Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: This service includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: This service includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: This service is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge-offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose from, discounts, and a free credit consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit problems.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Ernest Swick

September 1st, 2014 Houston, TX

First of all I never write reviews for anyone but I have to write this one! I am trying to get a loan to buy a new home and my credit sucks so i hired Lexington Law. After the first 30 days 6 negative items are removed from two of the credit bureaus and still have one more to go. My credit score is up 25 points.. I am pleased.. still have a lot of work to do!! Thank You

Ingrid Shapiro

August 28th, 2014 Lehigh Acres, FL

I am just starting with them, so I can't give a proven verification yet. I am attempting to purchase a home and hoping they can help me get a better rating.. We'll see.

Albert hearon

August 28th, 2014 TX

Absolutely worthless. I continually had problems with billing and getting a straight answer over the phone. Every time I called I got a different response from whoever answered the phone. Stemmed like a total rip off.

ray

August 28th, 2014 Crest Hill, IL

I started with 58 negative items on my credit reports in March of 2013... 17 months ago. They have removed 24 items and still have 34 remaining. They r very slow in what they do!

Johnny

August 24th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I was at 62 negitive items on my credit reports...Now I'm down only 22 and counting I joined LL in April of 2014 and 40 items are off...I'm just waiting for the final results then I will post an update!!! I'm on my way 2 buying my first home when LL is done removing the rest of the bad items.

Roberto

August 24th, 2014 Middletown, CT

Lexinton law by far is the best service available. I first used them over ten years ago. Recently I found myself in need of their services again. The results have been outstanding and a level of professionalism is off the charts. Thank you Lexington Law,you guys are the best. RobertoE.

Parvez

August 24th, 2014 Rosemead, CA

I have read many negative reviews about them but each one wanted results in less than a month. I am still with them and they have already removed one negative from my credit report. I have faith in them.

smjw

August 18th, 2014 Colorado Springs, CO

I have been with l since 07/22 and they have removed 4 items now!!! I have to say that they are doing an amazing job and I am always provided excellent customer service!!! Keep up the great work ll.

ANGEL

August 17th, 2014 Lordsburg, NM

I HIRED LEXINGTON LAW END OF MAY '14 WITH A LOW CREDIT SCORE I WANTED TO SEE IF THIS COMPANY COULD HELP ME AND IM AM EXTATIC TO SAY THAT MY CREDIT SCORE HAS GONE UP 112 POINTS IN JUST 2 MONTHS AM VERY PLEASED AND VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY LEXINGTON LAW YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU

alice

August 14th, 2014 High Point, NC

I have only been a client at Lexington law for a little over a month and I have already seen awesome results. My credit score has already went up about 30 points and they have gotten quite a few items removed from my credit report..Thank You Lexington Law! I finally get excited when I check my credit score...

Mike McManus

August 12th, 2014 Matthews, NC

Very slow in getting things done but they do get them done its just a slow process

A customer

August 12th, 2014 Silver Spring, MD

I have paid Lexington Law for months and have seen zero result. I think they do deserve zero rating for zero result.

angie

August 11th, 2014 Crestline, OH

I was very pleased with Lexington law. In the few months I had them they removed 12 negatives from my report and always had letters being sent out to have more removed. They did everything they said they would and I was pleased with their service.

Tameka

August 11th, 2014 Mcdonough, GA

I had them awhile ago and they didn't do anything for me either just took my money and I wasn't satisfied they are a RIP OFF TOTALLY!!

Don

August 10th, 2014 Madison, WI

ny person who is on this site caused the issues in the first place including myself, except ID theif. so quit complaining. I had a Bankruptcy with about 60 items on my credit due to a heart attack without insurance who claimed preexisting condition. Well it"s taken tome but my score has gone to as high as 760 on Transunion 658 Equifax and 654 Experion. It takes time and if you do as they ask you will get the results your looking for. I am like a lot of you and want it done yesterday but they can't undo it as fast as we messed it up. If you do what they ask, send them any correspondence and follow through your scores will go up, I had a Bankruptcy go off my Transunion early so thank you so much Lexington Law. Oh bye the way we did the family plan and my wife's score increased faster then mine!

Johnny

August 5th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I been with LL since April 2014 and I started out with 68 negative items on my reports. So far they gotten 34 items removed from my report and there 55 percent done with my case...I have 28 more to go that needs to be gone...there moving pretty fast with my case I call and check for updates every two weeks, and what most people don't know it helps when you upload your correspondences to your profile...you have to do your part when it comes down to fixing your credit...I'm looking to buy my first home and I'm excited to see the final results when there done...I don't know my credit score yet I want to check it when they remove a few more items from my reports...I will keep you updated on my credit score when I check it....But over all this is a good way to repair your credit....Good Luck!!!

B.Taylor

August 5th, 2014 Cookeville, TN

Eight items removed! Thank you LLF! It is a long recovery but like the old saying goes, "a stitch in time, saves 9." There are a couple more 'pesty' items to eradicate from my record; I feel LLF is getting the job done for me. It takes time to get there. Patience ~ :)

Kevin

August 3rd, 2014 Jackson, MO

43 removals in 9 months. I had always had a 800 plus score in the past. Had problems with finances and dropped to 560. Its moved 40 points in 9 months. It takes time to grow your score. They have removed leins and judgements that are current, Good job,

Vanessa

August 2nd, 2014 Prairie Du Sac, WI

I'm extremely upset! When they would call me they would hang up and not call back. Voicemails were nothing but numbers. They would promise to call the next day but never did! I'm pissed I told a lady I didn't want their services anymore and hung up again. And I'm still being charged! Thanks Lexington law for taking my rent money! There goes a negative mark agonist my credit!

jesus

August 1st, 2014 Mcallen, TX

I spent about 280.00 in fees for 2 months , they claim one item came off in trans union , it is still there . It is best to do it yourself because you can challenge all at the same time, where is Lexington takes there pick so you can keep on paying. you do not have to be an Einstein to do what they do.

Mike G

July 29th, 2014 Edison, NJ

Fantastic Services. Signed up in March and already have 48% complete removal. We have hit a snag but they are aggressive and get it done..

Marilyn&Jesse Stone

July 29th, 2014 South San Francisco, CA

There doing a good job so far. Its been 7 months with there service and have had 15 negative items removed

T Finn

July 28th, 2014 Port Saint Lucie, FL

Awful service.

smjw

July 25th, 2014 Denver, CO

They sent out 6 dispute letters out to the bureaus just like they promised after their 5 day start up period. Why do people complain about what they didn't or can't do and the money that they were charged. It clearly states on their website that every case is different and that there are no gurantees. My husband has only a few items that need to be removed and we realize that we can dispute them ourselves but why not leave it in the hands of a professional. Either way there is a possibility it may not be removed but we have confidence in lexington. I believe they have been honest and provided excellent customer service. I will update if and when we see some results.

dorrell bryant

July 25th, 2014 Brunswick, GA

the company started off goodbut I was talking to too many people. Then it started getting confusing.then they stop taking money out of my account then I never heard anything from them again.just too many people Was handling my account.

Tammer

July 24th, 2014 Houston, TX

I've been with Lexington since January and I have 19 items removed off my credit. These people are a blessing.....thanks :)

anita west

July 22nd, 2014 Charlotte, NC

they keep you paying the monthly payment for months and months with little results. They get paid but you get nothing in return. I have only six negative issues on my report and they told me that it would take 3 - 6 months. But nothing was removed in three months, so hey get $300 and I get nothing. I cancel and only got a CR rep with the worst customer service ever saying that I agreed to the contract...Do not use this service. Like the statement above, the lawyers will hold the documents in their office as long as possible and send out emails to make you believe that they are doing something. The letters that they send to creditors are rejected and standard.

Alan Ball

July 22nd, 2014 Miami, FL

Very Slow Results almost none after one year of premium package $100 per month only 50 points increase on my credit

Steve

July 22nd, 2014 Phoenix, AZ

They got greedy and charged my account one last time. Make sure you are strategic when you cancel. Their GREED will catch you off guard.

Mike jones

July 22nd, 2014 Cypress, TX

It's been great lexington has done a wonderful job. Thanks

Cynthia Butler

July 21st, 2014 Winston Salem, NC

I been with Lexington Law for 8months and I am so happy with what is being done with my credit score so far, that I am writing this blog "It's real and I am sure that if they can not help u they would tell u.

KEVIN JACOX

July 17th, 2014 Williamsport, TN

I believe that they do a fantastic job.

Paul

July 16th, 2014 Kingman, AZ

Their doing good so far been 3 months almost 4. Will give them till the end of July. Then we wil see what to do. Waiting is rough part. Wanting to buy a house in Kingman Az. Where we are renting now.

larry blackwood

July 15th, 2014 Phenix City, AL

Thank you Lexington law For the great job you have done on my case, You removed 16 NEGETATIVE Items from my Report, In a short Amount of time Again thanks a lot.

Rachelle Dillard

July 12th, 2014

Lexington Law Firm & The Associates are the "best @ what they do" !

Stanley

July 9th, 2014 Detroit, MI

12 removels in 3months.

asantos76

July 8th, 2014 Lagrange, GA

I've been with them for just about a month, I've had a total of 6 items removed including 5 collections and 1 inquiry! I'm very pleased with this company so far. I should mention I've also paid off two accounts in addition to Lexington laws efforts on my behalf..... I'm looking forward to the long term results from this process

moore

July 6th, 2014 Columbia, SC

Today, I been with the company for less than a month they remove 6 items from my credit report. which is great. my score was 489 and now credit score is 527. looking forward working with Lexington Law. I have 42 more items to go. They are wonderful Paralegals on my side. My goal is have all removal in December 2014. I will stay in touch with my progress. I recommend this services to anyone who looking for a credit repair services.

jose

June 26th, 2014

I was a client of Lexington Law in 2013 In the beginning their sales pitch was great. I signed-up and paid them about 100.00 monthly. I began with about 9-11 negative items. during the course of appx. the next 14 months they only removed 1 item. I actually got more accomplished on my own with the credit bureaus. They did a bad job for me and would NOT recommend this company.

Walter

June 26th, 2014 Huntington Station, NY

I have been with Lexington Law for a period of three and a half months now, and out of those three and a half months they have removed (13) negatives from my credit report. The most impressive one a student loan. Never give up. (Lexington Law a dream come true) Most Impressively....

Anthony Caruso

June 21st, 2014 Irvine, CA

Can't get them to call me for the life of me. They want you to always call them. Even after repeated emails from me asking them to call me. Currently not happy. Have had some decent results but NONE as of the past 3 months or so. Contemplating canceling soon.

Perky one

June 19th, 2014 Baltimore, MD

I have been with the firm for a little over a months and within 3 weeks 9 negative items removed.. Loving this firm they work hard so I can live better. You can bet I will never let my credit get out of control again.

Charles Littleton

June 18th, 2014 Roswell, GA

1. Improved credit scores about 40 pts each but it took over a year 2. Send protest letters to credit bureaus BUT misspelled my name ( I caught in on a returned letter) I am looking at giving them another chance. I had ID theft in 2006 and it has been a nightmare because the Credit Bureaus DO NOT confirm the validity of the report made or the debt created in the name of the consumer. which should be MANDATORY in a decent society. But they are greedy and really are selling data false data or not.

[email protected]

June 18th, 2014 GA

Took off 23 items off credit in 4 mos.

Leroy R

June 17th, 2014 Aurora, CO

After almost 3 months, all I have to show for it is $200.00 less in bank account.

DM

June 17th, 2014 Marietta, GA

I am surprised to see high ratings for Lexington. Ultimately, I suppose I am thankful for their help, but the truth is that, out of frustration, I repaired my credit by myself. I only had one issue, but it was quite complex, and Lexington's method of sending letters monthly was a feckless effort at creating a solution. I kept track of my wait times on the phone. The average wait was over 20 minutes, and I often waited far longer than half an hour for someone to pick up. The record was a 41 minute wait. On 2 occasions, Lexington lost or misplaced hard copies of my documents. I spoke with a different paralegal every time I called. No "case worker." I had to go through the lengthy explanation of my circumstances every time I spoke with someone. It appears they do not have an internal system that documents conversations and circumstances. Lexington obviously has been helpful to many of their clients, but be prepared to be proactive. Their assembly line methods will only work for certain situations.

Alvin Borges

June 13th, 2014 Winter Garden, FL

I've with them for 3 months, and no positive results. I just cancelled.

Carla C

June 9th, 2014 Dade City, FL

They did everything that they claimed to be able to do. Granted they were a little on the slow side, but the always delivered. Unfortunately I could not afford to continue their services.

bianca

June 4th, 2014 Plano, TX

I've been with LL for about two months and have had 7 negatives removed! My credit was at the low 500 and it slowly going up, I'm excited to see what it will be in about 6 months!

J

June 2nd, 2014 Ypsilanti, MI

Absolutely horrible customer service on the phone; the wait times were 10 mins or more along with poorly trained professional help. I am absolutely disgusted with their inadequate services in regards to contract closings and fairly lame after the first few months. My score has not even changed and their probably not going to even attempt to satisfy my distaste in that. For the love of your bank account do not waste money and learn to write letters for your own credit sake.