Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Brian
January 12th, 2015 Anaheim, CA

Quite expensive. After several months they were not successful at removing a couple of late payment items. I have one tiny charge-off item from 208 they never did get removed. When I complained, they said they do not address each item. What they do is send out tons of letters, most of them repetitive, and don't bother with any follow-up. I think they make tons of money by stringing you along with false promises. I quit after paying them almost $1,000. My FICO did not change at all while I was with them. Was like throwing a grand down the toilet.

james murray
January 12th, 2015 Edgewater, FL

THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TAKE MONEY AND IDID NOT KNOW. THE LAST TIME I HAD NO MONEY IN MY ACC. AND THEY PUT ME IN THE RED THEY DID NOT HELP ME BUT HURT ME

Derik
January 12th, 2015

I have been with lexington law for over 2 years. My credit was terrible after a year it got a ton better thanks to them challenging damaging items. Some old and some current. It starts about $100/ month. But as you go along you can call them and ask for reductions. Now in 2nd year with them, 2 out of three reports are near perfect. 1 report has one last major item which I'm sure they will remove for me soon. I'm at the point were I don't need there full service. They are concentrating on 1 report and escalating 1 specific item. The service is now costing 39.99/month. Their service will save you so much interest that their fees pay for themselves 20x over. 550-700+. I Highly recommend Lexington law for people with less than perfect credit.

nick crabtree
January 12th, 2015 Killeen, TX

I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT LEXINGTON LAW IS A COMPANY THAT YOU CAN TRUST.THEY HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB WITH MY ACCOUNT AND I AM VERY PLEASED.YES IT TAKES AWHILE BUT THE REWARDS ARE GREAT.FOLKS IT IS GOING TO TAKE TIME BUT STICK WITH IT,THIS IS WHY I AM WRITING THIS POST.HANG IN THERE UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL.I STARTED OUT WITH 30 NEG.AND NOW I HAVE ONLY 2 LEFT.IT JUST TAKES TIME.HANG IN THERE.YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID.

Nkvsrp
January 12th, 2015

I am very happy with the results... It does take a very long time. I think that the service I have reviewed is worth the wait.

Cindy
January 9th, 2015

Me & My Fiance joined LL as a family package which was supposee to be $99.99 per month for both (we were told). Next month they were calling me regarding $99.99 for me. I told them my fiance paid already and they said that was for him you have a seperate fee. I was outraged. I am still fighting with them on the $99.99 and I cancelled all my services. Ongoing investigation until this day and I will be contacting the BBB.

Lance Johnson
January 9th, 2015 Atlanta, GA

Not Impressed and super high pressure. If you have a lot of money to spend every month while they take soooo long to do what they do then they maybe they are for you but I cannot afford to pay their monthly fee for a year while they do their thing. When you go to stop their service they will not take no for an answer. I would steer clear because I had to close my checking account to stop them from deducting their monthly fee from my debit card.

DIXON
January 8th, 2015 Dixon, CA

Lies Lies 7 months of $100 monthly payments. not a single deletion. what a waste of money. do not use Lexington Law. their process is a waste of time. they will not do anything for you. just take your money. and once you finally cancel the will charge you a fee.

Peter
January 8th, 2015 Lagrange, GA

Worse experience, told me that I paid $17.5 for the credit report, then told me they could not get the equi, ask me to get the report, I got it and told me it was not the one they want, asked me to buy the equi report, what a phony game, watch out!

a.v.
January 8th, 2015 Decatur, GA

I love this company already I have been with them for 3 weeks and they already took to negative items of my credit report so happy

Consuella Hargress
January 7th, 2015 Columbia, MD

I have to agree with most of the comments about Lexington Law. if they were not so slow they would make for a much better company. I had been with Lexington for over a year and when i cancelled my membership I still had 10 things remaining on my credit. SLOW, SLOW, SLow!!!!

John March 2nd 2013
January 7th, 2015 Warrendale, PA

Was with LL 6mos only one item removed which was due to come off anyway. All the removals contacted me and said they due not remove negatives as a courtesy by a third party. and not one removal in 6 mos. Over 600.00 spent and not one removal. TO Slow and Expensive. Finally gave up and cancelled LL.

Chad W
January 6th, 2015 Farmington, MI

I have been with LL for 2.5 months after reading everyones reviews it seems that they have gotten at least one negative off of there credit reports in most cases. I on the other hand have not gotten anything removed I dont know why. I am going to stay with them one more month and if i do not see any progress i will be switching to another company. you would think that such a "great Company" would show you progress to keep you coming back. results= more business. Good luck

Leigh Baker
January 6th, 2015 Duluth, GA

Lexington Law firm tells you that you may cancel at any time. However, they will still charge you the following billing cycle. The firm sent out letters on my behalf immediately, then charged me 99.95, which I agreed to. I had to cancel the account a few weeks later due to financial issues. A week after the cancellation, they charged me another 99.95. When confronted, they told me it was for work they had done on my behalf, even though I was never notified of this work.

Jeff
December 29th, 2014 Salt Lake City, UT

I am now approaching one year on my service with Lexington Law. In the beginning I had only one ding on my credit. THEY ARE VERY SLOW. The real sour I have with them is that I have to do all the chasing of information. They never call. I soon will approach 1000 dollars in costs to LL and nothing to show for it. I sometimes wonder if they know I am a client. Hard to know what to do as if I quit their service I dont know status of the file. I am frustrated with LL and would not use them or refer them.

Audrey
December 29th, 2014 Augusta, GA

Not pleased at all. Initially they provided feedback. Toward the last 2-3 months prior to my cancelling, I NEVER heard from them, no email, no phone calls, no nothing until I canceled-then they call.

Myrna Eakley
December 29th, 2014 Virginia Beach, VA

I used them a very long time ago and they helped tremendously. Once again I have come back to them. Of all the companies out there to me this is the best one by far. I recommend it and if by any reason is not for you you can always cancel.

Pamela
December 18th, 2014 Philadelphia, PA

Only been with lexington law for a month and two major bills were taken off my credit report

màrcia
December 17th, 2014 Lakewood, NJ

They are wonderful, and it take sometime,but after, after month/year it as gotten very expensive.

Stacey
December 15th, 2014 Leesburg, FL

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY THERE IS!!! YES THE HAD ITEMS REMOVED AND MY SCORE WENT UP BUT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYTHING STOPPED!! I CONTINUED TO PAY FOR THERE SERVICE'S BECAUSE I WAS TOLD THE BIGGER ITEMS TAKE MORE PAPERWORK. FINALLY AFTER HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS I CALLED TO CANCEL AND AT THAT TIME I WAS TOLD THEY WERE CHARGING ME FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND A CANCELLATION CHARGE!! WITHIN 2 MONTHS AFTER I CANCELLED MY CREDIT SCORE WENT LOWER THAN BEFORE I HIRED THEN, AND MORE THAN HALF OF THE ITEMS THEY REMOVED APPEARED BACK ON MY CREDIT REPORT. IM A SINGLE MOTHER THAT WAS TRYING TO REPAIR MY CREDIT AFTER A DIVORCE MY DREAM IS TO BUY ME AND MY SON A HOME BUT NOW IM WORSE OFF AFTER SPEAKING TO A LAWYER ABOUT THIS HE TOLD ME THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST THAT HE HAS SEEN THIS HAPPEN ALOT. I PROMISE AS SOON AS YOU CANCEL YOUR SCORE WILL GO DOWN, THEY LET YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB SO YOU WILL CONTINUE TO PAY THEM.

Michael
December 15th, 2014 Washington, DC

Good company but very slow. I had some success with them but after two and a half years, the expense of it got to be too much especially since they could not get removed the remaining few items and pretty much conceded that. So, after more than 6 months of inactivity, meaning no more deletions, I cancelled the service. Overall, good company.

Tom S.
December 12th, 2014 Riverton, UT

This websites review is completely wrong! First of all, those 'PARALEGALS' are nothing but $8/hour employees that memorized and answered about 10 questions and got the PARALEGAL status. Absolutely lame and crooked the way they portray themselves. Phone support?? Good luck getting through. The only reason they appear so big is because it is LOW BUDGET repair. They sign up 1000's everyday. Because it doesn't take much money to do it. What MOST of the agents on the phone won't tell you, is that this process is estimated to take them 18 months or more. YEP. 18 MONTHS. You are judging a book by its cover by giving Lexington Law this kind of good review. SWINDLERS that sign up people that shouldn't be signing up. The people you talk to on the phone their, don't care about anything but getting in your wallet. Because once they have your credit card number, you won't hear from that person ever again. THIS IS THE TRUTH FOLKS!

Michael
December 12th, 2014 Lincoln, NE

I have been with Lexington law since 08/14/2012. I paid $99.95 every month with very marginal progress in resolving simple credit issues. Communication was poorly demonstrated and after I cancelled my membership they walked into my bank account and took another $99.95 and will not give it back. They are a serious rip off ...

Andrew1
December 11th, 2014 Columbus, OH

I am using this site to replace Lexington law. Lexington law is all about getting your money. The 'paralegal' staff (basically just sales people trying to sign you up) are rude. You never can deal with the same person, you are passed around and never know who you are going to talk to next. All there services are, is to send letters to your creditors and credit bereaus about things that may or may not be reporting on your credit score. The companies may stop or not, it's up in the air. Either way you are still stuck with a $100 a month bill for them just to write letters. If you are considering Lexington law or any company similar i would go to google, look up how to write letters to creditors and just do it on your own. I was terribly disappointed with lexington law and their rude customer service!

Joyce
December 11th, 2014 Versailles, IN

I was misled by one of their reps about the cost of their services. So when I cancelled they continued to withdraw payments for 2 months.Until I put a stop to it today. PLEASE IF you decide to hire Lexington Law, WATCH YOUR BANK ACCOOUNT VERY CLOSELY.

Jon Cade
December 11th, 2014 Highland, MI

They've done a pretty good job. They take there time but they do get results no question about that. I had some bs on my report, just foolish stuff that I didn't realize was on there. I had no idea that these credit card companies will put any and everything on your report.

Kasey M.
December 10th, 2014

I have been with Lexington Law for about a year and have had 12 items removed at 99.00 a month. In the first couple months things fell right off my credit. However, after that it takes some serious hounding and work on MY part to get anything done. I paid 3 months to have the bankruptcy taken off my transition report and what do you know, it's back on their. Such a waste of my money. I am very dissapointed it is taking so long. It's been 4 months since anything has been removed off of any of my reports. I'd say they drag it out to get your money. I also have referred three people that are now using their business. I will refer NO MORE! If things change I will update. To say the least I'm highly disappointed.

robert
December 10th, 2014 Loveland, CO

FLAT OUT SCAM PEOPLE! 6 months and nothing resolved. Very crappy customer service. I cancelled early and they still billed me for an additional month saying work was done, yet I got a letter from credit card company saying wrong details were sent and not enough information required after six months of paying for this service. I only had 1 dispute less than $1400 and they couldn't solve the problem. FLAT OUT SCAM!

Harry Major
December 9th, 2014 Orlando, FL

This is a legal scam, a bottomless cash pit designed to milk every penny out of clients. I have been with them since September 2012 till December. They never "challenged" all the items from the beginning to prolong the process and the payments. My credit score has dropped from 607 to 540 not that I wasn't expecting it to fluctuate meanwhile the amount I had paid to them is equivalent to the items I was disputing. When I called to cancel they offered to put me on a less "expensive" and "more aggressive" plan from 99.00 to 25.00. Thinking I would be stupid and say yes I asked what the cheaper but aggressive plan would do different- here is the joke " it would focus on one credit bureau at a time". Can you believe that? Moreover when you search for reviews online there "seem"to be one invoking the FTC that is written Lexington Law firm which makes me even doubt these here that give 10 scores. I work for a financial institution bank card division and everyday we get people calling to ask we give them a new check card to save them from Lexington Law I should have researched them first. Too good to be true.

Charles
December 9th, 2014 Philadelphia, PA

I have been with Lexington Law for 2 and a half years like most of the you they did great at the begin, I have remove half of the alleged debt on my credit report myself, it seems to me now that Lexington Law is #1 they have forgotten what got them there; they have change their website and are forcing customers that already had access to information on their website to up grade there services for information that we already had access to. Next they do not up date your information any more nor do they respond to emails within their 24 hours window, the closer you get to completing your credit problems the slower they are going to move. This company if they do not fits these problems are going to be just like the others credit repair company's; Lexington Law has forgotten that word of mouth is the best advertisement for their customer. At this time I would not refer anyone to this company although I have refer over 20 customers to this company because they used to be beautiful but now they are just normal.

Leroy Ross
December 8th, 2014 Buckingham, VA

This company I will recommend to anyone they help me very well thanku

Steve K
December 8th, 2014 South Plainfield, NJ

I signed up in Dec. 2010 and paid them a furtune. I received minimal results and Experian would not investigate there disputes. I called and called and emailed and emailed with little to no communication. When I challenged there guarantee, I was hung up on and my account was closed. Well over a year of waited money and time in the toilet.

Tiff
December 8th, 2014 Southfield, MI

I was not impressed with their service. They tell you that u can cancel at any time and when u try to its a ton of excuses and they continue to charge you ...this is a rip offffff .....

TANEISHA
December 8th, 2014 Centreville, AL

This is a very great company. I just started a month ago and they have removed 12 negative off my report. That is just Excellent. I still have a long way to go, I would recommend them to anyone with bad credit.

Dick Coveney
December 5th, 2014 Monomoy Island, MA

They continue to bill me months after I asked them to stop.they have done nothing for me, including pursue an issue for which I retained them.

r.branch
December 5th, 2014 Detroit, MI

One tactic is to dispute different creditors for each credit report, this way if you cancel, you will have 1 creditor removed off of one report, but the same creditor will remain on the other 2 reports. In addition, I had to notify them and alert them to the fact that no dispute letters were sent out on my behalf in the month of October. Not pleased with the service at all.

AllenC
December 4th, 2014 Edison, NJ

Signed up with them with Tons of FALSE Promises.Didn't remove anything. Took my Money for 6 MonthsOh Yes They did remove a Positive Credit from my credit report Unfortunately not one Negative!!!Very Unhappy!

C. Kelly
December 4th, 2014 Hattiesburg, MS

They work the other two credit bureaus swiftly but I have been with them since July 2012 and nothing has been removed from my Experian credit report, They are a little slow but if you have time to wait you can go with Lexington. If you are in a hurry, you may want to try another company.

selvin george smith
December 4th, 2014 Plymouth Meeting, PA

Lexingtonlaw is great I so sorry I neaver know of them about 5 years ago I already seen neagitive report move from my credit report

Bryanbass
December 4th, 2014 Indianapolis, IN

Very good raised my score a lot but it took them prob 5 months but worth the wait thank you Lexington law

Kane Chang
December 3rd, 2014 Merced, CA

I've been with lexington for almost 2 years on and off and thinking about changing to other company due to that my credit report never improve. My first signed up with lexington was took me almost 6 month or so to see little result. Paid too much for less result than I'm quit. My credit report started to dropping down again and that my 2nd signed up with them again. But it been almost a year and I'm still stay the same result...

Lamarra Carriera
December 3rd, 2014 Raleigh, NC

I've been a member for 5 months and at $99, only 4 items removed in the 2nd month. I am not pleased at all.

Adam
December 2nd, 2014 Manchester, KY

6 months of paying and only 1 item removed.... Then i went to cancel 7 days before my next due date and they said they must bill me 1 more month for nothing at all.. Come to think about it that is what they did the whole time Bill me for nothing so why am i surprised.. Very unhappy....

Justin
December 2nd, 2014 Houston, TX

I was with them for 2 years, it took them almost a year to get anything removed. Very slow with responses to emails. I dont recommend using them.

Shelley
December 1st, 2014 San Jose, CA

I started with them 02/2012, I have to say that I am NOT very impressed with my credit score result. Fair to say they do their job, I have seem items removed from my report, but not at the speed you claimed on their advertise, nor their rep care any bit when i called them. They sound professional, sort of, but they don't sounds care, indeed, it's not their credit report.

Sergey
December 1st, 2014

Great company. RLY

Carol Woods
November 25th, 2014 Milton, FL

This company was a God send. I would recommend them to all my associates.

Randy G
November 25th, 2014 Fort Worth, TX

Lied to me from the first phone call. Billed me for a "set up fee" then when nothing really happened other than getting the reports, I cancelled. I "still owed for the 1st month". None of this was stated in the first phone call. I was told that the first bill was for the first month. Then they suckered me in with the 1/2 price thing for another person. This firm is nothing but a racket.

R. Hardy
November 24th, 2014 Lakewood, WA

I would not recommend this company. To say they are slow is an understatement . They removed 7 items from my credit report in 6 months! Understand this isn't 7 different items. No sir, this could be 1 item on three different bureau's and they count this as 3 removals. You are better off contacting the creditors on your own.

Robert
November 21st, 2014

Great and reputable company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!