Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Larry

March 20th, 2015 Lake Oswego, OR

I paid LexLaw $99/month for a year with no significant change in credit score. I gave them documentation on the most important account and they got nothing done on it. They sent letters to 3 creditors per month many of which came back to me showing they had sent it to the wrong address. When I complained they never responded. Useless company and complete waste of money.

leticia

March 19th, 2015 Tucson, AZ

I am please with the results and I would recommend Lexington Law!! Thanks

humberyo

March 17th, 2015 Orlando, FL

I had lexington law for 7 month and no results scam all over they dont work waste of money

John

March 16th, 2015 Sacramento, CA

It will take about 2 years to get everything done. If you expect everything done after 6 months, you will not be satisfied. After 2 years, you can keep service for $10-$15

Tep

March 14th, 2015 Baltimore, MD

Lexington Law is awesome you get what you pay for OMG in less then one month Did You Hear Me!!!!! Less then one month 11 bad inquires are GONE!!! I'm a very happy customer!!!!

Angelics

March 13th, 2015 San Jose, CA

Best company ever!

Miles

March 11th, 2015

I didn't know about the three day notice to push out the payment but it is fine thank you for your help.

Kelly Bishop

March 10th, 2015 Gainesville, FL

Was not told that the initial fee of $99 was a "set up" fee, then you pay another $99 for the first month's work. Nor was I informed that the typical client needs to stay 6 months to a year to see the most results. Contacted them to close my account prior to the next payment due and was informed that I still owe for the first month and that all fees are listed in the contract. I'll be honest, I didn't read the contract since I was on the phone with the intake person for close to an HOUR and he didn't tell me. I only got 3 things removed off of 1 credit bureau for that $200. WILL NOT RECOMMEND!

Bill

March 9th, 2015 Salt Lake City, UT

14 months and no deletions. Absolute waste of money. They were not able to provide and explanation even trying to get wrong addresses and wrong names on credit report deleted.

Kathy F

March 9th, 2015 Bethesda, MD

The problem with Lexiington Law is that they do not explain that they do everything as though it is actually you. All of a sudden a ton of mail comes and then what? I hired a firm to help me on my behalf not to act as though it was me so that I would have to do a ton of leg work. If that were the case I would have saved my money and tried it myself. Very little was done and though letters were sent very little was removed. When I hire someone to do a job I expect that job to be done to my satisfaction. Unfortunately in this case I was extremely disappointed.

Monica Powell

March 7th, 2015 Euless, TX

they are currently working on my credit each week I get amazing results they are awesome

Anthony

March 6th, 2015 Tampa, FL

I'm currently using their service and they have produced excellent results...

Daniel Ferruelo

March 3rd, 2015 Tomball, TX

Good...but it took like 2 years....

Jinine

March 2nd, 2015

I'm really pissed off with Lexington Law. I have cancelled my contract with them and they are still collecting money out of my account. It's time for me to get a Lawyer to get this stopped!!!!!!

Disgruntled

February 27th, 2015 Orinda, CA

Lexington was very fast to get one item removed. It was pretty much a teaser to keep you staying with their expensive monthly charges. After the first removal, nothing happened for months. I had called in several times to ask about the progress. Even though I had paid for the most expensive "Concord" service, I realized not much was being done. When they said they would escalate the issue, they send me a a prewritten form with the very unprofessional address "Dear Equifax". The escalation merely consisted in the fact that I was required to get my signature notarized. As I learnt later from online research, most challenges to the credit bureaus are simply dismissed because of form. Which essentially means that whatever action was taken without the notarization was in vain. But the monthly subscription keeps ticking... I think these services do not offer anything that you yourself can't take care of. Lexington Law was not on top of the issue. According to the description of their services provided, it should not have been necessary for me to call in that many times just to hear "Sorry, I cannot explain why this has not been addressed earlier" (paraphrased).

Debi Zamora

February 27th, 2015 Saint Peters, MO

In the very beginning Lexington Law was great, they really worked hard and my credit really improved. However their billings issues are something to be desired. One month they took our 3 pymts of 99.95 the next two pymts of 99.95 and two the following month. When I called them the woman with whom I spoke with was robot. Instead of looking at my acct and seeing that they collected too much money, she stated that I would have to send in my credit card stmts showing the overage, really? Then I related why I quit using them because they were sending out form letters to creditors and creditors were sending back a form letter to me requesting more information, which would be needed to be able to find us in their system. I emailed this to Lexington, and guess what Lexington sent out the same form letter request to the creditors and the creditors sent back the same exact original form request. When inquiring about the double and triple charges with Lexington the robot lady had no response to my question of why they were sending out the same form letter to creditor expecting a different result but still getting the same result. She had no answer, she just stated that they did a great job for my in the beginning, and granted they really did. Oh and my reply to my email with the scanned responses from the creditors to Lexington, I received a standardized letter as a response. Now that is really being personable with your client, not. They have a great concept but need improvement in a couple of areas. Oh and have humans really talk with you not at you, and not robotic either. What happen to the human race interacting with each other, they can't seem to do it unless they have some computer or standardize comments to use and make. Lets see if I get my double payments back.

James Boettger

February 26th, 2015 Gwynn Oak, MD

I've been here for awhile now. I'm happy with the results so far. There was a fire to the house next to ours , of course it burnt ours the lowest repair estimate was 68 thousand our great ins company only gave us 33 thousand for all of the repairs. Of course the rest of it we had to come up with it. This occurred in 2013. I stayed current on all of my expenditures. My Mortgage comp Atlantic pacifc mortgage company started me paying another company, which I did, then I was to pay another company in July of last year Devengrew , The payment went to the second company, they had the payment order from my bank. But didn't think to cash the thing ( that was one month late). I went to the local Atlantic pacific mortgage branch in mt Laurel. MJ And gathered all of my documents from my bank. Finally Pete called the second company and then idots cashed the Internet debit transaction. I have never heard of all of this lawfully happening to me. My credit score started at 746 which was ok, for what I needed. I needed Lexington badly. Instead of us repairing our house we had to use our savings to pay those bastards. I then paid them 3 months in advance. We finally were able to repair the house. My credit score was down to 581. That's the lowest if ever had. Lexington has been good in getting some of those issues taken care of . I have the probably the most expensive plan. More than likely I'll use them to sue the mortgage companies(s). Good luck it's frustrating . Jim in NJ

SusanBarber

February 23rd, 2015 Greensboro, NC

I downgraded my services to just the credit monitoring and owed one payment for the credit repair. In one day this company debited from my account 4 payments, two for the monitoring and two for the credit repair. This is an awful shame on this company and I am disputing the payments and making sure that it never happens again. Break the broke consumer even more should be the company motto.

n johnson

February 23rd, 2015 Lawrenceville, GA

I used Lexington law for about 9 mths. They were a very good company. However after about 5mths the deletions stopped. I tried to discontinue service several times and they were very pushy about continuing. I didn't like that. They did decent work but were slow with progress.

Jesse johnson

February 22nd, 2015

Lexington Law just assumed they could take my money I told them that I would let them know when I was ready to do business but they decided to do whatever they wanted said they would refund my money and still have not got my money I believe Lexington Law is a scam would not recommend them to anyone

Brett Soliday

February 22nd, 2015 Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Total waste of money. They provide you with letters to send yourself, and when you contact them to get straight answers, they have different people contact you back with the same exact answers, and run you in circles. Any credit repair review site that recommends these guys are surely get BIG kickbacks. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING THESE GUYS YOUR MONEY. Send it to me instead. I'm sure I can do just as well.

shi

February 21st, 2015 West Tehama County, CA

I have been with them for a week and they have removed 1 item so far and my credit score already started going up i am happy with there service so far.

Toshia Hutchinson

February 20th, 2015 GA

I have been with Lexington law for almost 2 months, they have removed 14 inquiries from my file. I want to purchase me another car around my birthday, and I want a lower interest rate. With the results that I've been getting, I know I will have the car I want. My score now is 583, I can't wait to see the end results. Thank you Lexington Law

ibrahim

February 17th, 2015 Minneapolis, MN

wow . they have a wonderful job for me, i'm not to my goal yet, but i will get there

david avila

February 17th, 2015 TX

I've only been with firm for only 1 and a 1/2 months and 10 removals going great for me. Thank you

Rachel Brown

February 17th, 2015 NC

They have done a wonderful job for me so for, I am not to my goal yet but I am getting there.

tara Brown

February 16th, 2015 Blythewood, SC

Lex law is the best

Brenda Moore

February 13th, 2015 Williamston, MI

Took $100 out of my bank account when they said I had 45 days to try their service. Then told me it was MY FAULT and I should have read the contract (never received it).

John

February 13th, 2015 Homestead, PA

Lexington is great, I had them a few years ago and they did a wonderful job, worth every penny I spent and I didn't spend too much because they are reasonable. I happened upon this sight while looking for credit monitoring which I hear they offer now and felt it necessary to create a review. Lexington is the best! AAA

Rob

February 13th, 2015 Waterbury, CT

it takes a little longer than I thought but it is worth it

Michael

February 12th, 2015 New York, NY

They help and it truly works

Fadi

February 12th, 2015 Gwynn Oak, MD

It's the best and true

Jerri Williams

February 11th, 2015 Houston, TX

This law firm is the most professional I've seen in quite some time. The paralegals who works through this firm are very knowledgeable and can provide the help needed to get out of difficult situations. Try these guys and you can't go wrong. A very happy customer.

Cary Osborne

February 5th, 2015 Indianapolis, IN

They produce great results.

C.N.

February 5th, 2015 Birmingham, AL

I just started with Lexington so im hoping for some good results.

BETH ANN RECEVEUR

February 2nd, 2015 Bradenton, FL

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit. They not only work hard for me but, they are compassionate to my sensitive situation. I have been with them for 5 months and I see improvements every month. I would recommend Lexington Law to anyway in need.

E Richardson

February 2nd, 2015 Wilmington, DE

I started with Lexington in April of 2014 and to date, I have had some amazing results. I also appreciate their user website that allows customers to check the status of their case and make changes and requests. I've even used the online assistant which allows live chat with an agent. This company has helped me increase my score from a 533 to a 708 and my score is still growing. I would and have recommended Lexington to may others. The only reason I did not rate them a 10, is because I do believe that after the initial deletions, the others are fewer and far in between. I plan to cancel this service soon, as I believe they have done all they can and the rest is up to me.

Luis F Cardona

February 1st, 2015 Phoenix, AZ

They were very slow. They don't fix hard inquiries, just give you the letters for you to mail them out after you're paying them premium considering what others charge, for a service you contracted them for; to fix your credit. I've had better and faster results in the past with companies such as credit attorney and credit repair. I won't choose this route again, now I know premium payment doesn't get you the service you'd expect.

lori M

January 31st, 2015 Santa Paula, CA

I have been working with Lexington for about 7 months and the service has been exceptional. I have learned a great deal about improving my score and maintaining it that way. My score went from 541 to 654. I consider a significant improvement.

Kelly Armstrong

January 31st, 2015 Hesperia, CA

they are good i have had 12 negatives removed from report last year and the beginning of this year

Michael Reed

January 30th, 2015 Mountain View, CA

I used Lexington law for about a year in which they brought my credit score from a 582 to a 713 which is a good score in such a short time! Thank You Lexington!!!!!!! I would recommend you give them a try if you are serious about getting your credit back on track this is the company that will get the job done, stay in touch with regular updates.

Greg H

January 29th, 2015 Portsmouth, OH

Only 4 items removed since November out of 25. This does not seem to be very effective for us. Spoke with an agent to see if this was common, really got no specific response.

Adrianna

January 28th, 2015 Hixson, TN

I used their service perviously and may as well have smoked my money. They did nothing to help me. Never responded to letters - faxes or emails until I threatened legal actions and refused to refund money for services NEVER rendered. Had to have a disputed of charges filed with my credit card company for their fees which after arbitration i eventually won and my credit card company reversed the charge. The refund did not come from them. Do not use them - run -

Francisco

January 28th, 2015 Elizabeth, NJ

Hired them to help me repair and build a better credit but it's been over 5 months and i have not seen any of 32 negative items i had! I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND LEXINGTON LAW TO ANYONE!!!

Gwendolyn Tucker

January 27th, 2015 Phenix City, AL

They r a great company and will do everything to help you. Even with payment the firm will do all they can to make your experience with this company easy. I have had 24 negatives taken off since October how cool is that! As well as keeping you informed of every aspect of the progress on your behalf.

D G

January 26th, 2015 TX

I started with Lexington about 2 weeks ago. I reached out to them because I want to purchase a home.So far they have been great!Within the first week they were able to delete 3 negative accounts from my credit reports!!! I extremely grateful!!! thank you Lexington!

edward wilkowski

January 24th, 2015 Lewes, DE

I just started with lexington and right from the gate they have been terrific. I need them to raise my score to purchase a house. Hoping for the best but they started out on fire. I'll keep everyone posted.

A H

January 23rd, 2015 Mountain View, CA

After Searching online and doing research on credit repair companies .I find that Lexington went above and beyond when it came to customer support, as a Retired Veterran it was an honor to have them explain in great detail on the process rebuild good credit also the paralegal I spoke too walk me thru the process on the phone and within minutes I had my credit report on my cell phone to view awsume hurrah I would highly recommend this excellent credit repair company too all ..thank you

Dre

January 22nd, 2015 Bronx, NY

Very slow I been with 12 month and remove a thirty % only

Virginia

January 17th, 2015 Chapel Hill, NC

I just started with them so let's see how it goes