honest Truth. You'll See...

Felicia Brown

March 12th, 2013 Decatur, GA

I just signed up, and Im wondering how severe is some of your credit report,how long did it actually take, and , did you see an increase in your score right away?... They seem to be moving along at a good pace, so Im just curious to know.

G.H.

March 12th, 2013 Detroit, MI

I just signed up. I'm hoping things go smoothly. The initial consultation was very convincing. I need this bad so I think I'll probably be a payor. I promised myself that I'm not going to give up until I get the condo that I want.

anthony licea

March 12th, 2013 San Jose, CA

CORRECTION:THEY HAVE NO WAY OF UPDATING YOUR EXPERIAN REPORT BECAUSE EXPERIAN DOES NOT GIVE THEM UPDATES! I MENTIONED EQUIFAX BUT IT WAS EXPERIAN!!overall spent a lot of money with very lil results...SMH

ATJ

March 12th, 2013 Richmond, VA

I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't know how they got my number. My credit score was so bad after the housing market tank. Equifax score 475 with 17 neg items, Experian 473 with 24 neg items, TransUnion 475 with 23 neg items. Within the first 3 weeks nothing happen then 2 neg from Equifax, 3 Experian, and 6 Neg Items from TransUnion. Im going to stick this out bc they are working hard for that $99. I can't wait to see what 4 month is going to look like!!!! Great Company Pricesless

Antonio

March 12th, 2013

Totally impressed, removed 6 state leins and 5 negatives that should have already been removed because they were past 7 years. Provided disputes for me with the Credit Bureaus challenging the negatives and winning on all of them.Continued to pay my bills on time, credit score increased 90 points.

DAMEIAN COOPER

March 12th, 2013 Fairbanks, AK

well i have been with LL for 11 months and my score has climbed 130 points. LL has broight me from mid4's so I am satified. I have to admit I blame myself for alot of this problem so i cant be upset of the time it takes to be removed. So I am paying for the service

New member!!!!

March 11th, 2013 Phenix City, AL

I just got started with this company and i cant wait to get results..... The representatives seemed knowledgable and friendly. I'll update a comment to let you know how it went.

thickness481

March 11th, 2013 Newaygo, MI

I sign up last week and they just email me telling me the removed 6 items already... all i can do is wait until i see my credit report..

avp

February 28th, 2013 Philadelphia, PA

i start today my score is 528 let see how it works. i know about them by credit karma let see if it work for reallll i will review back i hope with good news..

shelia

February 28th, 2013 Bossier City, LA

i have been with lexington law since December 2012 and already see improvements I'm very very please thus far and very excited getting redy to purchase a home as soon as possiable I will recomend this firm to any one in need of help in credit repair I talk to a mortage broker about them and she was sure it could be done i had explain my situation and now she is recomending to all her clients that is in need of help with credit repair thanks lexington law

kristi

February 28th, 2013 Carrollton, TX

Super happy so far. Signed up on Jan 28 and 12 removals so far! I'm very pleased. Letters have been sent and I can't wait till the beginning of March to see what else is removed. I regret not signing up sooner!

juan garcia

February 28th, 2013 Lorain, OH

sow far im a new client i have faith that they are going to fix my credit i will let you now how it go and will give them my results

Texan Leatherhead

February 28th, 2013 Katy, TX

I signed up Nov.28, 2012. And to date 5 late payments have been removed,1 of the 5 removed was a (60 day late)i`m just an avg person not paid or anything.There it is, have a great day

Sylvia V

February 20th, 2013 Asbury Park, NJ

I started with Lexington Law back in September 2012. They have removed some negative items from my credit report yet my credit score has Gone up about 20 points .They are very slow.Will post again if it improves

gordon haggans

February 20th, 2013 Milford, CT

I just signed on. The people are very professional. The rating for the most part are 10. Which is outstanding. I'll see what they can do for me. I

Drebae1103

February 19th, 2013 Highland Springs, VA

I signed up with Lexington Law January 11, 2013 and so far they have removed 11 items from my credit report. 4 from Equfax, 1 from Experian, and 6 from TransUnion. I am completely happy with Lexington Law thus far. I must admit I was a little worried at first bc I didnt hear from anyone so I didn't know exactly what was happening. My goal is to purchase a house. My credit score was not good at all and was referred to this company. Well let's just say I look forward to purchasing my first home!!!!!! good luck

ALEXANDER MANNING

February 14th, 2013 Jackson Heights, NY

WOW! IT ONLY TOOK LEXINGTON LAW FIRM 3 MONTHS TO DELETE ALMOST ALL NEGATIVE ITEMS OFF MY CREDIT REPORT!...MONEY WELL SPENT $$$$$$ . I SENT IN ALL INFORMATION TO THEM NEEDED TO FIGHT FOR ME....YOU JUST CANT SIT ON YOUR BUTT, AND NOT SEND IN INFORMATION AND PAPER WORK. THANK LEXINGTON LAW FIRM YOUR THE BEST. 05/03/2012

Nikitas Kouimanis

February 14th, 2013 Howell, NJ

Great Company the best

Olivia P

February 14th, 2013 Tracy, CA

I thanks Jesus for Lexington Law, this firm are the best been with the firms for 6m. Already remove many items from my report. keep up the good work no faulty in this. The team are hard working in dedicated. keep on doing the good deed to all Lexington Law staff..

Tivona

February 14th, 2013 West Palm Beach, FL

I just signed up today July 6 2012. I will leave another feedback to see how its going. And the 99 dollars a month is pricey so they better not let me down....

joseph brown

February 14th, 2013

I been with them for a few months and they have done what I never could have and pretty quickly. Now, I have hope again to find a home for my family. Joe Brown

bhazell

February 14th, 2013 Conowingo, MD

I just signed up with Lexington Law last night after being turned down for a car loan. after signing up I was so afraid cause I was afraid I was scammed again so I decided to check the reviews this morning. I only had 3 negatives and was denied a car loan, I was humiliated so I hope this works for me cause I have no idea what these items are. It is pricey but i'll stick with them as long as I see results, as I can't afford to keep going and see no results so I hope u guys r right and I will keep u posted. Any words of encouragement are appreciated.

joseph c debose

February 14th, 2013 Dunedin, FL

i joseph c debose chose lexington law firm for better reason of there a one credit rating and allso what amaze me was so many poeple are choosing lexington law firm to help them i joseph c debose understand that this is business not pleasure but from the reviews i joseph c debose have heard and reviewed i think lexington law firm takes proud in there clients . thats what satisfy me its good to know that lexington law firm just dont think of you just as a number they think about your lively hood and your wellbeing and helping you get back on track so im proud to work with you and im glad you can work with me and i hope you well in your endeavors and the rest of your proud life and staff love you all. sincerely yours,

patricia

February 14th, 2013

if they can keep my credit steady, and rebuke the fraud , there going to be an( A )in my book!

julian

February 14th, 2013 Kew Gardens, NY

just started today i hope its worth it...

Cncerned Customer

February 14th, 2013 Severna Park, MD

I have to agree with alot of the psot, that this company is very thorough. However, the down side is that it takes them forever to remove things off your report. I have been with them for almost a year and it is frustrated to keep paying for service that is lingering.