Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

EvoNNE
November 20th, 2014 Cleveland, OH

I hired Lexington to work on my credit theres only three things that I want completely removed I heard they were very slow can anyone tell me there process the first one is a ticket I paid for that the second one was at&t I paid that and the third one my daughter bought furniture in my name and was late paying for it but she paid it as well I just want them REMOVED anybody help me ive had them 6 days now

JT From MA
November 19th, 2014

I hope you have lots of time and MONEY. Does this sound like it makes sense. If you had lots of time and MONEY you would not need them. One more mistake it goes on and ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND THE CHARGES GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. Get the message I could of and will do a better job than they did and will save money. Also after you cancell the contract they still gret you for more. PLEASE learn from this dont do it. I think the people that wright good reviews must be employed by this bad bad co. You will thank me if you take my advise or you will wish you did.

Ashley Jones
November 19th, 2014 Brookhaven, PA

They are slow and unorganized as far as there payment department. I would have one person on the phone say there would be no fee but then would see a charge on my bank account or would get no interaction but see a random charge on my account that is not the agreed upon charge. Also after you terminate their services your credit score drops drastically, like they erase any progress that they did while you were paying them, which I don't feel is right. I will DEFINITELY being going with a different company!

[email protected]
November 19th, 2014 Houston, TX

These guys are on top of their credit repair game. Each time I would call them with a question they would explain it as capable professional's. I would recommend them to handle close friends and family accounts hands down.

Javon Martin
November 18th, 2014 Marietta, GA

I am not satisfied with this company I have been with them almost 2 years and my credit score had not improved any I am going to call an attorney and find out how to get some of my 2500 dollars back from these slow people ...I have never gotten clear answers, they told me they would assist me with programs and it was all a lie ..

Victor f
November 18th, 2014 Florham Park, NJ

I have mix feelings they improved my credit score from a low 400 to a low 500 in about a 9months period, but I loss my job and asked them to stop while I got on my feet and they chard my card one Xtra months plus a late charge for the month I was in that had not been paid yet so I was charged 2 months and a late charge when all they had to charge was one month.

morley pearson
November 18th, 2014 Jonesboro, AR

Lexington law firm receives the upmost respect from me. Their associates and staff are very professional.Awesome is a understatment

Sam Adamyan
November 14th, 2014 Glendale, CA

This is by far the worst company for credit repair. I have been with them for 8 months with only 2 bad items removed. Do not use them. The only take your money. They remove items and items come back later on. You can do what they can do for FREE!! Save yourself the headache and money. Be aware, the just take your money. I wish I can give negative stars.

NANCY
November 14th, 2014 Spring Hill, KS

SCAM ARTISTS! THEY ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH ON THE PHONE, THEIR EMAIL REPLIES TO SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ARE VAGUE AND NOT RELEVANT TO THE QUESTIONS I ASKED. WHEN I TRIED TO FIND THE PROMISED "EASY TO UNENROLL" ON THEIR WEBSITE, IT DOES NOT EXIST. AFTER WAITING 25 MINUTES ON HOLD WHEN I CALLED THEM I WAS TOLD THAT EVEN THOUGH MY NEXT BILL WAS NOT DUE FOR TWO WEEKS, THEY WOULD CHARGE ME THE $99 ANYWAY BECAUSE "IT WAS THEIR POLICY". I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS WHEN I SIGNED UP AND IT IS LIERS AND THEIVES, STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Diane Cortes
November 13th, 2014 Philadelphia, PA

I have only been with Lexington for about 2 months I must admit I was very skeptical at first but they have removed 3 negative in 2 months thought I still have more work to do I'm very pleased....Thank you

Dodie
November 12th, 2014 Chambersburg, PA

I have been with Lexington Law over a year now. I have been extremely pleased with their help and progress. In speaking to the staff and using their web site, I have been pleased with their help. I have given their name and number to numerous other people and will continue to use them for years to come.

jonathan
November 11th, 2014 TX

i just started with them today lets see how this goes im excited to get my credit score back to were it was

juanita thompson
November 7th, 2014 Chesapeake, VA

I am very please with Lexington law my daughter and a friend told me about them. I still need help so you will be hearing from me again thank you for helping me with my credit

Amanda
November 6th, 2014 Provo, UT

Every one that's saying this is a bad company seems to have a problem with the billing. Read your contracts and listen when agreements are being read to you. Nothing is shady about them. They are up front with EVERYTHING. For those of you saying how slow they are....try doing the work yourself and see how slow it is then. They are thorough and the BEST in the nation at what they do. Obviously with serving over half a million people you can't expect to please everyone. They did wonders for mine and my mother's credit! :)

King
November 3rd, 2014 Norfolk, VA

Lexington Law has been great in getting my credit back to being able to purchase items without the super high finance charges. We were hit it the housing and unemployment that hit the US. After losing my Job I lost my home and credit just went out of the window. Everything was either Charged, foreclosed or Judgement. Lexington successfully removed almost everything negative on my reports in approximately 12 months.

Wanda Ramos
October 16th, 2014 Orlando, FL

I just close my account with this company, due to they never honored an agreement of payment that I established with them, I lost $99.95+ $12.95+ $10.00 + $28.00, in less than a month, even though I contacted their CS dept twice to avoid charges in my account out of the stablished dates in two different occasions they make me look bad with my bank, and some of my creditors. I have the hope to fix my credit and this company just make me loose all the hope and credibility to that kind of service and lawyers.

IRMA CARRILLO
October 13th, 2014 Dallas, TX

I have been with them for 1 month..nothing yet i will keep updating, but hands down best customer service, im trying to get a house...we will see in 6 months using them how my credit looks.. GOOD LUCK!!!

Kim
October 13th, 2014 Ludington, MI

Just spoke with Lexington Law for the first time this morning. They were very nice to speak with and had a very positive outlook on my credit issues.

Maria M
October 13th, 2014 Laconia, NH

I have been using Lexington Law since November of 2013. At that time all of my credit scores were in the low 500's one was a high 400. Within the first few months my credit scores went up by 50+- points. Now, 11 months later I have been approved for a mortgage and my scores range from 650-670. They have removed 17 items from my credit report, and I have also paid off some in the mean time. This is absolutely an excellent resource for credit repair.

Amelia Tauriac
October 9th, 2014 Portland, OR

You guys are awesome! I recently realized the year that I paid for your serves, was well worth it. Thank you! My credit scores are at 96% higher then the average consumer. WOW! :-D The car dealer wants to lay out the red carpet. Their words, not mine. I will ease into my purchase with caution. I truly appreciate your services. sincerely Angela

Keith
October 8th, 2014 Calumet City, IL

I'm honestly shocked but my credit score has moved 50+ over the course of two months. Of course here and there there are some negative scored put on my score that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LEXINGTON. They only remove negative deletions and the first to go were US DEPT STUDENT LOANS. So If you have loan issues or delinquency reports from US DEPT of EDU, use Lexington Law at least for a couple months and drop them. Those student loan negative remarks melted of my credit report and instantly gave me major points back. I'm liking this.

Roger Madore
October 8th, 2014 CA

Very great experience with lexington law firm!!! The greastest law with the best credit repair service!!!!

Guadalupe Rios
October 3rd, 2014

Thank u lexington 4 helping me with my credit i couldn't of done it alone

Sue Chapman
October 3rd, 2014 Clovis, CA

This is the best co. hands down. I have been with them for only 2 1/2 months and through their actions, have brought my score up from 620 to a few points from the 700's. Tried to do what they did all by myself with little or no results. Can't wait to see my score 3 months from now.

James bishop
October 3rd, 2014

Perfect

William A Taylor Sr
September 30th, 2014 Washington, DC

Thanks, for your help, they are doing a great job on my credit report and score.

[email protected]
September 29th, 2014 New York, NY

Best company

Rob
September 23rd, 2014 East Haddam, CT

With 14 removals in 7 months and only 8 left they are delivering what they promised. Yes you can can do it yourself and you can fix your own car , but it's always best to give it to a pro and have it done right and not stress.Besides who has time to write letter after letter and keep all the responses organized and know exactly what to say and when to say it? Really ? Just give to a pro ,be done with it ,and move on. Thank you LLF!

kenenth lewis
September 23rd, 2014

Lexington Law has assist me with repairing my credit in the past and they did an excellent job.

Harry Ford
September 22nd, 2014 Mountain View, CA

Very good company, I just wish the process was faster.

James Woods
September 22nd, 2014 Chicago, IL

I was helped with some stressing financial issues. I very much suggest seeking their help.

Torres
September 17th, 2014 Bronx, NY

I was with lexington Law since January 2014. Lexington Law started off just right they removed 14 negative items from my credit report. Within the first 3 months month 8 items came off quickly. after the 4 month 2 accounts were removed. in May 1 item was removed. in June 1 item was remove and nothing in July. In August 1 item was removed leaving 15 items still on the credit reports. What drove me to close my account was they asked for letters that they had confirmed as received in march. They send challedged letters but I really didn't understand the process. I would call them once a month.. Who exactly was handling my case? $800.00 of my money is enough. Thank you LL

Parvez
September 16th, 2014 Rosemead, CA

I have read many negative reviews about them but each one wanted results in less than a month. I am still with them and they have already removed one negative from my credit report. I have faith in them.

ray
September 16th, 2014 Crest Hill, IL

I started with 58 negative items on my credit reports in March of 2013... 17 months ago. They have removed 24 items and still have 34 remaining. They r very slow in what they do!

lena
September 16th, 2014 CO

I paid $79 a month for almost 9 months, realized they had been charging me $99. They wouldn't refund it, just gave me an extra month of crap service. My friend and I both joined and both of our credit scores went DOWN!!!!!! I've recently looked at all of the garbage statements that they put on my dispute reports and it's embarrassing. I'd NEVER refer anyone to use this service!

Priscilla Washington
September 16th, 2014 TX

They are the best and helping me clearing up my Report every body needs to try them

John
September 15th, 2014 Kathleen, GA

You sure helped changed my life, thanks very much.

Gregory Georges
September 12th, 2014 New York, NY

Fraudulent company and unethical. Stay away from them. They overcharge and they do not even give you a credit report. STAY AWAY.

Gary putti
September 9th, 2014

This company is the real deal and they care about getting results. In just 3 months I've had 7 negatives removed and my score has went up 62 points thankx Lexington.

Paula
September 8th, 2014 Sandwich, IL

We have been with Lexington since April 2014, our credit wasn't horrible, but there were some very old collection accounts on them that we, ourselves couldn't get them off for some strange reason. Lexington had them removed in 2 months. Our credit reports are almost clear, the only bad thing i will say is our credit score hasn't improved much. We now pay everything on time, and do not over extend ourselves. We want to buy a house and hopefully in the near future it will happen. Thank you Lexington for what you have done for us.

Paul Cavinee
September 8th, 2014 Akron, OH

Really the money you spend monthly on their service you can do yourself by taking that money and pay down some bills. I did that and see my score raising monthly.

FRANK
September 8th, 2014 Fresno, CA

Lexington definitely gets the job done. Pros- Easy to understand staff direction. Will waive late fees. Keeps customer well informed. Cons- 100 monthly fee (60 would be better) Does take time to see results. Collection deleted then added again by another CA 4 mos later. But for the most part my experience with Lexington has been quite positive. Would surely recommend. Scores before joining Lexington (11/13) TU 598 EQ 584 EX 567. Currently (9/14) TU 743 EQ 657 EX 644.

Pahu
September 4th, 2014 Chatsworth, GA

We have been with them for over 5 months now and not much has happened. VERY SLOW getting results. Between my wife and I we are paying 180 a month for what? I have 11 negative items and only 1 has been removed and from only one bureau. In addition when I contact them via email about an issue they give me a standard basic generic answer. That really gets me upset. One more month and if no results they are going to lose 2 customers. Already checking out other options.

Melissa Defauw
September 4th, 2014 Lilburn, GA

I signed up for this company after doing extensive research and was very excited to see what they would do with my credit. I dont know if it is because all of my negative items are from student loans (maybe they are harder to get removed?) but they have only gotten two things removed out of 40. I called to understand the process better, but the customer service representative referred me to an email he was going to send and then asked me if I wanted to close my account and they would stop helping me. Not very impressed, definitely not worth the money.

anthony licea
September 4th, 2014 San Jose, CA

lexington law firm is a great company to work with in the beginning stages!!they will remove negative items off your report yes!! but as time and money get spent you will start to notice that the process will slow down tremendously!! overall i have spent 1200 dollars over a year time frame and the same items that were removed in the first 2 months were the same items that have only been removed in the whole year!!also know that lexington law firm has no way of updating your Equifax report thats why you will notice transunion.and experian are always the ones that seem like the most reports with the negative items being romoved!!just an fyi!overall i have decided to close down my acct for i have spent 1200 dollars and have really gotten no improvements!! one very unhappy customer...

Not too happy
September 4th, 2014 Los Angeles, CA

I paid $99.99 a month for 6 month and nothing was removed!!!! They were writing letters to creditors, under my name, and could not even spell my name correctly...!I kept contacting them about their services, and I would always get the same answers. They take the same steps every month and hope for the best.I would not recommend this service to anybody. I did some research and I am addressing my creditors myself.

jackie
September 4th, 2014 Plymouth, NC

I have their service for 3 years. they have had a lot of things remove but i took the almost a year . a lot of thing remove was things that would have fallen off. they work hard but the service render is very slow. a lot of things i despited myself. other wise they are the best and most trusted company i can find out there right now.

Samantha jo
September 4th, 2014 Mcalester, OK

I have been with them for a year and half, it removed certain items, But they were put back on after another company picked up the leftovers. They were extremely slow and pricey,didnt accomplish anything Thanks for taking away from my children, reported to the bbb.

Garlin Crockett
September 4th, 2014 Columbus, OH

You have not done the job that I was looking for.All you want is money, It should not take that with my little CREDIT REPAIR!

Rick L
September 4th, 2014 Modesto, CA

I was very disappointed upon hiring for their service six months ago. Lex Law does not disclose their discount pricing (for couples) that changes after the first month. Their customer service was poor and it was humiliating to pay a company that could not give me confidence and I was not prepared to wait more than a year for the desired results.