Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Wanda Ramos

October 16th, 2014 Orlando, FL

I just close my account with this company, due to they never honored an agreement of payment that I established with them, I lost $99.95+ $12.95+ $10.00 + $28.00, in less than a month, even though I contacted their CS dept twice to avoid charges in my account out of the stablished dates in two different occasions they make me look bad with my bank, and some of my creditors. I have the hope to fix my credit and this company just make me loose all the hope and credibility to that kind of service and lawyers.

Maria M

October 10th, 2014 Laconia, NH

I have been using Lexington Law since November of 2013. At that time all of my credit scores were in the low 500's one was a high 400. Within the first few months my credit scores went up by 50+- points. Now, 11 months later I have been approved for a mortgage and my scores range from 650-670. They have removed 17 items from my credit report, and I have also paid off some in the mean time. This is absolutely an excellent resource for credit repair.

Amelia Tauriac

October 8th, 2014 Portland, OR

You guys are awesome! I recently realized the year that I paid for your serves, was well worth it. Thank you! My credit scores are at 96% higher then the average consumer. WOW! :-D The car dealer wants to lay out the red carpet. Their words, not mine. I will ease into my purchase with caution. I truly appreciate your services. sincerely Angela

Keith

October 8th, 2014 Calumet City, IL

I'm honestly shocked but my credit score has moved 50+ over the course of two months. Of course here and there there are some negative scored put on my score that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LEXINGTON. They only remove negative deletions and the first to go were US DEPT STUDENT LOANS. So If you have loan issues or delinquency reports from US DEPT of EDU, use Lexington Law at least for a couple months and drop them. Those student loan negative remarks melted of my credit report and instantly gave me major points back. I'm liking this.

Roger Madore

October 7th, 2014 CA

Very great experience with lexington law firm!!! The greastest law with the best credit repair service!!!!

John Melton

October 7th, 2014 New York, NY

I retained Lexington Law to get a SINGLE adverse entry from Capital One removed from my credit history. To date, all they have done is send out form letters to which neither Capital One nor the 3 credit bureaus have responded favorably. What's even more concerning than this: we're talking a SINGLE month - not an extensive history. If they can't get a SINGLE adverse entry removed, GOOD LUCK if you have an extensive history. If I had it to do over again, I would take the money (which Lexington Law is still helping themselves to) and hire local counsel.

David Smith

October 6th, 2014 Caldwell, NJ

I had them for 4 months. I had higher expectations. I had 6 items removed in the first two months and nothing in the second two months. I had a total of 18 targeted removals. I was a little disappointed with the speed of the results. I called for customer support and waited on the phone over 20 minutes. I cancelled and went with another company.

IRMA CARRILLO

October 6th, 2014 Dallas, TX

I have been with them for 1 month..nothing yet i will keep updating, but hands down best customer service, im trying to get a house...we will see in 6 months using them how my credit looks.. GOOD LUCK!!!

Kim

October 6th, 2014 Ludington, MI

Just spoke with Lexington Law for the first time this morning. They were very nice to speak with and had a very positive outlook on my credit issues.

EvoNNE

October 5th, 2014 Cleveland, OH

I hired Lexington to work on my credit theres only three things that I want completely removed I heard they were very slow can anyone tell me there process the first one is a ticket I paid for that the second one was at&t I paid that and the third one my daughter bought furniture in my name and was late paying for it but she paid it as well I just want them REMOVED anybody help me ive had them 6 days now

Guadalupe Rios

October 3rd, 2014

Thank u lexington 4 helping me with my credit i couldn't of done it alone

Sue Chapman

October 2nd, 2014 Clovis, CA

This is the best co. hands down. I have been with them for only 2 1/2 months and through their actions, have brought my score up from 620 to a few points from the 700's. Tried to do what they did all by myself with little or no results. Can't wait to see my score 3 months from now.

Ashley Jones

October 2nd, 2014 Brookhaven, PA

They are slow and unorganized as far as there payment department. I would have one person on the phone say there would be no fee but then would see a charge on my bank account or would get no interaction but see a random charge on my account that is not the agreed upon charge. Also after you terminate their services your credit score drops drastically, like they erase any progress that they did while you were paying them, which I don't feel is right. I will DEFINITELY being going with a different company!

James bishop

October 2nd, 2014

Perfect

Javon Martin

October 2nd, 2014 Marietta, GA

I am not satisfied with this company I have been with them almost 2 years and my credit score had not improved any I am going to call an attorney and find out how to get some of my 2500 dollars back from these slow people ...I have never gotten clear answers, they told me they would assist me with programs and it was all a lie ..

NANCY

October 1st, 2014 Spring Hill, KS

SCAM ARTISTS! THEY ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH ON THE PHONE, THEIR EMAIL REPLIES TO SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ARE VAGUE AND NOT RELEVANT TO THE QUESTIONS I ASKED. WHEN I TRIED TO FIND THE PROMISED "EASY TO UNENROLL" ON THEIR WEBSITE, IT DOES NOT EXIST. AFTER WAITING 25 MINUTES ON HOLD WHEN I CALLED THEM I WAS TOLD THAT EVEN THOUGH MY NEXT BILL WAS NOT DUE FOR TWO WEEKS, THEY WOULD CHARGE ME THE $99 ANYWAY BECAUSE "IT WAS THEIR POLICY". I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS WHEN I SIGNED UP AND IT IS LIERS AND THEIVES, STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

JT From MA

October 1st, 2014

I hope you have lots of time and MONEY. Does this sound like it makes sense. If you had lots of time and MONEY you would not need them. One more mistake it goes on and ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND THE CHARGES GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. Get the message I could of and will do a better job than they did and will save money. Also after you cancell the contract they still gret you for more. PLEASE learn from this dont do it. I think the people that wright good reviews must be employed by this bad bad co. You will thank me if you take my advise or you will wish you did.

Victor f

September 30th, 2014 Florham Park, NJ

I have mix feelings they improved my credit score from a low 400 to a low 500 in about a 9months period, but I loss my job and asked them to stop while I got on my feet and they chard my card one Xtra months plus a late charge for the month I was in that had not been paid yet so I was charged 2 months and a late charge when all they had to charge was one month.

William A Taylor Sr

September 29th, 2014 Washington, DC

Thanks, for your help, they are doing a great job on my credit report and score.

[email protected]

September 28th, 2014 New York, NY

Best company

Rob

September 23rd, 2014 East Haddam, CT

With 14 removals in 7 months and only 8 left they are delivering what they promised. Yes you can can do it yourself and you can fix your own car , but it's always best to give it to a pro and have it done right and not stress.Besides who has time to write letter after letter and keep all the responses organized and know exactly what to say and when to say it? Really ? Just give to a pro ,be done with it ,and move on. Thank you LLF!

James Woods

September 21st, 2014 Chicago, IL

I was helped with some stressing financial issues. I very much suggest seeking their help.

Harry Ford

September 21st, 2014 Mountain View, CA

Very good company, I just wish the process was faster.

Torres

September 16th, 2014 Bronx, NY

I was with lexington Law since January 2014. Lexington Law started off just right they removed 14 negative items from my credit report. Within the first 3 months month 8 items came off quickly. after the 4 month 2 accounts were removed. in May 1 item was removed. in June 1 item was remove and nothing in July. In August 1 item was removed leaving 15 items still on the credit reports. What drove me to close my account was they asked for letters that they had confirmed as received in march. They send challedged letters but I really didn't understand the process. I would call them once a month.. Who exactly was handling my case? $800.00 of my money is enough. Thank you LL

kenenth lewis

September 16th, 2014

Lexington Law has assist me with repairing my credit in the past and they did an excellent job.

Priscilla Washington

September 15th, 2014 TX

They are the best and helping me clearing up my Report every body needs to try them

John

September 14th, 2014 Kathleen, GA

You sure helped changed my life, thanks very much.

Gregory Georges

September 11th, 2014 New York, NY

Fraudulent company and unethical. Stay away from them. They overcharge and they do not even give you a credit report. STAY AWAY.

lena

September 10th, 2014 CO

I paid $79 a month for almost 9 months, realized they had been charging me $99. They wouldn't refund it, just gave me an extra month of crap service. My friend and I both joined and both of our credit scores went DOWN!!!!!! I've recently looked at all of the garbage statements that they put on my dispute reports and it's embarrassing. I'd NEVER refer anyone to use this service!

Gary putti

September 9th, 2014

This company is the real deal and they care about getting results. In just 3 months I've had 7 negatives removed and my score has went up 62 points thankx Lexington.

FRANK

September 8th, 2014 Fresno, CA

Lexington definitely gets the job done. Pros- Easy to understand staff direction. Will waive late fees. Keeps customer well informed. Cons- 100 monthly fee (60 would be better) Does take time to see results. Collection deleted then added again by another CA 4 mos later. But for the most part my experience with Lexington has been quite positive. Would surely recommend. Scores before joining Lexington (11/13) TU 598 EQ 584 EX 567. Currently (9/14) TU 743 EQ 657 EX 644.

Paul Cavinee

September 7th, 2014 Akron, OH

Really the money you spend monthly on their service you can do yourself by taking that money and pay down some bills. I did that and see my score raising monthly.

Paula

September 6th, 2014 Sandwich, IL

We have been with Lexington since April 2014, our credit wasn't horrible, but there were some very old collection accounts on them that we, ourselves couldn't get them off for some strange reason. Lexington had them removed in 2 months. Our credit reports are almost clear, the only bad thing i will say is our credit score hasn't improved much. We now pay everything on time, and do not over extend ourselves. We want to buy a house and hopefully in the near future it will happen. Thank you Lexington for what you have done for us.

Ernest Swick

September 1st, 2014 Houston, TX

First of all I never write reviews for anyone but I have to write this one! I am trying to get a loan to buy a new home and my credit sucks so i hired Lexington Law. After the first 30 days 6 negative items are removed from two of the credit bureaus and still have one more to go. My credit score is up 25 points.. I am pleased.. still have a lot of work to do!! Thank You

Ingrid Shapiro

August 28th, 2014 Lehigh Acres, FL

I am just starting with them, so I can't give a proven verification yet. I am attempting to purchase a home and hoping they can help me get a better rating.. We'll see.

Albert hearon

August 28th, 2014 TX

Absolutely worthless. I continually had problems with billing and getting a straight answer over the phone. Every time I called I got a different response from whoever answered the phone. Stemmed like a total rip off.

ray

August 28th, 2014 Crest Hill, IL

I started with 58 negative items on my credit reports in March of 2013... 17 months ago. They have removed 24 items and still have 34 remaining. They r very slow in what they do!

Johnny

August 24th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I was at 62 negitive items on my credit reports...Now I'm down only 22 and counting I joined LL in April of 2014 and 40 items are off...I'm just waiting for the final results then I will post an update!!! I'm on my way 2 buying my first home when LL is done removing the rest of the bad items.

Roberto

August 24th, 2014 Middletown, CT

Lexinton law by far is the best service available. I first used them over ten years ago. Recently I found myself in need of their services again. The results have been outstanding and a level of professionalism is off the charts. Thank you Lexington Law,you guys are the best. RobertoE.

Parvez

August 24th, 2014 Rosemead, CA

I have read many negative reviews about them but each one wanted results in less than a month. I am still with them and they have already removed one negative from my credit report. I have faith in them.

smjw

August 18th, 2014 Colorado Springs, CO

I have been with l since 07/22 and they have removed 4 items now!!! I have to say that they are doing an amazing job and I am always provided excellent customer service!!! Keep up the great work ll.

ANGEL

August 17th, 2014 Lordsburg, NM

I HIRED LEXINGTON LAW END OF MAY '14 WITH A LOW CREDIT SCORE I WANTED TO SEE IF THIS COMPANY COULD HELP ME AND IM AM EXTATIC TO SAY THAT MY CREDIT SCORE HAS GONE UP 112 POINTS IN JUST 2 MONTHS AM VERY PLEASED AND VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY LEXINGTON LAW YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU

alice

August 14th, 2014 High Point, NC

I have only been a client at Lexington law for a little over a month and I have already seen awesome results. My credit score has already went up about 30 points and they have gotten quite a few items removed from my credit report..Thank You Lexington Law! I finally get excited when I check my credit score...

Mike McManus

August 12th, 2014 Matthews, NC

Very slow in getting things done but they do get them done its just a slow process

A customer

August 12th, 2014 Silver Spring, MD

I have paid Lexington Law for months and have seen zero result. I think they do deserve zero rating for zero result.

angie

August 11th, 2014 Crestline, OH

I was very pleased with Lexington law. In the few months I had them they removed 12 negatives from my report and always had letters being sent out to have more removed. They did everything they said they would and I was pleased with their service.

Tameka

August 11th, 2014 Mcdonough, GA

I had them awhile ago and they didn't do anything for me either just took my money and I wasn't satisfied they are a RIP OFF TOTALLY!!

Don

August 10th, 2014 Madison, WI

ny person who is on this site caused the issues in the first place including myself, except ID theif. so quit complaining. I had a Bankruptcy with about 60 items on my credit due to a heart attack without insurance who claimed preexisting condition. Well it"s taken tome but my score has gone to as high as 760 on Transunion 658 Equifax and 654 Experion. It takes time and if you do as they ask you will get the results your looking for. I am like a lot of you and want it done yesterday but they can't undo it as fast as we messed it up. If you do what they ask, send them any correspondence and follow through your scores will go up, I had a Bankruptcy go off my Transunion early so thank you so much Lexington Law. Oh bye the way we did the family plan and my wife's score increased faster then mine!

Johnny

August 5th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I been with LL since April 2014 and I started out with 68 negative items on my reports. So far they gotten 34 items removed from my report and there 55 percent done with my case...I have 28 more to go that needs to be gone...there moving pretty fast with my case I call and check for updates every two weeks, and what most people don't know it helps when you upload your correspondences to your profile...you have to do your part when it comes down to fixing your credit...I'm looking to buy my first home and I'm excited to see the final results when there done...I don't know my credit score yet I want to check it when they remove a few more items from my reports...I will keep you updated on my credit score when I check it....But over all this is a good way to repair your credit....Good Luck!!!

B.Taylor

August 5th, 2014 Cookeville, TN

Eight items removed! Thank you LLF! It is a long recovery but like the old saying goes, "a stitch in time, saves 9." There are a couple more 'pesty' items to eradicate from my record; I feel LLF is getting the job done for me. It takes time to get there. Patience ~ :)