Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Cassenia Foster

March 23rd, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, extremely friendly and courteous.

Victoria L Moorman

March 17th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What I like best about LexingtonLaw, how quickly they started working on my behalf. Seeing continual results on a regular, and on a monthly basis. Thanks so much. God bless

Jason

March 13th, 2020 Sterling Heights, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is a great experience for anybody repairing your credit. It is my go to choice. I would say improvements need to be made in response time. Always I have to wait at least 15 minutes until somebody answers. Also I don’t really get details about specifically what’s going on with my cases. It’s always general comments so Lexington Law does not make it quite simple whether I need to continue or stop fighting

Jamie

March 12th, 2020 , GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They help out with my credit and give you discounts on the first monthly payment when you refer someone. Great deal.

Jeff Leathers

March 12th, 2020 Rochester, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law continues to be diligent in handling my case. I enjoy seeing discrepancies on my credit be removed. I do not have the patience or knowledge to go about doing the work Lexington Law does on my behalf. I can continue to do the things I know how to do. I highly recommend the service Lexington Law provides.

Nataliia

March 11th, 2020 Cassville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The courtesy, professional skills, a will to help to the Customers, experience and good team.

Kim White

March 9th, 2020 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law made me feel special and like an individual person that they was only dealing with me, prompt and on time is handling handling my case very thoughtful to call me and keep me up to date about my account

Brenda Current

March 9th, 2020 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They work diligently to get things removed from your credit that doesn't belong there.

Jackie Fleming

March 6th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They get things done rapidly and consistently communicate the progress made.

Tiffany Baines

March 6th, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service! Excellent customer service and they really try to with with you concerning payments. They made fixing my credit less scary and faster, easier, less stressful. Very informative along the way!

Nicole Winekoff

March 3rd, 2020 Mason, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law helped me in the past improve my credit. They are helpful and understand and always willing to work with you.

Gail Timmerman

February 28th, 2020 Cassville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have dealt with companies I have found on line. Stupid as it sounds. But I found LL and did research them and called to get further information. They are totally above board from all the scams out there. Ive already recommended them to several friends requiring their services. You DO get more than your money worth. Absolutely. If you want a trustful lawyer who is on your side, dedicated no matter how large or small your problems are and will go above and beyond to accomplish the impossible, Lex Law is your company. Sincerely, Gail T., NJ

Jeff Firkins

February 28th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT

I just signed myself and my son up a few days ago, therefore jury is still out at this time. I will say this, Cody the man who took my information and signed me up, was more than personable and professional, that made all the difference in giving this a go. That man deserves a raise.

laneshia hunt

February 27th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Liars!!! I repeat liars!!!! They told me misleading information from the time I started to the time I canceled my service with them . Not only are they not really paralegals they are rude and the customer service all the way to management is terrible. Don’t go through them !! They tell you all these lies to get you to bite but they honestly don’t really do anything at all

Cherie Hernandez

February 26th, 2020 Lamar, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law did an amazing job helping me raise my credit score. My credit score was in the 500 because I didn't have credit and had negative remarks on my credit report from many years back. They worked to get those negative remarks removed and got my credit score to come up in 3-4 months time. I was able to buy a car in less than a year. The process was super easy and they communicated with me the entire time. I have referred them to everyone I know.

chris evans

February 21st, 2020 Wilkes-Barre, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

That it immediately gets to work on the problem you are having.

Otis

February 17th, 2020 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They start working on your case right away and I love the fast results.

Yvette Hodge

February 14th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My credit was aweful due to being with an abusive man putting me in the hospital, and other costs that occured. When I got away and wanted to start a new life, they cleared my credit completely! Now I have good credit!!!

Scott

February 11th, 2020 Edmond, OK

The efficiency with how quickly they were able to help us.

Kendra Backmon

February 8th, 2020 Denmark, SC

The thing i like best is they mean business and got started right away!

Watenpaugh

February 7th, 2020 Seminole, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One of the worst companies we have ever worked with. My husband had credit in the 800s and a bank hit us for a 30 day late on a charge that was not ours. Working with the lower level staff as you are directed to was getting us no where. That took his credit from 825 to 719 . We hired Lexington Law and after almost 4 months they had only sent one three line letter to the Bank . The Bank sent us a letter saying they do not respond to companies like Lexington Law. We shared that letter with Lexington Law with no response. We consistently asked Lexington Law of their progress and could not get anyone who knew what was really happening or a status report. Nor after asking for a dedicated person to our account did we ever receive one, We got the number of two EVPs at the Bank ( easy to do just call up the executive management team of the company, that had filed the complaint on the internet and send them a letter, email or call them. Wrote the EVPs a detailed step by step letter. Told them that if we did not hear from them in a week we would escalate to the CEO and Board. Received a call back from the EVP of Lending in four days who said they were going to reverse the 30 day late on our account and correct it with all three credit agencies. In one week the negative ding to the credit was corrected and my husband's credit returned to 833. All of this information on companies is publicly available on the internet for public companies .( Private companies are harder but they have to file with the state and they will provide you with the contact information. Do not use Lexington Law. Spend 30 minutes, do your research and not only get your issue corrected , if it is not a serious issue driven by circumstances beyond your control and keep your hard earned money . Further more to show what a marketing mill Lexington Law is, while we were cancelling the service they all of sudden wanted to engage including telling us we had been on the wrong more expensive service and we should of been on the $24,99 service. The represented when we told them were not interested in continuing any business with them became aggressive. Than after over two weeks we get a phone call and a email asking if we would be interested in their credit monitoring service. We called them back to ask them to remove us from their marketing/marketing list immediately list and that we had another service for credit monitoring. The representative started trashing the other service and became very pushy . We finally told him we were hanging up and if they did not remove us from their marketing call list we would report them. It appears they listened to that since we have not heard from them again. Buyer beware!!!

Feb 18, 2020

Dear Watenpaugh: I reviewed your your concerns with reference to Lexington Law Firm and your tenure with the firm. I would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve any concerns you may have. However, I was not provided with contact information. If you would like to provide a contact number and best time to call, I would be happy to speak with you. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Darrell, Lexington Law Firm

Eddie Rios

February 7th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has figured out the best way to improve your credit. I have the service and it works wonders right away. Then later it continues to help by monitoring risk factors and sharing how to improve those issues. There are tons of strategies that help guide to a better credit future by using Lexington Law!

Anthony Roger

January 30th, 2020 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It took me a while after reading all the reviews online to finally decide to signup. The first month I was disappointed, thinking it wasn't going to work. I then realized that my credit didn't get to this point overnight and it couldn't be fixed overnight either. I am now at month 6 and a third of my negatives have been removed. They have been very helpful and constantly keep me updated about changes to my credit history. I'm glad I signed up. Thank You

Jasmin Acosta

January 29th, 2020 West Valley City, UT

They have helped me remove so many things off of my credit, with also keeping my credit score up. I am so thankful for their services!

John Doss

January 27th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the way they took care of my credit report, and the speed it was preformed

Jason Anderson

January 26th, 2020 South Haven, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the fact that I can see improvements on my credit . This was the best decision I made .

Michael Courtney

January 24th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and informative... It's helping to give me a fresh start.

Jeannie Vereen

January 22nd, 2020 Huntsville, AL

The person who did my initial interview was excellent. I will be better able to leave a review when I am further into the process.

Jessica Galindo Marquez

January 20th, 2020 Glendale, AZ

I had all my questions answered in a patient manner. When I didn't understand something, they put it into a way I could understand. Thank you guys.

Gabriel Garcia

January 16th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are all humans and things happen in life that may have major negative effects on our credit. I’ve worked with a few companies prior to Lexington law and all I have to say is that, I have never been happier. Their service, understanding and structure is unparalleled. I highly recommend you work with them, because they most certainly work for you.

Hugo Oswald

January 16th, 2020 The Dalles, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciated the informative answers to my questions. I had no wait time and spoke to a paralegal quickly.

Markeisha Crumbley

January 13th, 2020 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Lexington Law Firm has been positive. There were many items deleted off my credit report. Thank you,

Senita Wells

January 9th, 2020 Cochran, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law answered all of my question and they were very professional. Thanks for all of the help!

Albert mendy

January 8th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good Custumer service and hey do a good job trying to remove your negative items from the credit bureau

Charles Kristianovich

January 7th, 2020 Syracuse, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like this process to end and quickly have it challenged and finally have it completed.

Jan 13, 2020

Dear Charles, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Anton

January 6th, 2020 Carmichael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been a customer of Lexington Law for about 2 years and I’ve got some of the stuff removed from my credit, but then after a while there was no progress on my case so I’ve chosen not to renew my agreement so I told one of their representatives on the phone and they told me my agreement will expire and there will be no more charges on my credit card from them but after about 3 weeks I’m still getting a monthly payment charged to my card. In an attempt to resolve why they kept charging me customer service was completely unhelpful putting me on hold for hours as telling me bunch of unrelated stuff so I’ve just hung up on them to stop wasting my time. Think twice before working with them because it seems like they are very unlikely to let go of your credit card. When company tells you they wound charge you any longer the they probably should do that.

Travis lee

January 3rd, 2020 Mount Pleasant, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are great I can call them anytime and they will answer

sade young

December 31st, 2019 Monroe, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The agent was nice & I could understand everything he was saying . He broke down everything step by step and reassured me that I was making a great decision. He was by far the best agent I've dealt with in years. Great Job Lexington.

Andy Williams

December 29th, 2019 Sterling Heights, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law firm has already started to reestablish my score and get me back in the positive of things.

Jalisa

December 26th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is amazing! I just signed up with them on November 26th 2019 and today 12/26/19 they've already removed 2 negative items from my report. I'm super excited to see the results at the end of my process with them and I highly encourage one with credit issues to reach out to Lexington Law. The prices per month are low too!

Vincent M Carothers

December 20th, 2019 Calumet City, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they have been very good in helping unloaad these old bills

Darnell Brown

December 16th, 2019 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very patient took the time to understand your needs your wants and then came up with a game plan that's easy following easy to maintain very thankful for this company

Helen Johnson

December 11th, 2019 Louisa, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Why worry if you don't have to I had a piece of mine the first time I spoke with an experience person from Lexington Law give them a try you will not be sorry I'm so happy thank you

EJ Velasco

December 10th, 2019 Stafford, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It’s been 2-3 months and they said they would repair my credit in 30 days. I’ve been paying $59.95 every month since then. They overcharge me and when I asked for the work that they have done, I don’t get any updates. I asked for a refund and they say they can’t. Please do not use this service.

Jan 10, 2020

Dear EJ. We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

David G Ferguson

December 8th, 2019 North Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never write reviews. This time, though, I am furious with this inept, disorganized, predatory business. Too many things bad to say. Nothing good, whatsoever, to elaborate on. Their pricing and approach are so confusing I could never figure it out. Instead of sending them any money at all, use that cash to light a fire in your fireplace. At least then you will actually get something out of that. This company is no better than the companies they are supposed to protect people from. Shame!!!

Dec 12, 2019

Dear David, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Raymond powell

December 3rd, 2019 Elkins, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With these guys 4 months and only one negative item removed! Over charged me according to there current add unless they dropped there do-nothing fee!

Dec 10, 2019

Dear Raymond, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Kathy

November 27th, 2019 Elizabeth City, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a client for about 8 months,I called the frim to cancel my account because I was layed off from my job and I could no longer keep my payments up to date.,,well to my surprise after calling and cancelling my account they took 71 points from my credit scores.Say the least I was back on the phone asking why did they delete my points . I was told that once my account was no longer activity that they no longer had to keep my points activity.I paid $89.95 monthly payments to get my credit back on track .I felt that all the money spent was a waste.When I first signed up for the services i was told that you could cancel your account at anytime,but I wasn't told that any points that had increased on my credit score would be taken back.They took my credit score points back but they didn't refund me any money,,is that fair,,no i don't think so.I feel as if I was taken advantage of,,How fair was that to mislead peoples.

Vicki

November 26th, 2019 Waldorf, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Four years ago, my company stopped paying bonuses, which was apart of our salaries. This caused my bills to get behind etc. I reached out to LexingtonLaw to help me cleanup my credit and I’m so glad I did. My credit score was a 550, they’ve helped me get to 701. Thank you LexingtonLaw!!

Joseph