Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

DraShawn Gilliard

August 2nd, 2018 Edisto Island, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law took my money and I haven’t seen any positive results from my credit score yet. They keep saying they are working on my collections and trying to get it off my record and it has been 2 months and I still have negative items on my credit score. And today I would think my credit score went up but I got a surprise. My score was 524 the last time I checked it because of the accidents I been in and it went to collections. But now I don’t have a credit score anymore. I was saving my money up to get me and girlfriend an apartment but I can’t anymore. So now she have to put the apartment in her name because her credit score is great. And now I’m to the point I want all my money back from them and I’m getting a credit repair company that wants to help me that’s local. They ruin my life.

Aug 22, 2018

Dear DraShawn, Thank you for your feedback. I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes. I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it. I tried to reach out to you on August 6th, but you did not have time to speak with me. I also sent an email with my direct contact information. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so that we can find a solution. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Tiwana Stampley

August 2nd, 2018 East Rochester, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am impressed by what this company has done so far, My credit was at 400 with 66 collections. 46 items have been removed and my score is 571. i still have a ways to go but huge improvement. I have noticed a plateau the last 2 months, but im hoping things pick up again soon. Great company.

Katherine arenz

August 2nd, 2018 Cumberland City, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely horrible experience. I used them in the past and found them to be helpful. Sadly, recently i noticed someone was using my ss number and engaged them again. It has been a complete waste of time and money. Worse they call incessently. Worse than any bill collector i have EVER seen. Its insane. Today alone (It is currently 559 pm eastern) they have called me 10 times. They will continue to call me throughout the evening. Before to cancel you simply went online and canceled. Now you have to mail them in a notice of cancellation. THIS IS A TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Antonio De Las Salas

August 1st, 2018 Hialeah, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On June 20, 2017 start with this company to repair my credit, the duration process was 13 months x $ 99.95 = $ 1299.35 + (14.99 credit report) Where initially had only 5 negative accounts in my credit which is multiplied by 3 credit bureaus. To Erase the easiest, took the first 5 months one from: (AFini for $ 300) and the other one school account. Then I called on January 17, 2018 to find out and ask why I did not see any progress, they told me they were going to escalate the process and they would send me a letter to notarize it and return it back to them signed which I did immediately. I call again on February 21, 2018 to know how the process going, they told me that they already received the letter and it will be mail to the credit bureaus "that means that if I did not call the letter would still be sitting at the office". Then, a paralegal told me this process took 30 to 90 days, after that I did not call back to let them do their jobs. In July 2, 2018 I call again after 5 months to express my dissatisfaction of the appalling service explaining my situation, they ask me to verify identification which my phone number was linked to. The process began and during the conversation the call strangely dropped. I waited a whole week for them to call me back. In view of the lack of professionalism the paralegal who attended me showed, I called back again on July 9, 2018 to I express my discontent again about the lousy service and alleging what happened the previous week. I also commented that from November 2017 until today its been 7½ months and they haven’t done anything. Not even with the bankruptcy that was reported in 2010 and has 8 years in my credit. The bureaus after 7 years remove negative information, they bring me their arguments that the bankruptcy lasts up to 10 years in the credit and they are sorry for that, and for this month they could give me a credit and they were going to readjust the monthly payment. The next thing they would do was scale to another level again without any extra charge etc. I told them I had to think about it and I would call them again. On July 20 2018 I called with my answer decided to cancel the service… they put me on hold for about 4 minutes deliberating, when they came back they told me: if you want to cancel then the above offered would not apply and would have a last charge for the final services. "I do not know what service they talked about if they had 13 months charged and they did not solve anything." After all that, they made a charge again for $ 83.29; which I placed a dispute in the bank about that charge 07/27/18. My experience: 1. It is not a trusted entity, there no honesty telling you how long the process will last or if will take longer than expected, on this case the client can decide whether to continue or not. Keeping them deceived by playing with the time of processing at their conveniences telling you “we must wait for bureaus answer and that lasts from 30 to 90 days”, apparently in my case the bureaus were delayed more the time expected. 2. They never call the client to keep them informed of the case. Also, on their email is link to their web site with a customer feedback where you have an option to chose if want to be contact regarding your question. I did, never got the call back ¿why it is there?... 3. You pay for a service and if you are not over calling to remind them to do their job they do not do anything for you. That is my experience that cost me $ 1,299.35 over 13 months to delete only two accounts (5). " With that amount I paid, I could make an arrangement with collection companies and eliminate them myself”. 4. The only thing they did was send emails, which is an automated system saying the same thing over and over again. Oh! by the way you should check your email inconsistency because the paralegal always talks about duration process takes from 30 to 90 days and on the email, you send it says “After approximately 30 days there should be a response from (bureaus company)”.

Aug 02, 2018

Hello Antonio, Thank you for your feedback. I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes. I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it. I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

wendy will

July 27th, 2018 North Branford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Yes they remove items but then they show up again so I wasted 500. 00 for 5 months. Please dont waste your time or money they are a joke

Aug 02, 2018

Hello Wendy, Hello Thank you for providing me your contact information. I was unable to reach you at this time, however, I sent you an email with my contact information. I hope to hear from you soon so that we can discuss your concerns and hopefully clarify information and create a plan to move forward. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Kevin Libert

July 26th, 2018 Austin, TX

I never signed up for credit repair, but was billed fraudulently by Lexington Law. It appears my credit card number was hijacked to pay for a recurring bill for someone's credit repair. OK - I get that happens, but the reason I'm giving them 1 star is because I have spent MONTHS calling, emailing and talking with Lexington Law to get them to 1) Stop the recurring charges on my credit card (which they finally did) and 2) Credit me for the $117.94 worth of fraudulent charges from March 22 to May 13 2018. I have had a lot of lip service, but STILL NO CREDIT for those fraudulent charges. What makes it even more frustrating is there is no easy way to get back to the same person for follow-up on this topic. The billing department doesn't seem to have a directory (which I don't believe) and so they can't seem to put me in touch with the same people who have been working my issue. Bottom line - I don't trust them, I don't think they have any integrity and they have STOLEN my money with no line of sight to a credit despite continued assurances from a variety of characters. I'm out of patience! I would not recommend them to manage your credit given my experience with their inability to fix credit issues on their own company.

Anna Osborn

July 26th, 2018 Michie, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First and foremost this place is a business. They obviously care more for their pockets than they do you. They were able to remove some items BUT the “FICO score” they are providing is not accurate... not even close. There was a 62 point difference between the score they were claiming I had and the one I actually had. Their response when I ask about this was, the other scores (3 reports, from 3 different sources, all 3 the same score) I had were wrong, not them. I highly doubt that, Lexington Law. But wait there’s more, I called to cancel due to other factors unrelated to the service and was told that I could be put on a credit watch that was $8.95 per month and they would leave my credit alone, then when I was ready they would resume my so-called credit repair. The first payment of $8.95 came out followed buy another payment of $32.00 that was not disclosed to me prior to the autodraft from my account nor was it approved by me. When I called to ask about this I was told they didn’t pull an extra $32 from my account and that I would need to send them my bank statement. I then canceled my account, because let’s face it they aren’t getting my statement. Please keep in mind that this was my individual experience. And it doesn’t mean it would be yours as well. I would not go with any credit repair service. I wanted to give 2 1/2 stars but couldn’t so they got two. The customer service was friendly and no one was ever rude. Put in the work yourself and save some money in the process. Why fill their bank account when you can keep your money in your own account?

Jul 27, 2018

Hello Anna, Thank you for your feedback. I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account. I just sent you an email with my direct contact information. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Linda Landry

July 25th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the most disappointing company i have ever came across. Please don't waste your money and time ?

Jul 26, 2018

Hello Linda, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Barbara Sigrest

July 23rd, 2018 Hamburg, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do NOT get hooked in by these charlatans - they are in business to get in your pocket and they do NOTHING for you. When trying to cancel their service they are rude and obnoxious. These people just add to your headaches. I would rate them less than one star if I could.

Jul 24, 2018

Hello Thank you for your feedback. I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes. I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it. I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Sarah ammon

July 21st, 2018 Sanford, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called yesterday to cancel the payment because i didnt have the money on my debit card they took out the money anyways 109 dollars and change called today to ask for a refund and the lady marie said there isnt a refund she couldnt do it that is not right my bank is going to charge 34 dollars a day which I shouldnt have to pay lexington law is nothing but hungry liars and i dont wanna have anything else to do with them

Jul 24, 2018

Hello , Thank you for your feedback. I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account. I just sent you an email with my direct contact information. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Alfredo mercado

July 19th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I swear this place takes your money these people play with your life I had to stop paying they did remove a few items but they came back don’t waste your time or money please and trust me they know how to tell when it comes to you stopping them from getting paid then all of a Sudden they wanna call u back never again

Jul 24, 2018

Hello, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

John

July 17th, 2018 Burlington, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A little pricey for getting work done on all 3 credit bureaus.

Spencer Hodgson

July 16th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT

If you're expecting a fast result, it won't happen. All this company does is send letters to your creditors asking them to take things off your credit report.

Dino Sims

July 13th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm very satisfied with Lexington Law. In a short period of time, they have removed 4 negative items from my credit report. Excellent service!

Charmaine Ballard

July 11th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started with Lexington Law May 2018 and they removed 12 negative items on my credit reports they are great and well worth the money!!! Thank you Lexington law.

Kara Moreu

July 9th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not sign up whatever you do. The person who talked to me for 45 mins knew I was skeptical and at NO TIME did he explain the fee was a MONTLY fee. I paid $250 for them to do NOTHING. DO NOT, DO NOT sign up. If I hadn’t called in myself nothing would have been done on my account. No one ever contacted me after I was signed-up. I was expected to know what to do and how to maneuver the website and when I called the person was not helpful at all. When I called to cancel I was asked to hold for 2-3 mins and was on hold for 10 before the call dropped. Oddly enough the other time when I called I was placed on hold for 5 mins and cut off. DO NOT SIGN UP!!

Jul 10, 2018

Hello Kara, Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate to have to experience what you did. I was unable to reach you at this time, however, I sent you an email with my contact information. I hope to hear from you soon so that we can discuss your concerns and hopefully clarify information and create a plan to move forward. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Janet A Hibbard

July 9th, 2018 Southbridge, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started with Lexington Law five months ago and they removed all five negative items on my credit reports they are great and well worth the money!!! Thank you Lexington law I know have a discover card!!

Chris Lapage

July 6th, 2018 Stillwater, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just to state I am a real paying customer of Lexington Law. I have been a customer now for 1 month. My credit took a dive after a divorce and a bad car accident all within months from eachother in 2016. After everything was said and done I had a 510.. trying really hard on my own it took forever to see anything. . With in the first month of being a customer they have gotten 3 items removed from collections. Hoping to see what happens in the next couple months. Hard work from ME, and help from them I now have a 651!!

Chris Heinbaugh

July 5th, 2018 Martinsburg, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I just started today and they were very professional and helpfull I'm going to wait 1 month then my wife will post our true experience with them we are real customers Chris and betty

Samantha L

July 4th, 2018 Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They started removing stuff of my credit within a month! My credit score went up over 3 points in one month!

Keith

July 4th, 2018 Birmingham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a horrible experience. This is a scam! They did absolutely nothing to improve my credit. After paying them $129. For six month my credit score did not improve at all! Please stay away from them. Do not fall for this.

Jul 05, 2018

Dear Keith, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Nikita Ricks

June 30th, 2018 Farmington, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been a memeber of Lexington Law since May 2013. And I must say, they have displayed being #1 in class, in my opinion. I appreciate the time and effort they provide getting your credit repaired and back on track. Very professional and highly trained and skilled people who are great in credit restoring and rebuilding.

Charles Wright

June 29th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Three items removed from credit reports when I first started in February I believe. This was when I was paying the top tier monthly pricing. When I changed to the lower tier pricing, the rest of the items on my reports became stagnant for months. Haven't heard anything from anyone. Customer service is awful as well. I don't know what happened to this company. Years ago back in 2007 or 2008, they were MUCH better

Jul 02, 2018

Hello Charles, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Amanda

June 28th, 2018 Temple, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Asked them to take my card off the account, guy helping me said they would. Come next month they take TWO payments out of the account!!!! One for 130 and one for 110. Called and explained the situation and they don’t want to refund the 130 that they took out because they said it would have to go for the next months balance. When you sign up for Lexington law, they state that this is a PAY BY MONTH, not a contract. So why when I tell them to take off my card would they just assume they could take off for next month and take 2 payments at that?! They told me that nobody order to take a card off there has to be another on file? As I brought up earlier, this is not a contract!

Sonya Gordon

June 27th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like Lexington law. But they are slow. Although I know gettimg my credit straight will yake time I think some issues can be resolved a bit faster.

Jasmine Mix

June 27th, 2018 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience with the service and support from Lexington Law. They're very accurate with helping rebuilding my credit.

Harry Jennings

June 27th, 2018 Jacksonville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One item removed from all 3 credit reports and one item removed 2 of the 3 credit reports. The rest have been stagnant for months.

Jun 27, 2018

Hello Harry, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Gloria Cox

June 26th, 2018 Concord, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your firm has been excellent in helping me get my credit back in line. As a widow things are difficult but your firm has made things very easy for me in guiding me each step of the way. Thank you.

Aaron Kagler

June 26th, 2018 Franklin, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been a paying customer for 5 months and I haven't seen any improvement on my credit . Most of the information that has been deleted from my profile I sent letters. I have spent over $ 700.00 on nothing ….

Jun 27, 2018

Hello Aaron, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Mrs.

June 26th, 2018 Tracy, CA

I can’t thank enough Lexington Law, for cleaning and fixing my credit. They are the BEST, yet they are kind of slow but hey business is business at the end of the day you will be happy with the result.

Glen Siguenza

June 26th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to put "zero" stars, but that wasn't an option. I am not very satisfied with the snail pace the operations has... I wish that I could get all my money back. My wife and I both pay for this service and I haven't seen much benefit over the 5-6month period that we have joined. I would not recommend the service to any of my network.

Jun 26, 2018

Hello Glen, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Valencia Joseph

June 26th, 2018 Boston, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stop listening to people saying Lexington Law isn't good. From my experience Lexington Law work wonders. I had 20 something items removed. I do not regret this company.

Shean Anderson

June 26th, 2018 Winter Haven, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Lexington Law in the past and was able to purchase a new car. Well life happens and I reached out to them again in the hopes of purchasing a home. They haven't disappointed. The experience and knowledge this company has at getting your credit on tract is amazing. I HAVE referred several of my friends and family to use Lexington Law Firm.

Jose

June 26th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Need to result and clear all negative credits in all credits bureau.

Daniel

June 26th, 2018 Locust Grove, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been making my monthly payments since January 2018 and only had 2 items removed from my credit in 6 months. I am very concerned on the effort of Lexington law urgency of removing items off of clients credit when you are getting paid your monthly payments anyway.

Catherine

June 26th, 2018 Milford, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This Law firm is the BEST!!!! They changed my credit life for the better .... i will always be there client.

Deidre

June 26th, 2018 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Its very informative and for a reasonable cost

Taylor Siren

June 21st, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Lexington Law will repair your credit score so you that you can live your life free of financial chains holding you down.

Brian Elgin

June 19th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish there was a way to report this company and get a refund. I started with them about 5 months ago. I asked them to focus on items that I have legitemately paid off in full, but were still on my report for whatever reason. Fast forward 5 months, I have had 1 removal for 3 credit points, but then the 3 points were deducted once again 2 weeks later. I called in to cancel, and request a refund, since literally nothing has been taken care of. The lady tells me that it takes 2-3 business days to process a refund, and that I would get a call in that 2-3 days. Its now been 2 weeks. Account was not cancelled, and no call. I called back in today, and was told no refund is possible since their time is worth money, and they cant guarantee results. Meanwhile, none of the items that I paid in full, have been removed or even disputed. It like going to a mechanic, telling them you need tires, coming back later to find out they did a brake job, but no tires, and you still have to pay because the mechanic's time is worth money. These people are absolutely worthless and do not deserve your business. I was told my satisfaction is not a factor.

Jun 28, 2018

Hello Brian, I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I was able to review the feedback you were kind enough to complete regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to speak with you and to assist you with your questions and/or concerns regarding your time with Lexington Law Firm, as well as, offer my personal assistance regarding your case. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (800) 461-4284 ext. 24171. I am typically in the office Monday-Friday 6am-2pm MST. If I am not available, please feel free to speak with an associate as they will be able to assist you. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely,

Carla

June 16th, 2018 Clinton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law’s moto “we will jam the system for you”. This company is notorious for “temporarily” removing disputed accounts just to have that account placed back on your credit reports. The reason for this is because they jam the system. A long standing scheme they run along with other “credit repair clinics. Throwing a wrench into the already-beleaguered credit report dispute process, making it harder for the big three credit bureaus to keep up with legitimate disputes. When any consumer sends a dispute to a credit bureau, the bureau will forward it to a lender (known in credit reporting circles as a data furnisher) for verification. In "jamming," a repair clinic will challenge everything. If the review isn't complete because, as commonly happens, a data furnisher doesn't get back to the credit bureau in time, the agency is obligated to remove the disputed record. On Day 31, the credit report is cleansed of disputed but unverified items, and the bad debt vanishes from the consumer's report. The removal of valid items won't be permanent, though. So in a few days or weeks, when the lender reports back, the disputed, but now verified item comes right back. The record of the bad debt gets reinserted onto the credit report. If your original debt has an address different from your updated one the OC can than in return re-age the account. Do your homework folks don’t let these people make your credit reports worse.

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Carla, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Candace Rogers

June 14th, 2018 Paris, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just started with them and I love these people!! They have been very responsive and respectful!! My credit score had went up six points in less than a wk!!! Awesome!!! Also had studen loans that are saying paid in full 100%!! 16,000$ ! Thank you!!’ Thank you God and Lexington Law!!’

Charlene Dias

June 13th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

I just sign up them today and they already removed 15 companies but it’s just the first day we will see if my Credit score goes up I am giving them a month before I pay anything

Tammy Harrison

June 11th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

2 yrs with them, no big changes, Cancer,divorce .Lost a lot called them before all this happened all they offered was a cheaper plan. Now I have 32 hard inquiry that hurt your credit worse and they did not tell me. I have felt used and now I cancelled them . Now I have no place to live and I am doing my own credit and it has went up from 480- 589. Some was them but I don't know how much.

Jun 20, 2018

Tammy, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I have sent you the confirmation email of your account being closed. Should you need our assistance in the future, please give us a call! Best Regards, Lexington Law Firm

Nana Asiata

June 11th, 2018 Herriman, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law firm is a good company to help you pay off your debt. They help you to where its afforable for the customer to pay.

D'Anza Aguilar

June 9th, 2018 Lomita, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband filled out this rent-to-own site and he immediately got a call from Lexington Law Firm, long story short... the rep signed each of us up to repair our credit and was told if we weren't satisfied, to go on their website to cancel. That easy. Turns out it wasn't easy and I called them to cancel because I'm having financial difficulties at the moment, before they automatically deducted the first payment. I only had their service for 12 days. I talked to Adam and told him I needed to cancel. He first tells me if I cancel now, I'm still going to be charged $64.95. Or I can be put on their $8.95 monthly report watch and when I'm ready, I can call them and continue with their full discounted $64.95 service instead of paying the non discounted price of $124.95. I agreed to the Report Watch so he put me on hold to go get approval from his supervisor. He came back on the phone and told me it wasn't approved. So why recommend me that option? And why tell me it was easy to cancel on your website when it wasn't? Now they're charging me for 12 days of being with them so I'm not getting my money's worth. Not happy at all. Definitely a scam.

Jun 26, 2018

Hello D'anza,   I was able to review the feedback that you were kind enough to complete regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to speak with you and to assist with your questions and/or concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm, as well as, offer my personal assistance regarding your case. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (800) 461-4284 ext. 24747. I am typically in the office Monday-Friday 6AM-2PM MST. If I am not available, please feel free to speak with an associate as they will be able to assist you. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Jael Summers

June 7th, 2018 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up on Sunday. I wanted to add my husband I was told I had 72 hours to do so. I called multiple times for 3 days in a row. No one answered the phone I even sent emails no answer. I lost all confidence in there ability to deliver of no one can answer the phone. Worst part is when I did get someone on the phone and explain I wanted to cancel I received no apology. I would never reccomend this company. It felt like a scam. A company that dont answer emails and call but that can take payments automatically out your account. SCAM

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Jael, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Antoinette C.

June 5th, 2018 Coatesville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service! Professional and knowledgeable lawyers, doing their job fast and efficiently. In a month they were able to remove unfairly posted collections and charge from my credit history. The firm has informed me every other day how the procedure was going. Honest, knowledgeable and reliable firm. Highly recommended.

STACY ADAMS

June 5th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After paying $99.00 for a year my credit score went up from a 590 to only a 640 then for no reason went back down to a 584. Cancelled them 3 days ago.

Jun 06, 2018

Hello Stacy, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Michael

June 4th, 2018 Fairburn, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not trust these people, nothing they say is true. they will minipulate and draw you in but will not do what they claim. make sure that what youre being told is the exact wird printed in the agreement. they have a tendency to make promises they have no intentions to honor. stay away from them!

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Michael, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Justin W Villarreal

June 3rd, 2018 Ontario, CA

I was with Lexington for 5 months. They didn't get anything removed from my credit. I had better results from Credit Karma that is free. They would see that items were removed and claim that they were the ones to remove them when in fact they didn't send anything out to these companies yet. I'm not saying there services won't work but for me to pay over $700.00 and get absolutely no results is ridiculous.

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Justin, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm