Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

hillman
September 4th, 2014 Hawthorne, NY

They tell you that they are going to charge 99.00 for two people to join -- then you find out they charge you separately -- then you find out that they are slow in their process and offer no guarantee -- then that they may take months and that after the first month they are going to charge both people 99 a month... You would not know this if you did not poke into the fine print. They rush you into agreeing to terms that are lengthy and complicated and that you cannot trust -- and if you read them thoroughly you find out that you are signing up for much more than they explain. Their paralegals are not friendly. They can provide no rationale for why they would have any incentive to act quickly on your case -- meaning they don't. Then they take forever to get you removed from their system. Do not trust their sales agents. They pretend that their reputation indemnifies them from honestly reporting on what they can do and how they do it. As well as what they charge. Do not use them. They will take very long because they have no incentive to act quickly and they will not be upfront with you.

Ernest Swick
September 2nd, 2014 Houston, TX

First of all I never write reviews for anyone but I have to write this one! I am trying to get a loan to buy a new home and my credit sucks so i hired Lexington Law. After the first 30 days 6 negative items are removed from two of the credit bureaus and still have one more to go. My credit score is up 25 points.. I am pleased.. still have a lot of work to do!! Thank You

Albert hearon
August 29th, 2014 TX

Absolutely worthless. I continually had problems with billing and getting a straight answer over the phone. Every time I called I got a different response from whoever answered the phone. Stemmed like a total rip off.

Ingrid Shapiro
August 29th, 2014 Lehigh Acres, FL

I am just starting with them, so I can't give a proven verification yet. I am attempting to purchase a home and hoping they can help me get a better rating.. We'll see.

jose
August 26th, 2014

I was a client of Lexington Law in 2013 In the beginning their sales pitch was great. I signed-up and paid them about 100.00 monthly. I began with about 9-11 negative items. during the course of appx. the next 14 months they only removed 1 item. I actually got more accomplished on my own with the credit bureaus. They did a bad job for me and would NOT recommend this company.

Alan Ball
August 26th, 2014 Miami, FL

Very Slow Results almost none after one year of premium package $100 per month only 50 points increase on my credit

dorrell bryant
August 26th, 2014 Brunswick, GA

the company started off goodbut I was talking to too many people. Then it started getting confusing.then they stop taking money out of my account then I never heard anything from them again.just too many people Was handling my account.

Mike G
August 26th, 2014 Edison, NJ

Fantastic Services. Signed up in March and already have 48% complete removal. We have hit a snag but they are aggressive and get it done..

Johnny
August 26th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I been with LL since April 2014 and I started out with 68 negative items on my reports. So far they gotten 34 items removed from my report and there 55 percent done with my case...I have 28 more to go that needs to be gone...there moving pretty fast with my case I call and check for updates every two weeks, and what most people don't know it helps when you upload your correspondences to your profile...you have to do your part when it comes down to fixing your credit...I'm looking to buy my first home and I'm excited to see the final results when there done...I don't know my credit score yet I want to check it when they remove a few more items from my reports...I will keep you updated on my credit score when I check it....But over all this is a good way to repair your credit....Good Luck!!!

Roberto
August 26th, 2014 Middletown, CT

Lexinton law by far is the best service available. I first used them over ten years ago. Recently I found myself in need of their services again. The results have been outstanding and a level of professionalism is off the charts. Thank you Lexington Law,you guys are the best. RobertoE.

Johnny
August 25th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I was at 62 negitive items on my credit reports...Now I'm down only 22 and counting I joined LL in April of 2014 and 40 items are off...I'm just waiting for the final results then I will post an update!!! I'm on my way 2 buying my first home when LL is done removing the rest of the bad items.

ANGEL
August 18th, 2014 Lordsburg, NM

I HIRED LEXINGTON LAW END OF MAY '14 WITH A LOW CREDIT SCORE I WANTED TO SEE IF THIS COMPANY COULD HELP ME AND IM AM EXTATIC TO SAY THAT MY CREDIT SCORE HAS GONE UP 112 POINTS IN JUST 2 MONTHS AM VERY PLEASED AND VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY LEXINGTON LAW YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU

smjw
August 18th, 2014 Colorado Springs, CO

I have been with l since 07/22 and they have removed 4 items now!!! I have to say that they are doing an amazing job and I am always provided excellent customer service!!! Keep up the great work ll.

alice
August 14th, 2014 High Point, NC

I have only been a client at Lexington law for a little over a month and I have already seen awesome results. My credit score has already went up about 30 points and they have gotten quite a few items removed from my credit report..Thank You Lexington Law! I finally get excited when I check my credit score...

A customer
August 13th, 2014 Silver Spring, MD

I have paid Lexington Law for months and have seen zero result. I think they do deserve zero rating for zero result.

Mike McManus
August 13th, 2014 Matthews, NC

Very slow in getting things done but they do get them done its just a slow process

angie
August 12th, 2014 Crestline, OH

I was very pleased with Lexington law. In the few months I had them they removed 12 negatives from my report and always had letters being sent out to have more removed. They did everything they said they would and I was pleased with their service.

Tameka
August 12th, 2014 Mcdonough, GA

I had them awhile ago and they didn't do anything for me either just took my money and I wasn't satisfied they are a RIP OFF TOTALLY!!

Don
August 11th, 2014 Madison, WI

ny person who is on this site caused the issues in the first place including myself, except ID theif. so quit complaining. I had a Bankruptcy with about 60 items on my credit due to a heart attack without insurance who claimed preexisting condition. Well it"s taken tome but my score has gone to as high as 760 on Transunion 658 Equifax and 654 Experion. It takes time and if you do as they ask you will get the results your looking for. I am like a lot of you and want it done yesterday but they can't undo it as fast as we messed it up. If you do what they ask, send them any correspondence and follow through your scores will go up, I had a Bankruptcy go off my Transunion early so thank you so much Lexington Law. Oh bye the way we did the family plan and my wife's score increased faster then mine!

Paul
August 8th, 2014 Kingman, AZ

Their doing good so far been 3 months almost 4. Will give them till the end of July. Then we wil see what to do. Waiting is rough part. Wanting to buy a house in Kingman Az. Where we are renting now.

Tammer
August 8th, 2014 Houston, TX

I've been with Lexington since January and I have 19 items removed off my credit. These people are a blessing.....thanks :)

jesus
August 8th, 2014 Mcallen, TX

I spent about 280.00 in fees for 2 months , they claim one item came off in trans union , it is still there . It is best to do it yourself because you can challenge all at the same time, where is Lexington takes there pick so you can keep on paying. you do not have to be an Einstein to do what they do.

B.Taylor
August 6th, 2014 Cookeville, TN

Eight items removed! Thank you LLF! It is a long recovery but like the old saying goes, "a stitch in time, saves 9." There are a couple more 'pesty' items to eradicate from my record; I feel LLF is getting the job done for me. It takes time to get there. Patience ~ :)

Vanessa
August 4th, 2014 Prairie Du Sac, WI

I'm extremely upset! When they would call me they would hang up and not call back. Voicemails were nothing but numbers. They would promise to call the next day but never did! I'm pissed I told a lady I didn't want their services anymore and hung up again. And I'm still being charged! Thanks Lexington law for taking my rent money! There goes a negative mark agonist my credit!

Kevin
August 4th, 2014 Jackson, MO

43 removals in 9 months. I had always had a 800 plus score in the past. Had problems with finances and dropped to 560. Its moved 40 points in 9 months. It takes time to grow your score. They have removed leins and judgements that are current, Good job,

T Finn
July 29th, 2014 Port Saint Lucie, FL

Awful service.

smjw
July 29th, 2014 Denver, CO

They sent out 6 dispute letters out to the bureaus just like they promised after their 5 day start up period. Why do people complain about what they didn't or can't do and the money that they were charged. It clearly states on their website that every case is different and that there are no gurantees. My husband has only a few items that need to be removed and we realize that we can dispute them ourselves but why not leave it in the hands of a professional. Either way there is a possibility it may not be removed but we have confidence in lexington. I believe they have been honest and provided excellent customer service. I will update if and when we see some results.

Marilyn&Jesse Stone
July 29th, 2014 South San Francisco, CA

There doing a good job so far. Its been 7 months with there service and have had 15 negative items removed

Steve
July 24th, 2014 Phoenix, AZ

They got greedy and charged my account one last time. Make sure you are strategic when you cancel. Their GREED will catch you off guard.

anita west
July 23rd, 2014 Charlotte, NC

they keep you paying the monthly payment for months and months with little results. They get paid but you get nothing in return. I have only six negative issues on my report and they told me that it would take 3 - 6 months. But nothing was removed in three months, so hey get $300 and I get nothing. I cancel and only got a CR rep with the worst customer service ever saying that I agreed to the contract...Do not use this service. Like the statement above, the lawyers will hold the documents in their office as long as possible and send out emails to make you believe that they are doing something. The letters that they send to creditors are rejected and standard.

Cynthia Butler
July 22nd, 2014 Winston Salem, NC

I been with Lexington Law for 8months and I am so happy with what is being done with my credit score so far, that I am writing this blog "It's real and I am sure that if they can not help u they would tell u.

Mike jones
July 22nd, 2014 Cypress, TX

It's been great lexington has done a wonderful job. Thanks

Perky one
July 18th, 2014 Baltimore, MD

I have been with the firm for a little over a months and within 3 weeks 9 negative items removed.. Loving this firm they work hard so I can live better. You can bet I will never let my credit get out of control again.

KEVIN JACOX
July 17th, 2014 Williamsport, TN

I believe that they do a fantastic job.

larry blackwood
July 16th, 2014 Phenix City, AL

Thank you Lexington law For the great job you have done on my case, You removed 16 NEGETATIVE Items from my Report, In a short Amount of time Again thanks a lot.

Rachelle Dillard
July 14th, 2014

Lexington Law Firm & The Associates are the "best @ what they do" !

Stanley
July 9th, 2014 Detroit, MI

12 removels in 3months.

asantos76
July 8th, 2014 Lagrange, GA

I've been with them for just about a month, I've had a total of 6 items removed including 5 collections and 1 inquiry! I'm very pleased with this company so far. I should mention I've also paid off two accounts in addition to Lexington laws efforts on my behalf..... I'm looking forward to the long term results from this process

moore
July 8th, 2014 Columbia, SC

Today, I been with the company for less than a month they remove 6 items from my credit report. which is great. my score was 489 and now credit score is 527. looking forward working with Lexington Law. I have 42 more items to go. They are wonderful Paralegals on my side. My goal is have all removal in December 2014. I will stay in touch with my progress. I recommend this services to anyone who looking for a credit repair services.

Leroy R
July 1st, 2014 Aurora, CO

After almost 3 months, all I have to show for it is $200.00 less in bank account.

Anthony Caruso
July 1st, 2014 Irvine, CA

Can't get them to call me for the life of me. They want you to always call them. Even after repeated emails from me asking them to call me. Currently not happy. Have had some decent results but NONE as of the past 3 months or so. Contemplating canceling soon.

Walter
June 27th, 2014 Huntington Station, NY

I have been with Lexington Law for a period of three and a half months now, and out of those three and a half months they have removed (13) negatives from my credit report. The most impressive one a student loan. Never give up. (Lexington Law a dream come true) Most Impressively....

Charles Littleton
June 20th, 2014 Roswell, GA

1. Improved credit scores about 40 pts each but it took over a year 2. Send protest letters to credit bureaus BUT misspelled my name ( I caught in on a returned letter) I am looking at giving them another chance. I had ID theft in 2006 and it has been a nightmare because the Credit Bureaus DO NOT confirm the validity of the report made or the debt created in the name of the consumer. which should be MANDATORY in a decent society. But they are greedy and really are selling data false data or not.

DM
June 19th, 2014 Marietta, GA

I am surprised to see high ratings for Lexington. Ultimately, I suppose I am thankful for their help, but the truth is that, out of frustration, I repaired my credit by myself. I only had one issue, but it was quite complex, and Lexington's method of sending letters monthly was a feckless effort at creating a solution. I kept track of my wait times on the phone. The average wait was over 20 minutes, and I often waited far longer than half an hour for someone to pick up. The record was a 41 minute wait. On 2 occasions, Lexington lost or misplaced hard copies of my documents. I spoke with a different paralegal every time I called. No "case worker." I had to go through the lengthy explanation of my circumstances every time I spoke with someone. It appears they do not have an internal system that documents conversations and circumstances. Lexington obviously has been helpful to many of their clients, but be prepared to be proactive. Their assembly line methods will only work for certain situations.

[email protected]
June 19th, 2014 GA

Took off 23 items off credit in 4 mos.

Mindy
June 18th, 2014 IL

Lexingtion law is amazing they remove 10 things in 2 months u have to try them I'm very happy

walter H
June 18th, 2014 Avon Lake, OH

I started this program in october of 2013. I had i started with 77 negative items. ranging from mortgage to student loans to medical. I have had 45 removed as go today May 18, 2014. This company is well worth a try.

Alvin Borges
June 16th, 2014 Winter Garden, FL

I've with them for 3 months, and no positive results. I just cancelled.

Carla C
June 10th, 2014 Dade City, FL

They did everything that they claimed to be able to do. Granted they were a little on the slow side, but the always delivered. Unfortunately I could not afford to continue their services.

bianca
June 5th, 2014 Plano, TX

I've been with LL for about two months and have had 7 negatives removed! My credit was at the low 500 and it slowly going up, I'm excited to see what it will be in about 6 months!